Some of you are seeing a red banner at the top of this page, saying that it is not safe to open this email. THAT STATEMENT IS FALSE. Please press "Ignore. I trust this message" in order to continue receiving the Daily Brief. Thank you.
Capitol Hill Prayer Partners
"A National Prayer Alliance"
P.O. Box 5152
Herndon, VA 20172-1970
The Daily Brief:
"Praying for All in Authority"
Wednesday, March 2, 2016
"His dominion is an everlasting dominion which will not pass away;
And His kingdom is one which will not be destroyed." (Daniel 7:14)
"His sovereignty rules over all." (Psalm 103:19)
Focus on the Election
Focus on the Election
"Choose some wise, understanding and respected men from each of your tribes, and I will set them over you." (Deuteronomy 1:13)
> > > Editor's note: Thank you for praying in the Spirit over the following key developments that have surfaced over the past 24 hours, as we head into the general election later this year. Amen.
1. Trump, Clinton rack up Super Tuesday wins; Cruz keeps foothold - Fox News
Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton each scored a string of impressive primary victories Tuesday night that sent an emphatic message to voters and their respective political rivals that the primary season might be all but over, and the race for the White House is on -- though Republican Sen. Ted Cruz, with victories in delegate-rich Texas and in Oklahoma and Alaska, is far from conceding anything. (Read more)
2. 2016 Presidential Primaries Results - POLITICO
This interactive map displays Key Presidential Primary results by each state. To find this map, go here.
3. Carson says no 'path forward' after primary losses, will not attend GOP debate - Fox News
Republican presidential candidate Ben Carson announced Wednesday that he sees no "political path forward" after his Super Tuesday losses -- and will not attend the upcoming Fox News debate.
The retired neurosurgeon did not officially suspend his campaign, saying he'll discuss the "future of this movement" during a speech Friday at the Conservative Political Action Conference.
But he made clear he's stepping to the side as the four other Republican candidates continue to wage a battle for the GOP nomination. (Read more)
4. Romney to deliver major speech on 2016 race - Fox News
Mitt Romney plans to deliver a major speech on the state of the 2016 race for the White House Thursday, amid rising panic among some Republican leaders that Donald Trump may be cruising to the nomination.
The 2012 Republican presidential nominee will speak at 11:30 a.m. ET from the University of Utah. Exactly what Romney will say was not immediately clear, though there were no signs that Romney would either endorse a candidate or jump into the race himself. (Read more)
The Middle East in Focus
"Though the mountains be shaken and the hills be removed, yet my unfailing love for you will not be shaken nor my covenant of peace be removed," says the LORD, who has compassion on you." (Isaiah 54:10)
1. Peres against BDS: Nothing will deter me from fighting for Israel - Israel Hayom
While anti-Israel BDS activists staged protests outside, former President Shimon Peres addressed the Jewish community in Johannesburg, South Africa, on Sunday, dismissing criticism leveled by the protesters against Israel.
"Any threats or attempts to hurt us and Israel will not deter me from standing on this stage and fighting the just war of the State of Israel. I am proud to stand here tonight," Peres said in his keynote address.
Streets were closed off across Johannesburg ahead of the event, and security forces were deployed to ensure that the BDS protests did not get out of hand. Peres' office issued a statement before the event saying that the boycott movement had not succeeded in harming the event, which aimed to strengthen the Jewish community in Johannesburg and salute Israel.
2. Palestinian killed, 10 troops hurt in Qalandiya clashes - Times of Israel
A Palestinian man was killed, dozens more were injured and 10 members of Israel's security forces were wounded in fierce clashes early Tuesday morning in the Qalandiya refugee camp north of Jerusalem.
Army and Border Police troops entered the refugee camp in order to quell a riot after a pair of Israeli soldiers entered Qalandiya in an apparent error Monday night.
Dozens of Palestinians were injured and at least one killed in the late night clashes with IDF troops.
3. Turkish FM: Normalization with Israel could come 'within days' - Israel National News
Israel and Turkey may announce a reconciliation agreement within days, Turkey's Foreign Minister said on Monday, according to the Hurriyet daily newspaper.
The newspaper said that Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan chaired a nine-hour meeting of the Turkish cabinet last week which dealt, among other issues, with Ankara's bilateral relations with Israel.
Turkish Foreign Minister Mevlut Cavusoglu briefed the meeting over the current phase of normalization efforts with Israel, telling the cabinet members the efforts towards normalization were close to being completed.
4. Netanyahu to visit Africa, first Israeli PM to do so in 50 years - Times of Israel
Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu on Monday announced his intention to travel to Africa this summer, in what would mark the first visit by an Israeli leader to the continent in 50 years.
"I received an invitation from the president of Kenya to visit Africa and I intend to do so around the 40th anniversary of the raid on Entebbe. It was a dramatic national event with great personal consequence for me," he said at the launch of a new Knesset caucus to promote Israel-Africa ties.
Operation Entebbe was a daring operation to liberate Israeli hostages in Uganda on July 4, 1976. Netanyahu's brother Yonatan, who led the Israeli commandos, was killed in action.
5. EU approves $274 million in aid for Palestinians - Times of Israel
The European Commission announced Tuesday that it has approved a new assistance package for the Palestinian Authority worth $274.1 million.
In a press release, the Commission said the aid was the first part of a 2016 package, $184 million of which is set to be funneled directly to the PA, with a focus on education and health services, support for hospitals in East Jerusalem, and assistance to poor families.
The remaining $89 million will go to the United Nations Relief and Works Agency in the Near East (UNRWA).
6. Abbas hopes French peace initiative succeeds like Iran deal - Israel National news
Palestinian Authority (PA) chairman Mahmoud Abbas voiced hope on Tuesday that a French initiative to hold an international Middle East peace conference could lead to a solution like breakthrough talks on Iran's nuclear deal.
France, which announced the peace conference initiative in January, has threatened to unilaterally recognize the "State of Palestine" if its peace efforts fail.
Israeli-PA peace talks collapsed in April 2014 and since then, the situation has deteriorated, with the prospects of fresh dialogue appearing more remote than ever.
Abbas said Tuesday he hoped the French proposal "would allow the creation of a mechanism for a political solution on the model of what happened between the Europeans, Americans and Iran".
The Daily Brief
1. Deeply split Supreme Court wrestles with abortion case - CNSNews.com
A Supreme Court deeply split over abortion wrestled Wednesday with widely replicated Texas regulations that could drastically cut the number of abortion clinics in the state. As ever, Justice Anthony Kennedy appeared to hold the outcome in his hands on a court operating with eight justices since the death of Justice Antonin Scalia.
The court's most significant abortion case since the early 1990s crackled with intensity during 85 minutes of pointed questions from liberal and conservative justices that suggested little common ground in resolving the clinics' claim that the regulations are medically unnecessary and unconstitutionally limit a woman's right to an abortion. (Read more)
- Father, now begins the weighty matter of deliberations behind closed doors, but not unknown to You. We continue to cry out to You that these justices will uphold the law in Texas, and move to protect these women from the dangerous conditions that often prevail inside abortion clinics. Help us, O Lord, we pray, amen.
- "The LORD is watching everywhere, keeping his eye on both the evil and the good." (Proverbs 15:3)
2. McConnell: SCOTUS Vacancy 'Will Not Be Filled This Year' - CNSNews.com
The Supreme Court vacancy "will not be filled this year," Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell said on Tuesday, following an hour long meeting with President Obama at the White House.
"We're perfectly prepared to take our argument to the American people," McConnell told a news conference. "And I would tell you, if the shoe were on the other foot, do any of you think the Democrat majority in the Senate would be confirming a Republican president's nomination in the last year of his term? Of course not. (Read more)
- Father, we do thank You that the Republican leadership of the United States Senate have correctly discerned Your will in the timing of holding hearings for Justice Scalia's pending replacement. In Your name, amen.
- "To everything there is a season, A time for every purpose under heaven . . ." (Ecclesiastes 3:1)
3. Pentagon expands cyberattacks against ISIS - Israel National News
The Pentagon is expanding its cyberattacks against the Islamic State (ISIS) group's computer networks, senior defense officials said Monday as they claimed to have seized the momentum in the 18-month-old fight against the jihadists. Defense Secretary Ashton Carter and the U.S. military's top officer, General Joe Dunford, told reporters the United States was determined to "accelerate" the anti-ISIS campaign and indicated cyber warfare is playing an increasingly important role in doing so. The American-led coalition is working to disrupt ISIS's command chain "to cause them to lose confidence in their networks," Carter said, according to the AFP news agency. He did not offer technical specifics on how the coalition was doing this but said the tactic was to "overload their network so that they can't function, and do all of these things that will interrupt their ability to command and control forces there, control the population and the economy." (Read more)
- Lord God, we ask that this strategy would be prospered by Your Hand, so that the work of ISIS will be defeated. We continue to cry out unto You, against all odds, for the salvation of every member of ISIS, in Your name, amen.
- " . . . if you carefully obey the voice of the Lord your God, to observe with care all these commandments which I command you today. For the Lord your God will bless you just as He promised you . . ." (Deuteronomy 15:5,6)
4. Jordan thwarts ISIS suicide bombing plot inside country - Jerusalem Post
Jordan said on Wednesday it had thwarted a plot by Islamic State militants to blow up civilian and military targets in the country. A statement carried by the state news agency Petra said security forces had located the militants, who were carrying suicide belts, in a hideout in the northern city of Irbid near the border with Syria. (Read more)
- Father, we praise You for this good report! Bless the King of Jordan and all his military personnel as they continue to wage war against ISIS. May they be granted many more victories by Your Hand, in Your name, amen.
- "For by wise guidance you will wage war, and in abundance of counselors there is victory." (Proverbs 24:6)
5. Putin boosts Russian campaign to smash ISIS by deploying warships into sea - Express Co.UK
VLADIMIR Putin is bolstering his campaign to smash the heinous Islamic State (ISIS) by deploying Russian warships to combat terror groups from the sea. A spokesman for the Navy fleet said: "Boat crews, including that of the latest Project 'Grachonok,' of anti-diversionary submarine units and Kamchatka waters combined defence forces have successfully passed K-1 course tasks."
Sea crews prepare for a number of tasks including air defence, damage control, anti-sabotage defence as well as personnel actions under chemical, bacteriological and radiological contamination. It comes as the ruthless Russian president struck a deal with the US to only carry out airstrikes against the barbaric terror group in war-torn Syria. (Read more)
- Father, we now see a snare that has been embedded in this Syrian peace treaty by the Russian government. Lord, help us to discern wisely and to move carefully in all matters related to Russia, and to Syria. We bring this Russian armada before Your Throne of Grace, asking that they do nothing outside of Your sovereign will. We do this in Your name, amen and amen.
- "Our help is in the name of the LORD, the Maker of heaven and earth." (Psalm 124:8)
6. DAY THE EU FELL APART: Leaders rip chunks out of each other on worst day of migrant chaos - Express Co.UK
As tear gas rained down on rioting migrants in Greece and France, bickering countries squabbled over who should take the blame for the spiralling crisis which shows no sign of slowing. Once again the cavernous divisions between different EU countries were laid bare for all to see, with Angela Merkel angrily defending Germany's role in the chaos amid sniping from other member states. (Read more)
- Father God, in a very short period of time, it seems that the forces of Islam, with ISIS cleverly embedded inside, have now overwhelmed the entire continent of Europe. Lord God, how we wish we could turn back the clock, that the powers the be in these European nations would have seen ahead of time the danger of embracing everyone and turning away no one who wished to enter their borders. We ask for a miracle for the nations of the EU, that unity would once again prevail, and we ask that America would learn from their lesson, in Jesus' name, amen.
- "Jesus knew their thoughts and said to them: 'Any kingdom divided against itself will be ruined, and a house divided against itself will fall.'" (Luke 11:17)
7. China to lay off five to six million workers, earmarks at least $23 billion - Reuters
China aims to lay off 5-6 million state workers over the next two to three years as part of efforts to curb industrial overcapacity and pollution...Beijing's boldest retrenchment program in almost two decades. China's leadership, obsessed with maintaining stability...will spend nearly 150 billion yuan ($23 billion) to cover layoffs in just the coal and steel sectors in the next 2-3 years. (Read more)
- Abba Father, this report gives a gloomy picture for 5-6 million Chinese citizens. This is Communism/Socialism trying to merge into Capitalism. We pray that the plans the Chinese leadership have are in agreement with Your plans for China and the Chinese people. We pray that this economic plan is able to curb pollution, and that the Chinese people will prosper. We pray for the salvation of all Chinese people. In His Name we pray, Amen.
- "For I know the plans that I have for you,' declares the LORD, 'plans for welfare and not for calamity to give you a future and a hope." (Jeremiah 29:11)
8. America's strong support for Israel remains steady, poll finds - Jerusalem Post
The American public remains strongly pro-Israel, with even those aged 18-29 saying they are more sympathetic to Israel than the Palestinians by a more than 2:1 margin, according to a Gallup poll released Monday. According to the annual survey . . .62 percent of the public say their sympathies lie more with Israel than the Palestinians, and only 15% say they are more sympathetic to the Palestinians. (Read more)
- Abba Father, we praise You and thank You that this nation, the USA, continues to strongly support Israel. We ask for Your blessing for Your word says, if you bless Israel, you will be blessed . . . Lord, we claim that blessing for the USA which so desperately needs it right now as we approach the election of our next President. Bless the USA. In His Name we pray, Amen.
- "And I will bless those who bless you, and the one who curses you I will curse. And in you all the families of the earth will be blessed." (Genesis 12:3)
9. Asteroid to Miss Earth - SpaceWeather.com
Last month, NASA reported that near-Earth asteroid 2013 TX68 might come very close to Earth on March 5th--as little as 11,000 miles away. Since then, researchers have collected more data and refined their calculations of the asteroid's orbit. Now it appears that the 30-meter space rock won't reach Earth until March 8th, and when it does, it will miss our planet by a wide margin of 3 million miles.(Read more)
- Abba Father, we thank You that You are Lord of the Earth and our Universe, and that You will not allow anything to come near our planet for harm. In Your Name we pray, Amen.
- "Worthy are You, our Lord and our God, to receive glory and honor and power; for You created all things, and because of Your will they existed, and were created." (Revelations 4:11)
10. Is the San Andreas Fault about to shift? - TheBigwobble.org
Unprecedented amounts of Carbon Monoxide released into the atmoshphere along the West coast of the US
On February 27th enormous amounts of Carbon Monoxide leaked into the atmosphere along the West coast of America see above...it's the amount of Carbon Monoxide which is simply stunning. It is well understood that large amounts of Carbon Monoxide is released into the atmosphere before an earthquake, however the amount of Carbon Monoxide release on the 27th of Feb is as far as I can tell unprecedented. This release of Carbon Monoxide could be an indication of an imminent major quake along the volatile San Andreas Fault . (To view the image of this huge methane cloud, go here.)
- Abba Father, Abraham asked the Lord that if there were ten righteous men in Sodom would He spare the city. And He answered yes. So Abba, we contend that there are ten righteous men along the San Andreas Fault and we ask for Your mercy to save California and Oregon. In Your Name we pray, Amen.
- Abraham came near and said, "Will You indeed sweep away the righteous with the wicked?" (Genesis 19:23)
The Daily Jot (Part One)
Tuesday, March 1, 2016
Your duty to engage with good to overcome evil
In recent days, many emails have expressed discouragement with the political process and the quality of candidates that are winning. Some point to scriptures saying that God establishes the leaders, or the election is in God's hands, or God removes kings and sets up kings. Others question how God will judge them for their vote. Using scriptures to justify not voting, voting for a third party, or writing in a candidate that has no chance of winning, in this particular election, is a vote for the dark side. Not voting or throwing away a vote still counts. To those worried about judgment will in that day God say, "You had the choice I put before you and you chose not to choose"? Kind of like the parable of hiding the talents? (Read more)
The Daily Jot (Part Two)
Wednesday, March 2, 2016
Of disengaged and foolish leaders
Lest we as Christian Americans forget, communism/socialism/progressivism are anti-God, anti-moral, and anti-family. It says so in the Communist Manifesto--"...Communism abolishes eternal truths, it abolishes all religion, and all morality, instead of constituting them on a new basis." Comparing marriage to prostitution, the manifesto requires, "Abolition of the family!...it is self-evident that the abolition of the present system of production must bring with it the abolition of the community of women springing from that system, i.e., of prostitution both public and private." So why are some Christian leaders saying they will not vote (casting a default vote for Hillary Clinton) if the GOP nominates the wrong candidate? (Read more)
Michele Bachmann on the End Times
Michele Bachmann Reveals Prophetic Fulfillment in Current Events in Russia, Middle East
(Source: Breaking Israel News)
"And it shall be, when he sitteth upon the throne of his kingdom, that he shall write him a copy of this law in a book, out of that which is before the Kohanim the Leviim. And it shall be with him, and he shall read therein all the days of his life; that he may learn to fear the LORD his God, to keep all the words of this law and these statutes, to do them." Deuteronomy 17:18-19 (The Israel Bible)
. . . In a radio interview on the Olive Tree Ministries website earlier this month, Michele Bachman, former member of Congress, spoke passionately about the situation in Syria in the context of Biblical prophecies about the end of days.
Bachmann interpreted Russian intervention in Syria as the precursor to Putin's more complex regional aspirations, explaining, "They would partition it so that Eastern Syria will effectively be considered disputed occupied territory by the Islamic State (ISIS). The world is about to grant legitimacy to the Islamic State, which will have control over Eastern Syria and Iraq."
Noting the recent discovery of massive natural gas reserves in the Mediterranean and shale oil in the Golan, she speculated that Putin intends to control Western Syria. "If [Russia] can control that Eastern shore of the Mediterranean Sea, so that they can have that port, that's what they're really interested in: the potential offshore energy."
She also predicted that Putin would invade Israel in partnership with Iran and supported by China. This move will give Russia a power base in the Middle East to control the world supply of oil and natural gas, thereby creating what Bachmann calls "a global world order".
This, Bachmann said, is a fulfillment of Ezekiel when he describes the apocalyptic battles of Gog and Magog in chapters 38 and 39. She identifies Russia as Magog, described in Ezekiel as being "Rosh" from "the far north". As a Christian, Bachmann bases her beliefs on the Bible, saying her theory about Syria "lines up with scripture."
Her platform on social issues is firmly rooted in the Bible and the belief that "Biblical basis for society is the key to happiness."
Bachmann mentioned Isaiah 12:3, a key Biblical verse which is the basis of much support for Israel. "Any nation that accepts God and his principles is blessed, and those who push away are cursed. That's what we're seeing happen to the United States," she said in the interview. "We will suffer the consequences as a result."
Her strongest criticisms were saved for the Obama-brokered deal with Iran over its nuclear program. She saw the unanimous UN Security council vote in support of the deal as fulfilling the Zechariah 12:3, which prophesied that the nations of the world will unite against Israel. She cited the UN vote as fulfilling that prophecy, being the first time the entire world has gone against Israel.
Bachmann argued that Obama's agenda threatens the world and will bring about the prophesied end of days. Obama's plan, according to Bachmann, is to become Secretary General of the UN, expanding its power in order to actively bring the US under its authority. For Bachmann, this is "foretold", as she cites Acts I and Acts II from the New Testament.
"If we were smart enough with our Bible, we would know that," she said with absolute certainty. "This is about the Lord speaking to the world, saying, 'I am coming soon.'" (Read more)
The Persecuted Church
Thailand Fails to Recognize Christian and Muslim Refugees from Pakistan
More than 4,000 Christians have fled to Thailand to escape persecution in Pakistan. Fr Domenico Rodighiero, pastor at St Michael's Catholic Church in Bangkok, said "When they arrive they don't get a long-term visa or refugee status, so they are forced to live illegally. The local Church helps them as much as it can, with food and jobs, but it ihey isa or refugee status, so they are resources and t pensive and complcaited.s hard."
Bangkok (AsiaNews) - For the past three years, "large numbers of Pakistanis have been arriving In Thailand, fleeing Pakistan's blasphemy law, which has deprived them of their land and assets," said Fr Domenico Rodighiero, a missionary with the Congregation of the Oblates of Mary Immaculate (OMI) and pastor at St Michael's Catholic Church in Saphanmai, a northern suburb in Bangkok.
For over ten year, "our parish has helped refugees, and so we started to also take care of the latest arrivals." The latter include Christian refugees, "some 4,000, both Protestant and Catholic. In addition, there is a large number of Ahmadi Muslims, who are also persecuted in Pakistan."
Songs Our Grandmothers Sang:
IT IS WELL WITH MY SOUL
"Praise the Lord, O my soul." (Psalm 146:1)
When peace, like a river, attendeth my way, When sorrows like sea billows roll; Whatever my lot, Thou has taught me to say, It is well, it is well, with my soul.
It is well, with my soul,
It is well, with my soul,
It is well, it is well, with my soul.
Though Satan should buffet, though trials should come, Let this blest assurance control, That Christ has regarded my helpless estate, And hath shed His own blood for my soul.
My sin, oh, the bliss of this glorious thought! My sin, not in part but the whole, Is nailed to the cross, and I bear it no more, Praise the Lord, praise the Lord, O my soul!
For me, be it Christ, be it Christ hence to live: If Jordan above me shall roll, No pang shall be mine, for in death as in life Thou wilt whisper Thy peace to my soul.
But, Lord, 'tis for Thee, for Thy coming we wait, The sky, not the grave, is our goal; Oh trump of the angel! Oh voice of the Lord! Blessèd hope, blessèd rest of my soul!
And Lord, haste the day when my faith shall be sight, The clouds be rolled back as a scroll; The trump shall resound, and the Lord shall descend, Even so, it is well with my soul.
Please go here.
About the Author:
Words: Horatio G. Spafford, 1873.
Music: Philip P. Bliss, 1876
About the Hymn:
This hymn was written after two major traumas in Spafford's life. The first was the great Chicago Fire of October 1871, which ruined him financially (he had been a wealthy businessman). Shortly after, while crossing the Atlantic, all four of Spafford's daughters died in a collision with another ship. Spafford's wife Anna survived and sent him the now famous telegram, "Saved alone." Several weeks later, as Spafford's own ship passed near the spot where his daughters died, the Holy Spirit inspired these words. They speak to the eternal hope that all believers have, no matter what pain and grief befall them on earth.
Signs and Wonders
New Hubble photo shows a serene blue 'bubble' in space
Sparkling at the centre of this beautiful NASA/ESA Hubble Space Telescope image is a Wolf-Rayet star known as WR 31a.
Mondays are hard. But with the right space photos, you can feel cool and collected no matter what - because the universe is beautiful and big, and there's something pretty calming about that.
Just try to keep stressing out about your commute with this one on your screen: A beautiful cosmic bubble floating 30,000 light years away. (Read more)
"There will be signs in the sun, moon and stars. On the earth, nations will be in anguish and perplexity at the roaring and tossing of the sea." (Luke 21:25)
The Good News Corner
West Virginia House Passes a Ban on Dismemberment Abortions:
Sends to Governor's Desk
(Charleston, WV)-West Virginia legislators will send a bill banning dismemberment abortions to the governor's desk.
The House of Delegates passed the Unborn Child Protection from Dismemberment Abortion Act (S.B. 10) by a vote of 86-13. The bill would ban dilation and evacuation (D&E) abortions, in which a baby is removed from the womb one limb at a time. That abortion procedure accounts for approximately 95 percent of all abortions in the second trimester.
The state Senate passed the bill on February 17 by a vote of 24-9. It now goes to Democratic Gov. Earl Ray Tomblin, who has not formally announced his position but is likely to veto the bill.
Last March, legislators enacted a statewide Pain-Capable Unborn Child Protection Act, restricting abortion to the first 20 weeks of pregnancy, by overriding Democratic Gov. Earl Ray Tomblin's veto.
Worship With Us Today!
Worship With Us Today!
Cindy Black- "You Deserve The Glory"
Election 2016: Prayer Resources
Election 2016: Prayer Resources
"Choose some wise, understanding and respected men from each of your tribes, and I will set them over you." (Deuteronomy 1:13)
1. Family Research Council Voter Guides
FRC has developed non-partisan voter guides for federal races in certain states, which appear in red. Click on any state to see voting information and a link to the family policy council.
To view these voter guides in all 50 states, go here.
2. Intercessors for America: "How to Pray for the Election and Nation More Effectively"
Election Process is now in full swing -- time to get out the prayer!
For resources offered by IFA, please go here.
3. Wallbuilders: Christian Voter Guide.com
Lots of resources here! Go here to explore this site.
br> 4. National Day of Prayer: Election Prayer Guide
This is an excellent guide to intercession for our state and national elections this year. NDP's prayer guide includes insights from Dave Butts, Chairman, National Prayer Committee.
To read this prayer guide, please go here.
5. Wall Street Journal: Election 2016 Calendar
Key dates in the presidential election, including debates, primaries, caucuses and other important events. Filter by a date range or category. Go here.