CHPP The Daily Brief: "Praying for All in Authority" Friday, March 18, 2016
Capitol Hill Prayer Partners
"A National Prayer Alliance"
P.O. Box 5152
Herndon, VA 20172-1970
The Daily Brief:
"Praying for All in Authority"
Friday, March 18, 2016
Happy Palm Sunday!
This Week in Israel
This Week in Israel:
Four Headlines to Note
> > > Here is a summary of four major events that have happened this week in Israel, taken from the weekly prayer bulletin for Bridges for Peace. To read their entire bulletin, please go here.
We are sharing excerpts of their reports, with the BFP Prayer Focus and Scripture following.
1. Rivlin Presents Israel's Red Lines on Syria to Putin
During his three-hour-long meeting with Russian President Vladimir Putin on Wednesday, President Reuven Rivlin outlined Israel's new red lines on Syria in the wake of Moscow's decision to withdraw its troops from the war-torn country and the ongoing efforts to launch talks to end its civil war.
"I felt like I was sent to the frontline as the envoy of the prime minister, the defense minister and the chief of staff, with whom I spoke in order to formulate the messages to convey to the Russian president," Rivlin said after the meeting.
The first red line deals with the imperative to prevent Iranian military presence on Israel's northern border at any cost. To that end, the IDF has been-according to foreign reports-preventing the transfer of advanced weapons from Syria to Hezbollah in Lebanon, by reportedly bombing any such shipment. . .
Another red line that came up in the meeting between the two presidents, even if only indirectly, was that Israel is not willing to withdraw from the Golan Heights and that it would have to be recognized as a part of Israel in any kind of future agreement. (Read more)
Pray for Israel's leaders, especially Prime Minister Netanyahu, Defense Minister Ya'alon and IDF Chief of Staff Eisenkot, asking that their eyes would look to the Lord for guidance and direction. Pray that they will not put their trust in human alliances.
"Trust in the LORD with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge Him, and He shall direct your paths." - Proverbs 3:5-6
2. Putin Promises to Withdraw Russian Forces from Syria
Israeli media called it a "shock order." British and American channels dubbed it a "surprise move." Not many, it seems, expected President Vladimir Putin to announce that he has ordered the "main part" of the Russian forces to withdraw from the battlefields of the Syrian civil war-starting today.
The announcement came yesterday during a meeting at the Kremlin between the Russian president and his defense and foreign ministers, state-run media, Sputnik, reported.
The reason for the sudden pullback after five months of bloody battle in the war-torn Middle Eastern country alongside forces loyal to Syrian President Bashar al-Assad? According to Putin, Moscow has successfully met all its objectives and the time has come to head home.
"I think that the task that was assigned to the Ministry of Defense and the armed forces as a whole has achieved its goal," he explained. "So I order the defense minister to start tomorrow withdrawing the main part of our military factions from the Syrian Arab Republic." (Read more)
Intercede for the situation on Israel's northern border with Syria, asking that this newest development will not lead to increased danger for Israelis living in the area. Pray for the men and women of the IDF who stand guard in the north; that they will remain alert and above all, put their trust in the Lord who watches over Israel.
"My help comes from the LORD, Who made heaven and earth. He will not allow your foot to be moved; He who keeps you will not slumber. Behold, He who keeps Israel shall neither slumber nor sleep." - Psalm 121:2-4
3. European Lawmakers Slam BDS; Anti-Semitism
Britain's Secretary of State for Justice, Michael Gove, has launched an unprecedented attack on the Boycott, Divestment and Sanctions (BDS) movement, accusing it of disseminating anti-Semitic lies and of using apartheid tactics against Israel.
"Israel is dealing with a prejudiced, systematic attack against its existence. The BDS movement, which claims that it is working against apartheid, in retrospect is using methods of apartheid in that it calls for the shunning of Jewish academics, the boycott of Jewish goods and the de-legitimization of Jewish commerce. It is up to us to show solidarity with the Jews and with their right to national sovereignty," Gove said at an international conference on anti-Semitism in Berlin.
Gove told former justice minister Tzipi Livni that the British Foreign Office, Ministry of Justice, and Home Office are working to limit the ability to submit claims against high ranking Israeli officials who arrive in the UK as "war criminals" or for "crimes against humanity" under universal law. (Read more)
Pray that the words spoken by European leaders at this international conference will not be merely lip-service but will reflect a true commitment to stand in solidarity with Israel.
"Keep your tongue from evil, and your lips from speaking deceit." - Psalm 34:13
4. Auschwitz Survivor Is Officially World's Oldest Man
Yisrael Kristal was born in 1903, lost his wife and children in the Holocaust, and successfully made a new family in Israel-and on top of all that, he was recognized this week as the oldest man in the world.
The 112-year-old resident of Haifa received with restraint the official notice from the Guinness Book of Records for winning the title.
"He's a man who knows what it means to be on top and what it means to barely exist," explained his daughter, Shulamit Kuperstoch. "For a man who lost his entire family in the Holocaust, his proportions are different."
Kristal was born in Poland, and when World War II broke out, he was married and a father to two children. His children died of illness in the Lodz ghetto, and his wife died in an Auschwitz death march. Kristal managed to survive the inferno thanks to his talent for preparing sweets, as the Nazis had him make them candies and chocolates. (Read more)
Offer praises to the Lord for the long life of this Jewish man; one who acknowledges that he has been sustained by God throughout the many days of his life.
"My son, do not forget my law, but let your heart keep my commands; for length of days and long life and peace they will add to you." - Proverbs 3:1-2
The Middle East in Focus
"Though the mountains be shaken and the hills be removed, yet my unfailing love for you will not be shaken nor my covenant of peace be removed," says the LORD, who has compassion on you." (Isaiah 54:10)
1. Soldier seriously injured in West Bank stabbing attack - Times of Israel
An Israeli soldier was in serious condition after being stabbed by a pair of assailants near the West Bank settlement of Ariel, officials said Thursday.
The attack occurred at a bus stop outside Ariel, a large settlement south of Nablus.
Both attackers were shot and killed by responding security forces, the IDF said.
2. New Plan Hatched to Relocate Residents of Israel's Northern Border Communities During Next War With Hezbollah - Algemeiner
Residents of border communities in northern Israel will no longer be left to fend for themselves if the country enters into another military confrontation with Hezbollah, due to a new plan prepared jointly by the defense establishment and regional councils, the Hebrew news site nrg reported on Wednesday.
According to the plan, if and when a war breaks out, fourteen border communities (including kibbutzim) located along Israel's border with Lebanon - from where the terrorist organization operates - will be relocated by the IDF to communities in the Emek HaYarden Regional Council. Residents of the 13 Mevo'ot HaHermon communities, meanwhile, will be evacuated even farther away, to the Dead Sea.
The plan was hatched, according to nrg, as result of lessons learned from past confrontations with Hezbollah and preparations for a future war, in the event that recent threats from the terror group's leader materialize.
3. Israel Defense Forces General Warns Hamas, ISIS Formed Alliance in Egypt - Christian Post
The Israel Defense Forces (IDF) recently said that the Palestinian Hamas group has formed ties with the Islamic State terror organization in Egypt.
Maj.-Gen. Yoav Mordechai, who serves as coordinator of government activities with the IDF, asserted the alliance in an interview with YNet News last week, saying that Hamas fighters in Gaza have been traveling to Egypt to aid the Sinai Islamic State branch, while ISIS militants have been receiving care in Gaza hospitals.
Mordechai pointed specifically to a Salafi militant named "Mahmoud Z." and a Sinai militant named Ibrahim Abu Qureia, saying the two have been involved in communication between Hamas and ISIS in Egypt.
Additionally, Mordechai said that Hamas fighters have joined the Islamic State in the Sinai Peninsula to wage war against Egypt's army, which has attempted to crack down on the ISIS terror group in recent months.
As Breitbart Jerusalem reports, following Mordechai's recent interview, the Islamic State leadership in Syria and Iraq condemned its Egyptian branch for allegedly collaborating with Hamas.
4. Japan backs France's peace initiative - Israel National News
Japan on Wednesday expressed its support for a French initiative that would see an international peace conference in an attempt to reach an agreement between Israel and the Palestinian Authority (PA), the Ma'an news agency reported.
According to the report, PA chairman Mahmoud Abbas, during a meeting with the Japanese envoy to the Middle East, Masahiro Chono, called for the planning and execution of the French-initiated international peace conference to be expedited.
During the meeting, which was held in Abbas' Ramallah headquarters, he reportedly stressed the importance of Japan being a member in the international support group for the proposed international peace conference due to Japan's "international political and economic role."
5. Israel presents red lines to Russia on Golan, Iran - Israel National News
Israeli President Reuven Rivlin met with his Russian counterpart Vladimir Putin in Moscow on Wednesday ahead of a planned Russian withdrawal from Syria.
Rivlin conveyed to the Russian leader Israel's concerns about Iranian activity in Syria, and the active role the Hezbollah terror group has assumed in the Syrian civil war.
The Israeli leader also touched on the future status of the Golan Heights, which Syria continues to claim as sovereign territory, despite Israel's annexation of the area in 1981. Rivlin reportedly told Putin that borders of both Syria and Iraq were arbitrarily drawn during the First World War, and did not reflect present realities.
Rivlin even suggested that the borders of both countries be altered, suggesting support not only for recognition of Israel's annexation of the Golan, but possibly the partition of both Iraq and Syria.
6. Hebrew Nation News Report
To read this week's report, go here.
7. Intercessors for Israel: Weekly Report
To read this week's report, go here.
8. It's time to celebrate Purim! Sunday, March 20th/14th day of Adar on the Jewish Calendar - Jerry Golden
To read Jerry Golden's report about the history and the meaning of the festival of Purim, please go here.
The Daily Brief
1. Defiant North Korea fires ballistic missile into sea, Japan protests - Yahoo News
North Korea fired at least one ballistic missile on Friday, which flew about 800 km (500 miles) before hitting the sea off its east coast, South Korea's military said, as isolated state stepped up its defiance of tough new U.N. and U.S. sanctions. (Read more)
- Abba, we ask you to "rein in" this young dictator who seems to be obsessed with power, and his desire to develop missiles that will reach our homeland. We pray that he will fail in his endeavors, and that You will protect us, and other nations he may wish to attack. In Your Name we pray, Amen.
- "An angry man stirs up strife, and a hot-tempered and undisciplined man commits many transgressions. A man's pride and sense of self-importance will bring him down, but he who has a humble spirit will obtain honor." (Proverbs 29:22,23)
2. U.S. sees new Chinese activity around South China Sea shoal - Yahoo News
The United States has seen Chinese activity around a reef China seized from the Philippines nearly four years ago that could be a precursor to more land reclamation in the disputed South China Sea, the U.S. Navy chief said on Thursday. (Read more)
- Lord, we bring this situation to You. Our whole world seems to be in turmoil right now . . . people and nations grasping for more power and land. We ask that You would determine borders of nations, and hold back those evil powers who wish to take more than they are entitled to. May the nations come to the place of honoring You, and Your Word, we pray. Amen.
- "It was You Who set all the boundaries of the earth; You made both summer and winter." (Psalm 74:17)
3. EU, Turkey reach deal on plan for handling refugees - CNN
European Union and Turkish officials reached an agreement Friday on how to deal with a flood of Syrian refugees.
"(The) agreement isn't a silver bullet, but part of EU's comprehensive strategy on migration," European Council President Donald Tusk tweeted Friday.
The deal came after talks involving Turkish Prime Minister Ahmet Davutoglu, Tusk and a handful of other key European officials. The final language was then put up for a vote before representatives from the 28 European Union member states, who approved it unanimously, according to the European Council president. (Read more)
- Father, we thank You for this unanimous vote, approving this plan to deal with the Syrian refugee crisis. We ask that, by Your Grace, this deal will "hold," and order can be restored to this region, in Jesus' name, amen and amen.
- "Again I say to you, that if two of you agree on earth about anything that they may ask, it shall be done for them by My Father who is in heaven." (Matthew 18:19)
4. Syria's Kurds declare de-facto federal region in north - Washington Post
Syria's Kurds on Thursday declared a de-facto federal region in Kurdish-controlled areas of northern Syria, drawing sharp condemnation from both the Damascus government and its opponents who decried the unilateral move as unconstitutional and setting a dangerous precedent.
The declaration further complicates the situation on the ground in Syria even as peace talks press ahead in Geneva. The main Syrian Kurdish party has been excluded from those talks - perhaps an indication of why the Kurds chose this particular moment for their move.
In Syria's civil war, Kurdish fighters have emerged as the most effective fighting force against the Islamic State group and are backed militarily by the United States. More recently, Russia has backed them politically.
But despite Russia's insistence that they should be part of the talks that started this week in Geneva, they have not been invited because Turkey considers the group to be a terrorist organization. (Read more)
- Lord, our hearts go out to the Kurds, who keep being marginalized in any true negotiations inside Syria. We ask that the nations honor this move, Lord . . . we ask for a miracle, in Your name, amen.
- "If you ask Me anything in My name, I will do it." (John 14:14)
5. Conservative Leaders Back Senate Republicans' Stand on Supreme Court Seat - The Daily Signal
Over 100 conservatives from 29 states and Washington, D.C., voiced their support for Senate Republicans in a memo commending them for their resistance to any Supreme Court nominee put forward by President Barack Obama. (Read More)
- Father, we come to You as our Supreme Judge, and ask You to examine this man whom our president is nominating to fill Justice Scalia's vacant seat on the Supreme Court. We ask You to guide the Senate, as they must eventually vote regarding this appointment. We would ask that our current president would "back off" pushing a nominee, in this his last year as president, and allow the new president to take on that responsibility. We ask for a man/woman after Your own heart, and one who would honor the Constitution of our nation, in the decisions he or she makes, and we thank You, in Your Name, Amen.
- "But you should choose from among all the people, competent men who are God-fearing, honest and incorruptible to be their leaders." (Exodus 18:21)
6. House will try to advance $1.07 trillion budget deal this week - Washington Examiner
House Republicans will try to advance a budget resolution on Wednesday despite protests from conservatives who want to reduce spending. (Read more)
- Father, we ask that Your wisdom would flow in the House and the Senate regarding the wise develpment of our budget. We ask that funds would not be wasted on "pet projects", and that there would be a consensus of opinion that we cannot spend more than we have to spend. May cool heads prevail, and may they realize that they are dealing with the money of their constituents, and also those dollars can only be spent once. We thank You for Your wisdom, and pray that each Senator and Congressman will avail themselves of Your wisdom, and vote accordingly. In Your Name, we pray, Amen.
- "Even wise people are fools if they let money change their thinking." (Eccl. 7:7)
7. We choose the nominee, not the voters: Senior GOP official - The Hill
Political parties, not voters, choose their presidential nominees, a Republican convention rules member told CNBC, a day after GOP front-runner Donald Trump rolled up more big primary victories. (Read more)
- Lord, we know that our system of voting for president does not seem to carry out the "one man, one vote" system we would like to see. We would like the voters to be the ones to decide who will be their leaders, and not a chosen few, who are delegates, and can vote their personal preferences despite the results of their states' preference. We are concerned about the possibility of mayhem, fraud, and violence at the upcoming Republican convention, and so we pray that those things would not occur. Lawlessness must be reined in and brought to submission to our laws. May cooler heads prevail, we pray. Give wisdom to all and self-restraint, we pray. May the will of the people, whatever that is, be honored . . . in Your Name, we pray, Amen.
- "Choose for yourselves wise, understanding, experienced and respected men, and I will appoint them as leaders over you." (Deuteronomy 1:13)
8. Donald Trump's son Eric receives threatening letter at his NYC home: report - Washington Times
A law enforcement official says New York City police and the FBI are investigating a threatening letter sent to the Manhattan apartment of Donald Trump's son Eric.
The official says the envelope sent to Eric Trump's apartment on Central Park South on Thursday contained a suspicious white powder and a threatening letter. There were no injuries and the official said preliminary tests indicated that the white substance was not hazardous.
The law enforcement official spoke to The Associated Press on condition of anonymity because they were not authorized to disclose the name of the person targeted by the threat. (Read more)
- Lord God, we continue to cry out to You for the protection of all candidates who are running in the election this year: both the presidential and all congressional races. May Your hand of mercy rest upon them and upon us, and may this year's election represent the best that America has to offer to the world. We ask this in Your name, amen and amen.
- "No longer will violence be heard in your land, nor ruin or destruction within your borders, but you will call your walls Salvation and your gates Praise." (Isaiah 60:18)
9. Hillary Has an NSA Problem - The Observer
For a year now, Hillary Clinton's misuse of email during her tenure as secretary of state has hung like a dark cloud over her presidential campaign. As I told youmonths ago, email-gate isn't going away, despite the best efforts of Team Clinton to make it disappear. Instead, the scandal has gotten worse, with never-ending revelations of apparent misconduct by Ms. Clinton and her staff. At this point, email-gate may be the only thing standing between Ms. Clinton and the White House this November.
Specifically, the Federal Bureau of Investigation examination of email-gate, pursuant to provisions of the Espionage Act, poses a major threat to Ms. Clinton's presidential aspirations. However, even if the FBI recommends prosecution of her or members of her inner circle for mishandling of classified information-which is something the politically unconnected routinely do face prosecution for-it's by no means certain that the Department of Justice will follow the FBI's lead. (Read more)
- Father God, we decree that this is one nation under law and we decree that, should the FBI find evidence of wrongdoing with these emails, the Department of Justice will not fail to follow suit. Thank You, Lord, for hearing our prayers, in Your name, amen.
- "You will also decree a thing, and it will be established for you; And light will shine on your ways." (Job 22:28)
The Daily Jot
Friday, March 18, 2016
Democrat Presidents, History and prophecy
A little history lesson: On National Public Radio February 6, 2011, Secretary of State Hillary Clinton said, "Today we learned the Muslim Brotherhood decided to participate, which suggests they at least are now involved in the dialogue that we have encouraged." Clinton held strong to the White House line that America is supporting democracy in Egypt. The occupant of the Oval Office said, "Now, it is not the role of any other country to determine Egypt's leaders...Furthermore, the process must include a broad spectrum of Egyptian voices and opposition parties." It did, and thus was birthed a new terrorist sponsor in the Middle East--a Sunni Islamic regime to match the Shiite Islamic regime in Iran. It didn't last long.
Despite warnings from Israel, veteran foreign policy experts and conservatives, the Democrat White House bought the lie that the Muslim Brotherhood would participate in a democratic government. History has repeated itself. In 1979, Democrat President Jimmy Carter's reckless policies resulted in an Islamist-controlled "democracy" in Iran, which birthed and legitimized widespread Shiite terrorism beyond Yassir Arafat's Palestinian Liberation Organization. On June 4, 2009, the "president" set forth a "New Beginning" with Muslims in his Cairo foreign policy speech, resulting in a democratically elected Sunni Islamic state in Egypt controlled by the terrorist sponsoring Muslim Brotherhood.
David Horovitz in the Jerusalem Post February 11, 2011 listed several Muslim Brotherhood supported disruptions including Iran in 1979, the Palestinian territories, Lebanon, and Turkey. There are other reports of the Muslim Brotherhood's involvement in Sudan and Somalia. The Holy Land Foundation trial in Texas revealed a Muslim Brotherhood plan for "civilization Jihad" in the United States. Horovitz said, "Washington's apparent disinclination...to internalize [accept] the dangers highlighted by the Iran, Gaza, Lebanon and Turkey disasters, and thus do everything in its power to prevent the Muslim Brotherhood presiding over a similar process in Egypt, is incomprehensible."
The Bible tells us in many places that Arab nations, which are today Islamic, will come against Jerusalem in the end times. Daniel 2:43 says, "And whereas thou saw iron mixed with miry clay, they shall mingle themselves with the seed of men: but they shall not cleave one to another, even as iron is not mixed with clay." In other words, they will be united for only a short time. Are we witnessing this kingdom arising? We know that the human foundation of Islam is Ishmael and the Lord prophesied of him in Genesis 16 "he will be a wild man; his hand will be against every man, and every man's hand against him." This is repeated in the end time battle in Ezekiel 38:21, "every man's sword shall be against his brother." Shiite, Sunni, clay and iron; Democrat presidents and Islam; History and prophecy. Is America poised to repeat? Islam is.
Have a Blessed and Powerful Day!
The Persecuted Church
Christians in Sri Lanka Stand Up for Discriminated Minorities
COLOMBO: The Public Representations Committee on Constitutional Reforms (PRCCR) has completed its work of gathering grassroots submissions from across the country. Attorney Lal Wijenayaka chairs the 20-member PRCCR.
Some 5,000 proposals for constitutional change, both written and oral, were presented between 18 January and 29 February and will be the basis for a bill to amend Sri Lanka's constitution.
Since it was adopted in 1977, the country's fundamental charter was changed 19 times. Now it needs an overhaul to reflect a country profoundly changed after years of civil war.
Some Christian activist groups have submitted their own proposals, stressing the need to respect minorities, defend everyone's rights, and establish a truly democratic system.
The Christian Solidarity Movement (CSM) is among those who took part in the public consultations.
Songs Our Grandmothers Sang:
BLESSED IS HE WHO COMES IN THE NAME OF THE LORD
"The crowds going ahead of Him, and those who followed, were shouting,
"Hosanna to the Son of David;
Blessed is He who comes in the name of the Lord;
Hosanna in the highest!" (Matthew 21:9)
Holy, holy, holy, Lord,
Holy, holy, holy, Lord,
God of power and might.
God of power and might.
Heaven and earth are full of your glory,
Heaven and earth are full of your glory,
Hosanna in the highest.
Hosanna in the highest.
Blessed is he who comes in the name of the Lord.
Blessed is he who comes in the name of the Lord.
Hosanna, hosanna, in the highest, in the highest.
Please go here for a real treat!!
About the Author:
Words: (Scripture) Matthew 21:9
Music: James A. Kriewald
Signs and Wonders
Red Sprites at the Edge of Space
Solar activity is very low. Nevertheless, space weather continues. High above late-summer thunderstorms in Africa, red sprites are dancing across the cloudtops, reaching up to the edge of space itself. Astronauts onboard the International Space Station photographed this specimen (circled) on March 14th.
Sprites are an exotic form of "upward lightning." They are a true space weather phenomenon, inhabiting the upper reaches of Earth's atmosphere alongside meteors, and some auroras. Some researchers believe sprites are linked to cosmic rays: subatomic particles from deep space striking the top of Earth's atmosphere produce secondary electrons that, in turn, could provide the spark that triggers the elaborate red forms.
Although sprites have been seen for at least a century, most scientists did not believe they existed until after 1989 when sprites were photographed by cameras onboard the space shuttle. They have since been photographed many times from the ISS.
You don't have to be in space, however, to see these things. "Sprite chasers" regularly photograph the upward bolts from their own homes. Give it a try!
"There will be signs in the sun, moon and stars. On the earth, nations will be in anguish and perplexity at the roaring and tossing of the sea." (Luke 21:25)
The Good News Corner
Beautiful Ancient Crucifix Pendant Discovered that Could Change Understanding of Christianity in Denmark
An amateur metal detector has made a discovery that experts think could change our understanding of Christianity in Denmark.
Dennis Fabricius Holm was enjoying an afternoon off work when he found a Birka crucifix pendant in a field near the town of Aunslev, Østfyn.
"I got off early on Friday, so I took just a few hours, I went around with my metal detector and then I came suddenly on something," Mr Holm told DK.
"Since I cleared the mud and saw the jewellery, I have not been able to think of anything else."
On posting the find to social media, other users encouraged him to take it to a museum.
Worship With Us Today!
Worship With Us Today!
Casting Crowns - "Good Good Father"
Election 2016: Prayer Resources
Election 2016: Prayer Resources
"Choose some wise, understanding and respected men from each of your tribes, and I will set them over you." (Deuteronomy 1:13)
> > > Please find below the Election Prayer Resources that have been recently added to our list. To view the archive section, go here.
1. Intercessors for America: Get out the Prayer!
Our country continues to reach significant moments where our culture and values are redefined. This fall's national election offers another defining moment. It is critical that the Church pray. We are not praying for specific candidates or parties to be in power, but rather, we are praying God's will be done. Join with thousands who are interceding for spiritual awakening and godly leaders in communities, cities, states, and the nation.
Get Out The Prayer 2016 (GOTP 2016) is calling for community volunteer leaders. Our goal is to raise up leaders who can gather people from different churches and neighborhoods to facilitate deliberate and effective prayer for our nation and the upcoming 2016 elections. To learn more about how you can be involved in this very well organized, grassroots initiative, please go here.
2. PrayForElections.Com: A Weekly Nationwide Election Conference Prayer Call
Join ministry leaders and Christian organizations from across the nation who will host one Tuesday Night Election Prayer Call every Tuesday evening until the General Election on November 8th, 2016. We pray for the Presidential candidates and other offices in the House and Senate. We pray for the election process, integrity in counting ballots, eliminating fraudulent ballots, and for those with our Christian values to win by landslides throughout the country.
PrayForElections.com is hosted by The Salt & Light Council (SLC). SLC trains and equips churches nationwide to preserve our culture through Biblical Citizenship. Affiliate Church Leaders appointed by their pastors learn to mobilize congregations to take action as responsible Christian citizens through the PETER formula (Pray. Educate. Take action. Elections. Restoration)
Conference Number: 712-432-1699.
8pm ET / 7pm CT/ 6pm MT / 5pm PT
(30 minutes each week)
3. Confusion on the Ohio Primary Ballot
This is a YouTube video, forwarded to us by Intercessors for America and posted on their Facebook. Please stand against all voter fraud. [Ohioans vote tomorrow: Tuesday, March 15.]
4. Addressing Voter Fraud
There are several excellent sources to help you track and pray over potential voter fraud:
a. iVoters is located on YouTube here.
b. TRUE THE VOTE - Visit their website by going here.
c. BLACK BOX VOTING - Visit this website by going here.
d. PROJECT VERITAS - Visit this website by going here.
ABOUT CAPITOL HILL PRAYER PARTNERS
To learn more about our ministry, and to sign up to begin receiving our daily alerts, please go here.
Abide with Me . . .
Abide with Me . . .
"Come with me by yourselves to a quiet place and get some rest." (Mark 6:31)
Saturday, March 19, 2016
9:00 p.m. EDT
Join us tomorrow night as we abide together in His presence . . . all prayer partners are welcomed on this call!
Conference number: 605-562-3140
Access Code: 290787#
Time: 9:00 p.m. EDT/8:00 p.m. CDT/7:00 p.m. MDT/ 6:00 p.m. PDT