CHPP Daily Brief: "Praying for All in Authority" Monday, October 31, 2016
Urgent Alert from ACLJ:
"In the Beginning" . . . Bible Reading Marathon
begins today! Call 712-770-4340; 350430#,
anytime! Today's host ministry is:
Capitol Hill Prayer Partners
On Tuesday, the host ministry is the
National Day of Repentance.
Capitol Hill Prayer Partners
P.O. Box 5152
Herndon, VA 20172-1970
"Praying for All in Authority"
Monday, October 31, 2016
"Standing Together in the Kingdom of God . . .
Under the Cross of Christ"
"And to Him was given dominion,
Glory and a kingdom,
That all the peoples, nations and men of every language
Might serve Him.
His dominion is an everlasting dominion
Which will not pass away;
And His kingdom is one
Which will not be destroyed." (Daniel 7:14)
"His kingdom will be an everlasting kingdom." (Daniel 7:27)
The Middle East in Focus
1. Hebrew Nation News - Weekly Report
To view this report, please go here.
2. Bridges for Peace - Weekly Update
To view this report, please go here.
3. Netanyahu vetoes Amona vote at the last minute - Jerusalem Online
The Knesset's Ministerial Committee for Legislation convened today (Sunday) in order to discuss the Regulation Law aimed at recognizing the Israeli settlements in the West Bank including the Amona outpost, which the Israeli Supreme Court ruled to evacuate. During the discussion, Deputy Attorney General Avi Licht said that Attorney General Avichai Mandelblit opposes the request to postpone the Supreme Court ruling by half a year. Just a few minutes before the issue was set to be put to a vote, Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu halted the discussion and vetoed the vote. (Read more)
4. Arabs raid IDF outpost - Israel National News
A group of Arabs broke into an IDF outpost near the town of Yitzhar in Samaria Thursday night and vandalized the site with anti-Semitic and anti-Israel graffiti.
It is unknown whether there were any IDF forces stationed at the outpost at the time of the vandalism.
The IDF has closed certain access routes used by Arabs to reach their olive groves during the harvest season in response to the incident.
The IDF permitted Arabs to use the roads close to Yitzhar for the olive harvest, just as it had in previous years. Incidents of violence and vandalism have taken place during the olive harvesting season during previous years as well. Last year stones were thrown at Yitzhar residents on an internal access road during the harvest season and a soldier was stabbed and moderately wounded. (Read more)
5. Iranian-Jewish MP: Tehran knows war with Israel would be 'suicide' - Times of Israel
Iran's sole Jewish parliamentarian said the Islamic Republic is not seeking war with Israel and asserted that Tehran knows that launching an attack on the Jewish state would amount to "suicide."
"Iran does not want to start a war against Israel, because they know that everyone who starts a war in the Middle East is doing suicide," Siamak Moreh Sedgh told Israel Radio in an English-language interview aired Sunday morning.
Sedgh said he believed the Iranian leadership to be "healthy and wise enough to avoid a war with Israel." (Read more)
6. Bennett: Time for Israel to annex Judea and Samaria - Israel National News
Education Minister Naftali Bennett (Jewish Home) called for Israel to extend its sovereignty over Judea and Samaria at the National Union conference in Jerusalem.
"Something new is starting, and something new is continuing." Bennett said at the conference, where he was the guest of honor. "When we started four years ago, we knew that we had to do this together, and we did it together, despite it not being easy. We did it once, we did it twice, and we have to be united again."
"The National Union party brought the idea of unity to religious Zionism. You, who were the National-Religious party before, opened the door to non-religious Jews. That was a dramatic step. I see here haredim and secular people. I see Jews and non-Jews who believe in (the cause of) Zionism, who believe in the path of the Jewish Home and the National Union. Anyone who believes in our principles is welcome to join us." (Read more)
7. Archaeologists spotlight first Solomon's Temple-era artifacts ever found on Temple Mount - Times of Israel
Israeli archaeologists on Thursday presented new details of what they said were the first tiny artifacts, unearthed in situ on the Temple Mount, ever conclusively dated to the time of the First Temple over 2,600 years ago. The discoveries were made during limited scientific excavations carried out atop the flashpoint Temple Mount in the past decade, the first of their kind since the British Mandate.
The highly sensitive Israeli excavations were conducted with minimum publicity in cooperation with the Islamic Waqf which manages the incendiary holy site. The artifacts excavated from the mount, detailed in a paper and presentations at a conference at Hebrew University, are said to include olive pits, animal bones and pottery fragments dating to the time of the First Temple, between the 8th and 6th Centuries BCE. (Read more)
8. Minister Hints Italy's Earthquakes Divine Punishment for UNESCO Decision - Breaking Israel News
Deputy Minister Ayoob Kara caused a diplomatic incident last week after suggesting that the massive earthquakes which have recently rocked Italy were a divine punishment for the country's failure to vote against the UNESCO decision denying Jewish ties to the Temple Mount. Backlash against his comments led to the Ministry of Foreign Affairs (MFA) issuing an apology on Kara's behalf, Ynet reported.
Kara, a Druze-Israeli politician who was in Italy on a diplomatic visit to the Vatican during one of the earthquakes, wrote in a memo following the tremors, "I'm sure that the earthquake happened because of the UNESCO decision, which the Pope strongly disagreed with. He even said publicly that the holy land is connected to the Nation of Israel."
Pope Francis had issued a statement after the passing of a second UNESCO resolution, declaring that God had promised the Holy Land to the people of Israel. (Read more)
The Daily Brief
Every prayer below is presented to our Lord in the Name of Jesus Christ, amen.
1. FBI reopens Clinton probe after new emails found in Anthony Weiner case - Fox News
Democratic presidential candidate Hillary Clinton called on the FBI Friday to release all information in its renewed investigation into her use of a private server while secretary of state after discovering new emails - apparently during the probe of former Rep. Anthony Weiner's sexting - in a stunning turn of events just days before the presidential election.
"[FBI Director James Comey] himself has said he doesn't know whether the emails . . . are significant or not," Clinton told reporters in Iowa Friday evening. "I'm confident whatever they are will not change the conclusion reached in July. Therefore it's imperative that the bureau explain this issue in question, whatever it is, without any delay."
Earlier Friday, Comey informed top members of Congress in a letter that the bureau had "learned of the existence of emails that appear to be pertinent to the investigation." Comey did not detail those emails, saying only that they surfaced "in connection with an unrelated case."
An FBI source, though, confirmed to Fox News that the new emails were discovered after the bureau seized devices belonging to disgraced ex-Rep. Weiner and his wife Huma Abedin, a top Clinton aide who recently announced she was separating from the former congressman. . . Comey gave only a brief overview in his letter to lawmakers of what prompted their decision. . . He said the FBI could not yet assess whether the new material is significant and he could not predict how long it will take to complete "this additional work." (Read more)
- Father, we thank You that the FBI discovered these new emails which exposed Anthony Weiner's knowledge of highly classified information that he is now a threat to National Security. We pray that all the emails be brought out of hiding and there be no more coverup. Cleanse the land with the Word of God where evil has prevailed and save our country out of the net of wickedness, lies and deception. In the Name of Jesus we pray.
- "God delivered and rescued and He worked signs and wonders in heaven and in earth, who has delivered Daniel (America) from the power of the lions." (Daniel 6:27)
2. Abedin-Weiner electronic device was laptop, had tens-of-thousands of emails, source - Fox News
The electronic device shared by Hillary Clinton aide Huma Abedin and husband Anthony Weiner on which the FBI found more Clinton emails was a laptop and it contained tens-of-thousands of emails, a senior law enforcement official told Fox News on Saturday. The law enforcement official told Fox News that the laptop had "five digits" of emails, meaning tens-of-thousands of them. However, federal investigators remain unclear whether Abedin or Weiner own the laptop.
People familiar with the case say the FBI started looking at the new cache of emails because the agency thought they were "pertinent to the investigation." The source also told Fox News that law enforcement officials think it's highly unlikely that all of the new-found emails are duplicates, as the Clinton campaign has suggested. (Read more)
- Abba, Father, mighty God! As the FBI is now faced with a new avalanche of email data to investigate, we ask that each agent be infused with extraordinary strength so that all that needs to come to light will indeed be revealed. We ask this in Your name, amen.
- "For nothing is hidden, except to be revealed; nor has anything been secret, but that it would come to light." (Mark 4:22)
3. Trump Said Anthony Weiner Was Threat to National Security - Washington Free Beacon
New revelations that the FBI is investigating additional emails in the Hillary Clinton case may prove Donald Trump right in his claim over a year ago that notorious sexter Anthony Weiner was a threat to national security. After the separation [between Huma Abedin and Weiner] was announced, Trump, who has long called Weiner a "pervert," said Weiner's proximity to one of Hillary Clinton's closest aides was a threat to national security.
"Huma is making a very wise decision," Trump said in a statement in August. "I know Anthony Weiner well, and she will be far better off without him. I only worry for the country in that Hillary Clinton was careless and negligent in allowing Weiner to have such close proximity to highly classified information. Who knows what he learned and who he told?" he said. "It's just another example of Hillary Clinton's bad judgment. It is possible that our country and its security have been greatly compromised by this."
Trump said Weiner was a security risk as far back as August 2015. (Read more)
- Father, we thank You for the keen insight, discernment and wisdom demonstrated by Donald Trump when he made these remarks well over one year ago. We ask that the voters take note of his skill and his ability when they go to the polls next week, in Your name, amen.
- "'Choose wise and discerning and experienced men from your tribes, and I will appoint them as your heads.'" (Deuteronomy 1:13)
4. Congress: Attorney General Lynch 'Pleads Fifth' on Secret Iran 'Ransom' Payments - Washington Free Beacon
Attorney General Loretta Lynch is declining to comply with an investigation by leading members of Congress about the Obama administration's secret efforts to send Iran $1.7 billion in cash earlier this year, prompting accusations that Lynch has "pleaded the Fifth" Amendment to avoid incriminating herself over these payments, according to lawmakers and communications exclusively obtained by the Washington Free Beacon.
Sen. Marco Rubio (R., Fla.) and Rep. Mike Pompeo (R., Kan.) initially presented Lynch in October with a series of questions about how the cash payment to Iran was approved and delivered.
In an Oct. 24 response, Assistant Attorney General Peter Kadzik responded on Lynch's behalf, refusing to answer the questions and informing the lawmakers that they are barred from publicly disclosing any details about the cash payment, which was bound up in a ransom deal aimed at freeing several American hostages from Iran. (Read more)
- O righteous Father, we ask that You continue to reveal everything that has been covered up and hidden. Shine Your Light into the closed-off places. Reveal the truth of the secret negotiations with Iran, and where the imprisoned Americans are fraudulently held hostage, uncover hidden information held under lock and key. God, rip the veil in twain and expose the utter wickedness that has been done to this country in an attempt to destroy us. Strip the enemy of their power by applying the Blood of Jesus Christ to these abominations. In the Name of Jesus we pray.
- "For God shall bring every work into judgment, with every secret thing, whether it be good or whether it be evil." (Ecclesiastes 12:14)
5. 'Pay to Slay': Hillary link to baby body-parts biz revealed - WND
It's a new bombshell in the scandal that horrified Americans as they learned unborn babies had their body parts harvested and sold around the world: the discovery that Hillary Clinton's State Department granted favorable treatment to a family involved in the harvesting.
The federal agency expedited the immigration of the Isaias family, whose ownership of the DaVinci Biosciences and DV Biologics companies made headlines again recently when the district attorney in Orange County brought a criminal lawsuit against them. (Read more)
- Father, we have prayed for all hidden things to be revealed as we lift up our leaders in prayer . . . and now You are answering in an avalanche of very unpleasant facts. Lord God, we mourn for the shedding of innocent blood on our land, and we ask that Your hand of mercy would yet rest upon us. Forgive us, O Lord, for our wickedness, and bring the evil ones to justice. In Your name, amen.
- "But let justice roll down like waters And righteousness like an ever-flowing stream." (Amos 5:24)
6. Plane With Mike Pence Aboard Skids Off La Guardia Runway - New York Times
A plane carrying Gov. Mike Pence of Indiana, the Republican vice-presidential nominee, skidded off a runway in heavy rain at La Guardia Airport on Thursday night, but no one was injured, according to the authorities.
The episode happened shortly before 8 p.m. as the plane, carrying Mr. Pence and 47 other people, was landing and "overshot" the runway, the agency that runs the airport, the Port Authority of New York and New Jersey, said on Twitter.
The plane traveled through an "arrestor bed," a form of crushable concrete used to stop aircraft that overrun a runway, and stopped in a grassy area adjacent to the runway, the authority said. (Read more)
- Father, we are so grateful to know that Governor Mike Pence, the Republican candidate for the Vice President of the United States, was not hurt in this incident . . . nor were any others on that aircraft. We ask for full and complete investigation to reveal the exact cause of this "near miss" during landing; and we thank You for hearing our prayers for the protection of all candidates whose names are now on the ballot in the general election. In Your name, amen.
- "No evil will befall you, Nor will any plague come near your [c]tent. For He will give His angels charge concerning you, To guard you in all your ways." (Psalm 91: 10,11)
7. Putin slams claims Russia meddling in US polls as 'hysteria' - Daily Mail UK
President Vladimir Putin slammed as "hysteria" Thursday claims that Russia has tried to interfere in the upcoming US presidential elections by hacking US political institutions including the Democrats behind frontrunner Hillary Clinton. Russia has been accused of favouring Republican candidate Donald Trump -- who has praised Putin and called for better relations with Moscow -- over the more hawkish Clinton.
"The number of mythical, dreamt-up problems includes the hysteria -- I can't think of another word -- that has broken out in the United States about the influence of Russia on the current elections for the US president," Putin said at a meeting of political scientists in Sochi. "Does anyone seriously think Russia can somehow influence the choice of the US people? Is the US some kind of banana republic? The United States is a great power. Please correct me if I'm wrong," Putin said to laughter in the audience.
Washington last week formally accused the Russian government of trying to "interfere" in the 2016 White House race by hacking US political institutions, charges the Kremlin has repeatedly dismissed. Putin has vehemently rejected the accusations, saying they are meant to divert American voters from domestic problems. (Read more)
- Father God, we trust You to oversee where the hacking originates from and expose even now, who the guilty parties are. Reveal all unrighteous acts regarding the voting machines, the counting, the recording, the facilities where the votes are cast, and cover each one with the Blood of Jesus that will prevent dishonesty. Send an angelic host to stand against deceivers, thieves, extortioners, unlawful activities, cruelty, espionage, lies, ungodliness and protect each and every vote to be counted correctly. All this is in the hands of God, who is Father over all. We pray in Jesus' Name.
- "I will say of the Lord, He is my refuge and my fortress: my God, in Him will I trust. A thousand shall fall at Your side, and ten thousand at Your right hand; but it shall not come nigh you." (Psalm 91:2, 7)
8. Amid Strained Relations, Russia Revives Cold War-Era Drills - Epoch Times
The Russian Ministry of Emergency Situations is revisiting a Soviet-era civil defense plan and is upgrading its bomb shelters in major cities amid rising tensions with Washington, reports The Wall Street Journal. Just several weeks ago, Russia held its largest civil defense drills since the Soviet Union collapsed in 1991, with some 40 million people taking part in rehearsals to respond to potential chemical, biological, or nuclear attacks. Videos showing workers and officials in hazmat suits practicing with civilians were displayed on Russian TV stations during four days of drills.
This week, Moscow unveiled its nuclear-capable RS-28 Sarmat, or "Satan 2," rocket that is capable of destroying an area the size of France or Texas. Russian state-run media outlets have also stepped up the anti-American rhetoric. "Russia is sick of America's arrogant lies," commentator Dmitry Kiselyov said earlier this month after Syria peace talks collapsed.
"Most people believe that the Third World War has begun, but right now we are still in the cold phase of the war, which may or may not turn into a hot war," Lev Gudkov, head of the Russian polling group Levada-Center, told the WSJ. "And during war, you have to support your country's authorities." (Read more)
> > > SEE ALSO: Russia's New Satan 2 Mega-Nuke Described With Chilling Accuracy in Isaiah Prophecy - Breaking Israel News
Russia revealed a terrifying new addition to its nuclear arsenal, aptly dubbed Satan 2. Verses in the Book of Isaiah describing in detail what can only be nuclear destruction are suddenly relevant as never before as the hell weapon's capabilities come to light. (Read more)
- Holy Father, we pray that You will put Your hand between Putin and Obama and dissolve the war-like incentives between them. Let no fleshly ambitions prevail, but undress the evil spirits that would incite war between them. Jesus defeated satan at the Cross when He was crucified, so likewise defeat the nuclear Satan 2 missile from getting off its launch pad. Cover the Russian people of 40 million with a heavenly cloud of glory and save their souls by the Blood of Jesus. Soften their hearts and give them visions of the Man in White that they find Christ as Savior of their souls. In the Name of Jesus we pray.
- "O Lord, I have heard Your speech, and was afraid: O Lord, revive Your work in the midst of the years, in the midst of the years make known; in wrath remember mercy." (Habakkuk 3:2)
9. US orders families of consulate workers in Istanbul to leave - AP
The State Department is ordering family members of employees posted to the U.S. Consulate General in Istanbul to leave because of security concerns. In a statement issued Saturday, the State Department says the decision is based on security information indicating extremist groups are continuing aggressive efforts to attack U.S. citizens in areas of Istanbul where they reside or frequent. (Read more)
- Lord, we continue to lift up the nation of Turkey before Your Throne of grace. We ask that You place Your hand upon this unstable nation, in the midst of a very unstable region in this world. We thank You for the plans You have for the people of Turkey . . . to come to You to find hope and peace in the midst of travail. We ask for the safekeeping of all American citizens who are now being told to leave this nation, in Your name, amen.
- "This means that all of creation will be shaken and removed, so that only unshakable things will remain." (Hebrews 12:27 NLT)
10. ISIS plotting new attacks against West from Syria, US military says - Fox News
ISIS is planning additional "significant" external operations against the West from its de-facto capital in Raqqa, Syria, the top U.S. commander in Iraq told reporters Wednesday.
"I will say that we actually aren't sure how pressing it is, and that's what's worrying us," Lt. Gen. Stephen Townsend said via teleconference from Baghdad. "We know they're up to something. And it's an external plot, we don't know exactly where, we don't know exactly when."
Townsend said it was important to surround Raqqa quickly to cut off ISIS because of the growing terrorist threat to the West. Townsend would not reveal any more about the threat, but said some links include plots against the United States, France and other European countries. (Read more)
- O righteous Father, we put on the whole armor of God and press into the ISIS group with the Cross of Christ and the Blood. We bind and break every evil spirit controlling ISIS and command those powers to come out of them and go into the abyss. Hinder their ammunition from firing; scatter them from one another that there be no unity; send a heavenly host of angels in and around them to prevent their bloodthirstiness from happening; raise up the banner of the Lord over the U.S. military to protect them from harm; strengthen them, enable them with the power of Jesus to fight this battle against darkness, and give the U.S. victory, without fear, and armed with the armament of God. And let the trumpet sound loud and clear over them. In Jesus' Name we pray.
- "And the Lord shall deliver them from every evil work, and will preserve them unto His heavenly kingdom: to whom be glory forever and ever." (II Timothy 4:18)
The Daily Jot
Friday, October 28, 2016
The right to be told what to do
This election is redefining rights in a way that has never been done before. The establishment elect and the mainstream media, the traditional watchdog of the people, are brainwashing Americans to believe they have no right to vote. Yes, you are being told you have no right to vote. The media and the Democratic Party is prosecuting a war against well-intended, hard-working Americans, and the battleground is the mind. You are being told repeatedly that you have no right to vote. Only those who believe the wicked lies of the left have a right to vote. The rest of you are "deplorables beyond redemption," basement dwellers, un-convicted felons of bigotry, racism, xenophobia. Felons lose their right to vote.
The establishment and the mainstream media have decided for whom you are going to vote. They tell you in polls whose participants are skewed in the left's favor. They shame you at every instance into believing that if you support a certain candidate you are among the worst human beings on earth. They make you think that Planned Parenthood, global warming, same sex marriage, Islamic immigration, illegal aliens, and global borders are stewards of the people, and therefore, are Constitutional wards of the nation. They have utilized a communistic brainwashing technique of ideological subversion to alter perceptions of reality so that many people could not even make a decision to defend themselves.
I see this in the Christian community-those who are repeatedly warned in the Holy Scriptures to not be deceived in the latter days. They say they cannot vote for an unrighteous man, saying that Donald Trump is unrighteous. They want to ignore that Hillary Clinton is also unrighteous. In fact, none of the candidates that are running are righteous. What does Romans 3:10 say?, "As it is written, There is none righteous, no, not one." If you are seeking a righteous man to vote for in this election, you will not find one--to many, that means not voting or voting for a candidate who has no chance of winning. Leadership is important. We have been blessed with the right to vote, many countries have no such right. We should value this right and do the best we can with it.
Instead, we get into these stupid arguments over righteous candidates, saying we can't vote for one, but ignore the deeds of the other, which is even worse. Meantime, those in control just entrench even more at stealing your wealth, your freedom, your lives. WikiLeaks email revelations indicate collusion between the Clinton campaign and well-know "news" organizations such as The New York Times, Politico, The Washington Post. We know by just watching that CNN, MSNBC, ABC and CBS are also in the Clinton circle. These elites have decided they know better than you who should be president and by brainwashing you day in and day out, they are taking away your right to vote. I don't like it and neither should you.
Have a Blessed and Powerful Day!
Updates from PrayerSurgeNow
Updates from PrayerSurgeNow
Dai Sup Han has welcomed all of our prayer partners to join him in these anointed prayer calls.
To view the agenda now posted for these daily, and weekly, conference calls, please go here.
> > > Please note that CHPP is joined with PrayerSurgeNow in offering two hours of intercession every evening, from 7:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m. EST.
Following our nightly Canopy calls, please join PrayerSurgeNow by dialing:
Access Code: 6149782#
Election 2016: Prayer Resources
Election 2016: Prayer Resources
"Choose some wise, understanding and respected men from each of your tribes, and I will set them over you." (Deuteronomy 1:13)
> > > Please find below the Election Prayer Resources that have been recently added to our list. To view the archive section, go here.
To view our recently archived articles, go here.
To view the most recently archived resources, go here.
You can review our "Election 2016 Special Edition" by going here, published on Sept. 24, 2016.
Join Our Prayer Canopy!
Join Our Prayer Canopy!
"So the nations will fear the name of the Lord
And all the kings of the earth Your glory." (Psalm 102:15)
God is using His people to build a Canopy of Prayer across our nation, to stand in the gap before His Throne of Grace in repentance for our personal and national sins; and to pray against all enemies, foreign and domestic.
We meet at 7:00 p.m. EDT, Monday through Friday, in an "open forum." We have no set agenda, but to seek Him daily for the burdens of His heart, and to pray them through . . .
All are welcome to join us in this exciting new venture!
We meet every evening, Monday through Friday.
Time: 7:00 p.m. EDT/6:00 p.m.CDT/5:00 p.m.MDT/4:00 p.m. PDT
Conference number: 605-562-3140
Access Code: 290787#
You can learn more about the history of Capitol Hill Prayer Partners, as well as how Abba has now birthed our Prayer Canopy, by going here.