We are posting new material each week on
our Election Prayer Guide page. This week's
includes an emphasis on voter fraud, a weekly
conference call focusing on the election, and
more materials from Intercessors for America.
See below for details!
our Election Prayer Guide page. This week's
includes an emphasis on voter fraud, a weekly
conference call focusing on the election, and
more materials from Intercessors for America.
See below for details!
Capitol Hill Prayer Partners
"A National Prayer Alliance"
P.O. Box 5152
Herndon, VA 20172-1970
The Daily Brief:
"Praying for All in Authority"
Monday, March 14, 2016
"Behold, You desire truth in the inward parts, And in the hidden part You will make me to know wisdom." (Psalm 51:6)
We are publishing this Brief "first thing" on Monday in order for all of us to pray together over the primaries listed below this week. God bless you all!
Pray . . . and . . . Vote!
This Week's Primary Elections
This Week's Primary Elections
We ask for Your blessings upon the states and territories having primaries and caucuses this week: Florida, Illinois, Missouri, North Carolina, Ohio, and the Northern Mariana Islands Republican Caucuses.
We pray for Your divine destruction of the malicious spirits of death, violence, pride, lawlessness and greed at any and all political rallies, activities and voting locations during the 2016 elections.
(Source: Our Weekly Bible Study. See below . . .)
The Middle East in Focus
"Though the mountains be shaken and the hills be removed, yet my unfailing love for you will not be shaken nor my covenant of peace be removed," says the LORD, who has compassion on you." (Isaiah 54:10)
1. Hebrew Nation News: Weekly Report
To read this report, please go here.
2. Israel calls on powers to punish Iran for its missile tests - Reuters
Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu on Saturday called for world powers to take "immediate punitive steps" against Iran, following its ballistic missile tests last week.
A series of tests conducted by Iran's Revolutionary Guards caused international concern, with the United States, France and other countries saying that, if confirmed, the launch of nuclear-capable ballistic missiles would violate U.N. Security Council resolution 2231.
Netanyahu has been vehemently opposed to the international deal with Iran which led to the lifting of economic sanctions in January, and his position has put him at odds with U.S. President Barack Obama.
A statement from Netanyahu's office said he had instructed the Foreign Ministry to appeal to the five permanent members of the United Nations Security Council and Germany, the powers who negotiated the nuclear deal with Iran, to act. (Read more)
- Abba, we pray that Prime Minister's call to the world leaders would be heard. We ask that You open their eyes to the violations Iran has committed by testing their missiles. We pray for Your will to be done regarding any sanctions or punishments that are given to Iran. In the name of Yeshua, amen.
3. In destitute Gaza, Hamas rides world's goodwill all the way to the bank - Times of Israel
There's been a lot of talk in the international media about the slow pace of rebuilding in the Gaza Strip, where some 100,000 people still don't have housing following the summer 2014 war between the IDF and Hamas-led groups in Gaza.
But what most people haven't heard is that new homes are being built, slowly, for the 17,000 or so families whose houses were totally destroyed. . . Or at least that's how it looks on paper.
In actuality, the homes, donated by Qatar, are being practically given away to Hamas cronies while others have to pay off the terror group to put a roof over their heads - one of myriad ways Hamas is exploiting the humanitarian crisis in the Strip to pad its own coffers. (Read more)
- Oh Father God, how unfair these Hamas terrorists are to their own people. We pray for justice for the Arab Israelis. We ask that You intervene, Father bring justice to them so that they might truly see you. We pray that Hamas would be exposed for the way they make their people pay them off to get housing. We ask that other nations would see this and intervene. In the name of Yeshua, amen.
4. PA 'intel base' overlooking sensitive IDF base - Israel National News
The Beit El regional council in the Binyamin region of Samaria, together with the Regavim movement, submitted their opposition this week to the IDF Civil Administration over plans to build a new Palestinian Authority (PA) governmental building. The huge PA complex is to be established just a short distance from the town of Beit El and the Judea-Samaria district IDF base.
Around two months ago the PA submitted its plans for the complex to the Civil Administration. It intends to construct a huge multi-storey structure spanning 10,000 meters, inside part of the region classified as Area C by the 1994 Oslo Accords which are to be under full Israeli authority. (Read more)
- Heavenly Father, we pray for Your will to be done regarding this "base." We also pray for protection for all the IDF and their military bases. We ask that You conceal structures and weapons from the enemy. We pray in the name of Yeshua, amen.
5. Hamas vows retaliation for Israeli Gaza airstrikes - Israel National News
The Hamas terrorist organization which rules the Gaza Strip has vowed revenge for an Israel Air Force airstrike which killed two people on Friday night, after terrorists fired rockets into Israeli territory.
The airstrikes targeted a Hamas military base embedded next to civilian homes in the northern Gazan village of Beit Lahiya. Two children were killed in the strike when shrapnel hit their home, according to Hamas's health ministry.
The pre-dawn wave of Israeli air strikes came hours after four rockets fired from the enclave by Palestinian terrorists hit the southern Israeli town of Sderot on Friday night. No one was injured in that attack, which was the latest breach of the ceasefire with Israel by Gazan terrorist groups.
"In response to the aggression, the Israel Air Force targeted four Hamas sites in the northern Gaza Strip," a military statement said.
Senior Hamas official Ismael Radwan called the Israeli strikes "an escalation" and placed "full responsibility" on the Jewish state. (Read more)
- Father God, we ask for Your protection for Israel from any Hamas attack that may come. We ask You to send armies of angels to protect your children in the land. We pray that there would be no escalation or retaliation from this, as Israel was defending itself from being first attacked by Hamas. We pray for Your will to be done in the land. We pray against fear of man and fear of the enemy for all of our Israeli brothers and sisters. We pray that they would seek You in these times of trials.
We pray for a release of Your Holy Spirit throughout the land. Pour out Your fire in the land that Your children would hear Your voice! We pray that they would turn from their ways and seek Your face, Yahweh! We pray in the mighty name of Yeshua, amen.
6. Netanyahu: Hamas responsible for all Gaza rocket fire -Times of Israel
Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu on Sunday charged that as the ruler of the Gaza Strip, the Hamas terrorist organization is responsible for any rockets fired at Israel from inside the Palestinian territory.
"Israel holds Hamas responsible for all firing carried out from the Gaza Strip toward Israel; Hamas must prevent such firing," he said at the weekly cabinet meeting.
On Friday evening, four rockets launched from within the Palestinian territory landed in an open field near the southern Israeli city of Sderot. No injuries or damage were reported. Hours later, Israeli jets struck Hamas targets in the Gaza Strip. (Read more)
- Abba, we pray for Prime Minister Netanyahu. We ask that You give him strength, Shalom peace, wisdom and discernment in leading Israel. We ask that You bless him with health, good rest. and endurance to battle not only Arab terrorists, but other nations that are constantly coming against him too. We pray that he would seek direction from and a deep relationship with You. We pray for protection for his family too. In the name of Yeshua, amen.
7. The return of the Western Wall - Israel Hayom
A rain of insults has been directed at the Western Wall in recent years by advocates of the Temple Mount. What hasn't been said about it? Right-wing activist Yehuda Glick publicly urged: "Enough with the Wall." Rabbi Yaaqov Medan, one of the most important rabbis in the religious Zionist movement, has expressed concern that if the public neglects the Temple Mount, "one day, they will erect a [Grand Mosque] at the Western Wall," meaning that the most holy place in Judaism, the Temple Mount, would be forgotten and be established in Jewish consciousness as a holy site for Muslims only. Temple Institute head Rabbi Yisrael Ariel has called the Western Wall nothing more than part of an ancient market complex. Other rabbis have described it as "just a retaining wall," and nothing unique. They quote archaeologists who emphasize what has been known for years: The ancient Western Wall is not the western wall of the Temple, but the western wall of the Temple Mount compound.
This inexplicable competition between the Western Wall and the Temple Mount for the central place in Jewish public discourse used to exist mainly in the religious and rabbinical sphere, but these past few years, the Temple Mount has gained media dominance, bolstered by the Jewish-Muslim conflict over the site.
Now the pendulum is swinging in the opposite direction: The Western Wall is becoming the focus of a conflict among Jews -- the Chief Rabbinate and most Orthodox rabbis vs. the Reform and Conservative movements and Women of the Wall. At the heart of the dispute lies a compromise framework based on a new prayer site to be constructed at the southern end of the Western Wall that is supposed to provide a solution for anyone whose religious customs differ from the Orthodox establishment's, such as men and women praying together. (Read more)
- Father, we pray for the peace of Jerusalem. We pray for Your hand to be over the Temple Mount. We pray that Your will be done in Your holy city, on Your holy mountain. We pray that You speak to all of the rabbis and activists who are engaging in conflict over this place. God, You are bigger than any place or any one, so have Your way here and bring peace between the brethren. In the name of Yeshua, amen.
The Daily Brief
1. South Dakota Becomes 13th State to Ban Late-Term Abortions - CNSNews.com
Gov. Dennis Daugaard signed a bill late Thursday that prohibits most abortions after 20 weeks of pregnancy, making South Dakota the 13th state in the nation to ban late-term abortions. "The state has a compelling state interest in protecting the lives of unborn children from the stage at which substantial medical evidence indicates that they are capable of feeling pain," the bill stated.
The Pain Capable Unborn Child Protection Act passed the state Senate 21-14 on February 23, and was approved 59-7 in the South Dakota House on March 3. The law recognizes "the humanity of unborn children", Rep. Isaac Latterell (R-District 6), who sponsored the bill in the House, told the Associated Press. "These are people just like you and me." (Read more)
= To God be the Glory! Thank You Father for hearing the prayers of intercessors to save the lives of unborn babies. Bless the Governor, the Senators and the Representatives of South Dakota who recognized "the humanity of unborn children." Jesus, this it the 13th state to pass a bill protecting the unborn. Our prayer is for the other 37 states to pass bills for their protection also. In the mighty and Holy name of Jesus. Amen and Amen.
- "Arise, for this matter is your responsibility. We also are with you. Be of good courage, and do it." (Ezra 10:4)
2. Secret Service Rushes Stage to Protect Donald Trump at Ohio Rally - NBC News
A Donald Trump rally took a dramatic turn Saturday when a disturbance broke out behind him - causing Secret Service agents to jump on stage and form a wall around the candidate amid the commotion.
A campaign spokeswoman said that a man at the Dayton, Ohio, event "attempted to breach the secure buffer and was removed rapidly and professionally."
The suspect was identified as Thomas Dimassimo, 32, and was charged with disorderly conduct and inducing panic - both misdemeanors, Chief Mike Etter of the Dayton Airport Police Department told NBC News.
Dimassimo jumped the bike racks and tried to climb onto the stage, but was stopped by Secret Service stationed there, Etter said. He was being held at the Montgomery County jail in Dayton. (Read more)
- Lord God, in the many prayer guides that have now been released for this year's election, by a number of very fine ministries . . . no one has thought to include the need to stand against civil disorder at these rallies or at the polls. Father, we do so now. We see a growing trend of violence, or the threat of violence, breaking out at various gatherings, and we bind the spirit that is behind this in the name of Jesus.
Father, we ask that every voter in this nation would be led by the Spirit in all they do and say about this year's election, and that all would be kept safe in the process. We ask this in Your name, amen and amen.
- "Assuredly, I say to you, whatever you bind on earth will be bound in heaven, and whatever you loose on earth will be loosed in heaven." (Matthew 18:18)
"For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms." (Eph. 6:12)
3.These Christian teachers want to bring Jesus into public schools - Washington Post
Finn Laursen believes millions of American children are no longer learning right from wrong, in part because public schools have been stripped of religion. To repair that frayed moral fabric, Laursen and his colleagues want to bring the light of Jesus Christ into public school classrooms across the country - and they are training teachers to do just that.
The Christian Educators Association International, an organization that sees the nation's public schools as "the largest single mission field in America," aims to show Christian teachers how to live their faith - and evangelize in public schools - without running afoul of the Constitution's prohibition on the government establishing or promoting any particular religion. "We're not talking about proselytizing. That would be illegal," said Laursen, the group's executive director. "But we're saying you can do a lot of things. . . . It's a mission field that you fish in differently." (Read more)
- Gracious and loving Heavenly Father, we declare VICTORY IN JESUS!!! This is a YES!!! And a HALLELUJAH!!!! And a Blow the SHOFAR moment!!! This is answered prayer!!!! We are so thankful for Your strategy Lord God, and declare . . . In Jesus name . . . that no weapon of retaliation will ever form to interrupt or to tear down this STRATEGY . . . Flowing from YOUR THRONE FATHER GOD . . . Is a CONTINUAL RIVER OF LIFE . . . streaming directly into the hearts and minds of every man, woman and child involved in our Education system here in Americal! We give You praise, Lord, amen!
- "And He said unto me, Son of man, can these bones live? And I answered, O Lord God, Thou knowest! Behold, I will cause breath to enter into you, and Ye SHALL LIVE." (Ezekiel 37:3, 5B)
4. Clinton IT specialist revealing server details to FBI, 'devastating witness' - Fox News
Former Hillary Clinton IT specialist Bryan Pagliano, a key witness in the email probe who struck an immunity deal with the Justice Department, has told the FBI a range of details about how her personal email system was set up, according to an intelligence source close to the case who called him a "devastating witness."
The source said Pagliano told the FBI who had access to the former secretary of state's system - as well as when - and what devices were used, amounting to a roadmap for investigators. "Bryan Pagliano is a devastating witness and, as the webmaster, knows exactly who had access to [Clinton's] computer and devices at specific times. His importance to this case cannot be over-emphasized," the intelligence source said. (Read more)
- Jesus, thank You for Bryan Pagliano speaking truth regarding Hillary Clinton's computers and other devices. He is a very important witness in this case. We ask Your protection over Mr. Pagliano as the FBI continues the investigation. Sometimes those successfully practicing illegal operations for long terms think they are untouchable by the laws of the land. But Jesus your laws are not hidden nor do they change. Let Your justice be done in this case. Amen.
- "If there is a dispute between men, and they come in court, that the judges may judge them, and they justify the righteous and condemn the wicked, then it shall be." (Deuteronomy 25:1 and 2a)
5. Second car bomb in a month kills 32 in Turkish capital Ankara - Reuters
A car bomb tore through a crowded transport hub in the Turkish capital of Ankara on Sunday, killing at least 32 people and wounding at least 75 more, the second such attack in the administrative heart of the city in less than a month. The blast, which could be heard several kilometres away, sent burning debris showering down over an area a few hundred metres from the Justice and Interior Ministries, a top courthouse, and the former office of the prime minister. Police helicopters hovered overhead as a large cloud of smoke rose over the city centre.
"A total of 27 of our citizens were killed when a car exploded at Kizilay's Guven Park, and close to 75 of our wounded citizens were taken to various hospitals for treatment," the Ankara governor's office said in a statement. Two security officials later said the death toll had risen to 32 people. One senior security official told Reuters initial findings suggested the attack had been carried out by the Kurdistan Workers Party (PKK) or an affiliated militant group, but there was no immediate claim of responsibility. A second official said gunfire was heard after the blast. (Read more)
- Almighty God, how thankful we are that You are a God who LISTENS to the outcry of the innocent people who were injured, and the family of loved ones of those who have lost their lives from this attack. We pray in Jesus name that all who reside in or were present in the City of Ankara, its name meaning Listen . . . Will listen to the knocking on the door of their hearts as Jesus beckons them to let Him in and fellowship . . . in Jesus name!!
- "Behold, I stand at the door and knock; if any man hear MY VOICE, and open the door, I will come into him, and will sup with him, and he with Me." (Revelation 3:20)
6. ISIS burns hundreds of Christian books in Mosul - Daily Mail UK
ISIS has released a video purporting to show members of its religious police burning hundreds of Christian books which it considers blasphemous towards Allah. The footage shows a militant tossing pamphlets and manuscripts bearing crucifixes on the front cover onto a bonfire in the terror group's stronghold of Mosul in northern Iraq.
It is the latest incident in which the jihadists have sought to purge society of anything that doesn't conform to their violent interpretation of Islam. (Read more)
- - While we abhor the act of destroying Christian books, we rejoice knowing You have written Your words on the hearts of our brothers and sisters. There, in their hearts Your living words remain and will continue to burst forth into life. And our hearts turn in prayer for ISIS - so blinded by the god of this world. We ask, Lord that Your glorious Light shine into their hearts. It is in Your name Jesus we ask, believing.
- " In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them." (2 Cor. 4:4)
7. Iran Aiming to Shut Down UN Human Rights Investigator Critical of Its Record - CNSNews.com
Iran is maneuvering with its allies at the U.N. Human Rights Council to block Western attempts to renew the mandate of a special investigator into Tehran's human rights record - a man who has drawn contemptuous criticism from the regime for highlighting abuses.
For the past five years Ahmed Shaheed, a former foreign minister of the Maldives, has been an independent "special rapporteur" on Iran, and over that period Iran has denied multiple requests for him to visit the country. At the HRC session now underway in Geneva, Shaheed is presenting a report that highlights abuses including a 20-year high in executions - almost 1,000 in 2015 - a "widening crackdown on freedom of expression and opinion," and mistreatment of religious minorities such as Baha'i and Christian converts from Islam.
The council will debate the report on Monday, and then on March 24, the final day of the four-week session, Shaheed's mandate will be up for renewal. Iran's diplomats are urging allies to oppose an extension, even as Iranian human rights activists will visit next week to lobby in favor of it. Forty political prisoners in Iran have reportedly signed a letter calling for Shaheed's mandate to be renewed. (Read more)
- - Lord give us strength and courage not to become numb to this relentless devaluing of human life and dignity. We cry out to You that all men everywhere would embrace Your value toward each and every life. In the Name of Jesus Who came to redeem our lives from destruction, we pray. Amen.
- "Beloved, if God so loved us, we ought also to love one another." (1 John 4:11
8. France shuts down Hamas TV station, only to see it pop up again - Jerusalem Post
Attempts to shut down Hamas from operating its main television propaganda outlet in France appear to have failed - at least for now.
Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu expressed his gratitude on Saturday to French President Francois Hollande after the latter's government shut down a Hamas television station that aired content which constituted anti-Israel and anti-Jewish incitement. The prime minister had earlier urged Hollande to move against the transmission of Al Aksa television, the Hamas-run channel that was being broadcast on the French satellite service EUTELSAT.
After Netanyahu's request, the Israeli embassy in Paris reported that Al Aksa's transmission had been cut off from service. Hamas, however, appears to have found a way to circumvent the ban. After the channel was removed from the European satellite carrier, the Islamist group managed to connect the frequency to the Egyptian satellite, Nilesat. Al Aksa TV is now operating as per usual. (Read more)
- Father God, thank You for President Francois Hollande stepping up to do the right thing for Israel by shutting down the Hamas propaganda outlet on French satellite. We ask that the Islamic frequency now connected to the Egyptian satellite service be destroyed or completely jumbled so that no one will receive any broadcast from Hamas. May Your Holy name be praised. Amen.
- "You shall not circulate a false report. Do not put your hand with the wicked to be an unrighteous witness." (Exodus 23:1)
9. U.S. says North Korean submarine missing - CNN
The North Korean regime lost contact with one of its submarines earlier this week, three U.S. officials familiar with the latest information told CNN. The U.S. military had been observing the submarine operate off North Korea's east coast when the vessel stopped, and U.S. spy satellites, aircraft and ships have been secretly watching for days as the North Korean navy searched for the missing sub.
The U.S. is unsure if the missing vessel is adrift under the sea or whether it has sunk, the officials said, but believes it suffered some type of failure during an exercise. (Read more)
- We lift up those in authority in North Korean, and their military forces who are out to sea in this one vessel declared to be missing. We ask that it be found and, in the love of our Messiah, that all on board are alive. We stand in the gap for the pride and arrogance of North Korea's President Kim Jong-Un, and we ask, Lord, that You bring him to repentance and to salvation, in Your name, amen.
- "Pride goes before destruction, And a haughty spirit before a fall." (Proverbs 16:18)
10. Calls Grow in Caribbean Nation for Gay U.S. Ambassador's Removal - CNSNews.com
A little over two years after Obama campaign bundler and LGBT advocate James "Wally" Brewster arrived in the Dominican Republic, accompanied by his spouse, Bob Satawake, to assume his duties as U.S. ambassador, calls are growing in the conservative country for his recall. Church leaders, politicians and education officials in the Caribbean island nation are clamoring for his removal, and a petition was lodged with the White House this week accusing him of promoting an "LGBT agenda inconsistent with the Christian cultural values and tradition of the Dominican Republic."
Brewster was not the first openly gay man appointed as a U.S. ambassador - President Obama nominated no fewer than five in 2013 alone. But while others were accredited to Western countries with liberal views on homosexuality he was named envoy to a developing nation, 95 percent of whose 10 million people are Roman Catholic.
Brewster, who according to the non-partisan Center for Responsive Politics bundled at least $500,000 for Obama's 2012 presidential campaign, is a former National LGBT co-chair for the Democratic National Committee. Even before he was confirmed, a Catholic bishop on the island said the move demonstrated "a lack of sensitivity, of respect by the United States." (Read more)
- Praise You Lord! Thank You for the Caribbean Nation for following Your word for one man, one woman marriage.
- "If there be found among you, within any of your gates which the Lord your God gives you, a man or a woman who has been wicked in the sight of the Lord your God, in transgressing His covenant . . . So you shall put away the evil from among you." (Deuteronomy 17:2, 7b)
Our Weekly Bible Study
Our Weekly Bible Study:
Week of Sunday, March 13 - Saturday, March 19, 2016
> > > To read the "One Year Bible" weekly letter, go here.
> > > To read the Shabbat Torah readings, go here
The Persecuted Church
Government Sanctioned Catholic Priest Denies Cross Removals as Religious Persecution
An ongoing campaign in which thousands of crosses have been removed in Zhejiang province is not national policy, according to the head bishop of China's state-approved church, denying it represented religious persecution.
Bishop Joseph Fang Xinyao, chairman of the Chinese Catholic Patriotic Association, told Hong Kong's I-Cable TV on the sidelines of major political meetings in Beijing that Zhejiang's Christians and state officials should "sit down and discuss" the campaign in which 1,700 crosses have been removed since late 2013.
"I think this will resolve the conflicts," he said outside meetings of the Chinese People's Political Consultative Congress (CPPCC) in Beijing. His comments provoked angry responses from Chinese Christians on social media.
"Does a Catholic member of the CPPCC represent the church or the government? If he represents the church, why he does not speak for it? Well, I think if he did so, he would likely have been thrown in jail already and would not be attending meetings in Beijing," said Xu Rongxin, a Protestant, in comments on China's Twitter equivalent Weibo, referencing the Christians who have been detained for opposing cross removals in Zhejiang. (UCANews.com) Read more.
Songs Our Grandmothers Sang:
When We All Get to Heaven
"Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord." ( 1 Thessalonians 4:17 )
Sing the wondrous love of Jesus, sing His mercy and His grace; in the mansions bright and blessed, He'll prepare for us a place.
When we all get to heaven,
what a day of rejoicing that will be!
When we all see Jesus,
we'll sing and shout the victory.
While we walk the pilgrim pathway, clouds will overspread the sky; but when traveling days are over, not a shadow, not a sigh. [Refrain]
Let us then be true and faithful, trusting, serving every day; just one glimpse of Him in glory will the toils of life repay. [Refrain]
Onward to the prize before us! Soon His beauty we'll behold; soon the pearly gates will open; we shall tread the streets of gold. [Refrain]
Please go here.
About the Author:
Words: Eliza Edmunds Hewitt, 1898
Music: Emily D. Wilson, 1898
Signs and Wonders
These clouds, sometimes called "billow clouds," are produced by the Kelvin-Helmholtz instability when horizontal layers of air brush by one another at different velocities. It is widely believed that these waves in the sky inspired the swirls in van Gogh's masterpiece The Starry Night.
The delicate pastel colors of the waves come from irridescence--the diffraction of sunlight by tiny water droplets in the clouds. As the sun set, the colors faded to gray, returning Lowenstein to his porch in Zimbabwe.
"There will be signs in the sun, moon and stars. On the earth, nations will be in anguish and perplexity at the roaring and tossing of the sea." (Luke 21:25)
The Good News Corner
Looking Back on Testimonies of Answered Prayer, We Believe for What's Ahead in America
I have been a governmental intercessor for 25 years, standing in the gap for our country. I began to truly intercede for the nation when I had my fourth child; today, with four grandchildren, I am still standing in the gap for America and training young intercessors.
Many battles have been won and some lost. Our job as intercessors is to stay steady, stand firm, and never, ever give up! Sometimes this is easier said than done. When you watch the news and it seems like you're losing, you have to learn to declare the Word of the Lord, realize you're in a long-term battle, and not grow weary.
I want to share some stories of governmental intercession that I hope will give encouragement in the midst of the battles we are facing right now as a nation. . .
As we look at the election and all the chaos surrounding the primary season, it is up to intercessors to hear fromHeaven, declare life and intercede over the White House and the U.S. Supreme Court.
Will you stand and not grow weary, declaring the Word of the Lord as an intercessor? Jesus is the only hope for this country; and yes, we must have a Great Awakening!
When we stand silently outside the Florida Supreme Court wearing Life Tape, some may think we are missing an opportunity to dialogue with people. Certainly there's a time and place to listen with care to our neighbors and speak truth.
Yet it's in silent prayer where our voice is loudest... just as we stand strongest when we're on our knees.
God is looking for intercessors who will engage in prevailing governmental intercession for the advancement of the Gospel. If we do this, we have been obedient to the call of Jesus, the Eternal Intercessor.
Florida Prayer Network
(Reprinted with permission from Bound4LIFE.)
To read Pam's full article, please go here.
Worship With Us Today!
Worship With Us Today!
"We Dance" - Steffany Frizzell
Election 2016: Prayer Resources
Election 2016: Prayer Resources
"Choose some wise, understanding and respected men from each of your tribes, and I will set them over you." (Deuteronomy 1:13)
> > > Please find below the Election Prayer Resources that have been recently added to our list. To view the archive section, go here.
1. Intercessors for America: Get out the Prayer!
Our country continues to reach significant moments where our culture and values are redefined. This fall's national election offers another defining moment. It is critical that the Church pray. We are not praying for specific candidates or parties to be in power, but rather, we are praying God's will be done. Join with thousands who are interceding for spiritual awakening and godly leaders in communities, cities, states, and the nation.
Get Out The Prayer 2016 (GOTP 2016) is calling for community volunteer leaders. Our goal is to raise up leaders who can gather people from different churches and neighborhoods to facilitate deliberate and effective prayer for our nation and the upcoming 2016 elections. To learn more about how you can be involved in this very well organized, grassroots initiative, please go here.
2. PrayForElections.Com: A Weekly Nationwide Election Conference Prayer Call
Join ministry leaders and Christian organizations from across the nation who will host one Tuesday Night Election Prayer Call every Tuesday evening until the General Election on November 8th, 2016. We pray for the Presidential candidates and other offices in the House and Senate. We pray for the election process, integrity in counting ballots, eliminating fraudulent ballots, and for those with our Christian values to win by landslides throughout the country.
PrayForElections.com is hosted by The Salt & Light Council (SLC). SLC trains and equips churches nationwide to preserve our culture through Biblical Citizenship. Affiliate Church Leaders appointed by their pastors learn to mobilize congregations to take action as responsible Christian citizens through the PETER formula (Pray. Educate. Take action. Elections. Restoration)
Conference Number: 712-432-1699.
8pm ET / 7pm CT/ 6pm MT / 5pm PT
(30 minutes each week)
3. Confusion on the Ohio Primary Ballot
This is a YouTube video, forwarded to us by Intercessors for America and posted on their Facebook. Please stand against all voter fraud. [Ohioans vote tomorrow: Tuesday, March 15.]
4. Addressing Voter Fraud
There are several excellent sources to help you track and pray over potential voter fraud:
a. iVoters is located on YouTube here.
b. TRUE THE VOTE - Visit their website by going here.
c. BLACK BOX VOTING - Visit this website by going here.
d. PROJECT VERITAS - Visit this website by going here.
ABOUT CAPITOL HILL PRAYER PARTNERS
To learn more about our ministry, and to sign up to begin receiving our daily alerts, please go here.
How to Forward the Daily Brief
How to Forward the Daily Brief
Note just below this message, our address and a link marked "Forward email." When you press that link with your cursor, you will see a list with space available for several names and email addresses. Please feel free to forward to whomever you wish! Thank you!
> > > Please note: if you forward our Brief directly from your own Inbox, you will be unsubscribed! WE DON'T WANT TO LOSE ANY OF YOU OUT THERE!
The Daily Brief editorial team