Capitol Hill Prayer Partners
"A National Prayer Alliance"
P.O. Box 5152
Herndon, VA 20172-1970
The Daily Brief:
"Praying for All in Authority"
Wednesday, February 4, 2015
". . . the earth will be full of the knowledge of the Lord as the waters
cover the sea." (Isaiah 11:9)
"And I saw heaven opened, and behold, a white horse . . ." (Rev. 19:11)
The Daily Brief
1. New ISIS video shows Jordanian pilot being burned alive - Fox News
A new video that surfaced on the Internet Tuesday shows ISIS burning alive a Jordanian pilot the terror group has held since December -- an act that reportedly has prompted Jordan to ready the execution of an unknown number of terrorist prisoners.
The 22-minute video, which Jordan said is authentic, brought a grisly end to speculation into the fate of Lt. Muath al-Kaseasbeh, 26, who was captured when his plane crashed during a bombing mission in Syria Dec. 24. The video, which reports said could have been made more than a month ago, shows the pilot standing in a cage with a line of fuel leading to him, which is then ignited, causing him to burst into flames. Islamic State had previously sought to trade Al-Kaseasbeh for Sajida al-Rishawi, an Iraqi woman who is in a Jordanian prison for her role in a 2005 suicide bomb attack that killed 60 people in Amman. (Read more)
- Lord God, tonight we have no words . . . no words. Only You can mete out the justice due these perpetrators. We react with holy anger at such barbarity, and we turn to You, our Messiah, to know how to respond in this time of need. We ask this in Your Name, amen and amen.
- "Here is the fate God allots to the wicked, the heritage a ruthless man receives from the Almighty: However many his children, their fate is the sword; his offspring will never have enough to eat. The plague will bury those who survive him, and their widows will not weep for them." (Job 27:13-15)
2. Jordan Retaliates; Jordanians Protest - Fox News
Several media outlets reported that Jordan moved swiftly following the video's surfacing, transferring at least three imprisoned jihadists, including al-Rishawi and Ziad Al-Karbuli, a former aide to Abu Musab al-Zarqawi, the Jordanian Al Qaeda operative who was killed in 2006, in preparation for execution, perhaps within hours. Lebanon-based news channel Al Mayadeen reported that Jordan intends to execute Al-Rishawi at dawn on Wednesday.
Release of the video follows days of intense protests by Jordanians outside King Abdullah's palace over the government's refusal to agree on a prisoner swap with the terror group. Many Jordanians as well as the pilot's family are faulting Amman - not ISIS - for allowing their country to be drawn into a "war" they claim is one between the Islamic State and the U.S. and its allies. Demonstrators outside the gates of the royal palace have cried out, "Abdullah, why are we fighting?" while other Jordanian protesters have taken to social media, creating an Arabic hashtag on Twitter that reads #NotOurWar. (Read more)
- Lord God, we lift up the people of Jordan who tonight are grieving the horrific loss of this pilot. We speak peace to the Kingdom of Jordan, and we ask that You guide and direct the thoughts of King Abdullah in this hour of tragedy. We ask this in Jesus' name, amen and amen.
- "The king's heart is like channels of water in the hand of the Lord; He turns it wherever He wishes." (Proverbs 21:1)
3. Obama Issues Statement on ISIS' Actions Today - Fox News
"It's just one more indication of the viciousness and barbarity of this organization," said President Obama, who met Tuesday evening with Jordan's King Abdullah in the Oval Office, where he offered his condolences. "And I think it will redouble the vigilance and determination on the part of the global coalition to make sure that they are degraded and ultimately defeated."
"Lieutenant Al-Kaseasbeh's dedication, courage and service to his country and family represent universal human values that stand in opposition to the cowardice and depravity of ISIL, which has been so broadly rejected around the globe," Obama said. (Read more)
- Lord God, we ask that You move upon the heart of Barack Hussein Obama to call ISIS what it is -- not simply an "organization" but a manifestation of the ideology of radical Islam. In Jesus' name, amen and amen.
- "But I say unto you, That every idle word that men shall speak, they shall give account thereof in the day of judgment." (Matthew 12:36)
4. Canadian police make arrest in relation to Ottawa ISIS recruiting cell - Fox News
Canadian police made another arrest and announced charges against three men related to an Islamic State recruiting cell in Ottawa, police announced Tuesday.
The case is linked to the arrest of three men in Ottawa last month. It involves alleged recruiting for the Islamic State group and Canadian John Maguire, a fighter who appeared in an IS propaganda video overseas and who reportedly might have been killed recently.
Canada is taking part in the U.S.-led campaign against Islamic State extremists in Iraq and Syria. (Read more)
- Father, we thank You for news of these arrests and we ask that many more recruiting cells would also be "taken down" in both the United States and in Canada in days ahead. We thank You for our faithful ally to the north in this war on terror, and we ask You to place Your hand of blessing upon the Canadian people, in the Name of Jesus. Amen and amen.
- "For nothing is hidden, except to be revealed; nor has anything been secret, but that it would come to light." (Mark 4:22)
5. Benghazi committee to review secret tapes on Clinton's role in Libya war - Fox News
The special congressional committee probing the Benghazi terror attacks plans to review secretly recorded tapes that reportedly raise questions about then-Secretary of State Hillary Clinton's role in the 2011 U.S. military intervention in Libya.
The Washington Times first reported that Rep. Trey Gowdy, R-S.C., chairman of the House committee, told his staff to review the materials. The newspaper previously reported that the audio tapes showed Pentagon officials were so concerned with Clinton's push in 2011 to back Libyan rebels against Muammar Qaddafi that they opened their own back-channels with Qaddafi to try and prevent the U.S. from entering the civil war.
"Chairman Gowdy and the committee are aware of the details reported by The Washington Times, and we are reviewing them as part of the committee's inquiry into Benghazi," Benghazi committee spokesman Jamal Ware said in a statement, confirmed by FoxNews.com. (Read more)
- Abba Father, The Washington Times is reporting that Mrs. Clinton was very interested in seeing Muammar Qaddafi overthrown and in backing rebels whom she did not know. Lord, all of this intrigue needs to come out and the truth needs to be told. In His Name, we pray, Amen
- "And he will make thy righteousness to go forth as the light, And thy justice as the noon-day." (Psalm 37:6)
6. GOP-led House votes to repeal ObamaCare - Fox News
The House voted Tuesday to repeal the Affordable Care Act, getting Republicans on record in favor of overturning the law for the first time since the party took control of Congress. The bill passed on a 239-186 vote.
President Obama already has threatened to veto the legislation -- and like past bills to repeal ObamaCare, it is unlikely to go far under the current administration, despite Republicans now controlling the Senate and having a bigger majority in the House.
But the vote serves as an opening shot in the 114th Congress' efforts to chip away at the law. Several lawmakers have introduced bills to change or undo parts of the Affordable Care Act, and some could garner bipartisan support. (Read more)
- Abba Father, the Affordable Care Act has been a bone of contention for the Republicans ever since the Democrats passed this law with no Republicans voting for it. There are parts of this act that are good and there are parts that are not good. Lord, we ask You to give wisdom to the Congress on how to fix or substitute a health care act for this country that will include the good in the Affordable Care Act without the bad. Lord, the fix needs to be veto-proof. In His Name, we pray. Amen
- "But if any of you lacks wisdom, let him ask of God, who gives to all liberally and upbraideth not; and it shall be given him." (James 1:5)
7. House Republicans Work to Write Legislation to Replace Obamacare - Christian Coalition of America (edited)
The House of Representatives voted yesterday on H.R. 596, a bill to Repeal the so-called "Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act," known as ObamaCare. (As reported above), the bill passed on a 239-186 vote.
The Republican leadership in the House of Representatives appointed a working group to come up with legislation to replace ObamaCare including Energy and Commerce Committee Chairman Fred Upton (MI-6), Ways and Means Committee Chairman Paul Ryan (WI-1), and Education and the Workforce Committee Chairman John Kline (MN-2). These committee chairmen all realize that full repeal requires a well thought-out replacement strategy.
They will create ObamaCare repeal legislation which concentrates on patient-centered solutions to help people with the problems created by Obamacare for many years.
In the likely event that the United States Supreme Court rules in the court case now being considered in June -- King v. Burwell -- to overturn the patently illegal and unconstitutional decision by the Internal Revenue Service to offer ObamaCare subsidies to the insured in states which did not set up state exchanges (in some 36 states,) the House working group will have a contingency plan which is consistent with an ultimate full replacement of ObamaCare.
- Father God, we lift up the names of the key leaders in the Republican Party in the House of Representatives today, asking that You would grant Your wisdom to rest upon each one as they seek to write a new law that will indeed satisfy the health care needs of our citizens. We ask this in Jesus' name, amen and amen.
- "I will instruct you and teach you in the way which you shall go: I will guide you with My eye upon you." (Psalm 32:8)
8. White House: Deficit Will Increase 20% This Year (Despite Record Tax Revenue) - CNSNews.com
The data that the White House published with President Obama's fiscal 2016 budget proposal yesterday indicate that the federal deficit will increase by 20 percent during this fiscal year (2015) even though the administration predicts the Treasury will bring in record revenue during the year.
According to Table S-1 in the "Summary Tables" appendix to the Obama budget, the deficit was $485 billion in fiscal 2014 and will be $583 billion in fiscal 2015-an increase of $98 billion, or 20.2 percent. (Read more)
- Abba Father, we know not how to pray. We ask for Your wisdom and guidance for our government. In His Name we pray, Amen
- "And in like manner the Spirit also helps our infirmity: for we know not how to pray as we ought; but the Spirit himself makes intercession for us with groanings which cannot be uttered." (Romans 8:26)
9. A giant security gap at U.S. airports? Most workers not screened daily - CNN
Federal agents broke up a gun smuggling operation at Hartsfield-Jackson International Airport in December, arresting a Delta baggage handler and passenger. The baggage handler brought the guns to work, entered the gate area and passed the weapons onto a passenger who had already gone through security. The passenger transported guns on about 20 Delta flights from Atlanta to New York last year, according to the arrest affidavit.
. . . In response to the investigation of the smuggling that brought firearms from Atlanta to New York, Sen. Charles Schumer, D-New York, called on the TSA to require all airline and airport employees to undergo physical screening every time they enter secure areas of airports. "When guns, drugs and even explosives are as easy to carry on board a plane as a neck pillow, then we have to seriously -- and immediately -- overhaul our airport security practices," said Schumer. Schumer referred to the lack of physical screening as a "gaping loophole in airport security" in a letter addressed to TSA Acting Administrator Melvin Carraway. (Read more)
- Father God, we know from other reports that these "guns" that are being smuggled into our country are actually AK-47's - the guns that Communist guerrilla fighters have been using to overthrow established governments since the weapon was first invented in 1947. Lord God, we ask You to send Your angelic host to help our law enforcement personnel seal this dangerous breach in our national security, and to apprehend all criminals -- and their weapons -- involved. We ask this prayer in Your name, amen and amen.
- "Ah Lord God! Behold, You have made the heavens and the earth by Your great power and by Your outstretched arm! Nothing is too difficult for You." (Jer. 32:17)
10. Isil suffers new losses in Syria as Kurds gain - Independent IE
The Kurds successfully drove the group from the Syrian border town last week.
A spokesman for the Syrian Kurdish YPG militia said Isil forces were collapsing around Kobane.
The Syrian Observatory for Human Rights, a monitoring organisation, said Islamic State fighters were putting up little resistance in the face of the Kurdish advance and may be pushed back even further. (Read more)
- We thank You, Lord, for this good report, and we continue to ask Your strength to be with these brave Kurdish fighters who are in hand-to-hand combat against the forces of ISIS. In Your Name, amen.
- "In that day the Lord of hosts will become a beautiful crown and a glorious diadem to the remnant of His people; A spirit of justice for him who sits in judgment, A strength to those who repel the onslaught at the gate." (Isaiah 28:5,6)
The Middle East in Focus
"Though the mountains be shaken and the hills be removed, yet my unfailing love for you will not be shaken nor my covenant of peace be removed," says the LORD, who has compassion on you." (Isaiah 54:10)
1.Two jihadi prisoners executed as Jordan rages over burned pilot -Times of Israel
AMMAN, Jordan - Jordan executed two al-Qaeda prisoners before dawn Wednesday, a government spokesman said, just hours after Islamic State militants released a video purportedly showing a captured Jordanian pilot being burned alive in a cage.
Jordan confirmed the pilot's death and vowed a swift and lethal response. Government spokesman Mohammed al-Momani identified the two prisoners executed by hanging early Wednesday as Sajida al-Rishawi and Ziad al-Karbouly. (Read more)
2. Obama, King Abdullah vow not to let up against Islamic State - AP
President Barack Obama and Jordanian King Abdullah II vowed not to let up in the fight against the Islamic State group Tuesday, as Jordanians mourned the death of a military pilot held captive by the militants.
Obama hosted Abdullah at the White House for a hastily arranged meeting, hours after a video emerged online purportedly showing 26-year-old Lt. Muath Al-Kaseasbeh burned to death by the militant group. Abdullah, who was on a previously scheduled trip to Washington, arrived after nightfall and made no remarks to reporters as he and Obama sat side by side in the Oval Office.
In the meeting, Obama offered "his deepest condolences" to the king over the pilot's death, the White House said. "The president and King Abdullah reaffirmed that the vile murder of this brave Jordanian will only serve to steel the international community's resolve to destroy ISIL," said White House spokesman Alistair Baskey, using an acronym for the extremist group. (Read more)
3. Senior Fatah official compares Netanyahu to Hitler - Times of Israel
Senior Fatah party official Jibril Rajoub on Monday compared Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu to Adolf Hitler and accused Israel of having Palestinian Authority President Mahmoud Abbas on its "hit list."
Rajoub, the Fatah Central Committee deputy secretary and the head of the Palestinian Supreme Council for Sport and Youth Affairs, charged in a Russia Today TV interview that Israel "practices official terrorism, violates human rights, and ignores all UN resolutions." "Netanyahu is a distorted replica of the Nazism of the 1940s," Rajoub said in the interview, translated by US-based media watchdog MEMRI. "He has found himself isolated, because people realize the danger that his racism and fascism poses to peace and global stability. He reacts to the crisis in this fascist, Nazi, racist manner." (Read more)
4. Senior White House Official to Visit Israel Despite Tensions - Israel National News
Despite recent tensions between Israel and the United States surrounding Prime Minister Binyamin Netanyahu's speech to Congress, i24news reported on Tuesday that a senior White House advisor is expected to arrive in Israel for a visit later this month.
Philip Gordon, who has been serving for the past two years as a special assistant to the President and as White House coordinator for the Middle East, North Africa and the Gulf, will arrive in Israel on February 15 and meet with senior Israeli and Palestinian officials, the network reported.
His talks are expected to focus on the status of negotiations between Iran and world powers on the Iranian nuclear program, as well as such topics as the Palestinian Authority's diplomatic offensive against Israel and its accession to the International Criminal Court.
Gordon's planned trip comes just two weeks before Netanyahu's controversial address to a joint session of Congress on March 3, and one month before Israel's elections, noted i24news. (Read more)
5. 'Jewish connection to Hebron cannot be denied' - Israel Hayom
President Reuven Rivlin visited Kiryat Arba and Hebron on Monday, becoming the first Israeli president to do so in 17 years. Rivlin attended the inaugural ceremony of a new visitors center at the Jewish Heritage Museum in Beit Hadassah and also visited the Tomb of the Patriarchs.
During Rivlin's visit, dozens of Meretz party activists protested against the president's visit and the opening of the new visitors center. At one point, there was an altercation between the activists and local Jewish residents.
In his speech at Kiryat Arba, Rivlin said, "We are allowed to disagree, but we must not disrespect each other, whether we are on the Right or on the Left." (Read more)
6. Biden, other Democrats may skip Netanyahu's speech -Times of Israel
US Vice President Joe Biden and other Democrats may boycott a speech by Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu in front of Congress next month, as the administration stews over the appearance, which was planned against the White Houses wishes.
Biden, who also serves as Senate president, refused to confirm that he would attend the March 3 address, website Politico reported Tuesday. Biden normally sits behind the speaker of the House during addresses by foreign leaders so his absence during Netanyahu's speech would be noticeable.
Several other Democrats also privately warned they may not attend the prime minister's speech. (Read more)
- Father God, we pray that You will give Vice President Joe Biden and the other Democrats conviction of heart to attend Prime Minister Netanyahu's speech next month. Father, we pray that their eyes, minds, and hearts be opened. Father, show them the importance of this message, and take away any confusion that the enemy has clouded their mind with. We ask that You bind any spirit, principality, or ruler of darkness that releases confusion, division, strife, and doubt in Jesus' name. We pray for unity in our government. We pray that they see Your hand and will in the events taking place in our world, and that they wake up. We ask these things in the name of Yeshuah, amen.
Still No Strategy
Still No Strategy
President Obama made headlines during a press conference about ISIS last year when he stated the obvious, "We don't have a strategy yet." Five months later, that still seems to be the case.
Last week, the Senate Armed Services Committee held several hearings featuring former secretaries of state and top military commanders. Nearly all agreed that the Obama Administration was floundering in its response to a series of global challenges and dangers.
Retired Marine General James Mattis said the Obama Administration was "strategy-free" and recommended that we avoid "Notifying the enemy in advance of our withdrawal dates or reassuring the enemy that will not use certain capabilities."
Referring to Obama's limited campaign against ISIS and claims that Al Qaeda is "on the run," retired Army General John Keane said:
"It is unmistakable that our policies have failed. . . . U.S. policymakers refuse to accurately name the movement as radical Islam. We further choose not to define it nor explain its ideology, and most crucial, we have no comprehensive strategy to stop or defeat it."
Former Reagan Secretary of State George Shultz used a Shakespeare analogy when describing Obama's foreign policy, saying, "We cannot allow ourselves to become the Hamlet of nations, worrying endlessly over whether and how to respond." (Gary Bauer)
Pro-Life Controversy Continues
Ellmers Feels the Heat of Bill Betrayal
It isn't exactly flip-flop season in Washington -- unless you're Rep. Renee Ellmers (R). The North Carolina politician stunned everyone two weeks ago when the self-styled "pro-lifer" pulled the rug out from under a bill she supported in 2013 just hours before it was set to pass the House. The move, which threw cold water on the Pain-Capable Unborn Child Protection Act, shocked and frustrated a city full of activists, who were looking forward to celebrating the first pro-life milestone of the 114th Congress on the anniversary of Roe v. Wade.
Ellmers, who, two years earlier, had voted for the same language on the 20-week abortion ban, suddenly objected to a reporting requirement that, if excluded, could render the bill moot. Hundreds of students in town for the March for Life packed the hallways in protest outside of Ellmers's office, while other groups didn't mince words about her betrayal.
Obviously, Ellmers, in her blind rage, has it all backwards. What's abhorrent is the abortion of innocent unborn children who feel the excruciating pain of their execution at five months -- a barbaric practice this bill would have helped prevent. Instead, the legislation was shelved for now, the victim of internal politics that have no place sidetracking a common sense, life-saving bill. The pro-life movement is right to be upset. (Family Research Council)
Now, after two weeks on the hot seat, the congresswoman seems to be cracking under the pressure and is lashing out at the very pro-lifers who helped elect her. In a new op-ed, she desperately tries to justify her actions before ripping into the pro-life groups who held her accountable. "I am appalled by the abhorrent and childish behaviors from some of the leaders of the outside groups," she writes.
Oregon Bakers Found Guilty
Oregon Bakers Found Guilty
Make them bake cake! That's the verdict of an administrative judge in the case of Oregon bakers Aaron and Melissa Klein. The couple, who became the brave face of America's religious liberty clash, were informed yesterday by the state's Bureau of Labor and Industries that in the battle over marriage, their First Amendment rights no longer counted.
In the first of what will almost certainly be several rulings, the Kleins were found guilty of violating state law for politely declining an order for a same-sex "wedding" cake. As part of his 52-page order, Judge Alan McCullough claims that "requiring them to provide a wedding cake for Complainants does not constitute compelled speech." Aaron Klein disagrees. "First Amendment, Constitution. Freedom of religion. I'm free to exercise my religion however I see fit. If I'm told to make a wedding cake for a same-sex marriage, I feel that I'm violating my beliefs. I don't think I should have to do that."
. . . A hearing on March 10 will decide exactly how much the Kleins' courage will cost them. As much as $200,000 could be at stake for a family who's already been forced to close their shop and scrape together the money they need to make up for that lost income. Anna Harmon, one of the Kleins' three attorneys, said that although the judge tossed out every claim but one, it's still a tough loss. "Americans should not have to choose between adhering to their faith or closing their business, but that is what this decision means. The judge ruled wrongly that the Kleins' right not to design and create a work of art celebrating an event which violates the tenets of their religion is not protected by the Oregon or Federal Constitutions. This is a dangerous result for religious liberty and rights of conscience in Oregon. . ."
If only it were just Oregon! But, as Betty and Richard Odgaard just found out, the fierce tide of intolerance is at the door of every Christian business owner in America. . . (Family Research Council)
> > > Read full article here.
Israel's Enemies Unite
Israel's Enemies Unite
It's no secret that Israel has a lot of enemies in the Middle East. The Jewish state is an island of democracy surrounded by hostile dictatorships, which have at times united to wage war against the modern state of Israel. More recently, Arab nations have left the fighting to terrorist proxies like Hamas and Hezbollah.
These terrorists, like many Muslim nation's themselves, are divided along religious and political lines. Hamas is Sunni, while Hezbollah is Shiite. Recent developments in the Middle East have caused a major rupture between the two groups.
Prior to 2012, Hamas was headquarted in Damascus, Syria, and enjoyed considerable support from the Assad regime and its Iranian masters. But as Sunni rebels, led by Al Qaeda and ISIS, gained the upper hand in the Syrian civil war, Hamas betrayed Assad.
It left Damascus for Qatar in January 2012, leaving Hezbollah and Iran to defend Assad. As a result, Iran cut off funding to Hamas.
But now Hamas and Hezbollah have reportedly made up. Hamas delegations have visited Tehran in recent weeks and the Islamic Republic has reportedly "agreed to resume financial aid" to Hamas.
The Jerusalem Post reports that Hamas leader Mahmoud Zahar appeared on a Hezbollah TV station Sunday vowing to work with Hezbollah and Iran "for the sake of Palestine" and to "destroy the Israeli occupation."
Whatever the differences between Shia and Sunni, radical Islamists are united by their anti-Semitism and hatred of Israel and the United States. And while Israel's enemies are joining hands, the Obama Administration is playing footsie with the mullahs in Tehran -- negotiating a nuclear deal that many fear will result in Iran becoming a "threshold" nuclear power. (Gary Bauer)
The Good News Corner
National sex trafficking sting nets nearly 600 arrests before Super Bowl
Law enforcement agencies in 17 states arrested nearly 600 people and rescued 68 victims of human trafficking during a sting in the lead-up to Super Bowl XLIX, police said. As part of the "National Day of Johns" sex trafficking sting, spearheaded by the Cook County, Ill., Sheriff's Office, police said that they captured hundreds of men and women attempting to hire prostitutes through websites such as Backpage.com and Craigslist. Police also said they rescued dozens of women who said they had been forced into prostitution.
"Sex trafficking continues to destroy countless lives, and this broad national movement should send a strong message to prospective johns that their 'hobby' is much more than a 'victimless' crime," Cook County Sheriff Thomas Dart said in a statement. "It's particularly meaningful that this sting culminated on the day of the Super Bowl, which unfortunately has emerged as a prominent haven for sex trafficking." (LA Times)
Read the full report here.
- Lord God Almighty, we thank You for this wonderful report, and we thank You for answering the prayers of Your saints to rescue these children from being sold into a life of human trafficking. We ask, Lord, that this movement would continue and grow, until many more saints are praying about this critical issue, and many more lives are saved. We praise You, Lord, in Your Name, amen!
- "to GOD, alone WISE, be GLORY through JESUS CHRIST forever." (Romans 16:27)
Signs and Wonders
SOLAR WIND SPARKS AURORAS
A stream of high-speed solar wind is buffeting Earth's magnetic field, and this is sparking bright auroras around the Arctic Circle. "A geomagnetic storm hit Alaska last night with huge activity seen from horizon to horizon," reports Sacha M. Layos, who sends this picture from Fairbanks:
Normally, full moonlight wipes out auroras, but these auroras were so bright they could be seen despite the glare. Moreover, the moon illuminated the snow-frosted trees, making a photogenic frame for the lights overhead. (Spaceweather.com)
[To view this photo, go here.]
"I will show wonders in the heavens above and signs on the earth below, blood and fire and billows of smoke." (Acts 2:19)
Today's Birthday on the Hill
Today we want to say HAPPY BIRTHDAY to:
Rep. Sanford D. Bishop, Jr. (GA)
God bless you!
Worship With Us Today!
Worship With Us Today!
New Life Worship - "Great I Am"
Two Daily Conference Calls
Two Daily Conference Calls
TO PRAY IN THE NIGHT:
Please note that the national prayer call continues every night with different leaders from different intercession ministries each night.
These prayer calls will be held nightly at 9PM EST. Please join us by calling 1-857-232-0156; access 377054. Please sign on 15 minutes early so we can be ready to pray at 9PM.
This call sponsored by Breaker of Dawn has been going on since Sept 9, 2014 and every night it is a Psalm 133 call with different ministries joining together and most every night there are intercessors that represent our entire nation.
For details, go here.
TO PRAY IN THE DAY:
A second conference call is now available daily (except on Sundays) at 11:30 a.m. EST. Sponsored by the Salt and Light Council, the focus of the daily "Repentance and Reformation" calls is to pray for all in authority.
You are cordially invited to join these calls by dialing 712-432-1699/ Access code 338083#
To learn more, please visit their website at:
> > > Day and night, in these perilous times, let's join forces on these calls to cry out unto God for His mercy to be shown to America and to Israel. Thank you!