White House Convenes Summit
on Countering Violent Extremism
See below . . .
Capitol Hill Prayer Partners
"A National Prayer Alliance"
P.O. Box 5152
Herndon, VA 20172-1970
The Daily Brief:
"Praying for All in Authority"
Monday, February 16, 2015
Special President's Day Edition
"Is not this the fast that I have chosen?"
The Daily Brief
1. ISIS Beheads 21 Egyptian Coptic Christians, Promises to Conquer Rome - Breitbart
The Islamic State terror group released a video on Sunday showing the Islamic jihadis beheading 21 Egyptian Christians who were previously kidnapped in Libya. The Egyptian Copts, who were dressed in prisoner-like orange jump suits, were lined up along a beach and abruptly beheaded in the graphic five-minute video.
The Islamic State's Al Hayat Media, the group that has published the previous beheading videos in the Middle East, produced the Libya video titled, "A Message Signed With Blood To The Nation Of The Cross."
After the ISIS leader finishes speaking, his fellow terrorists then commence the beheading of the 21 Egyptian Christians. "And we will conquer Rome, by Allah's permission, the promise of our Prophet, peace be upon him," The militant leader says after his comrades slaughter the Christian hostages. (Read more)
- Oh, Lord, our hearts cry out for the families who have lost loved ones in this tragedy. Each of these 21 martyrs have now paid the greatest price for the advancement of Your Kingdom, and for the preservation of your Gospel. May their memories be forever honored by those who remain . . .
Father, tonight we also cry out for the persecuted church: our brothers and sisters in the Lord who are living in countries with elements so hostile as to kill them for their faith. We pray for You to put an angelic guard around them and make them invisible to the enemy. You said where sin abounds, grace does therefore more abound, so we ask that You would increase their numbers in the midst of persecution. We pray for worldwide awareness to be focused on their persecution and that this would no longer be swept under the rug and ignored by major media. We pray that our own country's leadership will stand up for them and speak out in their defense. We ask this, Abba, in Jesus' name, amen and amen.
- "If the world hate you, ye know that it hated me before it hated you." (John 15:18)
2. Franklin Graham: 'Imagine the Outcry if 21 Muslims Had Been Beheaded by Christians? . . . The Storm is Coming' - CNSNews.com
The Islamic State beheaded 21 Egyptian Christians over the weekend, propping the severed heads on the victims' backs, a barbaric slaughter that led Reverend Franklin Graham to ask, "Can you imagine the outcry if 21 Muslims had been beheaded by Christians?"
"Where is the universal condemnation by Muslim leaders around the world?" he asked. (Read more)
- Father God, we thank You for Reverend Franklin Graham: a man whose voice now cries out for justice in the face of this advancing enemy of Islam. In similar fashion, You caused Dietrich Bonhoeffer to be a voice within the church inside Nazi Germany, calling for the eradication of that evil "kingdom." Lord, we ask that You would raise up many more, strong voices who will warn the church and the American people of the danger now at our door, and to help us galvanize for change. We ask this in Your name, amen and amen.
- "Faith, without works, is dead." (James 2:17)
3. Egypt launches second wave of airstrikes on ISIS in Libya - CNN
Egyptian warplanes staged a second wave of airstrikes against ISIS targets in Libya on Monday in retaliation for the slaughter of 21 Egyptian Christians by ISIS militants, Egypt's state-run Ahram Online reported, citing security officials.
The airstrikes followed an earlier wave that struck ISIS camps, training areas and weapons depots, the military said in a statement.
"Avenging Egyptian blood and punishing criminals and murderers is our right and duty," the Egyptian military said in the statement, which was broadcast on state television. (Read more)
- Thank you, Lord, that these military forces have attacked and attempted to stop the brutality coming out of the Islamic State. In the strong name of Jesus, we declare a stop to these evil forces at every turn they make and ask that You would raise up defenders for the Christians against this demonic horde.
- "And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb and by the word of their testimony, and they did not love their lives to the death." (Revelations 12:11)
4. Paraded in cages 'to be burned alive' - Daily Mail UK
In a grim echo of the terrible fate which befell Jordanian pilot Lieutenant Muath al-Kaseasbeh the captives, reportedly Peshmerga fighters, are dressed in orange jumpsuits and shackled in cages. Just as Lt. al-Kaseasbeh was burned alive on camera, IS are planning to do the same with their latest prisoners, according to posts on social media. (Read more)
- Heavenly Father, we fall before You and seek Your intervention into these heinous acts of burning people alive who are locked in cages and have no relief. We rise up and take the Blood bought Cross of Jesus Christ, driving it into this demonically twisted hatred that we see being spewed out here, and decreeing for these acts to cease and desist in the Name of Jesus, Amen and Amen.
- "These six things the Lord hates, yes, seven are an abomination to Him: a proud look, a lying tongue, hands that shed innocent blood, a heart that devises wicked plans, feet that are swift in running to evil, a false witness who speaks lies, and one who sows discord among brethren." (Proverbs 6:16-19 NKJV)
5. Police kill man believed to be gunman behind 2 Copenhagen shootings - Fox News
Danish police killed a man early Sunday suspected of carrying out the shooting attacks at a free speech event and at a Copenhagen synagogue that left two men dead and five police officers wounded. Officials said it is possible he was imitating the terror attacks that took place in Paris last month carried out by Islamic radicals at the Charlie Hebdo newsroom and at a kosher grocery store that left 17 dead.
"Denmark has been hit by terror," Danish Prime Minister Helle Thorning-Schmidt said on Sunday. "We do not know the motive for the alleged perpetrator's actions, but we know that there are forces that want to hurt Denmark. They want to rebuke our freedom of speech.
Jens Madsen, head of the Danish intelligence agency PET, said investigators believe the gunman was inspired by Islamic radicalism. "PET is working on a theory that the perpetrator could have been inspired by the events in Paris. He could also have been inspired by material sent out by (the Islamic State group) and others," Madsen said.
Denmark's Jewish Community identified the victim of the attack at the synagogue as 37-year-old Jewish man Dan Uzan. He was guarding the building during a bar mitzvah when he was shot in the head. He later died from the injuries sustained in the attack. (Read more)
- Abba Father, we offer up praise that the suspect has been found. We come before You and ask that You be with Your special people, the Jews, in these days of growing Islamic terrorism within the European nations, asking that You pour out into their souls and spirits the special comfort and peace that can come from You alone. We pray this in the Name of Jesus and under His Shed Blood, Amen and Amen.
- "The Lord will give strength to His people; the Lord will bless His people with peace." (Psalm 29:11 NKJV)
6a. Netanyahu calls for 'massive immigration' of European Jews to Israel - Ynet News
Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu called on Sunday morning for the "massive immigration" of European Jews to Israel following the shooting attack outside a Copenhagen synagogue that killed a Danish Jew. Netanyahu says the government on Sunday will discuss a $46 million plan to encourage Jewish immigration from France, Belgium and Ukraine.
"This wave of attacks is expected to continue," Netanyahu said at the start of a Cabinet meeting. "Jews deserve security in every country, but we say to our Jewish brothers and sisters, Israel is your home." (Read more)
6b. Netanyahu to European Jews: Terror attacks in Europe will continue, Israel is your home - Jerusalem Post
Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu repeated his calls for European Jews to immigrate to Israel on Sunday, in response to the shootings in Copenhagen, Denmark. In the attacks, Jewish synagogue guard Dan Uzan was murdered early on Sunday, in addition to an earlier victim shot Saturday afternoon outside an event about Islam and free speech.
"Extreme Islamic terror in Europe has struck again and this time it's in Denmark. We send our condolences to the families of those killed. They are once again killing Jews on European soil simply for being Jewish." (Read more)
- Abba Father, here are two reports of the special appeal given by Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu of Israel for Your special people to exit from the European Nations and to return 'home' to Israel, where they are most welcome and 'belong' Biblically speaking. May many more hear this appeal and make Aliyah to Israel quickly, praying in Jesus' Name, Amen and Amen.
- "But as for you, you meant evil against me; but God meant it for good, in order to bring it about as it is this day, to save many people alive." (Genesis 50:20 NKJV)
7a. White House Prepares for Summit on Countering Violent Extremism (CVE) - TIME
The White House will host a long-awaited summit on countering the behavior that leads marginalized groups and individuals to join terrorist groups starting Tuesday on the heels of another wave of violent attacks in Egypt and Denmark.
The White House Summit on Countering Violent Extremism will span three days, with both domestic and international stakeholders coming together to discuss ongoing efforts to confront the Islamic State of Iraq and Greater Syria and other terrorist groups. (Read more)
7b. US Islamic Lobby Groups See 'CVE' Initiative as Unfairly Focusing on Muslims - CNSNews.com
Ahead of a three-day White House summit on "countering violent extremism," some U.S. Islamic groups are expressing concern about the administration's "CVE" initiative, claiming that it unfairly focuses on Muslims and is tantamount to racial profiling.
They have done so despite the administration's evident efforts to avoid using words like "Islamic" or "Islamist" when referring to terrorism carried out by people and groups claiming to be motivated by that religion. (Read more)
- Lord God, we thank You that the White House is taking this action, and we ask that any discussion regarding the threat of Islamic extremism in our nation be addressed with the truth. Father, we ask that, as much as possible, this three-day Summit would be used by Your Hand to let the American people know the dangers we are facing now and how to respond. We ask this in Jesus' name, amen and amen.
- "For whatever is hidden is meant to be disclosed, and whatever is concealed is meant to be brought out into the open." (Mark 4:22)
[Please note: the following article refers to anothe meeting the president held at the White House on the day before the National Prayer Breakfast: Wed., Feb. 4th.]
8. Are the Muslim Brotherhood-Linked Leaders Obama Met? - The Clarion Project
The White House has released the names of senior American Muslim leaders that President Obama met with personally last week. The list of names was included on the transcript of the White House daily press briefing on Thursday, despite journalists having requested the information much sooner. Prior to that, the White House had refused to name the leaders. Of course, there is nothing wrong with the President meeting with representatives from any faith community and with the Muslim community in particular. Yet some of the individuals who met with the President have alarming links to the Muslim Brotherhood and organizations that have funded terrorism.
Given that these American Muslim leaders have highly problematic connections to Muslim Brotherhood front groups, why are they being given access to meet the President personally, especially when one takes into account the presence of genuine anti-Islamist Muslim leaders like Dr. Zudhi Jasser who are denied such opportunities?
Is it any wonder then, as Khaled Abu Toameh wrote for the Gatestone Institute, that the USA is currently viewed in the Middle East as an ally of terrorism? (Read more, including the names of many who were at this meeting inside the White House, the day before the National Prayer Breakfast.)
See also: this link.
- Heavenly Father, we come before Your throne and ask for mercy! Help us, Father! We do not know how to pray when we find that our own head of state appears to be meeting with and negotiating with people known to be related to Hamas and other terrorist organizations. We ask that You rise up and confront what is happening to our nation when our leaders act in this manner. We pray this in Jesus' Name and under His Shed Blood, Amen and Amen.
- "Why do the nations rage, and the people plot a vain thing? He who sits in the heavens shall laugh; the Lord shall hold them in derision." (Psalm 2:1 & 4 NKJV)
9a. Senate confirms Ashton Carter as Pentagon chief - Times of Israel
Obama's pick to replace Hagel brings quiet record on Israel, will need to steer military through confrontation with Islamic State.
The Senate confirmed the president's choice to run the Pentagon, giving the nod to Ashton Carter by a wide margin. The vote Thursday was 93-5 for Carter to replace Chuck Hagel and be Obama's fourth defense secretary in six years.
Carter faces the unenviable task of steering the military as the United States battles Islamic State militants in Iraq and Syria, and deals with crises in Ukraine and the drawdown of the war in Afghanistan. (Read more)
9b. Ashton Carter: Islamic State, Iran Must Be Confronted - Wall Street Journal
Ashton Carter, the Pentagon official poised to lead the Defense Department, told senators that Iran and Islamic State militants pose a dual threat to the Middle East that must be confronted. (Read more)
- Heavenly Father, we thank You for the confirmation of Ashton Carter to serve as our next Secretary of Defense. We thank You, Lord, that the president has selected this man to be confirmed for this position, and that the Senate has given a resounding endorsement of his candidacy, as shown by their almost unanimous vote of approval last Thursday.
We lift up praise that Ashton Carter discerns the dangers inherit in dealing with the nation of Iran and its desire for nuclear weapons. We ask that You lead him in Your ways and Your plans about the role our military should assume in this critical time. We ask this in the Name of Jesus, Amen and Amen.
- "The fear of the Lord is the beginning of knowledge, but fools despise wisdom and instruction." (Proverbs 1:7 NKJV)
The Middle East in Focus
"Though the mountains be shaken and the hills be removed, yet my unfailing love for you will not be shaken nor my covenant of peace be removed," says the LORD, who has compassion on you." (Isaiah 54:10)
1. Khamenei said to write to Obama as nuclear talks deadline nears - TImes of Israel
Iranian Supreme Leader Ayatollah Ali Khamenei wrote a secret correspondence to President Barack Obama in recent weeks, responding to the American leader's letter to Tehran in October, the Wall Street Journal reported Friday.
Khamenei's letter, which the White House declined comment upon, was "respectful," but was noncommittal in responding to Obama's suggestion of of US-Iranian cooperation in battling Islamic State forces in Iraq in Syria should the two sides reach a nuclear deal, the report said.
The report further stated that the covert missive to Obama was the second from Khamenei since the president took office in 2009. (Read more)
2. US officials deny report of freezing Israel out of Iran nuclear talks - Jerusalem Post
Washington's policy of briefing Israel on progress in negotiations with Iran over its nuclear program has not changed, senior US officials told The Jerusalem Post on Sunday, despite reports to the contrary in Israeli media.
Channel 2 reported earlier in the day the US would halt its briefings to Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu in light of his planned speech to Congress. Netanyahu is expected to criticize the state of the global diplomatic effort, which is geared towards crafting a comprehensive nuclear agreement.
"Conversations continue with Israel on the Iran nuclear negotiations," one senior State Department official said. "Under Secretary [of State for Political Affairs Wendy] Sherman met with Israeli NSA Cohen and Minister for Intelligence and Strategic Planning Steinitz in Munich and will see NSA Cohen again this week." The official noted that the Iran talks were, "obviously," the main topic of conversation. (Read more)
3. Blair to Hamas: Are You Islamists or Do You Want Peace? - Israel National News
Former British Prime Minister Tony Blair, the Quartet's Middle East envoy, on Sunday called on Hamas to clarify whether it is part of a "broader Islamist movement with regional designs" or if it would accept a long-term peace alongside Israel.
Blair's comments were made during a visit to Gaza, in which he warned of "another eruption" in the enclave and called for a new approach with regards to peace talks between Israel and the Palestinian Authority (PA).
"I'm extremely concerned that if you leave Gaza in the state it's currently in, you'll have another eruption, and violence, and then we're back in a further catastrophe, so we've got to stop that," he said, according to the AFP news agency, as he made his first trip to Gaza since the July-August war between Israel and the territory's Hamas rulers.
The United Nations has been taking efforts to speed up the delivery of material to rebuild damaged homes, with officials saying the pace has picked up after a slow start.
Britain's former premier also called for a rethink on how peace could be reached, two decades after the historic accord which was to have paved the way for a final agreement. (Read more)
4. Israel fears Hezbollah presence near Golan - Jerusalem Online
Assad's regime in Syria has been carrying out an assault on the Syrian rebels for a week now, joined by pro-Assad Hezbollah forces under Iranian command. Deputy Hezbollah Chief Naim Qassem said on Saturday this operation is expected to have "very significant achievements." Officials in Israel fear Hezbollah will gain control over the southwestern-Syrian city of Quneitra, which is located near the border with Israel, and use it as a strategic location to launch terror attacks. (Read more)
5. Israel's would-be defense ministers slam Ya'alon for not defeating Hamas - Jerusalem Post
Three self-styled candidates for defense minister - Koolanu's No. 2, Maj.-Gen. (res.) Yoav Galant, Yisrael Beytenu leader Avigdor Liberman, and Bayit Yehudi chairman Naftali Bennett - on Saturday slammed the current holder of the portfolio, Moshe Ya'alon, for his handling of Operation Protective Edge.
Speaking at a campaign event in Rishon Lezion, Galant said: "In war, we have to win. We can't live with a tie. The public needs to think who it wants to lead the fighting - he who proved he knows how to win, or those who hesitate and lack courage and leadership," he said, accusing Ya'alon of lacking creativity.
The Koolanu candidate criticized Ya'alon for taking pictures in the terrorists' tunnels into Israel, instead of acting to eliminate them, adding, "I cannot accept that a government in Israel allows 30 tunnels to be dug leading to preschools.
"We're talking about 50 days of rockets on Tel Aviv and the South," he pointed out. "When I was OC Southern Command, [Operation Cast Lead] took half the time, and without Iron Dome. Today, it would take me even less time." (Read more)
6. Peres tilts against 'political' calls for European Jewish exodus -Times of Israel
NEW YORK - Amid a spate of violent anti-Semitic attacks in Europe, former president Shimon Peres rejected Sunday the "political" calls by Israeli leaders for a mass immigration of European Jews to the country. Addressing The Times of Israel's Gala event here, Peres said that he "would like every Jew who wants to come to Israel to please come." But "I don't want it to be a political position," he added. "Don't come to Israel because of a political position, but because you want to come and live in Israel. Israel must remain a land of hope and not a land of fear." (Read more)
7. Rivlin: Israeli Leaders Should Address the Israeli Public - Israel National News
President Reuven Rivlin on Sunday appeared to suggest he was against Prime Minister Binyamin Netanyahu's upcoming speech to Congress. Though he did not specifically mention the speech, Rivlin, who spoke at a conference of the Institute for National Security Studies, called on the Israeli leadership to present its position on important issues to the public in Israel.
"I believe that if we find it necessary to speak on relevant international stages about the dangers and threats, it is all the more so our duty to speak directly, patiently, and in Hebrew to our citizens at home," he said. "We have no other voters. We have no other elections. And we have no other parliament. The citizens of our country come first. Let's say what we have to say, at the very least, also here at home," concluded Rivlin.
Netanyahu's upcoming speech to a joint session of Congress has become a point of contention not only between Israel and the United States but also between left and right within Israel. (Read more)
8. Hebrew Nation News: Weekly Prayer Alert
To read this week's newsletter from HNN, please go here.
The Daily Jot
Monday, February 16, 2015
A prophetic milestone--the "president" and the IS
Roll back the clock to the White House-sponsored Arab Spring when the "president" insisted on using US force to assist the Muslim Brotherhood and al Qaeda in overthrowing Libya's Muammar Qaddafi. On March 28, 2011, in a national TV address, he said: "In the face of the world's condemnation, Qaddafi chose to escalate his attacks, launching a military campaign against the Libyan people. Innocent people were targeted for killing. Hospitals and ambulances were attacked. Journalists were arrested, sexually assaulted, and killed." He said the US has a responsibility to mankind: "Some nations may be able to turn a blind eye to atrocities in other countries. The United States of America is different."
He used similar rhetoric in supporting the overthrow of Egypt and his attempts to overthrow Syria. IS is a product of the "president's" Arab Spring mentality. This "president" and the IS mark a significant prophetic milestone in that the American "president" is aiding the advance of the antichrist system of Islam, a caliphate that seeks to rule the world as the next empire--quite possibly the beginnings of the "beast" empire of the end times. Its ultimate target is Jerusalem and the death of all Christians and Jews. That the same humanitarian standard is not applied to the IS as was justified on Qaddafi, Egypt's Mubarek, and Syria's Assad is astounding, especially when innocents are being raped, tortured, and beheaded.
While we cannot stop prophecy, we can determine our place in it. As Zechariah 12:3 says, "And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people: all that burden themselves with it shall be cut in pieces..." By assisting the caliphate-building of Islam, the US is burdening itself with Jerusalem in a bad way. Its about choice--personal and public in how we choose our leaders. Destruction awaits if America continues on this path. It starts with each of us. We have the same choice before us as did Israel in the time of Joshua--to serve the Lord, or to serve the gods of the Amorites, Canaanites, Hittites, etc.--which were united by Mohammad under the crescent and star banner of Islam.
Have a Blessed and Powerful Day!
A Special Prayer for Egypt
A Special Prayer for Egypt
Submitted tonight by a brother from that nation . . .
I want to share with you my prayers and heart cry for the families of Egyptian martyrs killed by Isis in Libya. My heart grieves for the beheading of 21 Egyptian Christians by Isis in Libya. Still my brain cannot process how evil and cruel humans can be when controlled by evil.
I do not know these Christian men personally but know exactly how they look like, they are from near my home city, very poor and could not afford the daily bread for their families and had to go to work in Libya. One of my friends said he saw the video how they were saying "oh my Lord Jesus Christ" as isis killed them by the sword just for being followers of Christ. I know they are in heaven now worshiping with Jesus and Angels but their blood will continue to cry loud for justice. Lord please look and act to redeem our area. Lord please hear the crying of the blood and move your mighty hand towards the Middle East.
Lord I pray for your church to wake up and stand in the gap for the nations. May this be an alarming sound for America, Lord. Lord please stir up the hearts to seek your heavenly will in America. Lord please we will not wait for something to happen to stir the heart of the church in America but we will seek your wisdom, ask for your heavenly plans to be done here.
About Loretta Lynch
About Loretta Lynch:
Questions Surface Regarding her Past . . .
By Dr. Orly Taitz, ESQ
I started investigating Loretta Lynch, Obama's pick for Attorney General and immediately could see an interesting connection. I read an article stating that when Loretta Lynch started Harvard, she co-founded an African-American sorority. There was only one other girl in this sorority, Sharon Malone. The name rang a bell.
The name of the wife of AG Holder is Sharon Malone, she is the sister of a known civil rights leader Vivien Malone -Jones (one of 2 black students who enrolled in all white University of Alabama).
I checked the age: both were born in 1959 and both went to Harvard at the same time. There were very few African American students in Harvard in 1977-1981, so I am rather certain that Loretta Lynch is an old college friend of Sharon Malone, the wife of the current AG Eric Holder.
Why this connection is important? Holder will be investigated by Congress for totally lawless gun trafficking to Mexican drug cartels in Fast and Furious, IRS scandal, VA scandal, DOJ, NSA, EPA, FEC and other scandals. Most importantly, Holder covered up Obama's use of a stolen CT Social Security number of Harrison J. Bounel 042-68-4425 and Obama's use of bogus IDs. It seems that a long time college friend of Holder's wife was picked up as a gate keeper to continue all of the cover up by Holder and shield Holder and Obama from criminal prosecution.
Update: Senate committee delays vote on Loretta Lynch confirmation
The Senate Judiciary Committee is postponing its vote on whether to confirm Loretta Lynch as the next attorney general.
The committee was slated to vote on President Obama's nominee to lead the Justice Department (along with other nominees) on Thursday. Instead, Committee Chairman Chuck Grassley, R-Iowa, said the vote will take place the last week of February. The committee must wait until after Congress returns from their Presidents' Day recess next week before they can hold the confirmation vote.
"There are a number of requests to hold over her nomination," Grassley said.
The senator added that Lynch has yet to provide sufficient written responses to the questions he has for her.
"Unfortunately, Miss Lynch didn't provide very many responsive written answers, either," he said. "Now, I know that there's a lot of pressure to answer these questions quickly, but that doesn't excuse the incomplete answers. A nominee to be attorney general should take time to familiarize herself with the important issues the Department of Justice faces." (CBS News) Read more.
- Father, we thank You for the wisdom being demonstrated by the Senate Judiciary Committee, as they take the time needed to carefully review Ms. Lynch's qualifications for this important position. We ask that all facts pertaining to her nomination to serve as our next Attorney General would, indeed, come to light, and that this committee would then make its decision based upon all the evidence rendered. We ask this in Jesus' name, amen and amen.
- "If you believe, you will receive whatever you ask for in prayer." (Matthew 21:22)
Our Weekly Bible Study
Our Weekly Bible Study:
Week of February 15 - 21, 2015
> > > To read the "One Year Bible" weekly letter, go here.
> > > To read the Shabbat Torah readings, go here.
Worship With Us Today!
Worship With Us Today!
"When You Shepherd Me"
"When You shepherd me, I have everything that I need. When you make me rest by a peaceful stream, my soul is restored, my strength is renewed . . . "
Two Daily Conference Calls
Two Daily Conference Calls
TO PRAY IN THE NIGHT:
Please note that the national prayer call continues every night with different leaders from different intercession ministries each night.
These prayer calls will be held nightly at 9PM EST. Please join us by calling 1-857-232-0156; access 377054. Please sign on 15 minutes early so we can be ready to pray at 9PM.
This call sponsored by Breaker of Dawn has been going on since Sept 9, 2014 and every night it is a Psalm 133 call with different ministries joining together and most every night there are intercessors that represent our entire nation.
For details, go here.
TO PRAY IN THE DAY:
A second conference call is now available daily (except on Sundays) at 11:30 a.m. EST. Sponsored by the Salt and Light Council, the focus of the daily "Repentance and Reformation" calls is to pray for all in authority.
You are cordially invited to join these calls by dialing 712-432-1699/ Access code 338083#
To learn more, please visit their website at:
> > > Day and night, in these perilous times, let's join forces on these calls to cry out unto God for His mercy to be shown to America and to Israel. Thank you!