Tuesday, August 28, 2007

A Word for the Saints

ECLIPSED


Ras Robinson

WHAT THE LORD IS SAYING TODAY

Tuesday, August 28, 2007

· "And He is the radiance of His glory and the exact representation of His nature." (Hebrews 1:3)

Watching the total and gradual moon eclipse this morning, I prayed that God would so overshadow me that my entire countenance and persona would be changed. And yet, I don't want to be just a reflection or a shadow. I want to radiate as Jesus radiates with the His true glory and light.

The Lord would say to you today, take every opportunity to shine bright for your God. Do not ever settle for just a shadow of Me when you have the brightness of My glory in the person of Jesus shining through you. Eclipsed.

· "Every good gift and every perfect gift comes down from above, from the Father of lights, with whom is no variation nor shadow of turning." (James 1:16,17)