This week, for all the headlines cited below, please join us in proclaiming THIS DECREE:
"And it shall happen in that day that I will make Jerusalem a very heavy stone for all peoples; all who would heave it away will surely be cut in pieces, though all nations of the earth are gathered against it." (Zechariah 12:3)
1. US adds Lebanese group to terrorism blacklist - Jerusalem Post
..Fatah al-Islam, Suleiman ( right) said, "is not sponsored by Syrian intelligence, nor it is backed by Lebanese government circles. It is a branch for al-Qaida which had been planning to use Lebanon and Palestinian camps as safe haven to launch its operations in Lebanon and abroad."
President George W. Bush's administration has blacklisted as an "international terrorist organization" a Lebanese Islamist group blamed for major fighting at a Lebanese refugee camp, the Associated Press has learned. The US State Department announced Monday the designation against al-Qaida-inspired Fatah al-Islam, which is suspected of having links with Syria.
· Lord, we pray that the sanctions against these terrorist groups will bring about their desired purpose.
· "In that day the Lord will defend the inhabitants of Jerusalem; the one who is feeble among them in that day shall be like David, and the house of David shall be like God, like the Angel of the Lord before them." (Zechariah 12:8)
2. Syria now capable of sending chemical and biological warheads to Israel - Israel Insider
According to intelligence reports, Syria is building up an arsenal of missiles that are capable of carrying biological and chemical warheads to Tel Aviv and other major population centers. However Defense Minister Ehud Barak has said that he will not order the distribution of gas masks, Army radio reported on Monday.
3. IDF kills 4 Hamas members in Gaza - Ynet News
Four Palestinians were killed and another 14 were injured in an IDF operation launched Monday night in the southern Gaza Strip.
4. Likud primaries to be held Tuesday - Ynet News
The Likud party will hold primaries Tuesday, featuring contenders incumbent Benjamin Netanyahu, World Likud Chariman Danny Danon and the Jewish Leadership faction leader Moshe Feiglin.
5. Visions of Jesus Stir Muslim Hearts - CBN News
"I see many, many Arabic-speaking people turning to Christ, accepting Him as Lord and Savior," said Nizar Shaheen, host of Light for the Nations, a Christian program seen throughout the Muslim world. "It's happening all over the Arab world. It's happening in North Africa. It's happening in the Middle East. It's happening in the Gulf countries. It's happening in Europe and Canada and the United States-in the Arabic-speaking world. Everywhere, people are accepting Jesus."