This week, for all the headlines cited below, please join us in proclaiming THIS DECREE:
"I will praise you, O Lord, with my whole heart; I will tell of your marvelous works." (Psalm 91:1)
1. 'We've turned Fatah's downfall into opportunity for peace' - Ynet News
After delivering a speech laden with messages of peace and regional cooperation, Prime Minister Ehud Olmert was satisfied on his way back from the from the Sharm el-Sheik summit.
2. Al-Qaeda leader calls for support for Hamas - Ynet News
Al-Qaeda's deputy leader called on Muslims around the world to back Hamas with weapons, money and attacks on US and Israeli interests in a web audiotape Monday, urging the Palestinian group to unite with al- Qaeda's "holy warriors" after its takeover of Gaza.
3. Blair set to clinch job as world's man in the Middle East - London Times
Tony Blair's nomination for the post of international envoy in the Middle East is likely to be confirmed as early as today despite grumbles from Europe and last- minute wrangles over his job description.
4. Israel to release 250 Fatah prisoners - Jerusalem Post
Prime Minister Ehud Olmert, in a surprise gesture intended to strengthen Palestinian Authority Chairman Mahmoud Abbas, announced at Monday's summit here the unilateral release of 250 Fatah prisoners.
5. Israel braces for July war with up to five enemies - World Tribune
Israel is preparing for an imminent war with Iran, Syria and/or their non-state clients.