This week, for all the headlines cited below, please join us in proclaiming THIS DECREE:
"Blessed be the Lord my strength, which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight:" (Psalm 144:1)
1. Mofaz to Rice: Hizbullah won't leave south Lebanon - Ynet News
"Hizbullah will never leave southern Lebanon. It is arming with missiles that could hit central and even southern Israel," Transportation Minister and former Defense Minister Shaul Mofaz told US Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice and Under Secretary of State Nicholas Burns, in a meeting in Washington, DC, on Wednesday.
2. 'Syria, Iran, Hizbullah planning war' - Jerusalem Post
Syria, Iran and Hizbullah are preparing for the possibility of a war with Israel on the Syrian front, Channel Two reported on Wednesday night.
3. Israel to ask Washington for limits on Saudi missile deal - Jerusalem Post
A high-level Israeli delegation will meet with officials in Washington this week and demand that restrictions be clamped on the proposed US sale of state-of-the- art weaponry to Saudi Arabia.
4. Solana: Int'l peacekeeping force in Gaza is a possibility - Ha'aretz
The European Union's foreign policy chief said Wednesday that an international peacekeeping force could possibly be deployed in the Gaza strip, though it would probably be difficult for Egypt to accept.
5. UN chief: End of Israeli occupation only way to advance peace - Ynet News
On the 40th anniversary of the outbreak of the 1967 Mideast War, UN Secretary-General Ban Ki-moon on Tuesday remembered those who were killed and whose lives were shattered by the conflict, particularly Palestinians still living under occupation.
6. Knesset okays law banning pride parade - Ynet News
The Knesset approved Wednesday in a first reading two bills aimed at preventing the gay pride parade from taking place in Jerusalem, and in any other place in the country.