Please enjoy our classical worship hymns all this week by listening to the renditions by the Coral Ridge Presbyterian Chancel Choir. These majestic hymns truly lift our spirits to worship our King of Kings, who rules over all. Thank you.
Capitol Hill Prayer Partners
"A National Prayer Alliance"
P.O. Box 5152
Herndon, VA 20172-1970
The Daily Brief:
"Praying for All in Authority"
Monday, August 31, 2015
"My Presence will go with you, and I will give you rest." (Exodus 33:14)
"Reaching the Lost for Christ"
The first of two, one-hour seminars will be offered tomorrow night (Tuesday) at 9:00 p.m. EDT. Call 712-432-0075; Use Access Code 412850#.
> > > Don't miss this week's stunning Bible study! Go here!
The Middle East in Focus
"Though the mountains be shaken and the hills be removed, yet my unfailing love for you will not be shaken nor my covenant of peace be removed," says the LORD, who has compassion on you." (Isaiah 54:10)
1. Report: Hezbollah enlisting West Bank youth to carry out terror attacks against Israel - Jerusalem Post
Hezbollah has been working intensively to enlist former operatives from Fatah's armed wing, the Al Aksa Brigades, in order to carry out terror attacks against Israeli targets in the West Bank and inside Israel, a Palestinian security source was quoted as saying on Sunday. Saudi daily Okaz quoted the source as saying that "among those Hezbollah members involved in the operation is Kayis Ubayid, who was behind the kidnapping of Col. (res.) Elahanan Tenebaum in 2000." Tenenbaum was released to Israel from Hezbollah captivity as part of a prisoner exchange in 2004. The source added that Palestinian security forces believe that recent shootings and the use of explosive devices such as that thrown at an IDF position near Beit Jala, south of Jerusalem, earlier this month, are part of the Lebanese Shi'ite group's efforts. (Read more)
2. Netanyahu: Israel not opposed to a civilian nuke program for Iran - Times of Israel
Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu on Saturday said Israel does not object to allowing Iran to have a civilian nuclear program, only a military one.
In a meeting with Italian Prime Minister Matteo Renzi, Netanyahu said last month's nuclear deal between Tehran and world powers allows the Islamic Republic to retain infrastructure that would be unnecessary for a peaceful nuclear program.
The prime minister was apparently responding to comments Friday by US President Barack Obama, who suggested critics of the Iran deal were against the Islamic Republic having any sort of nuclear program, "even a peaceful one." (Read more)
3. 'Iran won't recognize Zionist usurper regime,' senior Khamenei aide vows - Jerusalem Post
A top aide to Iran's supreme leader scoffed at the notion over the weekend that his government has changed its stance toward Israel.
Ali Akbar Velayati, a senior adviser to Supreme Leader Ayatollah Ali Khamenei, told Iranian news media on Saturday that Iran will never recognize Israel, refuting suggestions from British Foreign Minister Philip Hammond that Tehran may one day be open to doing so.
"Iran will not recognize Israel," Velayati told a group of Pakistani religious delegates. "We still emphasize that Israel is a usurper and occupying regime and we will not come along with it." (Read more)
4. Obama predicts 'pretty quick' US-Israel realignment on Iran - Jerusalem Post
After the United States Congress debates and votes on the Iran nuclear deal next month, US and Israeli policy on Iran will realign "pretty quick," President Barack Obama predicted on Friday.
Speaking during a live webcast with the American Jewish community, co-sponsored by the Conference of Presidents of Major American Jewish Organizations and the Jewish Federations of North America, Obama said that daylight between the two allies was healthy and that an absence of argument "could be dangerous" for both countries.
Speaking from the White House, Obama said he was committed to maintaining Israel's qualitative military edge in the region and to preventing the flow of Iranian arms to its proxies on Israel's borders.
"We're all pro-Israel," he stated. "We're all family." (Read more)
5. Prophetic Insights Shed Light on Possible Fate of Iran Deal - Breaking Israel News
US lawmakers are expected to vote on the fate of the Iran deal during the Ten Days of Awe, the 10 days of divine judgement between the holidays of Rosh Hashana, the New Year, and Yom Kippur, the Day of Repentance. In Jewish tradition, on Rosh Hashana God opens the book of judgment and on Yom Kippur he seals it. (Read more)
6. Rosh Hashanah-the Beginning of Change - Jerusalem Post
This year, Rosh Hashanah could not come at a better time. With the American Jewish community being torn between support and rejection of the Iran deal, the growing rift between supporters and opposers of the policies of Israeli Prime Minister, Benjamin Netanyahu, and the reemerging dispute over conversion laws between Israeli orthodox Jews and the progressive views of the majority of American Jewry, it seems that the new year, with its customary element of introspection, could hardly be more timely. (Read more)
7. Jews Return to City of David Complex after 77 Years - Jewish Press
Another Jewish property in Silwan valley, where the British expelled Yemenite Jews 77 years ago, once again is in Jewish hands. Jewish families and yeshiva students moved into a large complex in the old Yemenite community in the Silwan Valley in the pre-dawn hours Thursday morning, reclining another Jewish-owned property that was abandoned when the British expelled Jews in the 1930s.
The move, backed by the court that ordered eviction notices to Arab squatters, was made during the middle of the night in order not provoke friction with Arab neighbors.
The building, near the City of David across the street from the Western Wall plaza and located near other structures that have been bought by Jews in the old Yemenite Village, now is called Beit Rachel. It is a few minutes by foot from the recently redeemed sections of the original Yemenite Beit Knesset- Ohel Shlomo-Heichal Yonatan, named for Jonathan Pollard. (Read more)
- Heavenly Father, we lift up praise that, according to Your Word, what was taken from the Jewish people is slowly but consistently being restored to them. May this new settlement in the old Yemenite community reflect Your special blessings and may it prosper mightily. We pray this in the Name of Jesus Christ, amen and Amen.
- "For I will not trust in my bow, nor shall my sword save me. But You have saved us from our enemies, and have put to shame those who hated us. In God we boast all day long, and praise Your name forever. Selah." (Psalm 44:6-8)
8. Realignment in the Middle East Excludes the United States - Bridges for Peace
Wednesday, 26 August 2015 | Three weeks ago today, US President Obama stood at the podium of American University and said that "every nation in the world that has commented publicly about [the deal with Iran regarding its weapons-grade nuclear program] ...has expressed support." Every nation, that is, "with the exception of the Israeli government."
The assertion is problematic. Arguably, along with Israel, the President's own country opposes the deal. At this point it is a virtual certainty that Obama will have to veto Congressional rejection of the agreement. The assertion is also problematic in that it denies the emphatic, if de facto, opposition by many Middle East countries, especially Saudi Arabia.
According to Iranian-American journalist, Sohrab Ahmari, Obama was fully aware that "Arab nerves [were] rankled by his nuclear diplomacy with Iran." Accordingly, in early May, he invited all six nation-members of the Gulf Cooperation Council to a summit in Washington DC. Only two accepted: the tiny countries of Qatar and Kuwait. In classic Middle Eastern style, disapproval of Obama's pending agreement was blatant. Nonetheless, and not surprisingly, Obama called the summit a "success." (Read more)
9. Bridges for Peace: Weekly Prayer Alert
To read this alert, please go here.
10. Hebrew Nation News: Weekly Prayer Alert
To read this alert, please go here.
11. Insight for Intercessors: Weekly Prayer Alert - (CHPP)
To read this prayer alert, please go here.
12. Intercessors for Israel: Weekly Prayer Alert
To read this alert, please go here.
13. Two Special Prayer Guides for the Ten Days of Awe - PrayerSurgeNow
John Moore has written two excellent prayer guides for those who wish to offer special intercession for Israel during the Ten Days of Awe. This period begins on Rosh Hashana (Sunday, Sept. 13) and ends on Yom Kippur - the Day of Atonement (Wednesday, Sept. 23.)
To access the entire prayer guide, please go here. To access the abbreviated edition, please go here.
The Daily Brief
1. Now More than a Dozen Democratic Reps Against Nuclear Iran Deal - Jewish Press
Maloney said that despite the administration's diplomatic efforts, she could not support the Nuclear Iran Deal.
She pointed out that even given the restraints imposed by the deal, and as the President himself has acknowledged, the breakout time for Iran to become a nuclear threshold state at the end of the deal will have shrunk down to almost zero.
The absence of so-called 'anywhere, anytime' inspections and the lifting of embargoes on conventional weapons and on intercontinental ballistic missiles - for which there is no peaceful use - are all gravely troubling, as is Iran's continued bankrolling of terrorist regimes throughout the Middle East, which will only be made easier by the infusion of billions of dollars as the result of lifting sanctions. (Read more)
- Heavenly Father, we lift up praise that more of the Democratic members in the House of Representatives now understand how dangerous it is that Iran will be doing its own monitoring of its nuclear sites. Weask that more members would also see this danger and vote against this deal when the day comes to take that vote. We know that Iran has vowed to destroy both Israel and the US and is also funding numerous terrorist groups. Help us and protect us, Lord, showing us how we are to pray. We ask this in the Name of Jesus Christ, amen and amen.
- "God reigns over the nations; God sits on His holy throne. The princes of the people have gathered together, the people of the God of Abraham. For the shields of the earth belong to God; He is greatly exalted." (Psalm 47:8-9 NKJV)
2. Deal-breaker? Democrats end meeting with no resolution to back Iran accord - Fox News
Congress is set to vote on President Obama's Iran nuclear deal as early as next week, but the Democratic National Committee reportedly failed this weekend to pass a resolution supporting the accord in a setback for what could become Obama's signature foreign policy victory. Florida Rep. Debbie Wasserman Schultz, the committee chairwoman, prevented the resolution from being considered at the group's summer meeting this weekend in Minneapolis, sources told The Washington Post, which first reported the story.
Obama and his White House team have worked diligently to get enough Capitol Hill votes for the resolution to pass, amid strong opposition from the Republican-controlled House and Senate. Vice President Biden, in fact, spoke with DNC members on a conference call Wednesday to help garner support. Some congressional Democrats who are Jewish also oppose the deal, fearing it will put Israel at greater risk of attack by neighbor and bitter rival Iran. Among them is New York Sen. Chuck Schumer, who is expected to become the next Senate Democratic leader. (Read more)
- Hallelujah and praise the Lord! May the momentum we have witnessed by the DNC, opposing the Iran accord, now continue and grow until a veto-proof majority is gained in both houses of Congress, that would completely "kill" this wicked scheme. We ask this in Jesus' name, amen and amen.
- "Again, truly I tell you that if two of you on earth agree about anything they ask for, it will be done for them by my Father in heaven. For where two or three gather in my name, there am I with them." (Matthew 18:19,20)
3. Obama and Biden Running after the Jews to Back 'ObamaDeal' - Jewish Press
Politicians always remember you when they need you, and no one remembers better than President Barack Obama. President Barack Obama is beginning to sweat over diminishing Jewish support for the deal with Iran, especially among Congressmen. He and Vice-president Joe Biden are shifting into high gear to convince Jews to persuade their Representatives and Senators to vote for "ObamaDeal."
Several Jewish senators already are in the "no" camp and Vice President Joe Biden is scheduled to meet with American Jewish leaders in Florida next week in an event whose organizers include Florida Rep. Debbie Wasserman Schultz, the Chairman of the Democratic National Committee. She has not yet announced whether she will vote for or against the deal. (Read more)
- Abba Father, we ask that You awaken the Jewish citizens in the US to understand how this Iranian agreement will put both the land Israel and its people at risk. Father, draw them unto Yourself and away from the world's often false and empty promises, praying this in Jesus' Name, Amen and Amen.
- "Do not be unequally yoked together with unbelievers. For what fellowship has righteousness with lawlessness? And what communion has light with darkness?" (2 Corinthians 6:14 NKJV)
4. State Dept.: Iran's Parchin Base Is 'Conventional Military Site,' So No Restrictions on Construction There - CNSNews.com
A new International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA) report says there are signs of new construction work at Iran's controversial Parchin military complex, but State Department spokesman John Kirby said Thursday that the base is "a conventional military site, not a nuclear site," and as such there would be no restrictions on new construction there.
The latest IAEA Iran safeguards report says that since the previous report was issued three months ago, "at a particular location at the Parchin site, the agency has continued to observe, through satellite imagery, the presence of vehicles, equipment, and probable construction materials."
The report, which has not yet been officially released but has been posted online, added that "a small extension to an existing building appeared to have been constructed" at the site. (Read more)
- Lord God, we do not understand how those in authority within the Department of State can make such foolish claims. An enemy is an enemy, and its moves must be monitored continually in order to safeguard our own people. We ask that this decision be overruled, and that the Parchin military complex be closely inspected on a daily basis. We ask this prayer in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, amen and amen.
- (for the State Department): "Father, forgive them, for they know not what they do." (Luke 23:34)
5. Source: FBI 'A-team' leading 'serious' Clinton server probe, focusing on defense info - FoxNews
An FBI "A-team" is leading the "extremely serious" investigation into Hillary Clinton's server and the focus includes a provision of the law pertaining to "gathering, transmitting or losing defense information," an intelligence source told Fox News. The section of the Espionage Act is known as 18 US Code 793.
A separate source, who also was not authorized to speak on the record, said the FBI will further determine whether Clinton should have known, based on the quality and detail of the material, that emails passing through her server contained classified information regardless of the markings. The campaign's standard defense and that of Clinton is that she "never sent nor received any email that was marked classified" at the time.
It is not clear how the FBI team's findings will impact the probe itself. But the details offer a window into what investigators are looking for -- as the Clinton campaign itself downplays the controversy. The FBI offered no comment. A leading national security attorney, who recently defended former CIA officer Jeffrey Sterling in a leak investigation, told Fox News that violating the Espionage Act provision in question is a felony and pointed to a particular sub-section. (Read more)
- Heavenly Father, we ask that this investigation will expose all violations which have been committed so that the rules of the Espionage Act will be honored and enforced. Have mercy, Father, and let Your Truth and Justice arise again within our nation. We pray this in the Name of Jesus, Amen and Amen.
- "Surely God will never do wickedly, nor will the Almighty pervert justice. Behold, God is great, and we do not know Him; nor can the number of His years be discovered." (Job 34:12 and 36:26)
6. Trashed: Study finds students toss veggies mandated by federal school lunch program - Fox News
Public schools are continuing to serve the federally mandated fruits and vegetables, but a new study claims the fresh produce is going into trash cans more than tummies. Since 2012, the U.S. Department of Agriculture has implemented a requirement - widely championed by First Lady Michelle Obama - that children must select either a fruit or vegetable for school lunches subsidized by the federal government. However, a new report published this week by researchers at the University of Vermont found that even though students did add more fruits and vegetables to their plates, as the "Healthy, Hunger-Free Kids Act" enforces, "children consumed fewer [fruits and vegetables] and wasted more during the school year immediately following implementation of the USDA rule." (Read more)
- Heavenly Father, when will the government come to understand that they can 'mandate' all they want but they cannot force people to eat as if they are just 'programmable machines'. Some may be so deeply hungry that they will eat whatever is served, but for many others it is a horrific waste of food, money and time. Father, we need congressional members to understand how much waste is occurring within this program so that they will change what is being 'mandated. We pray this in Jesus' Name, Amen and Amen.
- "Let us hear the conclusion of the whole matter: Fear God and keep His commandments, for this is man's all. For God will bring every work into judgment, including every secret thing, whether good or evil." (Ecclesiastes 12:14)
7. Federal Government Subsidizes Halal Food in Public Schools - PJMedia
In recent years, three American public school districts have provided taxpayer-supported lunches meeting Muslim students' dietary standards. They have not similarly provided lunches satisfying any other students' religious standards. The halal foods purchased with public funds are costlier than comparable non-halal foods.
This is problematic under the U.S. Constitution's Establishment and Equal Protection Clauses. Even if a school district endeavors to provide all students with food satisfying each one's religious requirements, it would arguably entangle the government in religious observance and so violate the separation of "church" and state. If a school district goes out of its way to provide food satisfying the religious requirements of only some students, but not others, it risks illegally giving them unequal advantages and elevating their religion over others. This is especially so given that the school food is paid for at least partly with public funds, although the schools have been reluctant to reveal how much tax money is involved. (Read more)
- Abba Father, help us as our government is choosing again to provide for Moslem preferences but are not extending this kind of action to provide for all other groups represented within our nation. Help us and have mercy upon us, Lord! We pray this in Jesus' Name, Amen and Amen.
- "Where were you when I laid the foundations of the earth? Tell Me, if you have understanding. Or who shut in the sea with doors, when it burst forth. When I said, 'This far you may come, but no farther, and here your proud waves must stop!'" (Job 38:4,8,11)
8. EPA says clean water rule in effect despite court ruling - FoxNews
The Environmental Protection Agency says it is going forward with a new federal rule to protect small streams, tributaries and wetlands, despite a court ruling that blocked the measure in 13 central and Western states. The EPA says the rule, which took effect Friday in more than three dozen states, will safeguard drinking water for millions of Americans.
Opponents pledged to continue to fight the rule, emboldened by a federal court decision Thursday that blocked it from Alaska to Arkansas. "We see this (rule) as very hurtful to farmers and ranchers and we're going to do everything to stop it politically," said Don Parrish of the American Farm Bureau Federation, one of several farm and business groups that have filed suit against the regulation.
Lawsuits to block the regulation are pending across the country, and the Republican-controlled Congress has moved to thwart it. The House has ignored a White House veto threat and passed a bill to block it, and a Senate committee has passed a measure that would force the EPA to withdraw and rewrite it.
Four senators who oppose the regulation said that while well-intentioned, the water rule imposes excessive burdens on small farmers and ranchers. (Read more)
- Heavenly Father, once again we see an arrogant response from the EPA to a court decision, reflecting a defiance of the rule of law and order. We fall before Your throne and repent for our personal and national sinfulness that has brought forth this kind of mindset. The purpose of the new EPA rules may be for good purposes but as they are currently written, they would bring destructive results more often than helpful ones. We ask that this kind of mindset would be removed from our nation and that Your kind of laws and rules would arise, praying this in Jesus' Name, Amen and Amen.
- "The eyes of the Lord preserve knowledge, but He overthrows the words of the faithless." (Proverbs 22:12 NKJV)
9. Are Islamic Extremists Recruiting Native Americans? - WND
Bill Federer examines uneasy developments among Indian tribes. Indian policy in the Americas has gone through several general phases: Spanish enslavement. French evangelization, Treaties, land encroachment, & wars, Indian removal, Reservations, Assimilation, Efforts of Islamization.
Indian reservations along America's southern borders, such at the Tohono, are being overrun by illegals which include drug gangs infiltrated by Islamic groups, such as ISIS, Hamas and Hezbollah. The Arizona desert is littered with Islamic prayer rugs, Qur'ans, Spanish-Arabic dictionaries, Pakistani Urdu-English dictionaries, even an Iranian book celebrating suicide bombers.
Illegal OTM's (Other Than Mexicans) include Muslims from Afghanistan, Iran, Iraq, Egypt, Pakistan, Yemen, Qatar, Algeria, Somalia, Malaysia, Libya, Eritrea, Indonesia, Lebanon and the Philippines. Executive action may actually be increasing immigration. (Read more)
- Heavenly Father, we come before You and repent for what our nation has become. We repent for our continual, unending abuse of the Native American Indians and for our nation as a whole. We acknowledge that judgment is deserved but we seek mercy, Father, from the destructive actions and deep darkness that Islam imposes upon any people group it encounters. We cry 'Mercy, Mercy! Help us, Lord Jesus!!'. We pray this in the Name of Jesus and under His Shed Blood, Amen and Amen.
- "For godly sorrow produces repentance leading to salvation, not to be regretted; but the sorrow of the world produces death." (2 Corinthians 7:10)
10. Erika Update: Storm dissipates after killing at least 20 in Caribbean - WRIC TV
Tropical Storm Erika dissipated early Saturday, even as its remnants began drenching parts of eastern Cuba. But it left devastation in its path, killing at least 20 people and leaving another 31 missing on the small eastern Caribbean island of Dominica, authorities said.
"The extent of the devastation is monumental. It is far worse than expected," he said, adding that hundreds of homes, bridges and roads have been destroyed. "We have, in essence, to rebuild Dominica." At least 31 people have been reported missing, according to officials with the Barbados-based Caribbean Disaster Emergency Response Agency. The island's airports remained closed, and some communities remained isolated by flooding and landslides.
The Hurricane Center said Erika's remnants were expected to move near the coast of eastern and central Cuba on Saturday and into the southeastern Gulf of Mexico on Sunday. It said it was cancelling future public advisories. (Read more)
- Abba Father, we seek Your comfort and peace to be spread over all who have lost loved ones, their homes and livelihood from this powerful storm. We lift up praise that the winds and force of this storm have dissipated. We continue to ask for Your protection and mercy from the overwhelming rains that are now falling, praying this in Jesus' Name, Amen and Amen.
- "For this is God, our God forever and ever; He will be our guide even to death." (Psalm 48:14)
Our Weekly Bible Study
Our Weekly Bible Study:
Sunday, August 30 - Saturday, September 5, 2015
> > > To read the "One Year Bible" weekly letter, go here.
> > > To read the Shabbat Torah readings, go here.
Our Grandmothers' Songs
Songs Our Grandmothers Sang:
LOVE DIVINE, ALL LOVES EXCELLING
"God is love. Whoever lives in love lives in God, and God in him."
(1 John 4:16)
Love divine, all loves excelling, Joy of heaven to earth come down; Fix in us thy humble dwelling; All thy faithful mercies crown! Jesus, Thou art all compassion, Pure unbounded love Thou art; Visit us with Thy salvation; Enter every trembling heart.
Breathe, O breathe Thy loving Spirit, Into every troubled breast! Let us all in Thee inherit; Let us find that second rest. Take away our bent to sinning; Alpha and Omega be; End of faith, as its Beginning, Set our hearts at liberty.
Come, Almighty to deliver, Let us all Thy life receive; Suddenly return and never, Never more Thy temples leave. Thee we would be always blessing, Serve Thee as Thy hosts above, Pray and praise Thee without ceasing, Glory in Thy perfect love.
Finish, then, Thy new creation; Pure and spotless let us be. Let us see Thy great salvation Perfectly restored in Thee; Changed from glory into glory, Till in heaven we take our place, Till we cast our crowns before Thee, Lost in wonder, love, and praise.
Please go here.
About the Author:
Words: Charles Wesley, 1747.
Music: John Zundel, 1870.
Signs and Wonders
Skywatch: A full harvest moon with a total lunar eclipse
Forget July's blue moon. For September's full moon, you'll probably see red. Catch a compelling, cosmic treat Sept. 27 and 28: It's a full harvest moon featuring a total lunar eclipse.
As Earth travels around the sun, the planet always casts a shadow. Late in September, the moon moves across that shadow, and we are in a perfect place to watch a total lunar eclipse. By the way, it's the largest full moon of the year.
The partial phase starts at 9:07 p.m. Sept. 27, when our lunar neighbor cruises into the Earth's penumbral shadow, according to Fred Espenak, a NASA alumnus and noted eclipse expert. Over the following hour, the moon advances into the umbral shadow. At 10:11 p.m., the moon reaches totality, completely engrossed in the umbra, or the darkest part of the shadow - and that's when skygazers may bask in an orange-red moon.
The reddish totality lasts 1 hour 12 minutes, according to Espenak, beginning at 10:11 p.m. and ending at 11:23 p.m. Entering the second partial phase, you'll see the shadow depart the moon's surface - and that partial phase ends at 12:27 a.m.
Sadly, this is the last total lunar eclipse in the tetrad, which is a series of four total lunar eclipses in a row. The next tetrad series will be in 2032 and 2033, but there are an astounding six tetrads remaining in this century. (Washington Post) Read more
"There will be signs in the sun, moon and stars. On the earth, nations will be in anguish and perplexity at the roaring and tossing of the sea." (Luke 21:25)
The Good News Corner
"David's Tent DC" Bringing Praise and Worship of Jesus
to the National Mall
Will Launch on Friday, Sept. 11th and continue for 10,000 hours, days and nights through November 8, 2016!
"We have three motivations for doing this. First we know that Jesus is more than worthy of a lavish offering. It's that simple. Secondly, though, we do feel the urgency of the hour for America and this is intercession for our country. That we would respond to the worth of God with a fear of the Lord that would reform all things, including tens of millions of souls being saved. Thirdly, it's a public witness to the goodness of God, that people would encounter God, right there on the National Mall."
There is urgency in the air for extraordinary prayer and extraordinary unity for America. A team of intercessors in Washington DC is calling the nation to rally together in unity to keep the fires of prayer and worship on the alter, 24/7 in our nation's capital. "David's Tent DC" is set to run 424 days, 10,000 hours of continuous worship Sept. 11, 2015, through Nov. 8, 2016. This unprecedented gathering of worship on the National Mall will be right beside the Washington Monument.
David's Tent is inspired after King David's devotion to the Lord in Jerusalem 3,000 years ago. David hired 4,000 musicians and 288 singers to minister to God continuously around the ark in a tent in his capital city. David's governmental administration was centered on the presence of God and became the most influential and blessed season in Israel's history. (Read More)
Worship With Us Today!
Worship With Us Today!
"Let My Life Be Worship"
- Julie True
Worship Him in the beauty of holiness . . .
Two Daily Conference Calls
Capitol Hill Prayer Partners encourages you to participate, any day of the week, on these calls which are each ongoing, day and night! To learn more about how you can join these calls, please go here.
ABOUT CAPITOL HILL PRAYER PARTNERS
To learn more about our ministry, and to sign up to begin receiving our daily alerts, please go here.
Events during September
Events during September:
March for Christ in Washington, D.C.
Celebrate 200 Years of our National Anthem!
Observances to be Held on Friday, September 11th:
To read a summary of all 9/11 observances this year, please go here.
Join the March for Christ in Washington, D.C.!
Sunday, September 13th: 3:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m
Ending in worship at David's Tent with the sound of
100 blasts of the shofar on the eve of Rosh Hashana!
For details, go here.
Monday, September 14th: SING IT AMERICA!
"Year of Thanksgiving for the National Anthem Bicentennial Celebration"
From 5:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. at the Lincoln Memorial
For details, please go here.