This Saturday: A Special Conference Call to Mark the 70th Anniversary of End of World War II Sponsored by PrayerSurgeNow. Go here for details.
Capitol Hill Prayer Partners
"A National Prayer Alliance"
P.O. Box 5152
Herndon, VA 20172-1970
The Daily Brief:
"Praying for All in Authority"
Wednesday, August 12, 2015
"To every thing there is a season, and a time to every purpose
under the heaven . . ." (Ecclesiastes 3:1)
"And I saw heaven opened, and behold, a white horse . . ." (Rev. 19:11)
The Middle East in Focus
"Though the mountains be shaken and the hills be removed, yet my unfailing love for you will not be shaken nor my covenant of peace be removed," says the LORD, who has compassion on you." (Isaiah 54:10)
1. Syria's Aleppo marked as international city under Iran peace plan- YNET News
Iranian Foreign Minister Mohammad Javad Zarif's visit to Turkey was cancelled Tuesday, when he had been expected to present the Islamic Republic's recently developed initiative to reach a peace deal in Syria.
According to reports Tuesday in al-Araby al-Jadeed, the Iranian plan would divide control in Syria between the Assad regime and rebel forces, each controlling the territories they currently hold, while Aleppo would fall under international control since it is split between the army and rebel forces. (Read More)
2. Syria conflict: Ceasefire agreed for three towns -BBC
The ceasefire is due to start at 03:00GMT in rebel-held Zabadani, near the Lebanese border, and in Fuaa and Kafraya in north-western Idlib province, which are under army control.
The deal was reportedly agreed between rebels allied to al-Nusra Front and the Lebanon-based Hezbollah group.
Hezbollah is an ally of Syria's President Bashar al-Assad.
Local ceasefires have occasionally been brokered to allow food and medical aid into besieged areas. (Read More)
3. Syria: Islamic State Frees 22 Assyrian Christians - The New York Times
The Islamic State has released 22 of the dozens of Assyrian Christians it abducted this year from villages in northeastern Syria, a monitoring group said Tuesday. It was not clear how many Assyrians remained in the hands of the Islamist militants, but Rami Abdulrahman, head of the monitoring group, the Syrian Observatory for Human Rights, put the number at more than 150. The Islamic State, also known as ISIS or ISIL, seized more than 200 Assyrians in February when its fighters overran more than a dozen villages near the northeastern city of Hasaka. The head of an Assyrian group in Sweden, Afram Yakoub, confirmed the release and said all of the freed captives were elderly. Mr. Abdulrahman said a ransom had been paid, but Mr. Yakoub denied the claim. "We believe they released them because of health issues and because they are old," Mr. Yakoub, chairman of the Assyrian Federation of Sweden, said. In March, the group released 19 other captives.(Read More)
4. Libyan Prime Minister Thinni says he resigns - Jerusalem Post
Prime Minister Thinni announced his resignation on Libyan TV Tuesday night. (Read More)
5. Security forces disperse rioters in East Jerusalem - Times of Israel
Several dozen Palestinians hurled firecrackers and launched a Molotov cocktail Tuesday evening at police and Border Police officers in Isawiyah, a Palestinian neighborhood in northeastern Jerusalem.
There were no injuries reported and security forces dispersed the rioters without incident.
Separately, several Molotov cocktails were thrown at Beit Yehonatan, a contested building in the Silwan neighborhood of East Jerusalem. Here too, no injuries were reported. Security forces were searching for the perpetrators. (Read More)
6. Egypt: Dozens Die as Temperatures Reach 111 Degrees - New York Times
A scorching heat wave has gripped Egypt this week, killing at least 42 people, including a German man, three patients in a psychiatric hospital and three detainees at a jail, officials said Tuesday. While Egyptian summers are usually hot, this week's temperatures in the south soared to 111 degrees Fahrenheit. Most of the fatalities - at least 26 - were in Cairo, a crowded, sprawling city of at least 18 million where the power failed for a few hours Tuesday in several areas because of increased consumption. The identity of the German victim was not made public, though a security official said he had been living in Luxor, and the official MENA news agency described him as in his sixties.(Read More)
7. UK's new ambassador to Israel is first openly gay British envoy in the Holy Land - Israel National News
David Quarrey, the United Kingdom's ambassador to Israel, is making history by becoming the first openly gay British envoy to the Holy Land. Quarrey stepped on the red carpet in the Presidential Residence last Thursday with Henriquez by his side, and presented his diplomatic credentials to President Reuven Rivlin.
The new UK ambassador to Israel introduced his husband to President Rivlin, who shook his hand warmly and said: "I hope you feel at home in Israel, and I'm very glad to have you here in my home. I wish you both the best of luck." (Read more)
- Father, we are so grieved to read this report. Like many in our own nation, the Jewish people have fallen away from the truth of Your law, given in the Torah. Abba, we ask You to forgive all who are so deceived in this sin-sick world, and we thank You for bringing us our Messiah that we might repent and be reconciled unto You. Come, Lord Jesus/Yeshua, we pray in Your name, amen.
- "You shall not lie with a male as one lies with a female; it is an abomination." (Lev. 18:22)
The Daily Brief
1. EPA's McCarthy: Contaminated water from Colorado mine will spread - Fox News
EPA Administrator Gina McCarthy warned Tuesday that millions of gallons of contaminated water from a Colorado mine now surging along Colorado's Animas River could eventually impact Mexico, Utah and the Navajo nation. McCarthy also told a press conference the agency is still trying to determine how it accidentally unleashed the wastewater into the river and vowed to use the "full breadth of the agency" to clean up the mess.
"We're working around the clock," McCarthy said. "It pains me to no end to see this happening." She also said there have so far been no reports of illness as a result of the spill, which occurred last week.
The spill occurred while an EPA crew, using heavy equipment, was working with federal and contract workers, to inspect the abandoned mine near Silverton, Colorado. (Read more)
- Father, we thank You that the EPA is "on top" of this unfortunate accident that has unleashed these millions of gallons of contaminated wastewater into Colorado's Animas River, with far reaching consequences yet to be seen in Mexico, Utah, and the Navajo nation. We are especially grateful to you that no one has yet become ill as a result of this occurrence. We ask, Lord, that You would show the EPA how this occurred, so that they may build or install whatever is needed to assure that this cannot happen again. We ask that all those in its path will be made well aware of its coming, and the danger it brings with it, so they may take precautions to stop it, and protect their land and people from any further contamination. Thank You, Jehovah Rapha, the God that Heals, for bringing healing to those in its path. May no one be injured or become ill from this spill. In the Name of Jesus Christ we pray, amen.
- "They will call to Me, and I will answer them. I will be with them in trouble; I will rescue them and honor them. I will give them a long, full life, and they will see how I can save." (Psalm 91:15,16)
2. Record 93,770,000 Americans Not in Labor Force; Participation Rate Matches 38-Year Low - CNS News
A record 93,770,000 Americans were not in the American labor force last month, and the labor force participation rate remained at 62.6 percent, exactly where it was in June -- a 38-year low, the Labor Department reported on Friday. (Read more)
- Lord, we are concerned about this very low rate of employment, especially when others who are not legal residents of this nation are able to come and take the jobs that exist, because they will work for less, as their expenses are less. We do ask, Lord, that You would open a way for these men and women who wish to be employed to find jobs commensurate with their skills and financial needs. May they put their trust in You, and You direct their paths. In the Name of Jesus Christ we pray, amen.
- "Don't worry and say, 'What will we eat?' or 'What will we drink?' or 'What will we wear?' The people who don't know God keep trying to get these things, and your Father in Heaven knows you need them. Seek first God's kingdom and what God wants then all your other needs will be met as well." (Matthew 6:31-33)
3. DHS admits new surge of illegal immigrant families - Washington Times
The country saw another surge of illegal immigrant families crossing the border in July, a top Homeland Security official told a federal court late Thursday as the administration begged a judge not to forbid detention of new migrant mothers and children. (Read more)
- Abba, we as a nation keep "absorbing" all these new migrant mothers and children, who come to work in the fields here in the summer, and also another surge of illegal immigrant families crossing the border into our nation. We want to show compassion, as You did, but we also need to provide for our own citizens, and someone has to pay the bills for all of this. Give wisdom, we pray, to those in charge, who can regulate this flow sufficiently to meet the needs. May these people learn to look to You as their Provider, and find their lives and purpose in serving You. Help us solve this problem, precious Father. In the Name of Jesus Christ we pray, amen.
- "And Jesus, when He came out, saw a great multitude and was moved with compassion for them, because they were like sheep not having a shepherd. So He began to teach them many things." (Mark 6:33,34)
4. Study: Pro-Life Messaging Moves Women, Hispanics, Millennials to Republican Party -The Christian Post
Democratic-leaning women, Hispanics and Millennials were most likely to shift their vote to the Republican Party after listening to anti-abortion ads, according to the results of a study reported in Campaigns & Elections, with the first group moving 10% toward the Republicans; Hispanics shifted 13% toward the Republicans, and the 18-34 yr old group moved 8% toward the Republicans. The only group to shift in the other direction were white men. (Read more)
- Father, we thank You for this study that was done, which does encourage us that there are increasing numbers concerned about these issues and these statistics. We ask for wisdom to make use of this knowledge in a positive way that will benefit babies and their mothers. We know families are a high priority to You, and to us too. Help us to bring about positive changes, and may our nation truly repent for the mass killings of the unborn, we pray. Bring healing emotionally to the mothers who have suffered this trauma, and love and forgiveness as You comfort them. Bring glory to Your Name, O Lord, and we do ask that the men and women of Your choice will be elected that will carry out Your desires for our nation, we pray. In the Name of Jesus Christ we pray, amen.
- "Give instruction to a wise man, and he will be still wiser; Teach a just man, and he will increase in learning. The fear of the Lord is the beginning of wisdom, And the knowledge of the Holy One is understanding. For by me your days will be multiplied, And years of life will be added to you." (Proverbs 9:9-11)
5. Clinton Will Turn Over Email Server to Justice Department - The Hill
Hillary Clinton will turn over her private email server and a backup thumb drive to the Justice Department, her spokesman confirmed Tuesday.
The news comes just hours after the Intelligence Community Inspector General told Congress that her email server contained emails that have now been classified "top secret."(Read More)
- Lord, we thank You that former Secretary of State Clinton is willing to turn over her private email server and backup thumb drive to the Justice Department, as part of their investigation. We pray that the investigation will be thorough, and the whole truth will be forthcoming into the light. We ask that You would shine Your light upon that which needs to be known, and dealt with appropriately. We thank You Lord, for Your Truth and Justice in this matter. In the Name of Jesus Christ we pray, amen.
- "His salvation is near for those who fear Him so that glory will be in our land. Grace and truth have met together; justice and peace have kissed each other. Truth springs up from the earth, and justice looks down from heaven." (Psalm 85:10-12)
6. US Congressmen Harassed By Angry Muslim Mob On Temple Mount - Breaking Israel News
A group of US Congressmen in Israel on a working policy trip were attacked by a mob of Muslims while visiting the Temple Mount Tuesday. The lawmakers are part of a delegation organized by the Israel Allies Foundation, which works with Congress and parliaments around the world to mobilize political support for Israel based on Judeo-Christian values. Rep. Trent Franks (R-AZ), Rep. Keith Rothfus (R-PA), Rep. Evan Jenkins (R-WV) and his wife Elizabeth Jenkins, arrived in Israel to discuss US policy with Israeli Prime Minister Netanyahu. Before their meeting, the group gathered at the Temple Mount for a guided tour. Immediately upon ascending the holy site, the lawmakers were surrounded by an angry horde of Muslims, who harassed and insulted the group. (Read More)
- Father, we are grieved by this blatant disrespect and harassment shown to our Congressmen and their wives, as they visited the Temple Mount, even though our delegation showed respect to them regarding their rules of dress, etc. Such anger and hatred in such a holy place - how it must grieve You. We pray that this encounter will be spoken of here in our nation, that people may see the true story of the attitude expressed to all non-muslims who enter. We bind up fear, anger, harassment and violence from this place, and call down the true Shalom of God to this place, the peace of God, Himself. Protect those who enter this area. In the Name of Jesus Christ we pray, amen.
-"Let everyone see how reasonable and gentle you are. The Lord is near! Don't worry about anything; on the contrary, make your requests known to God by prayer and petition,with thanksgiving. The God's shalom, passing all understanding, will keep your hearts and minds safe in union with the Messiah Yeshua." (Philippians 4:5-7)
7. Obama Blocks Release Of Report Of Russian Nuclear Weapons Treaty Violation - Washington Free Beacon
Hicks said, however, that steps are being taking "across the government to address Russia's violation of the treaty, including preserving military response options-but no decision has been made with regard to the type of response, if any."
Rep. Mike Rogers, chairman of the House Armed Services strategic forces subcommittee, disclosed the existence of the Pentagon assessment last month and said the report is needed for Congress' efforts to address the problem in legislation.
"As we look to the near-term future, we need to consider how we're going to respond to Russia's INF violations," Rogers said in an Air Force Association breakfast July 8. "Congress will not continue to tolerate the administration dithering on this issue. (Read more)
- Abba, we thank You that this report exposes the Russian violations of their Nuclear Weapons Treaty, and we ask that, if our president is unwilling to release the report, that You will go around him, and make it known to Congress, and all the people and nations that need to have this information. As Rep. Rogers states, Congress needs to know this in order to consider legislation to deal with any of their violations that might have an adverse effect upon our national security. We thank You for our protection. In the Name of Jesus Christ we pray, amen.
- "Thus says the Lord Who made [the earth], the Lord Who formed it to establish it-the Lord is His name: Call to Me and I will answer you and show you great and mighty things, fenced in and hidden, which you do not know (do not distinguish and recognize, have knowledge of and understand)." (Jeremiah 33:2,3)
The Daily Jot (Part One)
Tuesday, August 11, 2015
The Muslim Death Threat
A good number of Christians cannot suspend their disbelief to see Islam as it is--a political system using religion to advance its evil causes. The history of Islam from its beginning is one of violence, slave mongering and the threat of death or dismemberment as a control over those unfortunate enough to fall beneath its rule. There is no other major religion on earth today that deals systematically in human trafficking, drugs, death and destruction other than Islam. It is not a religion of peace, nor is it of the same God, YHVH, of the Jews and Christians. This violent and unrelenting political force is incompatible with any form of representative democracy or peaceful religion, and it is attempting to takeover America.
Last week, several questioned the veracity of the account of the young Muslim boy giving the "cut your throat" sign to a man at a store near the Pentagon. Around the world, Muslims are training their children to hate Christians and Jews. I have seen the training materials first hand, and have witnessed video of the classrooms. It is happening. Just this week several Muslims have been arrested in the US for aiding and abetting the Islamic State (IS). They were college-aged converts and/or sons and daughters of Muslims who moved here from war-torn areas of the Middle East. Islam is using social media to educate and recruit people to their cause. Others are being raised up militant in mosques in the US.
For example, federal prosecutors charged 20 year old Nader Saadeh of New Jersey on terror-related counts and of trying to help organize a "small army" of fighters in New York and New Jersey to join the IS during the past two years. The FBI says he and his brother were part of an IS cell. Sources say that his mother pleaded with him not to join the IS. In another case, two former Mississippi State University students, Muhammed Oda Dakhalla, of Starkville, and Jaelyn De'Shaun Young, of Vicksburg, were charged with attempting to join IS. They allegedly had a plan to get married in Turkey, and cross over into Syria. Saadeh also planned to connect with an IS contact in Turkey and move on to Syria.
There is a pattern and a network working here in America. Evangelist Franklin Graham in April suggested halting "all immigration of Muslims from countries that have active terrorist cells." That would mean essentially halting all Muslim immigration. Yet this administration is stepping up immigration from the most active IS areas. While not all Muslims are terrorists, it's a sure bet that the overwhelming majority of terrorists are Muslim. And if a Muslim is a good Muslim--that is, believes the Koran--that person could become radicalized with the turn of a page and the reading of a Koranic scripture. This is a threat to all that is good. As Jesus said in Matthew 24:4, "Take heed that no man deceive you." The Muslim death threat is real.
Have a Blessed and Powerful Day!
The Daily Jot (Part Two)
Wednesday, August 12, 2015
The FBI and the Department of Justice have taken possession of former Secretary of State and presidential candidate Hillary Clinton's personal email server. According to Associated Press, "Federal investigators have begun looking into the security of Clintons' email setup amid concerns from the inspector general for the intelligence community that classified information may have passed through the system. There is no evidence she used encryption to prevent prying eyes from accessing the emails or her personal server." Already, the mighty media machine is in full swing attempting to downplay the investigation and trying to confuse the issue through misinformation.
Meantime, current Secretary of State John Kerry admitted on CBS Evening News that China and Russia are reading his emails. He said in response to a question posed by Scott Pelley that the two countries are eavesdropping: "The answer is it is very likely. It is not ... outside the realm of possibility, and we know that they have attacked a number of American interests over the course of the last days." There have been several stories over the past two years about how China, in particular, is cyber-attacking the Pentagon and State Department classified documents. Now the Secretary of State is admitting that his emails are "likely" being read by spies and that "I certainly write things with that awareness."
Certainly, Hillary Clinton has been exposed for using her private server for State Department emails, some of which were classified. If the federal government's security system is vulnerable to attack by other countries such as China and Russia, then her logic in using a less secure private server must be explained. Perhaps in her mind she believed her private server more secure than that of the State Department's. Perhaps she thought using her private server would allow flexibility in sending messages to other countries like China and Russia. Perhaps she wasn't thinking that it was of any significance to use an unsecured server for highly sensitive government work.
In any of these scenarios, or any other scenario, Clinton's justification of using an unsecured private server for official government work is at best bad judgment and at worse, criminal. Ephesians 5 speaks to the things of darkness, which is the card Clinton is playing by saying she is cooperating with the investigations, but in reality she is stonewalling them. Verse 6 says, "Let no man deceive you with vain words: for because of these things comes the wrath of God upon the children of disobedience." Verse 11, "And have no fellowship with the unfruitful works of darkness, but rather reprove them." Clinton is playing a dangerous game with the security of America--your family and mine. This classified crookery must be exposed to the light and dealt with swiftly.
Have a Blessed and Powerful Day!
A Handy Chart!
A Handy Chart!
Conservative Review Releases Easy-to-Read Summary
of the Views of all Republican Candidates on 11 Issues
To learn about each candidate and his or her views of these eleven issues, please go here.
Senator Marco Rubio in recent days has argued that his philosophy on the sanctity of life does not include exceptions for abortion. Hillary pounced, as Democrats always do, portraying the pro-life position as out-of-touch.
During a campaign event yesterday, Hillary took a question about Donald Trump and used it to attack Rubio saying that his pro-life position was "as offensive and troubling a comment as you could hear." Normally such attacks would send Republican politicians running for the tall grass.
But here's the difference: The Rubio campaign immediately hit back and hit back hard. The Florida senator said:
"Hillary Clinton supports abortion even at the stage when an unborn child can feel pain; she has defended partial-birth abortions as a 'fundamental right;' she opposes requiring parents to be notified that their minor daughter is having an abortion; she supports funding Planned Parenthood even after they have been exposed for their role in selling the organs of unborn children; and she supports using taxpayer money to pay for abortions overseas. Hillary Clinton holds radical views on abortion that we look forward to exposing in the months to come."
That is exactly how candidates should handle the issue. Don't apologize for being pro-life and boldly expose the left's extremism. (Gary Bauer)
"Blood On Their Hands"
"Blood On Their Hands"
America's wounded warriors are rising up in protest against Barack Obama's terrible deal with Iran. Not only does Obama's deal sellout our security, it is a cruel insult to our troops who suffered at the hands of Iranian-made weapons in Iraq and Afghanistan.
A new group called Veterans Against The Deal is taking to the airwaves. It has just launched an extraordinarily powerful ad featuring Staff Sergeant Robert Bartlett, an American hero who was wounded by an Iranian IED in 2005.
Sergeant Bartlett warns that politicians who support this deal with Iran "will have blood on their hands." He is right.
Obama has tried to keep Israel out of this debate. His allies have suggested that it is illegitimate for Prime Minister Netanyahu to express an opinion because this is a deal between the U.S. and Iran, even though Israel faces the most risk from this deal.
Do the president and his left-wing allies want to tell our wounded warriors and the families of the fallen that they have no voice in whether this deal is a good or bad idea?
Yesterday, 29 nuclear scientists came out in favor of the deal. They may know nuclear science, but I have no idea why anyone would think they know anything about the Islamic Republic of Iran.
I'll trust the instincts of veterans who fought Iranian radicalism over those scientists or anyone else from Obama's appeasing administration any day.
Please share this message with friends and family members. Urge them to watch the video and to contact their members of Congress at 202-224-3121. Tell your elected representatives to oppose the Iranian nuclear deal. (Gary Bauer)
> > > To view this video, go here.
ISIS Plans New Strategy
ISIS Planning Mass Casualty Attacks on West
In what analysts are calling a change of tactics, the international intelligence community is expecting a major shift in ISIS strategy from planning mass casualty attacks to lone wolf terror attacks, such as the Chattanooga, Tennessee incident.
As throngs of international supporters continue to join the ranks of ISIS, prestige and the increased competition in obtaining new recruits are being floated as causes for the change in operational style.
Whereas al-Qaeda is known to plan large grandiose style attacks, ISIS has been increasingly encouraging lone wolf attacks over the past year. Analysts believe the terror group is attempting to show that they too, like al-Qaeda, are capable of carrying out large scale attacks on foreign soil.
"I think they're taking a lot of the new recruits that don't have time to train, who have not been brought up in their systems, and they're using them to create the type of mass casualty which produces the media attention, which is exactly what they want, that shows they're still powerful," United States Lt-Gen. (ret.) Mark Hertling told CNN. (Breaking Israel News) Read more here.
A Wake Up Notice
A Wake Up Notice
Released by: Insight for Intercessors
Today is exactly one month from September 11th . . . the last day that the financial markets will be open to conduct business before the Shemitah ends on the evening of Sunday, September 13th. While many people may not consider September 13th of 2015 to be a significant day, in the Jewish understanding, it means that the Lord will call in the accounts (debts) at that time, in order to settle them. Rosh Hashanah, the first day of the Jewish calendar year 5776, will begin at that time, with the distinction that, this year demarks the beginning of a Jubilee year (the 50th year following 7 Shemitah cycles). Actually, from the time that the Jubilee was declared by YHVH to Moses in Leviticus 25:11, this is to be the 70th Jubilee year. It's interesting to note that two of the many conditions of the Jubilee year are that captives will be set free, and the property of Israel is to fully revert back to its original owners. Leviticus 25:23 makes it clear that the Jews are the legal trustees of the Land of Israel, which belongs to YHVH: "The land, moreover, shall not be sold permanently, for the land is Mine; for you are but aliens and sojourners with Me." All that is to say that we could be lining up to meet some very unique and challenging situations very soon.
Here are a few more interesting items that I have gleaned from my own research, and from that of others. Discern in the Spirit if these have particular significance, which would call for our intercession.
- July 14, 2015 marked the exact midpoint of the time on the Jewish calendar known as the "Dire Straits". The Dire Straits is an annual 3-week period for the Jews to be in mourning, and in focused repentance, in preparation for meeting future challenges in a righteous way. The wicked Iran deal, which enables Iran to secure two paths to a nuclear weapon (with which they have pledged to destroy Israel), was signed on that exact, midpoint, day.
- The US Congress has 60 days to examine the deal and to decide whether to accept or reject it. The 60 days ends on Sept. 12th . . . just prior to Rosh Hashanah, and the end of the Shemitah year. The formal announcement of the decision could occur during the 10 days of Awe (a time of repentance to avoid judgment) between Rosh Hashanah and Yom Kippur . . . and possible just after the Pope meets with Obama to organize the move into the "New Order" that both speak about.
- June 6, 1967 brought forth the restoration of the city of Jerusalem; placing it back into the hands of the Jewish people. From that day, until September 23, 2015 (Yom Kippur this year) is 49 years. (NOTE: keep in mind that the Jewish calendar has 360 days, rather than the 365 on the Roman calendar) Sir Isaac Newton, was an amazing mathematician, biblical scholar, and scientist. He invested a great deal of time doing the math to sort out the 70 weeks of Daniel . . . particularly the final week, which was to be divided into two parts (49 human years). In Newton's biblical puzzle, he calculated that 7 of our weeks is 49 days, on YHVH's timetable, and 49 years are His 49 days . . . the time formula for bearing iniquity being 1 day for each year . . . as in Ezek. 4:6, and Numbers 14:34). Newton calculated that there would be 360 days in each half of the 70th year. As a result, Newton calculated that the last half of Daniel's 70th week would begin on September 23, 2015.
Go here to read all of Newton's findings. . . .
. . . The intention of this WAKE UP NOTICE is to bring each of you into an alert and engaged position upon the wall of intercession . . . to see the prophetic events of this hour as the opening acts that will usher in our coming King. This is not to bring out fear and dread. It's not to declare prophetically exactly what WILL happen in the coming months, but to help us become aware that pieces are falling into place, right now, that MAY soon bring forth the fulfillment of MAJOR biblical prophesies. The Lord is fully in charge, and He will do what He will do, and He will allow what He will allow. He alone determines the timetable and the manifestations. He alone knows what lies ahead.
It's so important that the people of YHVH are informed and standing with their eyes wide open; looking up to the Lord, and listening to His voice to receive our marching orders. Whether Yeshua returns in 7 years, or in a few months, our job is the same. We are to be a light in this darkening world. We are to INCREASE in intimacy with our God, and to etch His word on our hearts and minds. We are to walk in deeper levels of HOLINESS, HUMILITY, SUBMISSION, OBEDIENCE, and LOVE. We are to ask for more faith, more wisdom, more courage, and everything else that the Lord wants to give us to manifest His glory and our victory.
I will be sending out an article very soon that will speak about the differences between trials, tests, and chastisements, and how we are to understand, and how to respond, to the challenges that we face. Meanwhile, let's get down on one knee, with our sword in our hand, like the chosen ones in Gideon's army. Stay alert . . . pray . . . come together in unity . . . come out of the failing world system to be a "set apart" citizen of the Kingdom of YHVH. It's all sorting out very quickly, so we need to come on line quickly, and arise in the deep truths, which He has reserved as revelation for us in this hour. We need to fight in the Spirit against those things that are too powerful to overcome in the natural; while at the same time not hesitating to engage the enemy in any way that YHVH indicates, where we must physically resist him.
> > > To read the remainder of this Wake Up Notice, go here.
Our Grandmothers' Songs
Songs Our Grandmothers Sang:
PRAISE HIM! PRAISE HIM!
"I will praise the Lord all my life; I will sing praise to my God as long as I live." (Psalm 146:2)
Praise Him! Praise Him! Jesus, our blessèd Redeemer!
Sing, O Earth, His wonderful love proclaim!
Hail Him! hail Him! highest archangels in glory;
Strength and honor give to His holy Name!
Like a shepherd, Jesus will guard His children,
In His arms He carries them all day long:
Praise Him! Praise Him!
Tell of His excellent greatness.
Praise Him! Praise Him!
Ever in joyful song!
Praise Him! Praise Him! Jesus, our blessèd Redeemer!
For our sins He suffered, and bled, and died.
He our Rock, our hope of eternal salvation,
Hail Him! hail Him! Jesus the Crucified.
Sound His praises! Jesus who bore our sorrows,
Love unbounded, wonderful, deep and strong.
Praise Him! Praise Him! Jesus, our blessèd Redeemer!
Heav'nly portals loud with hosannas ring!
Jesus, Savior, reigneth forever and ever.
Crown Him! Crown Him! Prophet, and Priest, and King!
Christ is coming! over the world victorious,
Pow'r and glory unto the Lord belong.
Please go here.
About the Author:
Words: Fanny Crosby, 1869
Music: Chester G. Allen
Signs and Wonders
How to watch Wednesday night's big shower
Every year, it's a summer standby, as reliable as warm nights on the porch and back-to-school sales.
But this year, the Perseid meteor shower is expected to be more visible and more spectacular than usual. The shower, which astronomers say will be in full view Wednesday night and reach its most dramatic point about 1 a.m. Thursday, could deliver as many as one shooting star per minute over the Bay Area and much of the United States.
"This is an especially good year to take the kids out and look for it," said Andrew Fraknoi, chairman of the astronomy department at Foothill College in Los Altos Hills.
Because of a bit of celestial good luck, the sky will be particularly dark because of a new moon -- when the moon is between the sun and Earth, sending the sun's reflection onto the backside of the moon and making the meteor shower much easier to see.
"There will be no moonlight competing with the fainter meteors of the shower. That's a plus," said Ben Burress, staff astronomer at Chabot Space & Science Center in the Oakland Hills. "We had no moon five years ago, and it was a good show."
The Perseid meteor shower, first documented by Chinese astronomers in 36 A.D., is visible in August each year. Stargazers consider it one of the most reliable and best-known annual meteor showers. (San Jose Mercury News) Read more.
"There will be signs in the sun, moon and stars. On the earth, nations will be in anguish and perplexity at the roaring and tossing of the sea." (Luke 21:25)
The Good News Corner
Report: British Sniper Saves Boy, Father From Islamic State Beheading With Half-Mile Shot
A British special forces sniper saved the lives of a young boy and his father who were about to be decapitated by ISIS militants. The Daily Star reports that the incident took place last month in a village near the Syrian-Turkish border. A unit of British Special Air Service (SAS) soldiers were operating in the region when they came upon some members of ISIS carrying out a series of "trials" in the village.
The soldiers could see through their binoculars approximately 1000 meters away the bodies of other decapitated victims and the people of the village gathered together and clearly in fear, as they were about to witness another execution - this time of an 8-year-old boy and his father.
The two were labeled "infidels" because they refused to renounce their faith (meaning they are probably Christians).
They were dragged out of the crowd and made to kneel down as a tall, bearded, knife-wielding jihadist emerged and stood over them. Two ISIS fighters toting AK-47s also stood nearby. "[The ISIS militant] began addressing the crowd and slapping the father and his son around the head and kicking them on to the floor," a source told the Daily Star.
The SAS unit quickly ruled out a drone strike, concerned that innocent bystanders would be killed. Their sniper was tasked to put his skills to use.
From over a half-mile away, the sharpshooter, using a .50 calibre sniper rifle fitted with a silencer, killed the executioner just in time.
"The ISIS thug who was about to decapitate the father was shot in the head and collapsed," the source said. "Everyone just stared in confusion. The sniper then dispatched the two henchmen with single shots - three kills with three bullets. Someone from the crowd then ran over and untied the father and son's hands and took their blindfolds off. They just stared at the bodies and then ran. They were last seen heading towards the Turkish border in a pick-up truck. It was a good day's work." (The Blaze)
> > > Read the full report here.
Worship With Us Today!
Worship With Us Today!
"Come to Jesus" - Chris Rice
Weak and wounded sinner
Lost and left to die
O, raise your head for Love is passing by
Come to Jesus
Come to Jesus
Come to Jesus and live