The Middle East in Focus
This week, for all the headlines cited below, please join us in proclaiming THIS DECREE:
"“Therefore the Lord says, The LORD of hosts, the Mighty One of Israel, ‘Ah, I will rid Myself of My adversaries, and take vengeance on My enemies.’” (Isaiah 1:24)
1. Reuters lies about why Christians are fleeing PA areas - Jerusalem Newswire
Reuters on Monday reported matter-of-factly that Israeli oppression is fueling a Christian exodus from Palestinian Authority-controlled areas, when in fact the evidence points to Muslim intimidation as the primary culprit.
2. Netanyahu: Attack on Iran 'last resort' - Jerusalem Post
Opposition leader Binyamin Netanyahu told the AIPAC annual conference in Washington on Monday that the military option against the Iranian threat must be "the last resort," Army Radio reported. Speeches given at the Annual AIPAC Conference - Video.
3. Early withdrawal from Iraq disastrous for Israel, Cheney says - Ynet News
An early US withdrawal from Iraq would have ‘disastrous’ consequences for Israel, US Vice President Dick Cheney told an AIPAC conference on Monday.
4. U.S. in talks with Israel, Saudi Arabia - Ha'aretz
The U.S. administration is holding separate talks with Israel and Saudi Arabia before the Arab League summit in Riyadh late this month that will deliberate renewed approval of the overall Arab peace plan known as the Saudi initiative.
5. Israeli Government Gets Behind 'Peace Valley' Plan - All Headline News
Israel's government on Sunday approved the designation of Vice Premier Shimon Peres' proposal to jointly develop the Arava and Jordan Valleys together with Jordan and the Palestinians as a national project.