Next Sunday, June 28th: Call2Fall
For details, go here.
Capitol Hill Prayer Partners
"A National Prayer Alliance"
P.O. Box 5152
Herndon, VA 20172-1970
The Daily Brief:
"Praying for All in Authority"
Monday, June 22, 2015
"I know that my redeemer lives, and that in the end he will stand on the earth." (Job 19:25)
A Rainbow Over the Supreme Court
Monday, April 27, at sunset. Please remain with us in prayer over the pending decision on traditional marriage until the verdict has been rendered.
" . . . from the beginning of the creation God made them male and female. . . What therefore God hath joined together, let not man put asunder." (Mark 10: 6,9)
Thank You, Lord, for watching over this Court. In Jesus' name, amen.
"In a dream, a vision of the night,
When sound sleep falls on men,
While they slumber in their beds,
Then He opens the ears of men,
And seals their instruction,
That He may turn man aside from his conduct,
And keep man from pride;
He keeps back his soul from the pit,
And his life from passing over into Sheol." (Job 33:15-18)
"I will bless the LORD who has counseled me; indeed, my mind instructs me in the night." (Psalm 16:7)
The Middle East in Focus
"Though the mountains be shaken and the hills be removed, yet my unfailing love for you will not be shaken nor my covenant of peace be removed," says the LORD, who has compassion on you." (Isaiah 54:10)
1.Weekly Prayer Bulletin from Bridges for Peace - BFP
To read this week's article from Bridges for Peace, please go here.
2. Weekly Prayer Bulletin from Intercessors for Israel - IFI
To read this week's alert from IFI, please go here.
3. Weekly Prayer Bulletin from Insights for Intercessors -- (CHPP)
To read this alert, please go here.
4. Prophetic Significance of the Blood Moons: What does it mean? - Hebrew Nation News
To read this article, please go here.
5. Arab MK to join third Gaza-bound flotilla, warns Israel not to intercept it - Jerusalem Post
MK Basel Ghattas told The Jerusalem Post on Sunday evening that he would join a protest ship headed for Gaza this week and that the activists have no violent intentions.
"If the IDF wants to kill, then shoot!" the Balad Party/Joint List MK said.
Ghattas said that the Marianne av Göteborg trawler would likely depart from Athens in the next day or two and that he does not expect any violence, as "we activists decided not to resist violently." Three or four other ships have plans to join the Gaza "flotilla," but only the Marianne av Göteborg is currently approaching Israel.
The trawler set off from Sweden at the end of May and docked at Palermo in Sicily earlier this month. It has a crew of brought with them a solar panel and medical equipment.
Deputy Foreign Minister Tzipi Hotovely said on Sunday that the Foreign Ministry is working around the clock through all possible diplomatic channels to ensure that the ship does not reach Israel's territorial waters. (Read more)
6. Border policeman seriously hurt in stabbing outside Jerusalem's Old City - Times of Israel
Palestinian man stabbed and seriously injured an Israeli Border Police officer Sunday outside Jerusalem's Damascus Gate, police said. An officer on the scene shot the suspected assailant.
The suspect was identified as an 18-year-old Palestinian man from the West Bank, who was named by Arabic media as Yasser Yassin Tarwa of Hebron. He was seriously injured and sent to Hadassah Hospital.
The officer suffered multiple stab wounds to the neck and chest and was taken to Jerusalem's Shaare Zedek Hospital after receiving treatment on site. The man was on life support in serious condition.
Police said they closed off the area after the incident and deployed large numbers of reinforcements across the city. (Read more)
7. US struggling to recruit Iraqi troops to fight Isis, Pentagon chief admits - The Guardian
The US defense secretary Ash Carter has painted a bleak picture of the country's efforts to train fighters in Iraq and Syria, revealing the military has trained fewer than a third of the Iraqi troops it expected would lead the fight against the Islamic State.
He described the Iraqi-led ground campaign as "a work in progress" and conceded there were also serious difficulties in identifying fighters who could be trusted to fight Isis in Syria.
"We simply haven't received enough troops," Carter said on Tuesday, stating the US has only trained around 7,000 Iraqi security forces, at four specialist sites it had anticipated would be used to train 24,000 soldiers by the fall. (Read more)
8. Netanyahu urges calm as Hamas-linked group claims responsibility for killing of Israeli student - UK Telegraph
Israeli prime minister Benjamin Netanyahu urged for calm following a shooting attack on two hikers in the Israeli-occupied West Bank on Friday. Danny Gonen, 25, a resident of the town of Lod in central Israel, died at the scene after he was shot at point-blank range on a road near Ramallah. His companion is recovering in hospital.
Reuven Rivlin, the country's president, denounced the attacks as "another step in the quiet and serious escalation in acts of terrorism we have witnessed in recent months". "We will not accept a situation in which a young hiker has his life taken from him in the land of Israel because he is Jewish", Mr Rivlin stated.
According to police reports, a Palestinian man had flagged down the car driven by Mr Gonen and his friend in the early hours of Friday evening, and asked them about a nearby spring, before pulling out a gun and shooting. The perpetrator then fled, and the Israeli Defence Forces are conducting extensive searches in the nearby Palestinian villages. (Read more)
- Abba Father, we come before Your throne to ask that You send Your warrior angels to surround and protect Your special people and Your special land! May every member of Hamas involved in these terrorist strikes be totally filled with fear of You. We ask you to redeem them Father if they will accept, but if they will not, then deal with them according to Your justice. Comfort Your people, especially the family of Danny Gonen. We pray this in Jesus' Name, Amen and Amen.
- "Blessed be the Lord my Rock, who trains my hands for war, and my fingers for battle-My loving kindness and my fortress, my high tower and my deliverer, my shield and the One in whom I take refuge, who subdues my people under me." (Psalm 144:1-2 NKJV)
The Daily Brief
1. Hannity On Trade: GOP Leadership 'Selling Out American Sovereignty' - Daily Caller
Sean Hannity tore apart GOP leadership for continuing their push to give President Barack Obama Trade Promotion Authority (TPA) as the House looks to set up a vote as early as this week on the legislation.
On his Wednesday program (June 17), Hannity said House Speaker John Boehner and Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnel are "selling out American sovereignty," adding that the secrecy of the bill shows those two and the Obama administration doesn't "care what we think."
"In spite of all the calls, I'm being told, going into Congress - like 30 to 1, they're still pushing [TPA] anyway because they don't care what we think," Hannity said.
"The [Obama] administration, and Boehner, and McConnell, they're selling out American sovereignty," Hannity said. "The TPA will have sweeping authority over trade, immigration, environmental, labor, and commerce regulations." (Read more)
See also: McConnell forges ahead with trade votes despite Dem holdouts - The Hill
- Lord God, we see by the second report that "The Senate will vote to end debate on fast-track Tuesday and then will vote on final passage of the measure later that day or Wednesday. Immediately afterward, the Senate will vote to end debate on the package of trade preferences and TAA, setting up a final vote on those Wednesday or Thursday." Father, we share the concerns of Sean Hannity about the dangers of the passage of this trade package. Spare us, O Lord, we pray, in Jesus' name, amen and amen.
- "I said, 'This far you may come and no farther; here is where your proud waves halt.'" (Job 38:10)
2. House Republicans Aim To Strip Planned Parenthood's Funding - Breitbart
House Republicans released a budget proposal this week that would eliminate Title X funding - which provides funding to Planned Parenthood for contraceptives and abortion-inducing drugs - an act pro-abortion advocates immediately characterized as an attack against women.
The House Appropriations Committee's draft of its fiscal year 2016 Labor, Health and Human Services (LHHS) funding bill "eliminates all funding for the controversial Family Planning Program, saving taxpayers nearly $300 million." The bill would also substantially cut so-called "comprehensive teen pregnancy prevention programs," but double funding for abstinence-centered or Sexual Risk Avoidance (SRA) programs.
The National Abstinence Education Association (NAEA) found that the SRA approach is effective, supported by both parents and an increasing number of teens, and consistent with other public health initiatives for teens such as anti-smoking, anti-drinking, anti-drug, and anti-violence programs that have also been effective.
"Largely misrepresented, SRA education is more than just about saying 'no,'" says NAEA. "Abstinence-centered and holistic, the SRA strategy offers skill-building topics such as goal setting and future orientation, healthy decision making, building assets, avoiding negative peer pressure, and human development." (Read more)
- Lord God, we praise You for this news from the House Appropriations Committee, and we ask for swift passage of this bill, with a veto-proof margin, in both the House and the Senate. With that veto-proof majority, Abba, this bill can be protected from opposition by the president. We place this bill under the Shed Blood of Jesus Christ, amen and amen.
- "You will also decree a thing, and it will be established for you; And light will shine on your ways." (Job 22:28)
3. Obama Nailed for Illegals Murdering Americans - WND
President Obama is catching heat from two U.S. senators for releasing violent criminals onto the streets who then went on to murder 121 Americans between 2010 and 2014. And there are new concerns about the possibility of violent crimes being committed by the nearly 30,000 illegal Cuban immigrants who are walking U.S. streets with criminal records.
Sens. Jeff Sessions, R-Ala., and Charles Grassley, R-Iowa, sent a letter June 12 to Secretary of State John Kerry, Homeland Security Secretary Jeh Johnson and Attorney General Loretta Lynch. They are demanding the administration provide written responses by July 6 to their numerous questions about the release of violent criminals, they said in a news release. "The administration's actions have resulted in the needless loss of human life," an aide to one of the two senators on Capitol Hill told WND Friday.
Mark Krikorian, executive director of the Center for Immigration Studies, took the administration to task on the issue in a column for National Review. "Just to be clear, these were convicted criminals, in ICE custody, who had been ordered deported but were instead released back into U.S. communities, and then went on to murder Americans," Krikorian wrote. "Most were released simply because the administration didn't want to detain them. Only for two dozen does the administration have any excuse at all, saying that they had to be released because their home countries wouldn't take them back." (Read more)
- Heavenly Father, may President Obama come to realize how releasing violent illegal criminals onto the streets of our nation is like giving them permission to commit violent crimes again and again. We ask that You visit the president in his quiet hours and confront him with the danger of his actions. Help us, Father! We repent for the sins of ourselves and our nation and seek Your mercy and help with this violence. We pray this in the Name of Jesus and under His Shed Blood, Amen and Amen.
- "A fool despises his father's instruction, but he who receives correction is prudent." (Proverbs 15: 5)
4. IRS target rips feds' refusal to release 6,400 emails - WND
Thousands of emails connected to a key figure in the alleged IRS harassment of conservative organizations have been found, but the IRS refuses to release them, and now a target of those IRS tactics is firing back. Last year, the IRS reported that many thousands of emails connected to former director of exempt organizations, Lois Lerner, were lost due to hard drive failures. The Treasury Department's inspector general found some 6,400 Lerner emails. However, the IRS says it will not release them now, and it may be months before lawmakers or lawyers for conservative activists can see them.
"It is outrageous. It needs to be brought to an end immediately. Emails in whatever form that they have need to be released. The word games need to stop," said True the Vote President Catherine Englebrecht. "I think the fact that we pay our taxes to this agency and they are in charge of health care should keep us awake at night." Despite the frustration, Englebrecht said this latest example of stalling comes as no surprise. "It should come as no great shock at this point that the bobbing and weaving continues," Englebrecht said. "For them to tell the American people that, yet again, they must stall for something that has no basis suggests that, left to their own devices, they would just as soon never give up those emails." (Read more)
- Heavenly Father, this report shows some of the deep, deceptive corruption that exists within our nation's governmental divisions. It appears that many leaders in power positions believe they are 'above' the processes of law. We acknowledge to You our national sins and repent deeply for them. We come before You alone, Father, and ask for justice to occur. Have mercy, Father, praying this in the Name of Jesus and under His Shed Blood, Amen and Amen.
- "A wicked man accepts a bribe behind the back to pervert the ways of justice." (Proverbs 17:23)
5. Tensions build as Supreme Court readies blockbuster rulings - Reuters
Tensions are building inside and outside the white marble facade of the U.S. Supreme Court building as the nine justices prepare to issue major rulings on gay marriage and President Barack Obama's healthcare law by the end of the month.
Of the 11 cases left to decide, the biggest are a challenge by gay couples to state laws banning same-sex marriage and a conservative challenge to subsidies provided under the Obamacare law to help low- and middle-income people buy health insurance that could lead to millions of people losing medical coverage. (Read more)
- Lord God Almighty, we continue to bring our Supreme Court before the High Court of Heaven, and we decree that any ruling that is not rendered according to Your will shall not stand. We take the Blood-stained Cross of Jesus Christ, and we ram this as a stake right through the midst of any decision that does not honor the Word of God. We do this in Jesus' name, amen and amen.
- "Male and female He created them." (Genesis 1:27)
6. US report finds Iran threat undiminished as nuke deal nears - Yahoo
Iran's support for international terrorist groups remained undiminished last year and even expanded in some respects, the Obama administration said Friday, less than two weeks before the deadline for completing a nuclear deal that could provide Tehran with billions of dollars in relief from economic sanctions. (Read more)
- Father God, help us all to stay on the wall, watching and praying according to Your will for the demise of this wicked scheme. In the name of Jesus Christ, amen and amen.
- "I will stand at my watch and station myself on the ramparts . . ." (Hab. 2:1a)
7. Pentagon admits: New ISIS mega-threat no bluff - WND
The Pentagon has confirmed to WND that the Islamic State has seized enough radioactive materials from captured Iraqi facilities to develop "dirty bombs," just as ISIS' recent English-language magazine, Dabiq, claimed.
The ISIS claim had alarmed the Australian intelligence service, which initially revealed the prospect that ISIS fighters have seized sufficient radioactive and biological materials from research centers and hospitals - which previously were under Iraqi government control. Such seizures were first revealed at a meeting of the Australia Group in Perth, Australia, at which Australian Foreign Minister Julie Bishop expressed the deep concern of members of the North Atlantic Treaty Organization and regional partners over the potential use by ISIS of the seized materials.
"We are aware of claims that ISIL has declared its motives of developing a 'dirty bomb' in a recent edition of its propaganda magazine," Defense Department spokeswoman, U.S. Navy Cmdr. Elissa Smith, told WND. "We share the same concern as our Australian defense officials and regional partners and will continue to use our intelligence resources to remain vigilant of any activity and indicators of this violent extremist organization's intent to employ such weapons," she said. (Read more)
- Father God, we send forth Your Word, which is the Sword of the Spirit, and we decree that any evil nuclear device or dirty bomb planted in this country be brought to light and rendered useless. In the name of Jesus Christ, amen and amen.
- " . . . no weapon forged against you will prevail, and you will refute every tongue that accuses you. This is the heritage of the servants of the Lord, and this is their vindication from me," declares the Lord. (Isaiah 54:17)
8. Navy SEAL Vet Lawmaker to Obama: Stop Playing Games with National Security - Breitbart
Rep.l Ryan Zinke (R-MT) , while delivering the Republican weekly address, accused President Obama of playing games with national security by threatening to veto the 2016 National Defense Authorization Act (NDAA) unless lawmakers increase funding for the Internal Revenue Service (IRS) and Environmental Protection Agency (EPA). He blasted Senate Minority Leader Sen. Harry Reid (D-NV) for saying that considering the U.S. troop funding bill is a "waste of time" because President Obama said he would veto it. Furthermore, Zinke, a member of the House Armed Services Committee and a freshman lawmaker, told Breitbart News that he was "shocked" when Defense Secretary Ashton Carter indicated that he would not push back against Obama's veto threat despite the adverse effects such an action would have on American troops. (Read more)
- Heavenly Father, may the warning given by Rep.l Ryan Zinke regarding a presidential veto of the defense budget be heeded. Father, guide us how to pray as the IRS and EPA funding should not be tied to our national defense and our national security. We ask mercy from these political threats, praying this in Jesus' Name, Amen and Amen.
- "The heart of the righteous studies how to answer, but the mouth of the wicked pours forth evil." (Proverbs 15:28)
9. Greek future in balance at Monday crisis meeting - WND
An emergency session has been announced for Monday for leaders of the Eurozone to see whether any resolution is available to prevent Greece from defaulting on national debt, a move that could cause a tidal wave throughout the EU's common currency. A report from the Financial Times said European Council President Donald Tusk called for a meeting to "urgently discuss" the Greek situation. The economy there has suffered in recent years because of "austerity" measures intended to try to pay off a massive debt accumulated over years of profligate spending. Greek citizens already have faced higher taxes and lower benefits, but the Eurozone lenders say they need to do more.
But residents are having no part of that discussion, and, in fact, WND had reported this week there was a lot of fear among the moneyed interests across Europe and around the globe that if Greece defaults, leaves the Eurozone and returns to the drachma, it actually could thrive. An emergency session has been announced for Monday for leaders of the Eurozone to see whether any resolution is available to prevent Greece from defaulting on national debt, a move that could cause a tidal wave throughout the EU's common currency. (Read more)
- Father, if they don't find common ground, Greece will likely default and exit the Euro altogether, going back to the drachma. This would be a jolt to at least the entire European economy. Greece has also been building alliances with Russia. . . Lord God, short of a worldwide revival, the world is headed towards chaos, the kind ripe for a one-world leader to rise up and claim to have the answer for setting everything in order. Lord God, we stand as Your church, asking the strength to continue to stand as the restraining force against all kinds of evil, and saying NOT YET to that which You have not yet ordained to come.
- " . . . the borrower is servant to the lender." (Proverbs 22:7)
10. Charleston minister: 'No evildoer, no demon' can close church - CNN
Expressions of grief, faith and gratitude on Sunday filled the space of a horrific mass killing at Emanuel African Methodist Episcopal Church, as the venerable structure was again a house of worship.
Hundreds filled the pews of the historic church in Charleston, South Carolina.
"The doors of the church are open," declared the Rev. Norvel Goff during prayers. "No evildoer, no demon in hell or on Earth can close the doors of God's church," he proclaimed.
They sang hymns, prayed and remembered the nine church members shot to death Wednesday night during Bible study. (Read more)
- Abba Father, we thank You for the testimonies of healing, grace, forgiveness, mercy and courage that continue to flow from the heart of Charleston, South Carolina. We remember these dear ones in our prayers today, in Jesus' name, amen and amen.
- " . . . no weapon forged against you will prevail, and you will refute every tongue that accuses you. This is the heritage of the servants of the Lord, and this is their vindication from me," declares the Lord. (Isaiah 54:17)
Christian Prayers for Ramadan
Christian Prayers for Ramadan:
West Africa: a tale of two oceans
West Africa is the tale of two oceans: the Atlantic to the west and the great Sahara Desert to the north. These oceans provided access to the region's more than 300 million inhabitants. Europeans began arriving from the Atlantic in the 15th century to stake out trading posts from which they would gather slaves and gold, eventually building colonies from what is today Mauritania in the north to Nigeria in the south.
The other ocean, the Sahara Desert, one that we often fail to see, had already provided passage for northern conquerors centuries earlier. As early as the eighth century the Sahara yielded passage to Arab and Berber invaders from North Africa on camel caravans, rightly called "ships of the desert", seeking the same prizes - slaves, ivory and gold - while leaving behind their Islamic faith.
In the 1960s, independence movements swept West Africa, but the older conflict between Christian and Muslim communities increased. Today, West Africa is divided between Muslim populations in the north and east and Christian populations along the southern and western Atlantic coastal zone.
The earlier allure of slaves, ivory and gold has been supplanted by other attractions, such as the diamonds that led to genocidal wars in Sierra Leone and Liberia (1980-2002) and the rich oil fields that have generated both wealth and conflict in Nigeria.
Christianity has grown rapidly in West of the region's wealth has been under the control of Christian communities living near the coasts. Muslims in the arid interior have seen their fortunes deteriorate as global warming and the expanding Sahara have depleted agricultural and grazing lands. The result is an increasingly impoverished and desperate Islamic populace, giving rise to militant responses from groups such as Boko Haram, Ansaru, and the Movement for Oneness and Jihad in West Africa.
How can we pray?
- Pray for the dozens of emerging Islamic movements to Christ in West Africa.
- Pray for the physical as well as spiritual needs of the Muslim population in West Africa.
- Pray for God to protect West Africans from the assault of Islamic militant groups.
A Verse to Decree:
"And this gospel of the kingdom will be preached in the whole world as a testimony to all nations, and then the end will come." (Matthew 24:14)
Our Weekly Bible Study
Our Weekly Bible Study:
Week of Sunday, June 20 - Saturday, June 27
> > > To read the "One Year Bible" weekly letter, go here.
> > > To read the Shabbat Torah readings, go here.
Our Grandmothers' Songs
Songs Our Grandmothers Sang:
HE KEEPS ME SINGING
"He put a new song in my mouth, a hymn of praise to our God." (Psalm 40:3)
There's within my heart a melody
Jesus whispers sweet and low,
Fear not, I am with thee, peace, be still,
In all of life's ebb and flow.
Jesus, Jesus, Jesus,
Sweetest Name I know,
Fills my every longing,
Keeps me singing as I go.
All my life was wrecked by sin and strife,
Discord filled my heart with pain,
Jesus swept across the broken strings,
Stirred the slumbering chords again.
Feasting on the riches of His grace,
Resting 'neath His sheltering wing,
Always looking on His smiling face,
That is why I shout and sing.
Though sometimes He leads through waters deep,
Trials fall across the way,
Though sometimes the path seems rough and steep,
See His footprints all the way.
Soon He's coming back to welcome me,
Far beyond the starry sky;
I shall wing my flight to worlds unknown,
I shall reign with Him on high.
Please go here.
About the Author:
Words and Music: Luther Bridges, 1910
Bridgers attended Asbury College in Wilmore, Kentucky. He began preaching at age 17, and was ordained a Methodist minister. He served as an evangelist in the American South and in mission work in Belgium, Czechoslovakia, and Russia. He pastored in Georgia and North Carolina before retiring in 1945 in Gainesville, Georgia.
About the Hymn:
Bridgers wrote this song after a tragic fire killed his wife and three sons.
Learn more here.
Signs and Wonders
12 Volcanoes Around the World That Could Erupt At Any Time
Calbuco Volcano Erupts in Chile First Time in 40 Years
The Chilean government expanded an evacuation order around the Calbuco Volcano on Wednesday, as a huge ash cloud spread over a mountainous area in the south of the country.
Volcanoes are one of nature's deadliest and destructive forces, able to maim and destroy within seconds and without warning.
Recently, Chile's Calbuco volcano erupted twice, prompting a large evacuation, and fears were ignited after experts revealed Indonesia's Mount Sinaburg may soon erupt.
Hundreds of volcanoes dot the globe, but only a handful are known for their particularly violent pasts. Some of these infamous peaks have caused mass casualties; others have destroyed whole cities.
Here are 12 of the world's most dangerous volcanoes, which could erupt at any time, and a brief history of their explosive power. (Weather.com) Read more
"There will be signs in the sun, moon and stars. On the earth, nations will be in anguish and perplexity at the roaring and tossing of the sea." (Luke 21:25)
The Good News Corner
Modern-Day Resurrections on The Rise: Are They Real?
"When a church is praying, God will show up. Never underestimate the power of a praying church and openness to the Holy Spirit and what God wants to do. We've called it a tapestry of miracles you cannot deny." -Pastor Jason Noble
After lying below the surface of an ice-covered Missouri lake for 15 minutes in mid-January, doctors didn't give John Smith much chance to live, let alone be honing his summer league basketball skills.
Nor is his survival the only startling element of this miraculous story. After rescue workers pulled him from the icy lake about 40 miles west of St. Louis, the teenager spent another half hour without a pulse.
Soon after John's mother, Joyce, walked into his emergency room ward, Dr. Kent Sutterer told her she could approach John's bed. But the doctor didn't reveal he was about ready to pronounce the time of her son's death.
That announcement never came. After feeling the coldness of John's feet, his mother recognized that God represented her only hope. The member of First Assembly of God of St. Peters decided to put Bible teacher and author Beth Moore's teaching on the power of life and death residing in the tongue into action.
Less than a minute after praying, "Holy God, please send Your Holy Spirit to save my son," she watched with joy as a voice rang out, "I've got a pulse!"
"It's hard to put into words," Joyce says of the impact of her prayer. "I've seen miracles happen my whole life. My parents were personal friends of Oral Roberts' family and I grew up in tent revivals. I know God is the God of the impossible, but to see Him answer you at your point of need is awesome." (Charisma News) Read more here.
[Also reported by Breaking Christian News]
Worship With Us Today!
Worship With Us Today!
My Redeemer lives
Nicole C Mullen
Worship Him here!
Two Daily Conference Calls
TO PRAY IN THE NIGHT:
Please note that the national prayer call continues every night with different leaders from different intercession ministries each night.
These prayer calls will be held nightly at 9PM EST. Please join us by calling 1-857-232-0156; access 377054. Please sign on 15 minutes early so we can be ready to pray at 9PM.
This call sponsored by Breaker of Dawn has been going on since Sept 9, 2014 and every night it is a Psalm 133 call with different ministries joining together and most every night there are intercessors that represent our entire nation.
For details, go here.
TO PRAY IN THE DAY:
A second conference call is now available daily (except on Sundays) at 11:30 a.m. EST. Sponsored by the Salt & Light Council, the focus of the daily "Repentance and Restoration" calls is to pray for all in authority.
You are cordially invited to join these calls by dialing 712-432-1699/ Access code 338083#
To learn more, please visit their website at:
> > > Day and night, in these perilous times, let's join forces on these calls to cry out unto God for His mercy to be shown to America and to Israel. Thank you!