Be encouraged by our Good News Report, below!
Capitol Hill Prayer Partners
P.O. Box 5152
Herndon, VA 20172-1970
The Daily Brief Friday, June 7, 2013
"Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you." (James 4:7))
Guidelines for today's American Prayer Initiative can be found by going here.
The Daily Brief
1. New York Times Editorial Board Says Administration Has 'Lost All Credibility' - Fox News
The grey lady's editorial section lately has shown frustration with the administration's civil liberties record. It has criticized the escalation of the lethal drone program, and it lashed out after the Justice Department acknowledged seizing reporters' phone records last month. The report that the National Security Agency has been collecting phone records from millions of Verizon subscribers appeared to be the last straw. The editorial continued: "Those reassurances have never been persuasive -- whether on secret warrants to scoop up a news agency's phone records or secret orders to kill an American suspected of terrorism -- especially coming from a president who once promised transparency and accountability. The administration has now lost all credibility." The New York Times, overnight, amended the last line to say: "The administration has now lost all credibility on this issue." The editorial board claimed Obama "is proving the truism that the executive will use any power it is given and very likely abuse it." (Read more)
- Abba, we thank You that we still live in a country where dissenting opinions can still be expressed without fear of retribution. We know that the New York Times has endorsed Obama for president in both elections, so for them to now say there is no credibility in this administration, is noteworthy, and newsworthy. We do pray that more people, regardless of their political affiliation, will take note of our eroding Constitutional rights, and put an end to these subversive attacks against our citizenry. We ask, continually, that You would expose these works of darkness and bring Your light into these situations; and, indeed, as Your Word states, we will know the truth, and the truth will set us free! In Jesus' Name, Amen.
- "He said to them, 'A lamp isn't brought in to be put under a bowl or under the bed, is it? Wouldn't you put it on a lamp stand? Indeed, nothing is hidden, except to be disclosed; and nothing is covered up, except to come out into the open. Those who have ears to hear with, let them hear!'" (Mark 4:21-23)
2. U.S. Spy Agency Taps Directly Into Google, Facebook, Yahoo, YouTube, Apple, Skype, AOL - CNS News
The National Security Agency, the spy agency which does electronic surveillance for the U.S. government, has been directly tapping into the systems of Google, Facebook, AOL, Yahoo, YouTube, Skype and other Internet organizations, according to a report today in The Guardian, a British newspaper. The National Security Agency and the FBI are tapping directly into the central servers of nine leading U.S. Internet companies, extracting audio and video chats, photographs, e-mails, documents, and connection logs that enable analysts to track foreign targets, according to a top-secret document obtained by The Washington Post.
- Father, it seems that these "scandals" are growing in scope everyday, and there seems to be no end to them. We rejoice in the truth, because we know You love truth, and You are Truth! We do ask that no one would become prideful or boastful as these truths are revealed . . . but rather we do pray for those responsible for this subterfuge, that they would behold You and give their hearts to You and begin to walk in Your Light. In Your Name we pray, Amen.
"And this is the message which we have heard from Him and proclaim to you: God is light, and there is no darkness in him--none! If we claim to have fellowship with him while we are walking in the darkness, we are lying and not living out the truth. But if we are walking in the light, as he is in the light, then we have fellowship with each other, and the blood of his Son Yeshua purifies us from all sin." (I John 1:5-7)
3. Valerie Jarrett Draws Line in Sand - Dares Americans to Challenge Her Authority - Ulsterman Report
De facto president and Iranian-born Valerie Jarrett made it clear no pressure from within or outside the Obama White House will alter her determination to see Eric Holder continue his work as the administration's firewall. This statement was likely as much for Barack Obama as it was for the media and the American public - a warning to the president and all others that neither he, nor anyone, challenge what SHE wants to happen regarding Holder. The good news is this: that means somebody within the administration is challenging Jarrett's chokehold on the West Wing power structure, otherwise, she would not have spoken out so publicly regarding the matter. Whoever they are - I sure hope they can survive doing so . . . (Read more)
- Lord, we come against a spirit of intimidation and pride, that seems to be operating in this situation. We pray for Valerie Jarrett, that she will come to know You, the one true God, and that she would humble herself before You and seek Your face, and Your wisdom in her role in our government. We thank You that You are supreme, and that you put kings and queens in authority, or take them down, according to Your desire. We ask that You continue to do so within our own government, and we thank You that You do so. Amen.
- "Clothe yourselves in humility toward one another, because God opposes the arrogant, but to the humble He gives grace." (I Peter 5:5)
4. U.S. Quietly Allows Military Aid to Egypt Despite Rights Concerns - 1.3 Billion in U.S. Military Aid to Muslim Brotherhood - ABC News
WASHINGTON (Reuters) - Secretary of State John Kerry quietly acted last month to give Egypt $1.3 billion in U.S. military aid, deciding that this was in the national interest despite Egypt's failure to meet democracy standards. Rights groups believe Egyptian President Mohamed Mursi is retreating from democratic freedoms, notably in a new civil society law and in proposals for judicial reform that critics see as a way to purge judges perceived as hostile to the government.
b. Obama Eliminates Breakfast for US Troops in Afghanistan - Washington Times
The Army has stopped serving cooked breakfasts to some of the U.S. soldiers in Afghanistan as part of its drawdown, a move that prompted troops to write home asking their families and friends to send care packages with cereal, breakfast bars and other foods.
The Army told the Washington Guardian the current cutbacks began Jan. 1, and affect about 2,700 soldiers deployed in forward operating bases in more remote areas of Afghanistan. (Read more)
- O Lord of Hosts, we humble ourselves before You and we thank You that You rule the nations, whether they know it or not! We are troubled by this administration's apparent bias against Your people, Israel. We are concerned that our government chose to deny our own troops a hot breakfast for those serving in Afghanistan, but "found" the money to provide $1.3 Billion in military aid to the Muslim Brotherhood in Egypt! We ask that this travesty of justice would be made right, both for our troops, and the Israelis in their ability to defend themselves. We ask that monies and aid not be given to the sworn enemies of Israel, and the U.S. And we ask for funds to feed our soldiers serving on the front lines in remote sites in Afghanistan. In Your Name we pray, Amen.
"The angel of Adonai called to Abraham a second time out of Heaven. He said, 'I have sworn by Myself - says Adonai - that because you have done this, because you haven't withheld your son, your only son, I will most certainly bless you; and I will most certainly increase your descendants to as many as there are stars in the sky or grains of sand on the seashore. Your descendants will possess the cities of their enemies, and by your descendants all the nations of the earth will be blessed--because You obeyed Me.'" (Genesis 22:16-18)
5. Christie Names NJ Attorney General to fill Senate Seat - Fox News
New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie on Thursday appointed state Attorney General Jeffery Chiesa, a Republican, to temporarily fill the seat of the late Frank Lautenberg, a Democrat. Chiesa, will hold the seat until a special election, which Christie set for October 16. Chiesa does not plan to run in that election, Christie said. "I'm perfectly comfortable in that decision", the Governor added.
- Lord, we thank You that Governor Christie has named a man to Senator Lautenberg's seat, who has a law background, and no political aspirations in the election to follow this Fall. We pray You will bless him, and enable him to fulfill his duties well. We thank You, too, for this answer to prayer! In Your Name we pray. Amen.
- "Whatever your hand finds to do, do it with all your might." (Ecclesiastes 9:10)
6. House Talks on Immigration Reform Near Collapse - ABC News
Bipartisan meetings in the House of Representatives on a comprehensive immigration reform bill have failed, and the congressmen will meet for the last time today without reaching an agreement on a House bill, ABC News has learned.
- Father, we pray for a miracle, that these two sides will be able to agree and come up with an immigration bill that would be fair to not only the immigrants, but to the taxpayers who fund these reforms. In Your Name we pray, Amen.
- "Agree with your adversary quickly, while you are on the way with him, lest he turn you over to the judge." (Matthew 5:25)
7. BREAKING! Limbaugh: 'We are in the midst of a coup' - WorldNetDaily
"What everybody knows and what nobody wants to come to grips with is we are in the midst of a coup taking place," talk-show host Rush Limbaugh said Friday afternoon. . . "The thing that motivates a leftist more than anything else is eliminating opposition . . . and I believe that with every fiber of my body. . . Obama's purpose is the elimination of opposition. . . He's not interested in bipartisanship. . . "
When asked by a caller what could be done to stop this "coup d'état," Limbaugh said, "Conservatives need to take comtrol of the Republican Party [to win elections]. That's what needs to happen. There isn't going to be any impeachment." (Read more)
- Many nations in the world tonight seem to suddenly have entered into a time of shaking. Scripture indicates that these shakings do precede the coming of the LORD.
Lift up our own citizens, and members of Congress this weekend, that we will know how to respond to the latest revelations coming out of Washington according to the will of God and not man. We are not usually a violent people; pray that peaceful and just means are found to correct all illegal actions on the part of this administration. Pray!
- "The words "once more" indicate the removing of what can be shaken--that is, created things--so that what cannot be shaken may remain." (Hebrews 12:27)
8. Obama defends NSA surveillance programs as striking 'right balance' - The Hill
President Obama on Friday defended a pair of recently disclosed surveillance programs as striking the "right balance" between national security and civil liberties following a speech Friday in California.
"You can't have 100 percent security and also have 100 percent privacy and zero inconvenience. We're going to have to make some choices as a government," Obama said. (Read more)
- Enough is enough. This is NOT YET Russia, even though Big Brother IS watching us! Pray that Congress will pick this up next week, not stopping only with a series of hearings, but petitioning the Supreme Court of the United States as to the legality of all of this data mining. Pray that a "stay" of this activity be rendered, until a better policy can be set in place.
We would have more compassion for our intelligence agencies if this system actually worked, but after the attacks in Boston, when Russia warned us about these two terrorists and we still did not listen, . . . it is time to scrap this whole system. Enough is enough. Pray for miraculous intervention in this chaotic situation. Pray!
- ". . . I will show you miracles . . ." (Micah 7:15) Please meditate, too, on Psalm 9. Thank you!
The Middle East in Focus
The Middle East in Focus
This week, for all the headlines cited below, please join us in proclaiming THIS DECREE:
"The law of the Lord is perfect, converting the soul: the testimony of the Lord is sure, making wise the simple." (Psalm 19:7)
1. Al-Qaida leader calls for Jihad against Israel - Jerusalem Post
Al-Qaida leader Ayman al-Zawahri urged Syrians to unite to bring down President Bashar Assad and thwart what he said were US plans to set up a client state in Syria to safeguard Israel's security.
2. Tel Aviv gears up for annual gay pride festival - Times of Israel
The city of Tel Aviv is set to host its 15th annual Gay Pride parade Friday, with over a hundred thousand spectators and participants expected to attend the celebrations, including droves of tourists in town for the special event.
3. Deputy defense minister: This government will block any two-state deal - Times of Israel
Israel's ruling party and the governing coalition are staunchly opposed to a two-state solution and would block the creation of a Palestinian state if such a proposal ever came to a vote, Deputy Defense Minister Danny Danon said, contradicting statements by Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu and senior cabinet members who say Jerusalem is committed to the principle of two states for two peoples.
4. UN peacekeeping force on Golan verges on collapse - Israel Hayon
Syrian rebels briefly seized control of a border crossing along the Israeli-controlled Golan Heights on Thursday, prompting the withdrawal of a major Austrian peacekeeping contingent and heightening fears in Israel that it could soon be dragged into the neighboring country's civil war.
From the Israeli side of the Golan, Syrian tanks and armored vehicles could be seen across the border. Large explosions could be heard throughout the day, and thick smoke and flames rose from the area. Israeli TV stations showed images of Israeli tourists flocking to the Golan to look across the frontier and gawk at the fighting.
Israeli troops along the border were on high alert, although the Israel Defense Forces said no special actions had been taken in response to the escalation. (Read more)
5. Putin offers troops to replace Austrians on Golan, speaks with Netanyahu - Times of Israel
Russian president says that if asked, his soldiers will join the UN peacekeeping force on the Israeli-Syrian border; offer swiftly turned down. (Read more)
6. Lebanese army cautions citizens to stay out of Syria war - Times of Israel
Concerned that growing involvement in conflict next door will plunge the country into chaos, military urges public to eschew violence. (Read more)
7. US urges Syria, Israel to safeguard long-held ceasefire - Times of Israel
State Department cautions against actions that jeopardize peaceful frontier; call comes hours after border crossing briefly taken by rebels. (Read more)
The Persecuted Church
Today's Focus: The Persecuted Church
"Therefore we do not lose heart. Even though our outward man is perishing, yet the inward man is being renewed day by day. For our light affliction, which is but for a moment, is working for us a far more exceeding and eternal weight of glory . . ." (2 Corinthians 4:16-17)
1. China's Printing Press Sends Bibles Everywhere Except China - Baptist Press
China, the world's largest producer of textiles and manufactured goods, is now the largest producer of Bibles. In 2012, the country's sole Bible printer, Amity Printing, produced 12 million Bibles and New Testaments.
Although the increased availability of Bibles is a step forward from China's strictly communist days, a closer inspection reveals the country continues to control how many Bibles are printed and who can get them, according to a WORLD News Service analysis.
2. Egypt: Christians Come Under Attack, Hold Protest - AP
Egyptian security and church officials say hundreds of Coptic Christians visiting a southern monastery have protested after coming under attack by unidentified assailants who stole their money and personal belongings and beat them.
Officials say at least seven Christians, including a child, were hurt in the attack Tuesday night next to the entrance of el-Muharraq monastery in Assuit, 320 kilometers (200 miles) south of Cairo, where Copts mark religious events. The attackers used knives and clubs, officials said. Later, security forces cordoned off the area.
3. New Wave of Islamic Radicalism Predicted for Central Asia - WWM
Islamic extremism in Central Asia and the Caucasus will further increase in the next few years, predicts a new report by Anna Münster, a Fellow of the Russia and Eurasia Programme at Chatham House.
US withdrawal from Afghanistan in 2014, and expected regime changes in Kazakhstan and Uzbekistan threaten to destabilise the region, providing radicals with a platform from which to operate, claims Growing Islamic Extremism in Central Asia and the Caucasus - Situation and Outlook.
The situation is further complicated, writes Munster, by the 'New Great Game' unfolding in Central Asia - part two of the 'Great Game' of the 19th and early 20th centuries, during which time Britain and Russia vied for power within the region.
The report, written for the World Watch List, traces the roots of Islam within Central Asia and the Caucasus to Dagestan (a republic of Russia, in the North Caucasus) in the seventh century, although the religion has since taken a variety of different shapes in different countries.
Sunni Islam is most widely followed, but Munster claims it is the individual and collective responses to particular factions of Islam which dictate how the religion is manifested.
Hard-line groups such as Hizb ut-Tahrir and the Muslim Brotherhood, and a "cult of martyrdom", have become a "unifying and mobilising factor" for young Muslims often dissatisfied by their political and socio-economic situation, reports Munster.
For more news about the Persecuted Church, and how you can be more involved in intercession for these precious saints, go here.
The Daily Jot
Government intimidation must end
When the Patriot Act passed in the aftermath of 9-11, many Americans warned that it set precedents that would result in an overreaching government that suspects every citizen is guilty until proven innocent. Those opposing the Patriot Act, in retrospect, were right more than they could have imagined. Today's government makes the underpinnings of the Patriot Act look like child's play. Americans take heed: Unless this government is reigned in, you will be living in the shadows of your lives. Your phones are tapped, your movements are watched, your buying habits, even your lovemaking is no longer private. Big brother is watching. It comes into clear focus when you are the object of it. It should rub us all the wrong way.
One of the very first documents publicized by the current Administration (April 2009) was "Right-wing Extremism: Current Economic and Political Climate Fueling Resurgence in Radicalization and Recruitment." This was the occupant of the Oval Office's manifesto and justification for his communist-style, jack boot spy machine on the American people. It profiled Christian conservatives who were suspicious of big government and supported the right to bear arms as possible right wing extremist threats to America. It was followed by the occupant's speech in Cairo (June 2009) that embraced Islam, consummating in a foreign policy partnership with the terrorist sponsoring Muslim Brotherhood.
Since then, commanders in the Pentagon have embraced this ideology and have been expressing it in their power point presentations. The tables have turned in the policy making circles of government--the occupant says there is no longer an Islamic terrorist threat, but rather a threat from within. He means from American citizens who are opposed to his brand of politics. This has culminated in a powerful overreach of unconstitutional agencies such as the IRS and the FBI exercising far reaching abuses in harassing Christian ministries, conservatives, the news media, and organizations critical of the White House. This must stop.
Christian Americans long have been the very foundation of this country--politically, morally, and economically. It is when the body of Christ in its majority disengaged from the political process and from the very foundations of the gospel, that this nation began to become totalitarian. It is our duty to God and therefore to our nation (because we have such authority as citizens) to be a Romans 12:21 people, "Be not overcome of evil, but overcome evil with good." As Psalm 33:12 says, "Blessed is the nation whose God is the LORD," we are experiencing what it is like to have a nation fall away because of Christianity's collective disengagement.
I challenge you this day to be a leader in bringing the gospel back to the center of your own life, your family, your friends and neighbors, your community, your state, and your nation. Otherwise we will perish under the evil tyranny engulfing us.
Have A Blessed And Powerful Day,
The Daily Jot
Emails & Internet Data Too
Emails & Internet Data Too
Yesterday it was phone records. Today we are learning that the Obama Administration is also routinely accessing vast amounts of online data from the world's leading tech firms through a top secret program called PRISM.
Today's Washington Post reports: "The National Security Agency and the FBI are tapping directly into the central servers of nine leading U.S. Internet companies, extracting audio and video chats, photographs, e-mails, documents, and connection logs." The companies involved are: AOL, Apple, Facebook, Google, Microsoft, PalTalk, Skype, Yahoo and YouTube.
The Obama Administration insists the program is intended to track only foreign terrorists or spies, adding that there are "extensive procedures" in place to "minimize the acquisition, retention and dissemination of incidentally acquired information about U.S. persons." But doesn't that suggest that the "acquisition, retention and dissemination" of information about U.S. citizens is in fact taking place?
The intelligence officer who provided the top secret data to the Washington Post commented, "They quite literally can watch your ideas form as you type." Fact or alarmism? Who knows? (Gary Bauer)
House Passes Religious Freedom Amendment
FRC Praises House Committee for Approving Religious Freedom Amendment
House Armed Services Approval of Religious Freedom Amendment Addresses Growing Religious Hostility toward Service Members
June 06, 2013
WASHINGTON, D.C. - Yesterday, on a 33-26 vote, the House Armed Services committee approved a religious freedom amendment to the National Defense Authorization Act (NDAA). The amendment, authored by U.S. Rep. John Fleming (R-LA) protects the right of service members not only to hold religious beliefs but to act on them and freely practice those beliefs.
The committee adopted the amendment to address the growing religious hostility within the military. On April 23, religious liberty concerns were heightened even further after anti-Christian activist Mikey Weinstein met with senior Air Force officials at the Pentagon and pressed for the court-martialing of Christian service members who share their faith.
Family Research Council President Tony Perkins released the following statement:
"I commend the House Armed Services Committee for taking decisive action to protect the right of service members to freely practice and express their faith. Congress acted appropriately after investigating numerous incidents involving service members who have had their careers threatened simply for practicing their faith in a real and tangible way. The religious liberty violations have grown more frequent in recent months including a report yesterday that an Army master sergeant has been reprimanded for serving Chick-fil-A sandwiches at his promotion ceremony. A rear admiral also recently recounted how he defied military regulations by giving a Bible to a soldier who had attempted suicide.
"More than 167,000 Americans have signed our petition calling on Defense Secretary Hagel to enact a DOD-wide policy protecting the right of service members to practice their faith. Secretary Hagel has not adequately responded to the concerns of service members, the public, and Congress. Instead, the Pentagon under the secretary's leadership has continued to comply with the demands of anti-Christian activist Mikey Weinstein. The chilling effect of this religious suppression has reached every branch of the military, particularly the Air Force which is why this congressional action is so urgently needed," concluded Perkins.
Pray for Turkey!
Call for Prayer from Inside Turkey
Aslan International Staff (June 7, 2013)
Aslan International is a ministry of Believers in the mission field of Turkey. They feed the poor, distribute Bibles and have established prayer and crisis hotlines in several cities in Turkey. Below is a request for prayer for the country as major upheaval has taken hold in the form of protests against the government.
(Turkey)-The nation of Turkey is in an uproar! Over two hundred forty thousand (240,000) people are protesting the current government. Most of the protestors are young people-eager for change. Please pray for protection for all Believers, and may this be a time that the nation shifts to more openness to Jesus!
Three gas bombs were detonated in front of one of the churches whose pastor we led to the Lord and Evan discipled. Pepper spray gas has crept into another Turkish pastor's home.
Everywhere people are taking to the streets, banging pots and pans till early morning, shouting slogans, and now over 3,000 people have been injured. It started out peacefully, but the protestors have reacted to the "excessive police force and brutality."
Now the protests have spread to 61 of Turkey's 84 provinces.
The embassy has issued an emergency travel warning to inform residents and visitors to Turkey of potential security concerns.
A spokeswoman for the European Union released a statement, "regrets disproportionate use of force by members of the Turkish police."
Thank you for your prayers during these times of civil unrest.
[Reported by: Breaking Christian News] Read more
- "The words "once more" indicate the removing of what can be shaken--that is, created things--so that what cannot be shaken may remain." (Hebrews 12:27)
The Good News Corner
The Good News Corner:
Prayer Requests for one Member of Congress:
One quiet example of what is "really happening" on Capitol Hill!
We are posting, below, four prayer requests received today from a prayer group that supports one member of Congress. We thank our Lord that there are still a number of very fine men and women who are serving our King and our nation by working in the House and the Senate, and that many of them have organized their own prayer teams. Thank you for your own prayers of agreement with those listed below. Amen!
"The Most High is ruler over the realm of mankind, And bestows it on whom He wishes, And sets over it the lowest of men." (Daniel 4:17)
1. Please thank God and acknowledge that He sets whom He wants over mankind, even the lowliest of men. Even when we don't understand His purposes in the leadership of the moment over our state or country. He has His purposes.
2. Please pray that God will indeed cause all things to work together for good (Romans 8:28) and that in these days of poor leadership at the executive level, God will use the opportunity to cause people to humble themselves, confess their sinfulness and pride, and turn their hearts to God.
3. Please pray that God will continue to give (the Congressman) opportunities to publicly stand for conservative and Christian values, that his heart and those of his family would be obedient to the Lord in every way, and that they would walk closer to the Lord every day.
4. Please pray that during these uncertain budget times in Washington, conservatives would not compromise their values, but rather that liberals would decide to work with us so that there can be progress toward a healthier financial future for the country and specifically that liberals would begin to negotiate over reforms of the entitlement portion of the federal budget which is roughly 60%.
Pray for the Harvest!
Pray for the Harvest!
"Do you not say, 'Four months more and then the harvest'? I tell you, open your eyes and look at the fields! They are ripe for harvest." (John 4:35)
Every day, in every nation on earth, tens of thousands of men and women are making decisions for Christ. Now, you can monitor this amazing fact online by literally "watching" as these souls are born again into the Kingdom.
Of course, the identities of those who are coming to the Lord are never revealed, but our God knows who they are!
Join us as we monitor these "names" daily, praying over each one to be mentored and to grow in his or her faith . . . even in these perilous times. You may visit either or both of the sites below, to pray for fields that are ripe for harvest.
> > > OPTION ONE: AboutJesus.net
> > > OPTION TWO: The Great Commission Map!
Worship With Us Today!
Worship With Us Today!
The Majesty and Glory of Your Name
O Lord, our God the majesty and glory of your name
Transcends the earth and fills the heavens.
O Lord, our God; little children praise You perfectly,
And so would we.
ABOUT CAPITOL HILL PRAYER PARTNERS
Our Mission Statement
Capitol Hill Prayer Partners (CHPP) is a ministry which is positioned on Capitol Hill in Washington, D.C., helping members of the Body of Christ to "pray for those in authority over us" in our federal government. Our primary purpose is to offer intercession on site for the members of Congress and their staffs each day that the Senate and the House of Representatives are in session; and our chief prayer focus is that "God's will be done in earth, as it is in heaven" [Matthew 6:10].
Because Jesus Christ has shed His blood for all, we, too, pray for ALL, in a nonpartisan manner. Also, because the scriptures indicate that "the effectual, fervent prayer of a righteous man availeth much" (James 4:17), we are confident that fervent prayer, offered in the halls of the highest chambers of government in our land, can avail much for America. Capitol Hill Prayer Partners welcomes those who feel called to join us, engaging in this strategic work of intercession for our nation: "For there is no power but of God; the powers that be are ordained of God." [Romans 13:1]
Friends may participate by receiving our daily prayer alerts. You may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information. CHPP is a 501(c)(3) tax-exempt ministry. Thank you and God bless you!
Learn more about CHPP by going here.