CHPP Daily Brief: "Praying for All in Authority" Friday, October 30, 2015
Don't forget! Turn your clocks BACK one hour
tomorrow night (Saturday)!
Also: highly recommended!
PrayerSurgeNow conference call
Tomorrow morning at 7:30 a.m. EDT
712-432-0075; Access Code: 6149782#
Capitol Hill Prayer Partners
"A National Prayer Alliance"
P.O. Box 5152
Herndon, VA 20172-1970
The Daily Brief:
"Praying for All in Authority"
Friday, October 30, 2015
". . . But where sin abounded, grace did much more abound." (Romans 5:20)
". . . the LORD hath his way in the whirlwind and in the storm . . . " (Nahum 1:3)
Abide in Me . . .
An invitation to our weekly time of abiding . . . on Saturday night . . .
When acknowledging your shortcomings, don't give way to guilt or shame. All human beings are imperfect and in need of help and forgiveness. God knows what you are made of, and He has already provided the remedy through the sacrifice of His Son, Jesus Christ. When you stand before Him, sins in hand, He will freely forgive.
"Wash away my guilt and cleanse me from my sin." (Psalm 51:2)
Join us tomorrow night, Saturday, October 31st, as we abide together in His presence.
Conference number: 605-562-3140
Access Code: 596015#
Time: 9:00 p.m. EDT/8:00 p.m. CDT/7:00 p.m. MDT/ 6:00 p.m. PDT
> > > We note that tomorrow night will be "unusual" as children across the nation will be scavenging their neighborhoods for candy and other goodies. As we shine the Light in this time of darkness, we will also join together in prayer for the safety of our children. Amen.
"Though the mountains be shaken and the hills be removed, yet my unfailing love for you will not be shaken nor my covenant of peace be removed," says the LORD, who has compassion on you." (Isaiah 54:10)
1. Cameras not enough to save Al-Aqsa: Palestinians - aa.com
A proposal to install surveillance cameras at Jerusalem's flashpoint Al-Aqsa Mosque complex in a bid to ease recent tensions in the area has left Palestinians and Israelis at odds over implementation.
With Palestinians accusing Israel of trying to seize administrative control of the site, and Israel claiming the mosque compound is being used by Palestinian youth to stage unruly protests, the installation of cameras was proposed this weekend as a means of verifying the conflicting allegations. (Read more)
2. Israeli Arabs Demonstrate for Israel at Tel Aviv U: 'I'm a Muslim and I Have No Other Country' - Algemeiner
Several Muslim students gathered for a demonstration at the University of Tel Aviv, waving Israeli flags and holding banners with slogans against terrorism, Israeli news website 0404 reported on Friday.
One of the signs read, in Hebrew, "You are Palestinians - so you're my enemy." Another read: "I'm a Muslim and I have no other country."
Another held a sign that read: "We are against violence and whoever supports violence doesn't represent me, even if they're a Knesset member," referring to Israel's parliament. (Read more)
3. Israel sends blunt message to New Zealand: Don't try to renew peace talks - Jerusalem Post
Israeli officials summoned New Zealand's ambassador to Tel Aviv on Wednesday to express their displeasure with the government in Wellington for attempting to re-start Israeli-Palestinian peace negotiations by using its position as a non-permanent member of the UN Security Council.
According to Channel 2, the ambassador, Jonathan Curr, was called in for a meeting with National Security Adviser Yossi Cohen, who made clear in no uncertain terms that the Israeli government will countenance any diplomatic effort to re-ignite peace negotiations with Ramallah. (Read more)
4. Pope calls on Israeli, Palestinian leaders to decrease tension - Jerusalem Post
Pope Francis on Sunday appealed for an end to violence in the Holy Land, urging Israelis and Palestinians to shun hate and vengeance, and take concrete steps to ease tensions. Seven Israelis and at least 41 Palestinians have died in the recent outburst of violence.
"In this moment there is need for great courage and great fortitude in order to say 'No' to hatred and vengeance, and to carry out acts of peace," the pope told the tens of thousands gathered for Mass in St. Peter's Square. (Read more)
5. Jerusalemites conflicted over dividing city - Jerusalem Post
Against the backdrop of two polls indicating that half of Israelis approve of dividing the capital, while 58 percent approve of revoking tens of thousands of Palestinians' residency status, a cross-section of Jerusalemites expressed conflicting opinions near Zion Square on Wednesday.
The polls, conducted by the Knesset's TV Channel and the Israeli Midgam Institute, respectively, were taken after Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu recently suggested revoking the residency status of Palestinians who reside in violent east Jerusalem neighborhoods. (Read more)
6. India - Israel relationship emerges from the closet - Jerusalem Post
Long believed to hold the potential to become natural allies and trading partners, the predicted mutually-beneficial relationship between Israel and India is seen as maturing with lucrative benefits to both nations.
While there was a time the developing bonds between the two nations were stalled by India's ties to Israel's enemies, India now seems ready to reap the rewards of its ties to the Jewish state in the form of Israeli technology, weapons and military equipment, diamonds and agriculture. Israel, meantime, is developing close links with an emerging super-power at a time when its traditional allies are becoming a touch frosty and concern about isolation from the international community is growing. (Read more)
7. Weekly Prayer Update from Intercessors for Israel
To read this alert, please go here.
8. Weekly prayer update from Bridges for Peace
To read this alert, please go here.
1. Boehner bids the House farewell - The Hill
Outgoing Speaker John Boehner knew this would happen. Boehner (R-Ohio), well-known for his public crying, drew laughter before even beginning his farewell address to Congress by holding up a box of tissues as he walked to the podium before giving the final speech in a quarter-century career in the House. (Read more)
- Lord, we thank You that Congressman Boehner has been able to bid farewell to Congress with some humor, in what has been a serious situation. We pray that You will guide him in his future pursuits, and we pray for incoming Speaker, Paul Ryan, that You will fill his mouth and his mind with Your thoughts and words. We ask for a smooth transition for the new Speaker of the House. May this be a good move for all. In Your Name we pray, Amen.
- "But the Lord is good, and He is there in that city. He does no wrong. Every morning He governs the people fairly; every day He can be trusted." (Zephaniah 3:5)
2. Budget deal: Winners and losers - The Hill
Congress agreed early Friday morning to pass a two-year budget deal that raises funding levels and suspends the debt limit until 2017. The last-minute accord marked one of the last achievements of outgoing Speaker John Boehner (R-Ohio), and draws the curtain on the fiscal fights that were central to President Obama's feud with congressional Republicans. (Read more)
- Father, we are disappointed that the debt limit has been suspended until after Obama leaves office, allowing him to spend with impunity and do more damage to our nation and its economy. We pray against this "mesmerizing spirit" that seems to have blinded the Republicans and caused them to give him whatever he wants, and ask that spirit be paralyzed, and unable to do more harm. We do ask for honorable, responsible people to be elected this next election, who will fight for our good, and abide by our Constitution, and make this nation great again. In Your Name we pray, Amen.
- "I am God Almighty. Obey me and do what is right." (Genesis 17:1)
3. Exclusive: GOP campaigns plot revolt against RNC - Politico
Republican presidential campaigns are planning to gather in Washington, D.C., on Sunday evening to plot how to alter their party's messy debate process - and how to remove power from the hands of the Republican National Committee.
Not invited to the meeting: Anyone from the RNC, which many candidates have openly criticized in the hours since Wednesday's CNBC debate in Boulder, Colorado - a chaotic, disorganized affair that was widely panned by political observers.
On Thursday, many of the campaigns told POLITICO that the RNC, which has taken a greater role in the 2016 debate process than in previous election cycles, had failed to take their concerns into account. It was time, top aides to at least half a dozen of the candidates agreed, to begin discussing among themselves how the next debates should be structured and not leave it up to the RNC and television networks.
The gathering is being organized by advisers to the campaigns of Donald Trump, Ben Carson, Bobby Jindal and Lindsey Graham, according to multiple sources involved in the planning. Others who are expected to attend, organizers say, are representatives for Carly Fiorina, Mike Huckabee, Rand Paul, Marco Rubio and Rick Santorum. The planners are also reaching out to other Republican candidates. (Read more)
- Abba, we thank You for the courage of these men in their effort to make these debates more equal with the questioning of the Democratic candidates in their debates. We ask that You give them wisdom, and a spirit of cooperation, that they may carry out their plans successfully, and for clarity for the voters who will listen to those debates. We pray for truth to prevail, and come against any and all subterfuge and deceit, and ask that any deceit be revealed. In Your Name we pray, Amen.
- "They will do no wrong; they will tell no lies. A deceitful tongue will not be found in their mouths. They will eat and lie down and no one will make them afraid." (Zephaniah 3:12)
4. Justice Department to begin release of over 6,000 federal inmates under new guidelines - Fox News
The Department of Justice on Friday will begin releasing some 6,112 federal inmates under the U.S. Sentencing Commission's new sentencing retroactivity guidelines for drug offenders. This will be the largest one-time release of federal inmates ever, a law enforcement official told Fox News.
The timeframe for release by the DOJ's Bureau of Prisons is Oct. 30 through Nov. 2. Under the terms of these new sentencing guidelines, which took effect on Nov. 1, 2014, the Justice Department was given one year to prepare for the release of these prisoners.
In a background briefing on Wednesday, a Justice Department official told reporters that 77 percent of those being released in the coming days are currently in half-way houses or in home confinement. As an official put it, their release will serve as an "official handoff" from the Bureau of Prisons to probation. (Read more)
- Lord, we ask that this release be done decently, and in order, and in wisdom. We ask that these that are here illegally, will be returned to their countries of origin and be unable to return here. We ask that these "refuge cities" throughout our land, not give them refuge to re-offend, but that these who are released will be rehabilitated, and seek You and Life, and not death and destruction. Protect us from those who would wish to continue their lives of crimes, and if they do, that they would be quickly re-incarcerated. We ask this in Your precious Name, Amen.
- "And He said to the human race, 'The fear of the Lord---that is wisdom, and to shun evil is understanding.'" (Job 28:27)
5. Senators demand answers about IRS use of secret cellphone tracking systems - Washington Times
Two top senators are probing use by the Internal Revenue Service of secret cellphone tracking systems that are more often utilized by federal or local law enforcement agencies. IRS Commissioner John Koskinen admitted this week that the agency does use the technology, known as cell-site simulators, or StingRays. The admission came after a report by The Guardian that indicated the IRS has spent more than $71,000 to upgrade a version of the device and to receive training from a company that manufactures the devices. (Read more)
- Father, we thank You that this information has come to light, and pray that all the facts will be forthcoming, and unable to be hidden. We ask for not only the facts to be revealed, but also the real motivations behind these investigations, and the criteria that determines the persons being investigated. We treasure our right to privacy that the Constitution assures us, and ask for its protection. In Your Name we pray, Amen.
- "They plan evil things in their hearts---they continually stir up bitter strife." (Psalm 140:3)
6. Blimp on the loose: What does it do? - AP
The U.S. military has begun efforts to remove an Army radar blimp from the woods in northeast Pennsylvania, where the high-tech radar system crashed after it broke free from its mooring at Aberdeen Proving Grounds in Maryland. . . The JLENS is part of the military's national defense capabilities and is designed to detect cruise missiles and other threats to the Washington, D.C., region. It can detect moving pieces of machinery as far away as 340 miles and can stay up in the air for up to 30 days at a time. It does not carry any weapons or cameras. (Read more)
- Father God, whether this information needs to remain with security personnel, or can be made public -- either way, we pray that the TRUTH be exposed about how this blimp came loose. If this was an act of sabotage, designed to weaken our defenses on the East Coast, then we ask that those responsible would be held fully accountable and that actions would follow so that this message is mad clear: NOT ON OUR WATCH. Let justice be done, soon and swiftly, we ask in the name of Jesus Christ, amen and amen.
- "For I, the LORD, love justice . . . " (Isaiah 61:8)
7. US aircraft carrier scrambles fighter jets to intercept approaching Russian bombers off Korea - Daily Mail
The US Navy scrambled four fighter jets to intercept Russian warplanes earlier this week near a US aircraft carrier operating off the Korean peninsula, officials said Thursday. Two Russian planes flew close to the USS Ronald Reagan, prompting the mobilization of four F/A-18s, White House spokesman Josh Earnest revealed. He sought to downplay the incident in the Sea of Japan (East Sea), calling it 'not a particularly threatening encounter.' (Read more)
- Lord, we thank You that our military was ready to immediately respond to a perceived threat, even though we are told it was not a threatening encounter. We do ask that our military advisors would act in wisdom in protecting us from all real, or perceived threats. We ask that our president would not stand in the way of that protection, and we ask that all those who would desire to harm us in any way, would take note of our quick and decisive action, and abandon any evil plans they may have concerning us. Thank You for being our Protector! In Your Name we pray, Amen!
- "My God loves me, and He goes in front of me. He will help me defeat my enemies. Lord, our Protector, do not kill them, or my people will forget. With Your power scatter them and defeat them. They sin by what they say; they sin with their words. They curse and tell lies, so let their pride trap them." (Psalm 59:10-12)
8. Report: Breaching embargo, Russia flying Iranian weapons into Syria - YNetNews
2 daily shipments of Iranian weapons have been flown by Russian cargo planes into Syria, in breach of 2 UN resolutions that placed an arms embargo on Iran, according to a Fox News report. Russia has been flying Iranian weapons shipments into Syria over the past 10 days, according to an exclusive report on Fox News, breaking with an international weapons embargo against Iran.
The planes were reportedly seen at the Russian airbase in Latakia, Syria's main port city. According to the report, these weapons deliveries contravene two United Nations Security Council resolutions which placed an arms embargo on Iran. The flights are not registered. The report adds that the head of Iran's Al-Quds force, Qassem Soulimeini, is coordinating Russia's delivery of Iranian weapons, along with Russian President Vladimir Putin and Defense Minister Sergei Shoigu. (Read more)
- Lord God, we thank You that this information has come to light, and we join hearts and hands with thousands of intercessors across our nation tonight, asking that You intervene in this dangerous turn of events. We ask that the Russians stop helping the Iranians . . . period. In the name of Jesus Christ we offer this prayer, amen and amen.
- "I call upon the Lord, who is worthy to be praised, And I am saved from my enemies." (Psalm 18:3)
9. Syria conflict: Powers backing rivals meet in Vienna - BBC
The first talks bringing together all foreign powers backing rival sides in Syria's civil war have opened. The meeting in Vienna will seek to close the gap between the US and its allies, who support the rebels, and the key foreign allies of the Syrian government, Russia and Iran.
It is the first time Iran has been involved in the diplomacy. Meanwhile, activists in Syria say a bombardment by government forces killed at least 40 people near Damascus. (Read more)
- Lord God, we thank You that all these parties have now come to the same table, seeking a way for the civil war in Syria to come to an end. Lord God, we place a hedge around those who speak for Iran, for they know only how to speak lies and to spew forth violence. Let their words be of no effect, we pray. May calmer and wiser minds prevail in this meeting, and may You enter in to diffuse the tension now so rampant in that nation (Syria), bringing peace. We ask this prayer in the name of Jesus Christ, amen and amen.
- "If ye shall ask any thing in my name, I will do it." (John 14:14)
10. WATCH: German Citizens Panic, 'This Is Our Future' - As Muslims March Through City - Breitbart
A new video appears to show Islamists marching in the German city of Hanover while at least two girls look on and express their fears. The video, uploaded to various YouTube channels, has had over 100,000 views and appears to show a march that took place last week. (To view this video and listen to the girls' comments, go here.)
- O Lord of the nations, and our God, we are appalled at this horrible reminder of the holocaust, and thepotential evil of man's heart. Rescue Your people, O God, preserve them from the executioner, and the terrorists! Bring the evil ones down to their own graves, and may all their evil plans come back on their own heads, we pray, Amen!
- "And GOD saw that the wickedness of man was great in the earth, and that every imagination of the thoughts of his heart was only evil continually." (Genesis 6:5)
Friday, October 30, 2015
Are you a prophetic or political Christian?
For probably more obvious reasons that I would like to count, the Lord has had me focused recently on the condition of this nation. My heart tells me to write about the Middle East and Israel, my spirit is saying there is unfinished business with the United States. The sense that I am getting in my prayer time and study is that there is great confusion among Christian Americans about their loyalties and how they should be working out their salvation here on earth, and in particular as citizens of both God's kingdom and of the United States. There are those who say that America is not worth the trouble, that we should be focused on the Kingdom of God. I do not see these two issues as mutually exclusive.
My ancestors came to this land because of religious persecution. They entered into covenant with God--not the other way around. They dedicated this land to God. As it grew into a nation, the struggle ensued as to how this nation would be formed and who was going to do it. Yes, there were bad men, men who were not Christians, men who were of secret societies, deists, whatever. But there were also strong Christians who shaped and molded this nation and its form of government. They wanted a nation where each man is recognized as equal in the sight of God and under the laws. They wanted laws that protected the rights of life, liberty and pursuit of happiness as granted by God.
In this atmosphere of freedom of speech, religion and economics, Christians thrived. They not only became the most blessed, wealthiest, freest nation on earth, they also were part and parcel to evangelizing the rest of the world with the gospel of Christ. But over the years, humanists have sought to take away the benefits of a Constitutional Republic and replace it with a socialist democracy where the rule of law is subject to the ever changing desires of the people. Humanism is of satan and it is not only an enemy of the republic, but also of God. In short, this country is what we make it. For this time in history it has fallen into the hands of darkness. The only thing that overcomes darkness is light. That's where we come in.
You can be a great citizen of the kingdom of God as well as a great citizen of the United States--a prophetic Christian. For me, I am first and foremost a citizen of the kingdom of God. As a citizen of this kingdom, I am also by grace and by birth a citizen of the United States--still a prophetic Christian. I take both citizenships very seriously, but one is an extension of the other. Philippians 2:12 instructs us to "work out our faith with fear and trembling." And so we must. Romans 12:21 tells us to "overcome evil with good." Christ told us to be salt and light. You see, in reality, it is not about nationalism. It is about our prophetic civic duty to the kingdom of God. If we are doing what the Lord commanded us to do, our nation would not be on the precipice of evil and darkness.
Have a Blessed and Powerful Day!
Two Alerts from ThreatsUSA
(Editor's note: These alerts are always brief, including truncated words at times. We present these to you as they have come to our office.)
#1 - FBI Halloween Alert
FBI has warned law enforcement of a Halloween scam to create disturbances, setting up a trap for the cops so that when they show up to bring peace, they are shot at, etc.
#2 - British Intelligence Warns of Catastrophic Attack Planned by ISIS/AQ
Britain's MI5 intel service warns terror threat from AQ/ISIS is "unprecedented" w mass casualty attack plotting actively underway. 3000 susp jihadis in UK.
Victory for Freedom of Speech
On Wednesday, the Sixth Circuit Court of Appeals completely reversed a lower court's decision and ruled in favor of Evangelical Christians who were arrested for disturbing the peace at the 2012 Arab Festival in Dearborn, Michigan. The Christians had bottles, eggs, and other items hurled at them by Muslims for publicly preaching the Gospel of Jesus Christ. A short video of this episode can be found here.
During this festival, a group of Muslims approached the Christians and asked to hear about the Gospel. The Christians obliged and began sharing about the Bible, Jesus, and their faith. Other Muslims became angry and assaulted the Christians for their speech. The police ended up arresting the Christians, not the Muslims.
The case, Bible Believers v. Wayne County, was brought by the American Freedom Law Center (AFLC) on behalf of the Christians.
On August 27, 2014, a divided, three-judge panel of the Sixth Circuit dismissed the civil rights lawsuit, finding the violent response of the Muslim hecklers justified the Wayne County sheriffs' order to the Christians they would be arrested for disorderly conduct if they did not leave the festival area.
Yesterday, the Sixth Circuit ruled in favor of the Christians on every issue, completely reversing the lower court opinion, and directing the court to enter judgment in the Christians' favor.
In its decision, the Sixth Circuit ruled the County and the two Deputy Chief defendants were liable for violating the Christians' First Amendment rights to free speech and the free exercise of religion, and for depriving the Christians of the equal protection of the law. The court ruled the individual defendants did not enjoy qualified immunity, and the County was liable as a municipality for the constitutional violations. (Source: Understanding the Threat)
> > > To read the court's opinion, as well as the rest of this article, please go here.
- Father we thank You for this victory, and we give You all the Glory, amen and amen.
- "With the kind You show Yourself kind; With the blameless You show Yourself blameless; With the pure You show Yourself pure, And with the crooked You show Yourself astute. For You save an afflicted people, But haughty eyes You abase." (Psalm 18: 25-27)
Songs Our Grandmothers Sang:
ONWARD, CHRISTIAN SOLDIERS
"Do not be discouraged because of this vast army. For the battle is not yours, but God's." (2 Chronicles 20:15)
Onward, Christian soldiers, marching as to war, With the cross of Jesus going on before. Christ, the royal Master, leads against the foe; Forward into battle see His banners go!
Onward, Christian soldiers, marching as to war,
With the cross of Jesus going on before.
At the sign of triumph Satan's host doth flee; On then, Christian soldiers, on to victory! Hell's foundations quiver at the shout of praise; Brothers lift your voices, loud your anthems raise.
Like a mighty army moves the church of God; Brothers, we are treading where the saints have trod. We are not divided, all one body we, One in hope and doctrine, one in charity.
What the saints established that I hold for true. What the saints believèd, that I believe too. Long as earth endureth, men the faith will hold, Kingdoms, nations, empires, in destruction rolled.
Crowns and thrones may perish, kingdoms rise and wane, But the church of Jesus constant will remain. Gates of hell can never gainst that church prevail; We have Christ's own promise, and that cannot fail.
Onward then, ye people, join our happy throng, Blend with ours your voices in the triumph song. Glory, laud and honor unto Christ the King, This through countless ages men and angels sing.
Please go here. (Sung by members of the Coral Ridge Presbyterian Church)
About the Author:
Words: Sabine Baring-Gould, 1865
Music: Arthur S. Sullivan, 1871
About the Hymn:
Baring-Gould wrote about this hymn:
Whit-Monday is a great day for school festivals in Yorkshire. One Whit-Monday, thirty years ago, it was arranged that our school should join forces with that of a neighboring village. I wanted the children to sing when marching from one village to another, but couldn't think of anything quite suitable; so I sat up at night, resolved that I would write something myself. "Onward, Christian Soldiers" was the result. It was written in great haste, and I am afraid some of the rhymes are faulty. Certainly nothing has surprised me more than its popularity. I don't remember how it got printed first, but I know that very soon it found its way into several collections. I have written a few other hymns since then, but only two or three have become at all well-known.
This hymn was sung at the funeral of American president Dwight Eisenhower at the National Cathedral, Washington, DC, March 1969.
Whit-Monday is also called "Pentecost Monday."
HALLOWEEN FIREBALLS THIS WEEKEND?
en years ago, in late Oct. 2005, Earth ran into an unusually dense stream of debris from Comet Encke, source of the annual Taurid meteor shower. The result was a display of bright fireballs widely observed from Oct. 28th through Nov. 10th. Astronomers called them the "Halloween Fireballs," and they looked like this:
Hiroyuki Iida took the picture on Oct. 28, 2005, from Toyama, Japan. To get a sense of the fireball's luminosity, look just above it. That is Sirius, the brightest star in the sky. The fireball was at least as bright.
Astronomer David Asher, who correctly predicted the 2005 "Taurid swarm," thinks Earth might run into another filament of debris from Comet Encke this weekend. If so, the encounter would spark a 2015 display of Halloween fireballs. The best time to look is during the hours around midnight when the constellation Taurus is high in the sky. If the shower materializes, observers could see a meteor explode every few hours.
Taurid fireballs come from a swarm of particles bigger than normal comet dust. They're about the size of pebbles or small stones. The rocky swarm moves within the greater Encke dust stream, sometimes hitting Earth, sometimes not. Will this Halloween be a hit? Stay tuned. (Read more)
"There will be signs in the sun, moon and stars. On the earth, nations will be in anguish and perplexity at the roaring and tossing of the sea." (Luke 21:25)
High School Runner Wins District Championship, But the Kindness He Showed Next, to His Competition, Disqualified Him
The cross country runner sprinted across the finish line on October 22(nd) and into the record books as the Davis County High School's first district champion.
As Zach exchanged high-fives with his coach he turned around and saw one of his rivals struggling to finish the race.
The Iowa High School Athletic Association may take away Zach's victory, but they won't be able to take away his courage.
"This guy was about 20 meters from the finish line and he looked awful," Zach told me. "His face was turning white and he was holding his chest. He looked like he was going to fall."
The 17-year-old shouted for other runners to lend the young man a hand but no one did.
So without giving it a moment's thought, Zach stopped celebrating and rushed to the side of the struggling runner.
"I didn't know who he was," he said. "I didn't even know what school he was from. I just stepped in and helped him. I didn't want him to fall."
Worship With Us Today!
"Your Presence" - Planetshakers
Two Daily Conference Calls
Capitol Hill Prayer Partners encourages you to participate, any day of the week, on these calls which are each ongoing, day and night! To learn more about how you can join these calls, please go here.
ABOUT CAPITOL HILL PRAYER PARTNERS
To learn more about our ministry, and to sign up to begin receiving our daily alerts, please go here.
> > > Please go here to learn how you can avoid certain spam issues when receiving our alerts.