"Emergency need" for David's Tent."
Go here, or see below . . .
Ten Days of Awe:
Conference Call Until Sept. 23
9-10 am Eastern
For more details, please go here.
Capitol Hill Prayer Partners
"A National Prayer Alliance"
P.O. Box 5152
Herndon, VA 20172-1970
The Daily Brief:
"Praying for All in Authority"
Friday, September 18, 2015
"All the earth bows down to you; they sing praise to you,
they sing the praises of your name." (Psalm 66:4)
The Values Voters Summit, sponsored by the Family Research Council, will be held from September 25 - 27 (corrected dates).
"Praise Him with the sound of the shofar." (Psalm 150:3)
Abide in Me . . .
Day Eleven: Friday, September 18, 2015
When unfortunate circumstances strike your life, you may feel like you're in shock - unable to immediately respond to what is happening. You may feel a panic and a sense that your life is out of control. But your life is never out of control when God is by your side. Reach out for His peace, and it will be waiting.
"When you pass through the waters, I will be with you; And through the rivers, they will not overflow you. When you walk through the fire, you will not be scorched, Nor will the flame burn you." (Isaiah 43:2)
Join us every night through Tuesday, Sept. 29th, as we abide together in His presence . . .
Conference number: 605-562-3140
Access Code: 596015#
Time: 9:00 p.m. EDT/8:00 p.m. CDT/7:00 p.m. MDT/ 6:00 p.m. PDT
We welcome you all to come and join us in these very special times of worship, fellowship and fresh anointing as we continue our 21-day vigil to Abide in His Glory.
Our vigil will continue through this weekend; and the devotional guide will be published again on Monday.
"Though the mountains be shaken and the hills be removed, yet my unfailing love for you will not be shaken nor my covenant of peace be removed," says the LORD, who has compassion on you." (Isaiah 54:10)
1. Israel deploys Iron Dome in South in run-up to Palestinian 'day of rage' - Jerusalem Post
The Israeli military has deployed the Iron Dome rocket interceptor on the outskirts of the southern city of Ashdod in anticipation of more rioting in Jerusalem, Channel 10 reported on Thursday morning. Hamas, which rules the Gaza Strip, has declared Friday "a day of rage" in response to recent developments on Temple Mount. (Read more)
- Father, we ask for Your Hand of protection to rest upon all the citizens of Israel during tomorrow's events. In Your Name, amen.
- "Because he has loved Me, therefore I will deliver him; I will set him securely on high, because he has known My name." (Psalm 91:14)
2. Israeli aid group's workers rescue Syrian refugees off Greek coast - JNS
The Israeli humanitarian aid group IsraAID was involved in the rescue of dozens of refugees off the Greek coast last weekend.
"A boat arrived almost up to the shore when all of a sudden its engine exploded and flipped the boat," IsraAid founder Shachar Zahavi said in a statement.
"Some of the women, children and babies didn't know how to swim and our staff immediately jumped into the water to help them preventing them from drowning," he said, adding, "After bringing everyone onto the shore safely our medical team treated some of the sick and injured while our logistic team distributed food and water to the rest." (Read more)
3. IDF armored brigade practices large-scale airlift of wounded soldiers in Golan - Jerusalem Post
The IDF's 188 Armored Brigade held a large-scale exercise on the Golan Heights on Wednesday, simulating the airlift of a large group of wounded soldiers to hospital.
Capt. Dean Nahman, medical officer for the 188 Brigade, said the drill was aimed at ensuring the fastest possible airlift of soldiers, in Yasur transport helicopters, following a mass-casualty incident that could occur during routine times or in a state of conflict. (Read more)
4. Israel troubled by potential conflict with Russian forces in Syria - Times of Israel
A key element of Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu's upcoming brief visit to Moscow will be to prevent a scenario in which the Israeli army and Russian forces deployed in Syria fire at each other.
Netanyahu is scheduled to meet with Russian President Vladimir Putin next Monday during a trip that will span just a few hours before he returns to Israel.
The prime minister hopes to hear from Putin about the purpose of a recent Russian military buildup in Syria, which borders northeastern Israel, how extensive it will be, and how long it will continue, the Hebrew-language Haaretz newspaper reported Thursday, citing sources in Jerusalem. (Read more)
5. Ahead of Yom Kippur, Liberman tells PM to repent, resign - Times of Israel
Accusing the government of being ineffective in the face of a spike of violence, Yisrael Beytenu party leader Avigdor Liberman called on Thursday for Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu to seek atonement from the Israeli people, and vacate his seat.
The prime minister's erstwhile ally said in a Facebook post that the best way for the Likud party leader to demonstrate his contrition over the security situation, which has seen an uptick in violence in Jerusalem in past days, is to resign from the premiership. (Read more)
6. Israel delighted as UN watchdog votes down resolution on nuclear program - Israel National News
The general assembly of the International Atomic Energy Agency voted on Thursday against a resolution calling for international monitoring of Israel's nuclear facilities.
Sixty-one countries voted against the resolution, including the entire European Union, while 43 countries voted for it and 33 states abstained. (Read more)
- Praise the Lord!
1. House Votes to Freeze Funding for Planned Parenthood - The Hill
The House on Friday voted along party lines to freeze federal funding for Planned Parenthood after weeks of escalating tension surrounding its use of fetal tissue. In a 241-187 vote, the House approved legislation that would block Planned Parenthood's federal funding for one year, giving time for Congress to fully investigate claims of wrongdoing by the provider. (Read more)
- Abba, we are grateful to You for this win in the House in voting to defund, or freeze, federal funding for Planned Parenthood. We pray that there will be a full investigation of these horrific videos, and that the Truth would prevail. We ask that nothing will be "swept under the table", but that all shall know the truth, and respond accordingly, to bring glory to You, and save our innocent victims, we pray. Amen.
- "And you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free." (John 8:32)
2. States Move to Ban Aborted Fetal Tissue From Medical Research - Fox News
Aggressive state efforts to ban the use of fetal tissue in research is alarming some scientists who say such measures will set back efforts to cure the world's deadliest diseases, including cancer, diabetes and Alzheimer's.
But lawmakers in states like California and Wisconsin, which are deliberating whether to make their state laws even tougher than federal restrictions, say ending the practice of harvesting organs from aborted fetuses is a moral and ethical imperative. They say the summer release of nine undercover videos featuring Planned Parenthood representatives and others talking candidly about obtaining and transferring fetal body parts to laboratories has sparked outrage among their constituencies, and has "pulled back the curtain" on what they say is a gruesome business.
"There's a lot of outrage and I think certainly a lot of strong feelings (in the General Assembly) similar to what we are hearing from our constituencies. They want this to stop and the videos are certainly what's forcing that," said Wisconsin Republican State Senator Scott Fitzgerald, who is also the majority leader. He is helping to shepherd a bill through the Republican-dominated legislature that would not only prohibit the sale of fetal body parts - which is already banned under federal law - but would also demand that "no person may knowingly and for valuable consideration acquire, receive, or otherwise transfer a fetal body part." In addition, it would ban all use of fetal tissue from abortions for experimentation. (Read more)
- Abba, we have been sickened by the depravity of these videos of tearing live babies apart to use their organs for other purposes. We beg You for Your divine intervention. Give us Your wisdom to stop this heinous practice, we pray. Give us strategies, and discretion. Even if we cannot stop this murder of innocent babies, we pray that You will enable us to stop this horrible method of carrying out those murders. In the Name of Jesus Christ we pray, Amen and Amen!
- "For 'who has known the mind of the Lord that he may instruct Him?'" "Do no murder!" (I Corinthians 2:16; Exodus 20:13)
3. Democrats Block Iran Deal Legislation for a Third Time - Arutz Sheva
Senate Democrats block legislation meant to kill the Iran nuclear deal, ensuring Congress won't disapprove it at all.
meant to kill the Iran nuclear deal, Reuters reported. By a 56-42 vote, the Republican-majority Senate fell short of the 60 votes needed to advance in the 100-member chamber.
A similar occurrence took place this past Tuesday, when Republicans also fell four votes short of the 60 needed to advance a bill of disapproval of the deal. The first vote took place exactly a week ago, last Thursday, when senators voted 58-42 to end debate on a resolution of disapproval opposing the deal.
With no more Senate votes this week, noted Reuters, the result of the latest vote ensured Congress will not pass a resolution of disapproval that would have crippled the deal by eliminating President Barack Obama's ability to waive many sanctions. A resolution would have had to pass both the Senate and House of Representatives by midnight Thursday, and survive Obama's veto, to be enacted.
The House, where Republicans also have a majority, never voted on the resolution, opting to pass three symbolic Iran-related measures that would not have affected the nuclear deal.
Republicans are continuing to fight the deal, with moves being initiated in the Senate to sue Obama for not giving Congress access to classified side deals between Iran and the International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA) in their review period, and demanding the review period be restarted as a result. Those side deals stipulate among other things that Iran will inspect its own covert nuclear site of Parchin without international inspectors being allowed. At the site Iran has reportedly conducted nuclear detonator experiments. (Read more)
- Lord, our hearts are grieved along with yours, for making an unholy alliance with Israel's enemy, and our own. We do cry out for Your mercy to be extended to us as a nation, and as individuals. We repent, on behalf of our president, congress, and all others in agreement with this vile deal. Protect us as Your servants we pray. We do praise You that You are unmoved, and unsurprised by this incident, and our Hope and Trust is in You, alone! May this agreement unravel and backfire on the evil-doers. In Jesus Name we pray, Amen.
- "But I will have no pity, nor will I show mercy. I will bring their evil back on their own heads." (Ezekiel 9:12)
4. As in the 'Days of Noah': Obama to nominate first openly gay service secretary to lead the Army - Washington Post
President Obama, in a first for the Pentagon, has chosen to nominate Eric Fanning to lead the Army, a move that would make him the first openly gay civilian secretary of one of the military services.
Fanning's nomination is the latest in a series of actions taken by the administration to advance the rights of gays and lesbians throughout the federal government. The Obama administration has overhauled internal policies to provide benefits to same-sex partners, appointed gay men and lesbians to the executive branch and the federal bench and ended the 18-year ban on gays serving openly in the military.
Fanning, who must still be confirmed by the Senate, has been a specialist on defense and national security issues for more than 25 years in Congress and the Pentagon. As Army secretary, he would be partnered with Gen. Mark Milley, who took over as the Army's top general in August. Together the two men would assume responsibility for the Pentagon's largest and most troubled service. (Read more)
- Father, we are thankful that the Senate will have an opportunity to review and to reject this nominee to head the U.S. Army. We specifically ask that the Senate Armed Services Committee will reject Eric Fanning, so that his nomination never reaches the floor of the full Senate for a vote of approval.
Lord God, how far we have fallen! As this headline states, we are truly living in the time of Sodom and Gomorrah -- a time that ended in disaster. We repent before You, Abba, and we ask for your help in time of need, in the name of Jesus Christ we pray, amen.
- "You shall not lie with a male as one lies with a female; it is an abomination." (Lev. 18:22)
5. Valerie Jarrett Meets With "Black Lives Matter" Leaders at the White House - Breitbart
President Obama's senior adviser Valerie Jarrett met with Black Lives Matter activists yesterday (Wed.) at the White House, the latest sign that the Obama administration is involved with the controversial protest group.
Jarrett met with three organizers for Campaign Zero. DeRay Mckesson, Brittany Packnett, and Johnetta Elzie as well as Phil Agnew of the Dream Defenders and Jamye Wooten, an organizer for Baltimore United for Change were there, according to a senior White House official who confirmed the visit to Buzzfeed. The group of activists also met with Roy Austin, the director of the White House Office of Urban Affairs.
After the meeting, Packnett tweeted a selfie with Jarrett thanking her for engaging the movement. (Read more)
- Father, we come to You asking that You would staff our White House with those who bring peace and agreement for the good that You want us to seek and display; not discord, violence and evil. We ask You to deal with Valerie Jarrett, and all her associates who wish to work evil to our people. Convict her, and bring her to salvation we pray, in Jesus wonderful Name, Amen.
- "These six things the Lord hates, Yes seven are an abomination to Him: A proud look, A lying tongue, Hands that shed innocent blood, A heart that devises wicked plans, Feet that are swift in running to evil, A false witness who speaks lies, And one who sows discord among brethren." (Proverbs 6:16-19)
6. Obama praises France train heroes as 'very best of America' - Fox News
This time, they suited up.
The three young Americans who thwarted a gunman on a Paris-bound passenger train last month got their moment in the Oval Office on Thursday -- and they dressed for it.
President Obama praised Alek Skarlatos, Spencer Stone and Anthony Sadler for teamwork, courage and quick-thinking actions that averted "a real calamity." (Read more)
- Father, we do thank You that the president has honored and acknowledged the courage of these three brave young men. In Jesus' name, amen.
- "Do not withhold good from those to whom it is due, when it is in your power to act." (Proverbs 3:27)
7. Vatican Disputes White House Guest List for Papal Visit - Wall Street Journal
Invitations to transgender activists, first openly gay U.S. Episcopal bishop and activist nun to White House event prompt pushback.
On the eve of Pope Francis's arrival in the U.S., the Vatican has taken offense at the Obama administration's decision to invite to the pope's welcome ceremony transgender activists, the first openly gay Episcopal bishop and an activist nun who leads a group criticized by the Vatican for its silence on abortion and euthanasia. (Read more)
- Lord, we praise You that the Vatican is disputing the guest list for the visit of the Pope to the White House. We ask that the Pope and the Vatican will stand strong, and steadfast in the face of all criticism. We ask that absolutes be upheld, and righteousness be exalted. In Your Name we pray, Amen.
- "But thanks be to God, who gives us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ. Therefore, my beloved brethren, be steadfast, immovable, always abounding in the work of the Lord, knowing that your labor is not in vain in the Lord." (I Corinthians 15:57,58)
8. E.U. nations pull welcome mats for migrants, imposing new restrictions - Washington Post
ZAGREB, Croatia - European nations once friendly to refugees abruptly yanked their welcome mats Thursday, as Germany considered slashing its benefits and Croatia announced it was closing most of its road links with Serbia "until further notice."
The German measures would overhaul asylum codes to stem the massive flow of migrants into Europe, scaling back the generous policies that have made Germany a beacon for desperate war refugees and economic migrants pouring out of the Middle East, Africa and beyond.
In a 128-page draft law produced by the German Interior Ministry and obtained by The Washington Post, the government would speed asylum procedures, cut cash benefits, hasten deportations and punish those with false claims and phony paperwork.
The tough new measures, the draft bill states, are needed to cope with the huge influx of refugees into Germany, where 800,000 asylum applications were expected this year in a country with a population of 81 million. (Read more)
- Father God, we rejoice at this news! Praise You, Jesus! The leaders of the EU nations have now come to their senses and are beginning to take action to strengthen their borders and to protect their own citizens. We ask that Barack Hussein Obama and all he works with would take heed and follow suit for our own country, in Jesus' name, amen.
- "I will instruct you and teach you in the way you should go; I will counsel you with my loving eye on you." (Psalm 32:8)
9. Syrian army starts using new weapons from Russia - military source - Reuters
The Syrian military has recently started using new types of air and ground weapons supplied by Russia, a Syrian military source told Reuters on Thursday, underlining growing Russian support for Damascus that is alarming the United States. (Read more)
- Father, we are concerned, as a nation, and as individuals about growing Russian support for Damascus, and other Middle Eastern countries. We are asking that somehow Russia would realize that Israel and the United States are not their enemies, and they would "come to their senses" regarding this world scene. We ask that You would be lifted up before them, and they would respond to You, receiving the truth of Your goodness and kindness, that You desire for them to see. Remove confusion from their troubled minds, and open their eyes to the truth of Your love, and that You, alone, are the Living God. Draw them to You, we pray, Amen.
- "As for Me, when I am lifted up from the earth, I will draw everyone to Myself." (John 12:32)
10. Prosor : Abbas fuels Temple Mount fire, UN fans the flames - Jerusalem Post
Israel's Ambassador to the UN Ron Prosor reacted Friday morning to the UN Security Council's statement . . .on . . . Jerusalem saying that "When the Palestinians set the Temple Mount ablaze, Mahmoud Abbas fuels the fire, and the Security Council fans the flames, it is a recipe for a regional explosion." The United Nations Security Council had called for "restraint, refraining from provocative actions and rhetoric and upholding the historic status quo" on the Temple Mount on Thursday evening. (Read more)
- Lord, we pray that You will defuse the tempers, and cause them to drop their rocks; as Jesus defused the imminent stoning of Mary Magdalene, and her accusers dropped their rocks. We pray that these individuals will be convicted of their own sin, and drop to their knees before You in repentance. In Jesus Name we ask this, Amen.
- "Humble yourselves with an attitude of repentance and insignificance in the presence of the Lord, and He will exalt you. He will life you up, He will give you purpose." (James 4:10,11)
Friday, September 18th
Overthrowing the US -- count the ways
The president promised to "remake America" when he was first elected to office. He is true to his word. There are so many ways to overthrow a nation, and he is a practicing marvel at it. Destroy the economy and put as many as possible on the government dole (record numbers out of the workforce; record numbers on government assistance programs); destroy traditional marriage, the fabric of society; refuse to secure the borders and bring in millions of Islamists as refugees--these are all pretty effective ways to rip apart the greatest nation in the world and "remake" it. Now the "president" is in a race to put the finishing touches on his masterpiece of remaking before the next election.
The New York Times reports that the president is redoubling his efforts to encourage legal immigrants to become voting citizens. The Times reports: "White House officials announced the start of a nationwide campaign on Thursday to encourage legal immigrants to become American citizens, which could add millions of voters to the electorate in time for the presidential election next year. With about 8.8 million legal residents in the country who are eligible to become citizens, White House officials said they were trying to make it easier to complete the final steps to citizenship." The feds will be offering practice tests on cellphones, paying fees with credit cards, and organizing citizenship workshops.
The Times continues, "Also in the works are local initiatives to make immigrants feel more welcome, and a revision of Justice Department regulations that would make it easier for people who want to help immigrants naturalize to obtain credentials to provide basic volunteer legal assistance." Your tax dollars will also pay for a television blitz campaign that has the "president" giving a warm and fuzzy "welcoming" message. Statistics indicate that about 60% of legal immigrants are Latino and 20% are Asian, with nearly a third of legal immigrants being Mexican. These demographics elected the "president," not once, but twice. And he is counting on another socialist to finish the job he started in remaking America.
At the same time Islamists "refugees" from terrorist-sponsoring states are being brought in by the hundreds of thousands, the "president" is also using your hard earned tax dollars to curry favor with a voting block the next socialist Democrat will need to get elected. The end result is the further melting down of America, its unique and successful Republic, and with it the exceptional way of life called the American Dream. This is what happens when we allow our nation to turn away from God. There are severe consequences for breaking the laws of God, and America is experiencing them. It's in our choices for leadership and our collective social morals. Proverbs 4:19-22 says, "The way of the wicked is as darkness...attend to my words...keep them in the midst of your heart. For they are life unto those that find them, and health to all their flesh."
Have a Blessed and Powerful Day!
"Emergency Alert for David's Tent"
Pope Francis and David's Tent
Temporary Change of Locations
Due to Pope Francis' visit to Washington DC, David's Tent must move out of our current location due to the requirement of the US Secret Service.
Last Friday, three hours before David's Tent kicked off, we were informed that the Secret Service was requiring us to take down and load out everything from the National Mall to create a safe zone for the Papal Parade in DC, September 23. As it turns out, David's Tent falls just inside the perimeter being established for Pope Francis.
The past five days we have knocked on every door possible, including the Vatican Embassy in Washington DC, seeking favor to turn this around, but to no avail. Today, having exhausted all other options, we put our oars in the boat, surrendered, and begin to plan the load out. God works all things together for the good of his people, so we only need to trust Him. Shouts of joy and victory must always resound from our tent! (Psalms 118:15)
As it currently stands, we need to be fully off the Mall by 5pm on Sept 22. We have yet to receive word about when we can start loading back in, but we expect to hear soon. This has lead to unexpected expenses moving the tent, including extra labor and transportation, but we have set our faces to keeping the song going uninterrupted.
We are seeking other possible venues to keep the song going in DC, and are currently working with the National Park Service to find a new temporary location. We appreciate all your prayers and support as our staff seeks to take this in stride. We will keep you informed as we get more information as to the plans for next week concerning David's Tent.
If you are scheduled to lead worship, please stay on course with those plans and we will be in contact about our new location.
Jesus tore down the temple and rebuilt it in three days! Let's celebrate!
In faith and joy,
The David's Tent Team
> > > Additional note from CHPP:
We understand that the David's Tent team will need to raise several thousand dollars in order to accommodate the requirements of the Secret Service. Obviously, the clock is now ticking and funds will have to be raised immediately.
We wish to encourage all of our 4,229 prayer partners to please "dig deep" into your own pockets, and send an offering of any amount to David's Tent, "a.s.a.p."
Their website is:
"Send me also cedar, cypress and algum timber from Lebanon, for I know that your servants know how to cut timber of Lebanon; and indeed my servants will work with your servants, to prepare timber in abundance for me, for the house which I am about to build will be great and wonderful." (2 Chronicles 2:8,9)
Songs Our Grandmothers Sang:
"I will ask the Father, and He shall give you another Comforter." (John 14:16)
Joys are flowing like a river, Since the Comforter has come; He abides with us forever, Makes the trusting heart His home.
Blessed quietness, holy quietness, What assurance in my soul! On the stormy sea, He speaks peace to me, How the billows cease to roll!
Bringing life and health and gladness, All around this heav'nly Guest, Banished unbelief and sadness, Changed our weariness to rest.
Like the rain that falls from Heaven, Like the sunlight from the sky, So the Holy Ghost is given, Coming on us from on high.
See, a fruitful field is growing, Blessèd fruit of righteousness; And the streams of life are flowing In the lonely wilderness.
What a wonderful salvation, Where we always see His face! What a perfect habitation, What a quiet resting place!
Please go here.
About the Author:
Words: Manie P. Ferguson, 1897.
Music: W. S. Marshall, 1897
"It Felt Like the Apocalypse"
Israel Hit with Extreme and Unusual Weather on Jewish New Year
As Jews across Israel celebrated the Jewish New Year of Rosh Hashana earlier this week, parts of the country were hit with extreme flash flooding and, in some areas, hail, in an unusual change of weather.
"It felt like the apocalypse, the rain has been torrential, there were about 10 lightning strikes in seconds, and even with your windshield wipers on high, it was impossible to see anything," Mark Katz, a National Parks Authority employee, told the Times of Israel.
Since the beginning of September, Israel has experienced a series of extreme weather changes, beginning last week with a sudden sandstorm that blanketed the country in thick yellow dust. The record setting five-day dust storm was also accompanied by a heat-wave, with new records reached across Israel in temperatures and air pollution.
Last week's sandstorm is reported to be the worst to hit the region in Israel's history. As the dust finally dissipated, it was only to be replaced with freak rainstorms and flash flooding in the Arava and Judean deserts.
Israel's meteorological service issued flash flood warnings Tuesday, even going so far as to close the Eilat Airport, grounding domestic flights until the late evening.
The flash floods led to road closures in from the central region of Mitzpe Rimon all the way just north of Eilat. The extreme change in weather also caused parts of southern Israel and the Galilee to be hit by a rare hail storm. Witnesses reported hail the size of ice cubes. (Read more)
Source: Breaking Israel News
See also this report from David Dekker, meteorologist for Channel One in Israel.
"Have you entered the storehouses of the snow, Or have you seen the storehouses of the hail, Which I have reserved for the time of distress, For the day of war and battle?" (Job 38:22-23)
Texas Pastor Calms Islamic Terrorist During Church Threat:
Man Later Thanks the Church!
"Please put security measures in place. Do not get caught thinking that this only happens in other places-in big places. It's by the grace and mercy of God that we are not on the other side of history; the other side of tragedy." -Rev. John D. Johnson III
(Tyler, TX)-"Every hair on my neck just stood up," said Rev. John D. Johnson III, when Rasheed Abdul Aziz walked into Corinth Missionary Baptist Church last Sunday.
According to a report in the Tyler Morning Telegraph, the armed and heavily tattooed Aziz-who was wearing camouflage fatigue pants, camo boots, a black T-shirt and a tactical vest-was sweating profusely when he launched into a rant about being a "man of Islam."
Aziz then reportedly started yelling about "how his god had authorized him to take lives" and that it was okay for him to kill "infidels."
In response to Aziz's aggressive behavior, Johnson-a former parole officer-was said to have done the very opposite. He got between Aziz and the door, asked him to calm down and offered him a prayer and cool drink.
"I never gave him the power of feeling he was in control [or] that I was frightened," said Johnson. "I was very cautious not to raise my voice or make any quick moves."
Click here to read more of this remarkable story-how Aziz was captured and the note he left the church "thanking them for their kindness."
Worship With Us Today!
Great Dance Music Video in Jerusalem!
Two Daily Conference Calls
Capitol Hill Prayer Partners encourages you to participate, any day of the week, on these calls which are each ongoing, day and night! To learn more about how you can join these calls, please go here.
ABOUT CAPITOL HILL PRAYER PARTNERS
To learn more about our ministry, and to sign up to begin receiving our daily alerts, please go here.
> > > Please go here to learn how you can avoid certain spam issues when receiving our alerts.