Join us next Friday, Oct. 31,
for a marathon, 27-hour conference call,
covering the nation in prayer
and taking the day back for Him!
(Details on our Monday edition.)
Capitol Hill Prayer Partners
"A National Prayer Alliance"
P.O. Box 5152
Herndon, VA 20172-1970
The Daily Brief:
"Praying for All in Authority"
Friday, October 24, 2014
"For You light my lamp; The Lord my God illumines my darkness." (Psalm 18:28)
Please cover the shopping malls in your home town on Saturday (tomorrow) in prayer, and all places of worship on Sunday. Stand against violence in your city.
In His Name, amen.
"Violence shall no longer be heard in your land, Neither wasting nor destruction within your borders; But you shall call your walls Salvation, And your gates Praise." (Isaiah 60:18)
". . . the glory of the LORD filled the temple. . ." (2 Chronicles 5:14)
The Daily Brief
1. SPECIAL PRAYER REQUEST FROM CHPP - Capitol Hill Prayer Partners
It has come to our attention that during the past 24 hours, a number of key national prayer leaders have been having technical difficulties with communication systems. Our own server (Patriot.net) is still down after two days; another leader had his phone corrupted and is struggling to find others he needs to contact; and a third key intercessor has no computer at all.
Please join us in prayer that these issues will be resolved for all the saints in the Army of God -- especially now! Thank you!
- "The effectual, fervent prayer of a righteous man availeth much." (James 5:16)
- "No weapon that is forged against us shall prosper . . ." (Isaiah 54:17a)
- "So I will restore to you the years that the swarming locust has eaten . . . My people shall never be put to shame." (Joel 2:25,27)
2. Student Opens Fire Inside High School - CNN
Police: 2 dead, including gunman, at high school near Seattle
The gunman who opened fire Friday at Washington state's Marysville-Pilchuck High School has been identified as freshman Jaylen Fryberg, fellow students, including eyewitnesses, told CNN.
Fryberg was announced as the high school's freshman homecoming king on October 17, according to YouTube video of the ceremony and accounts from students to CNN.(Read more here)
- Lord God, first we ask for comfort for all families affected today by the shooting at Marysville High School. Thank You, Lord. But Abba, there is something very strange here that we do not understand, as this young man had just been elected Homecoming King at his school and was certainly highly respected by his classmates. Lord God, somewhere, there must have been a "trigger" that was activated, causing this insane behavior today. Father, we ask that all hidden things be revealed, and that all other "walking time bombs" that may be out there be apprehended and helped to heal. We ask this in Jesus' name, amen.
- 'Ah Lord GOD! Behold, You have made the heavens and the earth by Your great power and by Your outstretched arm! Nothing is too difficult for You." (Jeremiah 32:17)
3. Police: NYC hatchet attack was terrorism - CNN News
A New York City police officer remains in critical condition at a Queens hospital Friday, one day after suffering a hatchet wound to the head in what the city's top cop called "a terrorist attack" on Friday.
Officer Kenneth Healey and three of his on-duty colleagues were posing for a picture on the sidewalk Thursday afternoon when a hatchet-wielding man charged at them "unprovoked," according to Police Commissioner Bill Bratton.
The attacker, identified as Zale H. Thompson, was hiding behind a bus shelter as if he was waiting to attack the officers, according to a law enforcement official, who said it almost appeared as if he were stalking them.
"This was a terrorist act," Bratton said at a Friday news conference. Suspect Zale Herbert Thompson's social media presence was "anti-Western, anti-government and in some cases anti-white," NYPD officials say. (Read more)
- Lord God, we raise the Sword of the Spirit over all terrorist activity in this nation and we command these jihadists -- and the spirit that foments them -- to BOW to the Name of Jesus. We thank You, Lord, that You are our strong, high tower; and as we run to You, we are safe. In Jesus' name, amen.
- "The name of the Lord is a strong tower; The righteous run to it and are safe." (Proverbs 18:10)
4. New York Ebola case no cause for alarm, mayor says - CNN News
A Doctors Without Borders physician who is the first diagnosed Ebola case in New York City jogged along the Hudson River, rode the subway, took a cab, went bowling, visited a coffee stand at a Manhattan park and ate at a meatball shop since returning home from Guinea a week ago, authorities said Friday.
But the physician, Craig Spencer, 33, wasn't symptomatic until Thursday when he had a 100.3-degree fever between 10 and 11 a.m., Dr. Mary Bassett, New York's health commissioner, told reporters Friday, providing the clearest timeline of Spencer's whereabouts before he became the fourth diagnosed Ebola case in the United States.
"There is no cause for alarm," de Blasio said. "Ebola is an extremely hard disease to contract. There is no reason for New Yorkers to change their daily routines in any way." (Read more)
- Lord God, on the other hand, Rep. Peter King (R-NY), has stated that "nobody should feel safe." We ask Your wisdom to guide Your people, day by day, as we face this potential pandemic, and your wisdom to rest upon our leaders as they develop additional strategies to contain this danger. Thank You, Lord, for hearing our prayer, amen and amen.
- "The righteous cry out, and the LORD hears them; he delivers them from all their troubles." (Psalm 34:17)
5. ISIS Inc.: US official reveals how terror network makes its millions - Fox News
Islamic State militants are amassing a fortune through criminal activity - to the tune of earning roughly $1 million a day from oil smuggling alone - a Treasury Department official says, describing ISIS as one of the best-financed terror groups in the world. (Read more)
- Father God, we take up the Sword of the Spirit, which is the Word of God, and we thank You that it is written that Your Sword is "sharper than any two-edged sword." (Hebrews 4:12) We recognize that the sword of Islam may seem to be terrifying, but in truth, it has only one edge. Praise God.
So, Lord, we use Your Sword and we command these sources of income to dry up and the entire structure of ISIS to implode upon itself, in Jesus' mighty name. Abba, we ask You to set these captives free that they might each worship You in Spirit and in Truth. We ask this in Jesus' name, amen and amen.
- "Take the helmet of salvation and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God." (Eph. 6:17)
6. Obama: 'We're all shaken' by Ottawa - The Hill
President Obama said that the United States does not know whether Wednesday's shooting near the Canadian parliament building was an act of terrorism. "Obviously we're all shaken by it," Obama said in his first public comments about the shootings in Ottawa that left a Canadian soldier and the gunman dead. (Read more)
- We stand in the gap between God and these acts of terrorism. We mediate on behalf of the people who need atonement for their sins. Lord, we intercede and stand in the gap not only for the sins of individuals but also for the sins of the ones they are allied with. We pray for mercy to come down on the undeserving, and we ask this in Jesus' name, amen and amen.
- "The Lord . . .is not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance." (2 Peter 3:9)
7. Man arrested after jumping White House fence, causing lockdown - Reuters
A man jumped the White House fence on Wednesday evening and was attacked by Secret Service dogs before being arrested, a Secret Service spokesman said. "Dogs got him," spokesman Edwin Donovan said, referring to the intruder. (Read more)
- Father, You are our refuge and our strength in time of trouble. We pray and intercede for your protection over the president and his family, and we ask that this latest incident would be an opportunity for all inside the White House to turn their hearts to You. May they learn to hide in Your presence where this is a place of shelter and of safety.
We pray, too, for those who are in charge of security. We ask that You would grant them skillful and godly wisdom to keep them and to deliver them from the schemes of evil and of evil men. We ask this in Jesus' name, Amen and amen.
- "You shall hide them in the secret place of Your presence From the plots of man; You shall keep them secretly in a pavilion From the strife of tongues." (Psalm 31:20)
8. Angst grows over Obama's plans for executive action on immigration - The Hill
Angst over President Obama's post-election plans on immigration is growing amid revelations that the U.S. Citizen and Immigration Service (USCIS) has issued a procurement request for as many as 34 million work permits and green cards. The solicitation, discovered by Breitbart News, says bidders must be able to produce at least 4 million cards annually over a five year contract, and surge to provide as many as 9 million documents in the early years of the contract. (Read more)
- Father God, grant us an openness of heart to see and to understand with eyes of faith to know how to intercede over this news. Lord God, our Rabbi, we ask You to reveal to us exactly what You are doing in the midst of this situation, concerning this plan of the president. We continue to pray for forgiveness for this president, because You require us to do this, and we do not want our prayers to be hindered or blocked in any way. We ask this in Jesus' name, amen and amen.
- "And whenever you stand praying, if you have anything against anyone, forgive him, that your Father in heaven may also forgive you your trespasses." (Mark 11:25)
9. NATO jets 'intercept Russian spy plane' over Baltic - BBC
A Russian spy plane has been intercepted by Nato jets over the Baltic Sea, the alliance says, amid heightened tensions in the region. Estonia summoned Russia's ambassador on Wednesday after its military said the Ilyushin-20 plane had entered its airspace for about a minute. But Russia said the plane had been on a training flight and had not violated Estonian airspace. (Read more)
- Lord, we pray that You will open the eyes of all unbelievers to seek You and to open their hearts to receive You, while there is still time. Soon, all nations will be called to give an account of their actions, and You will bring judgment to Your enemies. Give us hearts to intercede with fervent passion on behalf of the lost, we pray, in Jesus' name, amen and amen.
- "I revealed myself to those who did not ask for me; I was found by those who did not seek me. To a nation that did not call on my name, I said, 'Here am I, here am I.' (Isaiah 65:1)
10. Nigeria's Boko Haram 'abducts more women and girls' - BBC
Dozens of women and girls from two villages in Nigeria's north-eastern Adamawa state have been abducted by suspected militants, residents say. The abductions have not been confirmed by the authorities, but residents say they took place a day after the military announced it had agreed a ceasefire with the Boko Haram group. (Read more)
- Lord, we need Your discernment to prayerfully war against the visible and invisible works of Satan. We ask for Your wisdom to tear down the strongholds of the enemy and we pray for the victims of this terrible atrocity. We ask that Your Grace will walk with them throughout their ordeal and we claim their hearts for you, dear Lord. We ask this in Jesus' name, amen and amen.
- "Blessed be the Lord my Rock,
Who trains my hands for war,
And my fingers for battle-
My lovingkindness and my fortress,
My high tower and my deliverer,
My shield and the One in whom I take refuge,
Who subdues my people under me." (Psalm 144:1,2)
The Middle East in Focus
This week, for all the headlines cited below, please join us in proclaiming THIS DECREE:
"He will give His angels charge concerning you, to guard you in all your ways." (Psalm 91:11)
1. Violence in capital continues as Palestinians hurl stones at kindergarten in east Jerusalem - Jerusalem Post
Jerusalem police said on Thursday that masked Arab assailants hurled stones at a kindergarten in the Ma'aleh Zeitim neighborhood, not far from the Palestinian quarter of Ras al-Amud in the eastern part of the capital. There were no reports of injuries or damage. The assailants fled the scene immediately after the incident. Border Police and regular police personnel are conducting searches of the vicinity. (Read more)
- Lord God, send Your angels to be a shield around these children. We ask this in Your Name, amen.
- "He will give His angels charge concerning you, to guard you in all your ways." (Psalm 91:11)
2. Is Hezbollah Preparing a Large Assault on Israel? - USNews
This information comes amid many previous reports regarding the marked change in Hezbollah policy in terms of its conduct along the confrontation line with Israel - to wit, the Israeli-Lebanese border as well as the Golan Heights sector, into which Hezbollah has been infiltrating little by little. Lately, the Lebanese Shiite organization has claimed responsibly for attempted terrorist attacks in the Golan Heights, for the first time in many years (Read more)
3. Israel Boycott: 6 Celebrities Who Have Spoken Against Nation - Newsmax
Some artists, authors, academics and celebrities from around the world are boycotting Israel. Singers, bands and actors are refusing to perform or canceling performances after international pressure or incidents they consider oppressive toward Palestinian people. Academics and authors are speaking out and pulling out of participation in forums for the same reasons. (Read more)
4. Erekat threatens renewed push for recognition of a Palestinian state - Ynet News
The Palestinians will launch a diplomatic push in November to gain international recognition for an independent state in spite of Israeli and US warnings, senior negotiator Saeb Erekat said Thursday. Speaking to reporters in the West Bank city of Ramallah, Erekat dismissed any attempts by Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu to oppose Palestinian ambitions for statehood. (Read more)
5. Jerusalem will step up its security after second day of violence - Jerusalem Post
Jerusalem will step up its security level following threats made during a second violent day in the city.
In an attempt to prevent rioting, Jerusalem police announced there will be restrictions on who can enter the Temple Mount for Friday prayers, Israel Radio reported.
Though Muslim women of all ages will be able to enter the Temple Mount, only men above age 40 and up will be allowed to enter the area. (Read more)
6. Israeli official: EU proposal to negotiate West Bank redlines is a death warrant - Jerusalem Post
The European Union is asking Jerusalem to weave the rope with which they will come to hang Israel, a senior diplomatic official said Wednesday in response to reports that the EU is interested in negotiating with Israel over its redlines in the West Bank.
Haaretz on Wednesday published an internal document drawn up by EU officials in Brussels that outlined the content of a sharp message regarding Israel's construction beyond the Green Line and its policies in the West Bank that the EU's Ambassador to Israel Lars Faaborg-Andersen has been instructed to deliver at the "highest possible level" in the Foreign Ministry and National Security Council. (Read more)
School Shooting: Urgent Prayer Request
A Prayer Request from Mike and Cindy Jacobs
U.S. Reformation Prayer Network
News sources have confirmed that a shooting has occurred this morning at Marysville-Pilchuck High School in Marysville, Washington. Reports indicate that, tragically, three students are dead and six injured; however, that number may be incorrect due to an influx of conflicting reports. The assailant is included in the death toll.
The lone shooter, also a student, supposedly entered the cafeteria and opened fire on one table where one of his best friends was seated before turning the gun on himself.
To keep updated on this developing story, please click here.
Please join in prayer with us for this situation:
1. Pray for those who are still injured and/or undergoing surgery. Declare that they will live and not die! Also, pray that God would give the doctors wisdom and steady hands as they treat them.
2. Pray for the students who have been traumatized by this event. Declare peace and emotional healing over them, their families and their friends.
3. Pray for the Lord to comfort the families and friends of those who have lost loved ones today.
4. Declare the protection of God over our nation's schools and pray that any other shootings being planned would be exposed.
5. Pray that God would reveal Himself in powerful ways to the young generation of America, that they may be saved and healed.
Thank you for praying! We value your intercessory partnership with us for the United States and ask that you would continue to pray over yet another tragic situation that we have experienced too many times in our nation.
Standing with you,
Mike and Cindy Jacobs
Tracking the Virus
Tracking the Virus
"And when Jesus went out He saw a great multitude; and He was moved with compassion for them and healed their sick." (Matthew 14:14)
1. Dallas nurse Nina Pham cleared of Ebola virus, released from hospital - Fox News
A Dallas-area nurse infected by the Ebola virus, and who sparked a nationwide search for other possible infections, was declared free of the virus and released from a Maryland hospital Friday.
"Although I no longer have Ebola, I know that it may be a while before I have my strength back," 26-year-old Nina Pham, a nurse at Texas Presbyterian Hospital, said during a press conference Friday. (Read more)
- Lord God, we praise You for bringing Nina Pham through this bout with Ebola safely. We give You all the glory for this report, and we ask for healing for all others who are afflicted with this lethal disease, both here and in nations abroad. Thank You, Lord, for hearing our prayers, in Jesus' name, amen and amen.
- ". . . by His stripes we are healed." (Isaiah 53:5)
2. US Expands Ebola Checks; Rwanda to Check Americans - CNSNews.com
Fending off demands to ban travel from Ebola-stricken West Africa, the Obama administration instead tightened the nation's defenses against Ebola by requiring that all arrivals from the disease-ravaged zone pass through one of five U.S. airports.
The move responds to pressure from some Congress members and the public to impose a travel ban on the three countries at the heart of the Ebola outbreak, which has killed over 4,500 people, mostly in Liberia, Guinea and Sierra Leone, since it emerged 10 months ago.
Beginning Wednesday, people whose trips began in Guinea, Liberia or Sierra Leone must fly into one of the five U.S. airports performing fever checks for Ebola, the Homeland Security Department said. (Read more)
3. WH: New Airport Ebola Restrictions Are 'Relatively Creative Policy-Making' - CNSNews.com
Effective Wednesday, airline passengers beginning their journey in Liberia, Sierra Leone and Guinea must enter the United States through one of five airports that will do special screenings for Ebola. White House spokesman Josh Earnest called it "relatively creative policy-making." (Read more)
4. Highly-Rated D.C.-Area Hospital: We Were Not Yet Prepared to Take Suspected Ebola Patient - CNSNews.com
The Virginia Hospital Center, which is rated as one of the nation's Top 100 hospitals and which turned away a suspected Ebola patient last Friday after the patient waited outside the hospital in an ambulance for an estimated 20 minutes, says it was not yet prepared to admit the patient at that time in light of suspected Ebola cases that had surfaced elsewhere and changing CDC guidelines. (Read more)
5. Health care worker being tested for possible Ebola at New York City hospital - Fox News
A health care worker who recently returned to the United States from West Africa is being tested at a New York City hospital for possible Ebola, health officials said Thursday.
The unidentified doctor was working with Doctors Without Borders and returned from one of the three West African countries afflicted with the disease within the past 21 days. Officials were contacted after he reported a fever and gastrointestinal symptoms, according to a statement from the commissioner of the New York City Department of Health and Mental Hygiene.
The patient was transported to Bellevue Hospital in New York by a specially trained HAZ TAC unit wearing Personal Protection Equipment (PPE). (Read more)
6. WHO: Ebola Responsible for More Than 4,800 Deaths - The Yeshiva World News
Ebola is now believed to have killed more than 4,800 people globally and that the spread of the lethal virus remains "persistent and widespread" in West Africa. In a new update issued on Wednesday, WHO said there have been 9,936 probable, suspected and confirmed cases of Ebola, mostly in Guinea, Sierra Leone and Liberia. It said transmission remains "intense" in the capital cities and that cases continue to be under reported. (Read more)
7. Infectious Disease Experts Argue: 'Ebola Virus Could Be an Aerosol-Transmissable Disease' - CNSNews.com
"Being at first skeptical that Ebola virus could be an aerosol-transmissable disease, we are now persuaded by a review of experimental and epidemiologic data that this might be an important feature of disease transmission, particularly in healthcare settings," researchers at the University of Illinois/Chicago School of Public Health wrote last month. (Read more)
8. WH: States to Decide What to Do If West African Travelers Don't Self-Report Ebola Symptoms - CNSNews.com
Individuals from West African nations who travel to airports in six U.S. states will be tracked for 21 days for signs of Ebola, but it will be up to individual states to decide what to do if these travelers fail to self-report, the White House said Wednesday. (Read more)
The Daily Jot
Islamic State attacks New York City?
CNN reports, "Judging those who have wandered astray" is a quote in Arabic from the Koran that was posted on Zale Thompson's Facebook page. There is a photo of what would be considered by most a jihadist. Thompson, sporting a hoodie and a burley Middle Eastern-looking beard attacked a group of four New York police officers with a hatchet. According to CNN, police commissioner Bill Bratton was asked if there was a possible connection to terrorism. He replied, "There is nothing we know as of this time that would indicate that were the case. I think certainly the heightened concern is relative to that type of assault based on what just happened in Canada." A bit of investigation, however, would suggest otherwise.
A quick check by The Daily Jot of Thompson's Facebook page indicated that he had some 327 friends. Many of them were women. Many had Islamic names, some with American names in parenthesis. Several were men that appeared quite radical on their pages. One was Karon Jones, whose page featured posters about "No Compromise" and "Sending our own troops to Ferguson," who wrote: " The black community just lost another good brotha. R.I.P to Zale Thompson who was shot & killed by the nypd in queens new york. Zale was a very strong, educated, wise & African consciousness warrior who's work I followed on Facebook...Zale was not a terrorist like the forces to be are displaying him as but a blackman trying to uplift his people." Terrorists are not seen as terrorists by other terrorists, they are freedom fighters.
FrontPage Magazine's Daniel Greenfield, who writes about radical Islam, looked into Thompson's You Tube videos. Commenting on a Caliphate Youtube video titled, "UPRISE OF THE KHILAFAH WORLD WIDE", Zale Thompson (Muslim name unknown) responded to a man complaining about the insanity of ISIS beheadings and general bloodshed."Zale Thompson Sep 13, 2014--If you're looking for "perfect" muslims who never make any mistakes in their Jihad, then you will be looking in vain! If the Zionists and the Crusaders had never invaded and colonized the Islamic lands after WW1, then there would be no need for Jihad! Which is better, to sit around and do nothing, or to Jihad fisabeelallah!" That was two days after the most recent anniversary of September 11. The Arabic word means "In the Cause of Allah"."
The mixture of race and Islam in America is a powder keg. It can be lit by the Islamic State or any number of radical groups, including those who support Black Liberation Theology (the theology of the US "president's former church) that view Christians, Jews, and whites as privileged or as the colonizers. Irrespective of what motivates of these evildoers, they are among us. As Genesis 16:12 says of Ishmael: "And he will be a wild man; his hand will be against every man, and every man's hand against him; and he shall dwell in the presence of all his brethren." Americans need to take proper action to secure themselves and their families. The Ishmael in the White House has made it so.
Have a Blessed and Powerful Day!
Pray for the Election (Part Eight)
Urgent Prayer to Cover the Elections
Every night at 9:00 p.m. EDT from now through the elections
Dear Friends in the faith,
Please join us every night through Nov 4 at 9pm EST to pray that nothing would hinder people coming out to vote in the upcoming elections. Much is at stake, and if a time of unrest occurs it could very well result in martial law. No one has to explain what that could mean.
The call number is 1-857-232-0156, access 377054. Please sign on 15 minutes early so we can be ready to pray at 9pm.
Christ is all, Jerry and Judy Ball Breaker of Dawn Ministries
The Good News Corner
The Good News Corner:
Israeli Leaders Stand Strongly With Canada
After Terror Attacks by "Radical Islam"
(Israel)-Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu spoke Wednesday evening with Canadian Prime Minister Stephen Harper following two terrorist attacks in Ottawa.
Netanyahu conveyed his condolences of the Israeli people on behalf of the slain and injured on Wednesday's attack, the Prime Minister's Office said in a statement. He expressed his full support to Canada's fight against terrorism, in which Israel and Canada are partners.
The perpetrator of the terrorist attack has been identified as Michael Zehaf-Bibeau, 32, a recent convert to radical Islam and an ISIS sympathizer.
A Canadian citizen born in 1982, Zehaf-Bibeau was recently designated by Canadian security officials as a "high-risk traveler," meaning he was being watched in fear that he would commit crimes abroad. His passport had been seized.
Wednesday's double attack began at the National War Memorial outside the Canadian parliament. A soldier in uniform carrying an unloaded rifle was shot four times by Zehaf-Bibeau. Later identified as Corporal Nathan Cirillo, he was taken by ambulance to Civic Hospital where he later died of his wounds.
A witness of the shooting, Tony Zobly, told media that the terrorist "raised his arms in triumph" after shooting the solder.
Harper was reportedly in the building when the first shots were fired after 10 am. The prime ministers spokesman confirmed that Harper was evacuated from the building. Meeting rooms near the entrance of the building were filled with MP's holding discussions on how to crack down on homegrown terrorism.
Signs and Wonders
Signs and Wonders
NASA unveils fascinating images of Mars-buzzing comet
NASA just released an image that shows four vague blobs of light. Normally, such an image wouldn't create much excitement, but this particular image is pretty special. Comet C/2013 A1 Siding Spring buzzed Mars over the weekend, putting NASA's three Mars orbiter spacecraft on high alert. (CNet News) Read more.
"And there will be signs in the sun, in the moon, and in the stars; and on the earth distress of nations, with perplexity, the sea and the waves roaring; men's hearts failing them from fear and the expectation of those things which are coming on the earth, for the powers of the heavens will be shaken. Then they will see the Son of Man coming in a cloud with power and great glory. Now when these things begin to happen, look up and lift up your heads, because your redemption draws near."
Worship With Us Today!
Worship With Us Today!
"How Great is Our God" - Paradosi Ballet Company
Today's Birthdays on the Hill
Almost every day of the year, a member of Congress or a Senator is celebrating a birthday. Let's lift up these men and women, day by day in prayer on their special day, that God might bless them and show them His love for each one. Indeed, let's move together in obedience to the Lord's mandate in I Timothy 2:1-4. It is written:
"I urge, then, first of all, that petitions, prayers, intercession and thanksgiving be made for all people - for kings and all those in authority, that we may live peaceful and quiet lives in all godliness and holiness. This is good, and pleases God our Savior, who wants all people to be saved and to come to a knowledge of the truth."
Today's Birthday Greetings go to:
Rep. Michelle Lujan Grisham (NM)
Sen. Jeff Merkley (OR)
Rep. Jose E. Serrano (NY)
Rep. Brad Sherman (CA)
(Source: Bible Pathways Ministries. www.biblepathway.org)
Our Prayer for You Today
Our Prayer for You Today
Prayers for everyone here that God gives us the wisdom to stay calm and to take the right steps to keep ourselves and our dear ones out of harm's way.