Capitol Hill Prayer Partners
"A National Prayer Alliance"
P.O. Box 5152
Herndon, VA 20172-1970
The Daily Brief:
"Praying for All in Authority"
Friday, October 10, 2014
"And it shall come to pass that everyone who is left of all the nations which came against Jerusalem shall go up from year to year to worship the King, the LORD of hosts, and to keep the Feast of Tabernacles." (Zechariah 14:16)
Our office will be closed Monday for the Columbus Day holiday. The Daily Brief will resume Tuesday, October 14th.
"And I saw heaven opened, and behold, a white horse . . ." (Rev. 19:11)
The Daily Brief
1. ISIS bearing down on Baghdad even as world watches Kobani siege- Fox News
Waves of U.S.-led air strikes against Islamic State fighters appear to have done little to stem the terrorist army's advance in Syria, and now the militants are close to overrunning key positions on the outskirts of Baghdad. (Read more)
- Lord God, as we have viewed this report, we have also seen the video interview with Bishop Andrew White, which is very revealing. We thank You for those who are even now being baptized into the faith inside Baghdad, and we pray for their safety. Almighty God, we ask You to be so present in Baghdad, that the enemy cannot enter in. We ask this in Jesus' name, amen.
- "Let the wickedness of the wicked come to an end, but establish the just . . . " (Psalm 7:9)
2. Christian Refugees: Irbil is Our 'Last Stand' in Iraq - CNSNews.com
Christian refugees who have fled from Mosul and other Iraqi towns captured by the Islamic State of Iraq and al Sham (ISIS) said that the Kurdish capital of Irbil is their "last stand."
"After being here for more than a millennium, this is the Christians' last stand in Iraq," Safa Jamel Bahnan, a Christian refugee who used to work as a truck driver at the Mosul airport, told the National Post (NP) from Irbil on Monday with ISIS forces less than an hour away.
"Over the centuries we have faced the sword so many times for our beliefs," Bahnan continued. "In two, three, four years Christians will not be here because Daesh (ISIS) kill us. We will probably be living in the U.S., Canada or Australia. Otherwise, we will be erased from this Earth."
Over 100,000 Christians are estimated to have fled to Irbil from places like the Plain of Mosul and Qaraqosh, a town which dates back to 1,000 years before Christ and which was inhabited by mostly Christians for 2,000 years. (Read more)
- Father God, if we ever needed to see Your hand of divine intervention in our generation, we need to see You now. We cry out for these precious brothers and sisters in Christ who, without Your help, will soon perish. We cry out to You, O Lord. Save Your people we pray, in Jesus name, amen.
- "Blessed are those who have regard for the weak;
the Lord delivers them in times of trouble.
The Lord protects and preserves them-
they are counted among the blessed in the land-
he does not give them over to the desire of their foes." (Psalm 41:1,2)
3. Europe at risk of 'huge number' of returning jihadist fighters - EU Observer
The EU is planning to step up border checks and passport controls to counter the threat of returning jihadist fighters. "We may be faced soon with . . . huge returns from Syria and Iraq," the EU's counter-terrorism co-ordinator, Gilles de Kerchove, told reporters . . . He said the US-led airstrikes against Islamic State (IS) in Syria could prompt European nationals fighting alongside the jihadists to go back home. (Read more)
- Father God, we have heard reports that the nations of Europe may be the next line of fire in the battle against ISIS. Now we know why. Lord God, You are the Omniscient One, and You can bring darkness to light, and render aid to those who are protecting that land. We turn to You, Holy One, for grace to help in time of need. Thank You, Lord, for hearing our prayer, in Jesus name, amen and amen.
- "When the wicked advance against me to devour me, it is my enemies and my foes who will stumble and fall." (Psalm 27:2)
4. Kotel Rabbi: 'Temple Mount has Turned into a Terror Base' - Times of Israel
The rabbi of the Kotel (Western Wall) and Holy Sites, decried the Arab attempts to wreck the week-long Sukkot holiday by launching violent riots against police and Jewish visitors on the Temple Mount, the holiest site in Judaism. (Read more)
- Lord God, we continue to turn to You for Your Hand of blessing to rest upon all of Israel during this time of the Feast of Tabernacles. We ask You to be a shield to all who live in Israel, and to protect them under Your wing from those who would bring violence to their streets. We ask this in the name of Yeshua, amen.
- "But you, O LORD, are a shield about me, my glory, and the lifter of my head." (Psalm 3:3)
5. China Just Overtook The US As The World's Largest Economy - Yahoo News
China just overtook the US to become the world's largest economy, according to the International Monetary Fund. Chris Giles at the Financial Times flagged up the change. He also alerted us in April that it was all about to happen. Basically, the method used by the IMF adjusts for purchasing power parity, explained here. (Read more)
- Lord forgive us and grant us the grace to repent from self-confidence concerning our financial and economic security. Help us to understand that while You permit testings for the purpose of strengthening our faith and character, we need to understand that riches could be a hindrance to kingdom life.
- "Command those who are rich in this present age not to be haughty, nor to trust in uncertain riches but in the living God, who gives us richly all things to enjoy."
(1 Timothy 6:17)
6. Several US banks attacked by hackers who hit Chase - Yahoo News
Several US financial institutions were targeted by the same computer hackers who breached the systems of JPMorgan Chase earlier this year, sources familiar with the matter said Wednesday. While the location of the hackers was not clear, the sources told AFP that numerous intrusion attempts were made at computer systems at major banks and other institutions. (Read more)
- Our Master, we thank You that you govern in the affairs of men because everything we have is Yours. We ask Your hand of protection to rest upon these banking systems, so that the funds You grant us may be secure. Help us to be wise stewards of all You entrust to us, Father God, and help the FBI to identify these hackers and bring them to justice. We ask this in Jesus' name, amen.
- "For whatever is hidden is meant to be disclosed, and whatever is concealed is meant to be brought out into the open." (Mark 4:22)
7. Poll: Key Senate battlegrounds tilting GOP - The Hill
Republicans hold a narrow lead in several key Senate races, according to a new Fox News poll released Wednesday. Although the poll might be good news for the GOP, all the races are so tight they sit within the poll's margin of error. (Read more)
- Our Father we pray in the Mighty Name of Our Lord Jesus Christ, for the candidates that are open to godly counsel, that have God fearing advisors around them, and that recognize their own inadequacy. We thank You that Your wisdom brings life, blessing, honor and the favor of God; while earthly wisdom brings death, poverty, condemnation and disgrace. We pray for an outpouring of Your Holy Spirit to draw the voters to seek the will of God and recognize their God give responsibility that he/ she has for the best interests of this country.
- "The fear of the Lord is the beginning of wisdom and the knowledge of the Holy One is understanding." (Proverbs 9:10)
8. Proof: Virus leaving U.S. children paralyzed did come from Central America - The Examiner
Though the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) refuses to discuss the origin of the current outbreak of Enterovirus D68 (EV-D68), the fact that emergency rooms across the country began seeing infected children around the same time as the nation's public schools were re-opening for the 2013-2014 school year, should serve as at least a clue as to how the virus made its way here. (Read more)
- Father God, we thank You and praise You for Your love for the children. We pray for Your power to heal and wisdom for the cure needed in this debilitating virus. Surround the parents and families with righteous intercessors who will pray faith-filled effective prayers to bring hope and wholeness for those in need of a miracle. We thank You for Your comfort and extravagant grace given to those in the midst of this serious situation. We ask You to forgive those who brought this disease into our country, for they know not what they do. In Jesus' name, amen.
- "Then the little children were brought to Him that He might put His hands on them to pray, but the disciples rebukes them. But Jesus said, "Let the little children come to Me and do not forbid them for such is the kingdom of heaven". And He laid His hands on them and departed from there." (Matthew 19:13-15)
9. Lincoln, Nebraska: School Told to Call Kids 'Purple Penguins' Because 'Boys and Girls' Is Not Inclusive to Transgender - Now the End Begins
Nebraska school district has instructed its teachers to stop referring to students by "gendered expressions" such as "boys and girls," and use "gender inclusive" ones such as "purple penguins" instead. . . Furthermore, it instructs teachers to interfere and interrupt if they ever hear a student talking about gender in terms of "boys and girls" so the student can learn that this is wrong. (Read more)
> > > Original Source: KILN NewsTalk Radio. To hear the interview with the School Superintendent, please go here and download the audio from October 1st. The same day, a spokesman for the Nebraska Family Alliance is also interviewed.
- Lord God, we stand in amazement and in repentance that this level of degradation has now taken hold of the minds of our educators: those who are responsible for the training of our children. Abba Father God, we ask You to move on the hearts of the people of this state to file suit that this curriculum not be incorporated into these schools. Forgive us, Lord . . . not only have we lost our way, but by now, some of us have even lost our minds. In Jesus' name, amen.
- "So I gave them over to their stubborn hearts to follow their own devices." (Psalm 81:12)
10. Catholic Bishop: 'Homosexual Relationships' Destroy 'Identity' of Man and Woman - CNSNews.com
Archbishop Zbigevs Stankevis, who heads the Catholic archdiocese of Riga, Latvia, and is attending the ongoing Synod on the Family at the Vatican, said foreigners, including the U.S. government, are trying to impose a pro-gay agenda on Latvia and other East European countries, and stressed that homosexual relationships cannot be condoned because they are unnatural and destroy "the identity of man and the identity of woman." (Read more)
- Father God, we repent that our government is using our taxpayer money to fund and to force other nations to "advance" the gay rights agenda. Lord God, as You gaze upon our land, we ask You to look down upon Your Remnant Bride and to have mercy upon us, even as you must judge the wicked. Lord God, whatever it takes, please wake up these lost, before each one passes into eternity without You. Have mercy, O Lord, we pray, in Jesus' name, amen.
- "In the image of God he created them; male and female he created them."
The Middle East in Focus
This week, for all the headlines cited below, please join us in proclaiming THIS DECREE:
"And it shall come to pass that everyone who is left of all the nations which came against Jerusalem shall go up from year to year to worship the King, the LORD of hosts, and to keep the Feast of Tabernacles." (Zechariah 14:16)
1. Wary of riots, Police restrict Temple Mount access- Times of Israel
Police placed restrictions Friday on the entry of Muslim worshipers to Jerusalem's Temple Mount and the al-Aqsa Mosque compound for fear that riots would break out at the site following the conclusion of Friday prayers.
Muslim men above the age of 50, as well as Muslim women of all ages, were allowed to access the holy site, while worshipers under 50 were barred from attending services at the mosque, Israel Radio reported.
Hamas activists in the West Bank urged Palestinians to attempt to enter the al-Aqsa Mosque compound despite the limitations ordered by police, the report said. (Read more)
- Lord God, we continue to pray for the peace of Jerusalem. We continue to pray for Jews and Arabs alike. Father, we ask that you change the hearts of the Arabs and those in Hamas, so that they will see their religion promotes violence, not peace. Hamas even encouraged them to disregard the police limitations. God, change their hearts so that they may see Your love and hope. Reveal truth to them. In the name of Yeshuah, amen.
- "Pray for the peace of Jerusalem." (Psalm 122:6)
2. Meeting in Gaza, Palestinian unity gov't seeks to signal that aid won't go to Hamas - Times of Israel
GAZA CITY, Gaza Strip (AP) - The new Palestinian unity government held a Cabinet meeting in the war-battered Gaza Strip for the first time Thursday, marking the end of more than seven years of absolute Hamas control of the coastal territory.
In establishing a Gaza foothold, the Cabinet also tried to assure the international community that foreign aid for Gaza's reconstruction will not reach the Islamic militant Hamas, shunned by the West as a terror group.
The Cabinet meeting came three days before an international pledging conference in Cairo where Western-backed Palestinian Authority President Mahmoud Abbas is to seek $4 billion for Gaza reconstruction after a 50-day war there this summer between Israel and Hamas. (Read more)
- Lord, please reveal if and how they can keep money that is meant to rebuild this area away from Hamas. They cannot be trusted, but we trust in You. We ask that You give wisdom to those involved and reveal any breaches that might be there. We ask this in the name of Yeshuah, amen.
3. Christian clerics urge recognition of Palestinian state - Times of Israel
Three leading Christian clerics in the Holy Land appealed Friday for more European governments to recognize a Palestinian state with east Jerusalem as its capital.
The call from the Catholic, Greek Orthodox and Lutheran prelates - all of them Palestinian - came after EU member Sweden last week announced its intention to recognize Palestinian statehood, to the anger of Israel.
"From Jerusalem, our occupied capital, we send our urgent message to the whole world and particularly to Europe - we are yearning for justice and peace," the three churchmen said in an open letter. "Recognizing Palestine and defining Israel's borders is a first step towards that goal." (Read more)
- Abba, we can't image that you want Jerusalem to be divided. These clerics are urging for it to be so. Father, we don't understand how they promote this when they are Christians, and know the history and significance of this city. Father God, please convict their hearts to examine their motives for promoting this agenda. Is it because they are Palestinians, or do they really think this is the answer? Father, reveal Your will to them, so that they may pray according to that. In the name of Yeshuah, amen.
4. Israeli sappers neutralize bomb planted at bus stop in northern West Bank -The Jerusalem Post
Israeli sappers neutralized an explosive device at a bus stop in Samaria on Friday morning.
The incident occurred at Rahelim junction, which lies just south of the Palestinian village of Yasuf. Police sappers were summoned to the scene after an explosive device which was wired to explode by remote-control detonation was found at a bus stop.
Authorities cordoned off the area and successfully neutralized the device. No injuries or damage resulted from the incident. (Read more)
- Father, we thank You that this device was found and that nobody was hurt. We pray for the people who are making these explosives with the intent to harm others. God, we pray that they have a change of heart. We pray that they wake up to the evil they are doing. We pray for their salvation. We stand in the gap for these and for others worldwide, Father. Change their hearts, Abba, change their hearts. We ask this in the name of Yeshuah, amen.
5. Hamas Says Prisoner Swap Deal with Israel is Imminent - Israel National News
Hamas "political wing" official Muhammad Nazal on Thursday announced his terrorist organization is preparing for the start of a channel of negotiations with Israel, meant to release hundreds of terrorists in exchange for the bodies of fallen IDF soldiers Hadar Goldin and Oron Shaul hy"d.
Nazal said the talks will begin very soon, and apparently will take place in Cairo with Egyptian intermediaries, reports Yedioth Aharonoth. According to Nazal, Egypt has officially told Hamas that the channel of communications for the terrorist swap will be held separately from the Cairo truce talks to be resumed in the last week of October, in which Hamas is leveling enormous demands such as a sea and airport as reward for its recent terror war on Israel.
The statement comes after Hamas official Mushir al-Masri last week said "Hamas has a bargaining chip, by forcing Israel to accept Palestinian demands. Ongoing indirect negotiations, brokered by Egypt, may lead to a new deal for prisoner releases. We will release as many Palestinian prisoners as possible." (Read more)
- Oh Lord, we lift up this matter to You, Most High God. This is reported from Hamas and we know that they cannot be trusted. We pray that You not let Israel consider this deal. We ask for Your hand to cover this. We ask that nothing be allowed to transpire that is outside of Your perfect will. In the name of Yeshuah we ask these things, amen.
6. Hamas and Fatah Meet in Gaza: 'The Division is Over' - Israel National News
The Palestinian Authority (PA) unity government held its first full cabinet meeting on Thursday in Gaza, and despite the recent massive tensions between "unity partners" Fatah and Hamas, both groups claimed the years of division are now over.
After the meeting, which was held in a house belonging to PA Chairman Mahmoud Abbas, unity government Prime Minister Rami Hamdallah and Hamas leader Ismail Haniyeh held a joint press conference.
"The division in the Palestinian people has ended. We have one government and one region," said Haniyeh, emphasizing that both groups share the goal of establishing a Palestinian state with its capital in Jerusalem. (Read more)
- Lord God in heaven, we raise our voices tonight and we cry out to You, Holy One, that these enemies of Israel fail in their attempt at unity. Bring this coalition to an end, we pray, in Your name, amen.
- "The Lord is righteous; He has cut in two the cords of the wicked." (Psalm 129:4)
Tracking the Virus
Tracking the Virus
"if they drink anything deadly, it will by no means hurt them; they will lay hands on the sick, and they will recover." (Mark 16:18)
1. WHO: Ebola deaths top 4,000 - CNN
The numbers were reported from Guinea, Liberia, Nigeria, Senegal, Sierra Leone, Spain and the United States. A total of 416 health care workers are among those believed to have contracted Ebola. Of those, 233 of have died, the WHO says. (Read more)
2. What you need to know - CNN
These questions and answers will give you the latest information on the deadly virus and what's being done to stop its spread. (Read more)
3. U.S. Ebola labs open in Liberia - CNN
4. Fears of global Ebola outbreak spread across continents - Telegraph Co. UK
Fears of a global Ebola outbreak spread yesterday as French officials sealed off a building with 60 people inside, an Australian nurse was tested for the disease and airplane cleaners went on strike in New York. In France, police imposed a lock-down on a social services centre in a town near Paris after four people who arrived from Guinea this month fell ill with headaches and fever. (Read more)
5. Top U.S. general says Ebola outbreak coming through Central America is real threat - Fox News
A top U.S. general admitted that a potential Ebola outbreak in Central America is a real threat to the United States and a scenario which could result in a mass migration across the U.S./Mexico border, as thousands would attempt to flee the deadly virus. (Read more)
- Our Father in heaven, help us to understand Your plans and purpose for allowing this Ebola outbreak to come into this country. We pray that what the enemy has meant for evil You will turn around for good . . . that hearts will be turned to You. We also pray for discernment to expose the enemy's schemes. Father, give us the faith and boldness to rebuke the evil one and to know how and where to put up boundaries against the attacks that come through our borders. We need a quick and a decisive response to direct and advise those in leadership, how to protect our nation against threats of physical attacks or deadly diseases. We ask this prayer in Jesus' name, amen and amen.
- "Call upon Me in your day of trouble; I will deliver you and you shall glorify Me." (Psalm 50:15)
6. Ebola Virus Outbreak: NYC Hospitals Isolated 27 Patients On Suspicion Of Ebola In Past 2 Months - IBTimes
"In the last two months we've had over 25 patients who have been held on suspicion that they had Ebola, but none of them turned out to have it. That's just in the 11 hospitals that make up the New York City public hospital system, but then there are a lot of other hospitals in New York."
7. Ebola Virus Vaccine: The Drugs That Will Help End The 2014 Ebola Outbreak - IBtimes
As Ebola spreads from West Africa to countries including Spain and the U.S., world health authorities are scrambling to find a way to put an end to the outbreak. There is currently no federally endorsed cure or vaccine for the disease, but two new candidate vaccines are being fast-tracked for approval by the U.S. government, and a number of drugs are in various stages of development.
8. Briton 'dies of Ebola in Macedonia' - latest - Telegraph Co. UK
A British man has died in Macedonia of suspected Ebola, Macedonian officials have said. A second Briton had also shown symptoms of the virus, the official, who spoke on condition of anonymity, told Reuters. The Foreign Office said they were investigating both reports. "We are aware of the reports and are urgently looking into them," said a spokesman.
9. EU considers military response in Africa on Ebola crisis - EU Observer
EU institutions are analysing potential evacuation of EU citizens from Ebola-hit African states and military operations to restore security in the outbreak zone. The EU foreign service... said: "The EU and MS [member states] have not yet designed an operational strategy making the best of all our collective assets".
10. Ebola is 'entrenched and accelerating' in West Africa - BBC News
The World Health Organization (WHO) has warned that Ebola is now entrenched in the capital cities of all three worst-affected countries and is accelerating in almost all settings. WHO deputy head Bruce Aylward warned that the world's response was not keeping up with the disease in Guinea, Liberia and Sierra Leone.
The Daily Jot: Fear Not!
With the government showing its weakness in protecting the general welfare of its citizens in border security, disease control, Islamic infiltration and colonization, economic policy, privacy, and more, it is easy for many to develop fear and depression. Please be reminded that the government is not God. Socialists, progressives, communists, or whatever "ists" the current Administration calls itself, it is neither God nor a replacement for God. There is only one true God as Jesus said in Mark 12:29, "The first of all the commandments is, "Hear O Israel; The LORD our GOD is ONE LORD." The government shall rest upon the LORD's shoulders, not man's. Government is not God. Do not fear.
Jesus said in Matthew 10:28, "And fear not them who kill the body, but are not able to kill the soul: but rather fear him who is able to destroy both soul and body in hell." You see, all the reports that our "president" is going to crack down on believers and patriots and conservatives after the election, you should be welled up with a righteous anger, but not full of fear. Even in those days leading up to the LORD's return, Jesus told us in Matthew 10:19, "But when they deliver you up, take no thought how or what ye shall speak: for it shall be given you in that same hour what ye shall speak." You have God-given courage within you. You are a courageous person. Do not fear.
The Apostle Paul wrote in 2 Timothy 1:7, "For God has not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind." Do you not believe that during the time of Jesus and thereafter, his followers were highly persecuted? The government they were subjected to was far harsher than anything we have ever seen in America. Sure, we are concerned about the direction our country has taken, the betrayal of the foundational principles of this nation by those we elect, the moral condition of Americans. But we need not fear it. We do need to pray and act without fear if we are to have any hope of turning it around. As Peter and the Apostles said in Acts 5:29, "We ought to obey God rather than men." Do not fear.
Ephesians 6:11-13 says, "Put on the whole armor of God, that you may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil. For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places. Wherefore take unto you the whole armor of God, that you may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all to stand." As Peter wrote in 1 Peter 2:9, "But you are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, an holy nation, a peculiar people; that you should show forth the praises of him who has called you out of darkness into his marvelous light." The night is far spent, the day is at hand. Put on your armor of light. Do not fear.
Have a Blessed and Powerful Day!
The Good News Corner
The Good News Corner:
God's powerful answer to prayer among the Taliban's people group in Afghanistan
Last year the U.S. Center for World Mission began equipping thousands of churches in Latin America to pray for the Pashtun, one of the biggest least-reached people groups in the world.
The Pashtun number over 30 million and the Taliban are included within this ethnic group in Afghanistan. "If you are wondering whether prayer really makes a difference, in this particular case, we have the proof," says David Taylor, with the U.S. Center.
A Christian radio ministry had been broadcasting for years to the Pashtun and were receiving about 60 responses to their program each month.
"As soon as thousands of churches in Latin America began praying for the Pashtun, this radio program began receiving hundreds and then thousands of responses each month," Taylor exclaims. "Like the Bible story of the disciples whose nets could not handle all the fish, this ministry is now asking for help from others to handle this unexpected interest in the gospel!"
In a related miraculous incident, some of the churches praying for the Pashtun are located in El Salvador. In one of these Salvadoran churches, a man was dying of HIV AIDS.
"He decided to come to the Wednesday prayer meeting which was focused on the Pashtun," Taylor recounts. "As he was praying for them he felt the Holy Spirit come upon him and move throughout his body. He felt as though he had been healed. The next day he went to the doctor to have his blood checked. When the nurse came back with the results she was beaming. His blood was completely clean of HIV!"
Taylor sees a valuable lesson for believers here. "When we bless the nations, God blesses us in return. This is the principle we see in Psalm 67: 'May the peoples praise you O God, may all the peoples praise you! Then the land will yield its harvest, and God, our God will bless us.'"
Signs and Wonders
Signs and Wonders
Coastal Flooding Becoming Routine, Thanks to Sea Level Rise
Coastal American cities are sinking into saturated new realities, new analysis has confirmed. Sea level rise has given a boost to high tides, which are regularly overtopping streets, floorboards and other low-lying areas that had long existed in relatively dehydrated harmony with nearby waterfronts. The trend is projected to worsen sharply in the coming years.
A new report, released by the Union of Concerned Scientists late on Tuesday, forecasts that by 2030, at least 180 floods will strike during high tides every year in Annapolis, Md. In some cases, such flooding will occur twice in a single day, since tides come in and out about two times daily.
By 2045, that's also expected be the case in Washington, D.C., Atlantic City, N.J. and 14 other East Coast and Gulf Coast locations out of 52 analyzed by the Union of Concerned Scientists.
"The shock for us was that tidal flooding could become the new normal in the next 15 years; we didn't think it would be so soon," said Melanie Fitzpatrick, one of three researchers at the nonprofit who analyzed tide gauge data and sea level projections, producing soused prognoses for scores of coastal Americans.
"If you live on a coast and haven't seen coastal flooding yet, just give it a few years," she added. "You will." (Weather.com) Read more here.
"And there will be signs in the sun, in the moon, and in the stars; and on the earth distress of nations, with perplexity, the sea and the waves roaring; men's hearts failing them from fear and the expectation of those things which are coming on the earth, for the powers of the heavens will be shaken. Then they will see the Son of Man coming in a cloud with power and great glory. Now when these things begin to happen, look up and lift up your heads, because your redemption draws near."
Worship With Us Today!
Worship With Us Today!
LET THE GLORY OF THE LORD RISE AMONG US!
Today's Birthdays on the Hill
"I urge, then, first of all, that petitions, prayers, intercession and thanksgiving be made for all people - for kings and all those in authority, that we may live peaceful and quiet lives in all godliness and holiness. This is good, and pleases God our Savior, who wants all people to be saved and to come to a knowledge of the truth." ( I Timothy 2:1-4)
Today's Birthday Greetings go to:
Rep. Joe Pitts (PA)
Rep. Steve Southerland II (FL)
(Source: Bible Pathways Ministries. www.biblepathway.org)