Announcing: 240 hours of nonstop prayer
on a conference line: Feb. 22 - March 2.
Focus: the Supreme Court hearings on "the Texas case."
Call: 515-739-1010; Code: 414009 #6 to mute
For details, go here.
Capitol Hill Prayer Partners
"A National Prayer Alliance"
P.O. Box 5152
Herndon, VA 20172-1970
The Daily Brief:
"Praying for All in Authority"
Friday, February 19, 2016
"Give . . . honor to whom honor is due." (Romans 13:7)
Abide in Me . . .
Abide in Me . . .
Saturday, February 20, 2016
Father, as we prepare our hearts to abide in You this weekend, we turn our prayers to the passing of Justice Antonin Scalia and to the funeral service that will be held in his honor on Saturday morning. Abba, we come to Your SUPREME Court, and we intercede for all who will be attending that service, including the remaining Justices of the United States Supreme Court. Abba Father, as each man or woman listens to the words of this service, may their hearts be pierced with the knowledge of Your love for each of us, and the amazing work of the Cross. May each one be moved by the touch of the Master's Hand, O Lord, for You are the potter . . . and we are the clay.
We stand amazed at the timing of these events,and we do acknowledge You and You only as the King of all kings and the Lord of all lords, for You are, indeed, the governor of the nations. We offer this prayer, and this time of abiding in Your grace, in Your love, and in Your mercy, in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, amen and amen.
- For we know Him who said, "Vengeance is Mine, I will repay,"says the Lord. And again, "The Lord will judge His people." It is a fearful thing to fall into the hands of the living God. (Hebrews 10:30,31)
- " . . . there is One who seeks and judges . . ." (Job 17:9)
- ". . . mercy triumphs over judgment. . ." (James 2:13)
Join us as we gather together this weekend before His Throne of Grace . . .
Date: Saturday, February 20, 2016
Time: 9:00 p.m. EST
Conference Number: 605-562-3140
Access Code: 290787#
The Middle East in Focus
"Though the mountains be shaken and the hills be removed, yet my unfailing love for you will not be shaken nor my covenant of peace be removed," says the LORD, who has compassion on you." (Isaiah 54:10)
1. Insight for Intercessors - (CHPP)
To read this week's alert, please go here.
2. South Florida Jewish Community Concerned Over Bizarre Encounters - CBSMiami
South Florida's Jewish community is on edge over the odd behavior of two women. "These two people came into one of the temples in the community. One, if not two, walked inside the temple," said Yona Lunger of the two Middle Eastern women in question.
A police report shows two women pulled up in silver Nissan Altima to Beth Israel at 770 W 40th St. The driver remained silent while the passenger was standing just outside the car . The woman that was standing outside the car asked, "Did you have services already?" [Note: also published on the Brief section.] (Read more)
- Yahweh, we come before You and ask for protection for all of the Jewish people and synagogues here in the US. We ask You to send forth Your angels to stand guard around the physical properties and homes of our brothers. We ask You to bind up any demonic forces that are making plans of terror. We pray that You would stop any terror act before it is allowed to happen. In the name of Yeshua, amen.
3. Off-duty soldier killed, 2nd man wounded in West Bank stabbing - Times of Israel
An off-duty IDF soldier was killed, and a second man was seriously wounded, in a terror stabbing north of Jerusalem Thursday afternoon. The attack took place in a supermarket belonging to the Rami Levy chain in the Sha'ar Binyamin industrial zone, located southeast of Ramallah in the West Bank.
One of the victims, a 21-year-old, was hospitalized in Jerusalem's Shaare Zedek Medical Center in critical condition, where doctors pronounced him dead after fighting to save his life. The IDF later identified him as Tuvia Yanai Weissman, a resident of the nearby settlement of Ma'ale Mikhmas. He was a soldier in the Nahal infantry brigade, the army said in a statement. Tuvia Yanai Weissman, 21, an IDF soldier who was killed in a stabbing attack in a West Bank supermarket on Thursday, February 18, 2016. (Read more)
- Father, today we grieve with those who grieve the loss of this young soldier, who leaves behind a precious wife and an infant child. Abba, please visit this family, and be with them and comfort them in their time of sorrow. We ask for retribution to be done against his attackers, according to Your will and Your law, in the name of Yeshua we pray, amen.
- "'Vengeance is Mine, I will repay,' saith the Lord." (Hebrews 10:30)
4. Israel Blasts Illegal EU-Funded Building in Judea and Samaria - Breaking Israel News
Acting Foreign Minister Tzipi Hotovely today directly addressed the diplomatic tension between the European Union and the Israeli government surrounding EU-funded building in Judea and Samaria.
The EU's decision to label Israeli products from Judea and Samaria and the IDFs demolition of EU-funded structures yesterday were the latest rounds in the diplomatic tiffs of recent months that the two parties are now seeking to address.
In response to a question by MK Bezalel Smotrich (Jewish Home) and Yoav Kish (Likud) about European building in the area in light of efforts to improve EU-Israeli relations, Hotoveli claimed that Judea and Samaria currently has 1,000 illegal structures. (Read more)
5. Reports of IDF airstrikes against Syria cause waves in cyberspace - Jerusalem Post
Foreign reports attributing strikes against the Syrian regime to the IDF may only rarely elicit a military response, such as a barrage of rockets, however they certainly result in a direct threat to Israel's security systems.
A military source confirmed this week that in some instances where Israel has been fingered for a particular military operation, such as the strike which killed notorious terrorist Samir Kuntar last year, an immediate reaction has been seen in cyberspace. (Read more)
6. IDF launches smartphone alert app - YNET News
After years of experiments and millions of shekels invested, the IDF is abandoning its old-fashioned method of cell phone alerts, launching a mobile app instead. The app became available for Android phone users last week, and was set to become available for iPhone users starting Tuesday night.
The new Home Front Command application will be able to send warnings for every launched rocket, with a person's location taken into account in order to prevent false alarms. The app, which is of course free, is considered much more reliable than the previous cell-phone alert system, and is connected directly to the IDF. (Read more)
7. Israel must not be 'trigger-happy' in blocking attacks, defense chief says - Times of Israel
Israeli security forces must not be "trigger-happy" in combating a wave of Palestinian violence in which many young assailants have died carrying out attacks, Defense Minister Moshe Ya'alon said Thursday, backing a statement made a day earlier by his army chief against the use of excessive firepower.
In remarks to students at the Tel Hai college on Thursday, Ya'alon said Israel could not compromise its core values, even in the face of the unrest that erupted five months ago. (Read more)
The Daily Brief
1. Mourners pay respects to late Justice Scalia - AP
Thousands of mourners - from the president and members of Congress to former justices and tourists - are expected to pay their respects to Scalia as the casket rests in the court's Great Hall.
The justice's former law clerks will take turns standing vigil by their former boss throughout the day and night in a tradition most recently observed after the 2005 death of former Chief Justice William Rehnquist. (Read more)
- Lord God, even as we write this Daily Brief, thousands of mourners are quietly waiting in two lines to enter the Supreme Court and to pay tribute to this wonderful man. Thank You, Lord, for the life and the legacy of Justice Antonin Scalia, in Jesus' name, amen and amen.
- "Give . . . honor to whom honor is due." (Romans 13:7)
2. Scalia's son slams 'hurtful' conspiracy theories about father's death - The Hill
The eldest son of the late Supreme Court Justice Antonin Scalia on Wednesday sought to dispel swirling conspiracy theories that his father died as the result of foul play. "It's, I think, a distraction from a great man and his legacy at a time when there's so much to be said about that and to help people even more fully appreciate that. And, on a personal level, I think it's a bit of a hurtful distraction for a family that's mourning," Eugene Scalia said on Laura Ingraham's radio show.
"He was a month shy of 80 years old. He lived this incredibly full and active life, but I knew, and he knew, that he was at a place in life where he could be taken from this world at any time," Eugene Scalia continued. "Our family just has no doubt he died of natural causes. And we accept that. We're praying for him. We ask others to accept that and pray for him," he added. (Read more)
- "Thy Kingdom come, Thy will be done on earth, as it is in heaven." (Matthew 6:10)
3. Obama budget includes $2T in tax hikes - Fox News
President Obama has packed more than 20 new tax increases into his proposed 2016 budget, which Republicans roundly blasted Monday as a tax-and-spend agenda that won't get their support. (Read more)
- Father, we thank You for the system of checks and balances we have in our government. With the deficit higher than it has ever been, it seems raising taxes may not be the wise thing to do. We pray that cooler heads would prevail, and we ask for creative ways to cut or eliminate any unnecessary expenditures, and use that money to fund the necessary things, and wisdom to know the difference. Thank You, Lord, bring glory to Yourself, we pray, Amen.
- "Give me wisdom and knowledge, that I may lead this people, for who is able to govern this great people of Yours?" (2 Chronicles 1:10)
4. 'Consequences' for the US if it quits Paris climate deal - BBC
The US faces "diplomatic consequences" if a new President decides to pull out of the Paris Climate Agreement. American climate envoy Todd Stern said the reaction would be far greater than when the US left the Kyoto Protocol under President Bush. Many countries are worried that a Republican victory in November's presidential election would see the US walk away from the landmark Paris deal. (Read more)
- Lord God, Creator of wisdom, we come to You and ask that You will give Your wisdom to whomever becomes our next president. May he/she acknowledge You and ask for Your wisdom, especially concerning this "Paris Climate Agreement". May Your will be done in this situation, we pray. Amen.
- "But the wisdom that comes from God is first of all pure, then peaceful, gentle, and easy to please. This wisdom is always ready to help those who are troubled and to do good for others. It is always fair and honest."(James 3:17)
5. Obama to meet Raul Castro, dissidents on historic trip to Cuba - Reuters
President Barack Obama will meet dissidents and President Raul Castro in Cuba next month, the White House said on Thursday, announcing a historic trip that will be another major step toward ending decades of animosity between former Cold War foes. In the first visit by a U.S. president to the Caribbean nation since 1928, Obama will meet entrepreneurs and people from different walks of life during the trip on March 21 and 22, but he is unlikely to see Fidel Castro, the former president and revolutionary leader, U.S. officials said.
The White House hopes Obama's trip will help accelerate change on the Communist-run island and cement progress made under his watch, but Republicans at home complained that it would give legitimacy to Cuba's oppressive government. (Read more)
- Father God, we do not know the true intent of Obama's visit to Cuba, nor of his meeting with the son of Fidel Castro. We ask that by Your hand, You would birth a desire in the hearts of all the people of Cuba to know and to taste true freedom, which can only come by knowing You as their Savior and their Lord. We ask that You would turn this visit to good, serving Your purposes, in Your name we pray amen and amen.
- "So if the Son sets you free, you will be free indeed." (John 8:36)
6. Activists Ask Judge to Block States From Requiring Proof of US Citizenship to Vote - CNSNews.com)
A group of voting rights activists is up in arms after the executive director of the US. Election Assistance Commission (EAC) told elections officials in three states that they could require residents to provide documented proof of U.S. citizenship when using federal forms to register to vote. On Wednesday, the coalition filed a complaint in U.S. District Court for the District of Columbia asking a federal judge for a temporary restraining order blocking the changes in Alabama, Georgia and Kansas.
"Voters have been using the Federal Form to register without having to comply with a documentary proof of citizenship requirement for over two decades, but the Executive Director's sudden unilateral changes to the Federal Form - implemented without public notice - ratchet up the requirements for registering to vote at the last-minute, mere weeks before primary elections and a presidential caucus in the affected states," according to the complaint. "Imposing such eleventh-hour restrictions on voting risks voter and election official confusion and is contrary to the public interest," it argued.
Under federal law, only U.S. citizens are eligible to vote in federal elections. In most states, residents do not have to provide documentation proving they are eligible, but merely sign a sworn statement declaring that they are U.S. citizens. The three states based their requests to add the documentation requirement on a 2013 U.S. Supreme Court ruling that said "a state may request that the EAC alter the federal form to include information the state deems necessary to determine eligibility. (Read more)
- Abba, in light of our federal law stating that only U.S. citizens are eligible to vote in federal elections, it seems reasonable to require this proof of eligibility in all 50 states. We ask for justice here, grace and mercy. May we all obey You and our Constitution, and thereby bring glory to You. In Your name we pray, Amen.
- "Obey His laws and commands that I am giving you today so that things will go well for you and your children. Then you will live a long time in the land that the Lord your God is giving to you forever." (Deuteronomy 4: 40,41)
7. Barack Obama imposes new North Korea sanctions - BBC
President Obama has signed off new expanded sanctions on North Korea over its nuclear program, weeks after it launched a long-range rocket. The country has refused to stop its nuclear program and the bill was easily passed last week by Congress. The sanctions attempt to cut off money North Korea needed to develop miniaturized nuclear warheads. (Read more)
- Father, we thank You that our president has imposed these new sanction on North Korea, and we pray they will be effective in hindering their production of miniaturized nuclear warheads, to be used against others. We ask You to "cripple" all their weapons in Jesus Name, Amen.
- "It is I Who created the craftsman, Who blows on the coals and forges weapons suited to their purpose. I also created the destroyer to work havoc. No weapon made will prevail against you. In court you will refute every accusation. The servants of Adonai inherit all this; the reward for their righteousness is from me,' says Adonai." (Isaiah 54:16,17)
8. 5 Things To Watch In Saturday's Nevada And South Carolina Elections - NPR
Another big caucus day and primary night on Saturday, when Democrats go to their caucus sites in Nevada, and Republicans go to the polls in South Carolina. Here are five things we'll learn from the results: . . . (Read more)
- Father God, as the voters go to the polls tomorrow in South Carolina and in Nevada, we take note that, even tonight, many are yet undecided. We ask that You would grant them Your wisdom in casting their ballots, if they but ask . . .in Jesus' name, amen and amen.
- "If any of you lacks wisdom, let him ask of God, who gives to all liberally and without reproach, and it will be given to him." (James 1:5)
9. Pentagon Asks Russia to Avoid Areas in Syria Where Special Operators Are Deployed - CNS News
After saying for months that the U.S. is not cooperating with Russia in Syria - beyond basic air safety "deconfliction" measures - a senior military official disclosed Thursday that the Pentagon has asked Russia to avoid areas where U.S. Special Forces troops are located in northern Syria. The U.S. and Russia are both carrying out airstrikes in Syria - the U.S. since the fall of 2014 as part of a coalition against the Islamic State of Iraq and Syria (ISIS), and the Russians since last September targeting what it calls "terrorist" groups, in a campaign of support for the Assad regime.
Lt. Gen. Charles Brown, commander of U.S. Air Forces Central Command, told reporters by video link from Qatar that areas where U.S. Special Forces troops are deployed had been made known in general terms to the Russians. "Not specific areas, but certainly broad areas to maintain a level of safety for our forces that are on the ground," he said. "The areas we've actually identified are areas we do have coalition SOF [special operations forces] in Syria," Brown said. "So, it's not specific areas, but fairly broad areas, to maintain a level of safety for our forces that are there on the ground."
Asked whether the U.S. had offered the Russians anything in exchange, Brown said that the Russians had requested - even before the Special Forces request was made - that the U.S. steer clear of airfields being used by Russia in its Syria campaign. "Typically, we don't fly there anyway," he said. "So, that hasn't been an issue." (Read more)
- Lord, we thank You for a spirit of co-operation between the U.S. and Russia, in fighting our mutual enemy, ISIS. We ask that this co-operation will continue. We ask for the annihilation of ISIS as a threat to the world. May peace come to the Middle East, and all the lands. You are our Prince of Peace, and we ask this in Your name, Amen.
- "Wisdom will make your life pleasant and will bring you peace." (Proverbs 3:17)
10. Air strikes destroy hundreds of millions of ISIS' dollars - Israel National News
Hundreds of millions of dollars are believed to have been destroyed in coalition air strikes targeting cash hoards used to finance the Islamic State group, a spokesman for the American military said Wednesday, according to AFP.
Coalition aircraft struck ten more of the cash collection points over the weekend, said Colonel Steve Warren, the spokesman for the American-led campaign against IS in Iraq and Syria. (Read more)
- Father, we thank You for this good news and we ask that You continue to bless our troops with victories in the battle against ISIS. In Your name we pray, amen.
- "The LORD is a man of war; the LORD is his name." (Exodus 15:3)
11. Fears radioactive material stolen for use in ISIS dirty bomb - News.com. au
THE world is on high alert after Iraqi officials admitted "highly dangerous" radioactive material may have fallen into the hands of Islamic State. The material, which was stored in a case the size of a laptop, vanished from a US storage facility near the southern city of Basra last November.
Now Iraqi officials have released a dramatic statement claiming ISIS could create a deadly "dirty bomb" if they get hold of the radioactive substance. The missing material is said to belong to a US oilfield services company called Weatherford. It is understood to be used to test flaws in material used for gas and oil pipelines. (Read more)
- Lord, we decree this Word over this matter. Amen.
- "For there is nothing hidden which will not be revealed, nor has anything been kept secret but that it should come to light." (Mark 4:22)
The Daily Jot
Friday, February 18, 2016
Pope declares Trump "not Christian"
The Pope has said that Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump is not Christian because he advocates building a wall to protect the US borders from illegal immigration. AP reports that Pope Francis said: "A person who thinks only about building walls, wherever they may be, and not building bridges, is not Christian. This is not in the gospel." Apparently, Pope Francis doesn't know his Bible. I am not aware that Jesus or the disciples built physical bridges in the gospel. There are, however, references in the Bible where God's people rebuild the wall in Jerusalem to protect it from invaders. The Pope's replacement theology says they don't count. Also, have you seen the wall around the Vatican? (Read more here)
Have a Blessed and Powerful Day!
The death of Justice Antonin Scalia is creating chaos on Capitol Hill. Today's Washington Post reports, "Senate Republicans clashed Wednesday over how to battle President Obama's expected Supreme Court nomination." In addition, the White House is refusing to rule out a recess appointment.
This president has stopped at nothing to push his radical agenda. Sadly, in many cases, GOP leaders have allowed him to stop at nothing. As one Republican leader told me, "We don't want to fall into Obama's trap and get distracted from our agenda."
So Obama gets to do whatever he wants because we're too busy trying to do what exactly? I can't think of a more pressing item on the Republican agenda right now than preventing Barack Obama from appointing Scalia's replacement!
If Obama makes a recess appointment, the Republican leadership will have no one to blame but itself. Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell, backed up by a unanimous Supreme Court decision, has full authority to decide when or if the Senate goes into recess.
By the way, Senate Democrats once went on the record in opposition to recess appointments of Supreme Court justices.
Here's something to encourage the nervous Nellies in the GOP: The NBC/Wall Street Journal poll found that Americans were evenly divided over whether the Senate should vote this year on an Obama Supreme Court nominee -- 43% said yes, while 42% said no. Clearly, the country is not clamoring for a third Obama justice. (Gary Bauer)
The Qualms before the Storm
The Qualms before the Storm
The courts may have been a sleepy issue this time last week, but it's got the country's attention now. Last week, as I spoke to activists in South Carolina about the importance of the judicial branch in this presidential election, there was positive -- but clearly intellectual -- response. Now, in the six days since the death of Supreme Court Justice Antonin Scalia, Americans are getting a front row seat to what may be the most intense congressional showdown in a generation: his replacement.
In record time, both sides are shuffling the deck on their campaign priorities and redrawing the battle lines for a spring dominated by the Court. While Justice Scalia lies in repose in the great hall, advocacy machines have already "roared to life," the New York Times acknowledged, pointing to FRC as one of the conservative groups gearing up to protect the constitutionalist's legacy. On Tuesday, the White House rallied its closest allies on a conference call, where the president readied his troops for a nomination that would tighten the Left's grip on the Court after he's gone.
. . . senators across the Republican spectrum welcome the president's nomination -- but make no bones about discarding it. "President Obama insists that he will nominate someone for the Court," Senator Pat Toomey (R-Pa.) said. "He certainly has the authority to do so. But let's be clear: his nominee will be rejected by the Senate." Other senators in tight races this fall agree. With the polling on the president's next move split down the middle (43 percent think the Senate should confirm; 42 percent disagree), the GOP is staking out a clear position. (Family Research Council) Read more.
Antonin Scalia's Passing
Antonin Scalia's Passing
The nation was stunned by the passing of the U.S. Supreme Court's most brilliant conservative Justice, who apparently died in his sleep at the age of 79. The president wasted no time to say he would speedily nominate a replacement. However, Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell pledged he will not bring up a new nominee for consideration until the next year, after the new president and Congress have been elected this November and take office. Like other judicial nominations that have had the potential to change the balance of the Court, both parties can be expected to use every tool at their disposal to confirm a judge that will favor their ideological persuasion.
Yet Scalia cannot simply be replaced with a person of similar ideology. Scalia deeply valued family as the cornerstone of civilization, flowing out of his devout faith. He held to the constitutional guarantees of the protection of our God-given liberties, such as the right to life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness. As an organic conservative, Scalia rejected the idea of a living and breathing constitution that can be interpreted according to progressives' ideas of political correctness, but constitutional questions need to be interpreted in light of the Founders' original intent expressed in their writings.
Until Scalia is replaced, a 4-4 decision will be returned to the Appeals courts where their judgment will prevail. Furthermore, Justice Scalia's preliminary votes on cases the court has heard will be stricken and only the judgments of the living justices will determine the outcomes of those cases.
God we thank you for the life and contributions of Antonin Scalia. May his family, friends and all who have loved and esteemed him be comforted. May his life be celebrated and his memory honored. Oversee the confirmation process so that Scalia's successor meets biblical qualifications for public officials. May that person uniquely be capable and known to fear the Lord, love truth, and hate dishonest gain. May neither Congress, the candidates for office, nor the American people "bite and devour one another . . . and so be consumed by one another." Rather, may God prevail in this confirmation and all the Elections this year.
Verse to Decree:
"Moreover thou shalt provide out of all the people able men, such as fear God, men of truth, hating covetousness; and place such over them, to be rulers of thousands, and rulers of hundreds, rulers of fifties, and rulers of tens . . ." (Exodus 18:21)
Rev. Pierre Bynum
Chaplain & National Prayer Director
Family Research Council
801 G Street, NW
Washington, DC 20001
The Persecuted Church
Egypt's Kidnapped Christians: Human Rights Group Demands Answers
A year has passed since the Islamic State group released a video purportedly showing the beheadings of 21 Egyptian Christians in Libya, and now Egyptian activists are demanding answers. In a public call, the Egyptian Commission for Rights and Freedoms, a human rights group, demanded that Libyan authorities investigate the whereabouts of at least eight Christians who remain missing and chided the Egyptian government for remaining quiet, Middle East Eye reported Tuesday. (IB Times) Read more.
Songs Our Grandmothers Sang:
I'm pressing on the upward way, New heights I'm gaining every day; Still praying as I onward bound, "Lord, plant my feet on higher ground."
Lord, lift me up, and let me stand
By faith on Canaan's tableland;
A higher plane than I have found,
Lord, plant my feet on higher ground.
My heart has no desire to stay Where doubts arise and fears dismay; Though some may dwell where these abound, My prayer, my aim, is higher ground.
I want to live above the world, Though Satan's darts at me are hurled; For faith has caught the joyful sound, The song of saints on higher ground.
I want to scale the utmost height And catch a gleam of glory bright; But still I'll pray till rest I've found, "Lord, lead me on to higher ground."
Please go here.
About the Author:
Words: Johnson Oatman, Jr., 1898
Music: Charles H. Gabriel
About the Hymn:
'Higher Ground' has been a favorite with many Christians since it was first published in 1898. It expresses so well this universal desire for a deeper spiriual life, continuing on a higher plane of fellowship with God than we have ever before experienced.
The author of this stirring text was Johnson Oatman, Jr., a businessman who wrote 3,000 gospel songs in his leisure time. Oatman was ordained by the Methodist Episcopal denomination but never pastored a church. His hymns were always well received, even though he was paid no more than $1 for any of his texts.
Signs and Wonders
Earthquake Prediction California: New Quake Strikes Fears Of The Big Thing To Come
The quake was "high up there, even for California standards," said Rafael Abreu, a geophysicist of the USGS Earthquake Information Center in Colorado. In the last 10 days, there have been two earthquakes of magnitude 3.0 nearby. The earthquake has raked up the fears of a major earthquake hitting California as predicted by scientists last year. (Read more)
"There will be signs in the sun, moon and stars. On the earth, nations will be in anguish and perplexity at the roaring and tossing of the sea." (Luke 21:25)
The Good News Corner
Prophecy Happening Now: Theater Doors are Opening to Christians, Not for Movies, but For CHURCH!
If you've been to the movies lately, you may have noticed an on-screen ad calling for churches to bring their services to unused secular movie theaters. Recently a similar ad by Regal Cinemas (left), via email, was brought to my attention.
What an opportunity to go outside the walls of our church buildings with the Gospel! (Read more)
(Source: Breaking Christian News)
Worship With Us Today!
Worship With Us Today!
Michael W Smith - Let it Rain
Wonderful praise and worship song. Enjoy!