CHPP Daily Brief: "Praying for All in Authority" Tuesday, January 26, 2016
Capitol Hill Prayer Partners
"A National Prayer Alliance"
P.O. Box 5152
Herndon, VA 20172-1970
The Daily Brief:
"Praying for All in Authority"
Tuesday, January 26, 2016
"Fire and hail, snow and clouds; Stormy wind, fulfilling His word; Kings of the earth and all peoples; Princes and all judges of the earth; Let them praise the name of the LORD, For His name alone is exalted; His glory is above the earth and heaven." (Job 148: 8, 11,13)
"When the whirlwind (blizzard) passes by, the wicked is no more, but the righteous has an everlasting foundation." (Proverbs 10:25)
The Daily Brief
1. PM: Obama embassy event shows strength of our ties - Jerusalem Post
Against the backdrop of a sharp public disagreement with US Ambassador Dan Shapiro last week, Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu on Sunday pointed to US President Barack Obama's decision to attend a ceremony at the Israeli embassy in Washington on Wednesday as a sign of the strength of the US-Israel relationship.
The White House on Friday announced that Obama would attend a ceremony at the embassy on International Holocaust Remembrance Day posthumously honoring four Righteous Among the Nations - non-Jews who helped rescue Jews during the Holocaust.
"The US president has not been at the embassy in the US for many years," Netanyahu said at the weekly cabinet meeting. "This is another testament that the US-Israel relationship, despite disagreements that arise, is very strong and stable." (Read more)
- Lord God, we ask that You would visit the heart of Barack Hussein Obama when he enters the Embassy of Israel, impacting him with the reality that You own the land of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob. Even if words are not spoken, we ask that You do this in the strength and in the power of Your Spirit.
We decree that Jonas represents the purifying move of the Holy Spirit in our land, so that the relationship between our two nations might be restored in You. We pray that this action would be the beginning of a whole new and wonderful chapter in American - Israeli relations, and a new day for both nations. We ask this in the Name of our Lord Jesus Christ, Yeshua, amen.
- "Come now, and let us reason together, says the LORD: though your sins be as scarlet, they shall be as white as snow; though they be red like crimson, they shall be as wool." (Isaiah 1:18)
2. Rouhani meets Pope Francis to position Tehran as a potential top player in efforts to resolve Middle East conflicts - Times of Israel
VATICAN CITY - Iran's president paid a call on Pope Francis at the Vatican Tuesday during a European visit aimed at positioning Tehran as a potential top player in efforts to resolve Middle East conflicts, including Syria's civil war.
President Hassan Rouhani's motorcade of limousines crossed St. Peter's Square for the late-morning, closed-door meeting Tuesday with the pontiff.
Rouhani asked Pope Francis to pray for him after private talks at the Vatican.
Rouhani told Francis after their 40-minute meeting Tuesday: "I ask you to pray for me." The Iranian called the visit "a real pleasure." (Read more)
- Lord God Almighty Jehovah, whatever plans these two "potentates" are plotting, we know that only Your plan for the nations shall come to pass. We praise You, O Lord, for You are the "governor of the nations." In the name of Jesus Christ we offer this prayer, amen and amen.
- "Take counsel together, but it will come to nothing; Speak the word, but it will not stand, For God is with us." (Isaiah 8:10)
3. Islamic State setting up terror training camps in Europe, police agency warns - Yahoo News
Islamic State has developed the ability to strike globally and plans to focus more on Europe after the Paris massacre, the boss of Europol has said. The group, which claimed responsibility for the Paris attacks in November that left 130 dead, has training camps in the EU and the Balkans as well as in Syria, according to the EU's police agency. Rob Wainwright, chief of Europol, told a news conference that "the so-called Islamic State had developed a new combat style capability to carry out a campaign of large-scale terrorist attacks on a global stage - with a particular focus in Europe."
He was unveiling the findings of a new Europol report on changes in how the jihadist group operates, coinciding with the launch of the agency's new counterterrorism summit in The Hague. On Sunday, IS released a video appearing to show nine of the jihadists, in which they threaten "coalition countries" including Britain. Europol warns of greater threats to "soft" targets and also said there was no "concrete evidence" that jihadists were using the influx of refugees into Europe in order to sneak themselves in and carry out attacks. (Read more)
- Lord God, You are much bigger than any scheme these ISIS terrorists would try to plan, bringing death and destruction in their wake. We thank You that You forgave these demoniacs at the Cross, and we call forth Your forgiveness - and deliverance - over each one now. Set them free, Lord, to worship You and You only, even as their plots are exposed. In Jesus' name, amen and amen.
- "Ah Lord GOD! behold, you have made the heaven and the earth by your great power and outstretched arm, and there is nothing too hard for you." (Jeremiah 32:17)
4. Grand jury indicts producers of Planned Parenthood videos - AP
A grand jury has indicted two anti-abortion activists who made undercover videos alleging Planned Parenthood illegally sold fetal tissue to researchers for a profit, and said the abortion provider committed no wrong. The grand jury in Houston, which investigated Planned Parenthood after the Center for Medical Progress released its undercover footage last year, indicted the center's founder and another activist on Monday - the first criminal charges against anyone in the anti-abortion group since the videos surfaced last year. (Read more)
- Father God, we agree with you in prayer that this decision is detestable in your sight. We pray for true justice, Your justice to prevail in this matter. Continue to encourage these brave men and women whose consciences have been convicted by Your Holy Spirit to reveal truth. We pray Lord for Godly attorneys to help them plead their case, in Jesus Name, Amen.
- "So justice is driven back, and righteousness stands at a distance; truth has stumbled in the streets, honesty cannot enter. Truth is nowhere to be found, and whoever shuns evil becomes a prey. The Lord looked and was displeased that there was no justice." (Isaiah 59:14-15)
"Acquitting the guilty and condemning the innocent-the Lord detests them both." (Proverbs 17:15)
5. Ark Encounter Theme Park Wins Victory over Religious Discrimination - CBN News
A federal judge says Kentucky can't block the Ark Encounter theme park from taking part in a sales tax rebate program just because the park "advances religion." Kentucky wasn't going to let the park featuring a life-size recreation of Noah's Ark enjoy the tax rebate because of developer Answers in Genesis's religious beliefs, purpose, mission and message.
"I rejoice in the court's decision today," Answers in Genesis President Ken Ham said in a news release. "The law is crystal clear that the state cannot discriminate against a Christian group simply because of its viewpoint, but that is precisely what happened here. The decision today is a victory for the free exercise of religion in this country." (Read more)
- Thank You, Father God, for this victory! We pray that Ken Ham and his organization, Answers in Genesis, would continue to prosper as they honor You. Thank You that this victory will also help others who are also discriminated against because of their Christian viewpoint.
- "But thanks be to God, who always puts us on display in Christ and through us spreads the aroma of the knowledge of Him in every place. For to God we are the fragrance of Christ among those who are being saved and among those who are perishing." (2 Corinthians 2:14-15)
6. Saeed Abedini Arrives Safely at Billy Graham Center to Recover, Reconnect With Family - Christian Post
Pastor Saeed Abedini, who was released last week from an Iranian prison after more than three years, has arrived in the United States, and is resting and meeting with family members at the Billy Graham Training Center in North Carolina.
The Boise, Idaho-based pastor is at the Center at The Cove in Asheville with his parents and will stay there for a few days, The Charlotte Observer quoted his wife, Naghmeh, as saying. "The kids and I will join him on Monday and will be taking weeks or months healing as a family and going through counseling," she added. The family has said they want privacy to reconnect after the stress of more than three years of separation, according to WLOS ABC 13.
"None of us in America can begin to understand or appreciate what Saeed has endured after being imprisoned in Iran because of his Christian faith," Franklin Graham, president and CEO of the Billy Graham Evangelistic Association, said in a statement. "We want to provide him a quiet place to rest and visit with family," added Graham, who is also the president of the international Christian relief organization Samaritan's Purse. "He is grateful for everyone's prayers," Graham wrote on his Facebook page with Abedini's pictures after his arrival. (Read more)
- Praise You, Almighty God, for the release of Your servant from the clutches of those who hate Christ and all who serve Him. Bless the Billy Graham Evangelistic Association for their generous help in restoring Pastor Abedini to his family and to Your service. We speak healing into his physical body and strength and healing into his spirit. Bless him, Father, with that peace that only You can give and that the world does not understand. In the name of Jesus we pray, Amen!
- "Do not rejoice over me, my enemy; when I fall, I will arise; when I sit in darkness, the Lord will be a light to me." (Micah 7: 8)
7. Damage from two destructive Northern California fires exceeds $1 billion in insured losses - Orange County Register
SAN FRANCISCO - Damage from two destructive Northern California wildfires that killed six and sent thousands fleeing their homes topped $1 billion in insured losses, according to a preliminary estimate by the state's insurance department. The two fires started days apart in September, burning more than 200 square miles of remote, mountainous territory north and northeast of San Francisco.
The preliminary figure announced Monday includes $700 million from a fire centered largely in Lake County that killed four and destroyed nearly 2,000 structures, including some 1,300 homes. The so-called Valley Fire is the third most destructive wildfire in state history, based on the number of structures lost, and the fifth-costliest based on insured losses. Another fire in Amador and Calaveras counties caused an estimated $300 million in insured losses. That fire killed two people and destroyed more than 800 buildings, making it the seventh-most destructive wildfire to hit the state.
"A year-round fire season is California's new reality," said Insurance Commissioner Dave Jones in a statement. "Residents and communities, especially those in high-risk fire areas, must take precautions now before the next devastating wildfire strikes." (Read more)
- Our merciful Lord, these are staggering figures of damage and yet do not reflect the human suffering from these losses. Dear Father, we speak restoration to all who have lost material goods. We pray that You would restore the lives and livelihoods to people in these areas. Teach them ways to seek You for what they need in this stage of their lives. Restore what the locusts have eaten and encourage them in their spirits. We offer this prayer in the Name of our Lord Jesus Christ, amen.
- "'At that time I will gather you; at that time I will bring you home. I will give you honor and praise among all the peoples of the earth when I restore your fortunes before your very eyes says the Lord.'" (Zephaniah 3:20)
8. UN Seeks Over $500 Million to Help Nigerian, CAR Refugees - Voice of America
The United Nations refugee agency and its partners are appealing for more than half a billion dollars to provide life-saving aid to hundreds of thousands of people fleeing conflicts in Nigeria and the Central African Republic. The funding would also assist the communities hosting the refugees.
While all eyes are trained on Syria's refugee crisis, the world has seemingly forgotten the conflicts playing out in Nigeria and Central African Republic - two of Africa's biggest humanitarian crises. The United Nations reports nearly a quarter-million Nigerians have fled to neighboring countries to escape the brutal and murderous attacks of Boko Haram militants. And, it says ongoing instability and violence in the CAR has forced almost a half-million people to flee across borders. (Read more)
- Oh, Lord, we know Your heart is touched by these forgotten refugees. Our hearts are likewise touched by their plight. Lord, send in the aid that is needed now to sustain life, but also send Your laborers into this harvest to reap souls for Your Kingdom. We pray that agencies and individuals will respond with the necessities of life for these people and that the effect of the Gospel being preached and accepted will result in peace throughout these lands. In the name of Jesus Christ, amen.
- "He who gives to the poor will not lack, but he who hides his eyes will have many curses." (Proverbs 28:27)
9. Argentina Scrambles to Fight Biggest Plague of Locusts in 60 Years - New York Times
BUENOS AIRES - Farmers and fumigators in Argentina are running out of time as they scramble to control the country's worst plague of locusts in more than half a century, officials warned on Monday.
The provincial authorities and Senasa, the government's agricultural inspection agency, have intensified their efforts to exterminate swarms of the insects in the dry forests of northern Argentina. But their attempts might not be enough to prevent the locusts from developing into a flying throng in the coming days - when they will then threaten to devour crops like sunflowers and cotton, and grasslands for cattle grazing. (Read more)
- Father God, we pray for the farmers in Argentina to turn to You, to pray for your ever-present help in times of trouble. May you deliver them from this plague. In Jesus Name, Amen.
- "Though I sent my great army against you-those swarming locusts and hopping locusts, the destroying locusts and the cutting locusts that ate your crops-I will pay you back for those years of trouble. Then you will have plenty to eat and be full. You will praise the name of the Lord your God, who has done miracles for you." (Joel 2:25-26)
The Middle East in Focus
"Though the mountains be shaken and the hills be removed, yet my unfailing love for you will not be shaken nor my covenant of peace be removed," says the LORD, who has compassion on you." (Isaiah 54:10)
1. Israel's Shimon Peres rushed to hospital with chest pains - Fox News
JERUSALEM - A spokeswoman for Israel's former President Shimon Peres says the 92-year-old is being rushed to hospital after experiencing chest pains.
Ayelet Frisch said medics treated him at his home Sunday night and detected a "light irregular heart rate." She said the doctors decided he should spend the night in hospital for observation. (Read more)
- Abba, we pray for former President Peres. We ask that Your healing hand be upon him. Father, we pray for his soul and that it might be saved. We ask that You reveal Yeshua HaMashiach to him so that he may come into the fullness of the inheritance You have planned for him. In the name of Yeshua we pray, amen.
2. Hamas deputy leader praises media for supporting the 'intifada'- Israel National News
Hamas' deputy leader Ismail Haniyeh on Sunday praised the Palestinian Arab media for continuing to play a major role in strengthening the morale of the Palestinians during the intifada.
Speaking at an event of Hamas's Communications Department honoring journalists who won international awards in 2015, Haniyeh said that "there is an ongoing campaign without guns and without the noise of bullets, and that campaign is the siege on the Gaza Strip, and it is more dangerous than aircraft and cannons, and so the Palestinian media must show it and remind the world of the suffering of the residents of Gaza." (Read more)
- Abba, we ask You that You would allow the truth to be reported in the media. We pray that the deceitful views of the Arab media, and some of the international media as well, would be seen for the lies they are. Father, we pray that eyes would be opened to see the truth and that more and more people will feel the burden to pray. In the name of Yeshua we pray, amen.
3. Netanyahu seeks to return Israeli army-evicted settlers to West Bank houses - Reuters
Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu said on Sunday he would allow Jewish settlers evicted by the Israeli army from two houses in the West Bank city of Hebron to return once proper permits were in place.
Israeli settlements in occupied territory, deemed illegal by most countries, are a fundamental issue in the stalled Israeli-Palestinian peace process and a factor behind a recent wave of Palestinian stabbing attacks on Israelis. (Read more)
- Heavenly Father, we cry out for Your justice to prevail in Israel. Many nations of this world have changed boundaries, territories, etc. and none have had such a battle or interference regarding it as Israel has. We know that this is the work of Satan. We praise Your Holy Name, YHVH, that You are in control, You have already won the battle, and these tactics of the enemy will have no success! We pray for Your Will to be done on earth as it is in heaven. We pray for the peace of Jerusalem and all of Israel. In the name of Yeshua we pray, amen.
4. Israeli jets bomb targets in Gaza after rocket hits south - Times of Israel
Israeli warplanes struck the Gaza Strip early Monday morning in response to a rocket fired at southern Israel on Sunday evening.
The Israeli Air Force struck targets near the cities of Khan Younis and Deir al Balah in the south and center of the Gaza Strip, Palestinian sources in the coastal territory said. The IDF said it hit a training facility belonging to Hamas's armed wing, the Izz al-Din al-Qassam Brigades in the central Gaza Strip in retaliation for the rocket fired at southern Israel.
The IDF said Sunday's was the third rocket fired at Israel since the beginning of 2016. (Read more)
- Father God, we pray for the IDF. We ask for continued protection for them while they are working so hard to protect Israel. Bless them, Father, with Shalom Peace, strength, good health, and rest. We pray for the peace of their families as their loved ones serve their country. We also pray that all the rockets that the Arab Israelis are sending from Gaza would continue to fall into empty fields and no harm would ever come from them. We pray for such a stop to their rockets that they would know beyond a shadow of a doubt that the one true God of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob is in control and is Lord of All. In Yeshua's holy name we pray, amen.
5. Two Women Stabbed in Bet Horon Terror Attack - Breaking Israel News
Two Arabs entered a market in Bet Horon, armed with knives, and stabbed a woman inside the store, and stabbed another woman outside the store as they fled the scene. The town's security officer shot and killed both assailants outside the store. One woman, age 40, is listed in critical condition and the other, age 58, is in moderate condition. (Read more)
- Heavenly Father, we pray for the these two women who have been attacked. We ask that You would heal them quickly. Restore their physical health and also their mental health. We pray against any spirits of trauma, fear, anger, or revenge that might try to take root in their hearts. We ask that You would surround them, Father, and fill them with Your Spirit.
We also pray for their Arab attackers. We ask for Your truth to come to them. We pray that their hearts would be changed, and that they would repent for this. Father, tear down their false teachings that have blinded them. May they truly repent and surrender their hearts to You. In the name of Yeshua we pray, amen.
- "And for your lifeblood I will require a reckoning: from every beast I will require it and from man. From his fellow man I will require a reckoning for the life of man. "Whoever sheds the blood of man, by man shall his blood be shed, for God made man in his own image." (Genesis 9:5-6)
6. Jerusalem prepares for day of snow - YNET News
Jerusalem has been battered by the latest winter storm, holding the precipitation record for the past 24 hours with 47 mm of rain falling in the capital, accompanied by some snow, which, alas, did not pile up. But Jerusalemites remain hopeful they will wake up to a white morning on Tuesday.
Snow is expected to fall in the mountaintops of central Israel that are higher than 700 meters in altitude, including in Jerusalem, increasing throughout the night. Light snow might also fall in the north. (Read more)
7. Italian PM says new deals with Iran are 'just the beginning' - Times of Israel
ROME, Italy (AFP) - Iran's return to the international fold accelerated on Monday as President Hassan Rouhani sealed multi-billion dollar deals with Italian companies keen to capitalize on the lifting of sanctions on the Islamic Republic.
Business deals worth billions are "just the beginning" for the two countries, Italian Prime Minister Matteo Renzi was quoted by Reuters as saying in the course of a press conference, with Rouhani standing beside him. (Read more)
The Daily Jot
Tuesday, January 26, 2016
The real America
The New York Times reports that the "president" says that the Republicans candidates for President are outside the mainstream and "the degree to which the Republican rhetoric and Republican vision has moved, not just to the right, but has moved to a place that is unrecognizable." What is unrecognizable is the "president's" America. Also unrecognizable are many Republican's view that the "president's" view of America is correct. These terrible leaders have essentially put the American Dream on life support and have changed the direction and values of America. We all know that this country has changed. Many of us believe it is changed not for the better.
A recent Drudge Report online poll of all the presidential candidates indicated that Donald Trump and Bernie Sanders are the two candidates to beat. Some 36% of the voters on the news website, which is widely known for its conservative viewership, chose Trump. Not surprising. But coming in second with almost 30% of the vote was socialist Bernie Sanders--on a conservative website. There was a time in American history that a candidate who dared say he was socialist would be considered a pariah, even among Democrats. This is just how far America has come in the past decade under this new type of leftist influence. Hillary Clinton, who may be indicted before the election, came in 11th with 0.8%.
Let me tell you about the real America. Yesterday, with several feet of snow piled up in front of people's driveways and many unable to even walk to the road, the folks in our neighborhood banned together and helped one another clear their driveways, dig out their mailboxes and they did it with a smile on their faces, determination in their hearts, and with great cheer. My neighbor across the street came over with his snowblower. When we finished my driveway, we went next door, and so on up the street. With each driveway we cleared, more people joined in. Many hands lighten the load. There was a spirit there--one of love for one another, charity, and that good old American "let's get this done" attitude.
Anyone who needed assistance got it. There was no politics. No taxes. It was about folks in need and folks helping them. No, "how much do I owe you." No, it was from the heart. And, yes, we were all sore from using muscles we hadn't used in a long time, but we were satisfied that we helped our neighbors and that we were helped by our neighbors. These politicians think they have us under control and that they are changing America. As Colossians 2:8 says, "Beware lest any man spoil you through philosophy and vain deceit, after the tradition of men." But when push comes to shove, the real America will appear. Romans 13:10 says, "Love works no ill to his neighbor: therefore love is the fulfilling of the law."
Have a Blessed and Powerful Day!
The Persecuted Church
Government Run Chinese Church Removes Pastor
for Opposing Cross Removals
(Hangzhou, Zhejiang-Jan. 22, 2016) The local Three-Self Patriotic Movement (TSPM) and the China Christian Council (CCC) in China's coastal Zhejiang province released an official notice detailing the forced removal of a pastor from his position at China's largest government-approved church.
The TSPM and CCC stated in the notice that their reasons for dismissing Gu Yuese, the senior pastor of Chongyi Church in Hangzhou and chairman of the Hangzhou Municipal CCC, were: "So as to move one step closer towards the proper self-construction and management of church locations by the two Christian organizations in Hangzhou [Editor's Note: "two Christian organizations" refers to the TSPM and CCC], promote the normal circulation of the principal Christians in charge of churches and sort out the interpersonal relationship between the province and [the local TSPM and CCC]."
However, Gu's public opposal of the forced demolition of church crosses raised suspicion among many concerning a correlation between his advocacy and dismissal.
The notice also stated the authorities' intent to instate Zhang Zhongcheng, the vice-president and temporary secretary-general of the TSPM, as Chongyi Church's new senior pastor. (China Aid) Read more.
Songs Our Grandmothers Sang:
O FOR A THOUSAND TONGUES TO SING
"I . . . heard the voice of many angels, numbering thousands upon thousands." (Revelation 5:11)
O for a thousand tongues to sing My great Redeemer's praise, The glories of my God and King, The triumphs of His grace!
My gracious Master and my God, Assist me to proclaim, To spread through all the earth abroad The honors of Thy name.
Jesus! the name that charms our fears, That bids our sorrows cease; 'Tis music in the sinner's ears, 'Tis life, and health, and peace.
He breaks the power of canceled sin, He sets the prisoner free; His blood can make the foulest clean, His blood availed for me.
He speaks, and, listening to His voice, New life the dead receive, The mournful, broken hearts rejoice, The humble poor believe.
Hear Him, ye deaf; His praise, ye dumb, Your loosened tongues employ; Ye blind, behold your Savior come, And leap, ye lame, for joy.
In Christ your Head, you then shall know, Shall feel your sins forgiven; Anticipate your heaven below, And own that love is heaven.
Glory to God, and praise and love Be ever, ever given, By saints below and saints above, The church in earth and heaven.
[To view remaining lyrics, go here.]
Please go here.
About the Author:
Words: Charles Wesley, 1739.
Music: Carl G. Gläser, 1828
About the Hymn:
Wesley wrote this hymn to commemorate the first anniversary of his conversion to Christ. This origin is reflected in the lyrics, "On this glad day the glorious Sun of Righteousness arose." The stanza that begins "O for a thousand tongues to sing" is verse seven of Wesley's original poem. This work first appeared in Hymns and Sacred Poems in 1740.
Signs and Wonders
NORTHERN CORONAL HOLE
High above the sun's north pole, a vast gap has formed in the sun's atmosphere. This is called a "coronal hole," and it is spewing solar wind into space. NASA's Solar Dynamics Observatory photographed the opening on Jan. 26th: (go here)
Coronal holes are places where the sun's magnetic field opens up and allows previously-trapped solar wind to escape. A stream of solar wind flowing from this coronal hole is expected to reach Earth on Jan 26-27, with a 30% to 40% chance of minor geomagnetic storms when it arrives. (Spaceweather.com) Read more.
"There will be signs in the sun, moon and stars. On the earth, nations will be in anguish and perplexity at the roaring and tossing of the sea." (Luke 21:25)
The Good News Corner
How Evangelical Church Groups in Italy Plan to Help Curtail
"Voyages of Death" in the Refugee Crisis
A pilot project intended to relocate 1,000 refugees to Italy on humanitarian visas is being finalized through an Italian ecumenical mission in Lebanon this week. The $1.42 million program is being largely financed by Waldensian Evangelical Church supporters, one of the religious groups that Italian taxpayers can select to receive a small percentage of their federal income taxes.
While organizers of the initiative are Christian, candidates for transfer include both Christians and Muslims, organizers said.
Leaders of the Federation of Protestant Churches in Italy and the Rome-based Catholic Sant'Egidio Community joined to ask Italian government officials to grant 1,000 humanitarian visas for refugees in camps in Lebanon, Morocco and Ethiopia, reports Journal Tribune.
The first goal is to airlift an initial group of about 100 of the most vulnerable refugees, most of them Syrians who are sick, disabled or elderly, or women alone with young children, from a Lebanese camp by the end of January or early February, said Marco Impagliazzo, president of the Sant'Egidio Community.
"It's an exemplary agreement to avoid the 'voyages of death' and exploitation by traffickers," Impagliazzo told The Associated Press. He added that he hoped Italy would offer more such visas, noting that "vulnerable" people can encompass many refugees today, and other . . . (Breaking Christian News) Read more.
Worship With Us Today!
Worship With Us Today!
Lauren Daigle - I Am Yours
Yes, Lord, amen.
Two Daily Conference Calls
Capitol Hill Prayer Partners encourages you to participate, any day of the week, on these calls which are each ongoing, day and night! To learn more about how you can join these calls, please go here.