Lou Engle Calls for 3 Days of
Prayer and Fasting: March 8,9,10.
For details, go here.
PrayerSurgeNow to Sponsor 3 Days
of Special Conference Calls,
Aligning with this Alert.
For details, go here.
Capitol Hill Prayer Partners
P.O. Box 5152
Herndon, VA 20172-1970
"Praying for All in Authority"
Monday, March 6, 2017
"Standing Together as One
. . . Under the Cross of Christ"
"Now it will come about that In the last days The mountain of the house of the LORD Will be established as the chief of the mountains, And will be raised above the hills; And all the nations will stream to it." (Isaiah 2:2)
"And out of his mouth goes a sharp sword, that with it he should smite the nations . . ." (Rev.19:15)
The First 100 Days
Prayer Resources for The First 100 Days
Tools to Assist in Offering Prayers for President Trump
and his Administration during these First 100 Days
1. 24/7 Prayer Line
Sponsored by the 24/7 National Strategic Prayer Network, you can call this number anytime, day or night, and join other prayer warriors across the nation to pray for the new administration.
The Conference Number is: 712-770-4340
The Access Code is: 543555#
Please dial #6 to mute your phone.
All are welcome to join!
PrayerSurgeNow hosts a weekly call every Saturday morning, beginning at 7:30 a.m. EST. Topics are geared to time-sensitive events happening in our country, and anointed speakers are invited to host each call, bringing insight to intercessors across the nation.
PrayerSurgeNow also hosts other calls throughout the week, as the need arises.
In order to keep pace with their news, please visit their blog at: www.prayersurgenow.blogspot.com, or by going here.
PSN's Conference number is: 712-432-0075
Access Code is: 6149782#
3. Daily Devotions - Sponsored by the AsOne network.
A prayer topic, intercession and Scriptural decrees are posted daily during these First 100 Days. Please go here to find today's devotion.
4. President Trump's Weekly Address:
Friday, March 3, 2017
To view last week's address, please go here.
5. PRAYERS FOR THE PRESIDENT
The First 100 Days and Beyond
A Collection of Prayers by the People:
An Inaugural Gift for President Donald J. Trump
To read this guide to prayer, written by 100 intercessors for each of the President's First 100 Days, please go here.
6. White House Press Briefings
To view each day's press conference,go here.
The videos of these press briefings appear below the video of Inauguration itself.
7. President Trump's Address to the Joint Session of Congress
Last week, President Trump delivered a powerful address to a Joint Session of Congress, and to the nation, that brought HOPE again to our people.
If you missed this historic event, or if you wish to view his speech again, please go here.
Focus on Israel
1. Police to question Netanyahu for 4th time in gifts probe - Times of Israel
Police investigators are set to question Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu for a fourth time on Monday, as part of the ongoing corruption investigations into the Israeli premier.
One investigation, dubbed Case 1000, has the Lahav 433 anti-corruption unit probing whether Netanyahu's accepting of expensive gifts from businessmen, and then taking actions on their behalf, amounts to an illegal conflict of interest.
Case 1000 is one of two ongoing corruption investigations into the prime minister and his family, who have firmly denied any wrongdoing in any of the cases. (Read more)
2. Ya'alon: I'm forming a new party, will run in next election - Times of Israel
Former defense minister Moshe Ya'alon on Saturday announced plans to form a new political party to run in the next parliamentary elections.
"I've decided to establish a new party. I'm building political power in order to run" for national leadership, he said.
"When I got to the point when I decided to resign as defense minister, I decided that I cared about the country, and about all of our children and grandchildren," he told the audience at a cultural event in Tel Aviv. (Read more)
3. Hezbollah-linked video threatens attacks on 9 Israeli nuclear, chemical sites - Times of Israel
A propaganda video released by an outlet affiliated with the Hezbollah terror group threatens missile strikes on nine highly sensitive chemical and nuclear sites in Israel.
The video published by the al-Ahed news website comes on the heels of increased saber-rattling by Hezbollah leader Hassan Nasrallah threatening to strike Israel's nuclear reactor in the southern city of Dimona and an ammonia storage tank in the northern city of Haifa. (Read more)
4. Netanyahu to meet Putin, says Iran seeks permanent foothold in Syria - YNET News
Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu said he would meet Russian President Vladimir Putin in Moscow on Thursday to voice opposition to what the Israeli leader charged were Iran's attempts to establish a permanent military foothold in Syria.
"In the framework of a (future peace agreement) or without one, Iran is attempting to base itself permanently in Syria-either through a military presence on the ground or a naval presence-and also through a gradual attempt to open a front against us on the Golan Heights," Netanyahu told his cabinet in public remarks on Sunday. (Read more)
5. Israel Officially Decriminalizes Marijuana Use - HAARETZ
The cabinet approved on Sunday the decriminalized use of marijuana in Israel. According to the proposal formulated by the Public Security and Justice ministries, any first-time offender caught using marijuana in public would receive a fine rather than face criminal action. (Read more)
The Daily Brief
Every prayer below is presented to our Lord in the Name of Jesus Christ, amen.
1. Top Kremlin diplomat calls US uproar over Russia ties a 'witch hunt' - CNN
Russia's foreign minister pushed back Friday at assertions that his country's US ambassador is a spy, and echoed US President Donald Trump's contention that the controversy over contacts between Kremlin officials and Trump's campaign is "a witch hunt." "The ambassadors are appointed in order to maintain relationships," Russian Foreign Minister Sergey Lavrov said at a press conference in Moscow.
"They are maintained by holding meetings, talks and establishing contacts with officials from both executive and legislative branches of power. I can only quote what the media said today -- this all looks like a witch hunt." (Read more)
- Father in heaven, we trust that You will maintain a peaceable relationship between Russia and America as they become more closely associated in their communications. Lord, give President Trump a special gift that will enable him to recognize who is the true and tried and who is the false and evil, and immediate perception of who are spies. Cover him with the protection of the Name of Jesus 24/7. In Jesus' Name we pray.
- "Having therefore these promises, let us cleanse ourselves from all filthiness of the flesh and spirit, perfecting holiness in the fear of God." (II Corinthians 7:1)
2. 8. Sessions: 'My Reply . . . Was Honest and Correct' - CNSNews.com
Attorney General Jeff Sessions held a press conference this afternoon to state that his answer to a question that Sen. Al Franken put to him at his confirmation hearing about alleged Russian involvement in the presidential campaign was "honest and correct."
Sessions also said today he is recusing himself from "any existing or future investigations of any matter relating in any way to the campaigns for president of the United States." Sessions said that his announcement "should not be interpreted as confirmation of the existence of any investigation or suggestive of the scope of any such investigation." (Read more)
- Father God, we thank You for a man like Attorney General Jeff Sessions, a brother in Christ of strong moral character whose integrity cannot be questioned. We cast down all lies and innuendos being spoken against him now, in Your name, and we thank You, O Lord, that You are his defense and his shield. In the name of Jesus we pray, amen.
- "The LORD is my strength and my shield; my heart trusts in him, and he helps me. My heart leaps for joy, and with my song I praise him." (Psalm 28:7)
3. Obama says Trump claim he ordered Trump Tower wiretapped is false - Fox News
Former President Obama on Saturday denied President Trump's accusation that Obama had Trump Tower phones tapped in the weeks before the November 2016 election.
"Neither President Obama nor any White House official ever ordered surveillance on any U.S. citizen. Any suggestion otherwise is simply false," said Kevin Lewis, a spokesman for the former president.
Trump made the claim in a series of early Saturday morning tweets that included the suggestion that the alleged wiretapping was tantamount to "McCarthyism" and "Nixon/Watergate."
"Terrible! Just found out that Obama had my 'wires tapped' in Trump Tower just before the victory. Nothing found. This is McCarthyism," Trump tweeted. (Read more)
- Heavenly Father, because of the lies and corruption of the past administration it is only commonplace that Trump Towers was wiretapped, but to no avail. Let the truth stand without compromise. Lord, we ask that Your mighty host of angels encircle Trump Towers and all that belongs to President Trump so that all doors will be shut and locked against the enemy. In the Name of Jesus we pray.
- "They shall fight against you; but they shall not prevail against you; for I AM with you , says the Lord, to deliver you." (Jeremiah 1:19)
4. 64 Ways Obama Is Sabotaging Trump - WND
WASHINGTON - It might seem outrageous and unprecedented that a newly departed president would devote himself to overthrowing his successor, but that is exactly what a mountain of growing evidence appears to indicate.
"Obama's goal, according to a close family friend, is to oust Trump from the presidency either by forcing his resignation or through his impeachment," the Daily Mail reported Wednesday.
The source also told the paper that Obama loathes President Trump and considers his presidency illegitimate. "Obama is dismayed at the way Trump is tearing down his legacy - Obamacare, the social safety net and the welcome mat for refugees he put in place," the source told the paper.
The Mail is hardly the only source reporting moves by the former president and his allies against the Trump administration. The following is a list of what has been publicly reported, by WND and others, about what Obama is trying to do to oppose - many say destroy - the Trump presidency and how he is doing it. (Read more)
- Almighty God, all the evil intentions of the past administration to destroy America and hand it over to our enemies miserably failed and President Trump is causing all the past to fall to the ground and be completely destroyed. We ask that our God will dispatch the heavenly host of angels to surround the shadow government, the works of the past administration, all the volunteers whose intent is to follow in paths of wickedness, so that we shall see the holy angels destroy the works of all these people lest they repent. Rise up, Holy Lord, and fight against America's enemies that they be defeated. In the mighty Name of Jesus we pray. Amen.
- "Arise, shine, for Your Light is come, and the glory of the Lord is risen upon you. For, behold, the darkness shall cover the earth, and gross darkness the people: but the Lord shall arise upon you, and His glory shall be seen upon you." (Isaiah 60:1-2)
5. Daughter of close Obama adviser will cover DOJ for CNN - New York Post
CNN has tapped the daughter of President Obama's closest adviser to cover the Department of Justice, The Post has learned. Laura Jarrett quietly joined the network in September as a reporter in its Washington bureau. She came to CNN with no experience in journalism. But the Harvard-educated lawyer defended companies and individuals against the Justice Department as a private litigator in Chicago.
Laura Jarrett is the daughter of Valerie Jarrett. Her assignment comes a week after Trump publicly refused to answer a CNN correspondent's question at a press conference. "You are fake news," Trump said to CNN's Jim Acosta. (Read more)
- God in heaven, we pray that You will stand against Laura Jarrett and all her emissaries at CNN and elsewhere that would create fake news regarding President Trump and his entire administration. Weaken this woman's frontman position for the evil imaginations and wickedness of those who feed her lies conjured up by the enemies of President Trump. We pray an angel from heaven will be sent on assignment to resist all her efforts and that her words will fall to the ground as worthless. In the Name of Jesus we pray.
- "Beloved, follow not that which is evil, but that which is good. He that does good is of God: but he that does evil has not seen God." (III John 11)
6. U.S. Airport Pat-Downs Are About to Get More Invasive - Blomberg
While few have noticed, U.S. airport security workers long had the option of using five different types of physical pat-downs at the screening line. Now those options have been eliminated and replaced with a single universal approach. This time, you will notice.
The new physical touching-for those selected to have a pat-down-will be be what the federal agency officially describes as a more "comprehensive" physical screening, according to a Transportation Security Administration spokesman. (Read more)
- Father God, we ask that, under this new administration, a season of grace would move into the TSA, so that our physical privacy would not be violated. Father God, let those who are truly a danger to our nation be examined, and let all others go free, we ask in Your name, amen.
- "If you ask Me anything in My name, I will do it." (John 14:14)
7. Trump expected to sign new travel ban into US by early next week - Fox News
President Trump is expected to sign a revised executive order early next week banning travel from several Middle Eastern and African counties, the president's latest effort to prevent radical Islamic terrorism on U.S. soil. A senior administration official confirmed with Fox News on Saturday that Trump's new executive order could come as early as Monday or Tuesday.
The federal appeals court temporarily blocked parts of Trump's executive orders and halted the travel ban, then denied the administration's request to immediately lift the ban. Critics of the ban argue it was hastily crafted with parts lacking adequate constitutional authority.
To be sure, uncertainty about the status of green card holders caused confusion and sparked major protests at international airports across the country on the Saturday after Trump signed the executive order, which was followed by administration officials promptly issuing guidance on legal permanent U.S. residents, or green card holders, to exempt them from the ban. (Read more)
- Father God, we thank You for the wisdom You bestow upon Donald Trump in his new role as President of the United States. We thank You that he truly has a heart to protect our people, in Your name, amen.
- "By Me, kings reign and rulers issue decrees that are just." (Proverbs 8:15)
8. Another "So-Called Judge" - Gary Bauer
Last month, President Trump took a lot of flak for referring to a federal judge as a "so-called judge." Well, another "so-called judge" is making news today.
On January 27th, Diddier Pacheco Salazar appeared in Judge Monica Herranz's courtroom in Multnomah County, Oregon, facing DUI charges. Federal Immigration and Customs Enforcement agents were waiting outside the courtroom to detain Salazar, but they became suspicious when he never came out.
Now Judge Herranz is under investigation for allowing Salazar to escape through her private entrance. ICE agents reportedly decided not to press criminal charges against Judge Herranz, who may still face administrative sanctions.
I think it was a mistake to let this "so-called judge" off the hook so easily. If she wants to be an advocate for illegal immigrants and open borders, fine. But she should take her robe off and give up her gavel. (Gary Bauer)
Lord God, we ask that You intervene in this case of Monica Herranz who sits on the bench when she took it upon herself to aid and abed a man guilty of breaking the law without recompense of justice. Remove her from the bench and sit someone who will uphold the law and who will rule penalties to the lawbreakers. In Jesus' Name we pray.
- "The paths of their way are turned aside; they go to nothing and parish." (Job 6:18)
9. Pentagon: Over 30 airstrikes against Al Qaeda in two straight nights this week - Fox News
For the second consecutive night, US drones and jets continued striking Al Qaeda militants in Yemen, in a sign the Trump administration is ramping up operations as part of a broader campaign against the terrorist group long considered the biggest threat to the United States.
The U.S. military has conducted over 30 airstrikes against al-Qaeda in the Arabian Peninsula across three provinces in Yemen, according to Capt. Jeff Davis a Pentagon spokesman. It is not immediately clear if those airstrikes continued Friday night. (Read more)
- Father, we know we are at war with Al Qaeda, because they continue to pose such a threat to our nation. But Lord, we know, too, that you do not take delight in the death of the wicked. We ask that,for those who are left behind, You would invade their souls with the reality of Your grace and Your love, in Your name, amen.
- "Say to them, 'As surely as I live, declares the Sovereign LORD, I take no pleasure in the death of the wicked, but rather that they turn from their ways and live." (Ezekiel 3:11)
10. Us Delegation In Israel To Study Relocation Of Embassy To Jerusalem - Jerusalem Post
An official United States delegation led by Congressman Ron DeSantis (R-FL) is briefly visiting Israel on Saturday and Sunday to study the possibility of relocating the American embassy from Tel Aviv to Jerusalem.
"The delegation is in Jerusalem to learn first hand what it will mean to move the US Embassy from Tel Aviv to Jerusalem," said Ruth Lieberman, a friend of DeSantis and a political advisor in Israel.
"Its leadership intends to return to Congress with a report and a deeper understanding of what to expect, and of some of the decisions that have to be made as well," Lieberman said. (Read more)
- Father God, we trust You to go before all those involved in moving the United States Embassy from Tel Aviv to Jerusalem and give them holy guidance from heaven so that it will be accomplished with a clearcut movement and no adverse interference from outside forces. May Your divine will accomplish all that needs to be done with superior quality and cooperation. In the Name of Jesus we pray.
- "I will bless the Lord who has given me counsel: my reins also instruct me in the night seasons." (Psalm 16:7)
More Daily Features
The Persecuted Church
"Remember the prisoners, as though in prison with them, and those who are ill-treated, since you yourselves also are in the body." (Hebrews 13:3)
Please visit the website for International Christian Concern to lift up prayers for the persecuted around the world, every day. Their link is: www.persecution.org -- or go here to connect. Thank you for interceding for our brothers and sisters who are suffering in Asia, the Islamic World, and the Far East.
'TIS SO SWEET TO TRUST IN JESUS
"In You our fathers put their trust; they trusted and You delivered them." (Psalm 22:4-5)
"In You our fathers put their trust; they trusted and You delivered them." (Psalm 22:4-5)
'Tis so sweet to trust in Jesus, And to take Him at His Word; Just to rest upon His promise, And to know, "Thus says the Lord!"
Jesus, Jesus, how I trust Him!
How I've proved Him o'er and o'er
Jesus, Jesus, precious Jesus!
O for grace to trust Him more!
O how sweet to trust in Jesus, Just to trust His cleansing blood; And in simple faith to plunge me 'Neath the healing, cleansing flood!
Yes, 'tis sweet to trust in Jesus, Just from sin and self to cease; Just from Jesus simply taking Life and rest, and joy and peace.
I'm so glad I learned to trust Thee, Precious Jesus, Savior, Friend; And I know that Thou art with me, Wilt be with me to the end.
Please go here.
About the Author:
Words: Louisa M. R. Stead, 1882.
Music: William J. Kirkpatrick
About the hymn:
These words are said to have written been after Stead witnessed her husband drown.
To read the story behind this hymn, please go here.
Signs and Wonders
SIGNS OF THE TIMES (SOTT)
'Earth Changes' video summary for January 2017
Extreme weather events, environmental indicators of 'planetary upheaval' (seismic, volcanic, etc) and Near-Earth Objects in the form of meteor fireballs. At this point in our wild weather chronicles, we're starting to sound like a broken record. But it's not our fault! The climate just keeps on swinging from extreme to extreme... Last month's highlights include: Record wildfires in Chile and Argentina (where there was also record rainfall) Record rainfall ending record drought in California Record one-day and monthly snowfalls in Japan and the US West Record tornado outbreaks in the US South.
Record one-day rainfalls in the US South Record-cold temperatures and snowfalls in eastern and southern Europe Record snowfall in the Sahara Record heat in Australia, and record cold in New Zealand These were just some of the 'signs' of environmental upheaval around the world in January 2017.
To view this video documentation, go here.
Published on Feb 27, 2017
"There will be signs in the sun, moon and stars. On the earth, nations will be in anguish and perplexity at the roaring and tossing of the sea." (Luke 21:25)
The Good News Corner
The Most-Watched Film in History, "JESUS"
Reaches Its 1,500th Language Translation
(Orlando, FL) - [Assist News Service] The "JESUS" film, envisioned by Bill Bright, co-founder of Campus Crusade for Christ, now known as Cru, and produced in cooperation with The Genesis Project, has completed translation of its 1,500th language.
Attendees of the annual National Religious Broadcasters Convention, Proclaim 17, held this week in Orlando, FL, heard that the "JESUS," film - the most watched film in history according to "The Guinness Book of World Records" - has completed translation into the Daasanach language, which belongs to an ethnic group inhabiting parts of Ethiopia, Kenya, and Sudan.
Since 1979, Jesus Film Project's resources and strategies have been utilized in 7.5 billion Gospel presentations in more than 230 countries, and for many individuals in remote areas around the world, "JESUS" is the first motion picture they have ever viewed.
The powerful impact of seeing the story of Jesus' life, death and resurrection in their heart language has resulted in more than 490 million indicated decisions for Christ following a film showing. (Read more)
The Bible Readathon
Our Bible Readathon Continues
"Thy Word is a lamp unto my feet and a light unto my path." (Psalm 119:105)
We are now reading the Word of God every night from midnight to 6:00 a.m. EST. We are reading through the whole Word, from Genesis to Revelation, and beginning again in Genesis when finished.
Our numbers of readers continues to grow over time. All are welcome to join!
The access code is: 350430#. Please call at any time from midnight to 6:00 a.m. EST. WELCOME!
[Note: we are reading from these versions of the Scripture: King James, New King James, New American Standard, and NIV.]