Conference calls every day this week at
8:00 a.m. EDT to pray over the nomination
of Judge Neil Gorsuch. Go here for details.
Capitol Hill Prayer Partners
P.O. Box 5152
Herndon, VA 20172-1970
"Praying for All in Authority"
Monday, March 27, 2017
"Standing Together as One
. . . Under the Cross of Christ"
"And we know that God causes all things to work together for good to those who love God, to those who are called according to His purpose." (Romans 8:28)
"The eternal God is your refuge, and underneath are the everlasting arms."
The First 100 Days
Prayer Resources for The First 100 Days
Tools to Assist in Offering Prayers for President Trump
and his Administration during these First 100 Days
1. 24/7 Prayer Line
Sponsored by the 24/7 National Strategic Prayer Network, you can call this number anytime, day or night, and join other prayer warriors across the nation to pray for the new administration.
The Conference Number is: 712-770-4340
The Access Code is: 543555#
Please dial #6 to mute your phone.
All are welcome to join!
PrayerSurgeNow hosts a weekly call every Saturday morning, beginning at 7:30 a.m. EST. Topics are geared to time-sensitive events happening in our country, and anointed speakers are invited to host each call, bringing insight to intercessors across the nation.
PrayerSurgeNow also hosts other calls throughout the week, as the need arises.
In order to keep pace with their news, please visit their blog at: www.prayersurgenow.blogspot.com, or by going here.
PSN's Conference number is: 712-432-0075
Access Code is: 6149782#
3. Daily Devotions - Sponsored by the AsOne network.
A prayer topic, intercession and Scriptural decrees are posted daily during these First 100 Days. Please go here to find today's devotion.
4. President Trump's Weekly Address:
Friday, March 24, 2017
To view last week's address, please go here.
5. PRAYERS FOR THE PRESIDENT
The First 100 Days and Beyond
A Collection of Prayers by the People:
An Inaugural Gift for President Donald J. Trump
To read this guide to prayer, written by 100 intercessors for each of the President's First 100 Days, please go here.
6. White House Press Briefings
To view each day's press conference,go here.
The videos of these press briefings appear below the video of Inauguration itself.
7. TRUMP'S ACCOMPLISHMENTS: THE FIRST 50 DAYS
The astounding list of achievements
(Dated March 10, 2017)
With Donald Trump approaching his first 50 days in office and with today's news that the U.S. has added 235,000 new jobs, it's truly astounding to consider what Trump has achieved in just the short time he has been president. To view a list of Trump's accomplishments so far, go here.
Focus on Israel
1. Israel Prayer Update - Bridges for Peace
To read this weekly alert, please go here.
2. Israel Prepares to Annex Resource-Rich Ocean Territory Bordering Lebanon - Breaking Israel News
Israel is anticipated to annex a large area of contested maritime territory on its border with Lebanon.
Lebanon has long quarreled with Israel over its shared ocean border, and both counties are now laying claim to the same resource-rich 800 square kilometer (309 square mile) maritime area.
Israel is set to propose a new bill in the Knesset that seeks to define the maritime economic border with Lebanon. It would demarcate the disputed maritime territory as falling under Israeli sovereignty, mainly for the purpose of harvesting natural gas and oil. (Read more)
3. Judea and Samaria population growth kills two-state solution - Israel National News
The complete Judea and Samaria (West Bank) Jewish Population Stats report was released on Sunday with data updated to January 1, 2017. The report is available to the public in English via the mailing list at the http://WestBankJewishPopulationStats.com website. The Associated Press picked up the newly-released report as well.
The West Bank Jewish Population Stats report is compiled each year by former Member of Knesset Yaakov "Ketzaleh" Katz based on precise data from the population registry in Israel's Ministry of the Interior. As of January 1, 2017, according to the report, 420,899 Jews live in West Bank towns, not including the some 300,000 Jewish residents of the eastern neighborhoods of Jerusalem, which are technically part of the West Bank as well. (Read more)
4. UN secretary-general reaffirms ancient Jewish ties to Jerusalem - Times of Israel
WASHINGTON - UN Secretary-General Antonio Guterres reiterated his recognition of ancient Jewish ties to Jerusalem during a meeting with World Jewish Congress President Ronald Lauder.
A statement Wednesday by the WJC said Lauder and Guterres met earlier in the week in New York, and that Guterres repeated comments he had made to Israeli radio in which he noted the existence of a Jewish temple in Jerusalem 2,000 years ago. (Read more)
5. Hamas vows revenge after top official is assassinated in Gaza - Israel Hayom
Hamas on Saturday vowed a "harsh response" against Israel for the killing of Mazen Faqha, a high-profile official with the Gaza Strip-based terrorist group. Faqha was found shot dead at the entrance of his house in the Tel al-Hawa neighborhood on Friday evening.
Hamas said he was shot four times in the head with a silenced gun, but footage aired by Arab media showed gunshot wounds to the upper torso, not the head. (Read more)
6. Netanyahu denies deal to limit West Bank settlement construction - Times of Israel
Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu on Sunday said media reports of a supposed agreement with Washington to limit West Bank settlement construction were inaccurate and that negotiations on the matter were still in progress.
The prime minister's denial came a day after Channel 2 television said Israel and the US were close to reaching an understanding on settlement building that would see Jerusalem commit to construction limits in return for being allowed to establish the first new settlement in 25 years. (Read more)
The Daily Brief
Every prayer below is presented to our Lord in the Name of Jesus Christ, amen.
1. Democrats Will Filibuster Judge Gorsuch, Says Senate Minority Leader - LifeSiteNews
Senate Minority Leader Sen. Chuck Schumer, D-NY, plans to lead a Democrat filibuster of Supreme Court nominee Judge Neil Gorsuch.
"After careful deliberation, I have concluded that I cannot support Judge Neil Gorsuch's nomination to the Supreme Court," Schumer said this morning. "His nomination will have a cloture vote. He will have to earn 60 votes for confirmation. My vote will be 'no' and I urge my colleagues to do the same."
This means Republicans will need to convince eight Democrats to vote in favor of confirming Gorsuch. If they are able to do that, Gorsuch will have 60 votes, a requirement for overcoming a filibuster.
Republicans may change procedural rules so that Gorsuch only needs 51 votes to be confirmed. (Read more)
- We continue to petition the God of heaven to grant His wisdom to the members of the U.S. Senate, as they vote on this candidate for the vacant seat on our Supreme Court. In Your Name, Abba, amen.
- "But if any of you lacks wisdom, let him ask of God, who gives to all generously and [a]without reproach, and it will be given to him." (James 1:5)
> > > ALERT! Please join Dai Sup Han and PrayerSurgeNow all week this week at 8:00 a.m. EDT, as they intercede over this nomination. For details, please go here.
2. US Senate Confirms David Friedman as Ambassador to Israel - CBN
The Senate confirmed David Friedman to be the United States' next ambassador to Israel Thursday.
The news was applauded by many conservatives, but highlighted a clear divide in party lines. Only two Democrats, New Jersey Senator Bob Menedez and West Virginia's Joe Manchin, joined a unified Republican party in favor of Friedman's nomination. Friedman faced fierce oppostion for his critical view of the "two-state solution" and support for Jewish homes in biblical Judea and Samaria.
"He's a controversial guy because he is right leaning. He's got some pretty tough positions with regard to the Palestinian-Israeli conflict," Jonathan Schanzer, of the Foundation for the Defense of Democracies, told CBN News in an interview. (Read more)
- Father, we give You praise for the confirmation of David Friedman as US Ambassador to Israel. May the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob protect him and give him wisdom and knowledge. Use him, God, for your glory and give him favor among the nations. We decree that every good and perfect gift will fall upon him from above as he takes on this new position as a protector of Israel, amen.
- "And God is able to bless you abundantly, so that in all things, at all times, having all that you need, you will abound in every good work." (2 Corinthians 9:8)
3. Ex-Asst FBI Director: 'Fifth Column Marching Strong' Against Trump - Newsmax
A former assistant FBI director during the President Bill Clinton administration lashed out on the felonious intelligence community leaks, saying it is "disgusting" and "disgraceful" a "fifth column" is embedded working against President Donald Trump.
"From time to time there's been leaks, but nothing like today," James Kallstrom told Sunday's "The Cats Roundtable" on 970 AM-N.Y. "We have a fifth column that's marching strong against our president, marching strong against our culture and the American way. "And it is just disgusting."
Kallstrom said the surveillance of President Trump's campaign - whether it was lawful or not - should have been "shut down" when it incidentally captured American citizens, but "political appointments at high levels" have worked to discredit President Trump.
"I hope there is an investigation, and I hope we get to the bottom of it," Kallstrom told host John Catsimatidis. "How many people had that information? Where was it disseminated? Who made the decision to release the names of American citizens? "We need to get to the bottom of it and get to the bottom of it quickly. And that's not a political thing. It doesn't matter what party you're from. This is about America and the rule of law. . . Obama handed Trump a basketful of hand grenades with the pins pulled."
Kallstrom added even FBI Director James Comey "has been very very inconsistent on things he has said publicly and things he refuses to talk about. The American people deserve more than that. . . . It's absolute lunacy. The lying is totally out of control, we have to rein this back in." (Read more)
- Father God, we agree with the statements made by this former Assistant Director of the FBI. We ask that You would come forth with the broom of heaven in Your hands and sweep out ALL the debris in our federal "swamp" that offends You! Come, Lord Jesus, we pray in Your name, amen.
- "The eternal God is your refuge, and underneath are the everlasting arms. He will drive out your enemies before you, saying, 'Destroy them!'" (Deut. 33:27)
4. Michael Savage was target of NSA spying - WND
Talk-radio host Michael Savage is among the public figures who were under surveillance by the National Security Agency as part of its "Project Dragnet," according to a database revealed by an agency whistleblower. Jerome Corsi, an investigative reporter for Infowars.com, told Savage on "The Savage Nation" radio show Monday that one of Savage's email addresses was discovered in the database.
Infowars.com said the database has evidence of spying on U.S. citizens from 2004 to 2010, but Corsi told Savage there is no indication the surveillance has stopped. It shows Donald J. Trump and Infowars founder Alex Jones also were under illegal, unauthorized government monitoring during those years.
Project Dragnet was first revealed by news reports in 2005 and further documented by the revelations of whistleblower Edward Snowden in 2013. Corsi told Savage he discovered the database included some 50 entries for Donald Trump and his businesses and family members. "They were all over Donald Trump starting in 2004, when the database starts," he said. (Read more)
- Lord God, we trust You to guide the National Security Agency and use them to curtail and prevent any lawlessness and invasion against the citizens' right to privacy of the United States as a whole. Free us, as law-abiding citizens, from being a target of our enemies. Use the NSA to ferret out the truth and discover the facts of hidden agendas of evil to our country. We pray in the Name of Jesus and trust Your hand of action in this matter.
- "I, the Lord, will instruct you and teach you in the way which you shall go: I will guide you with mine eye." (Psalm 32:8)
5. Sarah Palin urges Trump to dump 'tainted' top official - WND
Sarah Palin, one of the earliest supporters of Donald Trump in his quest for the White House, is now urging the president to dump James Comey as director of the FBI. The former Alaska governor claims Comey is "tainted" by his ties to the Clinton Foundation, and needs to be removed from the current administration. "The swamp runs deep," wrote Palin on her Facebook page. "Where are congressional 'investigators' on this conflict of interest issue? Why aren't dots more clearly connected by those in authority, those privy to information that we peasants are not?" the 2008 Republican vice-presidential candidate continued. "Why is tainted Comey still part of Team Trump? How long does he get to ride the train?" (Read more)
- Lord God, we stand at the throne room of the Lord pleading for God's intervention in removing any and all people who are from the past administration still remaining in positions of authority today. Bring them to the end of their road under the Trump Administration and close the door on them that their influence is broken and their security is removed. We trust You, Father God, to answer our intercession in this matter. In the mighty Name of Jesus Christ we pray and believe it done.
- "The Lord is in His holy temple, the Lord's throne is in heaven: His eyes behold, his eyelids try, the children of men. The Lord tries the righteous: but the wicked and him that loves violence his soul hates." (Psalm 11:4-5)
6. Trump releases 'Big List' to shame sanctuary cities - WND
Immigration and Customs Enforcement Department officials identified dozens of sanctuary cities across the U.S. that refused to turn over to ICE illegal aliens with criminal allegations or convictions.
For the period Jan. 28 through Feb. 3, U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement said there were 206 illegals whom sanctuaries refused to turn over. There was a convicted arsonist protected by Los Angeles and a murder suspect protected in Philadelphia. The allegations or convictions ran the range from domestic violence, drunken driving, drug offenses and sexual or aggravated assaults to rape and indecent exposure.
The reporting is part of a new effort by Trump to crack down on illegals in the United States. The president has suggested that stripping federal funding from communities that refuse to follow federal law may be in the works. Federal officials said the report was ordered under Trump's executive order "Enhancing Public Safety in the Interior of the United States," signed Jan. 25. It is to be issued weekly to "highlight jurisdictions that choose not to cooperate with ICE detainers or requests for notification, therefore potentially endangering Americans."
"ICE places detainers on aliens who have been arrested on local criminal charges or who are in local custody and for whom ICE possesses probable cause to believe that they are removable from the United States, so that ICE can take custody of the alien when he or she is released from local custody." Acting ICE Director Thomas Homan said that when "law enforcement agencies fail to honor immigration detainers and release serious criminal offenders, it undermines ICE's ability to protect the public safety and carry out its mission." (Read more)
- My Father, there are 206 criminal illegal aliens who are currently living in dozens of cities in the United States. Empower President Trump whose executive order "Enhancing Public Safety in the Interior of the United States" to have complete cooperation from all the cities who are not cooperating with this Order and are currently protecting these criminals. God, subdue the lawlessness of those in authority and by Your mighty power bring them under the subjection of the righteous acts that You have put in place through President Trump. We pray and trust in the holy Name of Jesus our Savior.
- "When God says to the wicked, O wicked man, you shall surely die; if you do not speak to warn the wicked from his way, that wicked man shall die in his iniquity; but his blood will I require at your hand. Nevertheless, if you warn the wicked of his way to turn from it; if he does not turn from his way, he shall die in his iniquity; but you shall deliver your soul." (Ezekiel 33:8-9)
7. 23 countries refuse to take back criminal aliens - WND
More than 2,000 criminal non-citizens, including many here illegally, are released from prison every year onto the streets of American cities.
Americans like Casey Chadwick, 25, have paid with their lives. She was stabbed to death outside her apartment in Norwich, Connecticut, by an illegal criminal alien from Haiti who had already served 17 years in prison for attempted murder. ICE had tried to deport him several times but Haiti would not accept him. The problem is that 23 countries will not take back their criminal migrants, according to a DHS report cited by Sen. Chuck Grassley, chairman of the Senate Judiciary Committee. The government has not named all 23 uncooperative nations but WND has been able to identify 13 of them. The five worst are Cuba, China, Somalia, India and Ghana.
Three of the countries - Somalia, Iran and Libya - are on President Trump's list of terrorist-sponsoring countries from which he wants to ban travel into the U.S. for 90 days while better vetting programs can be developed. His executive order on the temporary travel ban is being held up by federal district judges in Hawaii and Maryland.The criminals include murderers, rapists and child molesters. (Read more)
- Almighty God in heaven, we ask You to stand against all these enemies that refute God's will for righteousness to reign on the earth and ask that Your powerful voice from heaven be heard and all these enemies be defeated at the sound of Your voice.
Father, we say NO MORE to the two million illegal immigrant criminals still in the United States; the 23 lawless nations who refuse to take their nationals back after being released from prisons in the United States; the aid, travel visas, business visas given to nationals from enemy nations; those in the U.S. State Dept. and Homeland Security who allow these visas and refugee status to our enemies; and bind under the Blood of Jesus the 2001 decision made by the U.S. Supreme Court in Zadvydas v. Davis which is the root of this criminal immigration problem; and Cuban-born Abel Arango in Miami guilty of killings without being deported.
All these God, we bind and break their power by the Blood of Jesus, and command they come under the mighty hand of God. In the Name of Jesus we pray and believe it is done for Your Name's sake. Cleanse our Land, Father God. Amen.
- "And in that day you shall ask Me nothing. Verily, verily I say unto you, Whatsoever you shall ask the father in My Name, He will give it you." (John 16:23)
8. Dermer: For first time in decades, 'no daylight' between US and Israel - Times of Israel
In a clearly intended rebuke to former US president Barack Obama, Israel's Ambassador to the United States Ron Dermer told a packed crowd at the annual AIPAC policy conference that President Donald Trump's administration has brought a level of closeness between the two allies that has eluded his predecessors.
"For the first time in many years, perhaps even many decades, there is no daylight between our two governments," he said.
Dermer, who assumed his post in September 2013, had a famously acrimonious relationship with the Obama administration, most notably during the intense and highly public dispute between Netanyahu's government and Washington over the Iran nuclear deal. (Read more)
- Father God, we continue to REJOICE at this good news of a new era in American-Israeli relationships. Thank You, Father, for delivering us out of a season of darkness into Your glorious lights, in Your name, amen.
- "Then I will make up to you for the years
That the swarming locust has eaten,
The creeping locust, the stripping locust and the gnawing locust,
My great army which I sent among you. . .
"Thus you will know that I am in the midst of Israel,
And that I am the Lord your God,
And there is no other;
And My people will never be put to shame." (Joel 2:25,27)
9. London terrorist was a 'soldier of ISIS' - Israel National News
"The Islamist terror organization ISIS has claimed responsibility for Wednesday's terror attack near the British parliament in London. The ISIS-affiliated Amaq news agency reported Thursday that the attack was carried out by a member of the terror group.
It is unclear, however, whether ISIS directed the perpetrator of the attack, or merely inspired it. The statement by Amaq merely referred to the terrorist as a 'soldier' of ISIS, a term used in the past to include both individuals who had trained with the group and were directed by them, as well as terrorists simply inspired by ISIS.
British Prime Minister Theresa May said the terrorist was born in the UK and had a record of ties with Islamist extremism . . ." (Read more)
- After Moses defeated the Amalekites, he called You Yahweh-Nissi. This name was used as the banner under which Israel could rally for victory. We call You Yahweh-Nissi for victory over ISIS. We call You Yahweh-Shalom, the Lord of peace. You are the God of peace and well-being -- not death to Your people. All praise and honor is Yours for being our living God that never leaves us uncovered by the saving grace of Your blood.
You reign over all things and we call on You to defeat ISIS. Show Your people what You would have us do as we are Your army on earth and prayerfully ask to be lead by the Holy Spirit to do Your will.
For those injured or slain in the attack on London by the awful acts of one man blinded by the lies Satan, let them and their families find Your peace and comfort. May Your name be raised high and all honor be Yours as all people are drawn close to You. You are "I AM." Amen.
- "They will fight against you, But they will not prevail against you. For I am with you, says the Lord." (Jeremiah 1:19)
10. U.S. sees 'activity' at North Korea nuke sites - Space Daily
The US military has observed activity in North Korea that suggests Pyongyang may be gearing up for another nuclear test, a US official said Thursday. 'At the sites where we watch tests, we see a level of activity that's similar to what they've done before other tests,' the defense official told AFP on condition of anonymity.
Fox News reported earlier on Thursday that North Korea is in the final stages of readying for another nuclear test, possibly within the coming days. North Korea may have dug new tunnels around the Punggye-ri test site in the northeast of the country, Fox said, citing a US official. It also reported that the US Air Force has deployed a special surveillance plane used to take air samples after nuclear tests . . ." (Read more)
- Father God, we thank You that our defense personnel are keeping such a close eye on these developments in the nation of North Korea. We join our prayers tonight, that there be peace in that land, and that there be no repercussions perpetrated against the persecuted church in North Korea, in Your name, amen.
- "For thus the Lord says to me, "Go, station the lookout, let him report what he sees." (Isaiah 21:6)
The Daily Jot
Friday, March 24, 2017
Spying on a President by a "president"
James Rosen of Fox News reports that Capitol Hill sources claim "The intelligence is said to leave no doubt the former administration, in its closing days, was using the cover of legitimate surveillance on foreign targets to spy on President-elect Trump, according to sources. The key to that conclusion is the unmasking of selected U.S. persons whose names appeared in the intelligence, the sources said, adding that the paper trail leaves no other plausible purpose for the unmasking other than to damage the incoming Trump administration." This information comes on the heels of a news conference by House Intelligence Committee Chairman Devin Nunes, (R-CA), documenting the ex "president" spied on the President-Elect.
Nunes dropped a bombshell saying, "I recently confirmed on numerous occasions the intelligence community incidentally collected information about US citizens involved in the Trump transition. Details about US persons associated with the incoming administration, details with little or no apparent foreign intelligence value, were widely disseminated in intelligence community reporting...I have confirmed that additional names of Trump transition team members were unmasked...None of the surveillance was related to Russia, or the investigation of Russian activities, or of the Trump team." In other words, the ex "president" and his minions spied on President-elect Donald Trump and shared the information across many intelligence agencies. Now Fox News sources claim the ex-"president" intended to damage the incoming presidency.
This entire ruse that Russia somehow colluded with the Trump campaign to alter the election is ridiculous. Americans voted and the Russians did not hack voting machines to change election results. This ruse is being used to accrue very publicly reported investigation after investigation insinuating that Trump and Russia have some plan to undermine America. The real intent is for Trump opposition to incrementally reduce his credibility with the public and prevent him from governing as elected. If you look at who had pre-election deals with Russia, Hillary Clinton and the ex-"president" would be poster children. Hundreds of millions of dollars exchanged hands between Russia and the Clinton Foundation when Clinton was Secretary of State in the ex-"president's" administration, and these deals were supported by the ex-"president."
A short list while Clinton was Secretary of State: Nuclear grade uranium to Russia scoring $145 million to the Clinton Foundation, Bill Clinton's $500,000 speech in Moscow, Clinton campaign Chairman John Podesta's $35 million energy deal with Russia, Clinton Foundation receipt of $2.35 million in donations from Ian Telfer, head of Russia's uranium company, and the list goes on and on. The more the ex-"president" and his minions deny spying on the Trump transition team, the more we will find they spied. The more they push Russian ties with Trump, the more deals they did with Russia themselves. This is all an effort to foment rebellion and inability to govern. As said in 2 Timothy 3:13, "But evil men and seducers shall wax worse and worse, deceiving, and being deceived." This is some of the worst deception of this generation.
Have a Blessed and Powerful Day!
MD Rape Case Is National News
After illegal-alien bathroom rape, superintendent accuses community of racism - WND
(See #3, below)
1. Suspects in Rockville rape case were detained at U.S.-Mexico border in 2016 - Baltimore Sun
2. Sanctuary policies 'led to' brutal bathroom rape of 14-year-old schoolgirl - WND
3. After illegal-alien bathroom rape, superintendent accuses community of racism - WND
After two illegal-alien teenagers were arrested and charged with the brutal rape of a 14-year-old girl in a Maryland school bathroom, a school superintendent is accusing parents and concerned community members of racism and xenophobia. He also claims threats are being made against the students and school. As WND reported, the two illegal aliens, identified as Henry Sanchez, 18, of Guatemala and Jose Montano, 17, of El Salvador, were placed in ninth-grade classes at Montgomery County Schools, Maryland. Both teens were detained at the U.S.-Mexico border in 2016 and targeted for deportation proceedings, the Baltimore Sun reported.
Sen. Ron Johnson, R-Wisc., chair of the Senate Homeland Security and Government Affairs Committee, wants to know if the teens arrived in the U.S. under President Obama's Unaccompanied Minor Program. "On March 16, 2017, a tragic event occurred in Montgomery County, Maryland. According to news reports, a 14-year old student was dragged into a high school restroom and raped by two teenage boys," Johnson wrote in a March 22 letter to Thomas Homan, acting director of U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE). "At a hearing March 22, Brandon Judd, president of the National Border Patrol Council, testified if Border Patrol had properly done its job, neither Sanchez-Milian or Montano would have been present in this country to commit this heinous act."
Meanwhile, the "big three" media networks - ABC, CBS and NBC - have failed to report on the attack that's making headlines across America, Fox News reported.
Parents have been protesting outside the office of Montgomery County Superintendent Dr. Jack Smith for days, according to Townhall's Katie Pavlich. They also voiced their concerns during a public meeting Tuesday evening. Smith reportedly fired off an email Thursday accusing members of the community of racism and xenophobia. "While I know this tragic incident has become part of a national political debate, I want to remind community members that the lives of real students have been forever affected," Smith wrote in the email, according to Pavlich. "While many have chosen to engage civilly in the conversation, far too many have crossed the line with racist, xenophobic calls and emails. MCPS is working with law enforcement to identify those who are making threats toward our students and schools. This behavior will not be tolerated in our community." (Read more)
- Lord God in heaven, we pray for godly and divine judgment to fall on all persons who are condoning this heinous act of rape of this young female student. Have mercy on this precious girl, my Father. Lord God, we pray for You to send a heavenly host of warring angels to surround Montgomery County and destroy the evil in this area and remove those in authority who are demonstrating heartless, non-compassionate actions toward this young 14-year old victim and her family, as well as others who are now at risk. Fight their battles, mighty God, and send fear into the camps of the wicked. Let all guilty immigrants be deported to their respective countries and cast out of the United States. We plead this cause in the holy Name of Jesus Christ our Savior and our Lord, and we thank You for the answer. Amen.
- "But the transgressors shall be destroyed together: the end of the wicked shall be cut off. But the salvation of the righteous is of the Lord: He is their strength in the time of trouble. And the Lord shall help them, and deliver them: He shall deliver them from the wicked, and save them, because they trust in Him." (Psalm 37:38-40)
Our Weekly Bible Study
Our Weekly Bible Study:
Week of Sunday, March 26 - Saturday, April 1, 2017
> > > To read the "One Year Bible" weekly letter, go here.
> > > To read the Shabbat Torah readings, go here.
More Daily Features
The Persecuted Church
"Remember the prisoners, as though in prison with them, and those who are ill-treated, since you yourselves also are in the body." (Hebrews 13:3)
Please visit the website for International Christian Concern to lift up prayers for the persecuted around the world, every day. Their link is: www.persecution.org -- or go here to connect. Thank you for interceding for our brothers and sisters who are suffering in Asia, the Islamic World, and the Far East.
PRAISE HIM, PRAISE HIM
"I will praise the Lord all my life; I will sing praise to my God as long as I live." (Psalm 146:2)
"I will praise the Lord all my life; I will sing praise to my God as long as I live." (Psalm 146:2)
Praise Him! Praise Him! Jesus, our blessèd Redeemer! Sing, O Earth, His wonderful love proclaim! Hail Him! hail Him! highest archangels in glory; Strength and honor give to His holy Name! Like a shepherd, Jesus will guard His children, In His arms He carries them all day long:
Praise Him! Praise Him!
Tell of His excellent greatness.
Praise Him! Praise Him!
Ever in joyful song!
Praise Him! Praise Him! Jesus, our blessèd Redeemer! For our sins He suffered, and bled, and died. He our Rock, our hope of eternal salvation, Hail Him! hail Him! Jesus the Crucified. Sound His praises! Jesus who bore our sorrows, Love unbounded, wonderful, deep and strong.
Praise Him! Praise Him! Jesus, our blessèd Redeemer! Heav'nly portals loud with hosannas ring! Jesus, Savior, reigneth forever and ever. Crown Him! Crown Him! Prophet, and Priest, and King! Christ is coming! over the world victorious, Pow'r and glory unto the Lord belong.
Please go here.
About the Author:
Words: Fanny Crosby, 1869
Music: Chester G. Allen
Signs and Wonders
Seismic Rumblings, Blood-Red Sea, Radioactive Fish and Mysterious "Blob" Appear in North Pacific
A series of unusual and threatening phenomena including volcanoes, radioactive waste, and a mysterious marine anomaly called 'the Blob' have all appeared in the waters of the Pacific Northwest in the last month. Something is brewing in the cold coastal waters, and though scientists are struggling to understand, one rabbi sees right through it all.
Trouble bubbled up from the bowels of the earth last month as volcanic activity increased off the coast of Alaska. Bogoslof volcano, about 60 miles northwest of Dutch Harbor, erupted more than 37 times in the last three months, sending volcanic ash up to 30,000 feet. The eruptions are accompanied dramatically by violent lightning strikes.The volcano remains in a heightened state of unrest and could erupt again at any time.
In the Bible, volcanoes and seismic activity are connected with God's anger, especially in the context of the End of Days.
"Therefore I will make the heavens to tremble, and the earth shall be shaken out of her place, for the wrath of Hashem of hosts, and for the day of His fierce anger." (Isaiah 13:13)
"What is happening is very clear," Rabbi Yosef Berger told Breaking Israel News. "Men of science think they govern the world, but these events show how much that is not true. The Messiah will be God revealing that fact in the most undeniable manner, so that men will see this with their very eyes. The word olam (world) comes from the root 'hidden'. God hides behind the veil of nature. We see nature, but we don't see the One who actually rules over and guides nature." (Read more)
Source: Breaking Israel News
"Surely in that day there shall be a great shaking in the land of Yisrael; so that the fishes of the sea and the fowls of the heaven and the beasts of the field and all creeping things that creep upon the ground and all the men that are upon the face of the earth shall shake at My presence." (Ezekiel 38:20)
The Good News Corner
Doctors and Nurses Who Saved Lives After London Terror Attack are Hailed as Heroes
(England) - [Faithwire] Staff members at a London hospital as well as a British politician are being hailed as heroes after rushing to the scene of Wednesday's terror attack outside Parliament in an effort to try and help the injured.
These doctors, nurses and paramedics reportedly had little information about what they would discover at the grisly scene of the attack, where five people - including the perpetrator - were killed and 40 were injured, The Daily Mail reported.
"Unbelievably proud to hear the reports of doctors and nurses running from St Thomas's hospital to help the injured today. Thoughts with them," Twitter user Rahee Mapara wrote. And Micha Daly added, "Very proud of friends and colleagues working in St. Thomas' hospital today who rushed to help."
Nurses, doctors and paramedics reportedly flocked across the Westminster Bridge to help those who were hit by a car during the attack as well as those who were stabbed outside Parliament, according to Metro.
Abdi Duale, who works for London Young Labour, said on Twitter that he was inspired to see the medical personnel taking such swift action, with the workers reportedly heading for the scene in rapid fashion. (Read more)
Tell Your Heart To Beat Again - Danny Gokey
The Bible Readathon
Our Bible Readathon Continues
"Thy Word is a lamp unto my feet and a light unto my path." (Psalm 119:105)
We are now reading the Word of God every night from midnight to 6:00 a.m. EST. We are reading through the whole Word, from Genesis to Revelation, and beginning again in Genesis when finished.
Our numbers of readers continues to grow over time. All are welcome to join!
The access code is: 350430#. Please call at any time from midnight to 6:00 a.m. EST. WELCOME!
[Note: we are reading from these versions of the Scripture: King James, New King James, New American Standard, and NIV.]