Have you registered yet for theCapitol Hill Prayer Partners
National Prayer Assembly? Go here
for details. THANK YOU!
URGENT ALERT - ISIS ATTACK MAY BE
IMMINENT. GO HERE AND SEE BELOW.
National Prayer Assembly? Go here
for details. THANK YOU!
URGENT ALERT - ISIS ATTACK MAY BE
IMMINENT. GO HERE AND SEE BELOW.
"A National Prayer Alliance"
P.O. Box 5152
Herndon, VA 20172-1970
The Daily Brief:
"Praying for All in Authority"
Monday, September 22, 2014
"Oh that the salvation of Israel were come out of Zion! When the LORD brings back the captivity of his people, Jacob shall rejoice, and Israel shall be glad." (Psalm 14:7))
by going here.
"Behold He comes, riding on the clouds. Shining like the sun, at the trumpet's call. Lift your voice, it's the year of Jubilee Out of Zion's hill, salvation comes!"
WE ARE ASKING ALL OF OUR PRAYER PARTNERS TO READ THE VERSES BELOW OUT LOUD, AS A DECREE, KNOWING THAT THE WORD WILL NOT RETURN VOID. (Isaiah 55:11) THANK YOU!
"And I saw heaven opened, and behold, a white horse . . ." (Rev. 19:1)
The Daily Brief
1. White House intruder was carrying a knife, court document says - Fox News
The White House intruder who jumped a security fence on Friday and got inside the presidential mansion was carrying a knife, according to the criminal complaint obtained by Fox News and contrary to initial reports that the man was unarmed.
According to the complaint filed in federal court, 42-year-old Omar J. Gonzales, of Copperas Cove, Texas, had a concealed black folding knife when Secret Service agents apprehended him inside the north White House door that faces Pennsylvania Avenue.
After he was arrested, he told a Secret Service agent that "he was concerned the atmosphere was collapsing and needed to get the information to the President of the United States so he could get the word out to the people," the document says. (Read more)
- Heavenly Father, it appears a veteran with PTSD actually jumped the White House fence and got to the entrance doorways of the White House before he was stopped. There appears to be a breakdown in basic security at the White House. We ask that You rise up and extend Your right arm over this kind of activity, activating those people responsible for maintaining security. We ask this in Jesus' Name, Amen and Amen.
- "The eyes of the Lord are in every place, keeping watch on the evil and the good." (Proverbs 15:3 NKJV)
2. Fresh security scare at White House - Fox News
Bomb technicians investigate a vehicle after a man drove up to a White House gate and refused to leave, before being arrested - 24 hours after another man jumped the fence and reached the building before being stopped by authorities.(Read more)
- Lord God, with two of these incidents in less than 24 hours, something is up. Lord God, You know it all, and You impart wisdom to those whom You choose. We ask for Your wisdom today to be released to the officials at the Secret Service, so that, if there is anything more to these reports than meets the eye, they will gain insight and determine strategy to prevent further incursions at the White House. Lord God, we thank You for hearing our prayer today, in Jesus' name, amen.
- "A wise man fears and departs from evil, but a fool rages and is self-confident." (Proverbs 14:16 NKJV)
3. Budget Chief: Denying Climate Change 'Makes You a Member of the Flat Earth Society' - CNSNews.com
Shawn Donovan, director of the Office of Management and Budget, said on Friday that if you don't believe in climate change and support federal spending to fight it, you believe the earth is flat.
"The failure to invest in climate solutions and climate preparedness doesn't get you membership in a fiscal conservatives caucus," Donovan said at the Center for American Progress in Washington, D.C. "It makes you a member of the Flat Earth Society." (Read more)
- Heavenly Father, leaders who desire to bring forth laws to "block" climate change continue to insist that it is people who are responsible for any changes in our global climate. Lord God, they seem to be getting desperate in their efforts to force their agenda upon the American people, as they are now resorting to indulging in degrading name calling of their opponents.
We know this climate change agenda is just a tool for the new world order to justify a lot of destructive actions, such as extreme culling back the human population and depriving most people of numerous rights they now have. Help us, Father, to prepare and respond according to Your will in this time, praying this in Jesus' Name, Amen and Amen.
- "He who despises the word will be destroyed, but he who fears the commandment will be rewarded." (Proverbs 13:13 NKJV)
4. F-22 fighters intercept Russian military planes 55 miles off Alaska - Fox News
Two U.S. F-22 fighter jets intercepted six Russian military airplanes that were flying near Alaska, military officials said Friday. Lt. Col. Michael Jazdyk, a spokesman for the North American Aerospace Defense Command, or NORAD, said the jets intercepted the planes about 55 nautical miles from the Alaskan coast at about 7 p.m. Pacific time Wednesday.
Tensions are high between the United States and Russia as the two countries are increasingly at odds over Ukraine, where Russian-backed insurgents have been fighting for control of parts of the country.
The Russian planes were identified as two IL-78 refueling tankers, two Mig-31 fighter jets and two Bear long-range bombers. They looped south and returned to their base in Russia after the U.S. jets were scrambled. (Read more)
- Heavenly Father, recently Russia sent military planes several times towards or over the US. By these actions, Lord, it is now obvious that we are being warned that Russia will not hesitate in invading and attacking us at the slightest provocation. Have mercy, Father. We know that tensions are rising over the Ukraine and elsewhere. Direct Your remnant how to prepare and respond to this kind of event. We pray in Jesus' Name and under His Shed Blood, Amen and Amen.
- "Be merciful to me, O Lord, for I cry to you all day long. Rejoice the soul of Your servant, for to You, O Lord, I lift up my soul. For You, Lord, are good, and ready to forgive, and abundant in mercy to all those who call upon You." (Psalm 86:3-5 NKJV)
5. ISIS fight requires 'genocidal' Israel leave 'Palestine', Iran says - Jerusalem Post
Destroying Islamic State will require Israel leaving "Palestine," Iran's deputy foreign minister Abbas Araghchi said on Friday.
Speaking before the United Nations Security Council at a meeting on the crisis in Iraq, Araghchi said Israel's actions in Gaza can "only be called genocide," and that such actions were a rallying cry for Islamic State. The group's demise thus must be tied to "an end to the Israeli occupation of Arab lands," he said.
US Secretary of State John Kerry chaired the four-hour meeting and was present for the Iranian minister's comments. (Read more)
- Heavenly Father, this Iranian official is telling the UN that the violence of ISIS is caused by Your land and people Israel. He says that Israel's response to Gaza's bombardment of Israeli towns and people is a genocidal action and that Israel must leave the 'palestinian' lands. Father, we ask that You rise up and confront fully with the fear and awe of You those who spread of these lies. We take the cross of Jesus Christ and drive it down through this tangled web of lies to shatter them to no effect, praying in the Name of Jesus Christ and under His Shed Blood, Amen and Amen.
- "Do not keep silent, O God! Do not hold Your peace, and do not be still, O God!" (Psalm 83:1 NKJV)
6. Cairo Truce Talks to Resume Wednesday - Israel National News
Thorny issues of sea and airport, terrorist swap and disarmament will be raised, despite terror tunnel digging reports and mortar breach.
An extension of truce talks in Cairo between Israel and the Palestinian Arab delegation, which includes the terrorist groups Hamas, Islamic Jihad and the Palestinian Authority (PA), will reportedly resume on Wednesday and try to address larger issues pushed off in the August 26 ceasefire.
AFP cited Egyptian and Palestinian Arab officials on Saturday as placing the date for Wednesday. "Egypt has invited Palestinian and Israeli delegations to resume talks in Cairo on September 24," a Palestinian Arab official said; an Egyptian official confirmed, adding Fatah and Hamas have been invited to meet on Monday.
Several have noted that Wednesday evening marks the start of the Jewish New Year (Rosh Hashana), meaning the renewed negotiations will conflict with the holiday.
Just last Tuesday, Israel agreed to a UN proposal to allow construction materials into Gaza with some sort of oversight mechanism to try and prevent terrorist appropriation of the materials, as they have been doing for years in building lethal terror tunnels.
That same Tuesday the ceasefire was breached by Gaza mortar fire, although Hamas, which has breached numerous ceasefires, denied involvement and said it arrested the perpetrators. (Read more)
- Abba Father, this entire article shows no real respect for Israel as a nation or people. The date set does not respect of their Holy Day (Rosh Hashanah). This scheme also totally ignores the fact that Hamas has continued building terror tunnels and shooting mortars from Gaza into Israel since the ceasefire went into effect last month. Father, how can there be a peace agreement where there is no balance of truth or fairness? We ask You to rise up and protect Your people by shutting down these farcical meetings, praying in the Name of Jesus and under His Shed Blood, Amen and Amen.
- "Thus let all Your enemies perish, O Lord! But let those who love Him be like the sun when it comes out in full strength." (Judges 5:31 NKJV)
7. Egypt Kills Gazan Breaching Sinai Border by Tunnel - Israel National News
Egyptian security busts tunnel runners, in what may have been smuggling attempt or part of recently revealed human trafficking ring.
Egyptian security forces shot a Gaza resident to death and wounded two others on Saturday, after they tried to breach into the Sinai Peninsula through a tunnel at the border town of Rafah.
The men, who were spotted by a security patrol, tried to run back into the tunnel after being ordered to stop and were shot, according to security officials.
It remains unclear if the men were venturing out in a foray to smuggle goods into the Hamas terror enclave, or whether they were part of a human trafficking operation which Fatah has revealed Hamas is running, by which Gazans leave for Europe via Egypt.
That trafficking route was exposed last week after a smuggling ship carrying 500 people was wrecked off the coast of Malta, with nearly all of the 100 Gazans on board drowning.
According to a Gaza-based human rights worker "thousands of people have left the Gaza Strip clandestinely over the past two months, especially during the war," referring to Operation Protective Edge. (Read more)
- Heavenly Father, we lift up praise that Egypt stopped what these residents of Gaza were doing with their tunnels. We ask You, Father, to fully expose to the world all that Hamas does, showing why no peace agreement or any kind of agreement can exist with these terrorists. We pray this in the Name of Jesus and under His Shed Blood, Amen and Amen.
- "But He said, 'The things which are impossible with men are possible with God.'"(Luke 18:27 NKJV)
8. Another Huge Middle Eastern Country With An Al Qaeda Franchise Is On The Verge Of Exploding - Business Insider
Over 120 people were reportedly killed during fighting in a Middle Eastern capital on Friday, but it wasn't Baghdad or Damascus. With a Shi'ite rebel movement marching on Sa'ana, Yemen now seems like it's primed to be the next country in the region to stare down the prospect of violent collapse. (Read more)
- Heavenly Father, we see that Yemen is now on the verge of collapsing from the actions of these jihadists. Have mercy, Father, as this region is a bubbling cauldron of violence and destruction. We ask You to rise up and direct Your land and people in Israel how to prepare and deal with this ever growing violence. In Jesus' Name we pray, Amen and Amen.
- "Arise, O God, judge the earth; for You shall inherit all nations." (Psalm 82:8 NKJV)
9. Catholic Cardinal McCarrick Embraces Islam - Daily Caller
"In the name of God, the Merciful and Compassionate," McCarrick said as he introduced himself to the audience at a meeting arranged by the Muslim Public Affairs Council. That praise of the Islamic deity is an important phrase in Islam, is found more than 100 times in the Koran, and is akin to the Catholic prayer, "In the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Spirit." McCarrick next claimed that "Catholic social teaching is based on the dignity of the human person . . . [and] as you study the holy Koran, as you study Islam, basically, this is what Muhammad the prophet, peace be upon him, has been teaching." (Read more)
- Lord God, is is now so obvious which religions will still pursue You and the truth of Your Word, and which ones will lead their sheep astray. Have mercy, Lord. If possible by Your will, we ask You to forgive this cardinal, for he knows not what he does. Let this statement be used by Your Hand to serve as the wakeup call that his people will need to flee deception and to pursue You. We ask this in Jesus' name, amen.
- "Wherefore come out from among them, and be ye separate, saith the Lord, and touch not the unclean thing; and I will receive you." ( 2 Corinthians 6:17)
10. US admits there is a much scarier terrorist group than ISIS - RT.com
Fresh Plot to Bring Down Airplanes
Very little information is being released at the moment by anyone within American intelligence circles, but the group calling itself Khorasan is said by officials to have concrete plans for striking targets in the United States and Europe as a chosen modus operandi - more so than the Islamic State (IS), formerly known as ISIS. (Read more on WorldNetDaily)
- Father God, we thank You that You are answering our prayers and that more hidden things are now being revealed both to our intelligence agencies and to your intercessors. We commit today to partner in prayer with our governing authorities for the safety and security of our nation, in Jesus' name, amen.
- "The effectual, fervent prayer of a righteous man availeth much." (James 5:16)
The Middle East in Focus
This week, for all the headlines cited below, please join us in proclaiming THIS DECREE:
"He will give His angels charge concerning you, to guard you in all your ways." (Psalm 91:11)
1. Hebrew Nation News - HNN
To read this week's edition of the HNN report, go here.
2. Prayer Update for Israel - Bridges for Peace
To read this week's prayers from Bridges for Peace, go here.
3. Intercessors for Israel: Weekly Report
To read the weekly newsletter and prayer alert from Intercessors for Israel, go here.
4. IDF arrests 16 in West Bank overnight - Jerusalem Post
The IDF arrested 16 suspects in the West Bank overnight, the army stated on Monday. The detainees are suspected of involvement in terrorist activity and disturbing the peace. All of the suspects have been submitted for questioning by the security forces. (Read more)
5. Diplomats: Iran open to softened US nuke proposal - (AP)
With Iran refusing US demands that it gut its uranium enrichment program, the two sides are now discussing a new proposal that would leave much of Tehran's enriching machines in place but disconnected from feeds of uranium, diplomats told The Associated Press Saturday. Both sides are eager to break the impasse before a Nov. 24 deadline.
The talks have been stalled for months over Iran's opposition to sharply reducing the size and output of centrifuges that can enrich uranium to levels needed for reactor fuel or weapons-grade material used in the core of nuclear warheads. Iran says its enrichment program is only for peaceful purposes, but Washington fears it could be used to make a bomb.
Ahead of the resumption of talks Friday, The New York Times reported that Washington was considering putting a new plan on the table that would focus on removing piping connecting the centrifuges. That would allow the US leeway on modifying demands that Iran cut the number of centrifuge machines from 19,000 to no more than 1,500. (Read more)
6. Kerry meets with Iran's Zarif in New York to discuss nuclear talks, ISIS - Jerusalem Post
U.S. Secretary of State John Kerry met his Iranian counterpart for more than an hour on Sunday and stressed the need to make progress in nuclear negotiations this week on the sidelines of UN meetings.
Kerry and Iranian Foreign Minister Mohammad Javad Zarif also discussed the threat posed by Islamic State militants in Syria and Iraq, a senior State Department official said, without elaborating.
"They spent time reviewing the status of the EU-led P5+1 negotiations on Iran's nuclear program," the official said. (Read more)
7. Kurdish fighters head to Syria to fight ISIS - Ynetnews.com
Hundreds of Kurdish fighters have crossed from Turkey and Iraq into neighboring Syria to defend a Kurdish area under attack by Islamic State militants, as leaders of the ethnic group appealed for international assistance in their battle against the extremists.
The movement of the Kurdish fighters into Syria reflected the ferocity of the fighting in the northern Kobani area, which borders Turkey. Militants of the extremist Islamic State group have been barreling through the area over the past three days, seizing villages and forcing at least 60,000 Syrian Kurds to flee into Turkey.
"Kobani is facing the fiercest and most barbaric attack in its history," said official Mohammed Saleh Muslim, head of Syria's powerful Kurdish Democratic Union. The groups' members dominate the Syrian Kurdish group known as the YPK, which is fighting the Islamic State militants. (Read more)
8. Senior Israeli official: Gaza talks to resume Tuesday - YnetNews.com
Indirect talks between Israeli and Palestinian delegations on the ceasefire in the Gaza Strip will resume on Tuesday in Cairo, said a senior Israeli source on Saturday night, after AFP reported Palestinian and Egyptian officials claiming the negotiations would resume on Wednesday.
On August 26, both sides agreed a ceasefire that ended 50 days of deadly conflict in the enclave and provided for a resumption of negotiations within a month to discuss unresolved issues.
These include the construction of a port and restoring the territory's airport, and exchanging Palestinian prisoners for the remains of Israeli soldiers. (Read more)
- Father, we ask that You to be present in these negotiations. Guide the conversation and don't let anything be agreed upon unless it aligns with Your perfect will. Please don't let Israel feel pressured to do anything that You don't have planned for it. In the name of Yeshuah, amen.
9. Netanyahu warns of easing sanctions on Iran - Ynet News
Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu on Sunday warned the West against easing sanctions on Iran to win its support in the fight against jihadists in Syria and Iraq.
U.S. Secretary of State John Kerry met with Iranian Foreign Minister Mohammad Javad Zarif for talks expected to focus on the prospects of reaching an agreement on reducing Tehran's atomic activities in exchange for an end to nuclear-related sanctions on Tehran.
Their meeting Sunday comes on the third day of the latest round of nuclear talks between Iran and six world powers - the United States, Russia, China, Britain, France and Germany.(Read more)
- Heavenly Father, we ask that You keep Iran in our leaders' minds. Do not let them become lax and lighten the watch of this country. They have known that Iran is not an honest ally, but truly has its own agenda. Do not let our leaders be quick to trust them Lord. We ask in the name of Yeshuah, amen
"Deliver me from my enemies, O my God; Defend me from those who rise up against me. Deliver me from the workers of iniquity, And save me from bloodthirsty men." (Psalm 59:1,2)
The following articles are a wrap-up of the Sunday talk shows and were published by The Hill.
1. Senators spar over ISIS approach - The Hill "You cannot negotiate with ISIS," Sen. Ron Johnson (R-Wis.) said. (Read more)
2. US has 'legal basis' for strikes in Syria, Power says - The Hill
Power suggested the Russians would back the U.S. in the U.N. Security Council. (Read more)
3. Feinstein: ISIS is beheading children - The Hill
This is the mentality of the group that we are so concerned with," she said. (Read more)
4. Power: US not coordinating with Iran on ISIS fight - The Hill
Power said Iran's backing of Syria's president and Hezbollah has been "very destructive." (Read more)
5. Gates: 'Small number' of US ground troops needed to combat ISIS - The Hill
Gates said the mission will require advisors, trainers, special forces and forward spotters. (Read more)
6. Mullen: Buck stops with Obama on troop decision - The Hill
The former Joint Chiefs chairman said Dempsey's comments were blown out of proportion. (Read more)
7. Tony Blair: Western combat troops may be needed in ISIS fight - The Hill
Blair emphasized that "there's no need to put in a kind of army of occupation." (Read more)
8. Send in US ground troops to defeat ISIS, King says - The Hill
"Why take that off the table?" the Republican asked. (Read more)
Tracking the Virus
Tracking the Virus
"I am the Lord that healeth thee." (Exodus 15:25)
1. Exponential: Ebola Cases Now Double Every 3 Weeks; CDC Warns As Many As Half A Million May Be Infected Soon - ZeroHedge.com
Since the start of the outbreak, the Ebola virus has infected 5,357 people, killing 2,630, according to the WHO; and as The UN explains, the outbreak is the largest the world has ever seen with the number of cases is doubling every three weeks. The CDC, however, hot on the heels of the UN's proclamation that "the gravity and scale of the situation now require an unprecedented level of international action," has warned that unless government intervention is increased significantly, 550,000 people could be infected by the end of January. "Contained?" (Read more)
- Heavenly Father, this ebola pandemic is speading so rapidly. Direct world leaders how to correctly respond to this threat and to do it quickly. We ask this in Jesus' Name, Amen and Amen.
- "O Lord, God of my salvation, I have cried out day and night before You. Let my prayer come before You; incline Your ear to my cry." (Psalm 88:1-2 NKJV)
2. Ebola outbreak 'pretty much contained' in Senegal and Nigeria - Fox News
Two of the five countries affected by the world's worst ever Ebola outbreak are managing to halt the spread of the disease, the World Health Organization said on Monday, although the overall death toll rose to 2,793 out of 5,762 cases.
"On the whole, the outbreaks in Senegal and Nigeria are pretty much contained," a WHO statement said. There were no new deaths in Guinea, four in Sierra Leone and 39 in Liberia.
ADVERTISEMENT A separate Ebola outbreak has killed 40 people in Democratic Republic of Congo, where there have been 71 cases, it said in a statement on the situation as of Sept. 18. (Read more)
[Another "virus"] 3. More than 700 Texas infants exposed to tuberculosis at hospital - Fox News
EL PASO, TEXAS (NEWSY) - Health care workers at Providence Memorial Hospital in El Paso, Texas, are scrambling to give tuberculosis screenings after more than 700 newborns and dozens of employees were exposed to the disease, according to the City of El Paso Department of Public Health.
Patients and employees were exposed to the infection after a healthcare worker, who works in the post-partum and the nursery with newborn babies, was revealed to have an active case of tuberculosis, according to El Paso's CBS station KDBC.
"The employee was immediately placed on leave and has not worked in the hospital since then," Dr. Enrique Martinez said in a news conference. (Read more)
4. World leaders to gather at U.N. in shadow of Islamic State, Ebola crises - Yahoo News
World leaders gather in New York this week to tackle a host of crises: the violence Islamic State militants are wreaking in Iraq and Syria, the exponential spread of the deadly Ebola virus in Africa and deadlocked negotiations on Iran's nuclear program. (Read more)
5. More US troops in Ebola-hit Liberia: airport source - Yahoo News
A second deployment of United States troops arrived in Liberia on Sunday as part of an eventual mission of 3,000 soldiers helping its beleaguered health services battle the Ebola outbreak. (Read more)
6. 45 liters of live Polio virus released into Belgian rivers - Rapture Ready
European Centre for Disease Prevention and Control (ECDC) in its Communicable disease threats report from September 11, 2014 reported about an accidental release of 45 litres of concentrated live polio virus solution into the environment. On September 2, 2014, following a human error, 45 liters of concentrated live polio virus solution were released into the environment in Rixensart city, Belgium by the pharmaceutical company, GlaxoSmithKline (GSK). [Read more]
The Daily Jot
What are we going to do about it?
Many times a week, I am asked what we as Christian Americans should do about the situation our country is in. Certainly, when The Daily Jot was started in January of 2002, it was because of the burden the Lord laid on my heart about equipping and encouraging people to evangelize. Our concept is to analyze current events, especially those that are related to prophecy, to assist those with an ear to hear and a heart to receive in relating with others about the Lord. Each day, we seek to inform our readers of what is happening and how it may relate to God's word. Every day, we give you a verse, an event, and what is revealed to me as a truth relating to that event. Once it is given, it is up to you how to use it.
Many people often strike back because they disagree with what is written. You may not believe the many things I am accused of being, even my salvation is often challenged. I think the Lord knew what was going to happen. So to prevent me from being offended, he gave me Ezekiel 3:17-21. Verses 20-21 say, "Again, When a righteous man turns from his righteousness, and commits iniquity, and I lay a stumbling block before him, he shall die: because you have not given him warning, he shall die in his sin, and his righteousness which he has done shall not be remembered; but his blood will I require at your hand. Nevertheless if you warn the righteous man, that the righteous sins not, and he does not sin, he shall surely live, because he is warned; also you have delivered your soul."
In other words, "you better tell them what I tell you to tell them and it is up to them to do with it what they will. But if you don't tell them, its on you." My role is to warn and encourage. Afterwards, there is personal responsibility to do something with it--talk it over with family, friends, strangers. Turn it into action of some kind. Use this analysis, whether you agree with it or not, to do something that advances God's Word. If The Daily Jot stirs you in some way, it has served its purpose. Many people are so frustrated they are not sure what to do. Others are so apathetic they don't think any action will have an impact. Some are stymied by fear, others by foolishness or paranoia. Many think prayer is the only needed action.
Prayer is wonderful if that is all you can do. James 5:16 says, "The effectual fervent prayer of a righteous man availeth much." But as James wrote even before that in 2:17: "Even so faith, if it hath not works, is dead, being alone." The Lord wants you to act. Pray and act. If you are not hearing from the Lord on what to do, pray more fervently. It is not up to me to tell you what to do. The Lord will tell you by his Holy Spirit. You must hear and take action. The Lord will not tell you to do anything that does not align with his Holy Scripture IN ITS CONTEXT--that is how you confirm if you are hearing from the Lord. Righteous people must be more vocal and active about what is just and right. Move beyond your walls.
Have a Blessed and Powerful Day!
ISIS Organizing to Attack Active Duty US Military and their Families
Sunday, September 21, 2014
This alert was sent to us by friends at the HAPN network. PLEASE OPEN THIS LINK AND TAKE THIS ALERT WITH YOUR HIGHEST LEVEL OF WATCHING AND PRAYING.
IN PARTICULAR, ASK OUR LORD TO SHOW YOU THE MILITARY BASES LOCATED IN YOUR STATE AND COVER EACH ONE WITH THE BLOOD OF THE LAMB.
FOR DETAILS ON THIS ALERT, AND TO SEE THE PRAYER REQUESTS LISTED, GO HERE.
Push Back the Black Cloud of ISIS
Push Back the Black Cloud of ISIS:
Conference Calls Continue Every Night at 9:00 p.m. EDT through October 16th
(Tonight's leader: Lisa Crump)
Tonight, Mon, Sept 22, at 9 pm EDT
857-232-0156, conference code 377054#
Dear Prayer Warriors,
Lisa Crump with the National Day of Prayer will lead us in prayer tonight. As the Senior Director of Prayer Mobilization, Lisa has the honor of serving with the nation-wide coordinator network consisting of thousands of volunteers across America working to call our nation to prayer.
Please sign on 10 minutes early so we can be ready to pray at 9pm sharp. At 9pm, mute your phone as the host prays Psalm 91 over everyone on the call and over America and Israel. If not muted it is difficult to hear and agree with the person praying, but respond aloud in your living room with loud amen's. At 9:30 sharp unmute and pray out loud together the Lord's prayer.
Join the call as often as possible every night through Oct 16 with different leaders hosting the call.
America is being ravaged by a well-planned and carefully orchestrated mission to destroy the way of life that has made the nation an unequaled bastion of liberty, freedom, and human rights.
Will America become a restored "Never Again" testimonial of hope, or will it lie under an epitaph that reads, "The Great Nation That Once Was"?
Perhaps with prayer . . .
(Hosted by Jerry and Judy Ball, Breaker of Dawn Ministries)
Praying for Leaders Who Disagree With Us
Praying for Leaders Who Disagree With Us
Praying for our leaders is something we know we should do, but it's not always easy especially when we're on opposite sides of the issues. CitizenLink President Tom Minnery illustrates why it's important to pray for God to work through our leaders.
"In the Old Testament, in the day of Daniel, through the means of directing Cyrus, Nebuchadnezzer and Darius, God handled those despots fairly well to effect His own desires for the Israelites. We saw that in the Old Testament time and time again.
"Obviously, God can, and does, direct the heart of any leader at any time He wills it even those who don't believe in Godly principles."
Today some people believe the only option they have is to pray. Others believe action is the answer. But Minnery says balancing our prayers for our leaders with biblical citizenship, voting, engaging elected officials and staying informed, makes the most impact on society.
"Pray for righteousness, pray for our leaders, pray for them to act. Do not give up in expecting that God will maneuver human circumstances to accomplish His will." (CitizenLink)
God's Judgment Against the Wicked
God's Judgment Against the Wicked
A teaching by Susan L. Turner
God's Angel of Death was sent to remove evil...
And, to destroy the prideful ones who dared to try to humiliate . . . The God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob.
God's judgment against those who dared to mock and speak against Him was to kill the army of 185,000 Assyrians who believed they could take His eternal and beloved city, Jerusalem.
May we always remember that God is not deaf or dumb, or blind or asleep.
He will punish those who dare to hurt His children and will bring His justice, and peace, to this world that He has created. Amen and Amen.
"So the servants of King Hezekiah came to Isaiah. And Isaiah said to them, 'Thus you shall say to your master, "Thus says the Lord: 'Do not be afraid of the words which you have heard, with which the servants of the king of Assyria have blasphemed Me. Surely I will send a spirit upon him, and he shall hear a rumor and return to his own land; and I will cause him to fall by the sword in his own land.'" Then the angel of the Lord went out, and killed in the camp of the Assyrians one hundred and eighty-five thousand; and when people arose early in the morning, there were the corpses--all dead. So Sennacherib king of Assyria departed and went away, returned home, and remained at Nineveh. Now it came to pass, as he was worshipping in the house of Nisroch his god, that his sons Adrammelech and Sharezer struck him down with the sword; and they escaped into the land of Ararat. Then Esarhadon his son reigned in his place." (Isaiah 37:5-7 and 36-38 NKJV)
[For more thoughts from Susan Turner, please visit her Bible Study by going here.]
"Shemitah" year begins this week
Get ready: Biblical 'Shemitah' begins this week
Bestselling rabbi warns America of God's 7-year judgments
Mark your calendars and hold on to your hats, the next 12 months could be a wild ride for America and the world.
The biblical Feast of Trumpets, also known as the Jewish New Year, begins at sundown on Wednesday, Sept. 24, which also marks the appearing of a new moon.
But this New Year on the Hebrew calendar is not just any new year. It is the Sabbath year or "Shemitah" year. Just as the seventh day was laid out by God as a day of rest in the Hebrew Old Testament, every seventh year was designated as a Sabbath year. The word "Shemitah" is most often translated as "the release" or "the remission" and applied to the wiping away of debts as well as the resting of the land.
Messianic Jewish Rabbi Jonathan Cahn believes he has unlocked the mystery of the Shemitah's meaning as it applies to modern-day nations. In his new book, "The "Mystery of the Shemitah," he explains that nearly every major U.S. stock market collapse since the early 1900s has occurred during a Shemitah year, as did the terrorist attack and stock market collapse of September 2001 and the financial collapse of 2008. The next Shemitah year begins Wednesday and runs through Sept. 13, 2015.
mystery-of-the-shemitahBut what if the "Shemitah" contains an ominous warning about a wider collapse of not just stock markets or housing markets but potentially America's very existence as leader of the free world? If the nation does not pull back from its current course and repent, it could be in for some rough times as this next Shemitah year plays out, according to Cahn
Why? Because in "The Mystery of the Shemitah" Cahn explains that empires see their fortunes rise and fall in accordance with the Shemitah. Germany, for instance, began its Third Reich with the annexation of Austria in 1938, a Shemitah year, and it ended seven years later when Adolph Hitler committed suicide in April 1945, another Shemitah year. Cahn points out in his book that the Russian, Japanese and other empires also fell in accordance with the Shemitah.
Cahn has also found patterns of special importance in cycles of 28-year periods or four Shemitah years in succession. (WND)
Prayers for the Jewish New Year
Prayers for the Jewish New Year
Rosh Hashanah [Yom Teruah in Leviticus 23:24] - begins this Wednesday evening. Many Jews in Israel, and among the nations, prepare by trying to put things right between them and both God and man. As opposed to the world's tradition of partying, the Jewish New Year is a time of deep introspection and repentance. Ten days later is Yom Kippur, the holiest day on God's calendar. What a wonderful season to intercede for 'all Israel' - wherever they may live - to be saved.
- We bless You for every Jew who has entered the Kingdom of Your Son this past year (Colossians 1:13).
- Abba, You have ordained these feasts as special times set aside for You to meet with Your people. As unsaved Jews do that - honor their obedience to this command by revealing to them their true Messiah.
- Lord, open many hearts to see You as their Brother, Lord, Savior, and King Messiah. "Their eyes were opened, they knew Him, and He became invisible to them. Then they said to each other, Did not our heart burn within us while He talked with us . . . and while He opened the Scriptures to us?" (Luke 24:31-32)
- Do a deep work in lives as Jews listen to the shofar being blown during Rosh Hashanah.
- Abba, as we have planted and watered good seed in Jewish hearts this past year, we ask You for an increase now (1 Corinthians 3:6).
- We proclaim to Zion: "Behold, your salvation comes. Behold, His reward is with Him, and His work before Him." (Isaiah 62:11b)
(Source: Intercessors for Israel)
Yom Teruah (Rosh haShanah)
Yom Teruah (Rosh haShanah)
Learn more about Yom Teruah (Rosh haShanah), and how it may relate to the Rapture of the Church, by going here.
And more from Laura Densmore, Editor, Hebrew Nation News:
Hi Sara and Jeff,
Eddie Chumney's teaching on Yom Teruah is truly OUTSTANDING. He gives an overview to this feast, and outlines the 10 main reasons why the shofar is sounded. Two of the ten reasons include: Warning of coming judgment from Yahweh, and a CALL to REPENTANCE.
It is 15 minutes long. Well worth listening to.
Focus Israel Report ~ Feast of Trumpets
Blessings and shalom,
Our Weekly Bible Study
Our Weekly Bible Study
By Susan L. Turner
Week of Sunday, Sept. 21 - Saturday, Sept. 27
Our Weekly Bible Studies:
> > > To read the "One Year Bible" weekly letter, go here.
The Good News Corner
The Good News Corner:
Navy SEAL's Amazing Survival: 'God, Get Me Home'
VIRGINIA BEACH, Va. - Navy SEAL Sr. Chief Mike Day had never been shot before, but that changed dramatically one night in April 2007.
Al Qaeda terrorists shot Day more than two dozen times.
"This body armor took more rounds than it was supposed to," explained Day, who is now retired.
Body armor capable of handling only one round took multiple hits at close range and amazingly held together.
"They advertise that it can take one round, and then it falls apart to the point where they say that it's not supposed to stop anymore projectiles. And this whole gunfight was inside of 10 feet," Day elaborated to CBN News.
He said any one of the rounds should have killed him.
"Just another sign that I shouldn't have survived it," Day said.
'God Get Me Home'
That's just one part of the miracle. On the night of April 6, 2007, in Iraq's Anbar Province, Day's team of Navy SEALs and Iraqi scouts were on the hunt for a high-level al Qaeda cell.
Day said the terrorists had shot down two helicopters, killing everyone on board.
Being the first one to enter a 12x12 room where four al Qaeda leaders waited to strike proved to be almost deadly for Day.
"Upon entering that doorway, they all just opened up on me. It felt like somebody was just beating me up with sledge hammers," Day said.
"After I'd figured out I was getting shot I said, 'God, get me home to my girls.' That was my first prayer to God, real prayer, and He answered it," he added, fighting back tears.
It was a prayer to be reunited with his wife and daughters.
Terrorist Take Down
When the gunfight was over, Mike Day took out all four terrorists in the room, but not before being shot 27 times and hit with grenade shrapnel.
"People hear about my story and they can't believe it. I was there and I can't believe it," Day said. "I got shot 27 times -- 16 in the body and 11 times in my body armor. I was shot in both legs, both arms, my abdomen. You throw a finger on me, anything but my head, I got shot there."
"I've kind of speculated the reason I didn't die is because maybe I wouldn't have gone to Heaven," he shared.
Miraculously, he cleared the rest of the house before walking on his own to the helicopter, which flew him to safety.
The Invisible Wounds
His bravery in battle did not go unnoticed. Day is a highly decorated veteran. He's been awarded 16 medals over the years, including the Silver Star, the Bronze Star, and the Purple Heart.
He served in the Navy for more than 21 years -- 20 of those as a Navy SEAL.
While in the hospital, the Navy SEAL lost 55 pounds in two weeks. He said it took around two years to physically recover from his injuries, although he still deals with constant pain.
In addition, like so many veterans, doctors diagnosed Day with Post Traumatic Stress Disorder and Traumatic Brain Injury -- the invisible wounds of war.
"I think the worst injuries I've seen are the ones that you really can't see," Day said. "If a guy loses a leg, he just wakes up in the morning and he's got an extra step. He throws his prosthetic on, and he just kicks around just like nothing happened."
"But the brain injuries that I see -- you lose a leg, you lose a leg; it's a limb -- you smash that brain around a little bit, and who you are changes," he added.
Day is determined to not have a victim mentality, however. That has launched him on a journey of giving back.
Signs and Wonders
Signs and Wonders
False Christs Arising Worldwide Claiming to Be Second Coming of Jesus
A number of false Christs have been arising in various nations worldwide, claiming to be the second coming of Jesus. While many are following these self-proclaimed Messiahs, some are speaking out against their cults, being mindful of Christ's words in Matthew 24:5, "For many shall come in My name, saying, 'I am Christ,' and shall deceive many." (Christian News.net) Read more.
"And there will be signs in the sun, in the moon, and in the stars; and on the earth distress of nations, with perplexity, the sea and the waves roaring; men's hearts failing them from fear and the expectation of those things which are coming on the earth, for the powers of the heavens will be shaken. Then they will see the Son of Man coming in a cloud with power and great glory. Now when these things begin to happen, look up and lift up your heads, because your redemption draws near."
Worship With Us Today!
Worship With Us Today!
"Anchor" - Leah Valenzuela & Bethel Music
Today's Birthdays on the Hill
Almost every day of the year, a member of Congress or a Senator is celebrating a birthday. Let's lift up these men and women, day by day in prayer on their special day, that God might bless them and show them His love for each one. Indeed, let's move together in obedience to the Lord's mandate in I Timothy 2:1-4. It is written:
"I urge, then, first of all, that petitions, prayers, intercession and thanksgiving be made for all people - for kings and all those in authority, that we may live peaceful and quiet lives in all godliness and holiness. This is good, and pleases God our Savior, who wants all people to be saved and to come to a knowledge of the truth."
Today's Birthday Greetings go to:
Rep. Bill Enyart (IL)
Rep. Robert W. Goodlatte (VA)
(Source: Bible Pathways Ministries. www.biblepathway.org)