Join us tonight for prayer!
Beginning at 7:00 p.m. EDT
Capitol Hill Prayer Partners
"A National Prayer Alliance"
P.O. Box 5152
Herndon, VA 20172-1970
The Daily Brief:
"Praying for All in Authority"
Wednesday, September 10, 2014
". . . deliver us from evil . . ." (Matthew 6:13)
WE ARE ASKING ALL OF OUR PRAYER PARTNERS TO READ THE VERSES BELOW OUT LOUD, AS A DECREE, KNOWING THAT THE WORD WILL NOT RETURN VOID. (Isaiah 55:11) THANK YOU!
"And I saw heaven opened, and behold, a white horse . . ." (Rev. 19:11)
The Daily Brief
1. Obama's Foreign Policy Approval Rating Falls to All-Time Low - CNSNews.com
President Obama's approval ratings for handling of foreign affairs has fallen to an all-time low in a new Washington Post-ABC News poll, which also showed a significant jump in support for airstrikes against Islamic State in Iraq and Syria (ISIS/ISIL) jihadists in Iraq.
Just 38 percent of respondents said they approved of the way the president was dealing with international affairs, while 56 percent said they disapproved. (Read more)
- Father God, we are not surprised at this news, because it is written, "as a man sows, so shall he reap." (Gal. 6:7) We ask that this president would, indeed, take note of these numbers and set his face to change course as he tries to lead our nation. Let him review his policies, both foreign and domestic, and to make the course correction necessary to set our nation on its path that You have ordained for us to pursue, in Jesus' Name, amen.
- "I urge, then, first of all, that petitions, prayers, intercession and thanksgiving be made for all people- for kings and all those in authority, that we may live peaceful and quiet lives in all godliness and holiness." (I Timothy 2:1,2)
2. Ben Carson: Islamic State's 'Convert-or-Die Doctrine' Mirrored by PC Police in America - CNSNews.com
Dr. Ben Carson, a neurosurgeon and the author of six best-selling books, said the Islamic State wants to destroy Western civilization and establish a caliphate and that its "convert-or-die doctrine" mirrors some of the ideas pushed by the "political-correctness police" in America.
"Our enemies' desire to establish a caliphate is no joke," said Dr. Carson in a Sept. 6 commentary. "Their convert-or-die doctrine parallels some of the social philosophies enforced by the political-correctness police in this country."
"Either you accept their interpretation of what is moral and correct, or the name-calling starts, and they attempt to destroy your business or reputation," he said. "We despise the Islamic State, but do not see the same ugliness in our own tactics. The truth hurts, and it is much easier to ignore it or try to demonize its bearer." (Read more)
- Lord God, we thank You that there remain voices in our nation that still speak TRUTH over the airwaves. We thank you for these remarks by Dr. Ben Carson, and we ask that those in authority take note and craft their domestic policies accordingly. Today we decree an end to the "politically correct police state" we have been living under in America, and a return to a nation governed according to Biblical values. In Jesus' name, amen.
- "Thou shalt also decree a thing, and it shall be established unto thee: and the light shall shine upon thy ways." (Job 22:28 KJV)
"You'll decide what you want and it will happen; your life will be bathed in light." (Job 22:28 MSG)
3. IRS Email Refers to Conservative Targeting As 'Secret Research Project' - CNSNews.com
A Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) request of Internal Revenue Service (IRS) documents revealed not only that the IRS needlessly solicited conservative groups' donor lists, but that a top IRS official referred to the targeting as a "secret research project," according to Judicial Watch, a government watchdog organization.
The new batch of IRS documents reveal "that under former IRS official Lois Lerner, the agency seems to acknowledge having needlessly solicited donor lists from non-profit political groups," reported Judicial Watch. (Read more)
- Father God, we thank You for Judicial Watch which, by means of the Freedom of Information Act, has now exposed this criminal intent. Thank You, Lord, that there are still laws in our land that grant us the freedom to be who we are, without the heavy hand of tyranny directing our steps. We ask that justice be meted out quickly upon the IRS for this wicked action, and for mercy to follow in its wake. We ask this in Jesus' name, amen.
- "And we know that God causes all things to work together for good to those who love God, to those who are called according to His purpose." (Romans 8:28)
4. Feinstein: If Obama Acts Unilaterally on Immigration, It 'Will Be Challenged' - CNSNews.com
Sen. Dianne Feinstein (D.-Calif.), the chairman of the Senate Select Committee on Intelligence, said on CNN's "State of the Union" on Sunday that if President Barack Obama bypasses Congress and takes unilateral action on immigration "it would be legally challenged."
On Friday, at a press conference in Wales, Obama said that if Congress did not pass the sort of immigration reform he wants, he would take unilateral action that would include allowing foreign nationals now illegally in the United States to "be legal." (Read more)
- Lord God in heaven, once again we offer praise unto You for this statement by Senator Feinstein. Now a leading member of the president's own party has spoken out and put him on notice that he cannot, indeed, simply "declare" a policy on amnesty by executive order without consulting and receiving the approval of Congress first. Praise God . . . praise God . . . praise God. In Jesus' name, amen.
- "Without consultation, plans are frustrated, But with many counselors they succeed." (Proverbs 15:22)
5. Canadian navy ship buzzed by 3 Russian jets - AP
A Canadian navy frigate taking part in a NATO exercise in the Black Sea was buzzed by three Russian military jets off the southern coast of Ukraine in an "unnecessarily provocative" incident, Defense Minister Rob Nicholson said Monday. While the incident Sunday did not pose a threat, Nicholson said it risks escalating tensions in the region even further at a time when a fragile ceasefire is just taking hold. (Read more)
- Uh oh. Let the watchmen sit up and take notice. We pray Psalm 91 over our land and over Canada. In Jesus name, amen.
- "Go, station the lookout, let him report what he sees." (Isaiah 21:6)
6. Ukraine crisis: EU adopts new sanctions on Russia - BBC
European Union member states have formally adopted new sanctions on Russia over the Ukraine crisis. The new measures include restrictions on large Russian state-owned oil companies raising money on European financial markets. However, the new measures will come into effect "in the next few days", not on Tuesday as some had expected. (Read more)
- Lord God, we thank You for this bold move on behalf of the NATO alliance. We ask that this new set of sanctions be implemented to its full measure, and that the Russian bear would heed this warning. We ask this in Jesus' name, amen.
- "And all things you ask in prayer, believing, you will receive." (Matthew 21:22)
7. Russia says might close airspace in response to new Western sanctions - Xinhuanet.com
Russia does not rule out the possibility that it might close its airspace in response to new Western sanctions over the Ukraine crisis, Prime Minister Dmitry Medvedev said Monday.
"If there are sanctions connected with energy or further restrictions on our financial sector, we will have to strike back in an asymmetric way, such as restrictions in the transport sphere, " Medvedev said in an interview with Vedomosti business daily. "We will have to respond to the restrictions imposed on us," he said. "If Western carriers cannot overfly our airspace, it may lead to bankruptcy of many airlines that are teetering on the brink of survival."
Medvedev, however, admitted it would be a bad option. "We would just like our partners to realize that."
He stressed that additional sanctions would not help bring peace to Ukraine, but only threaten the global security system. He warned that "sanctions are always double-edged." (Read more)
- Again, Lord, we ask that You move upon the heart of Vladimir Putin and cause him to stand down from this threat, in Jesus' name, amen.
- "Now therefore, O kings, show discernment . . ." (Psalm 2:10a)
8. Has the New York Times Just Provided Proof of Muslim Brotherhood Influence Operations in the U.S.? - Breitbart
For years, a handful of national security experts, NGOs, and members of Congress have been trying to raise a red flag over what they suspected were active influence operations by the Muslim Brotherhood in the United States.
On June 13, 2012, five members of Congress called for an investigation into Muslim Brotherhood influence operations in the Obama administration. The five members-- Michele Bachmann (R-MN), Trent Franks (R-AZ), Louie Gohmert (R-TX), Tom Rooney (R-FL), and Lynn Westmoreland (R-GA)-- were widely criticized for doing so, even by their own Republican leadership, including John McCain (R-AZ), John Boehner (R-OH), and Mike Rogers (R-MI).
At the time, Rep. Keith Ellison (D-MN) said, "It's not right to question the loyalty of fellow Americans without any evidence." Well, now we have the evidence. (Read more)
- We praise God that the TRUTH is now being clearly exposed of the infiltration of our federal government by members of the Moslem Brotherhood. We thank God, too, that the allegations of the five members of Congress have now been vindicated. We ask for justice in this matter, and the "flushing out" of all who mean us harm from holding positions of authority in our government. In Jesus' Name, amen.
- "Oh let the wickedness of the wicked come to an end; but establish the just." (Psalm 7:9)
9. 22 House Dems Vote With GOP To Condemn Obama Over Bergdahl Prisoner Swap - Roll Call
The House voted 249-163 to disapprove of President Barack Obama's transfer of five Guantanamo Bay detainees for Sgt. Bowe Bergdahl, providing a soft rebuke of the president's actions on the prisoner swap.
On the nonbinding resolution vote, 22 Democrats joined all 227 voting Republicans to condemn the administration for not providing the 30 days of notice required by law before transferring a prisoner at the Guantanamo Bay Detention Center.
Armed Services Chairman Howard "Buck" McKeon, R-Calif., called the prisoner swap an "obvious" violation of the law, and he said Congress needed to understand the national security risks posed by transferring detainees before such a swap takes place.
The ranking Democrat on the House Armed Services Committee, Adam Smith of Washington, countered that there was "considerable" debate as to whether the president overstepped his constitutional authority, and that his actions were "in no way unprecedented."
"This is a long-running debate between the legislative and the executive branch, and never before has the legislative branch stepped out on a piece of legislation like that, to censure the president," Smith said. (Read more)
- We thank You, Lord, for this good news today. In Jesus' name, amen.
- "Let everything that hath breath praise the Lord. . ." (Psalm 150:6a)
The Middle East in Focus
"I waited patiently for the Lord; And He inclined to me, And heard my cry." (Psalm 40:1)
1. Hamas Produces More Rockets and Restores Tunnels - Jerusalem Online
Two weeks after the conclusion of Operation Protective Edge, a senior level diplomatic source warned today that Hamas is already preparing for the next conflict. "Hamas renewed rocket production and smuggling from Egypt and started to repair tunnels," he stated. (Read more)
- Father God, we thank You for the revelation of this news. We ask that you close the paths in which they are smuggling materials into Gaza. Cause an interruption in the delivery of any and all materials for the purpose of harming Israel. We ask that You make the attempt at rebuilding the tunnels unsuccessful. Most importantly, Lord, we ask that You strengthen the IDF and the people of Israel. Father, refresh their spirits and give them peace. Lord give discernment to the leaders of Israel about what strategies to use to prepare and protect themselves. We ask for Your protection over all for You are the author and creator of all things. You are our protector, our shield, and our fortress. May Israel trust in You and Your promises. In Jesus' name, amen.
2. Senior German politician wants to stop arms exports to Israel -Times of Israel
The deputy chairman of Germany's second-largest party said he wants to limit arms exports into the Middle East, including Israel. "Germany must not deliver weapons to conflict areas and to dictators," Ralf Stegner, of the center-left Social Democratic Party, or SPD, said in an interview Sunday. "What about Saudi Arabia? What about Qatar? I am also asking: What about Israel?"
The SPD is part of Chancellor Angela Merkel's government.
Stegner admitted that Germany has a great responsibility for Israel's security, according to the Welt am Sonntag newspaper. "But I don't have the impression that weapons in the Middle East contribute to solving the problem."
Stegner clarified that his position is not to be understood to be anti-Israel - "I'm just against arms exports into crisis areas and dictatorship!" he tweeted. (Read more)
3. Indian agencies warn of possible attacks on Israelis - Times of Israel
Indian security agencies have voiced concerns that Islamist extremists and al-Qaeda affiliated operatives may try to carry out terror attacks against Israeli tourists during the Jewish High Holiday season, according to reports in Indian media.
The country's Ministry of Home Affairs advised Israelis on Wednesday to be alert when traveling both alone and in a group, as well as when taking part in gatherings in Indian cities and tourist sites, India Today reported. The ministry added that it would seek to heighten security for Israelis traveling in India.
Officials at Israel's Counter Terrorism Bureau, however, sought to downplay the severity of the security agencies' warnings, insisting that there were no specific or concrete threats to Israelis in India, Channel 2 reported. But, concurrently, continued the report, the Israeli authorities have been working together with Indian security forces to ensure that Israeli citizens are sufficiently protected during the High Holiday season. (Read more)
- Lord we ask for Your hands of protection be upon the Israeli tourists in India during the upcoming High Holidays. Keep them safe while they are worshipping and celebrating Your feasts Lord. In the name of Yeshua, Amen
4. British Jew forced to leave home after criticizing Israel's Gaza operation - Haaretz
An Orthodox Jewish man was forced to leave his home in England after criticizing Israel's Gaza operation at a protest rally.
The Greater Manchester home was vandalized twice with eggs and graffiti and smashed windows, and his car was sprayed with red paint, the Manchester Evening News reported Sunday. The man moved out after he was attacked by a mob of up to 30 people, according to the newspaper.
Police are investigating the incidents and are treating them as hate crimes, the Jewish News website reported Sunday. The vandalism started at the end of July, while the operation was ongoing. Israel and Hamas have since agreed to a cease-fire. The man reportedly spoke out against Israel's bombing of Gaza in Manchester city center, where pro-Palestinian and pro-Israel protests have been held, and also discussed his views in the community. (Read more)
- Father God, in Genesis You promised that you would make the descendants of Abraham as numerous as the stars in the sky and the grains of sand on the seashores. Today those descendants are not only in Israel but also scattered among the nations of the world. Father, we ask that you bring unity to all of the tribes of Israel. Let brother not rise against brother, but instead let them join together. We ask that you will let the people see the truth of what happened in Gaza and why Israel was protecting itself. In the name of Yeshua, amen.
5. Al Qaeda Captures Syrian Town on Border with Israel - Israel National News
The Nusra Front, Al Qaeda's official branch in Syria, released footage on Tuesday showing the capture of the town of Naba Al-Sakhr in Quneitra, along the border with Israel.
The video begins showing Nusra fighters advancing after regime soldiers flee their assault, and goes on to show them entering the town and speaking to one of the few remaining residents there. (Read more; includes video)
6. UN: $550 Million to Gaza Despite Renewed Terror Tunnels - Israel National News
The United Nations (UN) and Palestinian Authority (PA) on Tuesday called for international donors to supply $550 million to the Hamas terror enclave of Gaza, despite the fact that Hamas has already restarted construction on its terror tunnels to attack Israel.
The appeal seeks to repair damage caused in the 50-day Operation Protective Edge, which started in July after Hamas launched a rocket war on the Jewish state.
"The scope of damage and devastation is unprecedented in the Gaza Strip," said UN Humanitarian Coordinator James Rawley in a statement, reports AFP. "The crisis is far from over." (Read more)
"Deliver me, O Lord, from evil men; preserve me from violent men, who plan evil things in their hearts; they continually gather for together for war." (Psalm 140:1-2)
1. Italian Minister Says Rome 'Primary Target' for Islamic State - Israel National News
2. Australia Warns of Danger from Homegrown Islamists - Israel National News
3. ISIS battles al-Qaeda for leadership of global jihad - YnetNews.com
4. ALERT! Obama to seek arms, training for Syrian opposition - The Times of Israel
5. NYPD: Terror threat more complex than ever - The Times of Israel
6. White House: If Congress Wants To Know Obama's ISIS Strategy They Can Watch Him On TV - Breitbart
7. ISIS Forms All-Female "Al-Khansaa Brigade" To Hunt Down "Spies" Disguised As Women In Burqas - ABNA News Agency Read more.
Tracking the Virus
Tracking the Virus
"Heal me, O LORD, and I shall be healed; save me, and I shall be saved, for you are my praise." (Jeremiah 17:14)
1. World Health Organisation says Ebola will claim 20,000 lives in next six months - News.com.au
THE World Health Organisation has issued a terrifying warning: Ebola will claim 20,000 lives within the next six months. The virus, which is spiralling out of control in Western Africa, has already claimed 2300 lives, the international health body reports. More than half of that figure have died in the past 21 days alone.
2. Ebola death toll rises to at least 2,296 : WHO - smnews.com
The death toll from the worst Ebola outbreak in history has jumped by almost 200 in a single day to at least 2,296 and is already likely to be higher than that, the World Health Organization said on Tuesday. The WHO said it had recorded 4,293 cases in five West African countries as of Sept. 6, a day after its previous update.
3.F ourth Ebola patient coming to U.S. hospital for treatment - Reuters
The patient is expected to arrive at Emory University Hospital early Tuesday and will be treated in the same isolation unit as two other patients who were discharged after recovering from the virus, the hospital said in a statement.
4. Homeland ill-prepared for pandemic, doesn't even have enough drugs to protect Secret Service - Jewish World Review
The Department of Homeland Security is unprepared to protect its own workforce should a major infectious disease hit U.S. shores, a new watchdog report is warning, raising concerns the agency may not even be able to protect its own employees in the event of a deadly flu or other pandemic disease attack. (Read more)
5. Ebola in Nigeria: Number of Ebola cases in Nigeria hits 19 - TheHealthSite.com
The Nigerian government Monday said the country has recorded another Ebola case in southwest Lagos state, bringing the total number of Ebola cases to 19 with seven fatalities. Onyebuchi Chukwu, the country's minister of health, told reporters in capital Abuja that 10 others have recovered after treatment, with the rest being treated, Xinhua reported.
6. Ebola situation in Liberia worsens - Ghanaweb.com
...transmission of the Ebola virus in Liberia is already intense and the number of new cases is increasing exponentially.
The Daily Jot
White House will continue Arab Spring In Islamic State
The "president" will announce on the eve of the 9/11 anniversary limited military action against the Islamic State. The Washington Post reports that the Administration has been working on building political support for its newly crafted strategy in dealing with the Islamic State. An indicator of the strategy comes after the "president" met with congressional leaders in a statement released by the office of House Speaker John Boehner, saying, "The Speaker stated he would support the President if he chose to deploy the military to help train and play an advisory role for the Iraqi Security Forces and assist with lethal targeting of ISIL leadership." It will sound a lot like Libya and Arab Spring.
Americans should remember Libya, where the "president" ignored Congress, supplied al Qaeda and the Muslim Brotherhood with American tax dollars, weapons, advisors and the full compliment of military air support to trade the secular dictatorship for a Sharia dictatorship disguised as a democracy. Then he moved those weapons and fighters to Syria where he began training and arming so-called Islamic "moderates" to topple the secular government of Bashar Assad. In the process, he gave impetus to what is now the Islamic State (formerly al Qaeda Iraq) in hopes it would oust Assad. The Islamic State was aided and abetted by the "president" who is now going to turn on his own creation.
The explanation is out of the bag. The Islamic State, which the "president" will likely call ISIL, the Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant (when referred to this way it includes Israel), has a stronghold in Syria. It is doing what the "president" had hoped--acting as a proxy to fight the Assad regime. American tax money and military firepower will likely be used by the "president" to kill two birds with one stone--Assad's government, which was the initial target after Libya; and limit or degrade the "president's" created ally in overthrowing Assad, the Islamic State. It will be difficult for the "president" to not be directly involved in Syria and at the same time contain the monster he created that has decided to take over the world.
The "president" will have a difficult time maneuvering his promise of the June 4, 2009 Cairo New Beginnings speech: "In Ankara, I made clear that America is not--and never will be--at war with Islam." The Islamic State is a declared Caliphate. To war with the Caliphate is to war with Islam. Irrespective of whether he believes that he is just containing a marauding gang of Islamic extremists, the Islamic State has said it is Islam and Abu Bakr al Baghdadi is the Caliph. It has recruited thousands of Muslims by declaring such. An angel of the Lord prophesied of Ishmael, considered the father of Islam, in Genesis 16:12, "And he will be a wild man; his hand will be against every man, and every man's hand against him; and he shall dwell in the presence of all his brethren." And so it is, even at the hand of the White House.
Have a Blessed and Powerful Day!
- Prayer Request from CHPP:
Using the Sword of the Spirit, cover Obama's speech on TV tonight while he is talking. (You might want to mute your remote.) Plead the Blood of the Lamb over every word; pray in the Spirit; and cancel any hidden words or gestures that might serve as cues for others . . . Praise the LORD and trust GOD with the outcome. In Jesus' Name, amen.
- "Let the high praises of God be in their mouth,
And a two-edged sword in their hand,
To execute vengeance on the nations
And punishment on the peoples,
To bind their kings with chains
And their nobles with fetters of iron,
To execute on them the judgment written;
This is an honor for all His godly ones.
Praise the Lord!" (Psalm 149:6-9)
The Good News Corner
The Good News Corner:
"Miracle" Fabric to Cure Diseases and Protect Ebola Workers Developed by Israel Company
"Our short-term goal is to market the socks as a medical device to cure athlete's foot. The longer-term goal is prove that they also close diabetic foot ulcers and will allow diabetics to keep their toes on their feet [and] everybody touching Ebola should be outfitted with our highly anti-viral fabric from head to toe." -Jeff Gabbay
An American NGO has approached Argaman about purchasing masks and gloves for healthcare workers dealing with Ebola patients.
Jeff Gabbay ignites the end of a foot-long cotton fiber tuft with a cigarette lighter, and the entire tuft is ablaze in an instant. When the lighter touches the same length of fiber impregnated with a natural fire retardant invented at his Argaman Technologies, the flame stops dead in its tracks.
The new multifunctional textiles aren't only fireproof. They can be made into "bio-inhibitive" bedding, shirts, socks and underwear that permanently self-sterilize against the bacteria that ordinarily make for smelly laundry, and even inactivate viruses that might penetrate the fabric.
In an exclusive interview with ISRAEL21c, the Argaman CEO/CTO reveals that NASA and the US Army Special Forces are testing garments made with the Jerusalem-based company's proprietary technology platform.
However, Gabbay says his innovation motivation isn't driven by spaceships but by his wish to save lives and spare the misery of millions of patients plagued by hospital-acquired infections and bedsores.
"We're going to improve people's lives and relieve suffering," claims the veteran textile engineer trained in New York and Milan.
According to the World Health Organization, seven of every 100 hospitalized patients in developed countries (and 10 in every 100 in developing countries) acquire at least one healthcare-associated infection, leading to significant mortality.
At his previous Israeli company, Cupron, Gabbay invented a process for infusing bacteria-fighting copper oxide into textiles.
Last year, Reuth Medical Center in Tel Aviv became the first in the world to incorporate Cupron technology into all surfaces and textiles in one of its patient units. Studies show this technology reduces hospital-acquired infections by 24 percent.
Determined to improve that percentage, Gabbay sold Cupron-which is still going strong-and in 2013 founded Argaman (a Biblical Hebrew word for "crimson") with Simcha Edell as his partner and chief financial officer.
Toward the end of 2013, Argaman acquired a method for blasting accelerated copper oxide and natural fire-retardant particles into fibers-including high-quality Israeli pima cotton-using an unusual technology: high-power ultrasonic waves.
This technique causes a permanent mechanical bond that will never wash out or decrease in effectiveness. The lifesaving potential is paramount, but the monetary savings may be a bigger selling point.
Argaman crew"With these new textiles, we can reduce infection rates and bring down the cost of patient care significantly-by 27%, according to hospital tests in Israel," says Gabbay. "I'm willing to give every hospital these fabrics for free. Just give me back half the money you save on antibiotics and patient care."
Signs and Wonders
Signs and Wonders
Holuhraun Largest Lava Eruption in Iceland since 19th Century
The ongoing volcanic eruption in Holuhraun has already become the largest lava eruption in Iceland since the 19th century, according to volcanologist Ármann Höskuldsson. More lava has been emitted than in the largest lava eruption of the 20th century, Krafla in 1984. (Iceland Review) Read more.
"And there will be signs in the sun, in the moon, and in the stars; and on the earth distress of nations, with perplexity, the sea and the waves roaring; men's hearts failing them from fear and the expectation of those things which are coming on the earth, for the powers of the heavens will be shaken. Then they will see the Son of Man coming in a cloud with power and great glory. Now when these things begin to happen, look up and lift up your heads, because your redemption draws near."
Worship With Us Today!
Worship With Us Today!
"Wash Over Us"
- Julie True
Worship with us here . . . and fill your home with the praises of the Lord today. Amen.
Today's Birthdays on the Hill
Almost every day of the year, a member of Congress or a Senator is celebrating a birthday. Let's lift up these men and women, day by day in prayer on their special day, that God might bless them and show them His love for each one. Indeed, let's move together in obedience to the Lord's mandate in I Timothy 2:1-4. It is written:
"I urge, then, first of all, that petitions, prayers, intercession and thanksgiving be made for all people - for kings and all those in authority, that we may live peaceful and quiet lives in all godliness and holiness. This is good, and pleases God our Savior, who wants all people to be saved and to come to a knowledge of the truth."
Today's Birthday Greetings go to:
Rep. Cynthia M. Lummis (WY)
Rep. Ted Poe (TX)
(Source: Bible Pathways Ministries. www.biblepathway.org)