God is Watching Over Israel!
You are Invited: National Prayer Assembly
Oct 29-30 (Washington DC area)
Capitol Hill Prayer Partners
"A National Prayer Alliance"
P.O. Box 5152
Herndon, VA 20172-1970
The Daily Brief:
"Praying for All in Authority"
Tuesday, August 5, 2014
"You will not be afraid of the terror by night,
Or of the arrow that flies by day;
Of the pestilence that stalks in darkness,
Or of the destruction that lays waste at noon."
"I will uphold you with my righteous right hand" (Isa. 41:10)
The Daily Brief
1. ISIS claims gains, takes control of Iraq's largest hydroelectric dam - CNN
Fighters with the militant group the Islamic State in Iraq and Syria reached the triangle border between Iraq, Syria and Turkey, it said in a message posted on Twitter on Sunday. ISIS took control of Iraq's largest hydroelectric dam on Iraq's Tigris River, which provides power to the city of Mosul about 50 kilometers (31 miles) to the south, the commander of the Peshmerga Kurdish fighters who had been defending the facility said Sunday. The dam workers remained inside the facility, which fell after a 24-hour battle, Lt. Col. Herash said.
- Father God, we ask You to send an angelic host with divine strategies to intervene in this situation of severe persecution of all who do not agree with them in their religious views. We know your ways are higher than our ways and that You see all things from the beginning to the end. Therefore , we ask You to raise up a standard against this invasion and the demonic forces behind it. In the name of Jesus, we declare ISIS is disabled from using this dam for harm to this country which the US fought to liberate from oppression before. Father, we especially ask You to send protective angels to defend the Christians who are so persecuted everywhere.
- "Who can snatch the prey from the lands of a mighty man? Who can demand that a tyrant let his captives go? But the Lord says, 'Even the captives of the most mighty and the most terrible shall all be freed; for I will fight those who fight you, and I will save your children." (Isaiah 49:24-25)
2. Pro-and-Anti-Israel Rallies Take Place Throughout the World- Worthy News
As the conflict in Gaza entered its third week, pro-and-anti Israel rallies took place throughout the world. Since the beginning of the war, a surge in anti-Jewish hate crimes has taken place especially in Europe, leading to fears among Jewish communities that Europe is no longer a safe haven for its population.
- Precious Lord, forgive these people who speak and demonstrate against Your people and Your plans for them. In the strong name of Jesus,we bind up this spirit of anti-Semitism prevailing the world and especially in the media worldwide and we tell it to be silent. We ask that You would raise up a strong voice of defense for them from our own country so that we may be on Your side and not the enemy's side. Please give our leaders a revelation of who You are and how You plan to bless those who bless Israel.
- "Then the angel said to me, 'Shout this message for all to hear: "This is what the Lord of Heaven's Armies says: My love for Jerusalem and Mount Zion is strong. But I am very angry with the nations that are enjoying peace and security.'" (Zechariah 1:14-15a)
3. Ex-FBI agent blasts bureau for botched OKC evidenceWND
A retired FBI agent says it would be nearly impossible for federal agents to lose a videotape showing Timothy McVeigh and any possible accomplices on the scene of the Alfred P. Murrah Federal Building the day a bomb went off in 1995 in Oklahoma City, killing 168 people. Former longtime FBI agent Dan Vogel, who spent 25 years with the bureau including the last 14 at the field office in Oklahoma City, explained in a WND interview that the FBI has very strict guidelines for ensuring the integrity of evidence.
Vogel also said the Murrah building would have been only one source for the video footage, and he rejects the government's earlier claims that it couldn't find videotapes requested by Trentadue.
"All those federal buildings, they have security cameras all over the place, and then all those commercial buildings have security cameras as well, so you're going to have tons and tons of video to look at," Vogel told WND. "And then you have the bureau saying 'well we can't find it?' That doesn't speak to well of the bureau."
Read more :
- "Before destruction the heart of a man is haughty, and before honor is humility." (Proverbs 18:12 NKJV)
4. White House: President Has 'No Choice but to Act' on Immigration- Washington Post
White House senior adviser Dan Pfeiffer said Sunday that because of inaction by Congress on immigration, President Obama must act alone on the issue and will decide by the end of the summer exactly which steps he will take, the Washington Post reported.
- Father, we pray our Congress will collaborate together to solve the immigration crisis. We pray for decisive action rather than debating, bickering, and political agendas. Regarding the "president", we pray he works with Congress rather than sidestepping them.
- Through insolence comes nothing but strife, But wisdom is with those who receive counsel. (Proverbs 13:10)
5. Drought in California Keeps Getting Worse as Wildfires Spread- Worthy News
California's three-year drought just got worse as the entire state is in "severe drought", 82 percent of the state is rated in "extreme drought", and 58 percent of the state is now in "exceptional drought". Firefighters continued to battle wildfires that destroyed at least 8 homes and prompted an evacuation of a hospital.
- Father, we pray You send much needed rain to California. We pray the wildfires will be snuffed out, in Jesus Name.
- "The rain and snow come down from the heavens and stay on the ground to water the earth. They cause the grain to grow, producing seed for the farmer and bread for the hungry. (Isaiah 55:10)
6. Afghan soldier kills US general, wounds about 15 - CNSNews.com
A U.S. official has identified the senior officer killed in Afghanistan Tuesday as Maj. Gen. Harold Greene, the highest-ranking American officer killed in combat since 1970. Greene was killed Tuesday in one of the bloodiest insider attacks of the long Afghanistan war when a gunman dressed as an Afghan soldier turned on allied troops, wounding about 15 U.S. and coalition forces. They included a German general and two Afghan generals. (Read more)
- Oh, Lord, we cry out for our military officers who are serving in conditions so dangerous as to expose our senior officers to outright assassination. We pray that You would surround them with Your supernatural protection to cover them in case our country's leaders have left them in a vulnerable position. We pray that our country would turn to You so strongly that the whole world would fear to come against us because of Your protection. Please send comfort to this grieving family, Lord. We ask this in Your Name, amen.
- "The priests, the ministers of God, will stand between the people and altar, weeping; and they will pray, 'Spare your people, O our God; don't let the heathen rule them, for they belong to you. Don't let them be disgraced by the taunts of the heathen who say, "Where is this God of theirs? How weak and helpless he must be!" (Joel 2:17)
The Middle East in Focus
"He will give His angels charge concerning you, To guard you in all your ways." (Psalm 91:11)
The Middle East in Focus
OPERATION PROTECTIVE EDGE
This week, for all the headlines cited below, please join us in proclaiming THIS DECREE:
" "In that day I will make the clans of Judah like a firepot among pieces of wood and a flaming torch among sheaves, so they will consume on the right hand and on the left all the surrounding peoples, while the inhabitants of Jerusalem again dwell on their own sites in Jerusalem." (Zech. 12:6)
1. Israel, Hamas agree to 3-day truce to take effect Tuesday - Jerusalem Post
Israel accepted an Egyptian cease-fire proposal on Monday night that is to go into effect Tuesday at 8:00 a.m. Senior diplomatic officials pointed out that from the early stages of the Gaza operation Israel had accepted the Egyptian proposal. They stressed that the ceasefire was unconditional and pointed out that its acceptance came after Israel finished destroying the terror tunnels. The officials said Israel was preparing for the possibility that Hamas would violate the cease-fire, as it has done in the past, and also cautioned the Israeli public to continue to be vigilant as Hamas could try to carry out a major attack for a final "victory picture" before the cease-fire goes into effect.(Read more)
2. Terror in Jerusalem:
One killed, six hurt when terrorist goes on rampage in industrial digger - Israel National News
Police officer shoots and kills terrorist; Jerusalem Mayor praises police response; Aharonovich: This could happen again; Hamas welcomes attack.
A man was killed and six other people were wounded Monday afternoon when a terrorist went on the rampage in an industrial digger in central Jerusalem.
The terrorist hit a pedestrian, a bus and a car before being shot dead by police who happened to be in the area. Images from the scene showed an overturned bus, and the the terrorist dead in the cabin of the digger. (Read more)
3. Jerusalem Police: Shooting at Mt. Scopus tunnels; forces en route - Israel National News
Initial reports claim man opened fire near campus of Hebrew University, in what seems to be second terror attack in Jerusalem in a day. A soldier was seriously wounded Monday near the Mount Scopus tunnels in Jerusalem after being shot by what the police assume was a Palestinian terrorists. The incident took place three hours after a man was killed and six hurt when terrorist went on rampage in industrial digger in the city.
According to initial reports, the shooting took place not far from the Hebrew University when a man on a motorcycle opened fire and then fled. A manhunt is currently underway. MDA paramedics said the wounded man was an Israeli in his 20's. They said he was receiving care at the scene and was being taken to a local hospital. (Read more)
4. AIPAC: Operation Protective Edge Daily Update: August 5, 2014
To read today's report from AIPAC, go here.
5. BREAKING: IDF Captures Hamas Combat Manual Explaining Benefits of Human Shields - Simon Wiesenthal Center
A Hamas manual on "Urban Warfare" found by the Israeli Defense Forces makes it unmistakably clear that Hamas desires civilian casualties amongst its own people and encourages its fighters to engage in battles in civilian populated areas in order to draw an Israeli response.
"Where is the U.N. Human Rights Council? Where is Amnesty International? Where is Human Rights Watch? Where is the international media and Middle East pundits. Where are all the lawfare experts? Here is 'Exhibit A' to indict Hamas for war crimes and crimes against humanity by placing the people of Gaza as human shields," said Rabbis Marvin Hier and Abraham Cooper, dean and founder and associate dean of the Simon Wiesenthal Center.
From the IDF blog:
IDF forces in the Gaza Strip found a Hamas manual on "Urban Warfare," which belonged to the Shuja'iya Brigade of Hamas' military wing, the Al-Qassam Brigades. The manual explains how the civilian population can be used against IDF forces and reveals that Hamas knows the IDF is committed to minimizing harm to civilians.
Throughout Operation Protective Edge, Hamas has continuously used the civilian population of Gaza as human shields. The discovery of a Hamas "urban warfare" manual by IDF forces reveals that Hamas' callous use of the Gazan population was intentional and preplanned.
This Hamas urban warfare manual exposes two truths: (1) The terror group knows full well that the IDF will do what it can to limit civilian casualties. (2) The terror group exploits these efforts by using civilians as human shields against advancing IDF forces. (Read more)
- We lift up a great chorus of PRAISE today that these wicked, evil plans have been REVEALED, and that the Lord is plundering the camp of the wicked! We praise Him that His Word does not return void, but accomplishes the purpose for which it was sent (Isa. 55:11). And we continue to "press in" until ALL wicked schemes have been exposed, and brought to naught. In Jesus' Name, amen!
- "For nothing is hidden, except to be revealed; nor has anything been secret, but that it would come to light." (Mark 4:22)
6. Round-Up: Israel Begins to Withdraw Out of Gaza Ahead of Tisha B'Av - Worthy News Over the weekend, Israel completed its demolition of Hamas terror tunnels and began withdrawing its troops from the Gaza Strip ahead of Tisha B'Av, which begins Monday night. Meanwhile, the U.N. condemned Israel for not sharing its Iron Dome technology with Hamas, saying Israel committed war crimes by not "protecting" Gazan citizens from misfired Hamas rockets that land within the Gaza Strip. Last week, there were scores of misfired rockets by Hamas that killed dozens of Palestinian citizens. On the diplomatic front, Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu told the White House not to 'second guess' him on dealing with Hamas.
7. Israel says ground troops out of Gaza as cease-fire takes effect - Fox News
he Israeli military has said that all of its ground forces have been removed from Gaza as a 72-hour cease-fire went into effect Tuesday. The truce, agreed upon Monday by Israel and Hamas, took effect at 8 a.m. local time Tuesday (1 a.m. ET). The Times of Israel reported that a barrage of rockets were fired from Gaza minutes before the cease-fire was due to take effect. The paper also reported that Israeli's Iron Dome missile defense system intercepted two rockets over central Israel, while two other rockets fell into open areas in southern Israel near the Gaza border, causing no damage or injuries.
8. Failed Media Propaganda? - Gary Bauer
Hamas and its allies are surely applauding the distorted western media coverage of the Gaza conflict. In Europe and the U.S. most media reports reflect a disdain for Israel while ignoring the multiple war crimes of Hamas. Surely one goal of the coverage is to hurt Israel's standing among the general public, particularly here in the U.S. There is public confusion, but on the central question of where the public's sympathies lie, the media appears to have failed.
A new NBC/Wall Street Journal/Marist poll conducted July 28-31 asked the public to choose which side they are on. Fifty-four percent of Americans responded that they sympathize more with Israel compared to only 7% who sympathize with Hamas. Don't get me wrong. It is disturbing that the other 39% of the public apparently don't know whom to sympathize with.
Here is something else to ponder. Who are the 7%? Who are the people in America who chose to side with the Hamas terrorists who state in their charter that peace in the world will come only when Allah returns and kills all the Jews? I suspect the 7% is composed partly of people we see fomenting trouble on U.S. college campuses - far left radicals, including professors and Islamist elements that are growing in number and strength as the radical Muslim population of the U.S. grows.
9. In Praise Of Egypt's Government - Gary Bauer
The new truce that is now under way between Hamas and Israel was brokered by the Egyptian government of General Abdel Fattah el-Sisi. Sisi despises Hamas and the Muslim Brotherhood. Since coming into office he has imprisoned thousands of Brotherhood leaders and shut down the network of Hamas tunnels that were built from Gaza to Egypt. For Israel and the forces fighting the radical Islamists rampaging across the Middle East, Sisi is a "game changer" - a leader of a major Muslim nation willing to smash the jihadists.
Now ponder this: If the Obama Administration had gotten its way, the Muslim Brotherhood would still be running Egypt, supporting Hamas and threatening Israel. Sisi would be in jail or dead. Even now Obama and Kerry are leaning on Sisi to let up on his relentless campaign to keep the Brotherhood at bay. Thank God that Sisi has ignored them.
10. Totally Indefensible? - Gary Bauer
Top White House Obama advisor Valerie Jarrett was on Face the Nation Sunday and said the most recent strike on a U.N. school in Gaza was "indefensible." She then threw out a few rehearsed lines about Israel having a right to defend itself BUT she quickly added we "can't condone - the killing of all those innocent children." There was no mention by Ms. Jarrett of the main reason civilians, including childrens have been killed in spite of the extraordinary efforts of Israelis to avoid those deaths and injuries. The reason, of course, is that Hamas has used the civilians of Gaza, including children, as their "Iron Dome" defense system. They have used U.N. schools to store weapons. They have used ambulances to move their fighters.
Israeli Ambassador to the U.S. Ron Dermer said this morning that people should not rush to judgment about many of the alleged incidents being used to attack Israel. He is right. There is growing evidence of Hamas perfidy and deception in the propaganda war. For example, I believe that once the facts are in we will discover that nearly half the total casualties in Gaza are indeed Hamas combatants. Don't believe the media, which are parroting the Hamas talking point that 90% are civilians.
11. Monday's Bullets of Intercession for Operation Protective Edge - CHPP
To read Monday's "bullets," please go here.
12. Prayer Update From Israel (August 4, 2014) - Glory of Zion
To read this update, written by Martin and Norma Sarvis in Jerusalem, please go here.
Praying over the invasion of illegal immigrants on our southern border
This week please join us in proclaiming THIS DECREE over the headlines below:
"Flash forth lightning and scatter them; Send out Your arrows
and confuse them." (Psalm 144:6)
1. TEXAS: Perry taps $38 million in emergency funds to pay for National Guard on the border - MySanAntonio.com
Gov. Rick Perry has flexed his executive power to tap $38 million in emergency funds to pay for the early stages of a National Guard deployment to the border, his office said Friday.
The money will be drawn from an existing pot belonging to the Department of Public Safety set up for emergency radio infrastructure and is expected to fund up to the first three months of the operation.
"The governor will continue working with state leadership to secure additional funding from sources including the governors authority to respond to emergencies and disasters and budget execution," Perry spokesman Rich Parsons said. (Read more)
2. Citizen Journalists in Mexico Risking Death to Expose Cartels, Corruption and Media Blackout - Breitbart Texas
REYNOSA, Tamaulipas - In a city overrun by drug cartels, shootouts, kidnappings, extortion, and executions, a group of citizen journalists continues to shed light into what local media will not report and on what Mexican officials continue to deny: the extent of cartel violence and the corruption of officials in the Mexican government.
Breitbart Texas reporters, JoAnn, and other grassroots/TEA party leaders stood on the bank of the Rio Grande last Friday just across from Reynosa and saw how easy it is for dangerous people to swim or raft across, jump a waist-high fence, and run into the narrow alleys to disappear into the city. According to the Texas Dept. of Public Safety, these same Cartel groups are present in Texas, working with transnational gangs. Border Patrol Agents tell us that Cartel members already fire on them at the border. The US media and local government authorities ignore it because it would be bad for local tourism and messy if the American people knew it. How long will it be until the Cartels are at war in our cities? We are being deceived by our own elected officials, and it is a dark betrayal of epic and dangerous proportions. (Read more)
What you can do:
1. Share this with everyone you know and let them know this is NOT just about children. The women and children are decoys.
2. Pray for the safety of Brandon Darby and his team as they seek and report the truth.
3. Pray for the safety of Texas grassroots leaders who are taking this on, making the betrayal public, and calling out our state and federal officials. Support them.
3. Border Patrol Agent's Stunning Response When a Trucker Asks If Citizenship Matters - Conservative Videos
I was driving through the U.S. Border Patrol with my Icam glasses on and got this on Video. I asked the question and got the truth! (View video here.)
4. Brazen Attacks Against Border Security - Fox News
EXCLUSIVE: Report reveals 'disturbing trend' of brazen attacks against border security by gangs, drug and human traffickers
A game warden hit in the head with a rock while trying to seize a raft. Police officers wounded in an hours-long standoff with a gang member wanted for murder. Criminals spewing obscenities and death threats at local cops before asking for - and receiving - medical treatment.
And that was just last week.
A weekly report distributed by a Texas state agency to senior law enforcement officials paints a grim picture of the Mexican border, where authorities regularly confront illegal immigrant gang members and draw automatic gunfire from across the Rio Grande, and where local, state and federal authorities fight a never-ending battle against drug smugglers. (Read more)
Tracking the virus
Tracking the virus
"You will not be afraid of the terror by night,
Or of the arrow that flies by day;
Of the pestilence that stalks in darkness,
Or of the destruction that lays waste at noon."
1. Ebola: 'It's close, it's at our front door' - WND
Victim aboard international flight was headed to U.S. in August Patrick Sawyer, the infected man who boarded an international flight last week carrying the deadly Ebola virus and set off alarms about the disease escaping Africa, was not only an American citizen but was planning to come to the U.S. in August.
"Patrick was coming here," his wife, Decontee, told the St. Paul, Minnesota, Pioneer Press. "What if he still wasn't displaying symptoms yet and came? He could have brought Ebola here," she said. "Someone else could bring Ebola here."
Decontee Sawyer of Coon Rapids, Minnesota, says she is coming forward about her husband's infection and subsequent death from the disease to highlight the threat of Ebola coming to the U.S.
"It's a global problem, because Patrick could've easily come home with Ebola," Decontee told KSTP-TV in Minneapolis. "Easy. Easy. It's close, it's at our front door. It knocked down my front door." (Read more)
2. Saving lives on the Ebola front line in West Africa - BBC
We arrive at the Ebola Treatment Centre in the forested town of Gueckedou in South East Guinea to a grim scene. A tiny bundle is wrapped in white plastic sheeting, and stone-faced men are loading yellow disinfectant cans into a pick-up truck.
We are invited to see the heart-breaking task they are about to perform. We drive for a few minutes into the forest. When we arrive, a small hole is already prepared. . . (Read more)
- An intercessory strategy:
Consider also a slavery connection. Is this a spiritual response to the things Western Civilization opened itself up to by dragging people away from West Africa to a life of slavery across the ocean? It started with the Portuguese and Spanish in the 1400s, and we know the legacy of slavery in our country. Perhaps it's no coincidence that this plague has popped up in the very region where so many slaves were taken, especially Liberia. That's the place where Americans tried to deal with this sin (perhaps hiding it or covering it up?) by sending freed slaves back to Africa.
Ask our Lord to forgive us for we did not truly understand what we are doing. Ask, too, that just as in the time of Job, Abba would place His finger around the nations now infected and place a STOP to the spread of this disease, and miraculous healing for those who are still in its path. Pray!
- " . . . they shall lay hands on the sick, and they shall recover." (Mark 16:18)
3. Second American diagnosed with Ebola arrives in Atlanta, showing 'slow improvement' - Fox News
The second American aid worker diagnosed with Ebola has arrived in Atlanta for treatment, the Associated Press confirms.
Missionary Nancy Writebol, 59, departed from Liberia on Monday in a medical aircraft. She was aboard a plane that landed at Bangor International Airport in Maine just after 8 a.m. EST (1200 GMT) on Tuesday, television station WCSH of Portland, Maine, reported. (Read more)
4. Ebola outbreak fuels concerns over health risks along US-Mexico border - Fox News
The Ebola outbreak in West Africa is fueling concerns that the porous U.S.-Mexico border poses a growing health risk, with statistics showing dozens of people from the epicenter of the Ebola scare illegally entered the U.S. -- or tried to -- this year alone.
Breitbart.com on Monday published a Customs and Border Protection document breaking down where illegal immigrants who turn themselves in or are caught by immigration authorities are coming from. The statistics reportedly showed they are traveling from more than 75 different countries.
Among them, between January and July of this year, at least 71 reportedly arrived from the three West African nations hit with the current Ebola outbreak. (Read more)
5. LOOKING BACK: The True Story of Ebola in Reston, Virginia - Canada Free Press
Editor's note: You will have to read this story for yourselves. Here in Herndon, we live one city away from Reston, and we well remember that outbreak. At first, everyone was in a panic; but soon it was learned that this type of Ebola only affected monkeys. Whew! Read here . . . perhaps we can learn from past experience how to spot this pathogen and how to contain it. Amen.
6. FIGHTING EBOLA WITH THE GLORY OF GOD! - CHPP
> > > Note: this testimony was submitted by one of our prayer partners and has yet to be fully identified or documented. However, based upon the truth of God's word in Mark 16:18, we do not doubt its validity. Please be encouraged as you read THIS REPORT:
Sara, I spoke with Bree Keyton yesterday. She said that if one person with Eboli coughs and it sprays into the air . . . all it takes is one cell to get on a person then they have the disease. When the Eboli breaks out near the Pygmy villages where they have come to know the Lord, she has gone to the Congo there and released God's glory and then the Pygmies are protected from the disease. Releasing God's glory in the villages and on their land is even driving the Black Mamba snakes off of their land. She said that it is very important that we continue to release God's Glory in our homes, and around us, where ever we go. Blessings, Risa
" . . . and they shall lay hands on the sick, and they shall recover." (Mark 16:18)
7. 25 Critical Facts About This Ebola Outbreak That Every American Needs To Know - Rapture Ready News
The top health officials in the entire world are sounding the alarm and the phrase "out of control" is constantly being thrown around by professionals with decades of experience. So should average Americans be concerned about Ebola? If so, how bad could an Ebola outbreak in the U.S. potentially become? (Read more)
8. CDC Has a patent on ebola - Rapture Ready
Human ebola virus species and compositions and methods thereof Application Number: CA 2741523 A1 Abstract: Compositions and methods including and related to the Ebola Bundibugyo virus (EboBun) are provided. Compositions are provided that are operable as immunogens to elicit and immune response or protection from EboBun challenge in a subject such as a primate. Inventive methods are directed to detection and treatment of EboBun infection. (Read more)
The Daily Jot
Supporting Hamas over Israel
It is truly a sign that the world is upside down when you have people protesting Israel's right to defend itself. People, let's get real. Hamas is a terrorist organization whose goal is to kill every Jewish man, woman, and child. There are people who support this madness? Reuters reports Turkey's Prime Minister Tayyip Erdogan declared Sunday, "They kill women so that they will not give birth to Palestinians; they kill babies so that they won't grow up; they kill men so they can't defend their country ...They will drown in the blood they shed." He compared the Jews to Hitler. This is one of the occupant of the Oval Office's primary foreign policy partners. What does this say about the times we live in? A lot.
The US "president's" ally makes an outrageous statement comparing Jews to Hitler and there is no response or rebuke from the White House. That tells us a lot. This statement by Erdogan should have been met with outrage by world leaders. The facts are that Hamas had been raining down missiles on Israeli civilians for months without Israeli retaliation. As soon as Israel moves to defend itself, the news media and the politicians cry foul. Hamas parades out all the civilians that Israel's mighty military has "murdered" and the world begins to side with one of the most brutal and single-focused terror agents on earth. America's Secretary of State tries to broker peace by involving Turkey and Qatar, trusted Hamas funders.
When Hamas agrees to ceasefires. Israel does its part, even sends medical supplies and aid to the enemy. All the while, Hamas is using the time of ceasefire to regroup for yet another assault. This is standard operating procedure. Meantime, Hamas and its ally al Qassam Brigades posted some 60-plus pictures of Israelis the organization has killed, saying, "We killed 150 Zionist soldiers. Here's photo of killed soldiers which the Zionist Enemy, Israel officially recognized." CNS News reported July 28 that House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi said, "And we have to confer with the Qataris, who have told me over and over again that Hamas is a humanitarian organization." The Hamas leader operates out of Qatar.
So-called "leaders" like Pelosi should be run out of office. Hamas should not be considered anything but an enemy to humanity. Let us remember when President George W Bush forced Israel to evacuate Gaza. He and his globalist buddies set up "free elections" in Gaza. The people there elected Hamas to represent them. So much for a "Palestinian" state living side by side with Israel in peace. Israel gives every civilian ample opportunity to get out of the way of war when it strikes. They choose to stay because they support Hamas. Politicians, some Americans, Islamists living in America who support Hamas are supporting brutal terrorists. Jesus said in Matthew 24:4, "Take heed that no man deceive you."
Have a Blessed and Powerful Day!
(IDF) Army: 'Hand of God sent missile into sea'
(IDF) Army: 'Hand of God sent missile into sea'
Iron Dome operator: 'I witnessed this miracle with my own eyes'
More claims of divine intervention are being reported in the ongoing conflict between Israel and Hamas, with an operator of Israel's Iron Dome missile-defense system saying he personally witnessed "the hand of God" diverting an incoming rocket out of harm's way.
Israel Today translated a report from a Hebrew-language news site, which noted the Iron Dome battery failed three times to intercept an incoming rocket headed toward Tel Aviv last week.
The commander recalled: "A missile was fired from Gaza. Iron Dome precisely calculated [its trajectory]. We know where these missiles are going to land down to a radius of 200 meters. This particular missile was going to hit either the Azrieli Towers, the Kirya (Israel's equivalent of the Pentagon) or [a central Tel Aviv railway station]. Hundreds could have died.
"We fired the first [interceptor]. It missed. Second [interceptor]. It missed. This is very rare. I was in shock. At this point we had just four seconds until the missile lands. We had already notified emergency services to converge on the target location and had warned of a mass-casualty incident.
"Suddenly, Iron Dome (which calculates wind speeds, among other things) shows a major wind coming from the east, a strong wind that . . . sends the missile into the sea. We were all stunned. I stood up and shouted, 'There is a God!'
"I witnessed this miracle with my own eyes. It was not told or reported to me. I saw the hand of God send that missile into the sea." (Read more)
Source: World Net Daily
Urgent Alert from Allan Parker
URGENT REQUEST FOR ALL OUT-PRAYER ASSAULT FOR LIFE
Yesterday The Lord woke me up several times in the middle of the night and told me it was time for an all-out prayer assault for Arkansas, North Dakota and the United States 8th Circuit Court of Appeals.
Last year, Arkansas passed a ban on abortion after twelve weeks if there is a heartbeat. North Dakota passed a ban on abortion if there is a heartbeat after six weeks. Both of these cases could result in annulling the covenant with death, the agreement with the grave that are Roe v. Wade and Doe v. Bolton. (Pray Isaiah 28:14-22.) Both of them are currently on appeal in the United States 8th Circuit Court of Appeals in St. Louis, MO.
The critical issue facing the cases right now and the entire issue of whether or not it is possible for a state to ban abortion are as follows:
- Pray that The Lord select the right three judges from the entire panel of 8th Circuit judges to hear these cases initially.
- The judges have the power to consolidate the two cases and make them companion cases. Pray that The Lord would do so.
- Pray that the following three arguments for life would be accepted by the judges. These are the critical issues in the cases.
1. That a child in the womb is a human being, a member of the species homo sapiens and entitled to full legal protection under the law.
2. Abortion hurts women; that there are tremendous psychological damages, adverse emotional consequences and lifelong trauma which results from a woman intentionally, or being forced, to kill her own child.
3. That the new Baby Moses or Safe Haven Laws in all fifty states, including Arkansas and North Dakota, make it no longer necessary for a woman to have an abortion to be free from the burden of childcare. Any woman can give her child to the state at birth, with no questions asked, no legal procedures involved. What do women want from abortion? To be free of the burdens of childcare. Now the states are saying to women: "You don't have to care for this child. We will legally care for this child for 18 years and possibly give them a college education as well. You do not need to bear the burden. Don't kill your children. Give them to us and we will care for them. You can surrender your child for any reason whatsoever with no questions asked."
This third argument is a new argument which would mean that the Supreme Court does not have to admit they were wrong in Roe v. Wade, they can simply rule that abortion is no longer necessary because the states are willing to take care of the children and not force women by criminal law to care for children for 18 years. Then the states are free to ban abortion if they are willing to take responsibility for all children that are born alive. Women now have a right to kill their children or abandon them. Both of which were criminal matters before 1973. We obviously believe that abandoning the child is much better than killing the child.
These matters will be before the 8th Circuit Court of Appeals for the next several months. It is urgent to pray that the right panel of judges be selected now within the next several weeks and that the judges make the right decision about whether to consolidate the two cases or handle them separately.
- We also ask you to pray in Jesus' Name that the abortion power be bound over the 8th Circuit of Appeals and over the U.S. Supreme Court.
- Pray for revival and salvation for every judge on the 8th Circuit Court of Appeals and the U.S. Supreme Court.
- Pray for the salvation and revival of all of the lawyers involved in the cases on both sides of the issues.
- Pray for justice to be done but that the Lord would be merciful to us and forgive us for the shedding of innocent blood on a massive scale.
- Pray for revival in America and that the eyes of the Church would be open to the horror of the shedding of innocent blood.
- Pray for protection and provision for the lawyers, but more importantly, for the 3,279 women of Operation Outcry who have filed amicus briefs in the two cases and Sandra Cano, the former "Doe" of Doe v. Bolton, and Dawn Milberger-an abortion survivor. Pray for God's wisdom for The Justice Foundation.
- Please pray for life for Sandra Cano who has been diagnosed with cancer. We believe this is an attack of the enemy. To see a list of the names of the Operation Outcry ladies and their children, please see attached. Also, we have attached the briefs. You are welcome to print these out to pray over them.
- For the proper media coverage at the proper time and for wisdom for all of the pro-life lawyers involved. Pray The Lord would bind the abortion power over the media.
Advancing Life, Liberty and Justice in Him,
Allan E. Parker
President, The Justice Foundation
Please go here to read Allen's riveting article on spiritual warfare for the pro-life movement, "Binding the Abortion Power."
National Prayer Assembly
National Prayer Assembly
October 29-30, 2014
Scheduled just one week before our national elections, it comes at a crucial time in our nation's life. It is not a time for politicking or posturing, but for passionate prayer for a fresh move of God for the transformation of our nation. Our prayer focus is on repentance, reconciliation, and revival in the spirit of God's great promise for national restoration in 2 Chronicles 7:14.This gathering is being sponsored by America's National Prayer Committee, The International Prayer Council, Mission America Coalition, and Renewal of America.
The National Prayer Assembly will be held at the Sheraton Pentagon City in Arlington, Virginia near Reagan National Airport. Good nightly room rates of $184 per night ( for a single or double room) have been secured. A registration fee of $55 helps us secure the meeting room and provides coffee, tea, and water for the two days of praying together. The hotel is located close to the Metro and allows us easy access to visit significant sites in the City for onsite intercession.
To register and learn more about the details of this National Prayer Assembly, go here. The hotel number for reservations is: 1 800 325 3535.
The Good News Corner
The Good News Corner:
North Carolina restaurant offers a 15 percent discount to pray in public
A Winston-Salem restaurant is giving customers a 15 percent discount if they pray in public.
Mary's Gourmet Diner in Winston-Salem gives the discount for anyone who takes the time to appreciate their food before digging in. Although the restaurant has been offering the special for four years, a recent Facebook post featuring a receipt with the discount has gone viral, highlighting the practice.
Jordan Smith was on a business trip when she got her discount. She told HLN that she and her colleagues "prayed over our meal and the waitress came over at the end of the meal and said, "Just so you know, we gave you a 15 percent discount for praying."
A Christian radio station, Z88.3, Orlando Fla., posted an image of the receipt to its Facebook page, where it has received more than 7,400 likes.
Some have speculated it was an Internet hoax, yet owner Mary Haglund told FoxNews.com that this is the real deal.
"It's about the whole idea of gratitude," she said. "It's not a religious thing, it's a spiritual thing."
She says getting the "prayer discount" is simple. Anyone who comes into the eatery --which specializes in farm-to-table comfort food - seen "having a moment" gets 15 percent off the bill. They don't advertise it, nor do they tell the customers ahead of time. They just deliver the bill with the price reduction.
Signs and Wonders
Signs and Wonders
FIREBALL EXPLODES, SPRAYS COUNTRYSIDE
On Saturday night, August 2nd, NASA meteor cameras detected a fireball that exploded in a flash of light many times brighter than the Moon. It came not from the Perseid debris stream, but rather from the vicinity of the asteroid belt between Mars and Jupiter.
PERSEID METEOR SHOWER: Meteor activity is increasing as Earth plunges deeper into the debris stream of Comet Swift-Tuttle, source of the annual Perseid meteor shower. On the nights of Aug 4-5, NASA cameras recorded 26 Perseid fireballs over the USA. Counts are high even though the shower's peak is still more than a week away. To see for yourself, get away from city lights and look up during the dark hours before sunrise.(SpaceWeather.com)
Read more here.
"And there will be signs in the sun, in the moon, and in the stars; and on the earth distress of nations, with perplexity, the sea and the waves roaring; men's hearts failing them from fear and the expectation of those things which are coming on the earth, for the powers of the heavens will be shaken. Then they will see the Son of Man coming in a cloud with power and great glory. Now when these things begin to happen, look up and lift up your heads, because your redemption draws near."
Worship With Us Today!
Worship With Us Today!
Shelly Jennings- "The Love of God"
Today's Birthday on the Hill
Almost every day of the year, a member of Congress or a Senator is celebrating a birthday. Let's lift up these men and women, day by day in prayer on their special day, that God might bless them and show them His love for each one. Indeed, let's move together in obedience to the Lord's mandate in I Timothy 2:1-4. It is written:
"I urge, then, first of all, that petitions, prayers, intercession and thanksgiving be made for all people - for kings and all those in authority, that we may live peaceful and quiet lives in all godliness and holiness. This is good, and pleases God our Savior, who wants all people to be saved and to come to a knowledge of the truth."
Today's Birthday Greeting goes to:
Rep. Mike Doyle (PA)
(Source: Bible Pathways Ministries. www.biblepathway.org)