The movement for a Passover Prayer Surge is rapidly growing! There are now THREE conference calls planned, moving together in one continuum to pray for the peace of Jerusalem on this week of the Blood Moon. For details, see below.
Capitol Hill Prayer Partners
"A National Prayer Alliance"
P.O. Box 5152
Herndon, VA 20172-1970
The Daily Brief
"Praying for All in Authority"
Monday, April 14, 2014
"The sun will be turned to darkness and the moon to blood before the coming of the great and dreadful day of the Lord." (Joel 2:31)
Thank you for praying for the Persecuted Church!
Please visit the website for the International Christian Concern to find ongoing needs for prayer among the persecuted around the world. Thank you.
The Daily Brief
1. URGENT! 3 dead in shootings at Jewish centers in Kansas, authorities say - Fox News
Three people have been killed in shootings at two Jewish centers in the Kansas City area, authorities say, while a 15-year-old boy is in critical condition. Overland Park police told Fox News that the shootings occurred at the Jewish Community Center of Greater Kansas City in Overland Park and the nearby Village Shalom, an assisted living facility. Overland Park Fire Department spokesman Jason Rhodes told the Associated Press that one person of interest is in custody. The FBI says it is assisting in the investigation. The shootings, which began around 1 p.m. local time, came on the eve of the Jewish holiday of Passover. (Read more)
- Heavenly Father, this article states that these shootings may have been a hate crime, and that the shooter did not know his victims. Others are reporting that he yelled out "Heil Hitler" as he shot his victims. Lord, have mercy upon us! Father, we ask that You have Your angels surround and protect both the victims' families and all the other people who witnessed these crimes. May Your love, comfort and strength be poured into each and every one of the people who are traumatized by these events. We pray this in Jesus' Name, Amen and Amen.
- "There is no one like the God of Jeshurun (Israel), who rides the heavens to help you, and in His excellency on the clouds. The eternal God is your refuge, and underneath are the everlasting arms; He will thrust out the enemy from before you, and will say, 'Destroy!'" (Deuteronomy 33:26-27)
2. Federal agency pulls back in Nevada ranch standoff, but legal fight remains - Fox News
The Bureau of Land Management announced Saturday that it has ended its mission to remove illegal cattle from a rural Nevada range after a tense week-long standoff with a rancher and militia supporters, citing a "serious concern" for the safety of employees and the public. A group of about 1,000 supporting Bundy cheered and sang "The Star Spangled Banner" when BLM made its announcement.
The bureau also will release 100 of the seized cattle under a deal announced after protesters, some of them armed with handguns and rifles, headed for a corral outside Mesquite in an attempt to free all of the seized cattle, the Las Vegas Review-Journal reported. The bureau did not immediately return calls to The Associated Press. (Read more)
- Heavenly Father, we give You praise that the immediate response to the crisis at this Nevada ranch has stopped without human bloodshed. However we ask that You continue to abide in the midst of this situation as we can sense many layers of meaning in these actions. Direct Your people how to pray about to all the implications involved with this confrontation between the ranchers and the BLM. We pray in the Name of Jesus, Amen and Amen.
- "Have I not commanded you? Be strong and of good courage; do not be afraid, nor be dismayed, for the Lord your God is with you wherever you go." (Joshua 1:9)
3. Pro-Russia militants raise flags in east Ukraine, risk of 'gas war' looms - Reuters
Armed pro-Russian militants raised the Russian flag in an eastern Ukrainian city on Saturday, deepening a stand-off with Moscow which, Kiev warned, was dragging Europe closer to a "gas war" that could disrupt supplies across the continent. (Read more)
- Heavenly Father, we lift up the situation in the Ukraine to You again. We know there is a conflict over mixed citizenry within the Ukraine; there is a need for Russian gas supplies to reach the nations of the EU; and there is a concern for the safety of both Your people and Your remnant within that land. Direct our prayers as we intercede for the people of Ukraine, in Jesus' Name we pray, Amen and Amen.
- "He will bring justice to the poor of the people; He will save the children of the needy, and will break in pieces the oppressor." (Psalm 72:4)
4. Stocks Dive as Russia Abandons U.S. Dollar - WND
Moscow accelerates move in retaliation for Obama sanctions. The stock market dive Friday that brought the Dow Jones Industrial Average to near 16,000 and the Nasdaq to below 4,000 might reflect an accelerated move by Russia away from the petrodollar in retaliation for the Obama administration's threatened economic sanctions over Russia's takeover of Crimea.
Russia's politically motivated attack on the petrodollar could trigger a major U.S. stock market collapse amid a global loss of confidence in the dollar caused by the Federal Reserve's continuing policy of buying billions of dollars monthly in U.S. Treasury debt. The Fed hopes to stimulate the economy by artificially keeping already depressed interest rates at zero. (Read more)
- Heavenly Father, according to this article, Russia is not accepting what the US leaders are trying to do using sanctions but is responding where the US might be the far greater 'loser' in this confrontation. The US economy is in serious trouble and is being held together by artificial means. Confront our leaders to take careful action in response to Russia's move away from the US petrodollar. We ask this in the Name of Jesus, Amen and Amen.
"A man will be commended according to his wisdom, but he who is of a perverse heart will be despised." (Proverbs 12:8)
5. U.S. government says hackers trying to exploit 'Heartbleed' bug - Reuters
BOSTON - The U.S. government warned banks, infrastructure operators and other organizations to be on alert for hackers who may take advantage of the "Heartbleed" bug to steal data from vulnerable networks. (Read more)
- Abba Father, awaken Your remnant and Your people that our citizens need to be aware of this serious breach of online security. Father, guide us how to avoid being exploited by the theft of our money and identity online which will cause all sorts of serious issues for us. We ask this in Jesus' Name, Amen and Amen.
- "The righteous is delivered from trouble, and it comes to the wicked instead." (Proverbs 11:8)
6. Judges: 'Law Provides Executive No Authority' to Cut Drug Sentences As Holder Did - CNSNews
Two federal judges on the U.S. Sentencing Commission said Thursday that Attorney General Eric Holder stepped "outside the legal system" and exceeded the authority of the executive branch by sending "improper instruction" to federal prosecutors to reduce drug sentences before they were officially approved by either the commission or Congress.
"When the attorney general testified before us, he failed to mention that the night before, at around 11 pm, the department had ordered all of the assistant U.S. attorneys across the country to (and it's not clear to me whether it was supposed to be not oppose or to argue for, in fact the U.S. attorneys in front of my court have said they've been asked to argue for) the two-level reduction in all drug trafficking cases before the commission has acted and before Congress has had the opportunity to vote its disapproval of the commission's actions, if Congress is so inclined, which is certainly the right that they have preserved for themselves in the Sentencing Reform Act of 1984," Hinojosa said. (Read more)
- Heavenly Father, we repent again for our nation, for our leaders and ourselves, that we have strayed so far from Your ways and Your truth. We know the continual violation of our constitution and laws are reflective of the spiritual condition of our nation. We ask for mercy, Father, that again our laws may rise up and be followed as written, in Jesus' Name we pray, Amen and Amen.
- "I call heaven and earth as witnesses today against you, that I have set before you life and death, blessing and cursing; therefore choose life, that both you and your descendants may live." (Deuteronomy 30:19)
7. With new leader for Obamacare, White House shifts to election mode - Reuters
Kathleen Sebelius' departure as President Barack Obama's health secretary signals a new chapter in the White House's efforts to defend Obama's signature healthcare law and help Senate Democrats who face tough battles for re-election in conservative states this fall. In the tightly orchestrated transition that included Sebelius' resignation late Thursday and Obama's quick appointment of well-regarded budget director Sylvia Mathews Burwell as Sebelius' replacement, the political calculus was clear: (Read more)
- Heavenly Father, this article reflects that the resignation of Kathleen Sebelius was to hopefully remove the Obamacare issues aside so that the next election could be concentrated upon in the news instead. Father, we continue to ask that this vile law be destroyed and the sources of it be acknowledged in this coming election. We pray in the Name of Jesus, Amen and Amen.
- "Lying lips are an abomination to the Lord, but those who deal truthfully are His delight." (Proverbs 12:22)
8. Israeli-Palestinian peace talks had no chance, say analysts - USA Today
The Palestinian refusal to recognize Israel as a Jewish state is at the core of why a negotiated settlement between the two sides is all but dead, say experts on both sides of the divide. Public sentiment and the positions of political leaders for the Israelis and the Palestinians indicate that neither side will bend on the issue Israel says is critical, which means peace talks pursued by U.S. Secretary of State John Kerry had little chance of working from the start. (USA Today) Read more.
- Heavenly Father, this article reflects the truth about the Israeli and Palestinian peace agreement: the Palestinian refusal to recognize Israel as a Jewish state is why a negotiated peace agreement between these two sides cannot exist. Father, we ask that our leaders, including John Kerry, somehow be confronted to understand this fact and abide by it. We continue to ask for the protection of Your special land Israel and its people, in Jesus' Name, Amen and Amen.
- "But I will show you whom you should fear: Fear Him who, after He has killed, has power to cast into hell; yes, I say to you, fear Him!" (Luke 12:5)
The Middle East in Focus
The Middle East in Focus
This week, for all the headlines cited below, please join us in proclaiming THIS DECREE:
"When you enter the land which the LORD will give you, as He has promised, you shall observe this rite. "And when your children say to you, `What does this rite mean to you?' you shall say, `It is a Passover sacrifice to the LORD who passed over the houses of the sons of Israel in Egypt when He smote the Egyptians, but spared our homes.'" And the people bowed low and worshiped." (Exodus 12: 25-27)
Please note: All news items below were taken from Bridges for Peace.
1. Passover Begins April 14
Bridges for Peace wants to wish everyone a Hag Sameach (Happy Holiday) for the coming Passover (Pesach) holiday, which begins Monday evening (April 14). For those who are not familiar with the traditions practiced throughout the world during this biblical feast (Leviticus 23:5-8), we have used excerpts from a chapter in our book, Israel and the Church: God's Road Map, to explain some of them: Passover, an eight-day holiday, is one of three pilgrimage festivals during which all the men of Israel were to come up to Jerusalem. Celebrated on days 14-21 of the Hebrew month of Nisan, it falls this year in Israel April 14-21. (Read more)
2. Netanyahu: Palestinian State Only by Direct Negotiations
[Netanyahu's remarks] At the weekly Cabinet meeting (6 April 2014): "In recent months the State of Israel has conducted negotiations with the Palestinians in order to reach a peace agreement. Israelis expect peace, a genuine peace, in which our vital national interests are assured, with security first and foremost. (Read more)
3. Nuclear Talks between Iran and the West
- The third round of nuclear talks between the P5+1 (US, Britain, Russia, France, China and Germany) and Iran was held in Vienna on April 8-9. These monthly meetings are part of the interim agreement between Iran and the West which saw a short-term freeze on portions of Iran's nuclear program in exchange for decreased economic sanctions. (Read More)
4. President Peres Goes East President Shimon Peres arrived this morning [Apr. 8] in the Chinese capital Beijing for the start of an official three-day visit to be greeted by President Xi Jinping. This will be one of the last official trips abroad for President Peres who will complete his presidency this spring. (Read More)
5. Assad Still Using Chemical Weapons
According to a senior defense official, Israel has evidence that a nonlethal chemical weapon was used by Syrian President Assad's troops in a March 27th attack on opposition fighters. The chemical agent causes breathing problems and temporarily incapacitates the soldiers on whom it is used. The information provided by Israel confirms reports from the rebel forces of the use of "poison gas" by the government. These forces indicate the same chemical agent was used several days later in a similar attack. (Read More)
6. Egyptian Army Moves against Islamists, Tunnels in Sinai - The Egyptian army launched an operation against Wahabi Islamists in the northern Sinai Peninsula on Saturday [Apr. 5]. Official sources report soldiers killed four members of terrorist groups and destroyed eight tunnels connecting the Sinai to the Gaza Strip. (Read More)
Prayer Surge (Part One)
Update: The Passover Prayer Surge
Sponsored by: Capitol Hill Prayer Partners and Hebrew Nation News
Much has taken place in our Prayer Surge, even since our last posting to you this past Friday. The energy of the Spirit is clearly with us, and there is a sense that we shall all be caught up with Him in His Glory tomorrow night as we join forces to pray for the peace of Jerusalem at the beginning of this tetrad.
Specifically, we welcome two dear brothers who, themselves, have volunteered to keep this momentum of prayer going forward into the next day (Tuesday). They are: Dai Sup Han (PrayerSurgeNow) and T.C. Kim, Facilitator, Transform USA.
Details regarding each conference call will be found below ours on this edition of the Daily Brief.
Thank you, T.C. and Dai Sup, for hearing the Word of the Lord in this critical hour, and for joining forces together . . . "for such a time as this!"
Below, please find repeated the protocols for our own conference call -- and the number to call -- to participate in the Passover PrayerSurge sponsored by Capitol Hill Prayer Partners and many other ministries, too.
We welcome all of you as you join us in prayer on Passover night, 2014. May His Name be Praised, now and forever! Amen and amen!!
Sara Ballenger, Founder
Capitol Hill Prayer Partners
UPDATE: We have just received word that the ASK Prayer Network will be added to our list of participating sponsors. AGLOW International also joined this weekend, and they are listed on the link.
PASSOVER PRAYER SURGE
Midnight, Monday night through 6:00 a.m. Tuesday morning
April 14-15, 2014
Conference Number: 559-726-1300
Access Code: 596015#
CONFERENCE CALL PROTOCOLS:
We have three rules we are all following through the night:
1. When speaking, please give us your first name and the city or state you are calling in from.
2. In order to block unneeded background noise, we ask everyone to press *6 to mute your phones and *6 to unmute when you wish to speak.
3. Finally, as a courtesy and in order to allow time for as many callers as possible to pray, please restrict your time on the call to no more than 5 minutes. In addition, due to the high number of callers we expect to see on this line (we can take up to 1,000 that night!), we do ask that after you have prayed one time, you "stand down" to allow others their turn in the night.
As we each adhere to these guidelines while on the call, a smooth flow of intercession will follow and all will be blessed who do participate. Thank you!
> > > Much more information about the Passover PrayerSurge is now posted on the website for Hebrew Nation News.
Their article, titled "PASSOVER PRAYER SURGE: UNITE our HEARTS TOGETHER to WATCH and PRAY OVER Israel on April 14th" can be found by going here. Thank you!
Prayer Surge (Part Two)
Prayer Surge (Part Two)
SPECIAL ISRAEL PRAYER SURGE THIS TUESDAY 4/15/14
from 5:00 a.m.Central (6:00 a.m. EDT)
Inviting the Body of Christ to A SPECIAL
TUESDAY MORNING 4.15.14
ISRAEL Prayer Surge NOW!
THANK YOU FOR YOUR FAITHFUL PARTICIPATION!!!
Israel PSN continues This Tuesday, 5:00-6:00 a.m. Central
Joint National Conference Calling Intercessory Initiative
Led by John Moore, Director, Israel PrayerSurge
Partnering with CAPITAL HILL PRAYER PARTNERS
in The Isaiah 62 Mandate for ISRAEL
"FOR SUCH A TIME AS THIS"
"FOR SUCH A TIME AS THIS"
PRAYER FOCUS:CONFERENCE NUMBER:
THE BLOOD MOON JOEL 2:18-32
THE BLOOD MOON JOEL 2:18-32
6:00 a.m. EDT; 5:00 a.m. CDT; 4:00 a.m. CDT; 3:00 a.m. PDT
ALL ARE WELCOME TO JOIN!
Prayer Surge (Part Three)
Prayer Surge, Part Three
Sponsored by: TC Kim, Transform USA
11:00 a.m. EDT; Tuesday, April 15th
A message from T.C. Kim:
This is the day of the first red moon, which is a sign from heaven telling the coming of the awesome day of the Lord.
What we can do is one thing: repent!! . . . and wait for Him
> > > Join T.C. Kim and a number of other leaders of national prayer ministries as they lead intercession and repentance for our nation on this day of the First Blood Moon.
Time: 11:00 a.m. EDT (adjust to your own time zone, please)
Conference Number: 559-726-1200
Access Code: 530603#
I will be very grateful if you could join this prayer conference to stand in the gap of our nation such time as this.
T.C. Kim, Facilitator
Office: (720) 274-5511
Prayer Center: 12710 Oak Cliff Way
Colorado Springs CO 80908
Capitol Hill Prayer Partners
When is the Blood Moon Visible?
When is the Blood Moon Visible?
According to this report in the National Geographic magazine online, the Blood Moon will begin to be visible on Tuesday morning at 2:00 a.m. EDT.
We quote now from their site:
The eclipse on April 15 will begin at 2 a.m. EDT when the edge of the Moon first enters the amber core of Earth's shadow. Totality occurs during a 78 minute interval beginning around 3 a.m. in the morning on the east coast (midnight on the west coast).
Weather permitting, the red Moon will be easy to see across the entirety of North America.
(Read more here.)
The Good News Corner
The Good News Corner:
Jewish Doctor Reaches Out to Palestinian Neighbors
Doctor Yitzhhak Glick is an American-Jewish physician who divides his time between Cleveland, Ohio, and his house calls in the Arab village of Wadi Nis, near the settlement of Efrat. He is so well known and liked by the villagers that he is treated like a king whenever he enters the village. "He's a blessing," says one elderly man before warmly embracing the American oleh.
One Wadi Nis resident told The Times of Israel about a domestic accident last month, in which his young daughter spilled hot soup on her leg and was seriously burned. The man took her to a hospital in Bethlehem for emergency care, but later asked Dr. Glick for a second opinion. Glick summoned a skin specialist from Jerusalem to continue treatment.
"Everyone in Wadi Nis knows me," Glick told a reporter as he made his way through the village's bumpy alleyways. "There's almost not a family here I haven't treated; many children whose lives I've saved. From day one I saw it as an important value to help the Palestinians in the towns around us."
Through the Efrat Emergency Medical Center, an evening clinic, Glick provides Palestinians from the area with two types of service: emergency care and consultations from volunteer specialists he invites. These specialists are either residents of Efrat, or Jerusalem hospital physicians who come in several times a month for a few hours of pro bono work (Times of Israel).
Glick estimates that an average of five Palestinians are treated in his Efrat clinic every week, approximately 10 percent of the clinic's total patient population. The Palestinian patients have to coordinate their entry ahead of time with the settlement's security gate, erected at the onset of the Second Intifada in 2000. But emergency teams will often meet Palestinian patients at the settlement gate and decide on the preferable course of treatment.
"Our teams will go out to car accidents, construction accidents or medical emergencies such as shortness of breath or chest pain," Glick said. "They [the Palestinians] know they can come to us and things will get rolling."
Yes, this is what Israeli doctors do, and they will often fly out to foreign countries to provide expert assistance in disasters and other emergencies. This they do because they place a high value on human life. While so-called Muslim "freedom fighters" know only how to maim and kill, Israel spends much time aiding its enemies. May God bless Israeli doctors and emergency workers.
". . . you shall love your neighbor as yourself; I am the LORD." (Lev. 19:18)
Lonnie C. Mings
Signs and Wonders
Signs and Wonders:
THE HEAVENS ARE SPEAKING
by Dave Kubal, President
Intercessors for America
"I will show wonders in the heavens and on the earth . . . The sun will be turned to darkness and the moon to blood before the coming of the great and awesome day of the Lord." (Joel 2:30-31)
This prophecy, spoken by Joel centuries ago, had the same authority then as it did when Peter quoted it on the Day of Pentecost, and as it does today. Very rarely are there such obvious signs-or signals, as the Hebrew is often translated-pointing to a move of God. But Scripture is clear; at times the "heavens" tell us something is about to occur.
When Joel spoke of the sun turning dark, he no doubt referred to a solar eclipse. And if you have witnessed a lunar eclipse, you will remember that the moon turns red. So, the question is this: can we see, throughout history, certain times-remarkable historic sequences that only God could orchestrate-where this pattern of solar/lunar eclipses has occurred?
There have been many solar and lunar eclipses over the past 2,000 years, but there are only eight instances when lunar eclipses occurred exactly on Jewish holy days. All eight coincided with significant events for God's people. The dates are noteworthy, as they occurred exactly on Passover and the Feast of Tabernacles. Passover recalls God's mercy of "passing over" homes with lamb's blood applied to doorposts for protection of the firstborn on the night before the Israelites left Egypt. The Feast of Tabernacles celebrates God's provision for His people in the wilderness as they stayed in temporary tabernacles (or tents).
Let us trace what has happened in the past. When lunar eclipses occurred on Passover and the Feast of Tabernacles, significant events coincided with those eclipses each time. Four lunar eclipses in two years is referred to as a "tetrad."
(Read the entire article here.)
"And there will be signs in the sun, in the moon, and in the stars; and on the earth distress of nations, with perplexity, the sea and the waves roaring; men's hearts failing them from fear and the expectation of those things which are coming on the earth, for the powers of the heavens will be shaken. Then they will see the Son of Man coming in a cloud with power and great glory. Now when these things begin to happen, look up and lift up your heads, because your redemption draws near."
Worship With Us Today!
Worship With Us Today!
"A Song of Ascents"
Psalm 126 . . . sung in Hebrew, with English subtitles
You will be richly blessed as you listen to the heart of the Jewish people as they praise their God, Elohim, for their deliverance at Passover . . . and beyond. The photos are beautiful, and the videos are captivating,as this song is sung in alignment with Psalm 126.
Capitol Hill Prayer Partners wants to wish everyone a Hag Sameach (Happy Holiday) for the coming Passover (Pesach) holiday, which begins tonight at sundown.
ABOUT CAPITOL HILL PRAYER PARTNERS
Our Mission Statement
Capitol Hill Prayer Partners (CHPP) is a ministry which is positioned on Capitol Hill in Washington, D.C., helping members of the Body of Christ to "pray for those in authority over us" in our federal government. Our primary purpose is to offer intercession on site for the members of Congress and their staffs each day that the Senate and the House of Representatives are in session; and our chief prayer focus is that "God's will be done in earth, as it is in heaven" [Matthew 6:10].
Because Jesus Christ has shed His blood for all, we, too, pray for ALL, in a nonpartisan manner. Also, because the scriptures indicate that "the effectual, fervent prayer of a righteous man availeth much" (James 4:17), we are confident that fervent prayer, offered in the halls of the highest chambers of government in our land, can avail much for America. Capitol Hill Prayer Partners welcomes those who feel called to join us, engaging in this strategic work of intercession for our nation: "For there is no power but of God; the powers that be are ordained of God." [Romans 13:1]
Friends may participate by receiving our daily prayer alerts. You may contact us at email@example.com for more information. CHPP is a 501(c)(3) tax-exempt ministry. Thank you and God bless you!
Learn more about CHPP by going here.
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
Capitol Hill Prayer Partners welcomes all who wish to pray for our leaders to join us in prayer for our nation. You may sign up to receive our alerts by sending an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org, requesting that your name be added to our list of subscribers.
Donate to CHPP!
We Welcome Your Gifts
Capitol Hill Prayer Partners (CHPP) is a 501(c)(3), tax- exempt, faith-based, ministry, dedicated to praying for our leaders (1 Tim. 2:1-4). CHPP relies solely on the gifts of our readers to continue this work; thus we greatly appreciate your help in supporting this publication. Offerings may be sent to: Capitol Hill Prayer Partners, P.O. Box 5152, Herndon, VA 20172-1970. Please make checks payable to: CHPP. THANK YOU!
Or . . . if you prefer, simply paste this link into your browser to access our secure online donor system:
"The grace of the Lord Jesus Christ be with your spirit." (Philippians 4:23)
Today's Birthday on the Hill
Almost every day of the year, a member of Congress or a Senator is celebrating a birthday. Let's lift up these men and women, day by day in prayer on their special day, that God might bless them and show them His love for each one. Indeed, let's move together in obedience to the Lord's mandate in I Timothy 2:1-4. It is written:
"I urge, then, first of all, that petitions, prayers, intercession and thanksgiving be made for all people - for kings and all those in authority, that we may live peaceful and quiet lives in all godliness and holiness. This is good, and pleases God our Savior, who wants all people to be saved and to come to a knowledge of the truth."
Today's Birthday Greeting goes to:
Rep. David Valadao (CA)
(Source: Bible Pathways Ministries. www.biblepathway.org)
Pray for the Harvest!
Pray for the Harvest!
"Do you not say, 'Four months more and then the harvest'? I tell you, open your eyes and look at the fields! They are ripe for harvest." (John 4:35)
Every day, in every nation on earth, tens of thousands of men and women are making decisions for Christ. Now, you can monitor this amazing fact online by literally "watching" as these souls are born again into the Kingdom.
Of course, the identities of those who are coming to the Lord are never revealed, but our God knows who they are!
Join us as we monitor these "names" daily, praying over each one to be mentored and to grow in his or her faith . . . even in these perilous times. You may visit either or both of the sites below, to pray for fields that are ripe for harvest.
> > > OPTION ONE: AboutJesus.net
> > > OPTION TWO: The Great Commission Map!