This week, for all the headlines cited below, please join us in proclaiming THIS DECREE:
"Let all the earth fear the Lord; let all the inhabitants of the world stand in awe of Him." (Ps.33:8)
1. Assad: New country mediating between Syria, Israel - Ynet News
A new country has begun mediating between Jerusalem and Damascus, Syrian President Bashar Assad said Tuesday.
2. Israel must release more prisoners, Fatah official says - Ynet News
"We are pleased with the release of every prisoner, but we regret the fact that the Israeli side continues to insists on not including us in the process of determining the criteria for the release of prisoners," a senior Fatah official told Ynet on Tuesday.
3. New Interior Minister: Bring only Jews to Israel - Ynet News
"It's time to bring only Jews to Israel," newly elected Interior Minister Meir Sheetrit said Friday in an interview with Yedioth Ahronoth, and called for a new discussion on the Law of Return. "If we don't discuss these issues now, within a few years Israel will no longer be the State of the Jews."
4. Saudi King; Jordanian President Will Not Attend Bush's Mideast Peace Summit - DEBKAfile
According to DEBKAfile's Middle East sources, the president could have known before he unveiled his conference plan that not only the Saudi ruler but also Egypt's Hosni Mubarak, both key regional players, would not be coming. Neither goes along with Bush's boycott of Hamas.
5. Families of Jewish 'Security Prisoners' Demand Their Release - Arutz Sheva
In a meeting on Monday, the Prisoners' Families Committee and the Honenu organization decided to press for the release of those Jews currently in jail due to offenses committed in defense of Jewish sovereignty or security. More