To view yesterday's edition of the Daily Brief,
PrayerSurgeNow hosts a Memorial Day
Tribute on Saturday morning. Go here.
Capitol Hill Prayer Partners
P.O. Box 5152
Herndon, VA 20172-1970
The Daily Brief:
"Praying for All in Authority"
Thursday, May 25, 2017
"Praying for All in Authority"
Thursday, May 25, 2017
"Thou shalt have no other gods before me." (Exodus 20:3)
> > > To help sustain our work, please go here. Thank you!
"Standing Together as One . . . Under the Cross of Christ"
The President's Trip Overseas
The President's Trip Overseas
News from yesterday and today!
1. Today's schedule: Thursday, May 25th
- President Trump will meet with King Phillipe and Prime Minister Charles Michel of Belgium, along with the heads of state and governments in this, the host country for the NATO Alliance.
- The President will travel to the European Union headquarters in Brussels to meet with the European Union and European Council Presidents. He will meet Donald Tusk, President of the European Council, and Jean-Claude Juncker, Chief of the EU Commission. The President's criticism of the EU had drawn a rebuke from Mr Tusk, who accused him of "having ratcheted up the uncertainty facing Europe".
- President Trump will have a working lunch with newly elected President of France, Emmanuel Macron.
- In the afternoon, Trump will speak at the unveiling of a NATO memorial in front of pieces of the Berlin Wall and the World Trade Center.
- PM . . . NATO Leaders Meeting and dinner. He will reaffirm America's commitment to the alliance and repeat his insistence that for the good of the alliance, all members must share responsibility and share burden. Secretary of Defense James Mattis will join the President before he travels to Sicily.
(Source: 24/7 Strategic Prayer Network)
2. Prayer Requests for Today (Thursday)
- Pray that this once "Christianized" continent, that has been so flooded with secular humanism, paganism and the occult, will be liberated and enabled to CHOOSE LIFE in CHRIST once more
- In Germany and other European countries with strong secular humanist influence the media are absolutely cynical about Trump and are mocking everything Donald Trump is doing and saying. There is a lot of discrediting and lying about him going on. Pray that neither the global humanists nor the occult or the media will be able to influence or affect him in any way. Let´s pray a stop to all this nonsense!
- Pray that Donald Trump and his wife will not be intimidated as they demonstrate the good Covenant of marriage to the EU structures which want to destroy the traditional family, and that the President is filled with a spirit of wisdom, power and authority to make his criticizers in Europe look like fools and that the lies and manipulation of the press be revealed to the public. Let President Trump will stand in the strength of the Lord and carry God's fire into each of these meetings.
- Pray also for his alliances in Europe. That good men and women partner with him and that this will be the beginning of a new quality in the relationship between Europe and USA of respect and honor in everything that God wants to be implemented between both continents. Also let the European leaders see again the godly heritage of the USA and let them become envious. God is in the foundation of Britain and also honored in the German constitution. However, in the European constitution God is not even mentioned. It is all driven by secular humanism.
- Pray for the continued peace and security of President and Mrs. Trump during this trip.
(Source: 24/7 Strategic Prayer Network. You can join this network by sending an email to Maureen Bravo at: Maureen@LibertyPrayerNet.org )
3. Donald Trump hails Vatican meeting with Pope Francis as 'an honour' - The Guardian UK
4. Hamas: Trump 'encouraging apartheid' - Israel National News
5. With boundless optimism but few specifics, Trump lays out Mideast peace vision - Times of Israel
6. Trump: Holocaust was most savage crime against God and his children - Ynet News
7. President concludes most successful visit to Israel by any American leader in decades by profoundly resetting the alliance - Joel C. Rosenberg
Let's be honest. The cynics and haters won't be able to say one good thing about it. But the only fair analysis is that the President's two-day visit to Israel was the most successful visit by an American leader to the Jewish State in decades. It was meticulously planned, remarkably well executed, safe from start to finish, and it accomplished just what it had to. What's more, the visit didn't get derailed by unforced errors or unnecessary controversies. Above all, President Trump's visit profoundly reset and immensely strengthened the relationship between the U.S. and Israel, so badly strained after the eight years of the Obama administration. This is a very good and highly welcomed development.
The President had four clear objectives for the visit. He came:
1. To show his love for the State of Israel and reaffirm the U.S.-Israeli alliance
2. To stand in solidarity with the Israeli people against radical Islamist terrorism -- especially the threat of Iran and ISIS -- and in solidarity with the Jewish people who suffered catastrophically in the Holocaust
3. To visit Jewish and Christian holy and historic sites and show respect for both faiths
4. To meet with Israeli and Palestinian leaders to discuss next steps towards peace
He accomplished all this in spades. Indeed, to his credit, Mr. Trump is now:
- The first U.S. President ever to visit Israel on his first official trip abroad.
- The first U.S. President to visit the Western Wall, the holiest site in modern Judaism, and spend time in prayer and reflection there.
- The first U.S. President to fly directly from Riyadh, Saudi Arabia, to Tel Aviv, Israel (promptly Prime Minister Netanyahu to say he hopes that a regional peace can be established that would allow him to fly from Tel Aviv to Riyadh.) Read more here.
Focus on Israel
1. 'Our nation would not exist without the Land of Israel' -Israel National News
Prime Minister Binyamin Netanyahu vowed on Wednesday to keep Jerusalem united, as he spoke at Jerusalem Day celebrations at the Mercaz Harav Yeshiva in Jerusalem, a tradition that goes back to the first year of Jerusalem's reunification.
Rosh Yeshiva Rabbi Yaakov Shapira welcomed the Prime Minister warmly and spoke of how Judea and Samaria, as well as a united Jerusalem, are the results of the Six Day War.
"I have a deep obligation to continue to maintain a united Jerusalem, to protect the Western Wall, the Temple Mount and all the holy sites of Israel. Jerusalem will not return to being Aelia Capitolina, and Jerusalem will not go back to being a divided city like it was after 1948," Netanyahu said.
2. Abbas blasts Netanyahu's comments on Jerusalem - Israel National News
The office of Palestinian Authority (PA) chairman Mahmoud Abbas on Wednesday blasted Prime Minister Binyamin Netanyahu's statement that Jerusalem would remain under Jewish sovereignty.
"East Jerusalem, with its holy sites for Islam and Christianity, is the capital of the Palestinian state and will remain so forever," said Abbas's bureau, according to Yediot Aharonot.
3. Mayor Barkat: Jerusalem is experiencing a renaissance - World Israel News
As Israel celebrates the 50th anniversary of Jerusalem's reunification, Mayor Nir Barkat said Wednesday that the city has flourished in many areas in recent years, but also warned that continuing the positive trend remains contingent on capital investment by the state.
"Jerusalem is booming," Barkat told IDF Radio. "We see it in the number and variety of tourists, in the hi-tech sector, cultural renaissance, the tremendous investment in infrastructure for public transportation, new light rails, network cabling, among other things.
4. Vehicles set aflame in 'Ara village price tag attack - YNET News
Unknown perpetrators set fire to two vehicles in the village of 'Ara early Wednesday, writing "price tag" on the wall of a nearby building.
Large police forces that were called to the scene and launched an investigation into the incident. No one was reported hurt in the attack.
Police suspect the price tag attack was carried out because of a protest tent erected in the village in support of the Palestinian security prisoners' hunger strike.
5. Czech Parliament Slams UNESCO Move as Multifaith Gathering Celebrates Jerusalem - Breaking Israel News
As an act of unity with the Jewish State, top politicians and leaders of Christian and Jewish communities, along with several hundred citizens of the Czech Republic, gathered in a historic cathedral to celebrate Jerusalem Day on Tuesday.
The event was based in interfaith support for Israel. Cardinal Dominik Duka, hosting the solemn assembly in famous St. Vitus Cathedral at the Prague Castle, spoke about the common spiritual heritage shared by Christians and Jews. He expressed hope that peace would come when all nations come together to embrace the faith of Abraham and the Ten Commandments of Moses.
Daniel Fajfr, Chairman of the Ecumenical Council of Churches, quoted Psalm 122 in his address, assuring the audience that Czech Christians follow the precept of praying for the peace of Jerusalem.
6. Clashes Erupt as Jewish Israelis Celebrate 50th Anniversary of Jerusalem's 'Reunification' - Haaretz
Clashes erupted between leftist activists and participants of the annual Flag March in Jerusalem, celebrating the 50th anniversary of the "unification" of the city in the Six-Day War, a day marked as Jerusalem Day.
Police say some 60 thousand people are participating in the march, the highest participation rate in the event ever.
The Daily Brief
Every prayer below is presented to our Lord in the Name of Jesus Christ, amen.
1. Trump Proclaims Memorial Day a Day of 'Prayer for Permanent Peace' - Washington Free Beacon
President Donald Trump on Wednesday proclaimed Memorial Day 2017 as a day of "prayer for permanent peace."
The office of White House Press Secretary Sean Spicer released Trump's proclamation that aimed to serve as a solemn reminder that freedom is never free and Memorial Day should be a moment of reflecting the Americans who sacrificed their lives during multiple wars.
"This year, we commemorate the centennial anniversary of America's entry into World War I. More than 4.7 million Americans served during The Great War, representing more than 25 percent of the American male population between the ages of 18 and 31 at the time," Trump said.
- Father, we join together and pray for the permanent peace of our world, which we understand means that all people would allow the Prince of Peace to rule our hearts and minds.
- For to us a child is born, to us a son is given, and the government will be on his shoulders. And he will be called Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace. (Isaiah 9:6)
2. Media leak of Manchester bomber's ID further undermines U.S. credibility around world - Washington Times
Officials in Washington are scrambling to account for the leaked identity of Britain's deadliest suicide bomber in a decade after British authorities accused the United States of revealing the sensitive information - the latest instance of unauthorized disclosures undermining American credibility around the world.
British Home Secretary Amber Rudd discussed these [consequences] while addressing the suspected U.S. leak that jeopardized the police investigation into Monday's bombing at a Manchester pop concert that killed at least 22 and wounded 119.
Fueled by a leak, U.S. broadcasters CBS and NBC named Salman Abedi as the suspected killer hours before Manchester police did. The TV networks cited U.S. sources.
- Father, we pray You would expose those compromising our nation through leaks, and we pray those who tipped off the associates of this terrorist would be held accountable.
- You, Lord God Almighty, you who are the God of Israel, rouse yourself to punish all the nations; show no mercy to wicked traitors. (Psalm 59:5)
3. Trump Is Pushed and Pulled on Climate Change, A Year After Pledging to Cancel Paris Deal - CNS News
Exactly one year after pledging in a speech to "cancel" the Paris climate agreement, President Trump will attend a Group of Seven summit Friday in Sicily where he's expected to come under sustained pressure from his counterparts to reverse course.
The White House said earlier this month that Trump would only announce his decision after attending the summit, but the governments of the other six major industrialized countries - Canada, Japan, Britain, Germany, France and Italy - are anxious for an answer.
Five of those countries' leaders are meeting with the president at Thursday's NATO meeting in Brussels, but it will be at the G7 summit that the climate issue is expected to take center stage.
"I am trying to convince doubters. There is still work to do," German Chancellor Angela Merkel told a multinational climate meeting in Berlin on Tuesday, without mentioning the United States or Trump by name.
- Father, we pray our nation will not bind itself to these other nations with this agreement that reduces our freedom and erodes our sovereignty.
- Whoever puts up security for a stranger will surely suffer, but whoever refuses to shake hands in pledge is safe. (Proverbs 11:15)
4. Trump Budget Proposal Completely Defunds Planned Parenthood - CNS News
President Donald Trump's budget proposal together with the American Health Care Act, which Trump's proposal embraces, would deny all federal funding to Planned Parenthood through both discretionary Title X grants and Medicaid.
"The budget also follows through on a campaign promise and prohibits any funding in the Labor-HHS appropriations bill for certain entities that provide abortions, including Planned Parenthood," says a fact sheet published by the Office of Management and Budget. "This prohibition applies to all funds in the bill, including Medicaid."
According to a May 18, 2017 Congressional Research Service report, the Government Accountability Office determined that Planned Parenthood Federation of America affiliates received $400.56 million in Medicaid reimbursements in 2012. The same GAO analysis, according to CRS, said PPFA affiliates also received $64.35 million in Title X money that year.
In its annual report for 2012-2013, Planned Parenthood said that it did 327,166 abortions in fiscal 2012.
- We pray these provisions will remain in the final federal budget, and that Planned Parenthood would be defunded throughout our state and local governments as well.
- God will judge those on the outside; but as the Scriptures say, "You must remove the evil person from among you." (1 Corinthians 5:13)
5. Trump Budget Dramatically Expands Definition Of Sanctuary Cities - Daily Caller
After narrowing the definition of a sanctuary city recently, the White House broadens the definition in its new budget proposal, meaning that more than 100 jurisdictions would be at risk of losing federal grant money.
Trump's executive order stripping certain federal grants from sanctuary cities that was temporarily blocked by a federal judge pertained to statute 8 USC 1373, which forbids local officials from restricting information about an individual's immigration status from the federal government.
Conservative pundits and politicians, however, typically have a much broader definition of a sanctuary city: a jurisdiction that refuses to comply with immigration detainers. A document released by Immigration and Customs Enforcement in March identified 118 jurisdictions that limit compliance with these detainers. The detainer requests ask agencies to hold individuals for up to 48 hours so that ICE officers can pick them up, or to let ICE know when the detainee is being released.
- Father, we pray these rules will discipline our states and municipalities to enforce the law.
- If the foundations are destroyed, what can the righteous do? (Psalm 11:3)
6. Obama admin knew gang members were part of illegal immigrant surge: Whistleblower - Washington Times
The Obama administration knowingly let in at least 16 admitted MS-13 gang members who arrived at the U.S. as illegal immigrant teenagers in 2014, a top senator said Wednesday, citing internal documents that showed the teens were shipped to juvenile homes throughout the country.
Sen. Ron Johnson, chairman of the Senate Homeland Security Committee, said a whistleblower turned over Customs and Border Protection documents from 2014 detailing the 16 people who were caught crossing the border.
"CBP apprehended them, knew they were MS-13 gang members, and they processed and disbursed them into our communities," Mr. Johnson, Wisconsin Republican, said. The gang members were part of the surge of UAC, or "unaccompanied alien children," as the government labels them, who overwhelmed the Obama administration in 2014, leaving Homeland Security struggling to staunch the flow from Central America.
- Father, we pray more whistleblowers will come forward and help us remove dangerous people from our nation.
- They are like a lion hungry for prey, like a fierce lion crouching in cover. (Psalm 17:12)
7. Obama in Berlin: 'We can't hide behind a wall' - Politico
Barack Obama brought his post-presidency campaign for continued globalism and openness to Berlin on Thursday, urging youth leaders and others not to give up and turn in on themselves.
"In this new world we live in, we can't isolate ourselves. We can't hide behind a wall," Obama said, sitting on stage next to German Chancellor Angela Merkel in front of the Brandenburg Gate at an event that's part of "Kirchentag," a multi-day meeting sponsored by the Protestant church in Germany.
Obama made the comment as President Donald Trump, in Brussels for his first NATO leaders summit, was meeting with European Council leaders Donald Tusk and Jean-Claude Juncker.
- Father, we pray against the undermining of the Trump administration by former President Obama. We pray You would discipline him and expose any malfeasance.
- May my accusers be clothed with disgrace and wrapped in shame as in a cloak. (Psalm 109:29)
8. James Rosen: New Evidence Obama Administration's NSA Spied On Americans - RealClearPolitics
On the day President Obama visited Los Angeles last October, to yuck it up with Jimmy Kimmel, the National Security Agency were quietly informing the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Court (FISA) that NSA had systematically violating the rights of countless Americans. A subject covered, ironically, on Kimmel's program...
Declassified documents first obtained by the news outlet Circa show the FISA court sharply rebuked the Obama administration. 'With greater frequency than previously disclosed to the court, NSA analysts had used U.S. person identifiers to query the results of internet "upstream" collection, even though NSA's section 702 minimization procedures prohibited such queries.'
Minimization refers to the precautions the government is supposed to take to ensure that its infringement on the rights of citizens is at a minimum. Judges blasted NSA's institutional lack of candor and added: 'This is a very serious 4th Amendment issue.'
The documents show it was back in 2011 when the FISA court first found NSA's procedures to be 'statutorily and Constitutionally deficient with respect to their protection of U.S. person information.' Five years later, two weeks before Election Day, the judges learned that NSA had never adequately enacted the changes it had promised to make.
'The NSA inspector general and its office of compliance for operations [have been] conducting other reviews covering different time periods, with preliminary results suggesting that the problem was widespread during all periods of review.'
- Father, we pray all those who have misused our intelligence and legal system would be held fully accountable.
- Though they patrol their walls night and day against invaders, their real problem is internal-wickedness and dishonesty are entrenched in the heart of the city. (Psalm 55:10, TLB)
9. GOP on edge over Montana election - The Hill
Republicans are sweating out the final day of Montana's high-stakes special election for an open House seat after their candidate got into a physical altercation with a reporter covering the race.
Republican Greg Gianforte was charged with misdemeanor assault after being asked questions about the new Congressional Budget Office score for the House GOP healthcare bill. An audio recording of the incident indicates things got physical when reporter Ben Jacobs of The Guardian persisted in asking questions.
- Father, we pray Your will be done in this election. If this story is true, we pray candidate Gianforte would be quick to apologize and take responsibility.
-"In your anger do not sin": Do not let the sun go down while you are still angry, and do not give the devil a foothold. (Ephesians 4:26-27)
10. Children Must Be Taught Transgenderism, Homosexuality Starting in Nursery School, Teachers Say - Christian Post
An organization of teachers in the U.K. has argued that homosexuality and transgenderism should be taught to young children starting in nursery school.
Members of the National Union of Teachers group voted for a measure at a conference in Cardiff to "campaign to ensure a comprehensive age-appropriate content including promotion of LGBT+ matters for all schools from nursery throughout all phases of state education," The Evening Telegraph reported on Tuesday.
Annette Pryce, a NUT executive member from Buckinghamshire, claimed that the U.K. government hasn't been doing enough to promote inclusion.
- Father, we pray parents and teachers of these children would refuse to allow this curriculum. We ask that You would protect these little ones from harm.
-"If anyone causes one of these little ones-those who believe in me-to stumble, it would be better for them to have a large millstone hung around their neck and to be drowned in the depths of the sea. (Matthew 18:6)
The Daily Jot
Thursday, May 25, 2017
The new Islamic invasion
In 632, at the time of Mohammed's death, orthodox Christianity was the overwhelming majority religion in Egypt, Palestine, Syria, Asia Minor, North Africa, Corsica, Sicily, Sardinia, Italy, France and Spain. Historian Paul Crawford writes that in the next 100 years, Islam had conquered all these countries except Italy, the islands and Northern France. He writes, "The Christian communities of Arabia were entirely destroyed in or shortly after 633, when Jews and Christians alike were expelled from the peninsula.Two-thirds of the formerly Roman Christian world was now ruled by Muslims." Are we now facing yet another invasion by Islam, and will the result be a defense of the West as in the days of the Crusades?
In the Spring 2011 edition of the Intercollegiate Review, Crawford tackles the "Four Myths about the Crusades." He says that the Crusades were not unprovoked, as is taught by history revisionists. Crawford documents that the surviving central secular authority in the Christian world, the Byzantine Empire, along with the popes counter attacked Islam to regain their land and to protect "victimized Christians." These battles, according to Crawford, continued from 633 through 1095 when the First Crusade began under Pope Urban II and Byzantine leaders. The Crusades, Crawford concludes, were the result of Islamic aggression that forced out Christianity and threatened nations and governments.
Fast forward to present day. Aside from the days following the establishment of Israel as a nation in May 1948, the Six Day war in 1967, and the 1972 Yom Kippur War, Islamic aggression experienced an accelerated rebirth with Yassir Arafat and the Islamic/Arab/Russian support of the Palestinian Liberation Organization, a terrorist organization dedicated to the destruction of Israel. Aided by US presidents Jimmy Carter and the immediate past "president," Islam has fully blossomed into an all out assault on Western nations and Israel through organized terror groups--al Qaeda, Hamas, Hezbollah, Islamic Jihad and more. All the while, terrorist leaders, dressed as diplomats, have played the "Islam is a religion of peace" card.
The Islamic State and Islamic-sponsored terror has caused a historic migration, refugee resettlement and colonization of Western nations by Muslims. This new Islamic invasion has been welcomed by globalist leaders in Europe and the US, whose political correctness has allowed Islam to achieve what the Ottoman Empire could not-an invasion of the West. Their weapons of invasion were political correctness and sympathy; their weapon of conquering is terrorism. Political leaders seem unable to keep themselves from appeasing this evil beast. They ignore its culture of death and turn a blind eye to the control it has on its followers. Proverbs 10:21 says, "Fools die for the want of wisdom." The foolish leadership of these times may bring destruction upon many.
Have a Blessed and Powerful Day!
On Monday, May 29th, we will stand down from publishing the Daily Brief, in honor of Memorial Day.
In addition, Congress will be out of session here in Washington, so each member can meet with their own constituents at home. Please take note of any town hall meetings being held in your own city or region, and take advantage of this opportunity to let your own members hear your own voices about matters of interest to you.
Accordingly, the Legislative Snapshot will not be published this weekend, but will return on Saturday, June 3rd.
Please do take time this Memorial Day Weekend to honor all who have served in our armed forces. We praise God for each and every one of them!
More Daily Features
The Persecuted Church
"Remember the prisoners, as though in prison with them, and those who are ill-treated, since you yourselves also are in the body." (Hebrews 13:3)
Please visit the website for International Christian Concern to lift up prayers for the persecuted around the world, every day. Their link is: www.persecution.org -- or go here to connect. Thank you for interceding for our brothers and sisters who are suffering in Asia, the Islamic World, and the Far East.
GLORY TO GOD IN THE HIGHEST
"Glory to God in the highest." (Luke 2:14)
Glory to God in the highest!
Glory to God in the highest!
Glory, glory, glory, glory,
Glory be to God on high!
Glory, glory, glory, glory,
Glory be to God on high!
Glory to God in the highest! Glory to God! Glory to God! Glory to God in the highest! Shall be our song today; O, may we, an unbroken band, Around the throne of Jesus stand, And there with angels and the throng Of His redeemed ones, join the song. Refrain
Please go here.
[Revised modern version; very uplifting!]
About the Author:
Words: Fanny Crosby,
Music: William B. Bradbury
Signs and Wonders
Landslide buries California's scenic highway in Big Sur
A monster of a landslide has buried a quarter-mile section of the scenic coastal highway in California's Big Sur region, piling fresh misery on a remote area that hasn't seen the road fully passable for months.
More than 1 million tons of rock and dirt fell Saturday onto the Pacific Coast Highway, considered by some to be one of the most scenic drives in the United States. The section is 1 mile southeast of the small community of Gorda, about 60 miles south of Monterey.
The landslide covered the road, also known as State Route 1, in a 35-40 feet deep layer of dirt for about 1,500 feet. The highway is the main artery running through Big Sur, a picturesque stretch that is a major tourist attraction.
The highway already was closed at that spot -- almost continuously since January -- and at a few other points along the dozens of miles of coast because of landslides caused by unusually heavy winter and spring rains.
But Saturday's slide was the largest by far, and authorities said they don't know when it can be cleared. "Whether that roadway is even there (anymore) will be interesting to see, once it's uncovered," Caltrans spokesman Jim Shivers said. (Read and view photos here.)
"There will be signs in the sun, moon and stars. On the earth, nations will be in anguish and perplexity at the roaring and tossing of the sea." (Luke 21:25)
The Good News Corner
Mob Throws Smoke Bombs in Failed Attempt to Stop March for Life in England: "All We Could Do was Kneel and Pray"
"One priest was spat on but showed Christ-like serenity and refused to be provoked. People waited patiently, a young man eased himself out of his wheelchair and dropped to his knees to pray, others sang joyfully in the face of a baying mob who were shouting at the top of their voices, 'You're not going to march, you're not going to march!' ... but God was with us and we did." -Pro-life Witness at March for Life
(England)-[LifeSiteNews] Red smoke filled the air as pro-abortion activists broke into an enclosure, invaded the stage, and threw smoke bombs before the fourth annual UK March for Life.
The small crowd of protesters later blocked the March as it made its way through central Birmingham. They screamed while the pro-lifers sang and prayed. But despite the opposition and the pouring rain, the marchers remained upbeat.
"Our witness is a witness of love and joy," proclaimed the master of ceremonies.
Thousands of pro-lifers gathered Saturday in Birmingham to commemorate the 50th anniversary of the legalization of abortion in the UK. The day began with Mass at Birmingham Oratory at 9 a.m. and at St. Chad's Cathedral at 10. The "LifeFest" fair opened at 11:45 a.m. in Birmingham's Victoria Square with education booths, live music, pro-life merchandise, and street food.
The abortion supporters made their first attack before the speeches.
"Oh My Soul" - Casting Crowns
The Bible Readathon
Our Bible Readathon Continues
"Thy Word is a lamp unto my feet and a light unto my path." (Psalm 119:105)
We are now reading the Word of God every night from midnight to 6:00 a.m. EST. We are reading through the whole Word, from Genesis to Revelation, and beginning again in Genesis when finished.
Our numbers of readers continues to grow over time. All are welcome to join!
The access code is: 350430#. Please call at any time from midnight to 6:00 a.m. EST. WELCOME!
[Note: we are reading from these versions of the Scripture: King James, New King James, New American Standard, and NIV.]