Urgent Alert from ACLJ:
"In the Beginning" . . . Bible Reading Marathon
continues today! Call 712-770-4340; 350430#,
anytime! Today's host ministry is:
Intercessors for America
Capitol Hill Prayer Partners
P.O. Box 5152
Herndon, VA 20172-1970
"Praying for All in Authority"
Monday, November 7, 2016
"Standing Together in the Kingdom of God . . .
Under the Cross of Christ"
"He is dressed in a robe dipped in blood, and his name is the Word of God."
On Election Day tomorrow, PrayerSurgeNow is sponsoring a day-long "prayer chain" for the election, with many ministries participating. For details, please go here. Time:
8 am-Midnight Eastern
"His kingdom will be an everlasting kingdom." (Daniel 7:27)
Thought for the Day
Thought for the Day:
"Keep Calm . . . and Carry On"
- Winston Churchill
The Middle East in Focus
1. INSIGHT FOR INTERCESSORS
To read this edition of Insight for Intercessors, please go here.
2. Russia PM: 'We never denied Israel's right to Jerusalem, Temple Mount' - Jerusalem Post
Moscow has never denied Israel's rights to Jerusalem, the Temple Mount or the Western Wall, Russian Prime Minister Dimitry Medvedev said in advance of his visit to the Jewish state later this week.
"These rights are clear and it would be absurd to deny them," he told Channel 2 anchorwoman Yonit Levy. He spoke warmly of Russia's ties with Israel, despite Moscow's votes against the Jewish state at the United Nations and its delivery of the S-300 missiles to Iran. (Read more)
3. London police warn pro-Israel groups not to disclose their location - Israel Hayom
The Metropolitan Police in London have asked pro-Israeli organizations Reservists on Duty and Campaign for Truth not to disclose the locations of any of their conferences, citing security concerns.
Wednesday's warning followed the violent anti-Israel rally at University College London last week, when Jewish students attending a campus event hosted by UCL Friends of Israel were trapped in the hall by protesters.
Police officers called representatives from the Israeli organizations to tell them it would be best not to disclose the location of a conference scheduled for next week. At the same time, since the location has not been disclosed, the police will not provide security at the event. The organizations were told that if necessary they could summon police to the scene. (Read more)
- Abba, we pray for protection for this conference in London. We ask that You conceal their whereabouts from the enemy and bless the meeting of those who love Your land and children. In the name of Yeshua, amen.
4. Judea residents strike back - Israel National News
Dozens of residents of Yatir and Susya in Judea participated today in a march towards a nearby hill, where Arabs are erecting a school building on state land.
The civil administration has released an order to stop the building immediately, but this has not prevented the Arabs from continuing to build at the site; they simply have timed advances in the building with holidays, when inspections are sparse.
The school comes in addition to four additional sites built illegally by Arabs which surround the Jewish community of Susya. The Har Hevron regional council pointed out the fact that building developments spanning the size of a city inside "Area C" several kilometers from Susya were discovered. Apparently, the quantity of houses already in place there will retroactively cause authorities to allow the building. (Read more)
5. Netanyahu: We expect next US president to back direct peace talks - Jerusalem Post
Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu expressed hope Sunday that both US President Barack Obama, and whoever succeeds him, will not impose a solution to the Israeli-Palestinian conflict from the outside.
Netanyahu opened his weekly cabinet meeting with remarks about Tuesday's US election, saying that "I am convinced that the United States will continue acting on the principle it set that the only solution to the conflict is direct negotiations without preconditions."
The remarks came amid reports that Obama could support a http://www.jpost.com/Diaspora/Israel-waits-for-Obamas-UN-shoe-to-drop-468265www.jpost.com/Diaspora/Israel-waits-for-Obamas-UN-shoe-to-drop-468265 against Israeli settlements. Netanyahu stated that "the UN or any international body obviously should not establish facts on the ground."
The premier said that "whoever is elected, I am convinced he or she will continue building our two nations' strong alliance that will only get stronger." (Read more)
6. Herzog slams PM at Rabin rally: No more talk of unity government, we have to save the state - Times of Israel
Opposition leader Isaac Herzog launched a bitter attack on Benjamin Netanyahu on Saturday night, telling tens of thousands of Israelis who turned out in Tel Aviv to remember slain leader Yitzhak Rabin that incitement by the prime minister and his associates has to end. Herzog also swore that he would not join a unity government under Netanyahu.
"Twenty-one years on, the incitement is the same incitement and the leader is the same leader," Herzog told a packed Rabin Square as Israel marked the late prime minister's November 1995 murder. Rabin was gunned down at the end of a peace rally in the same square by right-wing extremist Jew Yigal Amir, amid national tensions over then-peace efforts with the Palestinians.
"We can no longer let anyone, not a bully nor a leader, continue to incite - not a Knesset member, not a minister and not the prime minister," Herzog said. "All red lines have been crossed," he charged. (Read more)
7. Bridges for Peace: Israel Prayer Update
To read this week's update, please go here.
8. Ancient Muslim Inscription Ties Jews to Temple Mount - Bridges for Peace (BFP)
Nearly a thousand years before Islamic leaders began indoctrinating their followers with the notion that Jerusalem held no traces of Jewish history, Muslim holy men carved proof to the contrary in stone and left the evidence on the wall of a mosque for all posterity to see. (Read more)
- Give thanks to the Lord as this limestone block with its inscription was exposed and revealed at the right time after the UNESCO vote. Pray that this evidence will speak to the hearts of those denying the truth of the history of the Temple Mount and the historical presence of the Jewish people in Jerusalem.
- Forever, O Lord, Your word is settled in heaven. (Psalm 119:89)
(Prayer offered by BFP)
9. The Balfour Declaration: 99 Years Later - Bridges for Peace
On 02 November 1917, British Foreign Secretary, Lord Arthur James Balfour, penned an official letter addressed to prominent Jewish community leader, Walter Rothschild. The communiqué was relatively short-hardly a page long. Yet the 130 words would later be instrumental in changing the course of history-and fulfilling the promise and hope of a return to the land of their promise that the Jewish people had carried in their hearts for nearly 2,000 years.
(Wednesday) marked the 99 years since the day Lord Balfour drafted, signed and dispatched his letter. In the country of its origin, Britain, the Embassy of Israel celebrated by releasing 99 blue, white and red balloons into the sky. As soon as it became dark, the declaration was also projected onto the embassy wall-the flag of Israel swaying above the text. (Read more)
- Rejoice as the Lord's covenant will stand forever and ever, and for the Balfour Declaration, which was a stepping stone into the future of Israel as a state. Thank God that there are British citizens who stand united with Israel today. Declare Abbas' efforts to ridicule Israel and dispute the borders as null and void.
- "And I will establish My covenant between Me and you and your descendants after you in their generations, for an everlasting covenant, to be God to you and your descendants after you. Also I give to you and your descendants after you the land in which you are a stranger, all the land of Canaan, as an everlasting possession; and I will be their God." (Genesis 17:7-8)
(Prayer offered by BFP)
10. Hebrew Nation News - Weekly Update
To read this week's update, go here.
With special thanks to ALL the intercessors who have been working tirelessly "behind the scenes" to secure our nation in truth!
The Daily Brief
Every prayer below is presented to our Lord in the Name of Jesus Christ, amen.
1. U.S. intel warning of possible al Qaeda attacks in U.S. Monday - CBS News
CBS News has learned about a potential terror threat for the day before the election. Sources told CBS News senior investigative producer Pat Milton that U.S. intelligence has alerted joint terrorism task forces that al Qaeda could be planning attacks in three states for Monday.
It is believed New York, Texas and Virginia are all possible targets, though no specific locations are mentioned.
U.S. authorities are taking the threat seriously, though the sources stress the intelligence is still being assessed and its credibility hasn't been confirmed. Counterterrorism officials were alerted to the threat out of abundance of caution.
A senior FBI official told CBS News, "The counterterrorism and homeland security communities remain vigilant and well-postured to defend against attacks here in the United States. The FBI, working with our federal, state and local counterparts, shares and assesses intelligence on a daily basis and will continue to work closely with law enforcement and intelligence community partners to identify and disrupt any potential threat to public safety." (Read more)
- God in heaven, cast down al Qaeda and ISIS by Your power that is superior to all evil that would attempt to threaten the security in America. Father, topple every attempt by al Qaeda to mess up the votes cast by Americans. Oh God, rip them up out of our country by the holy power of the Blood of Jesus and turn their plots to sawdust. Blow them out of America and put the dread of God's holy wrath in their hearts and the earth beneath them quake and shake them in their very souls. Send angels to drive them out of America. In the holy Name of Jesus.
- "Sing unto the Lord, praise he the Lord for He has delivered the soul of the poor from the hand of evildoers." (Jeremiah 20:13)
2. U.S. govt. hackers ready to strike back if Russia tries to disrupt election - NBCNews
U.S. military hackers have penetrated Russia's electric grid, telecommunications networks and the Kremlin's command systems, making them vulnerable to attack by secret American cyber weapons should the U.S. deem it necessary, according to a senior intelligence official and top-secret documents reviewed by NBC News. American officials have long said publicly that Russia, China and other nations have probed and left hidden malware on parts of U.S critical infrastructure, "preparing the battlefield," in military parlance, for cyber attacks that could turn out the lights or turn off the internet across major cities.
It's been widely assumed that the U.S. has done the same thing to its adversaries. The documents reviewed by NBC News - along with remarks by a senior U.S. intelligence official - confirm that, in the case of Russia. U.S. officials continue to express concern that Russia will use its cyber capabilities to try to disrupt next week's presidential election. U.S. intelligence officials do not expect Russia to attack critical infrastructure - which many believe would be an act of war - but they do anticipate so-called cyber mischief, including the possible release of fake documents and the proliferation of bogus social media accounts designed to spread misinformation.
On Friday the hacker known as "Guccifer 2.0" - which U.S. officials say is a front for Russian intelligence - tweeted a threat to monitor the U.S. elections "from inside the system." (Read more)
- O Righteous Father, we pray You stand against any cyber attacks that would invoke a dishonest outcome in this very important election. God, put a holy wall of fire around the borders of America that is impenetrable against enemy forces. Bind and break apart any and all internal evil forces by putting the cleansing power of the Blood of Jesus upon our Land. Send The Heavenly Host of angels to defeat every evil spirit by annihilating them. We pray in Jesus' Name. "And cried with a loud voice, saying, Salvation to our God which sits upon the throne, and unto the Lamb.
- "And all the angels stood round about the throne, Saying, Amen: Blessing, and glory, and wisdom, and thanksgiving, and honor, and power, and might, be unto our God forever and ever. Amen." (Revelation 7:10-12)
3. Gallup: 52% of Voters Say Media Biased in Favor of Clinton; Only 8% Say Media Biased in Favor of Trump - CNSNews.com
Fifty-two percent of registered voters say that the media is biased in favor of Hillary Clinton in this presidential election, according to a poll released today by Gallup. Only 8 percent say the media is biased in favor of Donald Trump.
On Oct. 27-28, Gallup asked 1,017 adults in the United States--including 945 who identified themselves as registered voters--this question: "Thinking about the media coverage of the election so far this year, do you think it has been biased in favor of Hillary Clinton, not biased in favor of either candidate, or biased in favor of Donald Trump?"
Among the 945 registered voters, 52 percent said it was biased in favor of Clinton, 38 percent said it was not biased in favor of either candidate, 8 percent said it was biased in favor of Trump, and 2 percent had no opinion. (Read more)
- Oh Father, we pray these numbers will be put under the hand of our righteous God who will take control over the biased people and speak to their hearts to vote for the one You want to be our President, and it be a firm vote in agreement with Your Holy will. In the Name of Jesus we pray and trust.
- "You Lord shall guide me with Your counsel, and afterward receive me to glory." (Psalm 73:24)
4. Grassley Asks Justice Department IG to Investigate the Investigators in Clinton Email Probe - CNSNews.com
Sen. Chuck Grassley, chairman of the Senate Judiciary Committee, is asking the Justice Department's inspector general to examine whether "high-ranking" DOJ and FBI officials "compromised the public trust in the investigation into Hillary Clinton's unauthorized use of a private email server as Secretary of State and potential mishandling of classified material."
Several of those high-ranking officials had previous ties to the Clintons, he said.
"The public's lack of confidence in the Justice Department's ability to handle investigations related to former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton impartially ought to be of grave concern for its leadership," Grassley wrote. "The entire matter is in desperate need of independent, objective, non-partisan oversight. As the Inspector General, that is your statutory duty," he told DOJ Inspector General Michael E. Horowitz. (Read more)
- Lord God, we pray that You raise up Your hand to stop all wrangling regarding Clinton's involvement in the email scandals and bring everything out of hiding. Boldly declare before the world, Oh God, what is the truth and what are lies. In the Name of Jesus we pray. Amen and Amen.
"Up, sanctify the people, and say, Sanctify yourselves against tomorrow: for thus saith the Lord God of Israel, There is an accursed thing in the midst of you, O America: you cannot stand before your enemies, until you take away the accursed thing from among you." (Joshua 7:13)
5. FBI's Comey tells Congress email review completed, decision not to prosecute Clinton stands - Fox News
FBI Director James Comey said Sunday that the agency has reviewed all of the Hillary Clinton emails recently discovered in an unrelated case and that his conclusion in July not to prosecute Clinton after the FBI's original investigation into her use of a private email server still stands.
Comey informed Congress on Oct. 28 that the agency would in the unrelated case review additional emails related to Clinton's time running the State Department from 2009 to 2013.
"Since my letter, the FBI investigative team has been working around the clock to process and review a large volume of emails," Comey said Sunday in a follow-up letter to Congress. "During that time we reviewed all of the communications that were to or from Hilary Clinton as secretary of state. Based on our review, we have not changed our conclusion." (Read more)
- Father God, only You know all the details that have led the Director of the FBI to reach this conclusion, at this time. We ask for peace to rest upon our land now; and for truth to emerge in Your timing, in Your name, amen.
- "For we cannot do anything against the truth, but only for the truth." (2 Corinthians 13:8)
6. Nine most vulnerable Senate seats heading into Election Day - The Hill
Democrats are feeling confident in the final days of the race they can flip enough seats to retake the Senate majority. But they have failed to lock down some of the most critical seats, leaving a few key tossups too close to call and giving Republicans hope they can protect their slim majority. If Hillary Clinton wins the White House, Democrats only need to net four seats. They are defending 10 seats, while Republicans must defend 24 seats.
Here's the Senate seats most likely to flip . . . (Read more)
- Father God, we place the results of this election, both for the President and for all members of the Senate and Congress, in Your hands. We stand in repentance before You for our great sin, and we ask that You would show us Your mercy, O Lord. In Your name, amen.
- "Shew us thy mercy, O LORD, and grant us thy salvation." (Psalm 85:7)
7. Real Unemployment Rate: 9.5% - CNSNews.com
Although much of the major media are reporting the national unemployment rate for October as 4.9%, the "real unemployment rate," as determined by the Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS) and which includes part-time workers and those marginally attached to the work force, is 9.5%.
In other words, the real unemployment rate in the United States for October is nearly double the 4.5% rate reported by most media.
The "total unemployed" rate, or U6 number, is defined by the BLS as, "total unemployed, plus all marginally attached workers plus total employed part time for economic reasons, as a percent of all civilian labor force plus all marginally attached workers," seasonally adjusted, workers 16 years old and over.
The Gallup survey group explains the incomplete nature of the "national unemployment rate." (Read more)
- Lord God, send a mighty host from heaven that will open up jobs for the unemployed so that they can experience Your bountiful harvest of blessing to supply all their needs. Impart the desire to have lawful employment and create jobs for these precious people. In the holy Name of Jesus we pray.
- "But when you make a feast, call the poor, the maimed, the lame, the blind: And you shall be blessed; for they cannot recompense you: for you shall be recompensed at the resurrection of the just." (Luke 14:13-14)
8. Trump Shocks Media and Destroys Narrative - Says He Needs God's Wisdom - Conservative Tribune
Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump sat down in an interview with CBN News in which he discussed political strategies, the United States Supreme Court and prayer. Trump said he would appreciate prayer for guidance when Chief Political Correspondent David Brody asked him what he needed prayer for. "I would say I would like them to pray for guidance and to pray for our country because we need prayer now almost more than we've ever needed it before," Trump responded. Trump's wife, Melania, added that she would ask for prayers for health because it takes good health to keep fighting. It takes a certain amount of humility to make such a prayer request. Trump admitted that he doesn't have all the answers and, by doing so, destroyed the media's narrative that he is a know-it-all. (Read more)
- Thank you for this report, Lord. We ask that we will also hear from Mrs. Clinton, if she, too, is asked the same question. We pray for all in authority, amen.
- "Therefore I exhort first of all that supplications, prayers, intercessions, and giving of thanks be made for all men, for kings and all who are in authority, that we may lead a quiet and peaceable life in all godliness and reverence. For this is good and acceptable in the sight of God our Savior, who desires all men to be saved and to come to the knowledge of the truth. " (I Timothy 2:1,2)
The Daily Jot
Why Clinton's carelessness is important to your life
Friday, November 4, 2016
There is much discussion about Democratic Party presidential nominee Hillary Clinton's careless disregard for protecting America's secrets. But the debate should go much deeper into the hearts and souls of American citizens because these types of secrets are important to life itself. In the Huma Abedin deposition conducted by Judicial Watch, Abedin admitted that the clintonemail.com server was down for a spell and that internal Clinton and State Department personnel believed it to be hacked. No concern expressed, because all Clinton and Abedin wanted was their email service back. This kind of reckless neglect for protecting US data is a pattern with the Clintons and there are deadly results.
Bill and Hillary Clinton have a long-held belief on nuclear weapons, for example, that if everyone had them, nobody would use them and the world would be a safer place. Case in point, on June 11, 1993, the US agreed to not use force or nuclear weapons against North Korea if it remained in the nonproliferation treaty. North Korea continued to develop its nuclear weapons program. On October 18, 1992, President Bill Clinton signed a deal to give North Korea light water reactor nuclear technology if it stopped building nuclear weapons, saying, "Today all Americans should know that as a result of this achievement on Korea, our Nation will be safer and the future of our people more secure." North Korea went on to develop nuclear weapons and to assist Iran in its nuclear weapons program. The world is not safer as a result.
A similar event has occurred with communist China. Red China revealed its Chengdu J-20 Stealth Fighter jet. The story behind this fighter jet is the Chinese wanted to build a stealth jet from the US plans. They embarked on an espionage scheme to steal the plans beginning in 2008, culminating in success in 2014. Iran says it built a military drone based on plans it obtained from the US. These deadly enemies were able to become more deadly by stealing plans and designs from the US. Given this espionage environment, anyone seeking to be the leader of the United States should take extraordinary care to protect its secrets. It could mean life or death to millions of Americans.
Because there is no eminent threat regarding the shenanigans of the Clinton organized crime scheme, people seem to yawn and go about their work. But this has an impact on you and your family. It is important. The Clintons are not only breaking the law or leveraging it to enrich themselves-and have been doing it for a long time-they are giving up vital information that could lead to your death or destruction. Think terrorist state Saudi Arabia where Hillary received over $20 million through the Clinton Foundation, but gave access and weapons deals worth billions through the State Department. We've got to be discerning about this. As Jesus said in Matthew 24:4, "Take heed that no man deceive you."
Have a Blessed and Powerful Day!
An Election Prayer
An Election Prayer
Heavenly Father, Your beloved Son Jesus the Christ said He did not come to condemn the world but to save it. John 3:16 says, "For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son that whosoever believes in Him will not perish but have everlasting life." Amen.
It is obvious to many that You are orchestrating a bright Light to reveal tremendous wickedness and corruption in the U.S. government. You, Father God, are behind this conservative revival. Americans are tired of government corruption and cultural rot and immoral behavior fomented by Communism and the Islamic evil spirits. We the People want Your Son Jesus Christ in charge, Father God and recognize the Constitution our Founding Fathers fought to give the United States is magnificently crafted. The Constitution is well worth fighting for.
Therefore, Heavenly Father, in the Lord Jesus Christ of Nazareth's name, I declare and decree that each and every voting machine will not switch any votes. In the Lord Jesus Christ of Nazareth's name, I declare not one physically dead person that votes will be counted in any state or commonwealth or military base overseas. I declare and decree that only U.S. citizens and not one illegal alien vote will be counted in any state, commonwealth or military base overseas, in the Lord Jesus Christ of Nazareth's name. I declare that all voters will reject Communism and will vote for Godly government, in the Lord Jesus Christ of Nazareth's name. Amen.
- Matt Patterson
St. Augustine, FLORIDA
Updates from PrayerSurgeNow
Updates from PrayerSurgeNow
Dai Sup Han has welcomed all of our prayer partners to join him in these anointed prayer calls.
To view the agenda now posted for these daily, and weekly, conference calls, please go here.
> > > Please note that CHPP is joined with PrayerSurgeNow in offering two hours of intercession every evening, from 7:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m. EST.
Following our nightly Canopy calls, please join PrayerSurgeNow by dialing:
Access Code: 6149782#
Election 2016: Prayer Resources
Election 2016: Prayer Resources
"Choose some wise, understanding and respected men from each of your tribes, and I will set them over you." (Deuteronomy 1:13)
> > > Please find below the Election Prayer Resources that have been recently added to our list. To view the archive section, go here.
To view our recently archived articles, go here.
To view the most recently archived resources, go here.
You can review our "Election 2016 Special Edition" by going here, published on Sept. 24, 2016.
Join Our Prayer Canopy!
Join Our Prayer Canopy!
"So the nations will fear the name of the Lord
And all the kings of the earth Your glory." (Psalm 102:15)
God is using His people to build a Canopy of Prayer across our nation, to stand in the gap before His Throne of Grace in repentance for our personal and national sins; and to pray against all enemies, foreign and domestic.
We meet at 7:00 p.m. EDT, Monday through Friday, in an "open forum." We have no set agenda, but to seek Him daily for the burdens of His heart, and to pray them through . . .
All are welcome to join us in this exciting new venture!
We meet every evening, Monday through Friday.
Time: 7:00 p.m. EDT/6:00 p.m.CDT/5:00 p.m.MDT/4:00 p.m. PDT
Conference number: 605-562-3140
Access Code: 290787#
You can learn more about the history of Capitol Hill Prayer Partners, as well as how Abba has now birthed our Prayer Canopy, by going here.