Urgent Alert from ACLJ:
Our Bible Readathon continues:
Now reading the Word of God every night
from midnight to 6:00 a.m. EST
All are welcome to call 712-770-4340; 350430#, anytime during those six hours. WELCOME!
Capitol Hill Prayer Partners
P.O. Box 5152
Herndon, VA 20172-1970
"Praying for All in Authority"
Monday, November 14, 2016
"Standing Together in the Kingdom of God . . .
Under the Cross of Christ"
"And having done all . . . stand." (Ephesians 6:13)
The CHPP Prayer Canopy now has a NEW!! Conference number: 712-770-4340
Access Code: 543555#
Also, we welcome you to join us EVERY NIGHT OF THE WEEK to lift up prayers for our nation. Thank you!
"God's New Day . . ."
[Photo captured on the morning of Wed., Nov. 9th, in Idaho]
That's how many of you joined in our Bible Reading Marathon
over these past two weeks!
How can we ever thank you enough for the amazing support you all gave us, as we embarked upon this new journey??
You ALL grasped the need to decree God's Word -- His very LAW -- over our nation in this historic time, and to "join forces" in reading that Word out loud, unto the heavens. Praise the Lord!
We offer a very special word of thanks, too, to the twelve other ministry teams who joined with us to organize each day's reading, and who worked to remain "in sync" with us as, Book by Book an Chapter by Chapter, we read through ALL of the Word, in three different readings! Praise God AGAIN!
And now, we want to invite all of you to continue to join us at Capitol Hill Prayer Partners as we continue to read through the word, FOR SIX HOURS ONLY EACH NIGHT, from midnight to 6:00 a.m.
We are using the same conference line:
Access Code: 350430#
Press *6 to mute/unmute
Just let us know you are on the line, please, and you will be asked to read,
In closing, here is a vision one of our readers was shown as she, too, entered into the Bible Readathon:
Just a word of encouragement to confirm the vision of sending the Word of God out into the airwaves for such a time as this. I believe it is a real move of God to help bring a shift in the heavenlies. When I have been the gatekeeper on the calls, I am so blessed to know the states represented in reading the Word Of God. As they read, I see the blade of a huge sword making lay lines across the nation. The sword is like light rays crisis-crossing the nation as though it were a weaving! All glory to GOD.
-- Beckie in VA
And another reader saw this vision the night before the election, as the Marathon continued:
They never saw Him coming but the warriors did and stayed on the wall and are continuing. Blessed be the Lord and His warriors!
-- Delores in VA
And finally, more thoughts from an intercessor in Rhode Island:
"Bless The LORD, all you His angels who do His bidding, and, we BLESS HIS ANGELS who keep us. by His Charge . . . who do not sleep.
He confirms the counsel of His messengers. (Psalm 103:20-21)
We hearken to, and we VOICE, the Voice of His word, and the angels hearken to the Voice of His Words; they write on their inkhorns for heavenly records . . . and assignments.
We frequent Him so that we exude His frequencies.
The Middle East in Focus
1. Palestinian Authority Demands "Return" of the Dead Sea Scrolls - Jewish Press
Don't fall off your seats on this one.
Following their success in erasing the Jewish historical connection to Jerusalem and the Temple Mount at UNESCO, the Palestinian Authority has decided to ramp it up a bit, according to a report on IBA's Reshet Bet.
At UNESCO's Intergovernmental Committee for Promoting the Return of Cultural Property, the Palestinian Authority delegation to UNESCO is now demanding the "return" of the "stolen" Dead Sea Scrolls. (Read more)
2. PA stops paying terrorists, Hamas outraged - Israel National News
Palestinian MP Nayef Rajoub, a member of the Hamas-affiliated Party of Change and Reform, on Saturday blasted the Palestinian Authority (PA) Finance Ministry's decision to stop paying the salaries of 30 released terrorists, on the grounds that they are working against the legitimacy of the PA government.
In a statement, Rajoub said that the move was clearly political and warned that it would deepen the split within the Palestinian Arab people.
"The cessation of payment of salaries to several people who spent time in the prisons of the occupation because of the struggle against it, is a clear response to the pressures of the occupation in its struggle against the freemen (the terrorist prisoners who were released from prison -ed.)," he charged. (Read more)
3.Israel preparing for one-sided UN Security Council resolutions - Israel National News
Some members of the United Nations Security Council are planning anti-Israel resolutions during the last days of the Obama administration, Israeli Ambassador to the United Nations, Danny Danon, told Arutz Sheva. This comes as no surprise.
The Ambassador reported that he had been alerted to a specific effort to pass one-sided, binding resolutions in the Security Council that could have serious ramifications for the Jewish state.
"We've been hearing for some time from various sources about attempts to take advantage of the lame-duck period after the election, and to pass resolutions against the State of Israel in the Security Council," Danon said. (Read more)
4. Netanyahu to Russia's Medvedev: Israel will prevent Iran military presence in Syria - JNS
JNS.org) Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu informed his Russian counterpart, Prime Minister Dmitry Medvedev, that he will prevent Iran from establishing a military presence in Syria.
In Thursday's meeting with Medvedev in Jerusalem, Netanyahu said Israel has two key objectives concerning Iran: "First, prevent Iran from achieving nuclear weapons and second, to prevent Iran-in any situation that arises in Syria, with or without an agreement-from establishing itself militarily in Syria, on the ground, in the air or at sea."
Netanyahu also noted that Israel will continue to prevent Hezbollah or any other Iranian-backed Shi'a Muslim militias from obtaining dangerous weapons (Read more)
5. IMF approves $12 billion loan to aid Egypt's struggling economy - Times of Israel
WASHINGTON, United States (AFP) - The International Monetary Fund on Friday approved a three-year, $12 billion loan for Egypt to help the country recover from its economic crisis amid soaring inflation and deficits.
The IMF executive board said it would release $2.75 billion to Egypt immediately, while further disbursements will depend on the country's economic performance and agreed milestones in implementing the reforms.
The program "will help Egypt restore macroeconomic stability and promote inclusive growth," the board said in a statement. (Read more)
The Daily Brief
Every prayer below is presented to our Lord in the Name of Jesus Christ, amen.
1. Voters target Electoral College members to switch their Trump ballots, elect Clinton - Fox News
Voters upset that Republican Donald Trump had been elected president -- or think that the presidency was unfairly taken from Democratic rival Hillary Clinton -- are scrambling for ways to change the results. Their major focus is trying to get members of the U.S. Electoral College to change their vote, arguing that Clinton should be the next president because 60.47 Americans voted for her, compared to 60 million for Trump.
The college is part of the Constitution and is composed of 538 members, with each state and the District of Columbia having one member, or electorate, for every senator or House lawmaker. Trump won 290 of the so-called electoral votes, in the race to get a minimum 270.
However, members don't officially cast their ballots until December 19, which has Trump opponents making long-shot efforts to reverse the outcome, including petition drives to get the electorates to switch their votes. The largest effort is through the website Change.org, which as of Saturday has about 3 million signatures, getting closer to its goal of 4.5 million.
[One] grassroots petition drive is being launched by Faithlessnow.com, as reported by Yahoo News. Organizers in that drive are targeting roughly 160 Republican electorates in the 15 states that Trump won and don't have laws bounding the electorates to the winner: Arizona, Arkansas, Georgia, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Missouri, North Dakota, Pennsylvania, Tennessee, Texas, Utah and West Virginia. (Read more)
- Father, Donald Trump was elected as our next president. This was Your perfect will. And Father, we pray that You will dispatch myriads of angels to be on assignment by the Word of God and they come down and fight against the demonic forces surrounding the votes. Stir up the enemy's camp and cast them down into the pit of destruction and render all of them powerless. Close their heinous mouths that they cannot speak. Protect Trump and Pence that not a hair of their head be harmed. The Lord rebuke you, satan, and your hoards of demons who follow you. God, cast them into a net with all who follow them, because they were all defeated at the Cross of Christ. We ask this in the Name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth.
- "He that commits sin is of the devil, for the devil sins from the beginning. For this purpose the Son of God was manifested, that He might destroy the works of the devil." (I John 3:8)
2. Trump names Priebus chief of staff, Bannon senior counselor - Fox News
President-elect Donald Trump on Sunday appointed Republican National Committee Chairman Reince Priebus as his White House chief of staff. Trump also announced that campaign CEO Steve Bannon, the executive chairman of Breitbart News, will be his chief strategist and senior counselor.
Trump said that Priebus and Bannon will work as "equal partners" -- as they did in the campaign -- to make the federal government "much more efficient, effective and productive." (Read more)
- Father, we are grateful to know that Donald Trump is, indeed, appointing wise and capable men to serve him now in the office of President of the United States. May each one be granted wisdom from above as he moves through the days ahead, one step at a time. Amen.
- "Choose some wise, understanding and respected men from each of your tribes, and I will set them over you." (Deuteronomy 1:13)
3. President-Elect Trump Launches New, User-Friendly Website - CHPP
Invites public to participate as he builds his new administration
- President-Elect Donald Trump has just released a new online website entitled America Great Again. Among many other positive facets about this website are drop-down screens where the public is encouraged to share their ideas and/or to apply for positions in his administration (some 4,000 of them). The Presidential Transition and the offices involved in this transition are also explained. Here is the link to AMERICA GREAT AGAIN.
- Father in heaven, we ask that you give Donald Trump great godly discernment in his selection of applicants working in his administration. God, open Mr. Trump's heart and mind to hear a "Thus Says the Lord," before each and every applicant so that his decisions will be in accordance with God's perfect will for the jobs that need to be accomplished. Let the Light of the Holy Spirit shine upon every person before they are selected so that there be no hidden agendas in them. We pray in the holy Name of Jesus.
- "I will bless the Lord, who has given me counsel: my reins also instruct me in the night seasons. I have set the Lord always before me: because he is at my right hand, I shall not be moved." (Psalm 16:7-8)
4. Trump Assassination Threats Mounting on Social Media - Newsmax
President-elect Donald Trump is being threatened following Tuesday's election with calls through social media for his assassination, and the Secret Service will likely investigate all threats they deem to be credible ones, according to security sources.
Secret Service spokesperson Nicole Mainor declined comment on the growing number of posts, telling The New York Post that the agency "does not provide information regarding protective services," but a security source said the Secret Service will investigate threats.
The posts are mounting, and also include calls for Vice President-elect Mike Pence's death, and the use of an #AssassinateTrump hashtag has not been banned on Twitter, drawing outcry from many Trump supporters, reports The Gateway Pundit. (Read more)
- Our Father, keep Donald Trump and Mike Pence under the shadow of Your Hand to protect them from assassination or physical harm. Lord God, break all strongholds that the forces of darkness have over this threat and put the Blood of Jesus upon every demonic entity that would dare attempt to interfere with Your Holy Plans and Purposes for our upcoming president and vice-president and our nation. We pray in the powerful Name of Jesus.
- "For great is Your mercy toward me: and you have delivered my soul from the lowest hell. O God, the proud are risen against me, and the assemblies of violent men have sought after my soul: and have not set You before them. But You, O Lord, are a God full of compassion, and gracious, long-suffering, and plenteous in mercy and truth." (Psalm 86:13-15)
5. Pence replaces Christie in Trump transition team shuffle - Fox News
Vice President-elect Mike Pence is taking over White House transition efforts from New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie - one of a host of changes announced Friday by President-elect Donald Trump as he works quickly to form his administration-in-waiting. Pence will now serve as chairman of the transition team. . .
"Together this outstanding group of advisors, led by Vice President-elect Mike Pence, will build on the initial work done under the leadership of New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie to help prepare a transformative government ready to lead from day one," Trump said in a statement. "The mission of our team will be clear: put together the most highly qualified group of successful leaders who will be able to implement our change agenda in Washington." (Read more)
- Father, we come before Your Throne of Grace and plead Your cloud of protection be around all those participating on the transition team. Close the door to any invader who is an enemy to Donald Trump and Mike Pence. Put the Blood of Jesus on the ground where they will be working so that all darkness and foreboding evil spirits cannot cross over. Bring great success implementing change for it is by Your Name Jesus that we pray.
- "These things I, Jesus, have spoken unto you, that in Me you might have peace. In the world you shall have tribulation,but be of good cheer, I have overcome the world." (John 16:33)
6. Trump victory is the end of the line for Obama judicial nominees - USA Today
With some 70 days to go before Donald Trump takes control of the White House, the President-elect's senior team is working to choose key leadership roles. While he campaigned on being an outsider, experts say he should include insiders as well. Supreme Court nominee Merrick Garland is among dozens of judicial nominees by President Obama that have not been confirmed and are unlikely to win approval now that Republican Donald Trump has won the presidency. Fifty-nine of Obama's nominees to the federal courts still haven't been confirmed by the Senate. Thirty of these have already cleared the Senate Judiciary Committee and are awaiting a vote on the Senate floor. Three of the pending nominees - Julien Neals of New Jersey, Mary Flores of Florida and Edward Stanton III of Tennessee - have been in limbo for more than a year and a half.
Senate Democrats point out that all of then-president George W. Bush's nominees who had cleared the Judiciary Committee were confirmed by the Democratic-controlled Senate before the end of his presidency. But Senate Republicans, who now hold a majority, are not expected to give any of Obama's pending nominees a vote now that Trump will be taking office in January - not even Stanton, who has the backing of Tennessee's Republican senators. (Read more)
- Father God, give Mr. Trump and his senior team Your wisdom as they begin filling key leadership positions. Some decisions that have been successfully achieved by the present President do not seem to be for the good of our nation, i.e., the Trans-Pacific Partnership and ransom money of $400 million dollars in cash to Iran. Lord, forgive the wrongs this president has done to our nation, and bind any plans he may have that are not of You from this day forward until he leaves office in January. Send Your angels to fight for righteousness in our nation. Your plans are orderly, perfect and for the good of Your people. As President-elect Trump takes office, give him Your guidance to put our nation back to "One Nation Under God." Thank You for being our hope. Amen.
- "For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, says the Lord, thoughts of peace and not evil, to give you a future and a hope." (Jeremiah 29:11)
7. Trump Now Wants to Keep Popular Obamacare Provisions, Scrap Rest - Bloomberg.com
President-elect Donald Trump reversed himself on completely eliminating the Affordable Care Act, President Barack Obama's signature health law, saying instead he would keep two popular features and pledged no gap in coverage as it's replaced.
In an interview with Lesley Stahl to air Sunday on "60 Minutes," Trump said he would like to keep the portions of the law requiring coverage of pre-existing conditions and children living at home under the age of 26, according to excerpts of the interview released by CBS News.
The ban on insurers denying coverage to individuals who are sick "happens to be one of the strongest assets," of the Affordable Care Act, Trump said. He acknowledged that keeping the provision allowing children to stay on their parents' plans for a period of time "adds cost, but it's very much something we're going to try and keep."
The president-elect said he plans to repeal the law, commonly known as Obamacare, and replace it with new regulations "simultaneously." (Read more)
- Father in Heaven, as President-elect Trump is sworn into office in January, he faces many decisions. Let his decisions be Your decisions. Healthcare in our country is a huge issue. Mr. Obama's healthcare plan has left many citizens without any healthcare because it is too expensive and they face high penalties if they are not covered under a plan. Some have had to decide whether to enroll in Obamacare or whether to meet the essential needs of their families. Please give Team Trump wisdom and knowledge on this issue. Surround Mr. Trump with wise and trustworthy people. Reveal anyone that is a Judas in the camp and deal with them as you will.
- "Through wisdom a house is built, And by understanding it is established; By knowledge the rooms are filled With all precious and pleasant riches. A wise man is strong. Yes a man of knowledge increases strength; For by wise counsel you will wage your own war, And in a multitude of counselors there is safety." (Proverbs 24:3-6)
8. Egyptian MP: Trump's Election Means 'Dark Days for Muslim Brotherhood' - Breitbart
An Egyptian lawmaker celebrated Donald Trump's victory in Tuesday's U.S. presidential elections as 'a strong message against Islamists.' Mustafa Juneidi said he was sure Trump was going to win, and said that 'dark days are awaiting the Muslim Brotherhood and their allies.' He also said that Egypt's relations with the US 'will improve, as Trump already named President [Abdel Fatah] Sisi as a hero and a strong ally who was shunned by the Obama Administration.' He further said that Trump's victory signals the victory of social media over the mainstream media that was biased in Hillary Clinton's favor. 'Trump's election means that people no longer believe what the media tells them.' (Read more)
- Father, thank You for hearing our prayers for the election. The election of Mr. Donald Trump has resulted in positive things happening nationally and internationally. One example is the Egyptian nation's encouragement that their relations with the United States will be improved now that President-elect Trump will be in the oval office. We thank You that the fierce grip of the Muslim Brotherhood is about to be broken at the global level. Mainstream media has been biased in their reporting of the campaigns and continue to do so post-election.
We ask You to bring truth to light and things hidden to be unveiled. May the Muslims, their allies and all others living in darkness without You come into the light of Your salvation. Thank you for Your mercy and grace and for loving us so much that You gave Your only son to pay the debt for our sins. Your children can choose everlasting life because He died and rose again. Our God reigns. - @@@@@@@@@
9. Trump Camp Quietly Walks Back Promises to Move Embassy to Jerusalem, Dismantle Iran Deal - Breaking Israel News
A top foreign policy adviser to President-elect Donald Trump indicated Thursday that some of the hard-line promises the controversial candidate made during his presidential campaign would be re-tooled and softened in the implementation stage, including his pledges to to immediately move America's Israeli embassy to Jerusalem and to dismantle the Iranian nuclear deal.
Trump had vowed that if he were elected, he would "100 percent" move the embassy from Tel Aviv, a highly political move which would essentially translate to US recognition of Jerusalem as the capital of Israel - something it has, until now, refused to do, ostensibly for fear of angering Palestinians who claim the city as their own.
However, Walid Phares, a senior policy aide to Trump, appeared to amend the pledge in a BBC interview on Thursday, saying that the Trump administration would only move the embassy to Jerusalem "under consensus." He did not define whose consensus he meant, or on what terms.
"Many presidents of the United States have committed to do that, and he said as well that he will do that, but he will do it under consensus," Phares said. (Read more)
- Father, this statement by Walid Phares is so serious . . . we ask that this news be confirmed by more than one witness. Lord God, Israel is "the apple of Your eye," and no one can touch that land without being held accountable to You. We ask that You would grant Your wisdom to our new President-Elect, with this truth. Forgive him, Lord, and help him to know Your way in this critical matter. In Your name, amen.
- "When a man voweth a vow unto Hashem, or sweareth an oath to bind his soul with a bond, he shall not break his word; he shall do according to all that proceedeth out of his mouth." (Numbers 30:3)
10. Taliban bomber kills four Americans at NATO base in Afghanistan - Reuters
A Taliban suicide bomber dressed as a laborer blew himself up at the NATO air base at Bagram north of the Afghan capital Kabul on Saturday, killing four Americans and wounding at least 17 people, officials said.
Two U.S. military service members and two U.S. contractors were killed, and 16 other U.S. service members were wounded, along with a Polish soldier who was part of the NATO mission, U.S. Secretary of State Ash Carter said in a statement.
"For those who carried out this attack, my message is simple. We will not be deterred in our mission to protect our homeland and help Afghanistan secure its own future," Carter said. (Read more)
- Lord God, we extend our deep condolence to the American families who lost their lives to the Taliban terrorist. Oh Father, bind under the Blood of Jesus the demon forces who drive these people to do such wicked acts. Break their demonic power off the members of the Taliban organization and render them inoperative. Dry up those demons and send them bound to an arid desert. Change the lives of the Taliban members by giving them visions and dreams of Jesus so their souls can be saved. Stop them, Lord Jesus, by the power in Your Name we pray.
- "For, behold, the Lord will come with fire, and with His chariots like a whirlwind, to render His anger with fury, and His rebuke with flames of fire." (Isaiah 66:15)
11. Keith Ellison picks up backing of Harry Reid in race for next DNC chairman - Washington Post
Rep. Keith Ellison (D-Minn.) picked up another high-profile supporter on Sunday in his expected bid to become the next chairman of the Democratic National Committee: outgoing Senate Minority Leader Harry M. Reid (D-Nev.).
Ellison is a favorite for the position among liberal advocacy groups and lawmakers, including Sen. Bernie Sanders (I-Vt.), the runner-up in this year's Democratic presidential primaries. Reid's backing is the latest sign that support for Ellison is broad. Sen. Charles E. Schumer (D-N.Y.), Reid's likely successor, endorsed Ellison for the job on Friday. (Read more)
- Father God, if it is Your will, we ask that this man, who is a follower of Islam and a member of the Muslim Brotherhood, not be allowed to occupy this position. We ask in Your name, amen.
- "Again, truly I tell you that if two of you on earth agree about anything they ask for, it will be done for them by my Father in heaven." (Matthew 18:19)
12. Trump backs off promise of special prosecutor for Clinton - Chicago Sun Times
President-elect Donald Trump spent the weekend in Trump Tower in New York huddling with advisers. In an interview broadcast Sunday CBS "60 Minutes" he retreated from his promise to appoint a special prosector to investigate Hillary Clinton.
CBS correspondent Lesley Stahl, who conducted the interview said, "what we discovered . . . was that some of his signature issues at the heart of his campaign were not meant to be taken literally, but as opening bids for negotiation."
In the interview, taped Friday at Trump's penthouse home in Trump Tower, Trump revealed the following. (Read more)
- O Lord, please give Your wisdom to Donald Trump in every decision he must make now, quickly, in Your name, amen.
- "But if any of you lacks wisdom, let him ask of God, who gives to all generously and without reproach, and it will be given to him." (James 1:5)
The Daily Jot
Friday, November 11, 2016
Holding accountability, seizing opportunity
Exit polls showed that some 80% of Christian evangelicals voted for President-Elect Donald Trump. Trump carried a percentage point less of the white vote than did his previous Republican nominee Mitt Romney. Trump gained over Romney with Blacks and Latinos. So this was not a "race" charged election, unless you consider that we are all one race, the human race. Christians stood in the gap and made up the hedge, otherwise Hillary Clinton would be President. That's a fact. So all the deplorable, unredeemable, basement dwelling radical Bible thumpers elected a US President. But mark my word, the biggest threat to America right now, this very day, is the Christian evangelical.
This election demonstrated that when Christians decide to do something in this representative republic, it can get done--If we act in unity and are led by the Holy Spirit. We have the power to hold accountability in this nation. We also have the God-given mandate to "overcome evil with good." We are a threat to the nation because if we go back to our homes and families thinking that the job is done, that Trump will take care of business and all will be well, the nation will fail miserably. Christians must remain more engaged in society otherwise this nation will look like the protests of the losers across the country, who are protesting that Trump won and they are now "afraid" to be women, illegal immigrants and Muslims.
There are so many Christians wanting revival, but that is not going to happen unless Christians reach out to society with the good news of the gospel. It would be revolutionary act, not a bunch of Christians getting together for a show. We need a Revivalution to hold accountability in this nation. It starts with building on the very thing that brought us together in this election. The one thing American Christians apparently will stand in unity against is a known and recognizable evil. We saw what that looked and felt like and we need to keep doing it. Otherwise we will have a Matthew 12:45 situation where an unclean spirit comes out of a man but returns "and takes with himself seven other spirits more wicked than himself, and they enter in and dwell there: and the last state of that man is worse than the first."
We can't accomplish this Revivalution by being all "holier than thou." We have to show by example the standard we live by. We need to speak into peoples' lives without being judgmental or legalistic. We need to know our place-ours is to show Christ to others, the Holy Spirit will convict them, and then we can coach 'em up. We have a tremendous opportunity to hold accountability by exercising our faith; being firm, but not offensive; showing love and respect; disagreeing without being disagreeable or sanctimonious; living by God's code of love, truth, honor, and justice. Lead by example.
When we see people protesting the election, or saying we are racist because of our vote, it's easy to look at them as whiny ignorant loser pawns of the godless communist agenda, but we need to be above that. We need to show by example that we are not bigots, racists, xenophobes, homophobes or whatever other politically correct phobia they have invented. Jesus said in Matthew 5:44-45, "Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you; That you may be the children of your Father which is in heaven." This is a time to seize the opportunity, and hold accountability in changing our nation for the better. Let's do it!
Have a Blessed and Powerful Day!
Updates from PrayerSurgeNow
Updates from PrayerSurgeNow
Dai Sup Han has welcomed all of our prayer partners to join him in these anointed prayer calls.
To view the agenda now posted for these daily, and weekly, conference calls, please go here.
Join Our Prayer Canopy!
Join Our Prayer Canopy!
"So the nations will fear the name of the Lord
And all the kings of the earth Your glory." (Psalm 102:15)
God is using His people to build a Canopy of Prayer across our nation, to stand in the gap before His Throne of Grace in repentance for our personal and national sins; and to pray against all enemies, foreign and domestic.
We meet at 7:00 p.m. EDT, NOW EVERY NIGHT, in an "open forum." We now offer targeted prayer points, as we seek Him daily for the burdens of His heart, and to pray them through.
Time: 7:00 p.m. EDT/6:00 p.m.CDT/5:00 p.m.MDT/4:00 p.m. PDT
NEW!! Conference number: 712-770-4340
Access Code: 543555#
> > > We are now joined with 23 other ministries who are praying over this phone line, 24/7, until Inauguration Day! Please call anytime and join in!
You can learn more about the history of Capitol Hill Prayer Partners, as well as how Abba has now birthed our Prayer Canopy, by going here.