Prayers for Back-to-School
Written by Cindy Jacobs. Go here.
Saturday morning: Join PrayerSurgeNow's weekly Conference Call. Go here.
Note: This weekend, PrayerSurgeNOW will
launch its TENTH YEAR of conference calls!
Blood Red Moon Visible over New York City!
Capitol Hill Prayer Partners
"A National Prayer Alliance"
P.O. Box 5152
Herndon, VA 20172-1970
The Daily Brief:
"Praying for All in Authority"
Thursday, August 25, 2016
"Standing Together in the Kingdom of God . . .
Under the Cross of Christ"
"The Lord takes pleasure in those who fear Him,
In those who hope in His mercy." (Psalm 147:11)
The Middle East in Focus
Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu spoke with Russian President Vladimir Putin on Tuesday night and discussed regional issues and the Israeli-Palestinian peace process.
According to the Kremlin presidential website, "the two leaders exchanged opinions on issues surrounding the settlement in the Middle East and current aspects of the general situation in the region." (Read more)
2. 'Hezbollah's role in Syria will change its next conflict with Israel' - Israel Hayom
The participation of Hezbollah in the fighting in Syria will change the face of the organization's next conflict with Israel, Knesset Foreign Affairs and Defense Committee Chairman Avi Dichter told a delegation of visiting U.S. congressional diplomatic advisers on Monday.
"Hezbollah's participation in the Syria fighting is both bad news and good news for Israel," Dichter said. "The good news is that thus far, Hezbollah has lost more than 1,600 terrorists in battle and has about 5,000 wounded. [Syrian] rebels are taking terrorists from the group captive, including in Aleppo last week."
However, Dichter said, the bad news is that Hezbollah and Syria are "learning to fight on a large scale, in platoons and battalion, while using sophisticated weaponry and heavy, precise arms that they receive from Iran." (Read more)
3. US to citizens: Get out of Gaza - Israel National News
The United States on Tuesday reiterated its recommendation that Americans in Gaza leave the territory controlled by Hamas, which Washington calls a terrorist group, "as soon as possible."
The warning comes in wake of a sudden Gaza attack on the border city of Sderot. Luckily, the rocket fired from Gaza landed between two buildings, injuring no one. The IDF returned fire on several Hamas military targets in response to the ceasefire breach.
Washington regularly updates warning notices to Americans traveling to and living in countries around the world. (Read more)
4. IDF opens 7 criminal cases into Gaza war, shuts book on school shelling - Times of Israel
Two years after the 2014 Gaza War, the Israel Defense Forces has opened seven criminal investigations into incidents that took place during the fighting, the Military Advocate General's office reported Wednesday.
At the same time, the army's top judicial official determined that several deadly bombardments in the Strip, including a widely condemned strike near a Rafah school that killed several people, were carried out with proper procedures followed.
"MAG found that the targeting process in question accorded with Israeli domestic law and international law requirements," it wrote. (Read more)
5. State capitulates to hunger striking terrorist's demands - Israel National News
Terrorist Bilal Kayed, who was in administrative detention and is hospitalized at the Barzilai Hospital after hunger striking, has reached an agreement with Israeli authorities according to which he will be released from administrative detention and will stop his 70-day hunger strike.
Kayed's lawyers reached an agreement with the state that his administrative detention will not be renewed after six months unless new information emerges which supports his staying in jail.
The agreement will be brought before the High Court on Thursday as part of the petition presented by the terrorist against his administrative detention. (Read more)
The Daily Brief
Every prayer below is presented to our Lord in the Name of Jesus Christ, amen.
1. Huma Abedin, Hillary's Bribe Broker - Right Side News
The trove of newly released emails obtained by watchdog group Judicial Watch through the courts appear to show that Abedin served as a gatekeeper auctioning access to the would-be president in exchange for donations to the Clinton Foundation.
When individuals wanted to meet with Hillary, Abedin would say no, and introduce them to the foundation. After the so-called donation was received access to Clinton would be approved. (Read more)
- Lord, the more deeply we look into the workings of the Clinton Foundation, the worse this becomes. But Lord, You are the Omniscient One, who sees all and who knows all. We ask that, in the end, any illegal activities that have been committed by the Clintons and/or their Foundation would be brought to light and judged. Father, we thank You that we do not yet live in a dictatorship, but in a republican form of government. Holy God, we come to you, asking for justice, in Your name, amen.
- "I will make justice the measuring line, And righteousness the plummet; The hail will sweep away the refuge of lies, And the waters will overflow the hiding place." (Isaiah 28:17)
2. Our World: Soros's campaign of global chaos - Jerusalem Post
Major media outlets in the US have ignored the leak of thousands of emails from billionaire George Soros's Open Society Foundation by the activist hacker group DCLeaks. The OSF is the vehicle through which Soros has funneled billions of dollars over the past two decades to non-profit organizations in the US and throughout the world. According to the documents, Soros has given more than $30 million to groups working for Hillary Clinton's election in November, making him her largest single donor. So it is likely the case that the media's support for Clinton has played some role in the mainstream media's bid to bury the story.
It is also likely however, that at least some news editors failed to understand why the leaked documents were worth covering. Most of the information was already public knowledge. Soros's massive funding of far-left groups in the US and throughout the world has been documented for more than a decade. But failing to see the significance of the wider story because many of the details were already known is a case of missing the forest for the trees. The DCLeaks document dump is a major story because it exposes the forest of Soros's funding networks.
The first thing that we see is the megalomaniacal nature of Soros's philanthropic project. No corner of the globe is unaffected by his efforts. No policy area is left untouched.(Read more)
- Our Lord, and our God, we ask You to "disarm" George Soros, by stripping him of his wealth and giving it, as You promised, to the righteous to bring the Gospel to the world!! Also, we ask for this man's soul to be taken from the enemy and become wholly yours!! We ask that You would help this narcissistic man to humble himself before You, and receive You as his Lord and Savior. We love You, Lord, and we ask that You would show Yourself to all mankind as our kind, humble, and loving Lord. Amen.
- "Trouble pursues the sinner, but the righteous are rewarded with good things. A good person leaves an inheritance for their children's children, but a sinner's wealth is stored up for the righteous." (Proverbs 13:21,22)
3. Hillary Clinton's Top Aide Huma Abedin Published Articles that Blamed USA for 911, Blamed Women For Violence- Breitbart The Daily Mail and the New York Post continue to build on the damning case against Hillary Clinton's top aide Huma Abedin that the mainstream media continues to ignore. With a blockbuster story out Sunday that shows that Journal for Muslim Minority Affairs published articles blaming the U.S. for 9/11, suggesting women were asking for rape by dressing provocatively, and that, according to the Post, "in 1999 published a book, edited by her mother, that justifies the barbaric practice of female genital mutilation under Islamic law." (Read more)
- Father, we pray that You will continue to reveal truth about this woman who is so close to Hillary Clinton. In the pressure from this scrutiny, let her heart and mind be changed.
- "Through Your precepts I get understanding; therefore I hate every false way." (Psalm 119:104)
4. Hillary Clinton's Attack on Breitbart News is an Attack on Press Freedom - Breitbart
Hillary Clinton has a new target in her campaign against Donald Trump: Breitbart News. Her goal is not just to use Breitbart as a political foil, but to shut the site down entirely.
Deputy communications director Christina Reynolds sent a fundraising email earlier this week claiming that while other conservative news outlets had a "right to exist," Breitbart News did not.
The Democratic National Committee - recently embroiled in an antisemitism scandal - tried to make an issue of our headlines . . .
. . . The reason Breitbart is the target is not just because our executive chairman is the new CEO of the Trump campaign. Far more important is the fact that Breitbart editor Peter Schweizer has exposed the Clinton Foundation and Hillary Clinton's pay-for-play corruption at the State Department with his bestselling book, Clinton Cash. Clinton's false accusations of racism are typical - and show her desperation. (Read more)
- Father, we plead with You for mercy over America, to preserve the freedoms You founded over 200 years ago. In the political rhetoric of this campaign, we ask that hearts and minds be transformed by Your Spirit. Bring understanding and repentance to Americans, Lord, we ask on our knees.
- "In the midst of the years make it known; in wrath remember mercy." (Hab. 3:2b)
5. Family: Cancer patient killed in Zion attack a 'kind-hearted free spirit' - Chicago Tribune
. . . According to Zion police, Vincel was attacked about 9:30 p.m. Aug. 15 outside the Cancer Treatment Centers of America's Guest Quarters West, a hotel accommodation for patients at 1911 27th St. Police said she had been sitting with another person in front of the building.
Police reported a man in dark clothing approached her and hit her in the head with a blunt object. She died the next day at Advocate Condell Medical Center in Libertyville. Relatives said Vincel was scheduled to undergo cancer treatment the night she was attacked. Nobody has been charged for the attack.
Cancer Treatment Center officials have offered a $25,000 reward for information leading to the arrest and conviction. Zion police called in the Lake County Major Crimes Task Force to assist in the investigation. (Read more)
- Father, these random beatings and killings must stop. We ask that Your Spirit move in Mighty Power over the United States, stopping criminals before they strike at others. We have seen you do great things, Lord, so we ask once again for a move of Your Spirit. We ask, too, that You would comfort the family of this precious woman as they grieve her loss, in Your name, amen.
- "And whatever you ask in My Name, that I will do, that the Father may be glorified in the Son. If you ask anything in My Name, I will do it." (John 14:13,14)
6. 'Substantial damage' reported after tornadoes touch down in Indiana - Fox News
Tornadoes that touched down in central Indiana tore roofs off apartment buildings, sent air conditioners falling onto parked cars and cut power to thousands of people, but left no one seriously injured.
About a dozen people suffered minor injuries as the twisters moved through the area Wednesday, Indiana State Police Capt. David Bursten said. Most of those injuries were in Howard County and included a resident who was trapped in a home by one of the storms.
A 5-month-old child who suffered a laceration in Montgomery County was among the injured, Bursten said. He added that residents took the approaching storms seriously, which he thinks prevented more injuries from occurring. (Read more)
- Father we ask for Your comfort for the families affected by these tornadoes. As fires rage in the West, Floods begin to recede in the South, and tornadoes tear through the Midwest, earthquakes hit in diverse places around the world, we pray that people will seek Your Face.
- ". . . if My people who are called by My Name will humble themselves, and pray and seek My face, and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin and heal their land." (2 Chronicles 7:14)
7. North Korea Missile Threat Grows Under Kim Jong Un: General - Military.com
The commander of Army forces in the Pacific said Wednesday that North Korea's 300-mile launch of a missile from a submarine was more evidence of the drastically increased missile threat under the latest Kim family dictator, Kim Jong Un.
North Korea has launched 31 missiles in the four years since Kim succeeded his late father, Kim Jong Il, compared to the nine missile launches in 17 years of the elder Kim's rule, said Army Gen. Robert O. Brown, commander of U.S. Army Pacific.
"That tells you a lot about North Korea's intentions," Brown told Pentagon reporters by phone from his headquarters at Fort Shafter in Hawaii. "I am very worried, as you look at the trend." (Read more)
- Father, we understand that much of Kim's rhetoric is bluster. But as they grow in strength and capabilities, that bluster may turn into real danger. We pray that You will bind him tightly and prevent him from dangerous and foolish actions that could start wars.
- ". . . but fools despise wisdom and instruction." (Proverbs 1:7b)
8. Syrian regime and Isis carried out chemical attacks, say UN investigators - The Guardian
An international team has concluded that the Assad regime and Islamic State militants carried out chemical attacks in Syria during 2014 and 2015.
The team from the UN and the Organisation for the Prohibition of Chemical Weapons (OPCW) accused the Syrian government of using chlorine gas in two attacks and Isis fighters of using mustard gas in one. The UN security council established a joint UN-OPCW investigative team a year ago to identify those responsible for chemical attacks in Syria, and it examined nine cases in seven towns where chemical weapons were believed to have been used.
. . . The UN-OPCW team said that between December 2015 and August 2016 it received more than 130 new allegations from UN member states of the use of chemical weapons or toxic chemicals as weapons in Syria. It said 13 alleged the use of sarin, 12 mustard gas, four VX nerve gas, 41 chlorine, and 61 other toxic chemicals. (Read more)
- Lord, as new investigations have uncovered the use of "weapons of mass destruction" in the hands of evil groups, we pray that You will intervene to protect Your people in these regions. We are aware that the wicked will never do what is right, so we ask You to protect our brethren in the Middle East.
- " . . . Some trust in chariots, and some in horses; but we will remember the name of the Lord our God." (Psalm 20:7)
9. How Many Guns Did the U.S. Lose Track of in Iraq and Afghanistan? Hundreds of Thousands - New York Times
Early this year, a Facebook user in Baghdad using the name Hussein Mahyawi posted a photograph of a slightly worn M4 assault rifle he was offering for sale. Veterans of the latest war in Iraq immediately recognized it. It was a standard American carbine equipped with a holographic sight, a foregrip that was military-issue during the occupation and a sticker bearing a digital QR code used by American forces for inventory control. Except for one detail - an aftermarket pistol grip, the sort of accessory with which combatants of the current generation often pimp their guns - it was a dead ringer for any of the tens of thousands of M4s the Pentagon handed out to Iraqi security forces and various armed militias after toppling Saddam Hussein in 2003. And here it was on the open market, ready for bids.
Was this a surprise? No. A little more than four years after the United States withdrew all its military forces from Iraq, and not quite two years after a smaller number of American troops began returning to the country to help fight the Islamic State, the open sale of such an M4 was part of Iraq's day-to-day arms-trafficking routine. Mahyawi's carbine was another data point attesting to an extraordinary and dangerous failure of American arms-trafficking and public accountability and to a departure from a modern military's most basic practice: keeping track of the guns. (Read more)
- Father, the US government has a history of gun-running, and losing track of arms. We pray for accountability, and truth. We pray that You will stop the practice of giving away weapons that seem to end up in the Black Market or even in the hands of jihadists.
- "There is no peace, says the Lord, for the wicked." (Isaiah 48:22)
10. 15,000 Church Members Quit in 4 Days After Lutheran Church of Norway Offers Easy Exit Plan - Christian Post
In a bid to organize the church's records, the Lutheran Church, which is the official religion of state in Norway according to AFP, put up a web page last Monday allowing people to verify their status, allowing them to sign up or deregister. As of last Friday according to the church, some 15,053 members of the flock opted to leave with the bulk of that number, 10,854, choosing to drop their membership in the church last Monday.
Reacting to the sudden purging of its rolls, Church council leader Kristin Gunleiksrud Raaum said in a translation of a statement posted on the church's website that the church would continue to be transparent about its new online system and that it allows members who no longer want to be a part of the church to leave with less hassle.
"We will continue to have a broad and open national church. But no one should be a member of a religious community against their will, and therefore I am glad that this self-solution is in place. Those who mistakenly listed as a member of the Norwegian Church or who do not wish to be members can now easily change their status, and it will give us a more accurate registry," said Raaum. (Read more)
- Father this is simply a symptom of the church in these days. We pray for a relationship to You for every person, whether they were members of a "national church" or not. Only a personal, life-giving relationship to You can heal the world today.
- "Most assuredly, I say to you, unless one is born again, he cannot see the Kingdom of God." (John 3:3)
The Daily Jot
Thursday, August 25, 2016
Clinton enriching herself like a third world dictator
Democratic Presidential nominee Hillary Clinton's campaign is not denying that the Clinton Foundation took money from people in exchange for meetings at the State Department. Clinton's campaign, however, is attacking the veracity of the story by saying that Associate Press, who broke the story that Clinton operated a pay to play scheme for favors and access to her at the State Department, only studied a small sample of the number of meetings where there was money offered for favors. The fact, remains, however, that AP found a documented pattern and a notable system of corruption. This story confirms what was reported Monday by government investigative watchdog, Judicial Watch.
Judicial Watch released 725 of new State Department documents and 20 previously unreleased emails, in which the former Secretary of State's top aide Huma Abedin "provided influential Clinton Foundation donors special, expedited access to the secretary of state. In many instances, the preferential treatment provided to donors was at the specific request of Clinton Foundation executive Douglas Band." Judicial Watch says, "These records further appear to contradict statements by Clinton that, "as far as she knew," all of her government emails were turned over to the State Department." These and the AP investigation reveal an elaborate scheme to enrich the Clintons while she was Secretary of State.
Judicial Watch states: "The Abedin emails reveal that the longtime Clinton aide apparently served as a conduit between Clinton Foundation donors and Hillary Clinton while Clinton served as secretary of state. In more than a dozen email exchanges, Abedin provided expedited, direct access to Clinton for donors who had contributed from $25,000 to $10 million to the Clinton Foundation. In many instances, Clinton Foundation top executive Doug Band, who worked with the Foundation throughout Hillary Clinton's tenure at State, coordinated closely with Abedin. In Abedin's June deposition to Judicial Watch, she conceded that part of her job at the State Department was taking care of "Clinton family matters."
Worse yet, State Department spokesman Mark Toner told reporters Monday that there were no improprieties with Abedin or Clinton because that's simply "evidence of the way the process works." Ever wonder how third world dictators become so wealthy? Hillary Clinton just showed the world how it's done in America. She fleeced people for access and enriched herself in doing so. Clinton used the State Department as her little dictatorship and received bribes. In Exodus 23:8 the Lord says, "And you shall take no bribe: for the bribe blinds the wise, and perverts the words of the righteous." Some translations say a bribe subverts the cause of the just. Is there no end to Clinton's dishonesty?
Have a Blessed and Powerful Day!
By Gary Bauer
Published on Wednesday, August 24th
Hillary Clinton is taking it on the chin today. The Associated Press story we mentioned in yesterday's report exposing her pay-to-play scheme continues to dominate the news.
The front page of the New York Post has a great headline: "DOUGH NATION." See it here.
The Washington Post editorial board blasted Hillary, writing:
"After promising to avoid any conflict or appearance of conflict, Mrs. Clinton left ample room for perceptions that access to the Clinton Foundation could enable access to the government. Foundation staff appealed to Mrs. Clinton's staff on behalf of donors, including foreign ones. . . Impressions such as these are corrosive to national institutions."
USA Today's editors wrote: "The only way to eliminate the odor surrounding the foundation is to wind it down and put it in mothballs, starting today."
In case you missed it, let me remind you of what the Associated Press discovered: "More than half the people outside the government who met with Hillary Clinton while she was secretary of state gave money -- either personally or through companies or groups -- to the Clinton Foundation. It's an extraordinary proportion indicating her possible ethics challenges if elected president."
If elected, Hillary will be the most ethically challenged president we have had in a very long time!
As Tom Fitton of Judicial Watch recently said, "It is impossible to tell where the Clinton Foundation ends and the State Department begins." The "extraordinary proportion" of foundation donors who got access to the secretary of state is too great to be coincidental. But this is what the Clintons do best. (Excerpt)
World War III Alert!
Article One: WW3 Alert: NATO Stands Up To Putin, Russia Becomes Dangerous
NATO is not letting Vladimir Putin have his way as the alliance seeks to stand up to the Russian threat through more aggressive actions. However, Russia is making a move of its own, which could create more tension across the European region. Is the world about to face the next world war?
NATO Stands Up to Putin
Apart from previous efforts, NATO has reportedly been stacking troops across Europe as a response to the perceived aggressive actions of Russia. Despite claims that NATO and Russia's communication lines remain open for peace, the recent efforts of both parties have been linked to one thing: in preparation for a war.
Tensions between NATO and Russia have risen throughout the years following the annexation of Crimea. Since Russia has been assembling troops once more near Ukraine, NATO has assured members and the world that it will be increasing its presence to deter Russian aggression. The move has also prompted Russia to act on its own and stack up military forces.. .
The source clarified that all activities are defensive in nature and in line with the organization's international commitments and responsibilities. The source added that the alliance is keeping communication lines open.
Russia Becomes Dangerous
Nonetheless, Russia appears to be becoming more dangerous.
According to Daily Star, Russia has been spotted loading dozens of vehicles to a ferry, sparking invasion fears. According to the report, CCTV footage from the Kerch Strait ferry reveals that Russia is loading vehicles in what many believe to be parts of its efforts for a full-scale invasion. The strait crosses from Russia into occupied Crimea. There were also unmarked military trucks and armored personal carriers seen. (Morning News USA) Read more here.
Article Two: Russia Kicks Off Major Combat Readiness Check
MOSCOW (Sputnik) - Snap combat readiness checks will take place on August 25-31 in Russia's Southern, Western and Central military districts, as well as the Northern Fleet, Aerospace Forces and Airborne Troops, Russian Defense Minister Sergei Shoigu said Thursday.
"Today, another unannounced inspection begun in accordance with a decision by the Supreme Commander of the Armed Forces of the Russian Federation. Forces of the Southern [military district], as well as parts of the forces of the Western and Central military districts, the Northern Fleet, the High Command of the Aerospace Forces, the command of the Airborne Troops are set on full combat readiness starting 7:00 Moscow time [4:00 GMT]," Shoigu said at a meeting with military leadership.
According to the minister, the inspection will allow to assess how the three military would react to crises in the country's southwest. (Read more)
(Note: Independent sources indicate that at 7:00 a.m. this morning, Moscow time, air raid sirens sounded across the city as part of this drill.)
Article Three: It's all About Oil
The writer, showing maps of the region, indicates that the conflict here is over the location of an oil pipeline. Russia does not want to see its supply of oil cut off; hence the current conflict.
- Father God, only the oil of Your Holy Spirit can quell these increasingly disturbed waters between the U.S. and our NATO allies versus Russia. Come, Lord Jesus, we pray. Stay the hand of our enemy at this set time, O Lord. We ask that You enter into this embittered region, bringing Your peace. In Your name, amen.
- "On his robe and on his thigh he has this name written: king of kings and lord of lords." (Revelation 19:16)
"For the kingdom is the LORD'S And He rules over the nations." (Psalm 22:28)
More Daily Features
The Persecuted Church
A Christian Leader in China is given a Sentence of Seven years in Jail
Another innocent Christian is being deprived of his freedom for standing up for his faith in God.
Christian church leader Hu Shigen has been sentenced to seven years of imprisonment in China, as the communist country continues its crackdown against human rights activists.
According to a report from BBC News, Hu was convicted after a trial that lasted only a few hours. He was jailed for "damaging national security and harming social stability"-charges that the Christian church leader pleaded guilty to.
Aside from his imprisonment, Hu was also stripped of his political rights for five years.
HE GIVETH MORE GRACE
"He giveth more grace." (James 4:6)
He giveth more grace as our burdens grow greater,
He sendeth more strength as our labors increase;
To added afflictions He addeth His mercy,
To multiplied trials he multiplies peace.
When we have exhausted our store of endurance,
When our strength has failed ere the day is half done,
When we reach the end of our hoarded resources
Our Father's full giving is only begun.
His love has no limits, His grace has no measure,
His power no boundary known unto men;
For out of His infinite riches in Jesus
He giveth, and giveth, and giveth again.
Please go here.
About the Author:
Words: Annie J. Flint
Music: Ray Steadman-Allen
About the hymn:
Signs and Wonders
Spectacular blood red moon photo captured over New York skyline
Jennifer Khordi took the breathtaking image at 840mm from 25 miles away in New Jersey (NJ), describing it as "one of the most amazing things I have ever seen".
The semi-professional photographer, who is from NJ, shared a series of photos of the incredible moon rising behind the World Trade Center in Manhattan on Instagram and Facebook.
"It was just absolutely amazing to see this," she said. "I plotted this shot and lined up with a lookout 25 miles from Manhattan.
"I think the best one is where the moon is directly behind the World Trade Center.
> > > Be sure to see this amazing photo of the Blood Red Moon over New York City by going here,
(Source: Daily Mail UK; www.watch.org)
"There will be signs in the sun, moon and stars. On the earth, nations will be in anguish and perplexity at the roaring and tossing of the sea." (Luke 21:25)
The Good News Corner
Survivors of California Wildfires Praise God for Saving Their Lives
Southern California)-[Christian Headlines] Residents of California whose homes were burned by the wildfires that have been ravaging the state expressed their thankfulness to God that they are still alive.
More than 26 wildfires have been burning through half a million acres, according to The Atlantic. Many people have been forced to evacuate and have lost their homes.
Mercy Me - "Beautiful"
Election 2016: Prayer Resources
Election 2016: Prayer Resources
"Choose some wise, understanding and respected men from each of your tribes, and I will set them over you." (Deuteronomy 1:13)
> > > Please find below the Election Prayer Resources that have been recently added to our list. To view the archive section, go here.
To view our recently archived articles, go here.
To view the most recently archived resources, go here.
Join Our Prayer Canopy!
"So the nations will fear the name of the Lord And all the kings of the earth Your glory." (Psalm 102:15)
God is using His people to build a Canopy of Prayer across our nation, to stand in the gap before His Throne of Grace in repentance for our personal and national sins; and to pray against all enemies, foreign and domestic.
We meet at 7:00 p.m. EDT, Monday through Friday, in an "open forum." We have no set agenda, but to seek Him daily for the burdens of His heart, and to pray them through . . .
All are welcome to join us in this exciting new venture!
We meet every evening, Monday through Friday
Time: 7:00 p.m. EDT/6:00 p.m.CDT/5:00 p.m.MDT/4:00 p.m. PDT
Conference number: 605-562-3140
Access Code: 290787#
You can learn more about the history of Capitol Hill Prayer Partners, as well as how Abba has now birthed our Prayer Canopy, by going here.