Capitol Hill Prayer Partners
"A National Prayer Alliance"
P.O. Box 5152
Herndon, VA 20172-1970
The Daily Brief:
"Praying for All in Authority"
Thursday, August 18, 2016
"Standing Together in the Kingdom of God . . .
Under the Cross of Christ"
"Let those who love the Lord hate evil, for he guards the lives of his faithful ones and delivers them from the hand of the wicked." (Psalm 97:10)
A Special Prayer Focus
A Special Prayer Focus:
Increasing instability throughout the Middle East, the Caucasus, and in Ukraine
The instability of this region in the Middle East and in the Caucasus is increasing daily. It is also increasingly difficult to keep up with all the breaking news in this region now -- news which will eventually impact the well-being of our nation and of Israel.
Below please find several key headlines posted today. In each case, we submit the following prayers and decrees over this entire region of the globe:
A. Intercede for the government and leading authorities of these nations as they plan the future in a region that is very unstable. Pray they will each come to know our Messiah and seek the Lord daily for His guidance.
- "For the Lord gives wisdom; from His mouth come knowledge and understanding . . . " (Proverbs 2:6)
B. Decree the sovereingty of Jehovah, and praise Him for His plans are unfolding before our very eyes.
- "For the kingdom is the LORD'S: and he is the governor among the nations." (Psalm 22:28)
C. Pray for the safety of the persecuted church in each country named.
- "He will shelter you with his wings; you will find safety under his wings."
D. Lift up our own national leaders, so that America will act only in the timing of God and in the will of God.
- "But if any of you lacks wisdom, let him ask of God, who gives to all generously and without reproach, and it will be given to him." (James 1:5)
> > > HEADLINE NEWS
1. Russian Military Forces Staging Near Ukraine - Washington Free Beacon
The Pentagon has identified eight staging areas in Russia where large numbers of military forces appear to be preparing for incursions into Ukraine, according to U.S. defense officials. As many as 40,000 Russian troops, including tanks, armored vehicles, and air force units, are now arrayed along Ukraine's eastern border with Russia. (Read more)
2. Russia, spurning U.S. censure, launches second day of Syria strikes from Iran - Reuters
Russia launched a second day of air strikes against Syrian militants from an Iranian air base, rejecting U.S. suggestions its co-operation with Tehran might violate a U.N. resolution as illogical and factually incorrect.
State Department spokesman Mark Toner on Tuesday called the Iranian deployment "unfortunate," saying the United States was looking into whether the move violated U.N. Security Council resolution 2231, which prohibits the supply, sale and transfer of combat aircraft to Iran.
Russia bristled at those comments on Wednesday after announcing that Russian SU-34 fighter bombers flying from Iran's Hamadan air base had for a second day struck Islamic State targets in Syria's Deir al-Zor province, destroying two command posts and killing more than 150 militants.
"It's not our practice to give advice to the leadership of the U.S. State Department," Major-General Igor Konashenkov said in a statement. (Read more)
3. Russia Takes Swipe at U.S. State Department, Defends Using Iran Bases for Syria Strikes - NBC News
Russia took a scornful swipe at the United States on Wednesday, defending its use of Iranian air bases to launch air strikes on Syria and suggesting State Department officials should "check their logic and knowledge" over the issue.
A defense ministry spokesman made the remark after his State Department counterpart Mark Toner earlier described Moscow's use of Iranian facilities as "unfortunate, but not surprising."
Toner told reporters Tuesday that Washington was looking into whether Russia's move violated U.N. Security Council resolution 2231, which prohibits the supply, sale and transfer of combat aircraft to Iran. (Read more)
4. Iran Acknowledges Russia Using Its Air Base to Strike Syria - New York Times
In a move that could reverberate across the Middle East, Iran confirmed Wednesday that Russia is using its territory to launch airstrikes in Syria even as a second wave of Moscow's bombers flew out of the Islamic Republic to hit targets in the war-ravaged country.
The development represents a historical rapprochement with Russia that could rile U.S.-allied Gulf neighbors, strengthen Syrian President Bashar Assad and impact the war against the Islamic State group.
Russia first announced the strikes on Tuesday from near the Iranian city of Hamedan, 280 kilometers (175 miles) southwest of the Iranian capital, Tehran. On Wednesday, Russia's Defense Ministry said another wave of warplanes had departed from Iran, striking targets in eastern Syria. (Read more)
5. U.S. Turkey Airbase Nukes At Risk of Seizure From 'Terrorists': Report - Newsweek
6. For first time in conflict, Assad launches airstrikes on US-backed Kurds - Jerusalem Post
Syrian government warplanes bombed Kurdish-held areas of the northeastern city of Hasaka on Thursday for the first time in the five-year-old civil war, the Syrian Kurdish YPG militia and a monitoring group said.
People's Protection Units (YPG) spokesman Redur Xelil said the air strikes had hit Kurdish districts of the city, which is mostly controlled by Kurdish groups, and the positions of a Kurdish security force known as the Asayish. (Read more)
7. Syrian Government and Russia Are Accused of Using Napalm-Like Bombs - New York Times
BEIRUT, Lebanon - Syrian government aircraft hit the rebel-held Damascus suburb of Daraya with incendiary bombs for the third straight day on Wednesday, according to local council members, who said the weapons were packed with substances akin to napalm.
Incendiary bombs emit bright light that resembles fireworks and ignite persistent fires, heating to temperatures up to 10 times the boiling point of water.
Usually armed with thermite or phosphorus, which can cause horrific burns like those inflicted by napalm in American bombardments during the Vietnam War, the weapons are increasingly being used in attacks on rebel-held areas, especially in the contested northern city of Aleppo, according to Syrian opposition activists and human rights groups that are calling for an end to the practice. (Read more)
8. Winds of Change: Russia, US, Turkey Will 'Join Forces' to Resolve Syrian Crisis - Sputnik News
"Washington has long since changed its stance on Assad," she said. Policymakers in the US "reached an agreement with Moscow on plans with regard to establishing a government of national unity that Assad will be a part of several months ago." Turkey's foreign policy took a U-turn when Binali Yildirim replaced Ahmet Davutoglu as the country's prime minister. Yildirim announced that Ankara will focus on making friends and reducing the number of its enemies, leading to a thaw in Turkey's relations (Read more)
Israel in Focus
1. IDF arrests key Hamas elections official in the West Bank - Times of Israel
Security forces arrested a top West Bank Hamas official overnight Tuesday, drawing accusations from the Gaza-based terror group that Israel is meddling in the upcoming Palestinian municipal elections.
Hussein Abu Kweik was arrested at his home in the el-Amari refugee camp near Ramallah, the Shin Bet security agency said in a statement.
Abu Kweik is Hamas's main West Bank campaigner in the elections, which are slated for October 8. Last week, he was appointed Hamas's only representative to the PA's central elections commission, which is overseeing the elections. (Read more)
2. Netanyahu moves to head off weakening of his Likud powers - Times of Israel
A sudden battle between two Likud heavyweights is raising speculation over a possible leadership contest in the ruling party in the next election cycle.
Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu summoned Transportation Minister Yisrael Katz to a meeting Wednesday, a day after Katz pushed through the party's secretariat a series of decisions that weakened the position of the party chairmanship, held by Netanyahu. (Read more)
3. Israel, Pakistan, UAE join U.S. Air Force military exercises - JNS.org
Israel, Pakistan and the United Arab Emirates starting participated in joint aerial military exercises with the U.S. Air Force in Nevada on Monday.
While Pakistan and the UAE are both U.S. allies, Israel does not have formal relations with either Muslim country. Nevertheless, clandestine contacts between Israel, Pakistan and the UAE as well as other Sunni Muslim countries have surfaced in recent years due to a shared concern over Iran. (Read more)
4. Greek company to buy rights in two Israeli gas fields - Israel Hayom
The Greek energy company Energean Oil & Gas has agreed to buy the Delek Group's drilling rights in the Karish and Tanin gas fields for a reported $148 million, pending the approval of Israeli regulators.
Energean has been involved in gas and oil drilling and exploration for the past 35 years. Although most of its operations are focused in the Aegean Sea, it recently bought Egyptian exploration rights as well.
According to the Delek Group, the deal is "still being finalized." But Israel Hayom has learned that senior officials from Energean are expected to arrive in Israel soon to pen the agreement. Energean is expected to pay some $40 million up front and more than $108 million at a later stage, in several installations. As part of the deal, Delek will receive 9% in royalties from gas revenues associated with the two fields. (Read more)
5. Turkey submits Israel deal to parliament for approval - Times of Israel
ISTANBUL, Turkey - Turkey on Wednesday submitted to parliament a deal to normalize ties with Israel delayed by the July 15 military coup attempt, the state-run Anadolu news agency said.
The agreement has been forwarded to parliament for ratification before the legislative body goes into summer recess later this month.
In June, Turkey and Israel signed a deal to restore their ties, which hit an all-time low after the 2010 raid by Israeli commandos on a Gaza-bound Turkish flotilla that left 10 Turks dead and several IDF soldiers wounded. (Read more)
The Daily Brief
Every prayer below is presented to our Lord in the Name of Jesus Christ, amen.
1. Southern California Fire 2016 Map: Over 82,000 People Evacuated; Wildfire 'Raging Unchecked' - Christian Post
As many as 82,000 people have been told to evacuate from the mountain communities in Southern California as a massive wildfire continues "raging unchecked," according to state officials.
Fire officials said that the Bluecut Fire, which flared up on Tuesday morning, is now covering close to 18,000 acres of land at the Cajon Pass, with none of the fire contained as of Tuesday night, Reuters noted. (Read more)
- O Holy God! Here we go again! Thank You for hearing and for answering the prayers of Your people so many times in days past, and now we must turn to You again for divine help in time of need. Have mercy, O Lord, we pray, in Your name, amen!
- "In my distress I called to the LORD; I cried to my God for help. From his temple he heard my voice; my cry came before him, into his ears." (Psalm 18:6)
2. Louisiana Flood Strips Evangelical Political Leader of Everything; Family Evacuated in Canoe, Living in Motorhome - Christian Post
As thousands of homes have been impacted by the torrential rainfall this weekend in Louisiana and Mississippi, leading social conservative activist Tony Perkins has shared his own story of how he and his family were forced to evacuate their home with over 10 feet of water sitting in their way.
As the Red Cross is calling the flooding in Louisiana the "worst natural disaster to strike the United States since Superstorm Sandy," Perkins, the president of the Washington, D.C.-based Family Research Council and a resident of the Bayou State, spoke as a guest on his own Washington Watch radio program Tuesday and explained how much devastation has been caused by the flooding.
"[I have seen] nothing like this and I have been involved in disaster relief, especially here in Louisiana, working and coordinating relief efforts through several hurricanes," Perkins stressed. "This is unlike anything we have seen before." "In fact, we had to escape from our home Saturday by canoe," Perkins added. "We had about 10 feet of water at the end of our driveway. Our house flooded, a few of our cars flooded."
Perkins, who has five children, detailed how his large family scrambled to gather up spare clothes and squeezed into the watercraft and paddle away to safety. . .
He added that the Southern Baptists Convention and Convoy of Hope have also been on the ground helping aid those in need. Even for those who can't physically travel to Louisiana to help those affected by the flooding, there is still an opportunity for them to give. Samaritan's Purse has a donation fund set up to aid their U.S. disaster relief efforts.
"We are going to look for what God is going to do in this," Perkins said. "We have already seen in it an understanding of what is most important and how sometimes we get too occupied with the other things in life and you are brought back down the very essentials of what life is and what gives life its purpose and meaning." (Read more here.)
- Father, we continue to lift up prayer on behalf of the tens of thousands who have lost their homes in this disaster. Thank You, Lord, that You do care for each one. Thank You, too, for the miraculous way you spared the life of FRC President, Tony Perkins, and his family. Abba, we do need to hear his voice in this hour. Thank You, too, for sparing the life of his wife, Lawana, who even now has been preparing to home school their children again this year. May her plans not be totally disrupted, and may Your hand of grace and mercy be upon all who plan to homeschool their children, and who have been impacted by this flood, in Your name, amen.
- "Call unto me, and I will answer thee, and show thee great and mighty things, which thou knowest not." (Jer. 33:3)
3. Money talks? From Ferguson to unrest overseas, new reports reveal Soros influence - Fox News
Newly leaked emails and other files from billionaire George Soros' web of organizations are shedding light on the liberal powerbroker's extensive influence in political and diplomatic affairs. . .
Records also show the founder of Soros Fund Management, which boasts $29 billion in assets, has a vested interest in how the presidential elections play out this year.
So far, he's donated more than $25 million to Clinton and other Democratic Party members this cycle -- though that number is expected to go higher as the general election in November nears. (Read more)
- Precious Lord, we praise You for these fresh revelations that have been made public know the vast negative influence of this wealthy man. We pray that You would counter with Your strong hand all the unrest and violence that these various organizations have stirred up. We pray that more and more people will become aware of how potentially violent situations are manipulated by outside influences for a socialist outcome.
- "Do not keep talking so proudly or let your mouth speak such arrogance, for the Lord is a God who knows, and by him deeds are weighed." (1 Samuel 2:3)
4. African-American Churches Blast Black Lives Matter's Anti-Israel Stance - Breaking Israel News
A group of predominantly African-American churches in America's south has strongly condemned the Black Lives Matter (BLM) movement's anti-Israel political platform and reaffirmed its strong support for the Jewish State.
Responding to BLM's platform, which accuses Israel of conducting "genocide" against the Palestinian people and calls it an "apartheid state", the Ecumenical Leadership Council of Missouri (ELCM) released its own statement firmly rejecting the anti-Israel language.
"The Ecumenical Leadership Council of Missouri, representing hundreds of predominantly African-American churches throughout the state, rejects without hesitation any notion or assertion that Israel operates as an apartheid country," read the statement. (Read more)
- Thank You, Lord, for this report that this group of black churches has not been deceived into supporting this particular goal of the Black Lives Matter agenda. Thank You for the strong language with which the Ecumenical Leadership Council of Missouri has condemned the BLM's platform that accuses Israel of "genocide." We ask that more black churches would rise up who would also walk in truth. Bless them for supporting Your people Israel. In Your name, amen.
-"I will bless those who bless you, and I will curse him who curses you; and in you all the families of the earth shall be blessed." (Genesis 12:3)
5. Lawmakers slam 'reckless' Gitmo release as Obama speeds up transfers - Fox News
The Obama administration is facing renewed accusations from Republican lawmakers of putting national security at risk following the release of 15 more Guantanamo Bay detainees -- including former Usama bin Laden bodyguards and Al Qaeda bomb experts -- as the Pentagon works to fulfill the president's vow to shutter the camp by the end of his term.
"It is reckless for the administration to continue to release terrorists like these to fulfill a misguided campaign promise to empty and close Guantanamo," Sen. Kelly Ayotte, R-N.H., said in a statement on Tuesday.
The newly announced transfer of 15 detainees - 12 Yemenis and three Afghans - to the United Arab Emirates marks the single largest release under the Obama administration.
With five months remaining in President Obama's term, the transfer is the latest effort to shrink the prison camp's population as part of the president's goal to shutter the facility. (Read more)
- Holy God, nothing is too difficult for You. We ask that You move in divine order to block the release of these dangerous terrorists and criminals into our cities in America, and that You forgive Barack Hussein Obama for this foolish and reckless policy. Save us, O Lord, we pray, in Your name, amen.
- "Do not fret because of him who prospers in his way, Because of the man who carries out wicked schemes. Do not fret because of him who prospers in his way, Because of the man who carries out wicked schemes. Cease from anger and forsake wrath; Do not fret; it leads only to evildoing. For evildoers will be cut off, But those who wait for the Lord, they will inherit the land." (Psalm 37:7-9)
6. Hacking group claims to have NSA cyber-weapons - Ynet News
The 'Shadow Brokers' claim to have stolen surveillance tools used by cyber group linked to the US National Security Agency, which are 'better than Stuxnet,' the malicious computer worm attributed to the US and Israel that sabotaged Iran's nuclear program. (Read more)
- Father, this article and the one that follows give us great cause for concern. We fully acknowledge and decree that, in the end, our only real "national security" can come as we abide under the shadow of Your wings, and we repent for forgetting You and following instead the ways of men. In Your name, amen.
- Please decree all of Psalm 91 over this report.
7. Alleged NSA data dump contains powerful, rarely seen hacking tools - PC World
A stolen cache of files that may belong to the National Security Agency contains genuine hacking tools that not only work, but show a level of sophistication rarely seen, according to security researchers.
That includes malware that can infect a device's firmware and persist, even if the operating system is reinstalled.
"It's terrifying because it demonstrates a serious level of expertise and technical ability," said Brendan Dolan-Gavitt, an assistant professor at New York University's school of engineering. (Read more)
- Again, Lord, even the experts are now saying that this hack is "terrifying news" due to the level of expertise that has been demonstrated in this attack. We repent, O God, of our national sin and we cry out to You for mercy, in Your name, amen.
- " . . . in wrath remember mercy." (Habakkuk 3:2)
8. U.S. nukes at Turkey airbase at risk of falling into hands of "terrorists": report - Newsweek
Some 50 nuclear weapons owned by the United States and stored at a Turkish air base near the Syrian border are in danger of falling into the hands of "terrorists or other hostile forces," a think tank said in a new report released on Monday.
The Incirlik air base in southern Turkey is situated just 110 kilometers, or 70 miles, from the northern border of Syria, which is now in its sixth year of a deadly civil war.
Washington has stored approximately 50 nuclear bombs at the base that the U.S. uses to conduct airstrikes and drone strikes against the Islamic State militant group (ISIS).
"From a security point of view, it's a roll of the dice to continue to have approximately 50 of America's nuclear weapons stationed at Incirlik Air Base in Turkey," the Stimson Center report co-author Laicie Heeley told AFP news agency.
"There are significant safeguards in place...But safeguards are just that, they don't eliminate risk. In the event of a coup, we can't say for certain that we would have been able to maintain control," she said. (Read more)
- Father God, we have been tracking this story for several weeks, although our sources have been largely from sources that did not represent the mainstream media. We thank You that Newsweek is now carrying this story, so that many more Americans can be in prayer. We thank You that our prayers do avail much, and that You do answer the prayers of Your people, in Your name, amen.
- "The righteous cry out, and the LORD hears them; he delivers them from all their troubles." (Psalm 34:17)
The Daily Jot
Thursday, August 18, 2016
Prophetic end times-- 4 years ago and today
Four years ago on August 20, World Net Daily reported that Muslim Brotherhood operatives began crucifying those who oppose the newly elected Egyptian President Mohammed Morsi, also a Muslim Brotherhood leader. The United States, at the behest of the "president", aided the Muslim Brotherhood in taking over Egypt in the name of "democracy." Morsi then dismissed all of the pro-American military leadership and replaced them with Muslim Brotherhood commanders; he moved to improve ties to the terrorist group Hezbollah; and held a summit in Iran --the first official visit to Iran by an Egyptian president since 1979. Since then, American foreign policy has also embraced Iran.
Four months earlier in April 2014 White House officials were meeting with Muslim Brotherhood (MB) representatives. By then, it was well known that Secretary of State Hillary Clinton's top aide Huma Abedin had close ties to the MB, and that several appointees to Homeland Security and the Pentagon were associated in some way with the terrorist organization. The MB creed is as follows: "Allah is our objective. The Prophet is our leader. The Qur'an is our law. Jihad is our way. Dying in the way of Allah is our highest hope." The White House admitted that it was meeting with representatives of the Muslim Brotherhood, and sponsoring meetings at the National Security Council with the MB.
Fast forward to today. MB sympathizers run deep in the Clinton circle of influence. Breitbart reports of Clinton's Vice Presidential running mate, Tim Kaine: "He appointed a Hamas supporter to a state immigration commission; spoke at a dinner honoring a Muslim Brotherhood terror suspect; and received donations from well-known Islamist groups.". Clinton's right hand woman remains Huma Abedin. Abedin's brother, mother, and deceased father are all confirmed to have leadership ties to the MB. This assists in connecting the dots between the current Administration's assistance of the MB in government takeovers in Libya, Egypt, Tunisia, Yemen, and now Syria.
There are many verses in the Koran that instruct Muslims to kill Christians and Jews. Islam is not a peaceful religion. It is an antichrist system. 2 John 7 says, "For many deceivers are entered into the world, who confess not that Christ is come in the flesh. This is a deceiver and an antichrist." The Koran specifically says that Allah has no son. Koran Sura 23:91 says, "Never has Allah begotten a son, nor is there any other god besides Him." America's foreign policy is supporting the Muslim Brotherhood. This administration and the one that wishes to replace it are advancing the Islamic agenda and have close ties to the terrorist group with a stated goal of Jihad to do it. Those ties have only deepened over the past four years.
Have a Blessed and Powerful Day!
More Daily Features
The Persecuted Church:
Estimated 4,000 Catholic Protesters Blocked and Beaten by Police in Vietnam
Hanoi (AsiaNews / RFA) - About 4 thousand Catholics from Ky Anh town, in the center of the country, were blocked and beaten by police while protesting against government inaction in response to fish deaths that are bringing fisher families in the province to their knees.
Since April 70 tons of fish have died because of pollution caused by the Formosa Plastic Group, a Taiwanese steel company that dumped their waste into the sea. In four months, the authorities have not yet compensated the damaged workers nor helped families in need. (Read more)
PASS ME NOT, O GENTLE SAVIOR
"Do not pass by Your servant." (Genesis 18:3)
Pass me not, O gentle Savior, Hear my humble cry; While on others Thou art calling, Do not pass me by.
Hear my humble cry;
While on others Thou art calling,
Do not pass me by.
Let me at Thy throne of mercy Find a sweet relief, Kneeling there in deep contrition; Help my unbelief.
Trusting only in Thy merit, Would I seek Thy face; Heal my wounded, broken spirit, Save me by Thy grace.
Thou the Spring of all my comfort, More than life to me, Whom have I on earth beside Thee? Whom in Heav'n but Thee?
Please go here
About the Author:
Words: Fanny Crosby, 1868
Music: W. Howard Doane, 1870
About the hymn:
Signs and Wonders
Mexico's Popocatépetl volcano erupts 4 times in under 24 hours
Mexico's National Center for Disaster Prevention said the Popocatépetl volcano has erupted multiple times, spewing ash and burning rocks into the air. The disaster prevention center, or CENAPRED, Monday afternoon said Popocatépetl erupted four times in the previous 24 hours, had 73 volcanic plumes and had two volcano tectonic earthquakes -- measuring in magnitudes 1.2 and 1.6, respectively. (UPI) Read more.
"There will be signs in the sun, moon and stars. On the earth, nations will be in anguish and perplexity at the roaring and tossing of the sea." (Luke 21:25)
The Good News Corner
Target adds private bathrooms to quell transgender debate
Target Corp. said it will spend $20 million to add a private bathroom to each of its stores by next year, following customer protests over its policy allowing transgender individuals to use whichever restroom corresponds with their gender identity.
Most of Target's 1,797 locations already have single-occupancy or unisex restrooms, but it will add the option to 277 stores by November and to about 20 remaining stores by March 2017, the company said on Wednesday.
Target's finance chief Cathy Smith said the move is a response to feedback from customers voicing displeasure over the company's bathroom policy. She added the customer discontent hadn't had a material impact on sales. CEO Brian Cornell had promised to roll out family restrooms earlier this year and defended the company's stance on diversity. (Fox News) Read more
- Father, we are grateful for this news, that Target is now backing down from stubbornly following only the transgender policy in its restrooms. We ask, Lord, for a spirit of true repentance to fall upon the senior management of Target, so that their policy be totally reversed, and they will uphold the Biblical definition of "man and woman" in all they do. In Your name, amen.
- "He created them male and female and blessed them." (Genesis 5:2)
"As The Deer"
Election 2016: Prayer Resources
Election 2016: Prayer Resources
"Choose some wise, understanding and respected men from each of your tribes, and I will set them over you." (Deuteronomy 1:13)
> > > Please find below the Election Prayer Resources that have been recently added to our list. To view the archive section, go here.
To view our recently archived articles, go here.
To view the most recently archived resources, go here.
Join Our Prayer Canopy!
Join Our Prayer Canopy!
"So the nations will fear the name of the Lord And all the kings of the earth Your glory." (Psalm 102:15)
God is using His people to build a Canopy of Prayer across our nation, to stand in the gap before His Throne of Grace in repentance for our personal and national sins; and to pray against all enemies, foreign and domestic.
We meet at 7:00 p.m. EDT, Monday through Friday, in an "open forum." We have no set agenda, but to seek Him daily for the burdens of His heart, and to pray them through . . .
All are welcome to join us in this exciting new venture!
We meet every evening, Monday through Friday
Time: 7:00 p.m. EDT/6:00 p.m.CDT/5:00 p.m.MDT/4:00 p.m. PDT
Conference number: 605-562-3140
Access Code: 290787#
You can learn more about the history of Capitol Hill Prayer Partners, as well as how Abba has now birthed our Prayer Canopy, by going here.