National Day of Repentance in France: Friday, Nov. 7th. Go here.
Capitol Hill Prayer Partners
"A National Prayer Alliance"
P.O. Box 5152
Herndon, VA 20172-1970
The Daily Brief:
"Praying for All in Authority"
Monday, November 3, 2014
" . . . and the government shall rest upon His shoulder . . ." (Isaiah 9:7 KJV)
ALERT!! PRAYER STRATEGY FOR THE ELECTION!!
Please join us in "shrink wrapping" every polling place in the Word of God and in the Blood of the Lamb. Stand against violence at the polls, as well as fraud.
As we remain in a posture of humility and repentance before Him, we decree these two verses as TRUTH at these sites tomorrow:
(Ecclesiastes 12: 13,14)
"Let us hear the conclusion of the whole matter:
Fear God and keep His commandments,
For this is man's all.
For God will bring every work into judgment,
Including every secret thing,
Whether good or evil."
(Psalm 34: 15,16)
"The eyes of the Lord are on the righteous, And His ears are open to their cry. The face of the Lord is against those who do evil, To cut off the remembrance of them from the earth."
". . . the glory of the LORD filled the temple. . ." (2 Chronicles 5:14)
The Daily Brief
1. Marine Sgt. Andrew Tahmooressi hopes to 'decompress' while receiving PTSD treatment - Fox News
Marine Sgt. Andrew Tahmooressi is back on American soil after languishing 214 days in a Mexican prison. He is now hoping for an opportunity to "decompress" while getting much-needed treatment for his diagnosed post-traumatic stress disorder.
Family spokesman Jon Franks said the PTSD treatment would be the first order of business for Tahmooressi now that he has returned to the U.S. The Marine, who served two tours of duty in Afghanistan, landed at a South Florida airport about 6 a.m. Saturday. He flew home on a private plane with his mother and supporters, including former New Mexico Gov. Bill Richardson, following his release Friday. "It's set up," Franks said. "I think he's going to bounce back pretty quickly." (Read more)
- Heavenly Father, we lift up praise that this Marine has been released by a Mexican judge who appears to have understood what truly happened and how it was just an accident. We lift praise that he has been returned to his family and is going to receive the medical help he needs. We pray for his healing in the Name of Jesus, Amen and Amen.
- "You who love the Lord, hate evil! He preserves the souls of His saints; He delivers them out of the hand of the wicked." (Psalm 97:10 NKJV)
2. Does the military have a problem with Jesus? - Fox News
A colonel's column was removed from an Air National Guard newsletter because the writer violated military policy by including references to Jesus Christ and God, an Ohio National Guard spokesman said. It wasn't too longer after the newsletter was posted online before someone filed a complaint - lamenting that the colonel's words had caused great angst and offense.
The Military Religious Freedom Foundation's Mikey Weinstein reached out to Air Force officials at the Pentagon, the Air National Guard is governed by Air Force rules, as well as the 180th Fighter Wing demanding they remove what he called "that odious and offending proselytizing commentary."
Before you could say God bless America, the military ordered the colonel's remarks stricken from the newsletter. Ohio National Guard spokesman James Sims told me the column was a clear violation of military policy.
Here's one of the sections that violated the "godless" standards of the Air Force. "I would not be the man I am today if it wasn't for my mother leading our whole family to Jesus Christ," Col. Marquinez wrote. "Her creed to us five children growing up is God first in your life, then comes family and third work."
The Air Force regulations that were allegedly violated regard "government neutrality regarding religion." (Read more)
- Abba Father, we repent that this nation has fallen so far that a man acknowledging his mother's influence and how the witness of her faith within the family is labeled as 'offensive and the cause of great angst'. Forgive us, Father. We pray this in Jesus' Name and under His Shed Blood, Amen and Amen.
- "As charcoal is to burning coals, and wood to fire, so is a contentious man to kindle strife." (Proverbs 26:21 NKJV)
3. Southern Baptists Begin Same-Sex Marriage Dialogue With LGBT Community- nowtheendbegins.com
Except those days be shortened should no flesh be saved
"Know ye not that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God? Be not deceived: neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor abusers of themselves with mankind, Nor thieves, nor covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortioners, shall inherit the kingdom of God." (1 Corinthians 6:9-11)
Southern Baptists took their first steps towards their eventual acceptance of same-sex marriage by meeting with members of the LGBT community at the Ethics and Religious Liberty Commission 2014 Conference in Nashville. While neither side relinquished their position, most in attendance agreed that a shift had indeed taken place.
- Heavenly Father, we stand in the gap and repent for this action by the Southern Baptist Convention. We ask You alone to rise up and abide in the midst of any further discussion, causing this change to be smashed, crushed and shut down in the Name of Jesus and under His Shed Blood. We pray this in Jesus' Name, Amen and Amen.
- "Is anything too hard for the Lord?" (Genesis 18:14a NKJV)
4. No exit plan for Team Rubicon, as veteran-led group still helping East Coast rebuild from Sandy- Fox News
In military parlance, it is known as "mission creep" -- the scope of an operation expands and the boots end up on the ground much longer than planned.
Team Rubicon, a volunteer team of aid workers comprised of mostly veterans along with first responders, formed in the aftermath of the 2010 earthquake that devastated Haiti, has run into the classic quagmire on the East Coast, where it continues to help families and communities rebuild from Hurricane Sandy some two years after the nation's second-costliest storm barreled into New Jersey and worked its way up the shoreline. Members of the 19,000-strong group, which has helped communities around the world recover from storms, fires and floods, have no exit plan for New York and New Jersey, the states hardest hit by the storm.
The organization, based in El Segundo, Calif., has grown to more than 19,000 members and has added outposts around the globe in addition to the FEMA-based model of 10 regions of operation across the U.S. A 501(c)3 nonprofit, Team Rubicon has a budget of about $5 million and relies on donations, fund-raisers and visitors to its website who can buy clothing, gear and equipment for team members.
- Heavenly Father, we lift up praise for this veterans group that is continuing their sacrificial work to give aid to people who lost so much from Hurricane Sandy. We ask that You continue to abide with them and grant them Your strength, wisdom and love, in Jesus' Name, we pray, Amen and Amen.
-"Lord, who may abide in Your tabernacle? Who may dwell in Your holy hill? He who walks uprightly, and works righteousness, and speaks the truth in his heart. . . He who does these things shall never be moved." (Psalm 15:1-2 and 5 NKJV)
5. Spanish Intelligence Intercepts Plot to Weaponise Ebola- Breitbart
Spanish intelligence has intercepted messages passed between jihadists online discussing the weaponisation of the deadly Ebola virus for use against the West, while a blackmailer in Prague has threatened to unleash the virus unless the Czech Republic pay him one million bitcoin, a volume of online currency worth over £200 million.
- Abba Father, we come before You with this extremely disturbing news of how this dangerous disease is being manipulated, so it can be used as a massive, murderous weapon by jihadist groups. We ask You to abide in all that is being planned, causing open disclosure and warnings to the world. We pray this in the Name of Jesus and under His Shed Blood, Amen and Amen.
- Help, Lord, for the godly man ceases! For the faithful disappear from among the sons of men." (Psalm 12:1 NKJV)
6. Obama's Border Policy Fueled Epidemic, Evidence Shows- Daily Caller
The deadly EV-D68 enterovirus epidemic, which struck thousands of kids this fall, was likely propelled through America by President Barack Obama's decision to allow tens of thousands of Central Americans across the Texas border, according to a growing body of genetic and statistical evidence. The evidence includes. . . multiple strains of the virus, and that it appeared simultaneously in multiple independent locations.
- Heavenly Father, we come before Your throne to stand against this virus which is paralyzing and killing young people. We ask that the leaders of the US will awaken to the dangers that the massive influx of people - who may have dangerous diseases - be checked and handled in a much safer manner before they are allowed to enter this nation and to settle here. We pray this in Jesus' Name and under His Shed Blood, Amen and Amen.
-"Lord, You have heard the desire of the humble; You will prepare their heart; You will cause Your ear to hear, to do justice to the fatherless and the oppressed, that the man of the earth may oppress no more." (Psalm 10:17-18 NKJV)
7. Pentagon: DOD personnel to handle Ebola bodies- WND
A Department of Defense memo confirms DoD personnel - which could include civilians and/or troops - will have direct contact with "exposed remains" of Ebola victims.
While the DoD has issued new guidance on how military personnel and civilians will undergo pre- and post-deployment training while in the Ebola-affected areas of West Africa, buried in the 19-page memorandum in an attachment is an indication that the personnel will have direct exposure to the affected population.
The statement is in a memorandum from Jessica L. Write, undersecretary of defense for personnel and readiness. Broken down into three levels, Level II training will be for personnel who "interact with the local populace," and Level III training for personnel "assigned to supporting medical units or expected to handle exposed remains."
The memo does not indicate whether both DoD civilians and troops will be required to complete Levels II and III of training. If military members must complete the training, it appears to be contrary to previous statements from DoD that the 4,000 deployed U.S. troops will not be exposed to Ebola patients but will undertake only a "supportive role."
- Heavenly Father, we ask You to arise and protect Your people who work within the military from the intense danger of handling the highly contagious dead bodies of Ebola victims. We ask that You raise up Your right hand and shut down these highly questionable assignments, in the Name of Jesus and under His Shed Blood, Amen and Amen.
-"For the Lord gives wisdom; from His mouth come knowledge and understanding. When wisdom enters your heart, and knowledge is pleasant to your soul, discretion will preserve you; understanding will keep you, to deliver you from the way of evil, from the man who speaks perverse things." (Proverbs 2:6, 10-12 NKJV)
8. Israeli leader urges calm in Jerusalem- Fox News
Israel's prime minister vowed to maintain longstanding worship arrangements at Jerusalem's most sensitive religious site Sunday, calling for calm and restraint amid rising tensions in the city.
Palestinian protesters and Israeli police have clashed almost daily in east Jerusalem in recent months, with much of the unrest focused on a sacred compound revered by both Jews and Muslims.
It is the holiest site for Jews, who call it the Temple Mount because of the revered Jewish Temples that stood there in biblical times. Muslims refer to it as the Noble Sanctuary, and it is their third holiest site, after Mecca and Medina in Saudi Arabia.
"Since the days of Abraham, the Temple Mount has been the holiest site for our people and with this, the Temple Mount is also the most sensitive kilometer on earth," Benjamin Netanyahu said at his weekly cabinet meeting.
Israel has accused Abbas, who has called for banning Jews from the holy site, of inciting the violence.
"It is very easy to ignite a religious fire but much harder to extinguish it," Netanyahu said.
- Abba Father, we pray that the Israeli people heed what Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu is suggesting as to the worship on the sacred temple mount in Jerusalem. He promises that they will not have to avoid the area and that their prayers may still be offered at that site. However, he is asking for calmness, and for the people of Israel to not allow themselves to be provoked into open warfare by the violent Islamic Arab actions. Abide with Your people and land, Lord, and direct their responses. We pray this in Jesus' Name and under His Shed Blood, Amen and Amen.
- The Lord also will be a refuge for the oppressed, a refuge in times of trouble. And those who know Your name will put their trust in You; for You, Lord, have not forsaken those who seek You." (Psalm 9:9 -10 NKJV)
9. Hamas: Closing of Gaza border crossings is Israeli cease-fire violation- Jpost
Israel's closing of the Erez and Kerem Shalom crossings is a violation of the of the cease-fire reached at the end of August to end the 50-day war between Hamas and Israel, Hamas deputy leader Mussa Abu Marzouk said on Sunday. Abu Marzouk said the Israeli move was "childish and irresponsible" and he said the excuse that Israel gave for the closures - the rocket fired into Israel on Friday - was illegitimate, Israel Radio reported on Sunday.
- Abba Father, it appears that the Islamic Arabs are twisting the truth of the response Israeli leadership has established as to rockets being fired into southern Israel. Humanitarian aid is still allowed through this border crossing but until the rocket fire is no more, the Israeli leadership must act to protect their people. Father, we ask that You open the eyes of news media and world leaders to how the truth is being twisted and distorted by Hamas, so that they may incite unjust anger against Israel. We ask that You rise up and protect Your Holy Name, Your chosen land and people. We pray this in the Name of Jesus and under His Shed Blood, Amen and Amen.
- "Though his hatred is covered by deceit, his wickedness will be revealed before the assembly." (Proverbs 26:26 NKJV)
The Middle East in Focus
This week, for all the headlines cited below, please join us in proclaiming THIS DECREE:
"He will give His angels charge concerning you, to guard you in all your ways." (Psalm 91:11)
1. Weekly Prayer Letter from Intercessors for Israel
To read this weekly prayer letter, please go here.
2. Bridges for Peace Weekly Prayer Update
To receive this update, please go here.
3. Jordan Threatens to Revoke Peace Treaty Over Temple Mount - Israel National News
Jordan's government has threatened to revoke its 1994 peace treaty with Israel after the Temple Mount was temporarily closed to both Jews and Muslims on Thursday, in an attempt to calm tensions after an Arab terrorist shot Temple Mount activist Yehuda Glick. (Read more)
4. Security official: Jerusalem rioting could persist for weeks, even months - Jerusalem Post
As police prepared Friday for possible violent disturbances in Jerusalem," a senior security official estimated that rioting in the capital could continue for several more weeks, if not months. The security official told Channel 10 that defense establishment estimates do not believe there is an order on high or an organized hierarchy behind recent disturbances in east Jerusalem. (Read more)
5. UNHRC to Israel: Probe Gaza, start working on settler evacuations - Jerusalem Post
The United Nations Human Rights Committee called on Israel to probe its last three Gaza conflicts and to begin working toward evacuating West Bank... The report also called for rerouting of the security barrier to the pre-1967 lines, halt settlement activity, stop expropriation of Palestinian land and look to evacuate citizens from the West Bank and east Jerusalem. (Read more)
6. Abbas: Closure of al-Aqsa holy site a 'declaration of war' - Times of Israel
Israel's closure of Jerusalem's Al-Aqsa mosque compound, known to Jews as the Temple Mount, following an assassination attempt Wednesday, is tantamount to a 'declaration of war,' Palestinian Authority President Mahmoud Abbas said Thursday morning.
Abbas's remarks came after a suspect in the shooting of a prominent right-wing Jewish activist was killed in a gunfight with the police in the East Jerusalem neighborhood of Abu Tor. Police closed the compound early Thursday out of fear of clashes in the wake of the shooting of Yehuda Glick, who campaigned for Jewish rights on the site, and as Israeli right-wing groups vowed to march on the site. (Read more)
7. Jordanian Speaker: Israel's 'Aggression' Worse than ISIS - Israel National News
The speaker of the Jordanian Parliament on Monday compared Israel's construction in Jerusalem to the terrorist attacks of the Islamic State (ISIS).
The Iranian PressTV news agency quoted the remarks of the speaker, Atef Tarawneh, made during a meeting with visiting Maltese Foreign Minister George William Vella.
According to the report, Tarawneh called on the international community to pressure Israel to resume talks with the Palestinian Arabs and put an end to its 'repeated violations against the holy sites' in Jerusalem, as well as construction in Jerusalem, Judea and Samaria.
He reportedly said that Israel's 'aggression' against the Palestinians is 'no less than ISIS actions.'
Jordan, which signed a peace treaty with Israel in 1994, has several times criticized Israel over the past few weeks." (Read more)
8. Rightist MK visits Temple Mount as police brace for unrest -Times of Israel
Police prepared for possible violence Sunday morning as authorities reopened access to the Temple Mount to Jews after a ban of several days.
Ignoring a plea from Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu to his coalition colleagues to calm tensions surrounding the Temple Mount issue, Likud MK Moshe Feiglin entered the compound along with a number of other Jewish visitors Sunday morning. (Read more)
9. Netanyahu: It's Time That the World Condemn Abbas - Israel National News
Prime Minister Binyamin Netanyahu on Sunday night strongly condemned Palestinian Authority chairman Mahmoud Abbas, who sent a letter of support to the family of the terrorist who shot Temple Mount activist Yehuda Glick.
"When we are trying to calm the situation, Abu Mazen sends condolences over the death of one who tried to perpetrate a reprehensible murder. The time has come for the international community to condemn him for such actions," the Prime Minister said. (Read more)
10. PM: Temple Mount is our holiest site, but we won't allow Jewish prayer there -Times of Israel
Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu on Sunday promised not to change the status quo on the Temple Mount, under which Jews are forbidden from praying there, even though the mount has been "the holiest site" for Jews "ever since the time of our patriarch Abraham."
Netanyahu - who also called for "responsibility and restraint" in responding to unrest in Jerusalem, and asked for his cabinet's help in maintaining order - was speaking hours after Housing and Construction Minister Uri Ariel (Jewish Home) told a rally in Jerusalem that the status quo on the mount would change, and amid ongoing calls from right-wing MKS and activists to allow Jews to pray there. (Read more)
10. Egypt finds hundreds more tunnels from Gaza -Times of Israel
Egypt is reportedly doubling down on its work to set up a buffer zone with the Gaza Strip, after it discovered hundreds more tunnels running from the Hamas-run Palestinian enclave into the Sinai Peninsula.
According to a report on Sky News Arabic on Saturday, Cairo recently uncovered the tunnels using satellite imagery. (Read more)
Election Prayer Tonight!
Election Prayer Tonight!
9:00 p.m. EST
Sponsored by the Salt and Light Council
DATE: Monday Evening, Nov 3rd 2014
TIME ZONE: 6Pm PT or 9pm EST.
PHONE NUMBER: 712-432-1699 / 338083#
Prayer Leaders to include:
1. In God We Trust (Lea Carawan, Congressional Prayer Caucus Foundation)
2. We hold these truths (Thomas Bush, Director, Prayer for Cities)
3. To be self-evident (Jannai Pero, California Prayer Coordinator - www.RepentanceandRestoration.org)
4. Unalienable rights (Jim Wilson, Pray North State)
5. Endowed by our creator (not endowed by government or czars) (Judy Garner-Aglow)
6. Life not death (Jeff Daly, National Day of Repentance)
7. Liberty not slavery (Judy Wade, Camp Salt)
8. The pursuit of happiness (owning property, owning a free-market business or enterprise, choice of education . . .) (Nancy Schulze, Vonnette Bright; American Prayer Initiative)
9. These rights are secured by the consent of the governed - we the people. If we don't vote, we still give consent. (Sara Ballenger, Capitol Hill Prayer Partners)
10. Phone un-muted and lines open for general prayer
The Daily Jot
As you enter the voting booth
Monday, November 3, 2014
From 1981 through 1994 and here and there since, I was a political consultant for conservative Christian candidates. In 14 years of elections, I saw a lot of dirty politics, October surprises, and attempts at ballot box fraud. It was far more difficult and took a much more clever person to defraud a paper ballot. Now it can happen with a cunning programmer or with a certain political party controlling the programming of a machine. Complicating the problems are those states that do not require an identification to vote. Somehow we are seeing precincts vote 120% for candidates from a certain party and 0% for candidates of the other party. Dead people, illegal aliens, even pets have voted. But, wait, there's more!
In New Mexico, a person went in to vote early and found out that he had already voted. The election officials confirmed that the person who voted first was not the person who was registered to vote. They allowed the registered person to vote, but explained there was no way to take back the vote of the illegal voter because it anonymously was recorded in the system. So even if there is voter fraud, these election board officials cannot retrieve the fraudulent vote. The election is, therefore, skewed one way or another. There have been reports of voter machine irregularities in Maryland. The last time I voted in Democrat-controlled Maryland, I asked for a paper ballot and was told that paper ballots were outlawed.
The New York Post reports that the New York State Democratic Committee is bullying people into voting by sending intimidating letters, saying, "Who you vote for is your secret. But whether or not you vote is public record. We will be reviewing voting records...to determine whether you joined your neighbors who voted in 2014...If you do not vote this year, we will be interested to hear why not." In other words, "We know where you live." Remember the New Black Panthers in Philadelphia who stood guard with baseball bats at voting locations to discourage white voters? Reports were that many of those locations supported the occupant of the Oval Office by more than 100%. Voting has become a full contact activity.
To me, voting is the most basic right of citizenship. You have a say who your leaders are and you need to exercise that voice at the ballot box. If you don't like the candidates, vote for the one you think will do the best job and who aligns best with your belief system. When you are voting, pay close attention to your votes. Make sure the machine is recording precisely who you vote. If it doesn't or there are irregularities that you notice, confront the election official at the voting location. Be polite, but firm. People are out to steal your freedom and unfortunately they have been getting away with it. Stand in the gap and protect your freedom and rights. As Proverb 29:2 says, "When the righteous are in authority, the people rejoice: but when the wicked bears rule, the people mourn." We know it all too well. Let's make our votes count.
Have a Blessed and Powerful Day!
Abortion and Your Vote
Abortion and America's Safety
As you go to the polls tomorrow, please prayerfully consider the attached document which demonstrates the relationship between legalized abortion in America, and our national security. A series of Scriptures follow, to be decreed out loud. [Author anonymous] Thank you.
To read this article, go here.
Your Vote Is Important!
Election Day is tomorrow, and people of faith must make their voices heard. Millions of Americans have been praying for righteousness this election, but more than prayer is needed. . .
Our vote affects what happens right now and in the future as well. Our vote is therefore crucially important. As Samuel Adams reminded voters:
"Let each citizen remember at the moment he is offering his vote that he is . . . executing one of the most solemn trusts in human society for which he is accountable to God and his country."
Vote tomorrow! -- and cast an informed vote! At ChristianVoterGuide.com you will find information about candidates in your state, and a link to your Secretary of State's office where you can find information on your polling locations.
Make sure you vote tomorrow -- and take as many as you can to the polls with you! God has placed the future of the country in our hands. Let's exercise our stewardship wisely.
> > > This is an excerpt of today's message from David Barton. To read this article in its entirety, please go here.
Be an INFORMED Voter!
You Can Vote Based on Their Votes
There's emotion and spin, and then there are votes. Our latest blog post allows you to judge your member of Congress and senators based on the votes they've taken in the past two years.
Eighty-six times so far in the 113th Congress, there has been an up-or-down, final vote in the House or the Senate (or both) on a bill that has become law. Looking them over is a straightforward way for you to see what your representatives have been up to-and to form an opinion based on facts rather than emotions and campaign spin.
On each of the pages linkedon this site, you'll see a section in the "Learn More" box titled "See How Your Representatives Voted:". Click on the link to review your representatives' votes-for, against, or abstained-on the bills that matter to you most.
Do your civic duty! Dig in!
And on Tuesday, go vote!
(Source: Washington Watch)
Who RULES in an Election?
Who RULES in an Election?
Answer: THE PEOPLE RULE!
Today's edition of THE AMERICAN MINUTE delves in depth into this question . . .and this answer. Citing numerous historic records, publisher William J. Federer articulates the fact that, on Election Day, the mantle of authority to choose who shall rule upon our nation, clearly rests upon us.
To read this article, with graphics, go here.
To read this article, with text only, go here.
I Stand Sunday - A VICTORY REPORT!
I Stand Sunday:
Nationwide Simulcast Reaches 765 Churches, 3,000 Home Groups, and Nearly 7,000 in Attendance
November 03, 2014
HOUSTON, TX - Last night I Stand Sunday, a live simulcast featuring Christian leaders including Family Research Council President Tony Perkins, Gov. Mike Huckabee, Dr. Ronnie Floyd, Dr. Rick Scarborough and the Houston pastors targeted by the city's Mayor, reached into 765 churches, and nearly 3,000 home groups. Nearly 7,000 people were in attendance at the host church, Grace Community Church in Houston Texas. So far more than 65,000 viewers have sent text messages taking the pledge to vote. With only two weeks notice, churches across the country quickly signed up to simulcast "I Stand Sunday" in a demonstration of solidarity with the pastors and churches in Houston, Texas who have been harassed by the city's Mayor because they publicly challenged her efforts to advance policies that are in direct conflict with biblical morality.
Commenting on the event, Family Research Council President Tony Perkins stated:
"I Stand Sunday was an unprecedented moment as Christians came together to stand for religious freedom in America. The courageous pastors of Houston now know that they are not standing alone. Last night, 765 churches and nearly 3,000 home groups made a declaration that they are standing for religious freedom and will not be silenced," added Perkins. "While the subpoenas have been withdrawn, this wasn't about subpoenas or sermons. This is really about political intimidation. I pray that God will take what was done last night and use it to ignite something in the hearts of His people that could transform this nation," concluded Perkins.
The simulcast, cosponsored by Family Research Council, Vision America, Alliance Defending Freedom, and Christians Vote, featured Duck Dynasty's Phil and Al Robertson, the Benham Brothers, Fox News columnist and commentator Todd Starnes among others.
American Family Radio and Bott Radio provided live coverage of the event. The news conference can be viewed here and the simulcast can be viewed here.
(Source: Family Research Council)
"OPERATION LOVE OUR LAND" . . . A Blessed Success!
We want to thank ALL OF YOU who participated in our 27-hour Bible Read-a-thon, read over the airwaves for 27 hours, nonstop, on a nationwide conference call on Friday. Whether you read through the New Testament out loud, or merely read in silence along with us, we knew you were there . . . with each state represented. PRAISE THE LORD!
The presence of our Lord was so sweet during the entire time, as together we read from the Book of Matthew through the Book of Revelation, chapter by chapter.
Many tears were shed (including mine! I choked up at the Beatitudes!) all throughout this Readathon, as the Spirit quickened His presence to all.
What a JOY it was to abide in His Word, with you.
To God be the Glory!!
Great things He hath done!!
In His Amazing Grace,
Capitol Hill Prayer Partners
Worship With Us Today!
Worship With Us Today!
Amazing Grace by Rhema Marvanne, 7 years old!
Rhema Marvanne sings to glorify God, as that is her ministry. Her mother died in November, 2008, and this song is dedicated to her. She attends the Branch Church in Dallas, TX.