"He has brought back their wickedness upon them and will destroy them in their evil. (Psalm 94:23)
1. Bush seeks harsher sanctions on Iran - Washington Times
President Bush yesterday demanded much tougher sanctions against Iran, which the United Nations' nuclear watchdog agency says will be capable of building an atomic bomb in as little as three years.
2. 'World heading towards Iran confrontation' - Ynet News
The international community and Iran are "heading towards confrontation" over Tehran's nuclear program, Mohamed ElBaradei, Director General of the International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA) warned Thursday morning.
3. Iranian leader warns Israel it may be 'uprooted' - MSNBC
Iran's hard-line President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad on Thursday warned Israel it would be "uprooted" if the Jewish state made any move against and attacked Lebanon in the coming summer.
4. Iran Continues to Increase Centrifuges - MENL
Iran continues to rapidly increase its fleet of gas centrifuges for the production of enriched uranium. The International Atomic Energy Agency said Iran has accumulated 2,132 centrifuges for its uranium enrichment program. In its latest report, the agency said the centrifuges were either producing uranium or being installed.
5. Iran resolved to export nuclear fuel - Ahmadinejad - (RIA Novosti) [Russian Press]
Tehran intends to become a nuclear fuel exporter, the Iranian president said Friday. "Not only will we not halt the uranium enrichment centrifuges, but we will quickly integrate them into our nuclear fuel cycle so as to become an exporter of nuclear fuel," Mahmoud Ahmadinejad said.
6. Radical Iraqi cleric comes out of hiding in Iran - AP
Muqtada al-Sadr delivers fiery anti-U.S. sermon in Kufa mosque; U.S. announces six soldiers killed in bombings, gunbattle.