Capitol Hill Prayer Partners
P.O. Box 5152
Herndon, VA firstname.lastname@example.org
The Daily Brief
"Praying for All in Authority"
Tuesday, September 3, 2019
". . . surely, even the wind and the waves obey Him!"(Matthew 8:27)
To help sustain our work, please go here. Thank you!
How To Subscribe
Capitol Hill Prayer Partners welcomes all who wish to pray for our leaders to join us in prayer for our nation. You may sign up to receive our alerts by sending an email to us at CHPP1994@gmail.com requesting that your name be added to our list of subscribers.
"Standing United Together . . . Under the Cross of Christ"
|Focus on Israel|
1. FM warns Nasrallah will be remembered as 'destroyer of Lebanon' if he attacks - Times Of Israel
Foreign Minister Israel Katz on Sunday morning issued a tacit threat that Israel would be forced to wreak destruction in Lebanon if the Hezbollah terror group goes through with its stated plan to attack the Jewish state in retaliation for an alleged Israeli drone strike last week on its Beirut stronghold.
In a televised speech Saturday, Hezbollah chief Hassan Nasrallah said the group's response had been "decided." It is about "establishing the rules of engagement and the logic of protection for the country," he said, adding that Israel "must pay a price" for the assault.
Nasrallah's comments came in a speech to supporters Saturday night, a week after an alleged Israeli drone crashed on the roof of Hezbollah's media office in southern Beirut, while another exploded and crashed nearby.
2. TV: Israel was ready to destroy Hezbollah missile program if soldiers were hit - Times Of Israel
Israel was prepared for a massive retaliation against Hezbollah's precision missile system in Lebanon, and only opted against carrying out that plan because no Israeli soldiers were hurt in a Sunday cross-border attack by the terror group, according to a report Monday evening.
"The fact that [Hezbollah leader Hassan] Nasrallah missed and didn't kill any Israelis saved Hezbollah from the destruction of its precision missile program," an Israel Defense Forces source was quoted as saying by Channel 12 news. "The planes were already in the air." According to the report, Air force jets had been flying over the Mediterranean Sea armed with dozens of tons of explosives in preparation for a counter-strike.
The source was quoted as saying the warplanes had been ready to bomb many targets linked to Hezbollah's missile production, and were waiting for a green light from Jerusalem.
3. Hezbollah: flare-up with Israel over but a 'new phase' has started - Reuters
JERUSALEM/BEIRUT (Reuters) - Lebanon's Hezbollah leader said on Monday that while a flare-up with Israel at the border was over, the episode had launched a "new phase" in which the Iran-backed group no longer has red lines.
In a televised speech, Sayyed Hassan Nasrallah said the new focus would be on targeting Israeli drones that enter Lebanon's airspace, and this would be handled by fighters in the field.
Hezbollah and the Israeli army exchanged cross-border fire on Sunday after a drone attack last week in a Hezbollah-controlled Beirut suburb. Hezbollah blamed that incident on Israel, raising fears of a wider regional conflict.
In his speech, Nasrallah said Sunday's missiles sent Israel "a clear message that if you attack, then all your border, your forces and your settlements at the border and (deep inside)" will be at risk.
4. Massive Fire Ignites on Mount of Olives, Cause Unknown - Jewish Press
A massive fire broke out Monday night at a huge wooden warehouse on the Mount of Olives in Jerusalem.
There have been numerous attacks by Arab terrorists on local Jewish residents in the Ma'ale Zeitim (Ras al-Amud) neighborhood and on those visiting the nearby ancient cemetery on the Mount of Olives.
The cause of the Monday night's fire has not yet been determined.
5. Zehut votes overwhelmingly to accept Likud deal, bows out of Knesset race - World Israel News
Zehut party members voted overwhelmingly on Sunday to accept a deal with the Likud Party and cancel its Knesset bid.
In exchange, the Likud will take on the libertarian-leaning party's debt and make its leader, Moshe Feiglin, a Cabinet member should Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu be chosen to form the next government. A majority of 77% were in favor of the deal, which Feiglin put to a vote despite personal meetings and an initial understanding with Netanyahu.
Under the agreement, the Likud promised to adopt sections of Zehut's platform, including expanded legalization of medicinal marijuana and free market economic reforms, and will pay the NIS 3 million ($848,850) debt the small party accrued during its April election bid.
Which Cabinet position Feiglin is expected to fill has not been publicized.
6. PM, Trump said considering announcing plans for defense pact ahead of elections - Times of Israel
Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu and US President Donald Trump are considering a grand presidential gesture on the US's commitment to Israeli security in the coming days, including a possible statement on the two allies' intent to enter into a defense pact, according to a report Monday.
The two leaders are hoping to use the move to boost the Israeli premier's electoral prospects ahead of the September 17 vote, Haaretz reported.
The most likely action, the newspaper said, was a vow by Trump - with few practical implications - that the US will defend the Jewish state from an potential existential threat.
7. Bennett says Hezbollah tensions contributed to Yamina flip-flop on PM's immunity - Times of Israel
Senior Yamina party member Naftali Bennett said Monday that recent tensions on Israel's northern border contributed to his party's flip-flop over granting immunity from prosecution to Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu, who is facing charges in three corruption cases.
Yamina party leader Ayelet Shaked on Sunday morning said her party would consider supporting granting parliamentary immunity for Netanyahu, reversing a position previously stated by the right-wing alliance. Her statement followed that of Bennett, who said in an interview aired Saturday that "something extreme has to happen for us to oppose immunity for Netanyahu."
8. Israel Prayer Update - Bridges for Peace
Friday, August 30, 2019
To read this week's update from BFP, go here.
9. Intercessors for Israel - Friday Prayer Points
Friday, August 30, 2019
To read this week's prayer points from IFI, go here.
10. (Last Sunday) Anti-tank missiles fired at Israel from Lebanon, bomb shelters open - World Israel News
Anti-tank missiles were fired from Lebanon towards northern Israel, the IDF said on Sunday afternoon. Several hits were reported but no casualties. Hezbollah took responsibility for the attack.
"A number of anti-aircraft missiles were fired from Lebanon at an IDF base and military vehicles in the area. There are a number of confirmed hits," the army said in a statement.
The missiles were fired at an Israeli base and IDF vehicles near Moshav Avivim, which is located less than one kilometer from the border with Lebanon. Hezbollah claimed it destroyed a tank. IDF confirms that at least one vehicle was hit.
There were no casualties, the IDF confirmed.
Israel returned fire at targets in southern Lebanon. (Read more)
11. Netanyahu: We will annex all the settlements in Judea and Samaria - World Israel News
Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu said he will annex all the settlements in Judea and Samaria during a visit to the town of Elkana in Samaria on Sunday at a ceremony to start the new school year.
"With God's help we will apply Jewish sovereignty over all communities as part of the land of Israel and the State of Israel," Netanyahu said during the inauguration of a school for gifted students. The school will be named after Netanyahu's brother, Jonathan, who fell leading the Israeli rescue team at Entebbe in 1976.
In making his declaration, Netanyahu was repeating a campaign promise he made shortly before the April elections. He defined settlements then as all Jewish communities in the region - not just major blocs, but isolated towns as well.
"We are building new homes here. This is a new home that is an old home. This is the old, original home of the Jewish people and we will build more in Elkana," the prime minister said.
"We will not uproot anyone here. There will be no more Gush Katif; there will be no more uprooting, and with God's help we will apply Jewish sovereignty over all communities as part of the land of Israel and the State of Israel," he said. (Read more)
|The Daily Brief|
1. Hurricane Dorian downgraded to Category 3 storm, continues its assault on the Bahamas - Fox News
Hurricane Dorian, the unpredictable monster of a storm that has pummeled parts of the Bahamas for the past 24 hours, has been downgraded to a Category 3 storm as it remains in a standstill near Grand Bahama.
The National Hurricane Center said in a news release at 6 a.m. ET, that the storm is continuing to produce wind gusts of up to 120 mph and a storm surge of 10-to-15 feet "with higher destructive waves." The storm's current movement is considered stationary. (Read more)
- Father God, we now ask that You move this storm out to sea, away from the Bahamas. Have mercy, O Lord, on those people, in Your Name, amen.
- "For I Am The Lord, Your God, Who stirs up the seas so that its waves roar, and Who by REBUKE restrains it - The Lord of Hosts is His Name." (Isaiah 17:13 AMP)
2. Inspector General Rebukes James Comey For Putting Himself Above The Nation - The Federalist
[Thursday's] Office of Inspector General Report on former FBI director James Comey's creation, handling, and disclosure of memoranda he drafted about his conversations with Trump were records of official FBI business between the president and the FBI director. Yet Comey viewed the memoranda as his private property!
The IG report concluded that "Comey's characterization of the Memos as personal records finds no support in the law and is wholly incompatible with the plain language of the statutes, regulations, and policies defining Federal records, and the terms of Comey's FBI Employment Agreement."
The IG report rebuked Comey for mishandling official FBI records, and for his many violations of regulations, DOJ and FBI policies, and Comey's employment agreement with the FBI. "By not safeguarding sensitive information obtained during the course of his FBI employment, and by using it to create public pressure for official action, Comey set a dangerous example for the over 35,000 current FBI employees-and the many thousands more former FBI employees-who similarly have access to or knowledge of non-public information," the IG explained.(Read more)
- Father in heaven, encircle the perimeter around the non-public information of the FBI and DOJ, by a spirit of loyalty in all current and former employees. We pray they maintain their responsibilities to safeguard and protect sensitive information during the course of their employment. Father, we ask that Mr. Comey's exposing of sensitive conversations with President Trump be charged with a misdemeanor and found guilty. We pray in the Name of Jesus, amen.
- "Whoso rewarded evil for good, evil shall not depart from his house." (Proverbs 17:13)
3. Flynn lawyer at war with Mueller team, accusing prosecutors of 'malevolent conduct' - FoxNews
Former national security adviser Michael Flynn's legal team on Friday stepped up their attacks on prosecutors as they accused the Justice Department of withholding documents critical to Flynn's defense and squabbled with the other side over a sentencing date.
"The government has a crushing 95 percent or higher conviction rate," Powell wrote in Friday afternoon's filing. "It is virtually impossible to defend successfully when the might and power of the federal government focuses on the destruction of an individual, and the government holds all the cards."
Powell further claimed in the filing that the government "continues to deny our request for security clearances," requesting the "intervention" of the court after hitting a "dead end." Sullivan has scheduled a status conference for Sept. 10. He also ordered the Justice Department to produce all evidence "favorable to Flynn and material either to Flynn's guilt or punishment." (Read more)
- Father, we ask You to take complete charge over the shadow government's intent to bring false charges against the innocent in support of the guilty. We come before the Lord Himself to sort through that which is truth and that which are lies. Judge right as You see it from heaven, Lord. In the Name of Jesus we pray.
- "God is the Rock, His work is perfect: for all His ways are judgment: a God of truth and without iniquity, just and right is He." (Deuteronomy 32:4)
4. Trump's personal assistant fired after comments about the president's relationship with Ivanka and Tiffany - Washington Examiner
The New York Times reported that Madeleine Westerhout, who had been by Trump's side since his first day in office, abruptly left her position after the president found out she had divulged information about the Trump family to a small group of reporters who were covering Trump's vacation in Bedminister, New Jersey, earlier this month.
Westerhout told journalists at an off-the-record dinner that she had a better relationship with the president than his daughters, Ivanka and Tiffany Trump, and that the president did not like being photographed with Tiffany because she was seen as being overweight, Politico reported Friday.
Trump told reporters before leaving for Camp David for the weekend that he spoke with Westerhout, who told him she had been drinking when she commented on his daughters. "She called, and I wished her well," Trump said. (Read more)
- Father in heaven, we pray that You will protect President Trump and all his family and bring them through this incident without harm. Deal with Ms. Westerhout according to her deeds. In the Name of Jesus we pray, amen.
- "Whoso privily slanders his neighbor, him will I cut off: he that has a high look and a proud heart will I not suffer." (Psalm 10:5)
5. Pence joins the fight for religious freedom and Bible displays in VA hospitals - Washington Examiner
On Wednesday, Vice President Pence spoke at the 101st American Legion Convention in Indianapolis, offering insight into issues veterans face today. Pence waded into an ongoing debate over Bible displays in hospitals. Pence said:
"You might've heard even today that there's a lawsuit to remove a Bible that was carried in World War II from a Missing Man Table at a VA hospital in New Hampshire. There's a lawsuit underway. It's really no surprise because, under the last administration, VA hospitals were removing Bibles and even banning Christmas carols in an effort to be politically correct. But let me be clear: Under this administration, VA hospitals will not be religion-free zones."
"We will always respect the freedom of religion of every veteran of every faith. And my message to the New Hampshire VA hospital is: The Bible stays." (Read more)
- Father God, we pray that Vice President Pence will be strengthened to maintain the fight for Bibles to be displayed in VA hospitals where the need for God is so prevalent. We speak death to every lawsuit to remove the Bible from these hospitals. Back Pence's words "The Bible stays," with the presence of the Holy Spirit, which defeats all the works of evil. In Jesus' Name we pray.
- "In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. The same was in the beginning with God." (John 1:1-2)
6. HHS Defends Pro-Life Nurse's Conscience Rights - FreeBeacon
The University of Vermont Medical Center (UVMMC) violated the Church Amendment by forcing a pro-life nurse to assist in an abortion, according to the Department of Health and Human Services. The Church Amendment, named after former Democratic senator Frank Church, is designed to protect the conscience rights of medical personnel. The Trump administration is the first to apply these employee protections to the issue of abortion.
The nurse, who has requested to stay anonymous, reported she was forced to assist in an abortion despite making a clear conscience objection to the medical center, according to a Wednesday announcement from HHS's civil rights division.
According to her report, doctors summoned her to assist in a procedure that she believed was for a miscarriage. After she entered the operating room, the nurse learned she was to assist in an abortion. Her colleagues were well aware of her pro-life beliefs. The nurse claimed it was made clear to her that if she did not assist she would risk being fired. Her employer "refused her request that other equally qualified and available personnel take her place," the HHS report says. The hospital [has] 30 days to revise its conscience protection policies or risk losing federal funding. (Read more)
- Almighty God, we pray You will support this nurse and her objection to assist in an abortion. We pray judgment will fall from the Lord upon the hospital administration as they support this malevolent policy. We call for repentance from these hospital administrators and a change be made immediately not to participate in abortions in the future. In the Name of Jesus we pray.
- "You shall not follow a multitude to do evil; neither shall you speak in a cause to decline after many to wrest judgment." (Exodus 23:33)
7. Liberal FEC chairwoman targets online news she considers 'fraudulent' - Washington Examiner
The liberal head of the FEC is teaming with an anti-Trump free speech advocacy group PEN America to host a symposium targeting online "disinformation." FEC Chairwoman Ellen Weintraub is hosting the event and summoned the tech giants. Her invitation reads, "The goal of the symposium will be to identify effective policy approaches and practical tools that can minimize the disruption and confusion sown by fraudulent news and propaganda in the 2020 campaign," according to the outlet.
Some conservatives, including the former Republican FEC chairman who raised suspicions of censorship efforts against right-leaning media like Drudge and Fox, warned that the event could lead to a crackdown on online speech. "The FEC has no business policing the truth or accuracy of speech of any kind by American citizens on the internet," said Lee Goodman, a former Republican FEC chairman.
Weintraub's effort comes as the FEC is being sidelined with its latest resignation. When Vice Chairman Matthew Petersen leaves today, only three members will be left. The agency requires four commissioners to conduct business like enforcement. Concerns about the FEC, and GOP frustration that Weintraub has served years longer than scheduled, is prompting a push to nominate a whole new six-member elections board.(Read more)
- Almighty God, we pray You take immediate action from heaven to obliterate the power of the FEC. In the Name of Jesus we pray, amen.
"Jesus answered and said unto them, Verily I say, If you have faith, and doubt not, you shall say unto this mountain, Be removed, and be cast into the sea; it shall be done." (Matthew 21:21)
8. U.S. Unleashes Military to Fight Fake News, Disinformation - Yahoo
Fake news and social media posts are such a threat to U.S. security that the Defense Department is launching a project to repel "large-scale, automated disinformation attacks."
The Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency wants custom software that can unearth fakes hidden among more than 500,000 stories, photos, video and audio clips. If successful, the system after four years of trials may expand to detect malicious intent and prevent viral fake news from polarizing society. "A decade ago, today's state-of-the-art would have registered as sci-fi - that's how fast the improvements have come," said Andrew Grotto at the Center for International Security at Stanford University. "There is no reason to think the pace of innovation will slow any time soon." (Read more)
- Lord God, with 7,406 billion social media sites in place worldwide, any effort to diffuse or to eliminate their work by broadcasting fake news seems to be impossible. But Lord God Almighty, YOU are much greater than all of these sites combined! We ask You to bless and empower our military as they launch this project to repel "large-scale, automated disinformation attacks" upon our people. Have mercy, O Lord, we pray, amen.
- "And shall say, Cast you up, cast you up, prepare the way, take up the stumbling block out of the way of My people." (Isaiah 57:14)
9. Mississippi officials confirm multiple cases of voting machines changing votes in GOP governor runoff - The Hill
State officials have confirmed at least three reports of voting machines in two counties changing voters' picks in Mississippi's GOP gubernatorial primary runoff. The issues emerged Tuesday morning, with one Facebook user posting a video showing a touch-screen voting machine changing their selection from Waller to Reeves. "It is not letting me vote for who I want to vote for," the voter says in the video. "How can that happen?" a woman in the background asks. Former state Supreme Court Chief Justice Bill Waller and Lt. Gov. Tate Reeves are currently in a runoff for the Republican nomination in the governor's race to see who will take on Democratic Attorney General Jim Hood in the November general election. Reeves led Waller in the Aug. 6 balloting by a 49-33 margin, though the race went to a runoff after no candidate hit 50 percent. Though officials confirmed the issues with only three machines in two counties, the Waller campaign told the Clarion Ledger that it had received reports of the same problem from Leflore, Lamar, Pearl River, Lincoln, Washington, Forrest and Scott counties. All machines in question are of the same model. (Read more)
- Father God, we ask for complete exposure of all who are involved in this wicked scheme in the State of Mississippi. Let them be brought to justice, and let only those machines that will give an accurate count of the vote be used in this election. In Your Name, amen.
- "Wash you, make you clean, put away the evil of your doings from before mine eyes, says the Lord; cease to do evil." (Isaiah 1:16)
10. Mainland Chinese Joining Pro-Democracy Hong Kong Protesters - Breitbart
The Wall Street Journal reported Wednesday that a "small cohort of mainlanders have joined the demonstrations, taking extraordinary risks to support a society that offers freedoms unavailable back home."
The mainlanders said they value Hong Kong's autonomy from Chinese control and have joined marches, signed open letters supporting Hong Kong, and defended the movement on social media. Their participation is an indication that the movement could spread to mainland China, despite attempts by the government to brand the Hong Kong protesters as traitors. Chinese authorities are reportedly checking travelers' smartphones as they reenter China for evidence of participation in the demonstrations.
The recent protests were sparked by a proposed bill that would allow those charged with crimes in Hong Kong to be extradited to the mainland where they could face harsher punishment under an opaque justice system. The bill was tabled, but Hong Kong Chief Executive Carrie Lam has refused to withdraw it altogether, fueling continued protests throughout the summer that risk a violent crackdown by Chinese troops reminiscent of the brutal 1989 crackdown in Tiananmen Square. (Read more)
- Almighty Father in heaven, we pray that the Holy Spirit will cover China and Hong Kong with Your glorious redemptive presence. Draw the hearts of the Chinese to the Lord God in heaven so there can be many souls won by the message of salvation. We ask Your protection for the mainland Chinese when they return home, and we pray in the Name of Jesus, amen.
- "That if you shall confess with your mouth the Lord Jesus and shall believe in your heart that God has raised Him from the dead, you shall be saved. For with the heart man believes unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation." ( Romans 10:9-10)
|IPC Prayer Alert|
International Prayer Connections - September 2019
To read this month's IPC alert, go here.
|More Daily Features|
More Daily Features
(See below . . .)
- The Persecuted Church
- Classic Hymns
- Signs and Wonders
- The Good News Corner
- Worship with Us Today!
Prayers for the Persecuted Church
"Remember the prisoners, as though in prison with them, and those who are ill-treated, since you yourselves also are in the body." (Hebrews 13:3)
Please visit the website for International Christian Concern to lift up prayers for the persecuted around the world, every day. Their link is: www.persecution.org -- or go here to connect. Thank you for interceding for our brothers and sisters who are suffering in Asia, the Islamic World, and the Far East.
JESUS PAID IT ALL
"Though your sins are like scarlet, they shall be white as snow." (Isaiah 1:18)
I hear the Savior say, "Thy strength indeed is small; Child of weakness, watch and pray, Find in Me thine all in all."
Jesus paid it all,
All to Him I owe;
Sin had left a crimson stain,
He washed it white as snow.
For nothing good have I Whereby Thy grace to claim, I'll wash my garments white In the blood of Calv'ry's Lamb.
And now complete in Him My robe His righteousness, Close sheltered 'neath His side, I am divinely blest.
Lord, now indeed I find Thy power and Thine alone, Can change the leper's spots And melt the heart of stone.
When from my dying bed My ransomed soul shall rise, "Jesus died my soul to save," Shall rend the vaulted skies. Refrain
And when before the throne I stand in Him complete, I'll lay my trophies down All down at Jesus' feet.
Please go here.
About the Author:
Words: Elvina M. Hall, 1865.
Melody: John T. Grape
About the Hymn:
To read the marvelous story of how this classic hymn came to be written, please go here.
Signs and Wonders
THE LABOR DAY STORM OF 2019
It happened just as predicted. On August 31st, a stream of solar wind hit Earth's magnetic field, sparking the strongest geomagnetic storm of 2019. Episodes of G2-class storming ignited bright auroras over both poles visible even in Arctic twilight. Dmitry Rak photographed the display from the Barents Sea coast near Teriberka, Russia.
"The aurora borealis mixed with the colors of sunset and dawn as the storm lasted the whole night of Aug. 31st to Sept. 1st," reports Rak. "The most delicious auroras floated over us and headed south, so we were able to capture only part of this celestial extravaganza. Nevertheless, we were very satisfied with what we saw."
Thousands of miles away in Wyoming, the sky and the ground both exploded.
"I got several images of the auroras over the geysers in Yellowstone National Park," says photographer Jean Clark. "What a great night!"
At the peak of the storm, which lasted throughout the Labor Day weekend, auroras spilled across the Canadian border into multiple US states including Wisconsin, Michigan, Montana, Wyoming, Idaho, Maine and even Midwestern airspace.
Did you miss the show? The same stream of solar wind will return on Sept. 27th when the sun has spun once on its axis, directing the gaseous firehose at Earth again. Mark your calendar! (SpaceWeather.com)
> > > To view photos of these celestial displays, go here.
UPDATE: Monday, Sept. 2nd
Today, solar wind is howling around Earth, reaching speeds of 650 km/s (1.5 million mph). But... The wind is so thin and weakly magnetized that it is not sparking geomagnetic storms. The Labor Day Storm of 2019 is over.
"I will show wonders in the heavens above and signs on the earth below, blood and fire and billows of smoke." (Acts 2:19)
The Good News Corner
Hongkongers Now Openly Worshiping God as Protests Continue
For those laboring under the delusion that the only thing the Christian church is good for is preparing once or twice a week religious gatherings and hosting the occasional covered-dish supper, the Body of Christ in Hong Kong is hard at work to dispel that misapprehension.
For weeks now, pro-democracy demonstrators have been mounting a mass resistance against China's Communist rule in Hong Kong - and now, the region's Christian community has started do its part in the national protest. (Daily Surge) Read more.
Worship With Us Today!
Goodness of God - Bethel Music
To worship with us today, please go here.
About Capitol Hill Prayer Partners
Our Mission Statement
Capitol Hill Prayer Partners (CHPP) is a ministry which is positioned on Capitol Hill in Washington, D.C., helping members of the Body of Christ to "pray for those in authority over us" in our federal government. Our primary purpose is to offer intercession on site for the members of Congress and their staffs each day that the Senate and the House of Representatives are in session; and our chief prayer focus is that "God's will be done in earth, as it is in heaven." [Matthew 6:10].
Because Jesus Christ has shed His blood for all, we, too, pray for ALL, in a nonpartisan manner. Also, because the scriptures indicate that "the effectual, fervent prayer of a righteous man availeth much" (James 4:17), we are confident that fervent prayer, offered in the halls of the highest chambers of government in our land, can avail much for America. Capitol Hill Prayer Partners welcomes those who feel called to join us, engaging in this strategic work of intercession for our nation: "For there is no power but of God; the powers that be are ordained of God." [Romans 13:1]
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
Capitol Hill Prayer Partners welcomes all who wish to pray for our leaders to join us in prayer for our nation. You may sign up to receive our alerts by sending an email to us at CHPP1994@gmail.com requesting that your name be added to our list of subscribers.
Note: You may also learn more about CHPP by going here to visit our blog. Thank you!
|We Welcome Your Gifts|
We Welcome Your Gifts
Capitol Hill Prayer Partners (CHPP) is a 501(c)(3), tax- exempt, faith-based, ministry, dedicated to praying for our leaders (1 Tim. 2:1-4). CHPP relies solely on the gifts of our readers to continue this work; thus we greatly appreciate your help in supporting this publication. Offerings may be sent to: Capitol Hill Prayer Partners, P.O. Box 5152, Herndon, VA 20172-1970. Please make checks payable to: CHPP. THANK YOU!
Now you can also donate online by going here. Or . . . if you prefer, simply paste this link into your browser to access our secure online donor system:
"The grace of the Lord Jesus Christ be with your spirit." (Philippians 4:23)
|Join Our Bible Readathon!|
Our Bible Readathon Continues
"Thy Word is a lamp unto my feet and a light unto my path." (Psalm 119:105)
We are now reading the Word of God every night (except on Sunday mornings) from midnight to 6:00 a.m. EDT. We are reading through the whole Word, from Genesis to Revelation, and beginning again in Genesis when finished.
Our numbers of readers continues to grow over time. All are welcome to join!
Our conference number is: 712-432-0075.
The access code is: 206425#. Please call at any time from midnight to 6:00 a.m. EST. WELCOME!
[Note: we are reading from these versions of the Scripture: King James, New King James, New American Standard, and NIV.]
|God bless you!|