Capitol Hill Prayer Partners
P.O. Box 5152
Herndon, VA 20172-1970
The Daily Brief
"Praying for All in Authority"
Monday, October 1, 2018
"I delight to do Your will, O my God,
And Your law is within my heart."
To help sustain our work, please go here. Thank you!
How To Subscribe
Capitol Hill Prayer Partners welcomes all who wish to pray for our leaders to join us in prayer for our nation. You may sign up to receive our alerts by sending an email to us at CHPP1994@gmail.com requesting that your name be added to our list of subscribers.
"Standing United Together . . . Under the Cross of Christ"
Pray in Unity
Important Call to Prayer and Action:
40 Days Of Praying In Unity for the Nation;
September 28 through Election Day, November 6
The midterm elections are coming up. The Christian turnout for these elections will reveal whether we are truly going to be able to turn the nation and fully establish cords of righteousness, or if we're going to slide backwards.
I want to encourage you. If you believe that abortion is wrong, if you believe that the blood of 60,000,000 aborted babies is crying out from the ground of the United States, and if you knew that turning the tide of a nation was within our grasp, even by one vote-would you vote? Would you pray?
I'm asking you to do both-pray and vote. Pray and act. I'm asking you to join us, as we prayer walk America, as we cry out for the nation. We know that God wants to do extraordinary things through our prayers. If we will pray, God will act.
We have developed this very important website called "Pray in Unity." Here, you can sign up to adopt your block in prayer. You will also find a daily devotion covering all kinds of topics related to the midterm election. In addition, you can sign up to receive a weekly email containing the prayer devotions for each week.
It's a 40-day season, beginning September 28 and continuing through Election Day, November 6. You can also visit many of the supporting organizations' websites that are listed for additional national prayer resources. You will be praying in unity with thousands of different intercessors from across America, connecting with a coalition of prayer leaders that are standing together, and saying, "We are concerned about America."
Would you join us? Pray in Unity.
[Click here] [then scroll down and click] on the blue button that says, "Sign Up."
We'd love for you to participate. Let's turn the tide!
-Dr. Cindy Jacobs
President, Generals International
(Source: Breaking Christian News) Read more here.
Focus on Israel
1. Explosives hurled at Israeli soldiers in late-night Gaza clashes - Times of Israel
Hundreds of Palestinians took part in clashes along the Gaza border Sunday night, hurling explosive devices at Israeli soldiers and attempting to breach the security fence.
No Israel Defense Forces troops were reported injured in the violent protests, while at least 10 Palestinians were said injured by Israeli fire, according to Israel Radio.
2. Palestinians ask World Court to order US Embassy out of Jerusalem - Israel Hayom
The International Court of Justice said on Friday it has received a complaint from the "State of Palestine" against the United States, which argues that the placement of the U.S. Embassy in Jerusalem violates an international treaty and it should be removed. The court, known as the World Court, is the United Nations' venue for resolving disputes between nations.
3. Lynch attempt in northern Israel - Israel National News
A Jewish family from Nazareth Illit was attacked on Friday afternoon by Arabs in the village of Yafia in the Galilee region in northern Israel.
The incident occurred when the villagers identified Jews were sitting in a vehicle that was stuck in a traffic jam in the village. and then began to attack the vehicle. The Honenu legal aid organization reported that the Arabs then attacked the car with rocks and clubs.
The family members said that one of the assailants began to hit the car with an iron pipe, broke the windows and hit the family members. Some of the family members were injured and were evacuated for medical treatment at the Italian Hospital in Nazareth.
4. Palestinians To Support Israel's Arabs In General Strike On Monday- Jerusalem Post
Palestinians called a general strike for Monday in the West Bank, Gaza Strip and east Jerusalem in support of an Israeli-Arab protest against Israel's Nation State Law. Leaders of Israel's Arab community have called for their private sector to strike against the recently-passed Nation State Law, which declares that only Jews have the right of self-determination in Israel. The strike will have limited effect on the country as a whole as Monday is a holiday for Israel's Jewish majority as they mark the end of the Sukkot festival.
5. Strange Mist Covers Temple Mount [WATCH] - Breaking Israel News
On the sixth day of Sukkot, a group of Jews praying on the Mount of Olives witnessed a strange mist rising up out of the ground on the Temple Mount, enshrouding the holy site and obscuring the base of the Dome of the Rock.
The service on the last day of Sukkot is called Hoshanna Rabbah and marks the end of the week-long festival. The prayer service includes a special service in which seven circuits are made by the worshippers with their lulav and etrog while singing praises of God.
The Daily Brief
1. The war on Kavanaugh is all about the pro-abortion Left's lust for power - LifeSiteNews
We may never be able to prove whether Christine Blasey Ford is sincerely misremembering a traumatic event or deliberately slandering a political enemy, but two things are clear: Brett Kavanaugh almost certainly never touched her, and liberals simply don't care about the complete lack of evidence.
"This whole two-week effort has been a calculated and orchestrated political hit, fueled with apparent pent-up anger about President Trump and the 2016 election," Kavanaugh himself said Thursday. "Fear that has been unfairly stoked about my judicial record, revenge on behalf of the Clintons, and millions of dollars in money from outside left-wing opposition groups." He's absolutely right, but his list is missing one thing: abortion.
As LifeSiteNews covered earlier this week, Democrat Sen. Mazie Hirono of Hawaii said outright she was "put[ting] his denial in the context of everything that I know about him in terms of how he approaches his cases," particularly the fact that "he very much is against women's reproductive choice." There it is: if the Left thinks you pose a threat to Roe v. Wade, basic standards of evidence, fairness, and due process get thrown out the window. As Kavanaugh's own powerful testimony showed, the only way forward is to fight back. (Read more)
- Almighty Father, we pray that You block the warfare of ungodliness that is levied against Brett Kavanaugh. Mixed into this warfare by the Clinton's group are the social sins of arrogance, backbiting, busybodies, bribery, covetousness, deceit, dishonesty, evil influence, injustice, lying, neglect of mercy, oppression, pride, selfishness, slander and unjust gain, all of which we pray the Blood of Jesus and the Name of Jesus bind all evil in their activity, and render them powerless. Protect Kavanaugh with the presence of the Lord. We pray in the Name of Jesus.
"And the men that will do presumptuously, and will not hearken unto the priest that stands to minister there before the Lord your God, or unto the judge, even those men shall die: and you shall put away the evil from the land." (Deuteronomy 17:12)
2. Supreme Court jumps to top election issue for first time, beats healthcare, economy - Washington Examiner
Americans have apparently taken sides in the heated fight over Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh and are ready to reward - or punish - their representatives for their vote. The latest Pew Research Center survey found that the Supreme Court has pushed aside the economy and healthcare as the number one issue on the minds of voters, a critical first-time shift just days from a Senate vote on Kavanaugh's confirmation and a little over a month before the congressional midterm elections.
"Large majorities of voters in both parties view Supreme Court appointments as a 'very important' voting issue," said Pew. More voters view Supreme Court appointments as a very important issue today than did so in June 2016, during the presidential election.
Pew also suggested that court picks haven't been the top issue before, or certainly leading into a critical election where control of Congress is at stake. "While health care and the economy typically rank among the top issues for voters, there is no trend to past midterms on the importance of court appointments," said Pew. (Read more)
- Lord God almighty, We thank You that, according to the results of this survey, the American public has now taken note of this critical issue in this election. Let us all vote to uphold LIFE in the choices we will make at the ballot box this November. In Your Name, amen.
- "Judges and offices shall you make in all your gates, which the Lord your God gives you, throughout every tribe: and they shall judge the people with just righteous judgment. You shall not wrest judgment; you shall not respect persons, neither take a gift: for a gift does blind the eyes of the wise, and perverts the words of the righteous." (Deuteronomy 16:18-19)
3. Trump signs spending bill to keep government open - Washington Times
President Trump signed an $854 billion spending bill Friday that will keep the federal government open into the new fiscal year, and he criticized Democrats for refusing to fully fund his border wall. The legislation funds most federal agencies through fiscal year 2019, which begins Monday, and delays a showdown with Congress over further funding for the border wall until Dec. 7. Mr. Trump noted that he has secured $1.6 billion so far "to keep building the wall."
The measure fully funds the Department of Defense at a record level of $716 billion, plus the departments of Labor, Health and Human Services and Education. It includes a 2.6-percent pay raise for troops, the largest in nine years. The spending package also pays $1.5 billion to increase school safety; increases funding for school choice by $42 million; increases funding for veterans vocational education and the Perkins Career and Technical Education legislation; and directs $6.7 billion on programs for substance use and mental health, including opioid and heroin abuse.
"The signing of this legislation marks a drastic turnaround in the way we have funded the government in recent years," Senate Appropriations Committee Chairman Shelby, Alabama Republican, said in a statement. "As of today, 75 percent of the government is funded - on time and through an open, bipartisan process." (Read more)
- Father in heaven, we praise You for guiding President Trump in the direction he has taken regarding this issue. Protect the funds so that they accomplish what they are intended to accomplish. We pray in the Name of Jesus.
- "And all the people shall hear and fear, and do no more presumptuously." (Deuteronomy 17:13)
4. Federal judge: Congressional Democrats can sue Trump over emoluments - Washington Examiner
A lawsuit filed by 200 congressional Democrats alleging President Trump is violating the Constitution by accepting payments from foreign governments can move forward, a federal judge ruled Friday. The Constitution's emoluments clause prohibits presidents from receiving payments from foreign governments, without congressional approval, and was meant to prevent corruption and foreign influence. Trump's hotel just blocks away from the White House has hosted events for foreign governments and visiting officials while he's been in office.
The group of Democrats, led by Sen. Richard Blumenthal, D-Conn., and Rep. Jerrold Nadler, D-N.Y., want the court to stop Trump from accepting such payments, or force the president to first get congressional approval. If Democrats' allegations are true, then "the president is accepting prohibited foreign emoluments without asking and without receiving a favorable reply from Congress," Judge Emmet G. Sullivan wrote in his ruling.
Trump stepped away from managing his businesses when he became president but still maintains ownership. Trump's legal team has argued congressional approval is not necessary because the payments are not emoluments. The attorneys general in Washington, D.C., and Maryland are also suing Trump over the emoluments clause. (Read more)
- Father in heaven, we ask for Your protection to be all around President Trump against false claims, distorted charges, misrepresentation and insidious incitement of untrue accusations. Hold him steady and raise him up above the shadow government's activities against him. Through the Blood of Jesus' victory on the cross, hold President Trump in Your hands. In the Name of Jesus we pray.
- "The Lord is our judge . . . and He will save us." (Isaiah 33:22)
5. House Judiciary Committee subpoenas McCabe memos - Washington Times
The House Judiciary and Oversight and Government Reform committees subpoenaed the Justice Department for the McCabe memos. The subpoena also covers all documents related to the FBI's application and renewal of a Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act warrant for Carter Page, a key Trump campaign figure, and any documents related to special counsel Robert Mueller's Russian collusion probe that were provided to a group of bipartisan senators known as the Gang of Eight.
Conservative lawmakers have demanded Mr. McCabe's memos become public since The New York Times reported last week that he attended a meeting where Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein discussed secretly recording President Trump and suggested removing the president from office through the 25th Amendment. Mr. Rosenstein has denied the report. On Tuesday, House Freedom Caucus Chairman Rep. Mark Meadows, North Carolina Republican, said Mr. Rosenstein must explain The New York Times story under oath or face possible impeachment.
"You can't have the number two official at the Department of Justice making comments about wiring the president and not address it," Mr. Meadows tweeted. "Rod Rosenstein must come before Congress this week, under oath, and tell the truth about his alleged statements."(Read more)
- Lord God, we ask that all of these documents be speedily surrendered to this House Committee so that all evidence being requested can, indeed, be examined in truth. Lord, we thank You that Rep. Mark Meadows has sated that "Rod Rosenstein must come before Congress this week, under oath, and tell the truth about his alleged statements" in the New York Times. And Father God, we ask that Your Hand of protection to rest upon all members of the The House Judiciary and Oversight and Government Reform Committee, in Jesus' name, amen.
- "For this purpose, Jesus, the Son of God, was manifested, that He might destroy the works of the devil." (I John 3:8)
6. House Intel votes to release Russia transcripts - The Hill
The House Intelligence Committee on Friday voted to release dozens of transcripts from its now shuttered investigation into Russian interference, likely teeing up a massive document dump ahead of the November midterm elections. The transcripts include testimony from several of President Trump's associates and campaign officials, including Steve Bannon, Hope Hicks, Jared Kushner, Donald Trump Jr., and Roger Stone.
They also include transcripts of interviews with officials from the Obama administration, such as former Director of National Intelligence James Clapper and former deputy attorney general Sally Yates, as well as Trump administration officials, including Attorney General Jeff Sessions and Director of National Intelligence Dan Coats.
The transcripts - 53 in total, covering thousands of pages - will not immediately be released but will now go to the Office of the Director of National Intelligence for a classification review, which could take days or weeks to complete. "They need to be published, I think, before the election," Nunes told Fox News earlier in September. "Published, I mean being put out for the American people to review, so that they can see the work that we did and they can see all of the people that were interviewed by us and their answers to those questions." (Read more)
- Father in heaven, turn all information contained in these transcripts for good and not for evil. Let all corruption and/or destruction of these documents be protected by the hand of the Lord. We pray in the matchless Name of Jesus.
- "If a man therefore purge himself from these, he shall be a vessel unto honor, sanctified, and meet for the Master's use, and prepaid unto every good work."
(II Timothy 2:21)
7. How 57,000 Communists and Socialists are Taking over the Democratic Party - Epoch Times
In a move that could have major implications for American politics, the leading socialist and communist organizations in the United States have formally allied to increase their infiltration and manipulation of the Democratic Party.
Communist Party USA (CPUSA) leader John Bachtell partially explained the new strategy in a pitch to Party members. The webinar featured a panel of representatives from the CPUSA, Democratic Socialists of America (DSA), Freedom Road Socialist Organization (FRSO), LeftRoots, and others.
The event was sponsored by a group called the Left Inside/Outside Project, which is the idea of "building power inside and outside the Democratic Party." The plan is to encourage all elements of the left to vote, which would result in "defeating the extreme right domination of government and the courts."
The hard left has infiltrated the Democratic Party in virtually every state, from the largest cities to remote rural areas, from New York City and Los Angeles to North Dakota and Central Oregon. In rural areas in Republican-dominated states, the Democratic Party is often a shell, nothing more than a ballot line. It is easily conquered by disciplined socialist activists. In the big cities DSA and their friends can overwhelm local Democratic party branches by sheer weight of numbers. (Read more)
- Heavenly Father, we ask You to raise up an army of strong, Spirit-filled prayer warriors who will be able to withstand this terrible horde of evil, through the mighty power of the Blood of Jesus. We ask that, between now and November 6th, millions of our American citizens will have a true "wake up call" to see the wolf that is at the door. Let us never be deceived that Communism is a blessing, but let us realize that Communists are actually brutal tyrants, who will stop at NOTHING to achieve their goals. In His Name and resurrection power we pray, amen.
- "When the enemy comes in like a flood, The Spirit of the Lord will lift up a standard against him." (Isaiah 59:19)
8. Communists Planning Armed Insurrection on Twitter - PJ Media
Communist agitators took to Twitter this week to brainstorm strategies for a violent armed insurrection against their perceived enemies.
"Dr. Bones," the co-host of the far-left podcast The Guillotine, started the conversation going with his 5,000-plus Twitter followers. Bones went on to suggest that fellow travelers organize "hidden cells" and focus on ambushes and assassinations to bleed "right-leaning forces" dry. He said that during the day comrades should pretend to be into "helping everybody" and never talk about their "nighttime activities."
The Guillotine podcast, which covers "global current events from a revolutionary communist and anarchist perspective," has nearly 15,000 Facebook followers and 250 active monthly donors on its Patreon account. Disturbingly, the extremists see no difference between supporters of President Trump or the police, and actual Nazis. (Read more)
- Father God, we take up the Sword of the Spirit, which is the Word of God, and we ask You first to forgive these wicked men and women of their sin, for they know not what they do. Without Your grace, each one is now facing an eternity separated from You, which You do not desire. Wielding the Sword of the Spirit, we speak the collapse of each of these looming Communist cells, and the destruction of all of their plots. Father God, we sever asunder the cords of the wicked in Your Mighty Name, allowing each one to hear the wooing of Your Spirit and to come to You for salvation. We ask this in the Name of Jesus and through His Shed Blood, amen and amen.
- "The Lord is righteous; He has cut in pieces the cords of the wicked." (Psalm 129:4)
"You will also declare a thing, And it will be established for you; So light will shine on your ways." (Job 22:28)
9. Jerry Falwell Jr.: Conservatives, Christians 'need to stop electing nice guys' - CBN News
Liberty University President Jerry Falwell Jr. implored conservatives and Christians to support "street fighters" over "nice guys" in order to defeat the Democratic Party's agenda. "Conservatives & Christians need to stop electing 'nice guys'. They might make great Christian leaders but the US needs street fighters like @realDonaldTrump at every level of government b/c the liberal fascists Dems are playing for keeps & many Repub leaders are a bunch of wimps!" he tweeted.
The tweet comes as Senate Republicans have given into the demands of their Democratic colleagues for an FBI investigation into the sexual assault allegations against Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh. Sen. Jeff Flake, R-Ariz., a member of the Senate Judiciary Committee and a crucial swing vote on Kavanaugh, voted to advance his nomination Friday but demanded an FBI inquiry before a final vote. Republicans agreed to delay a final confirmation vote for one week to allow the FBI to investigate. Trump has since ordered an FBI investigation. (Read more)
- Father in heaven, there is a battle for life or death going on in the United States, and we pray that those who are spiritually sound of mind and conviction stand before the Lord in prayer until they are girded and clothed with a warrior's mentality to fight for Christ and righteousness. We pray in the Name of Jesus.
- "For every battle of the warrior is with confused noise. For unto us a child is born, unto us a Son is given: and the government shall be upon His shoulder: and His Name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, the Mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace. Of the increase of His government and peace there shall be no end, upon the throne of David, and upon his kingdom to order it, and to establish it with judgment and with justice from henceforth even forever. The zeal of the Lord of hosts will perform this." (Isaiah 9:5-7)
10. Lady Liberty: Nikki Haley thrills Venezuela's battered democrats in the streets of New York - American Thinker
Jumping down into the streets of New York with the crowds of protesters, U.S. United Nations ambassador Nikki Haley seized the moment with a megaphone, calling for democracy in Venezuela, just as Russia's Boris Yeltsin once did in the 1991 coup that overturned the Soviet Union.
Don't think Venezuelans weren't thrilled. These are Venezuela's beleaguered democrats, the ones who have been beaten, jailed, starved, and murdered as their elections were stolen from them in front of their faces. They were utterly, utterly thrilled, and not just in the streets of New York, but across the continent and deep inside Venezuela itself. Thrilled is an understatement; hog-wild is more like it. Nicaraguans and Cuban-Americans were thrilled, too.
Here's some megaphone diplomacy, and it's being received by Venezuelans in the same way the great Ronald Reagan's speech on the Evil Empire was received by the prisoners within the walls of the Gulag, as Natan Sharansky wrote of: With unrestrained joy. Someone is finally listening to them. Someone is finally there on the ramparts with them, cheering them and giving them encouragement they're lapping up like a thirsty man in the desert. And she looks like Lady Liberty. (Read more)
- Father, we pray for a victorious outcome from this demonstration by Nikki Haley. Hold them steady to walk with thankfulness and not with ungodliness. We pray in Jesus' Name.
- "The people that walked in darkness have seen a great light: they that dwell in the land of the shadow of death, upon them has the Light shined." (Isaiah 9:2)
11. It is time for the Kavanaugh nomination to be withdrawn - America (The Jesuit Review)
. . . Evaluating the credibility of these competing accounts is a question about which people of good will can and do disagree. The editors of this review have no special insight into who is telling the truth. . .
. . . we recognize that this nomination is no longer in the best interests of the country. While we previously endorsed the nomination of Judge Kavanaugh on the basis of his legal credentials and his reputation as a committed textualist, it is now clear that the nomination should be withdrawn. (Read full article here.)
- Please pray in the Spirit over this unexpected turn of events.
The Daily Jot
Friday, September 28, 2018
America torn apart
Irrespective of how the vote goes for Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh, the spectacle of what has transpired is a travesty. The left leaning UK Daily Mail posted a headline, "America tears itself apart." It isn't America tearing herself apart. It is the Democratic Party tearing America apart. The bottom line is that there are ways to have civil discourse to solve problems or reach conclusions without destroying lives. In this case, both Kavanaugh and his accuser are victims of a power hungry political machine that is seeking to overthrow a duly elected government by using any means possible, even to the ruination of private lives and families. The lack of respect and civility was disgusting to watch.
Senator Lindsey Graham (R-SC) summed it up. "(To Feinstein) What you want to do is destroy this guy's life; hold this seat open; and hope you win in 2020. (Pointing to Feinstein) You said that, not me. (to Kavanaugh) You've got nothing to apologize for. This is the most unethical sham since I've been in politics. (to Feinstein) And if you really have wanted to know the truth, you sure as hell wouldn't have done what you did to this guy . . . (to Kavanaugh) I cannot imagine what you and your family have gone through. (to Feinstein) Boy, y'all really want power. I hope you never get it. I hope the American people can see through this sham." In short, these allegations could have been handled without the political firestorm if those involved were sincere about the truth and concerned about the accuser.
At the end of the day, the Democrats, with the left-leaning news media amplifying their loathing, likely stirred their base, emotionally manipulated the uninformed voter and blind follower, and further divided the homeland. They were pictured laughing it up with each other before the hearing. To underscore the insincerity of their over-the-top circus, not 30 minutes into the hearing Senator Mazie Hirono (D-HI) sent a fundraising email asking for donations from those who think there should be no Supreme Court justices who have "credible sexual misconduct allegations" against them. Senators Kamala Harris (D-CA) and Cory Booker (D-NJ) also used the hearings to try to raise money for their reelection campaigns. Kavanaugh and his accuser are but disposable pawns in a death struggle about political power over interpreting laws.
Since the 2016 presidential election, the Democratic Party has been throwing a temper tantrum. It was unable to complete the socialist revolution that began to solidify a decade ago. It has been relentless with incitement to violence, obstruction, and just down-right mean-spiritedness. Decent people should reject this behavior and demand reform of this political atmosphere. Americans ought not treat one another the way we have seen over the past two years. Jesus said in Matthew 7:12, "Therefore all things whatsoever you would that men should do to you, do you even so to them." It's the Golden Rule--very tarnished today because wickedness has prospered, and the love of many has waxed cold.
Have a Blessed and Powerful Day!
About Capitol Hill Prayer Partners
Our Mission Statement
Capitol Hill Prayer Partners (CHPP) is a ministry which is positioned on Capitol Hill in Washington, D.C., helping members of the Body of Christ to "pray for those in authority over us" in our federal government. Our primary purpose is to offer intercession on site for the members of Congress and their staffs each day that the Senate and the House of Representatives are in session; and our chief prayer focus is that "God's will be done in earth, as it is in heaven." [Matthew 6:10].
Because Jesus Christ has shed His blood for all, we, too, pray for ALL, in a nonpartisan manner. Also, because the scriptures indicate that "the effectual, fervent prayer of a righteous man availeth much" (James 4:17), we are confident that fervent prayer, offered in the halls of the highest chambers of government in our land, can avail much for America. Capitol Hill Prayer Partners welcomes those who feel called to join us, engaging in this strategic work of intercession for our nation: "For there is no power but of God; the powers that be are ordained of God." [Romans 13:1]
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
Capitol Hill Prayer Partners welcomes all who wish to pray for our leaders to join us in prayer for our nation. You may sign up to receive our alerts by sending an email to us at CHPP1994@gmail.com requesting that your name be added to our list of subscribers.
Note: You may also learn more about CHPP by going here to visit our blog. Thank you!
We Welcome Your Gifts
We Welcome Your Gifts
Capitol Hill Prayer Partners (CHPP) is a 501(c)(3), tax- exempt, faith-based, ministry, dedicated to praying for our leaders (1 Tim. 2:1-4). CHPP relies solely on the gifts of our readers to continue this work; thus we greatly appreciate your help in supporting this publication. Offerings may be sent to: Capitol Hill Prayer Partners, P.O. Box 5152, Herndon, VA 20172-1970. Please make checks payable to: CHPP. THANK YOU!
Now you can also donate online by going here. Or . . . if you prefer, simply paste this link into your browser to access our secure online donor system:
"The grace of the Lord Jesus Christ be with your spirit." (Philippians 4:23)
Join our Bible Readathon!
Our Bible Readathon Continues
"Thy Word is a lamp unto my feet and a light unto my path." (Psalm 119:105)
Our numbers of readers continues to grow over time. All are welcome to join!
Our conference number is: 712-432-0075.
The access code is: 206425#. Please call at any time from midnight to 6:00 a.m. EST. WELCOME!
[Note: we are reading from these versions of the Scripture: King James, New King James, New American Standard, and NIV.]
God bless you!