CHPP Daily Brief: "Praying for All in Authority" Tuesday, November 3, 2015
Capitol Hill Prayer Partners
"A National Prayer Alliance"
P.O. Box 5152
Herndon, VA 20172-1970
The Daily Brief:
"Praying for All in Authority"
Tuesday, November 3, 2015
" . . . the Lord is our Judge,
The Lord is our Lawgiver,
The Lord is our King;
He will save us."
The Middle East in Focus
"Though the mountains be shaken and the hills be removed, yet my unfailing love for you will not be shaken nor my covenant of peace be removed," says the LORD, who has compassion on you." (Isaiah 54:10)
GOD SENDS A SIGN OF LIFE IN THE SKIES OVER ISRAEL
Amazing. Above Israel, "Chai" shines -- the Hebrew symbol of life!
In the skies over Israel recently, a day of stabbings and terror in Israel -- above Nahariya -- the sun shone through the clouds. It made the shape of "Chai" -- the Hebrew symbol for Life.
The enemies of Israel wish for death. Yet Israel survives because Israel receives life from the God of Israel.
Am Yisrael Chai!
> > > Please note that "Am Yisrael Chai" are the same words that PM Benjamin Netanyahu spoke in Hebrew in his fiery warning to the members of the United Nations General Assembly in New York on Thursday, October 1, 2015.
1. Report: Israeli Air Force attacked Hezbollah targets in Syria - Jerusalem Post
Israeli fighter jets penetrated Syrian airspace and attacked numerous Hezbollah targets in the South of Syria, according to Syrian media Saturday.
Estimated targets included a weapons convoy destined for Hezbollah fighters traveling through Syria. According to reports, up to a dozen Israeli war planes conducted the mission close to the Lebenon-Syria border in the Qalamoun Mountains region.
Defense officials declined to comment on the report. This would be the first attack attributed to Israel since Russia began operating in the area. (Read more)
2. In new Hebrew clip, IS promises 'great war' on Jews - Times of Israel
A video published Sunday, apparently by the Islamic State terror group, threatened to wage war against the Jewish people.
Flanked by masked militants holding automatic machine guns, a man brandishing a knife can be seen saying that he and his jihadist comrades are "preparing for a major war [against Israel] . . . With God's help, God willing."
In a message directed to "all the Jews, grandchildren of monkeys and pigs," the man, whose face is blurred, warns that the Islamic State plans to infiltrate Israel to carry out attacks. "We are coming for you from all over the world to slaughter you," he says. (Read more)
3. Israel losing edge in technology 'war' with Iran, IDF intel head warns - Times of Israel
The country's top army intelligence officer has reportedly said Israel and Iran are engaged in a technological "war," with the Jewish state slowly losing its qualitative edge over the Islamic Republic.
According to a report in Haaretz, Military Intelligence Head Maj. Gen. Herzl Halevi also warned Thursday against watching video clips online of recent stabbings, saying that if the clips had been around in 1948, Israel may have lost the War of Independence.
Speaking during a private lecture at a Tel Aviv conference, Halevi said Iran's higher education system was leapfrogging Israel's, churning out more new scientists, mathematicians and engineers. (Read more)
4. Khamenei: The US is a main cause of problems in the Middle East, not a solution - Jerusalem Post
Iranian Supreme Leader Ayatollah Ali Khamenei said Sunday that the United States is a main cause of problems in the Middle East and not part of the solution.
Speaking during a meeting with Iranian Foreign Minister Mohammad Javad Zarif and Iranian ambassadors, Khamenei said that "Iran's foreign policy has barred like a firm dam, the tyranny of hegemonies, mostly the US. They wish for change in these policies."
Iran's top authority said elections should be held in Syria to end the civil war there and criticized foreign powers that arm and fund Syrian opposition fighters, state television reported on Sunday.
"The solution to the Syrian question is elections, and for this it is necessary to stop military and financial aid to the opposition," several state media outlets quoted Khamenei as saying. (Read more)
5. Three Israelis Wounded in Car-Ramming Attack Near Hebron; Terrorist on the Loose - algemeiner.com
Three members of Israel's Border Police were wounded in an act of vehicular terrorism at the Beit Anoun junction north of Hebron on Sunday afternoon, according to Hebrew press reports.
Initial accounts say that a Palestinian car rammed into a group of Israelis standing at a bus stop. Though the group saw the car coming and tried to move away, three were hit. (Read more)
6. Hamas: Erdogan's victory is a victory for Palestine - Jerusalem Post
Hamas in Gaza congratulated Turkey's Islamist-rooted Justice and Development Party (AKP) after sweeping to an unexpected victory in elections on Sunday, returning the country to a single-party rule in an outcome that will boost the power of President Tayyip Erdogan.
"We in Hamas consider that these results before it being a victory for Turkey, it is a victory to Palestine because we trust that Turkey places results in favor of the service of the Palestinian cause, Jerusalem cause and for the Palestinian people," said Hamas spokesman Sami Abu Zuhri in Gaza city. (Read more)
7. Israel picked to join task force to combat global terror financing, money-laundering - Jerudalem Post
The Justice Ministry on Monday announced that Israel has been selected to join an elite global task force for combating the financing of terrorism and money-laundering.
The force's top officials are currently visiting Israel.
Joining the group makes Israel an attractive and safe place for investments and increases the cooperation and legal assistance that Israel can expect from other countries, said the ministry.
The Financial Action Task Force (FATF) is an inter-governmental body established in 1989 by a number of countries, mainly led by the G-7, committed to fighting the increased financing of global terrorism and money-laundering, which was stumping various authorities. (Read more)
The Daily Brief
1. US commandos heading into Syria, White House says - CNSNews.com
A small number of U.S. special operations forces will be sent to northern Syria to work with local troops in the fight against Islamic State militants, the White House announced Friday, marking the first time Americans will be deployed openly on the ground in the country. President Barack Obama ordered the deployment of fewer than 50 commandos to help coalition forces coordinate with local troops, White House spokesman Josh Earnest said.
Earnest insisted their role should not be described as a "combat mission," saying the troops would train, advise and assist local forces in an intensification of the U.S. effort against the Islamic State group. He acknowledged, however, the forces would be taking risks in a dangerous part of the world, where the U.S. also is conducting airstrikes. "There's no denying the serious risk they will be facing," Earnest said, but "they are not in a combat mission." (Read more)
- Father, we see a very convoluted mix of interests on the ground in Syria, some backed by larger interests from around the world. We ask that you would protect these members of our armed forces from physical harm, and from being pawns in a larger proxy war in the Middle East. Father, You can make perfect sense out of all the dynamics at work in Syria, and we ask You to work mightily to advance your cause and your kingdom in this situation.
- "So Jehoshabeath, the daughter of King Jehoram, the wife of Jehoiada the priest (for she was the sister of Ahaziah), hid him from Athaliah so that she did not kill him." (2 Chronicles 22:11)
2. Assad Regime: U.S. Intervention Must be Coordinated With Syria, or Will Violate UN Charter - CNSNews.com
Syria's foreign minister said Sunday that any foreign intervention against terrorists inside the country should be coordinated with the Assad regime - or would contravene the principles of the U.N. Charter. Walid al-Moallem pointed to the involvement of Russia, Iran, and the Iranian-backed Lebanese terrorist group Hezbollah. All three are acting in coordination with the Syrian government.
By contrast, the U.S.-led anti-Islamic State of Iraq and Syria (ISIS/ISIL) coalition does not have the regime's permission to be involved in Syria - something which Russia in particular has been emphasizing as it justifies its own month-old military intervention. Moallem was speaking two days after the Obama administration announced plans to deploy up to 50 Special Forces troops in northern Syria, to help what it calls "moderate opposition forces" in their fight against ISIS jihadists. (Read more)
- Lord God, the ground rules in Syria are not solid nor clearly understood . . . giving way to a major confrontation unless we pray and You intervene. We ask for calm for this region, an end to its civil war, and healing for this land. We ask for a miracle in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, amen and amen.
- "For with God nothing shall be impossible." (Luke 1:37)
3. Russian bombs batter Syria; US jets silent for 3 days - Israel National News
The Russian defense ministry said Monday it had hit 94 targets in just the past 24 hours. US defense officials say Russian sorties have no bearing on coalition actions in Syria, and insist the situation reflects greater discrimination and refinement in terms of which targets are struck.
"It's not because of Russia," said Captain Jeff Davis, a Pentagon spokesman. "Air strikes ebb and flow... We look at intelligence to find out where we have actionable targets, where we have targets that we can hit without causing civilian damage. We simply haven't had any (recently) . . . but that doesn't mean we are not on the lookout for more - and there will be more."
The United States has led a coalition of more than 60 countries that since June 2014 has been conducting regular air raids against ISIS positions in Iraq and Syria. As of Sunday, coalition aircraft had carried out a total of 2,679 air strikes in Syria. (Read more)
- Our Mighty God, we see multiple groups bombing Syria with multiple goals in mind. We cannot fully trust the reporting from Russia and we view with caution the report of the Pentagon. We pray that You would take charge of the plans the US and Russia have in the area and that only Your will and purposes will prevail! We pray for protection of civilians in the bombed areas and pray for You to send laborers into the harvest to tell them of the Great Comforter.
- "You can make many plans, but the Lord's purpose will prevail." (Proverbs 19:21)
4. Ash Carter, Talking About ISIS: 'We Are...the Noble, and They Are the Evil' - CNSNews.com
"We've got to beat ISIL. We're going to beat ISIL," Defense Secretary Ashton Carter told U.S. troops at Fort Wainwright, Alaska on Saturday. "These guys are evil. And we are, as I've said, the noble and they are the evil. And we are the many and they are the few. And fundamentally, we're the strong. So we will beat them. And we're doing that now and figuring out how to get better at it.
"And the reason it's tricky is that the -- it's not so much a matter of beating ISIL, it's keeping them beat. And we can beat them, but keeping them beat means somebody who lives there has to be part of the defeat and take over. And that's the tricky part, is finding capable and motivated local forces whom we can enable, but we can't substitute for them if we're going to have a lasting -- we know that, right, from experience." (Read more)
- Father, we know that we are only as strong as You make us. May our armed forces and those who lead them keep this in mind as they make decisions in this conflict. We ask You to make a perfect end of this conflict in the Middle East.
- "What do you conspire against the LORD? He will make an utter end of it. Affliction will not rise up a second time." (Nahum 1:9)
5. 'Death to America' stands despite nuclear deal: Iran MPs - AFP
A clear majority of Iranian legislators said Monday the Islamic republic will not abandon the slogan of "Death to America" despite its July nuclear accord with world powers. "The martyr-nurturing nation of Iran is not at all prepared to abandon the slogan of 'Death to America' under the pretext of a nuclear agreement," 192 members of Iran's 290-seat parliament said in a statement carried by state news agency IRNA. They said the slogan, chanted at the weekly Friday prayers in mosques and at protests, had "turned into the symbol of the Islamic republic and all struggling nations". (Read more)
- Father, only You can turn around this death chant being put forth as worship to their god that they do not intend to ever give up. We pray for You to invade their worship with visions and dreams of Your Son Jesus, so that He can turn this spiritually poor nation into an evangelizing one. We pray for You to bless the Christians that do already live there with protection and a voice in the affairs of their country. We pray for our leaders to take heed of the current religious/political climate there and to not trust them with any agreements.
- "Vindicate me, O God, and plead my cause against an ungodly nation; Oh, deliver me from the deceitful and unjust man!" (Psalms 43:1)
6. Jordanian sheikh stirs controversy with fatwa against killing Jews - Jerusalem Post
A senior Jordanian Salafi sheikh has stirred controversy in the Muslim world in recent days after he issued a fatwa against killing Jews. Sheikh Ali Halabi said in a video distributed via social media that Jews can be killed during war only, and that killing them at other times is a betrayal. When asked by a student if it is permissible to kill Jews in Palestine, the sheikh answered: "Someone who protects you, gives you electricity and water, transfers you money and you work for him and take his money - would you betray him, even if he was a Jew?" (Read more)
- Hallelujah, Lord, for this voice of reason in the midst of the promotion of hatred that is leading to senseless killings. We pray that his words will have a great influence on the moslem world and that this video will be widely distributed and heeded. We pray for his protection as he puts forth these thoughts on this matter.
- "You will be secure under a government that is just and fair. Your enemies will stay far away. You will live in peace, and terror will not come near." (Isaiah 54:14)
7. Turkey's ruling party sweeps back to majority in parliament - AP
Turkey's ruling party secured a stunning victory in Sunday's snap parliamentary election, sweeping back into single-party rule only five months after losing it. The vote was a rerun of a June election in which AKP surprisingly lost its one-party rule due to a strong showing by a Kurdish party.
While Erdogan was not on the ballot, his long run of pre-eminence over Turkish politics looked set to continue. However, his party will fall short of a supermajority that he had sought in order to change Turkey's constitution and boost his presidential powers. Prime Minister Ahmet Davutoglu declared victory (stating his party will) press ahead with a peace process with the Kurds, but said Turkey was determined to continue to fight Kurdish rebels, who are considered terrorists. (Read more)
- Lord God, when we consider the "end times," we realize that we can only truly see through a glass darkly. However, it is clear that Turkey will play a major role in the time of Ezekiel 38 and 39, for this nation is named in this section of Scripture. Help us, O Lord, to pray always in the Spirit as we see this day approaching, and to continue to reach out to a lost and dying world, while we can. We ask this in Your name, amen and amen.
- "And pray in the Spirit on all occasions with all kinds of prayers and requests. With this in mind, be alert and always keep on praying for all the Lord's people."
8. China Sends Armed Jets Over Disputed Waters In Response to U.S. Naval Presence - Time
Chinese naval jets armed with missiles have executed training drills over disputed waters near Vietnam in the South China Sea in an apparent response to what Beijing sees as provocation by the U.S. in the region. Photos released by the Chinese navy on Saturday show armed fighter jets that military experts say operated out of an airstrip on Woody Island in the Paracel archipelago, the South China Morning Post reports. . .
Last week, the U.S. Navy sent a guided-missile destroyer within the 12-nautical-mile radius zone surrounding reefs in the Spratly archipelago, saying the ship was merely "exercising the right of freedom of navigation in international waters" - a tacit rejection of Beijing's territorial claims. The gesture infuriated Chinese officials, including Chinese Navy chief Admiral Wu Shengli, who told Admiral John Richardson, his American counterpart, that a similar "dangerous [and] provocative act" could in the future lead to war between the two superpowers. (Read more)
- Father, we know Your people are scattered over the face of the earth, and we ask that You would make clear Your will for the place You have for each one.
- "When the Most High divided their inheritance to the nations, When He separated the sons of Adam, He set the boundaries of the peoples According to the number of the children of Israel." (Deuteronomy 32:8)
9. U.S., South Korea defense chiefs vow no tolerance for North Korea provocation - Reuters
The U.S. and South Korean defense chiefs urged North Korea on Monday to immediately cease all activities related to its nuclear program and said they will have no tolerance for any military provocation by Pyongyang.
U.S. Defense Secretary Ash Carter and South Korean Defense Minister Han Min-koo also expressed "grave concern" over the North's intent to conduct a long-range missile launch and a nuclear test, a joint statement issued after their talks said. "Both are stark reminders that North Korea is an upclose, dangerous and continuing threat to the security of the peninsula and the region," Carter told a news conference with Han, referring to the heavily armed border between the two Koreas and a 2010 attack against a South Korean navy ship.
North Korea denies any role in the sinking of the Cheonan, which Seoul blames on Pyongyang. (Read more)
- Father, You "assigned to the sea its limit, so that the waters would not transgress" Your command, and we ask You to do the same for the nations in Korea, that of the proud nation all would know, "This far you may come, but no farther."
- "Blessed is the man who listens to me, Watching daily at my gates, Waiting at the posts of my doors." (Proverbs 8:34)
10. Narcissistic Nation Hooked on Social Media - Canada Free Press
We have become a narcissistic nation hooked on social media 24/7. If we look around in every direction possible, we see people with their eyes downcast and locked onto illuminated and addictive rectangular devices that consume many waking moments of each day. These smart devices glow in the dark on the driver's side while cars swerve or seem to drive themselves.
It won't be long before driverless cars will be made available by the global government elites in order to allow us to shop online while they control and reduce us to a mental state of imbecility. A technology-addicted drone is easier controlled to accept any U.N.-directed lifestyle and any outlandish theories of population control that are aimed to shrink our world into a global entity devoid of borders, heritage, history, culture, and distinct languages.
Keeping in harmony people's behavior, attitudes, beliefs, thoughts, and feelings is important because they are interconnected. Forcing a change in one, will cause change in others. If you change beliefs, you can change behavior. If you force a behavior to change, thoughts, attitudes, and beliefs will also change. (Read more)
- Heavenly Father, we lift up praise for this timely warning of what is happening to our society and culture due to the 'endless' fascination with i-phones and i-pads. It is truly dangerous when people no longer appear to relate as families, friends or to pay attention to what they are otherwise doing, such as driving cars. Father, we ask that You 'awaken' Your people from their mesmerized absorption in these activities and see how they are being manipulated and controlled in a manner not constructive or positive for their futures. We pray this in Jesus' Name, Amen and Amen.
- "For you were once darkness, but now you are light in the Lord. Walk as children of light . . . finding out what is acceptable to the Lord." (Ephesians 5:8-10 NKJV)
The Daily Jot
Monday, November 2, 2015
Prophetic implications with Erdogan's win in Turkey
Doing far better than expected, Turkey President Recep Tayyip Erdogan won a decisive victory in his country's parliamentary election, allowing his Justice and Development Party (AKP) to tighten its grip on a nation moving fast toward radical Islam. With the Islamic State in its backyard, and the goal of overthrowing rival Iran's vassal state dictator Bashar Assad in Syria, Turkey is in position to continue its quest of becoming the lead broker of Islamic power in the Middle East. The prophetic implications are interesting. The main players of the Ezekiel 38 end time battle--Gog of Magog, Meshech, Tubal, Gomer, and Togarmah are all part of the former Assyrian Empire, and are located in modern Turkey
The UK Independent's Patrick Cockburn writes of the election: "In the wake of the AKP's spectacular victory, it will be in a strong position to take control of all remaining levers of power: army, security services and media. Ever since it first formed a government in 2002, the AKP has been progressively eliminating all opponents in positions of authority in the secular Turkish state founded by Kemal Ataturk. Almost all the state and private media has already come under AKP control, which is one factor explaining its gain in votes. State television has given blanket coverage to Mr Erdogan and the AKP, while largely ignoring its opponents."
Ezekiel 38:2-6 says, "Son of man, set your face against Gog, the land of Magog, the chief prince of Meshech, and Tubal, and prophesy against him,and say, 'Thus says the Lord God: Behold, I am against you, O Gog, the chief prince of Meshech and Tubal. I will turn you back, and put hooks into your jaws, and I will bring you forth, with all your army, horses and horsemen, all of them clothed with all sorts of armor, even a great company with bucklers and shields, all of them handling swords. Persia, Ethiopia, and Libya with them, all of them with shield and helmet; Gomer, and all his bands; the house of Togarmah of the north quarters, and all his bands: and many people with you."
Many behold the mystery of how Iran (modern day Persia) and Turkey will come into an alliance strong enough to confront Israel in such a battle. Events, however, are shaping up where a confrontation between Iran and Turkey could occur. There are many moving parts with Russia and the United States also playing major roles in brokering power between Iran, Turkey, the Islamic State and a handful of other terrorist influences such as the Muslim Brotherhood and al Qaeda. Daniel 8 prophesies about how Media and Persia come under submission to the "first king" whose power is mighty and is a "king of fierce countenance." Keep your eyes on Turkey and Iran for they are major players in the prophetic end times.
Have a Blessed and Powerful Day!
The November 3rd Election will impact things like this . . .
Today is Election Day and the state's voters will have the chance to decide important state and local races. Make sure to vote your values!
Since just last year, our nation has seen:
- The City Mayor in Houston, Texas try to force a special rights bathroom bill on the City and subpoena the sermons and private communications of pastors who publicly opposed her.
- A School Board in Virginia sneak a broad policy onto the agenda that would allow students of any age who identify as transgender to choose whether to use the boys' or girls' restrooms and locker rooms and which sex's sports teams to play on. The School Board ignored the well-founded concerns of numerous parents to ram the policy through.
- The Attorney General in Washington state sue 70-year-old florist Barronelle Stutzman because she declined to participate in a same-sex wedding ceremony. She could lose not just her business assets but her home and personal savings as well.
This year, maybe more than ever before, we have seen just how important every level of government is -- be it federal, state, or local. Every elected leader will either use his or her platform to protect our values or to undermine them.
It is not a question of if the decisions of our elected leaders will impact us and our families, but rather how they will. As you know, just a handful of votes can make the difference in elections. Be sure to get out and make your voice heard!
(Family Research Council)
The Poles Defend Christianity!
Polish Football Fans Unfurl 50-Foot 'Stand And Defend Christianity' Banner At Premier League Match
Polish football (soccer) fans unveiled an enormous anti mass migration banner at Sunday's Silesian Wrocław match against Poznań. Images from the match last night show a giant crusader defending Europe from invading jihadists in boats labelled USS Hussein, USS Bin Laden and USS ISIS.
Just a week after Poland voted to kick out every left-wing member of it's national parliament, ordinary Poles have again shown the spirit which led them to elect the nationalist conservative Law and Justice party, with football fans unveiling an over-sized anti-migration banner at Sunday's match.
The hand-painted sheet, which is estimated to have been at least 50 feet tall and 75 feet wide depicts boatloads of migrants preparing to land on the southern shore of Europe. Many of the boat's crews make the one fingered 'ISIS salute'.
Defending Europe while clutching a sword and a shield showing the crest of the Silesian Wrocław football club, a St. George's cross-wearing crusader stands ready to fight the migrants, below writing which reads "While Europe Is Flooded With An Islamic Plague".
Underneath, another 100 foot wide banner hangs from the stalls behind the goal and reads, in a traditional Polish script: "Let Us Stand In Defence Of Christianity".
Wrocław football club has one of the largest supporter bases in Poland, and the most politically active. Banners with strong anti-Communist messages are commonly seen at their games - and the fans like to get involved.
As well as football scarves which split space between the crests of the team, Poland, and anti-Islam symbols, banners seen at past matches have also condoned violence towards supporters of left-wing political views.
(Breitbart) Read more and view their banner here.
Read how John III Sobieski and his men defeated the Ottoman Turks at The Battle of Vienna in 1683.
The Poles as a nation have an extremely long memory. Their days of being pushed around are over and they are intent on defending their ancient homeland against the latest round of invaders. May God be with them in their efforts.
Our Weekly Bible Study
Our Weekly Bible Study:
Sunday, November 1 - Saturday, November 7, 2015
> > > To read the "One Year Bible" weekly letter, go here.
> > > To read the Shabbat Torah readings, go here.
Our Grandmothers' Songs
Songs Our Grandmothers Sang:
HE GIVETH MORE GRACE
But he said to me, "My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness." (2 Corinthians 12:9)
He giveth more grace when the burdens grow greater,
He sendeth more strength when the labors increase,
To added affliction He addeth His mercy,
To multiplied trials, His multiplied peace.
His love has no limit, His grace has no measure,
His power no boundary known unto men,
For out of His infinite riches in Jesus,
He giveth and giveth and giveth again.
When we have exhausted our store of endurance,
When our strength has failed ere the day is half-done,
When we reach the end of our hoarded resources,
Our Father's full giving is only begun.
Please go here.
About the Author:
Words: Annie Johnson Flint
Signs and Wonders
Yawning hole opens in Central Wyoming thanks to wet spring
A gaping hole known as "The Crack" has opened up in central Wyoming near the Big Horn Mountains, northwest of Casper.
A rainy spring in Central Wyoming has left a gaping hole in the Earth, courtesy of Mother Nature and gravity.
"The Crack," as it's being called, opened up at the end of September. Hunting guides scouting for antelope discovered the massive tear in the ground, which is hundreds of yards long and at least 100 feet deep in some places. Employees of SNS Outfitter & Guides service took photos of their discovery and then got busy with hunting season. When they came up for air last week, they posted the photos on the company's Facebook page and watched the world react.
Experts say water running through the hillside loosed the dirt, and gravity did the rest. It poses no danger to people or structures - it's on state-owned land in the middle of a private cattle ranch. SNS owner Sy Gilliland decided Saturday that he needed to see the crack for himself, and escorted a USA TODAY journalist across the private property to see it.
His immediate reaction? Unprintable but understandable. His more considered reaction: "This is really big. I'm pretty much in awe. The end of the hill just fell off." (USA Today) Read more.
"There will be signs in the sun, moon and stars. On the earth, nations will be in anguish and perplexity at the roaring and tossing of the sea." (Luke 21:25)
The Good News Corner
This Israeli Street Dance Will Make Your Day
Fun-loving yeshivah men begin a surprise dance on the streets of Jerusalem. Listen for the chorus "kulanu b'simcha" which means "all of us in joy". (Read more)
GOOD NEWS, INDEED!
(Breaking Israel News)
Worship With Us Today!
Worship With Us Today!
"A Place in the Choir"
Two Daily Conference Calls
Capitol Hill Prayer Partners encourages you to participate, any day of the week, on these calls which are each ongoing, day and night! To learn more about how you can join these calls, please go here.
ABOUT CAPITOL HILL PRAYER PARTNERS
To learn more about our ministry, and to sign up to begin receiving our daily alerts, please go here.