Thursday, August 16, 2007

Abortionist: "God I repent . . . End Abortion and Bring Revival to America. It's Time."

Thousands of young people beg God for an end to abortion at "The Call" prayer rally
NASHVILLE, August 9, 2007 (LifeSiteNews.com) - During the massive prayer rally of 07.07.07 that drew an estimated 100,000 primarily young people to Nashville this July, a former abortionist begged God for mercy and joined crowds in praying for a definitive end to the national crime of abortion.

During "The Call" rally, former Planned Parenthood abortionist Dr. Patti Gibbink stood up and testified, confessing her sins and begging God to end abortion. She told the crowds, "Ten years ago, I did abortions for Planned Parenthood." Here she paused, overwhelmed with tears. "Oh Lord, oh God, God most holy and just," she continued, quoting Psalm 51, "You hate hands that have shed innocent blood. God, I acknowledge my transgression. My sin is always before me. Against you, you only have I sinned and done this evil in your sight."

[To read this article in its entirety, go here.]

· PRAISE GOD FOR HEARTS TURNED BACK TO HIM! Yes, Lord -- let it be so, and we DO join in prayer that You would indeed visit our land in a wave of REVIVAL! PRAISE GOD FOR BREAKTHROUGH!!

· "Let every thing that hath breath praise the Lord, Praise ye the Lord!" (Psalm 150:6)