This week, for all the headlines cited below, please join us in proclaiming THIS DECREE:
"Hear, O Israel: The LORD our God, the LORD is one. Love the LORD your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your strength." (Deuteronomy 6:4-5)
1. Nasrallah admits Iran supplies Hezbollah with arms - Ha'aretz
Hezbollah head Hassan Nasrallah has said it is no secret that Iran is aiding Hezbollah by sending money and weapons via Syria.
2. Blair sees progress in Mideast peace - Ynet News
British Prime Minister Tony Blair said in a radio interview for broadcast Monday that there likely would be progress in the Middle East peace process over the next few weeks.
3. Gaza clashes: Hamas destroys Fatah security headquarters - Ynet News
Hamas operatives in Gaza completely destroyed Fatah’s security headquarters in the Gaza Strip, at the height of another day of inter-factional violence in the Palestinian Authority.
4. Peres: Israel must not intervene in Palestinian infighting in Gaza - Ha'aretz
Vice Premier Shimon Peres on Sunday said Israel must not intervene in the internal Palestinian fighting in the Gaza Strip, saying that to do so would risk uniting the feuding Palestinians against it.
5. Al-Qaeda tells British cells to carry out wave of beheadings - London Times
Islamic terror cells in Britain have been instructed to carry out a series of kidnappings and beheadings of the kind allegedly planned by the nine terrorist suspects arrested in Birmingham last week.
6. Iraq says 50 percent of bombers arrive via Syria - MSNBC
The Iraqi government said Sunday that half the Sunni Muslim militants behind the bombings shaking the country had arrived through neighboring Syria.
7. Renovations at Temple Mount Cause Palestinian Outcry - CNSNews.com
Israeli police were deployed in force against the threat of violence in Jerusalem's Old City on Tuesday as renovation work began outside the Temple Mount. Outraged Palestinians are rallying to protect the al Aksa Mosque.
8. UN Troops Not Stopping Hizballah Border Activity, Israel Says - CNSNews.com
Israeli Defense Minister Amir Peretz has urged United Nations peacekeepers in Lebanon to prevent Hizballah forces from returning to the Israeli- Lebanese border to carry out attacks against Israel.