This week, for all the headlines cited below, please join us in proclaiming THIS DECREE:
"Who formed the mountains by Your power, having armed Yourself with strength, Who stilled the roaring of the seas, the roaring of their waves, and the turmoil of the nations." (Psalm 65:6-7)
1. Palestinian Islamic Jihad Terror Group Warns U.S. to Keep Hands Off Its Leader - Fox News
A deadly Palestinian terror group bent on the destruction of Israel warned the U.S. to leave its Syrian-based leader be, or face "a wave of violent attacks."
2. Former Mossad chief: Assassinate Ahmadinejad - Ynet News
Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad should "be made to disappear from the arena," Meir Amit, a former director of Israel's Mossad intelligence agency, advocated in an exclusive interview with WND.
3. PA unity deal in crisis - Ynet News
The Palestinian unity government deal reached in Mecca between Hamas and Fatah was thrown into question Wednesday night when Palestinian President Mahmoud Abbas canceled the Thursday speech in which he intended to present the deal to the Palestinian people.
4. Olmert: Israel Will Have To Surrender Golan For Peace With Syria - All Headline News
Israeli Prime Minister Ehud Olmert told the Knesset Foreign Affairs and Defense Committee on Monday that Israel will have no choice but to part with the Golan Heights if it ever wants peace with neighboring Syria.
5. Haniyeh: Hamas-led Palestinian government won't resign yet - Ha'aretz
Palestinian Prime Minister Ismail Haniyeh said on Tuesday that it was "too early to talk about the resignation of the [Hamas-run] Palestinian government" in the context of the Mecca agreement on a Palestinian unity government.