This week, for all the headlines cited below, please join us in proclaiming THIS DECREE:
"For I am the LORD, your God, who takes hold of your right hand and says to you, Do not fear; I will help you." (Isaiah 41:13)
1. Listening posts in Syria track IDF movements - Jerusalem Post
Russia maintains listening posts along the Syrian border with Israel which it uses to follow IDF movements in the Golan Heights, it was revealed Thursday night.
2. Livni says Palestinian state is achievable - Ynet News
Foreign Minister Tzipi Livni said Thursday that the negotiations between Israel and the Palestinians must be based on the idea of two states living side by side in peace.
3. One-Fourth Of Israelis Live In Poverty - All Headline News
Figures released by Israel's National Insurance Institute (NII) on Thursday revealed that 1.63 million Israelis, or one-fourth of the entire population, live below the poverty line.
4. Bush administration will seek more aid for Afghanistan - USA Today
President Bush will ask Congress for $10.6 billion to help Afghanistan strengthen its security forces and rebuild from years of war, Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice said Thursday.
5. Iran Set to Try Space Launch - Aviation Week
Iran has converted its most powerful ballistic missile into a satellite launch vehicle. The 30-ton rocket could also be a wolf in sheep's clothing for testing longer-range missile strike technologies, Aviation Week & Space Technology magazine reports in its Jan. 29 issue.
6. U.S. Says It Has Evidence To Prove Iranian 'Involvement' In Iraq - All Headline News
The United States claimed Wednesday that it has concrete evidence to prove Iranian 'involvement' in Iraq. It also said that the evidence would be made public in near future.
• "How oft is the candle of the wicked put out! And how oft cometh their destruction!" (Job 21:17)