Thursday, January 18, 2007


There are two ways to contact your senator to let your views be made known on the passage of Amendment 20 to this bill (which we OPPOSE).

1. You can CALL the Capitol Hill Switchboard at: 202-224-3121 and asked to be referred to the senators from your state, or . . .

2. You can send a fax to your own members, free of charge, by going to this link.

(Source for all material above is Focus on the Family Citizen Link. PLEASE ACT NOW!)