This week, for all the headlines cited below, please join us in proclaiming THIS DECREE:
"After those days, saith the LORD, I will put my law in their inward parts, and write it in their hearts; and will be their God, and they shall be my people." (Jeremiah 31:33)
1. Lebanese army pounds Palestinian camp - USA Today
Lebanese troops blasted a Palestinian refugee camp with artillery and tank fire again, seeking to destroy a militant group with al-Qaeda ties. The barrage smashed buildings and sent plumes of black smoke towering over the crowded camp on the Mediterranean.
2. Egypt releases more than 100 Islamic extremists - Jerusalem Post
About 135 Muslim extremists who spent more than a decade in Egyptian prisons have been released after signing statements renouncing violence, police officials said Monday.
3. Hamas leaders go into hiding, urged to take precautions - Jerusalem Post
Many Hamas leaders and activists in the Gaza Strip have gone underground for fear of being targeted by Israel, sources close to Hamas said Monday.
4. As Israel and Hamas exchange threats, the IAF continues targeted strikes - Israel Insider
As Israel follows through on yesterday's decision to resume targeted assassinations, leaving five dead Monday from Israel Air Force strikes in Gaza, cabinet ministers warned Hamas political leaders that they too could be targeted in efforts to stem the continuing Qassam fire.
5. Jewish, Christian women gather in Jerusalem - Ynet News
Hundreds of Jewish and Christian women met in Jerusalem this week to "promote the status of women based on biblical values."