This week, for all the headlines cited below, please join us in proclaiming THIS DECREE:
"This is what the LORD says: 'I will return to Zion and dwell in Jerusalem. Then Jerusalem will be called the City of Truth, and the mountain of the LORD Almighty will be called the Holy Mountain.'" (Zechariah 8:3)
1. UN’s Ban denounces Iran on Holocaust, Israel - Ynet News
Incoming UN Secretary-General Ban Ki-moon told Iran on Thursday it was unacceptable to deny the Holocaust or call for Israel to be wiped off the map.
2. U.S. Denies Saudi Plans To Intervene In Iraq - All Headline News
The U.S. government on Wednesday denied a report published by the New York Times that Saudi Arabia has threatened to support the Iraqi Sunni's in sectarian violence against the Shiite majority if the U.S. forces withdraw its forces in the region.
3. Israel worried Hamas and Iran developing strategic relations - Ha'aretz
Members of the Israeli defense establishment are concerned by the close ties that seem to be developing between Iran and Hamas.
4. EU backs peace plan worded by Spain, France, Italy - Ynet News
European Union foreign ministers on Thursday discussed a five-point plan to revive the Middle East peace process first put forward by Spain, France and Italy in mid-November
5. Haniyeh to enter Gaza, leave money behind - Ynet News
After being detained for several hours in the Egyptian city of el-Arish pursuant to a closure of the Rafah crossing, Palestinian Prime Minister Ismail Haniyeh is anticipated to cross over into Gaza Thursday night.