Volume XV, Number 16
June 16 - 20, 2008
"You hear, O LORD, the desire of the afflicted; you encourage them, and you listen to their cry . . . " (Psalm 10:17)
|On Capitol Hill This Week; Vol. XV, No. 16|
- GAY "MARRIAGE": ALL HOPE IS NOT LOST (EVEN IN CALIFORNIA!)
- CWA CALLS FOR PRAYER AND FASTING ON TUESDAY, JUNE 17
- HOMOSEXUAL MEMBERS FORM "GAY" CAUCUS IN CONGRESS
- CALL FOR ACTION: SUPPORT THE "DEFENSE OF MARRIAGE ACT"
- SENATOR ROGER WICKER INTRODUCES THE "LIFE AT CONCEPTION ACT"
- REP. MIKE PENCE INTRODUCES THE "BROADCASTER FREEDOM ACT"
- REP. DON YOUNG SPONSORS ENERGY INDEPENDENCE ACT
- FBI SAYS SOURCES IN CHINA HACKED CONGRESSIONAL COMPUTERS
- CONGRESSIONAL INVESTIGATION: ISLAMIC TEXTS SAY IT'S OK TO KILL
- NATO DEFENSE MINISTERS DISCUSS SECURITY MATTERS
- RUSSIA'S MEDVEDEV EYES NEW EUROPEAN ORDER
- GAY PRIDE PARADE HELD IN JERUSALEM ON JUNE 6
1. GAY "MARRIAGE": ALL HOPE IS NOT LOST (EVEN IN CALIFORNIA!)
As the first same-sex "wedding" takes place in California today, it's important to put things into perspective. "God is not having an anxiety attack over same- sex 'marriage,' " said Peter Brandt, senior director of government and public policy at Focus on the Family Action.
Ron Prentice, executive director of the California Family Council, said God is raising up a new generation of leaders. "While homosexual couples take brief advantage of the California Supreme Court's abuse of power, more than 1,000 California pastors are responding to their call to shepherd," he said. "On June 25, more than 50 churches across the state will host gatherings for pastors, informing them of what is at stake in California and nationally, and providing strategy for the coming months."
Prentice said he is encouraged because California voters will have the last word in November, when they vote on a constitutional amendment that would define marriage as between one man and one woman. "In the past few months, God made Himself evident throughout the course of bringing more than 1.1 million signatures to qualify for the ballot," he said. "The tremendous response from churches was never before seen in California, and the participation from religious communities continues to grow." (CitizenLink)
· Please note the article that follows, and prayerfully consider making TOMORROW (Tuesday, June 17) a day of PRAYER and FASTING for the State of California. Praise God that the victory is still ours, through the Blood of the Lamb and the work of the Cross!
· "For God has not given us the spirit of fear, but of power and of love and of a sound mind." (2 Tim. 1:7 NKJV)
2. CWA CALLS FOR PRAYER AND FASTING FOR STATE OF CALIFORNIA ON TUESDAY, JUNE 17
Concerned Women for America (CWA) is calling for a Day of Prayer and Fasting on Tuesday, June 17 "to ask God's intervention in these attempts to radically redefine the institution of marriage."
As most Americans were blindsided with the California Supreme Court's infamous ruling on May 15 favoring "same-sex" marriages, this heated issue is currently on the forefront of the minds of most American people--whether liberals or conservatives. Some states are beginning to implement laws into their systems, which will legalize out-of-state marriages within their respective state. According to Concerned Women for America:
"On June 2, the state certified the California Marriage Amendment Act for the November ballot. Over 1.1 million Californians signed petitions to allow a vote on an amendment to define marriage as between one man and one woman. Clearly, the people want to vote. But, on June 4, the California Supreme Court refused a request to stay (delay) the implementation of its order until the voters can act. This means that residents and non-residents of California could begin "marrying" as early as 5:01 p.m. on June 16."
This poses a serious problem for every State within our nation, as homosexual couples will marry in California and then file lawsuits for recognition of the legalized unions in their home state or place of employment--thus forcing homosexual marriages to be recognized across the country.
Please pray for the following items:
1. Judges, who will honor their oaths, and the written state and federal Constitutions.
2. This fall's referendum in California, which will overturn the unjust Supreme Court decision by amending the state's Constitution.
3. A renewal of faith in our nation; that we Americans will experience a new Great Awakening; that our nation will return to the Biblical values on which she was founded.
4. Believers to be bold in speaking out in defense of marriage.
5. Many hearts, especially the hearts of persons facing same-sex attractions, to be open to God's healing power and grace.
"Prayer is the key to this battle. We need to see hearts changed by God at the same time that we're trying to change minds. That's why I'm inviting my fellow Californians especially to join CWA in prayer and fasting for our state and our nation." -Phyllis Nemeth, CWA of California State Director
For more information, visit Concerned Women for America
3. HOMOSEXUAL MEMBERS FORM "GAY" CAUCUS IN CONGRESS
The two openly homosexual members of the U.S. House of Representatives have recruited 50 of their colleagues to officially join them in promoting the homosexual agenda in Congress. Democrats Barney Frank of Massachusetts and Tammy Baldwin of Wisconsin are the only open homosexuals serving in Congress. They have joined with Republicans Ileana Ros-Lehtinen of Florida and Christopher Shays of Connecticut, and 50 other Democrats to create the House Gay, Lesbian, Bisexual, and Transgender Caucus. Peter LaBarbera, president of Americans for Truth About Homosexuality, says it is a sad day when Congress enshrines official promotion of sexual immorality.
Christians, according to LaBarbera, could learn something from the success of homosexual activists. With very small numbers, they have managed to create the perception of a much larger constituency and, thereby, have many of their political demands met. "The gays are all about political power. They know how to vote. They're very committed. They're not apathetic like many Christians," says the activist. "And they've 'earned' this extraordinary total: 52 congressmen coming right out and saying, 'We are going to vote for homosexuality and transsexuality in Congress," LaBarbera contends. LaBarbera argues that the average voter in most of those 52 congressional districts has no idea that their elected representative is openly promoting sexual immorality. (OneNewsNow)
(Read more . . . including names of the 52 members of this new caucus.)
· For those of us who have studied the Word of God, articles like this one and the one preceding make us cringe. After all, it was the sin of sodomy that brought down Sodom and Gomorrah . . . are we any less exempt today? Please check out the link to this article, and pray over the names of these 52 members of Congress who are supporting this caucus. In this age of great confusion and deception, stand in the gap for each one, and ask to see each member through the eyes of our Savior . . .who is Love. Let us put down our stones and pick up the Cross, and pray for the salvation of their souls.
· "Woe to those who draw iniquity with cords of vanity. Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil; who put darkness for light, and light for darkness.Woe to those who are wise in their own eyes, and prudent in their own sight!" (Isaiah 5: 18, 20-21 NKJV) "But God demonstrates his own love for us in this: While we were still sinners, Christ died for us." (Romans 5:8)
4. CALL FOR ACTION: SUPPORT THE "DEFENSE OF MARRIAGE ACT"
Christian Coalition of America is urging all Christian Coalition activists to immediately call and contact their Members of Congress to co-sponsor California Congressman Daniel Lungren's "Defense of Marriage Act" which will outlaw homosexual "marriages" all over America with a constitutional amendment. One of the reasons conservative Democrats and moderates, and even some conservative Republicans, have given for not sponsoring or voting for a federal constitutional amendment banning homosexual "marriages," is that the states are taking care of this terrible problem with actions by state legislatures or by state ballot initiatives banning such an abomination and Congress did not need to act.
However, that argument is dead, now that renegade judges legislating from the bench are dictating to the American people that there WILL BE homosexual "marriages" imposed on them. It is time for the United States Congress to finally act and to end the travesty of homosexual "marriages" once and for all time, and pass a constitutional amendment (requiring 2/3 vote in the House of Representatives and and 2/3 vote in the Senate.) Undoubtedly, 38 states required for ratification will quickly ratify this constitutional amendment and it will be enshrined in the United States Constitution.
Congressman Lungren says his proposed amendment would: 1. -- define marriage in the United States as a legal union of one man and one woman. 2. -- expressly prohibit the judicial power of the United States or of any state from being used to redefine marriage as anything other than a union between one man and one woman. 3. -- resolve questions relating to the constitutionality of the Defense of Marriage Act by incorporating language which would prohibit the courts from imposing the policy of one state on other states.
Congressman Dan Lungren says in a letter to the other 434 Members of the House of Representatives: "This approach to the protection of marriage is expressly designed to erect a wall of separation between federal and state courts and the institution of marriage. The appropriate response to the judicial assault on marriage is to amend the Constitution of the United States.
ACTION ITEM: Please your Congressman at 202-225- 3121 or you can go to http://www.cc.org/contactcongress.cfm and email them and urge them to co-sponsor Congressman Daniel Lungren's "Defense of Marriage Act." (Christian Coalition of America)
· Capitol Hill Prayer Partners agrees with the Christian Coalition on this issue. The time to act is NOW!
· "Your people will volunteer freely in the day of Your power . . . " (Psalm 11:3 NASB)
5. SENATOR ROGER WICKER INTRODUCES THE "LIFE AT CONCEPTION ACT"
Legislators in the nation's capitol hope versions of a bill just introduced in both houses of Congress provides a major piece of the legal standing needed to eventually challenge the basis of the 1973 Roe v. Wade Supreme Court decision. The "Life at Conception Act" declares the unborn to be persons under the 14th Amendment of the U.S. Constitution, addressing the question that Senator Roger Wicker (R-Mississippi) says the Supreme Court left unresolved in 1973 -- and that only Congress can use to meet the conditions under which the high court said its conclusions supporting legal abortion can be reversed.
"Roe versus Wade itself said that if personhood is established, then Ms. Roe's position collapsed," Wicker points out. "In other words, if the fetus is a human life, then that is guaranteed specifically by the 14th Amendment.. . .The legislation simply says that as a matter of federal law, yes, life does begin at conception and is therefore entitled to all the protections of any life under the Constitution of the United States," the Mississippi Republican explains.
Ten co-sponsors initially joined Wicker on the Life at Conception Act, whose companion legislation has been introduced in the House this session by Representative Duncan Hunter (R-California). Senate co-sponsors include Republicans Sam Brownback (Kansas), James Inhofe (Oklahoma), Jim Demint (South Carolina), and Mel Martinez (Florida). Wicker acknowledges that Democrats have not allowed previous incarnations of this bill to the floor for a vote. But he and his co-sponsors are hoping the cause might be taken up now by presumptive Republican presidential candidate Senator John McCain in an election year -- or at least brought to the public attention for discussion. (OneNewsNow)
· Dear Lord, please bless all of the Congressional sponsors of the "Life at Conception Act," which we pray will ultimately be the final blow to the lies of the "pro-choice" movement that label aborted babies "blobs of tissue." You created and gave life to each of these "Life at Conception Act," sponsors as well as to those who have tried to take it away through abortion througout history. May Roe v. Wade be struck down through the new Administration and Congress that will be elected this Fall. In Your Name we expectantly pray and await these miracles. Amen.
· "There is a way that seems right to a man, but its end is the way of death. Do they not go astray who devise evil? But mercy and truth belong to those who devise good." (Proverbs 14: 12, 22 NKJV)
6. REP. MIKE PENCE INTRODUCES THE "BROADCASTER FREEDOM ACT"
Would Prohibit the FCC from Reinstating the Fairness Doctrine
SUMMARY: Democrats have threatened to reinstate the Fairness Doctrine, which would force conservative stations to broadcast liberal viewpoints.
Congressional Democrats have threatened to reinstate the so-called Fairness Doctrine, which was put in place by the Federal Communications Commission (FCC) in 1949 to force the nation's TV and radio broadcasters to make time for voices on both sides of controversial issues. It was dropped as new technologies offered an abundance of sources for information.
Radio broadcasters and some members of Congress are calling on Democrats to celebrate July Fourth - dubbed "Radio Independence Day" - by pledging to protect the airwaves from censorship. "Bringing back the Fairness Doctrine would amount to government control of political views on the commercial and religious airwaves of America, and it must be opposed," Pence told Family News in Focus. He has introduced H.R. 2905: "The Broadcaster Freedom Act" to ensure that the Fairness Doctrine cannot be reinstated. (CitizenLink)
· We support the call to take action to protect talk radio. Please call your member of Congress and urge him or her to vote FOR H.R. 2905. Pray!
· "For the eyes of the Lord are toward the righteous, and his ears attend to their prayer." (I Peter 3:12)
7. REP. DON YOUNG SPONSORS ENERGY INDEPENDENCE ACT
The "Washington Times" reported on Monday that a whopping 57% of the American people want Congress to approve immediate drilling in the tiny wasteland called ANWR (in Alaska) and to approve immediate drilling off-shore. Short-term, this would at least shake up the speculation in the oil markets and begin to bring down the cost of gasoline. The long- term benefit to America would be to keep the 300 BILLION American dollars paid for foreign oil sent each year to tin-pot dictators such as Hugo Chavez in Venezuela. In order to expedite this drilling Congressman Don Young, R-Alaska, has introduced the "American Energy Independence and Price Reduction Act," H.R. 6107. It now has 83 co-sponsors in the very short time since it has been introduced.
This legislation would allow for oil and natural gas production in a small section of the Coastal Plain in the Arctic National Wildlife Refuge. Revenues from the ANWR leases would be used to fund a wide variety of alternative and renewable energy programs. The bill when signed into law brings an additional one million barrels per day online in less than five years. Just the passage of this commonsense bill would probably result in immediate lowering of the price of oil and end the rampant speculating on the oil market right now.
ACTION ITEM: Please your Congressman at 202-225- 3121 or you can go to http://www.cc.org/contactcongress.cfm and email them and urge them to co-sponsor Congressman Don Young's "American Energy Independence and Price Reduction Act," H.R. 6107 and demand a vote before Congress' one-month summer vacation! (Christian Coalition of America)
· This bill seems to be an answer to our prayers. Praise God! Our Father owns the cattle on a thousand hills; and He is Lord of all the treasures of the earth. Let's thank Him for granting wisdom to these 83 members of Congress in sponsoring this bill, to release some of those treasures into the hands of our people. Ask for support to build towards the passage of H.R. 6107.
· "Greater is He that is in you than He that is in the world." ( I John 4:4)
8. FBI SAYS SOURCES IN CHINA HACKED CONGRESSIONAL COMPUTERS
Rep. Frank Wolf Calls for Hearings on the Issue
A U.S. congressman, who is a longtime critic of the Chinese government's human rights record, said Wednesday the FBI has found that four of his government computers have been hacked by sources working out of China. Rep. Frank Wolf said that similar incidents -- also originating from China -- have taken place on computers of other members of the House and at least one House committee. A spokesman for Wolf says the four computers in his office were being used by staff members working on human rights issues and that the hacking began in August 2006. The congressman suggested the problem probably goes further. "If it's been done in the House, don't you think that they're doing the same thing in the Senate?" he asked. "I think this is very bad because you have the Chinese compromising and gaining access to computers of any number of members of the House and a major committee of the House," Wolf told The Associated Press. "We don't know how many others."
Wolf, a Virginia Republican, declined to say how many other members he knows about whose computers have been compromised or to identify which House committee he said has been compromised. In calling for hearings in both the House and Senate, Wolf said there "probably are members serving in Congress whose computers have been compromised and they may not even know it." Wolf plans to introduce a resolution that he says will help ensure protection for all House computers and information systems. In a draft of prepared remarks he plans to deliver on the House floor, Wolf says he is "deeply concerned that Congress is not adequately aware of or protected" from cyber attacks.
"My own suspicion is I was targeted by China because of my long history of speaking out about China's abysmal human rights record," Wolf's remarks added. He said Congress should hold hearings, specifically the House Intelligence Committee, Armed Services Committee and the Government Operations Committee. Wolf's resolution calls for the chief administrative officer and sergeant at arms of the House, in consultation with the FBI, to alert House members and their staffs to the danger of electronic attacks. He also wants lawmakers to get fully briefed on ways to safeguard official records from electronic security breaches. (AP)
· Lord we have heard these reports off and on for a long time. We ask that You will ensure the safety of American computers and cell phones against any cyber attacks from domestic or foreign sources. We also ask a double portion of protection for the computers that are in use by our governing officials. We pray that all information that needs to come to light during these hearings WILL be brought forth, in Jesus' Name, amen.
· "No weapon formed against you shall prosper." (Isaiah 54:17)
9. CONGRESSIONAL INVESTIGATION: ISLAMIC TEXTS IN AMERICA SAY IT'S OK TO KILL
A federal investigation released Wednesday reveals that some Islamic textbooks are teaching kids it's okay to kill adulterers and converts from Islam. The books have been used by the Islamic Saudi Academy, which teaches 900 students in grades K-12 at two campuses in Alexandria and Fairfax. The school receives much of its funding from the Saudi government. Passages in their textbooks state that "the Jews conspired against Islam and its people" and that Muslims are permitted to take the lives and property of those deemed "polytheists."
Last year, the U.S. Commission on International Religious Freedom, a panel formed by Congress, recommended the school be shut down out of concern it promoted violence. "We feel more confident that the potential problems we flagged before really are there," said the commission's spokeswoman, Judith Ingram, after the content of textbooks were reviewed. More generally, the panel found that the academy textbooks hold the view that the Muslim world was strong when united under a single caliph, the Arabic language, and the Sunni creed. The textbooks also hold that Muslims have grown weak because of foreign influence and internal divisions. In the current review, the panel recommended that the school make all of its textbooks available to the State Department so changes can be made before the next school year. (CBN News; Associated Press)
· Dearest Lord, we thank You that Congress is acknowledging that there is a critical problem with Islamic school curriculum. We pray for Your protection of the members of the U.S. Commission on International Religious Freedom and for Your revelation of all Islamic schools in the USA that are using these books to promote violence and murder within their student ranks. May those who condone these teachings have no place to hide, be brought to justice, and have an opportunity to know your Son as their Savior. In Jesus' Name we pray. Amen.
· "In this the children of God and the children of the devil are manifest: Whoever does not practice righteousness is not of God, nor is he who does not love his brother. For this is the message that you heard from the beginning, that we should love one another." (1 John 3: 10-11 NKJV)
10. U.S. DEFENSE SECRETARY JOINS NATO DEFENSE MINISTERS TO DISCUSS SECURITY MATTERS
The U.S. defense secretary, Robert Gates, joined NATO defense ministers here Thursday in an effort to push forward a design for missile defenses that will protect all alliance nations from a potential Iranian ballistic missile attack. Over their scheduled two days of talks, the defense ministers also will discuss additional fighting forces and military trainers for the NATO-led stability mission in Afghanistan, as well as security issues arising from insurgents hiding across the border in neighboring Pakistan.
A senior Defense Department official traveling with Gates said the United States would press alliance members to agree on options for a defensive system against short- and medium-range ballistic missiles. That future NATO missile defense system would cover territory across the southeastern rim of the alliance Bulgaria, Greece, Romania and Turkey. Portions of those nations - including almost all of Turkey - would not be covered by the longer-range missile defense system that the United States hopes to install in Poland and the Czech Republic, and NATO is committed to extending the protection to all 26 alliance nations and their populations. American plans to place 10 missile interceptors in Poland and a tracking and targeting radar in the Czech Republic have prompted virulent opposition in Russia, whose defense minister is set to meet with NATO counterparts here on Friday. (AP)
· Praise the Lord for these pro-active plans that are being formed to counteract those who would destroy the free world. Offer praise, too, for the nations that are now joined in this effort and pray that their leaders be given wisdom in finalizing these plans.
· "His eyes are on the ways of men; He sees their every step." (Job 34:21)
11. RUSSIA'S MEDVEDEV EYES NEW EUROPEAN ORDER
Russian President Dmitry Medvedev on Wednesday made a new demand for a sweeping overhaul of European security, saying NATO alone could not handle the continent's post-Cold War challenges. In a keynote speech at a media forum, he vowed to make Russia more free and open, and said that despite basic differences with the United States he looked forward to constructive dialogue with the next US administration. "Is the Atlantic alliance sufficient to solve all of the problems of security in old Europe? In my opinion the answer is no," Medvedev told journalists at the Russian Media Congress in Moscow. "The solution would be to prepare an all- encompassing European agreement in which all the states of Europe took part. All the other institutions are based on divisive principles," he said.
The Kremlin has repeatedly complained that NATO is moving to dominate European security, usurping the power of the United Nations and leaving Moscow out in the cold by planning expansion to Russia's borders. In his first major foreign policy speech since succeeding Vladimir Putin, Medvedev last week called for a European conference to discuss a new treaty. But the call, made on a trip to Berlin, has received a muted response. Getting European allies on board to discuss a broad new treaty might be difficult, analysts said.
To reach an agreement, Russia would have to overcome what Medvedev described as "radically different" US points of view on key security issues in Europe. In particular, Medvedev named US plans to extend a missile shield into the Czech Republic and Poland, the enlargement of NATO, and the Cold-War era Conventional Forces in Europe Treaty. But the Kremlin chief said he had "guarded optimism" about ties with whoever comes to power in the United States in a November presidential election. "We will work with whatever US administration appears, if only because our country's responsibility in maintaining world order, peace and stability on the planet is colossal. We are counting on a constructive and friendly dialogue with whatever administration comes to power," he said. (AFP)
· Since President Medvedev is Putin's handpicked successor, a certain skepticism arises in response to his rhetoric. Pray that the LORD reveal any and all hidden agendas in these proposals, and pray that all responses be met with caution.
· "When the enemy comes in like a flood, The Spirit of the LORD will lift up a standard against him." (Isaiah 59:19)
12. GAY PRIDE PARADE HELD IN JERUSALEM ON JUNE 6
The 10th annual Gay (Homosexual) Pride Parade was held June 6 at Gam Meir Park in Tel Aviv. More than 1000 people participated. They were there to launch the new municipal center for the gay community. The Tel Aviv municipality donated 250,000 Shekels ($75,000) of taxpayers money for the event. (Intercessors for Israel)
· Prayers of Repentance and Forgiveness: Lord God Almighty:
- Set these people free from the spirit and bondage of homosexuality.
- May the municipality leaders repent and ask forgiveness for condoning homosexuality.
- Break the spirit of rebellion and deception in these people and reveal the truth to them.
- Sanctify Your name in the land of Israel.
- May all who are trapped by this perverse life-style receive deliverance and salvation.
- Have mercy and remove any and all curses on the land because of this sin.
· "Professing to be wise, they became fools, and changed the glory of the incorruptible God into an image made like corruptible man---and birds and four- footed animals and creeping things. Therefore God also gave them up to uncleanness, in the lusts of their hearts, to dishonor their bodies among themselves, who exchange the truth of God for the lie, and worshiped and served the creature rather than the Creator, who is blessed forever. Amen. For this reason God gave them up to vile passions. For even their women exchange the natural us for what is against nature. Likewise, also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust for one another, men with men committing what is shameful, and receiving in themselves the penalty of their error which was due." (Romans 1:22-27)
|This Week, Worship Our Lord As . . .|
This Week, Worship Our Lord As . . .
THE LORD IS THERE (Adoni Shahmah)
"And the name of that city from that time on will be:.THE LORD IS THERE " (Ezek. 48:335))
What a comfort to know that deep in my soul, whatever trouble assails me, You are there with me. Just as You chose Jerusalem to be the city in which You dwelt, You also dwell in the heart of every child of God. How I praise You for Your eternal truths. Even when I doubt Your presence, I trust Your heart and I know that if Iam patient, I will always see Your presence. May I never ever doubt that You are always there for me.
(Taken from: Intimate Moments with the Hebrew Names of God, by Barri Cae Malin and Shmuel Wolkenfeld; Bridge-Logos Publishers; Gainesville, FL, 32614. ISBN: 0-88270-801-5)
|Who We Are|
On Capitol Hill This Week (the "OCAP") is published by Capitol Hill Prayer Partners. All scriptures are quoted from the King James Version of the Bible, unless otherwise noted. For further information about legislative matters on Capitol Hill, you may call the Capitol switchboard at 202-224-3121 and ask to be connected to the representative or senator of your choice.
Permission is granted to distribute this bulletin at will. HOWEVER, WE ASK THAT YOU NOT POST ANY OF OUR PUBLICATIONS ON ANY WEBSITE WITHOUT PERMISSION. Please cite Capitol Hill Prayer Partners as the source for this information. Thank you for praying with us for our leaders and our nation.
|A Note to Our New Subscribers|
Capitol Hill Prayer Partners welcomes all who wish to pray for our leaders to join us in prayer for our nation. You may sign up to receive our alerts by sending an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org, requesting to be added to receive our free alerts. WELCOME!
|We Welcome Your Gifts!|
Capitol Hill Prayer Partners (CHPP) is a 501(c)(3), tax- exempt, faith-based, ministry, dedicated to praying for our leaders (1 Tim. 2:1,2). CHPP relies solely on the gifts of our readers to continue this work; thus we greatly appreciate your help in supporting this publication. Contributions may be sent to: Capitol Hill Prayer Partners, P.O. Box 5152, Herndon, VA 20172-1970. Please make checks payable to: CHPP. THANK YOU!
|Thank You for Joining Us in Prayer|
Therefore I exhort first of all that supplications, prayers, intercessions, and giving of thanks be made for all men, for kings and all who are in authority, that we may lead a quiet and peaceable life in all godliness and reverence. (I Timothy 2:1,2 NKJV)
|Feel Free to Visit Our Blog|