Pray for the G20 Summit
ALERT - Muslim Prayer Service at National Cathedral Tomorrow.
Capitol Hill Prayer Partners
"A National Prayer Alliance"
P.O. Box 5152
Herndon, VA 20172-1970
The Daily Brief:
"Praying for All in Authority"
Thursday, November 13, 2014
"When the enemy shall come in like a flood, the Spirit of the LORD shall lift up a standard against him." (Isaiah 59:19)
". . . the glory of the LORD filled the temple. . ." (2 Chronicles 5:14)
The Daily Brief
1. Source: Obama to announce 10-point immigration plan via exec action as early as next week - Fox News
President Obama is planning to unveil a 10-part plan for overhauling U.S. immigration policy via executive action -- including suspending deportations for millions -- as early as next Friday, a source close to the White House told Fox News. (Read more)
Father the arrogance of this man is beyond anything we can comprehend. He now plans to openly defy the Constitution of the United States and the will of the American people. We ask that You stop him from these unlawful actions.
- "Pride goes before destruction, and a haughty spirit before a fall." (Proverbs 16:18)
2. Congress returns to Capitol Hill for post-election battle - The Hill
The players are the same, but it's a whole new political world when Congress returns Wednesday to a Capitol turned upside down by last Tuesday's elections. Fresh off a midterm victory that gives them control over both chambers next year, Republicans will use the lame-duck session to pick leaders and plot strategies for confronting President Obama in the homestretch of his White House tenure. (Read more)
- Lord, as this "lame duck" session of Congress begins, we pray that Your restraining hand will be upon them. We ask that You move to block all attempts to further destroy American freedoms.
". . . it may be that the Lord will work for us. For nothing restrains the Lord from saving by many or by few." (1 Samuel 14:6b)
3. In a first, Washington National Cathedral to host Friday Muslim prayer service - Washington Post
Washington National Cathedral, known for presidential funerals and other major services, will host a Muslim prayer service for the first time Friday. (Read more)
- Father, this action is a slap in the face to every American. Though the Episcopal church has been confused over many things in recent years, this action is wrong on all levels. We pray that somehow You will intervene in a way that shows You are the One True Living God.
- "Then you call on the name of your gods, and I will call on the name of the Lord, and the God who answers by fire, He is God." (1 Kings 18:24)
> > > Editor's note: please scroll down the page to learn how you can be engaged in a nationwide prayer initiative tomorrow to combat the hordes of hell that will be unleashed during this service. Thank you.
4. Australia Monitoring Heavily-Armed Russian Warships Nearing Its Northern Shores Ahead Of G20 Summit - IBTimes
Australia said Wednesday that it is constantly monitoring a convoy of four heavily-armed Russian warships, including at least one powerful missile cruiser, that are approaching its waters to the country's north. According to the Australian Defence Force, or ADF, the Russian vessels are currently sailing in international waters. (Read more)
-Lord, we do not know why these vessels have appeared near the G-20 Summit. We pray against any action that could jeopardize the safety of the attendees.
- " . . . You have covered my head in the day of battle, do not grant, O Lord, the desires of the wicked." (Psalm 140:7b,8a)
5. Will Congress kill an Iran nuclear deal? Two key senators warn Obama - Yahoo News
Two key senators - one a Republican, one a Democrat - are putting President Obama on notice concerning the nuclear deal his administration is trying to reach with Iran by the end of the month. Either accept only a deal that dismantles - instead of merely stalling - Iran's nuclear program, the senators say in a statement issued Wednesday, or Congress will push ahead with a new round of tough sanctions on Tehran. (Read more)
- Father we ask that You intervene to prevent anything in a nuclear deal with Iran that could harm any Western interests.
- "The thoughts of the righteous are right, but the counsels of the wicked are deceitful." (Proverbs 12:5)
6. Congressman: Obama disarming Border Patrol - WND
the Obama administration is disarming agents ahead of the president's planned executive order granting amnesty to illegal aliens, according to a congressman. Customs officials claim a large number of M4s were being taken from Border Patrol agents because the weapons were found to be unserviceable and posed safety concerns. Rep. Steve King, R-Iowa, doesn't buy the claim. "There's no more reliable weapon in the world," he laughed. (Read more)
- Lord, we have weapons our enemies do not know of. But the Border Patrol is left with only their handguns and a tiny few shared rifles against the forces that desire to kill them. We pray that the outcry against this action would reach the highest levels of government. And the operative word is PRAY!
- "For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty in God for pulling down strongholds." (2 Corinthians 10:4)
7. War on Christmas Takes on Muslim Twist - Charisma News
That's bad news for all you Jews and Gentiles out there. As of next year, all Christian and Jewish holidays will be removed from the calendar. That means no more Christmas, no more Easter and no more Yom Kippur. (Read more)
- Father we pray for sheer rebellion on the part of calendar makers- that they will refuse to leave off these holidays. Give them the strength and courage to stand against this Muslim agenda.
- "For You have armed me with strength for the battle; You have subdued under me those who rose against me." (2 Samuel 22:40)
8. Tea party sounds alarm on lame-duck shenanigans - WND
Grassroots conservatives at a news conference Wednesday served notice on congressional GOP leaders to keep the agenda in the lame duck session to a bare minimum and avoid the shenanigans that sometimes develop. (Read more)
- Lord God, we thank You that this "lame duck" Congress has already heard the mandate of the voters in our nation, and will take heed. We thank You, for example, that the Senate has already announced they will delay opening hearings for the confirmation of the next Attorney General until next year. We ask that the WAVE that was unleashed last week across the nation would have an impact upon this sitting Congress as they make the final decisions necessary for the end of this year. We ask this in Your name, amen and amen.
- "You may ask me for anything in my name, and I will do it." (John 14:14)
The Middle East in Focus
This week, for all the headlines cited below, please join us in proclaiming THIS DECREE:
"He will give His angels charge concerning you, to guard you in all your ways." (Psalm 91:11)
1. Iranian general: Palestinians have longer-range missiles - Times of Israel
A top Iranian military commander announced Wednesday that Palestinian terrorist groups and Hezbollah received Fateh-class missiles that are able to attack any target in Israel.
Tehran has also provided Hezbollah and Hamas with advanced rocket training, Revolutionary Guard Brigadier General Sayed Majid Moussavi said, according to the Fars News Agency. (Read more)
2. Israel denies entry to members of UN inquiry into alleged war crimes in Gaza - Ynet News
Israel denied entry on Wednesday evening to members of a UN commission appointed by the Human Rights Council to investigate possible war crimes committed during Operation Protective Edge. Members of the committee, often referred to by the name of the lead investigator, Prof. William Schabas, had arrived in Amman before asking permission to enter Israel. Jerusalem refused their request and the decision led to an announcement that Israel would not cooperate with the commission. (Read more)
3. Bill to 'Reverse the Disengagement' in Samaria- Israel National News
Thousands of Jewish Israelis were expelled from their homes during the 2005 Disengagement - but soon, some of them may have a chance to return.
MKs Ze'ev Elkin (Likud) and Orit Struk (Jewish Home) have drafted a bill to restore Homesh and Sa-Nur to its former Jewish residents, Walla! News reports Wednesday night, as well as to "eliminate the rights" of those who have invaded the communities since then.
The foundation of the bill is based on the fact that both Homesh and Sa-Nur are in Area C - the area of Judea-Samaria under full control of the State of Israel.
"Ten years have passed since the government's decision, and nine years since its implementation," the explanatory section of the bill reads. "The goals of the disengagement have been made a mockery of and ridiculed, the foundation upon which it was based has failed repeatedly, and it has wreaked immense damage to Israel's security, Israel's economy, and Israel's foreign relations." (Read more)
4. Arafat's widow says armed struggle will lead nowhere - Times of Israel
Suha Arafat, wife of the late Palestine Liberation Organization leader Yasser Arafat, appeared to accuse Hamas on Wednesday of perpetrating "genocide" in the Gaza Strip, and denounced the terror group for Islamizing the coastal enclave and holding its inhabitants "hostage."
In an interview with the Italian La Republicca in honor of the tenth anniversary of her husband's death, Suha Arafat called on Palestinians to resume negotiations with Israel and renounce violence. She also addressed the allegations that Arafat was poisoned and expressed the hope that the French authorities would get to the bottom of the matter, but insisted she could not cast blame on Israel or Palestinian suspects.
Hamas has taken people hostage. When I see what is happening in Gaza . . . It's a genocide. A generation that is growing up in violence, with no education, with no hope but emigration," she said. (Ironically, Arafat's successor Mahmoud Abbas accused Israel of committing genocide in Gaza, in an inflammatory address to the UN General Assembly in September.) [Read more]
5. Meeting with Abbas, Jordan's king slams Israeli 'aggressions' -Times of Israel
Jordan's King Abdullah II met with PA President Mahmoud Abbas on Wednesday, after which the leader of the Hashemite Kingdom issued harsh criticism against the "utterly condemnable" Israeli "provocations" at the Temple Mount.
"The King reiterated that Israel's repeated aggressions, provocative actions in Jerusalem, and targeting of the holy sites, especially the Al-Aqsa Mosque and the Al Haram Sharif, were utterly condemnable, adding that the continuation of the settlement policy will undermine all efforts to revive the peace efforts," a statement published by the official Petra News Agency said. (Read more)
6. Once inside Israel's hospitals, the 'terrorist' becomes the 'patient' - Times of Israel
Accused Hamas terrorist Abdelrahman al-Shaludi was brought with severe gunshot wounds by ambulance to Shaare Zedek Medical Center on October 22. He had been shot by police as he tried to flee the scene at a crowded Jerusalem light rail station where he had allegedly run over bystanders, killing two of them, including a 3-month-old baby, Chaya Zissel Braun.
One of Shaludi's victims, an injured woman, was transported to the hospital at the same time. Doctors at Shaare Zedek opted to treat the terrorist first. (Read more)
7. New Hamas anthem calls to banish Zionists from Israel - Ynet News
After Hamas scored a summer hit with their unofficial terror anthem entitled "Up, do terror attacks" - a song that urged the extermination of Jews - the Gaza-based group has now released a new track vowing to banish Zionists from Israel.
The new song opens with a fresh warning to Zionists, vowing that "their day will come when they will be put on the gallows." The lyrics also call Israelis "outsiders in our land", and adds that "it is our duty to uproot you - we will remove you from our midst forever and always." (Read more)
Rick Ridings' Word for Israel
Rick Ridings' Vision over the Temple Mount
Prayer Update From Israel (November 10, 2014)
A Vision of The Temple Mount, A Menacing Dragon, And A Season of Increasing Shakings
Please find below an excerpt of a series of visions that Rick Ridings was recently given re: the Temple Mount and Jerusalem. To read all of his visions, go here.
Rick's prayer requests are given below. Thank you.
1. Proclaim the sovereignty of the Holy One of Israel over His Holy Hill, the Temple Mount, in Jerusalem. Proclaim Ezekiel 43:6,7: "While the man was standing beside me, I heard someone speaking to me from inside the temple. He said: "Son of man, this is the place of my throne and the place for the soles of my feet. This is where I will live among the Israelites forever."
2. Proclaim "Not Now" to the forces of evil trying to stir up something big, like a prolonged violent uprising in Jerusalem, or even a regional war in the Middle East.
3. Pray for much revelation of Jesus on the Temple Mount, in Jerusalem, and across the Middle East.
4. Pray for a dying down of the incitement to killing, especially that aimed at children and youth. Pray for a great outpouring of the Holy Spirit upon the children and youth of the Middle East.
5. Pray for mercy upon men and nations whose hearts are being "sifted and threshed" by the events taking place in Jerusalem and on the Temple Mount. On January 1, 2014, my wife, Patti, had received a strong word that this was a year of "shifting and sifting". I believe we are still in that season, even here in Jerusalem.
ACTION POINT: Give towards the support of Jewish messianic and Arab believing staff that are helping lead our 24/7 worship and prayer facing the Temple Mount. in Jerusalem. For more information,go here.
Thank you for standing with Jerusalem in your prayers during this very strategic season!
9 November, 2014
Tracking the Virus
Tracking the Virus
"And when Jesus went out He saw a great multitude; and He was moved with compassion for them and healed their sick." (Matthew 14:14)
1. Mali quarantines dozens after Ebola kills second victim - Reuters
Authorities in Mali quarantined dozens of people on Wednesday at the home of a 25-year-old nurse who died from Ebola in the capital, Bamako, and at the clinic where he treated an imam from Guinea who died with Ebola-like symptoms.
The imam from the border town of Kouremale was never tested for the disease and his body was washed in Mali and returned to Guinea for burial without precautions against the virus.
Two aid workers said that another person who lived in the house where the imam stayed in Bamako had died this week and was buried without being tested.
A doctor at the Pasteur Clinic where the nurse worked - one of Bamako's top medical centres - is also suspected to have contracted Ebola. (Read more)
2. (Liberia) 'Every one of these children is a ticking Ebola timebomb' - Daily Mail UK
Brutal truth of epidemic in Liberian slum . . . as number of orphans 'hits 12,000'
James Dorbor Jallah, one of the most senior figures in charge of Liberia's fight against Ebola, told MailOnline that his country alone has probably 12,000 children who have lost their parents to the virus, not the 3,600 currently feared. 'It is a huge number. It pains my heart every time I think about them. Even if Ebola were to end tomorrow we would have that magnitude of children whose future is totally in limbo. It is heartburning.' (Read more)
- Father, we lift these precious ones to You, for only You can help when the need is so great. We ask for Your supernatural protection to rest upon each child, that he or she not suffer from Ebola; and we call forth the destiny that You have planned for each one to come to pass. Lord God, we ask that You stir the hearts of mothers and fathers in many nations to step in and rescue these orphans, providing warm, loving homes for each one. We ask this in Jesus' name, amen and amen.
- "Religion that God our Father accepts as pure and faultless is this: to look after orphans and widows in their distress and to keep oneself from being polluted by the world." (James 1:27)
3. Is It Flu or Ebola? - Centers for Disease Control
This document, cited as a PDF, was designed for medical professionals to be able to discern between flu and ebola. To view this article, go here.
4. Ebola victim's family, hospital reach settlement - YahooNews
DALLAS (AP) - The hospital that treated the only Ebola patient to die in the United States will pay his relatives an undisclosed sum and create a charitable foundation in his name, the family's attorney said Wednesday.
The agreement heads off a lawsuit from relatives of Thomas Eric Duncan, who died Oct. 8 at Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Dallas.(Read more)
5. North Carolina isolates U.S. doctor for Ebola watch after Liberia trip - Reuters
A missionary doctor deemed to be at "some risk" for developing Ebola after returning from Liberia has been placed under a 21-day quarantine in North Carolina, his mission group and local health officials said on Monday.
Dr. John Fankhauser, 52, has shown no signs of the virus since arriving in Charlotte over the weekend but will be monitored for symptoms during the quarantine period ordered by the Mecklenburg County Health Department, Christian mission group SIM USA said. (Read more)
6. US proposes fiscal Ebola relief - CNN Money
Liberia, Guinea, Sierra Leone might get $100 million in debt relief
Ebola-stricken Liberia, Guinea and Sierra Leone might get $100 million in debt relief if the US gets its way.
Treasury Secretary Jack Lew suggested in a statement Tuesday that the International Monetary Fund ought to forgive that much for the three countries, whose economies will likely suffer in the virus's wake.
"IMF debt relief will promote economic sustainability in the worst hit countries by freeing up resources for both immediate needs and longer-term recovery efforts," Lew said in a statement. Reuters first reported the proposal Tuesday. (Read more)
7. Illinois Nurses Demand Tougher Ebola Safety Precautions - NBC Chicago
From Hines VA Hospital in Maywood to Stroger Hospital in Chicago, registered nurses in Illinois demanded tougher Ebola safety precautions in the nation's hospitals.
"We feel as though there hasn't been enough training," Stroger nurse Elizabeth Lalasz said.
Illinois was one of 16 states where nurses picketed Wednesday. Hospital officials responded in a statement saying more than 500 employees of the Cook County health system have been trained and that drills are ongoing. (Read more)
Special Prayers for the G20 Summit
G20 Leaders Summit in Brisbane 15-16 November 2014
The first of those leaders to arrive in Brisbane was Jacob Zuma of South Africa who flew into Brisbane airport with his entourage early this morning where he was met by the Premier of Queensland Campbell Newman, at a special G20 terminal at the airport. The other leaders will fly in to Brisbane on Thursday and Friday. US President Barack Obama is scheduled to fly into Amberley RAAF Base to the west of Brisbane in the early hours of Saturday morning. Most of them will be accommodated in hotels in the Brisbane CBD, each of which will be a high security area. See the attached "Red Zone" map. King Abdullah of Saudi Arabia and his entourage will be accommodated at Sanctuary Cove on the Gold Coast south of Brisbane.
Preparations for the G20 have been underway for two years. Special laws have been passed regarding extra police powers and security arrangements. Some 30 odd protest organisations have registered their protest plans with the Queensland Police Service (QPS). Half of those protests are planned for Saturday 15 November. Based on the previous experience of violent, destructive protests at the Toronto, Canada, G20 in 2010, great emphasis has been placed on planning and preparing for the security and protection of the public and community over the last two years.
6,000 police, including members of both inter-state and New Zealand police forces will be on duty. About 1,000 members of the Australian Defence Force including counter-terrorist troops and Blackhawk helicopters are involved in G20 security. RAAF Hornet fighter jets will be airborne throughout the Summit etc etc.
The QPS is hoping for peaceful protests but are prepared for violent events. They are prepared to arrest hundreds of protesters and process them through 24 hour magistrate courts via video link.
For more information about the G20, plus the information being provided to the people of Brisbane, and visitors to Brisbane, go to this link:
The Lord is calling on us as a network to pray in agreement for wisdom and revelation for those in authority in regard to the security and protection of the G20 and the public, and to claim the promises of Psalm 91 over them. Please commence that prayer when you receive this email and continue it through until Monday night 17 November.
With love in Christ Jesus,
Kris Schlyder, Coordinator
Australian Indigenous Prayer Network
PO Box 27, Mapleton, 4560, QLD
Ph: (07) 5478 6765
To read the full roster of the members of the G20 Summit, go here.
The Daily Jot
The Daily Jot:
Wednesday, November 12, 2014
One God, YHVH, not allah
A friend of mine called last night upset about the announcement that Islamic prayers were going to be held in the National Cathedral. I said, "What can I say or do about that?" He replied that our founding fathers would be rolling over in their graves to learn of such things. Indeed, the one true God, I'm sure, is not pleased either. The Episcopalians have turned the National Cathedral into a house of ill repute. Of course, there are many so-called pastors who are doing the same to their churches. We see politicians try to tell us that allah and YHVH are the same God and that Islam is really a religion of peace. It is no such thing. It is not a religion. It is a system where men use a false god to control, recruit and gain power.
In Matthew 24, Jesus explains the end times. He said in Matthew 24:4, "Take heed that no man deceive you." Verse 11 says, "And many false prophets shall rise, and shall deceive many." Even today, there are many false prophets. Those who would say that allah and YHVH are the same are chief among the false prophets. Especially those who call themselves Christians and also preach that allah and YHVH are the same. The basic tenet of the Christian faith is found in John 14:6, where Jesus declares: "I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man comes unto the Father, but by me." The Koran, the holy book of allah, in many verses denies that Jesus is the Son of God.
The Koran's Sura 4:171 says, "O followers of the Book! do not exceed the limits in your religion, and do not speak (lies) against Allah, but (speak) the truth; the Messiah, Isa son of Marium (Mary) is only a messenger of Allah and His Word which He communicated to Marium and a spirit from Him; believe therefore in Allah and His messengers, and say not, Three. Desist, it is better for you; Allah is only one Allah; far be It from His glory that He should have a son, whatever is in the heavens and whatever is in the earth is His, and Allah is sufficient for a Protector." Sura 19:29: "God forbid that He Himself should beget a son!" Sura 17:111:"Praise be to God who has never begotten a son; who has no partner in His Kingdom..."
If allah and YHVH are the same, then why would God tell Jews and Christians one thing and Muslims another in their holy books? Why would there be two holy books? Christian pastors, politicians, Episcopalian administrators of the National Cathedral take heed. You cannot agree that allah and YHVH are the same and at the same time claim that Jesus is the way, the truth and the life. You are double minded. Furthermore, 2 Corinthians 6:14 says, "Be you not unequally yoked together with unbelievers: for what fellowship has righteousness with unrighteousness? and what partnership has light with darkness?" If you believe allah and YHVH are equal, then you are unequally yoked, and yoked with the darkness of the Islamic deeds. allah is not YHVH. Those who believe so are false prophets, heretics and blasphemers. Run from them.
Have a Blessed and Powerful Day!
Washington National Cathedral Scheduled to Host Friday Muslim "Service"
We stand incredulous at the astounding naïvete' exhibited by the hosts of the National Cathedral extending the welcome mat to several Muslim organizations for the purpose of having a Friday prayer service this Friday at the very sacred place where we give funerals to our presidents and national heroes.
We challenge those running the nation's one and only National Cathedral to find a mosque - anywhere in the world - inviting a rabbi, priest or pastor into that mosque to conduct a service.
Until Billy Graham is invited to deliver a sermon at the Grand Mosque in Mecca, this discussion should be closed. No capitulation. No political correctness. No submitting to this insanity! - ACT for America
[ www.actforamerica.org ]
Bikers to Demonstrate at Cathedral
Peaceful demonstration being planned at National Cathedral to protest Moslem service
[ No article here . . . a picture is worth a thousand words! ]
- Pray for PEACE to reign in and around National Cathedral tomorrow during the Moslem Prayer service, so that those who wish to raise their voices in protest may do so without harassment.
- "If you believe, you will receive whatever you ask for in prayer." (Matthew 21:22)
Important! Please read this!
More about National Cathedral:
Its History, Its Mission, and Its Modern-day Policies
By Pastor Faye Higbee
DID YOU KNOW????
November 14th is the 100 year anniversary of the last sitting Caliph of the Ottoman Empire's call for jihad against non-believers. For Muslims, the date has deep meaning.
Washington, D.C. - The Episcopal Church has given the go ahead for Muslim prayers to take place at the National Cathedral on November 14, 2014. It's an extremely controversial decision that flies in the face of the Christian history of the Church. Americans are mobilizing a peaceful protest to bring awareness to our Christian heritage, and the Islamization of the nation. The counter event is set for 10:30 am to 2 pm EST during the time of the Muslim prayers.
The church "partnered" with South Africa's Muslim ambassador to the United States to "make a statement." "This is a dramatic moment in the world and in Muslim-Christian relations. This needs to be a world in which all are free to believe and practice and in which we avoid bigotry, Islamophobia, racism, anti-Semitism, and anti-Christianity and to embrace our humanity and to embrace faith." Ebrahim Rasoool
Sounds all warm and fuzzy, doesn't it? But remember the three stages of jihad? The first is the "we can get along with everyone" stage where they tell everyone they are just ordinary, peace-loving people: that is when they are in the minority. Then as their population grows in a country, it moves to stage two- the defensive mode where they use name calling and pressure to obtain their agenda. The final stage is the aggressive jihad, where they move to violently attack any other groups that they feel are infidels.
First amendment silenced?
When a gentleman called the National Cathedral on November 13 to voice his displeasure with the Muslim prayers, he was immediately called by the D.C. Police. Why? Can we not say how we feel about the situation? Have our First Amendment rights been shut down once again by the government?
Christian History: The National Cathedral
In 1791, George Washington commissioned Major Pierre L'Enfant to create a vision for the nation's capitol. One of his first ideas was the hope of creating a "a great church for national purposes." A hundred years later, that vision began to materialize. In 1893, President Benjamin Harrison signed a charter of incorporation to the Episcopal Church to build a cathedral and accompanying "institutions of higher learning."
In 1907, the first stone was laid for the Church. The rock came from a field near Bethlehem and carries the inscription:
"The Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us." (John 1:14)
The first portion of the church to be built was the Bethlehem Chapel, which opened in 1912. It immediately became a place of focus for national events. Dr. Martin Luther King's last sermon was given there. Presidents such as Harding, Coolidge, and Wilson spoke there. Many Presidents were memorialized in the chapel.
The Cathedral was finally completed in 1990 after 83 years of construction. It has been the site of President George W. Bush's inaugural prayer services, and the memorials of Presidents such as Ronald Reagan. It's main altar is called the "Jerusalem Altar."
Compromising the faith
The National Cathedral was meant to be a place of Christian worship and unity. With Muslims, it becomes anything but. The Qur'an contains 109 verses commanding hate, murder and terror against all who refuse to submit or convert to Islam. Millions have been slaughtered by Islam's followers since the religion/political system was founded in 610 a.d.
The building is a National Monument under the jurisdiction of the National Park Service, and paid for by American taxpayers. While it has in recent years tried to "remake" its image into a place for all faiths, it was intended as a Christian church.
Do Muslims allow Christians to gather to pray in their mosques? No. They don't want their places of worship "desecrated." The Muslim prayers at the National Cathedral are to be by "invitation only."
If you are in the area on November 14, join in the peaceful rally from 10:30 am to 2 pm. The Muslims wanted to make a "statement" - let's make a statement of our own! (Read more here)
Our Decrees over the Moslem Service
National Cathedral's Moslem Prayer Service
Our Suggested Decrees
- We proclaim the sovereignty of the Holy One of Israel over His Holy Hill, the Temple Mount, in Jerusalem AND in Washington, DC.
- We proclaim the precious and redeeming Blood of the LAMB OF GOD to wash over the Cathedral to reform it into the Citadel of Holiness.
- And we proclaim that the MOST HIGH GOD, Jesus Christ, reigns supreme over our capital city (from Ezekiel 43:6,7), Washington, District of Christ and over this land, the United States of Christ.
- We proclaim "Not Now" to the forces of evil trying to stir up and reclaim what God has redeemed. - We declare that every word spoken tomorrow will fall to the ground null and void and impotent to empower demonic forces sent to stir up more evil.
- We pray for much revelation of Jesus in the Citadel of Holiness during this service and across this land . . .
- We pray for the eradication of the terrorism and violence and all incitement thereof, especially aimed at children and youth.
- We pray for a great outpouring of the Holy Spirit upon the children and youth in the inner cities and educational institutions of our nation.
- We pray for mercy upon men whose hearts are being "sifted and threshed" by the events taking place in Washington DC and across our land. - That the all powerful, never failing LOVE of God would invade all the dark places and deceived hearts and set the captives free.
- Submitted by Barbara L. Potts
CHPP Prayer Captain and Kingdom Rising Ministries
Maryland State Prayer Coordinator for AGLOW International
Our Suggested Prayer Strategy
National Cathedral Muslim Service:
Our Suggested Prayer Strategy
Tonight, we are sensing a "war in the heavenlies" over the Muslim Prayer Service to be held tomorrow at National Cathedral. Most of the friends we have spoken to are truly stunned by this news.
The Moslem prayer service will be streamed live at the Cathedral's Web site
at 12:00 p.m. noon on Friday.
Please join us by praying "over" this service, and for forgiveness for all therein,
from the heart of the love of our Father.
Here is what we propose to do:
1. Tune into your website at noon on Friday.
2. MUTE YOUR SPEAKERS.
3. Pray in the Spirit over the proceedings, or read Scripture out loud (your choice).
4. Offer praise to the LORD that HE DOES reign on high, and He is not distressed over this event!
5. Pass this news on to other like-minded believers
Please join us tomorrow in engaging in this simple prayer strategy and, together, raising up a shield of protection over the nation . . . for such a time as this.
Thank you all, and God bless you.
Capitol Hill Prayer Partners
The Good News Corner
The Good News Corner:
History Made as European Space Agency Lands Probe on Comet for First Time Ever: "This is a Big Step for Human Civilization"
(Somewhere in Space)-Scientists and outer-space enthusiasts around the world watched with baited breath today as the European Space Agency's probe Philae embarked from its Rosetta mother craft and made its way to a successful landing on the surface of Comet 67P/Churyumov-Gerasimenko.
Landing on a stationary planet is one thing. Landing on a moving object in the heavenlies is another.
Indeed, the mission-327 million miles from Earth-has taken ten years to complete.
And when Philae did land this morning, cheers erupted throughout the space agency. In fact, it was so historic, even jubilant William Shatner, aka Captain Kirk in the original Star Trek series, tweeted: "Touchdown confirmed for away team @Philae2014, captain!"
CBS News space consultant Bill Harwood described the intense emotions leading up to today, saying, "Everyone's been on the edge of their seat waiting to see if this mission's going to be a success or a failure."
And for good reason. Folks at the ESA noted there were great risks with the expedition going into it. (Breaking Christian News) Read more.
Signs and Wonders
Signs and Wonders
Moscow shrouded in noxious gas:
Residents of parts of the Russian capital Moscow have been urged by the emergencies ministry to stay indoors because of a noxious gas that is spreading through the city. The source of the gas is unclear - no accidents have been reported at any of Moscow's chemical factories.
Media reports said that the gas was hydrogen sulphide, which can be highly toxic and smells like rotten eggs. It has been smelt in central, eastern and south-eastern parts of the city. The gas was also detected in the capital's main shopping areas and around the parliament building, reports said.
Russia's emergencies ministry blamed the problem on a failure at a Moscow oil refinery, Interfax reported. However, the refinery's owner Gazprom Neft said there had been no accident and levels of hydrogen sulphide at the plant were not excessive. (Read more)
"And there will be signs in the sun, in the moon, and in the stars; and on the earth distress of nations, with perplexity, the sea and the waves roaring; men's hearts failing them from fear and the expectation of those things which are coming on the earth, for the powers of the heavens will be shaken. Then they will see the Son of Man coming in a cloud with power and great glory. Now when these things begin to happen, look up and lift up your heads, because your redemption draws near."
Worship With Us Today!
Worship With Us Today!
"The Way" by Jeremy Camp
All creation cries out with longing
With groans only You could comprehend
And with wisdom, You always answer
And give the words of life so unfailing
And Your glory shines all around us
Your faithfulness shown for all to see
When we think of all of Your wonders
The beauty of Your plan that's been revealed
We walk in Your light, we walk in it
Let Your glory fill this land
Lift high, the King of Kings and great I AM
Jesus - You are the way - You are the Way
(Worship Him now . . .)
Daily Conference Calls
Prayer calls will be held nightly at 9PM EST.
857-232-0156; access 377054#
Sponsored by Breaker of Dawn Ministries
For details, go here.
For details, go here.