Sunday, August 30, 2009

CHPP Daily Brief - August 30, 2009

In This Issue
• Thank You!

Greetings!
Capitol Hill Prayer Partners
P.O. Box 5152
Herndon, VA 20172-1970
chpp@patriot.net
Thank You!

"I always thank God for you." (I Corinthians 1:4)

Thank You!

Dear Friends,


As we draw now towards the close of this momentous summer, we want to take a moment to say THANK YOU to ALL of you . . . for your PRAYERS and for your GIVING!

How we praise God for each and every one of you out there!!

As you may be aware, we have been blessed to be able to receive a "double portion" for each of your gifts, received between July 15 and August 31. We thank God for the anonymous donor who stepped forward so that we could grant each of you this opportunity. AMEN!

Due to your generous giving, our needs are now amply met, BUT we will continue to honor any gifts dated through tomorrow (August 31st) with this matching portion.

In closing, let us all seek the FACE of God, for the GRACE of God to continue to sustain us in these challenging days. Just as the oil never went out in the lamps of the Israelites, we thank God that His supply will never fail. Amen and amen.

We covenant afresh this evening to stand together with you, ". . . to serve Him with one unanimous consent and one united shoulder [bearing the yoke of the Lord]." (Zephaniah 3:9d Amplified)

In His Amazing Grace,
Sara C. Ballenger
Founder and President Capitol Hill Prayer Partners


2 Chronicles 7:14-16 -- "If My people who are called by My name will humble themselves, and pray and seek My face, and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin and heal their land. Now My eyes will be open and My ears attentive to prayer made in this place. For now I have chosen and sanctified this house, that My name may be there forever; and My eyes and My heart will be there perpetually."

We Welcome Your Gifts!

Capitol Hill Prayer Partners (CHPP) is a 501(c)(3), tax- exempt, faith-based, ministry, dedicated to praying for our leaders (1 Tim. 2:1,2). CHPP relies solely on the gifts of our readers to continue this work; thus we greatly appreciate your help in supporting this publication. Contributions may be sent to: Capitol Hill Prayer Partners, P.O. Box 5152, Herndon, VA 20172-1970. Please make checks payable to: CHPP. THANK YOU!