Capitol Hill Prayer Partners
"A National Prayer Alliance"
P.O. Box 5152
Herndon, VA 20172-1970
The Daily Brief:
"Praying for All in Authority"
Monday, May 23, 2016
"Standing Together in the Kingdom of God . . .
Under the Cross of Christ"
The Middle East in Focus
"Though the mountains be shaken and the hills be removed, yet my unfailing love for you will not be shaken nor my covenant of peace be removed," says the LORD, who has compassion on you." (Isaiah 54:10)
1. Hebrew Nation News: Weekly Update
To read this update, please go here.
2. Bridges for Peace: Weekly Bulletin for Prayer
To read this update, please go here.
3. Ya'alon resigns as defense minister, MK - Ynet News
Minister of Defense Moshe Ya'alon announced on Friday morning on his Facebook and Twitter feeds that he has resigned from his ministerial position and from the Knesset. He further announced a break from political life. The post reads, "I informed the prime minister this morning that following his recent actions and developments, and given the lack of faith in him, I am resigning from the government and the Knesset and taking a break from political life."
It was announced on Wednesday night that Avigdor Lieberman, leader of Yisrael Beytenu, would be bringing his party to join the coalition. Lieberman himself is to receive the defense portfo lio. Reportedly, Ya'alon, who had been growing distant from Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu, was not surprised at this development. (Read more)
4. Report: Avigdor Liberman to be Named New Defense Minister - United with Israel
Member of Knesset Avigdor Liberman, leader of the Yisrael Beyteinu party, has accepted Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu's offer to join his government and become the new defense minister, Israeli media reported on Wednesday evening. (Read more)
5. Netanyahu Welcomes Egypt's Peace Overture, Rejects French Initiative - United with Israel
Netanyahu welcomed the Egyptian president's peace overtures and willingness to help Israel reach a settlement with the Palestinians, although he rejected the French proposal, which el-Sissi supported. (Read more)
6. WATCH: Israel Unveils Its 'Iron Dome of the Seas' - United with Israel
The IDF announced on Wednesday a new maritime missile defense system, dubbed the "Iron Dome of the Seas" - referring to the highly successful Iron Dome system that intercepted thousands of rocked fired at Israel from Gaza by Hamas over recent years. The new system, named Tamir Adir, Hebrew for "hidden and mighty," has the ability to shoot down short-range rockets similar to those fired from Gaza. Successful testing of the new system demonstrates the navy's ability to protect Israel's strategic assets at sea against short-range strategic rockets," said Ariel Shir, head of operational systems in the navy. (Read more)
7. Iran Has Plans to Control Palestinian State - The Gatestone Institute
The Iran nuclear deal does not appear to have had a calming effect on the Middle East. The Iranians seem to be deepening their intervention in the Israeli-Palestinian conflict in general and in internal Palestinian affairs in particular. This intervention is an extension of Iran's ongoing efforts to expand its influence in Arab and Islamic countries. The general sense among Arabs and Muslims is that in the wake of the nuclear deal, Iran has accelerated its efforts to spread its influence. (Read more)
Call out to the Lord on behalf of His people and the Land to which He brought them back after their exile among the nations. Iran and its proxies have challenged the Lord Himself with their calls for Israel's destruction. How long, O Lord will You allow this to continue? Scripture
"Do not keep silent, O God! Do not hold Your peace, and do not be still, O God! For behold, Your enemies make a tumult; and those who hate You have lifted up their head. They have taken crafty counsel against Your people, and consulted together against Your sheltered ones." (Psalm 83:1-3)
[Bridges for Peace]
8. Israeli General: Hamas, ISIS Cooperating - YnetNews
Coordinator of Government Activity in the Territories Maj. Gen. Yoav Mordechai, told a Saudi news website that ISIS activists have entered Gaza from Sinai and are trading weapons and money to Hamas in return for medical care.
In the interview, the coordinator explained that Hamas is aiding ISIS by providing medical treatment for its people in Gazan hospitals in exchange for money and weaponry. According to Mordechai, there is mutual coordination between the military echelons of Hamas and ISIS, which is known to Hamas's senior political leaders as well. (Read more)
Pray for Israel's southern border with Gaza and the Egyptian Sinai Peninsula as ISIS forces have become active in those areas. Ask the Lord to lead, guide and protect the IDF's forces, from Maj. Gen. Eyal Zamir, head of the Southern Command down to the newest private who is stationed there. Pray also that the Lord will be a shield of protection for the area's civilian residents.
"As for God, His way is perfect; the word of the LORD is proven; He is a shield to all who trust in Him." (2 Samuel 22:31)
[Bridges for Peace]
The Daily Brief
1. College reverses decision, rehires famed Delta Force hero - Fox News
On May 19 I reported to you that the Virginia all-male college had chosen not to renew retired Lt. Gen. Jerry Boykin's contract - ending his stellar, nine-year career teaching leadership and ethics. Less than six hours later, the college reversed its decision and offered the retired general a one-year contract.
"Hampden-Sydney College is a fine school with a proud history of young men who have led our country, and I am honored to be a part of shaping the next generation of leaders," Boykin told me. "I would like to thank the leadership of Hampden-Sydney College for the courage they have demonstrated in reversing their decision and allowing me to remain a part of the Hampden-Sydney community."
The LGBT activists had wanted Hampden-Sydney to fire Boykin over a joke he made to a gathering of conservatives. They accused him of advocating for violence against gays and transgender people. "The first man who goes into the restroom with my daughter will not have to worry about surgery," Boykin told the crowd. (Read more)
- Father, thank You for this victory. Thank You that Lt. Gen. Jerry Boykin is continuing with the college teaching young men leadership and ethics. We pray that You strategically place Your men and women of God into schools across our country to teach these principles to the next generation. You are raising up an army of righteous young people in these end times. We praise You and thank You that You always have a remnant.
- "So too, at the present time there is a remnant chosen by grace." (Romans 11:5)
2. GOP Lawmaker Calls for 'Civil Disobedience' on Transgender Bathroom Directive - Christian Headlines
A Republican lawmaker has condemned the Obama Administration's transgender bathroom directive, calling for "civil disobedience."
ChristianHeadlines.com previously reported that on Friday (May 13) the Obama Administration directed "all public schools and most colleges and universities that receive federal funds," to-as the Washington Post described it-'provide transgender students with access to suitable facilities-including bathrooms and locker rooms-that match their chosen gender identity.'"
CBN News reports that Representative Steve King, R-Iowa, has said that federally-funded schools are not required to comply with a law that is "unconstitutional." "There's no reason for us to follow an unconstitutional edict from the president, who is on his way out the door," King said in a radio interview Tuesday.
Although the directive is not a law, according to CBN News, schools could face lawsuits or loss of federal aid if they fail to comply. (Read more)
- Father, words cannot express how wrong this directive is from the Obama Administration. We intercede over this issue affecting our country right now. We pray for our leaders. Give them discernment and wisdom. We pray that Your will prevail over our country. We are not alarmed at these happenings, for Your Word says:
- "They say that what is right is wrong and what is wrong is right; that black is white and white is black; bitter is sweet and sweet is bitter." (Isaiah 5:20)
3. NYC: Businesses Must Use Transgender Pronouns or be Fined - Christian Headlines
New York City is requiring employees, landlords, and all types of businesses to use pronouns consistent with an individual's preference. This new law, known as the NYCHRL (New York City Human Rights Law), includes designations such as "Mr." and "Mrs.", but also includes the ambiguous gender pronouns such as "ze" and "hir," used by some transgender individuals.
In a column for the Washington Post, Eugene Volokh warns that this mandate, while seemingly harmless, may lead to restriction of freedom. "So people can basically force us - on pain of massive legal liability - to say what they want us to say, whether or not we want to endorse the political message associated with that term, and whether or not we think it's a lie," writes Volokh. (Read more)
- Dear Lord, when a society loses its moral compass because they do not honor You in their lives, we see that chaos and confusion ensues. Lord, we lift up a cry to You to bring our country, and specifically New York City, to recognize that You created only two genders and that Your plan for man is perfect in every way. Precious Lord, deliver us from this ungodliness and deliver these individuals from the spirit of deception. In Your name, we pray, amen.
- "Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools." (Romans 1:22)
4. Oklahoma governor vetoes bill criminalizing performing abortions - Fox News
Oklahoma Gov. Mary Fallin vetoed a sweeping and unprecedented measure Friday that would have made performing an abortion a felony punishable by prison time, saying the bill was vague and would not be able to withstand a criminal constitutional challenge. The bill, part of an overt strategy to challenge the Roe v. Wade Supreme Court ruling, had passed the state senate 32-12 without debate and had gone to the governor's desk.
"The bill is so ambiguous and so vague that doctors cannot be certain what medical circumstances would be considered 'necessary to preserve the life of the mother,'" Fallin, a Republican, said in a statement. "The absence of any definition, analysis or medical standard renders this exception vague, indefinite and vulnerable to subjective interpretation and application," she said.
Fallin is staunchly pro-life and has signed 18 bills supporting pro-life causes. Lawmakers can still attempt a veto override, which requires a two-thirds majority in each chamber. (Read more)
- Father, we pray that other bills will come before Governor Fallin that she will find suitable to sign that do push back the specter of abortion so that babies may be protected in the womb. We thank You that the legislature is in agreement with life-minded Christians and that they have the desire to express this in the bills they send to the Governor. Oh Lord, we bless this effort in the name of Jesus and we bless that which you have breathed life into!
- "And the Lord God formed man of the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living being." (Genesis 2:7)
5. U.S. House Passes Religious Freedom Bill Protecting Circumcision, Ritual (Animal) Slaughter - Breaking Israel News
The U.S. House of Representatives unanimously passed a bill expanding the protection offered by the International Religious Freedom Act of 1998 to include male circumcision and ritual animal slaughter.
"The world is experiencing an unprecedented crisis of international religious freedom, a crisis that continues to create millions of victims; a crisis that undermines liberty, prosperity and peace; a crisis that poses a direct challenge to the U.S. interests in the Middle East, Russia, China, sub-Saharan Africa, and elsewhere," U.S. Rep. Chris Smith (R-N.J.), author of the bill, said in a statement.
Smith's statement was titled "Combating Persecution of Christians and Anti-Semitism," conveying that the purpose of his bill is to protect Christians and Jews. The bill will also protect Muslims who perform circumcision and ritual slaughter in the Middle East, Afghanistan, Pakistan, and Myanmar. (Read more)
- Father, we thank You for moving on the hearts of these members of Congress, that they upheld this bill to honor the traditions of the Jewish faith. We ask that Your hand of blessing would rest upon all in the House chamber who voted to pass this measure, and that the Senate, too, will pass this bill. In Jesus' name, amen.
- "And I will bless those who bless you, And the one who curses you I will curse. And in you all the families of the earth will be blessed." (Genesis 12:3)
"And Abraham circumcised his son Isaac when he was eight days old, as God had commanded him." (Gen. 21:4)
6. ISIS threatens global war with Israel - Jerusalem Post
Islamic State threatens Israel in an article in its weekly newsletter this week, saying that unlike Hamas, the "war on Israel will not be limited by geographical boundaries or by international norms."
According to the article in the Al-Naba newsletter identified by the Jihad and Terrorism Threat Monitor of MEMRI (the Middle East Media Research Institute) and shared with The Jerusalem Post, Israel feels threatened by ISIS because of the "collapse" of neighboring states and the Sunni terrorist group's advance toward the borders of the Jewish state.
For this reason, Israel has started to fight against Islamic State in Sinai and Syria, it says, adding that the entire world is now an arena for the fight against all the "polytheist combatants, including the Jews," who are legitimate targets. Israel is using jets to attack Islamic State in Sinai, the article claims.(Read more)
- Mighty Lord, Your enemies grow bold and foolishly brag about plans to conquer the world for their god; but, Dear Lord, we know you have better plans for the world You created. We ask You to give wise and effective plans to those fighting the menace of ISIS and especially protect the country of Israel, as they are surrounded by those who wish to eliminate them entirely. We ask You to interrupt at every turn the plans of this vicious enemy of Yours and mankind. In Your name, amen.
- "They that hate thee shall be clothed with shame; and the dwelling place of the wicked shall come to nought." (Job 8:22)
7. Possibility of fire aboard EgyptAir flight raised as body parts, debris found in Mediterranean - Fox News
As pieces of luggage, human remains, wreckage and what could be a tell-tale oil slick were found early Friday in the Mediterranean Sea, one aviation expert said telemetry received by satellites from the doomed plane suggested a fire could have started onboard, knocking out computers and control mechanisms.
David Learmount said the fire could have started in the plane's avionics compartment. Such a scenario could indicate an electrical fire, and not terrorism, brought down EgyptAir flight 804 on Thursday. (Read more)
- Father, we pray You provide answers to what happened on this aircraft. We continue to pray for the families who lost their loved ones. We pray daily protection over all airline flights. Keep people safe in their daily travels. Reveal each and every plot of evil.
- "The Lord is good, a refuge in times of trouble. He cares for those who trust in him, but with an overwhelming flood he will make an end of Nineveh; he will pursue his foes into the realm of darkness. Whatever they plot against the Lord he will bring to an end; trouble will not come a second time. They will be entangled among thorns and drunk from their wine; they will be consumed like dry stubble." (Nahum 1:7-10)
8. EgyptAir crash has markings of Muslim Brotherhood operation - WND
The fate of EgyptAir Flight MS-804 has once again thrown the media spotlight on Paris, France, where the plane took off for Cairo before going down over the Mediterranean Sea. All 66 people aboard perished. U.S. intelligence agencies said the crash exhibited "indications of an explosion." The airliner, only 13 years old, was cruising at high altitude in good weather conditions when it suddenly went down. There was no call of distress.
While much of the media has focused on Paris as the location where a terrorist could have loaded a bomb onto the plane, an expert of Egyptian politics and the Muslim Brotherhood says look again at Cairo. The plane left Cairo for Paris and then was on a return flight to Cairo when it went down. It only sat on the ground in Paris for an hour, said Dr. Mark Christian, founder and president of the Global Faith Institute, an Omaha-Nebraska-based think tank that focuses on Islamic terrorism.
Dr. Mark Christian grew up in a prominent Muslim family in Egypt and converted to Christianity as an adult. He has been disowned by his family. Christian, who grew up in Egypt the son of a Muslim Brotherhood member and became a child imam by the age of 14, says the Brotherhood has the most to gain from a terror attack on EgyptAir and has been active in a string of terror attacks recently in the country. (Read more)
- Lord God Almighty in Heaven, we come to You asking for mercy to visit us in time of need. We know that ISIS is a very dangerous movement, and this new development may represent the next wave in their tsunami of terror. Stop them, O Lord, we pray in Your name, amen.
- "The wicked are overthrown and perish, but the house of the righteous will stand." (Proverbs 12:7)
9. Kerry says will attend Paris conference on Palestinian-Israeli peace - Jerusalem Post
The United States plans to attend a June 3 Paris meeting that will launch a French-led peace initiative that would set a framework for renewed talks between Israelis and Palestinians. "I told him [French Foreign Minister Jean- Marc Ayrault] that I would be there," US Secretary of State John Kerry told reporters on Thursday on the sidelines of a NATO Foreign Ministerial meeting in Brussels.
Kerry explained that he and Ayrault had spoken about the initiative, which he "welcomed," in which over 20 ministers would meet to plan a larger peace conference for the fall.(Read more)
- Father, we pray in the Spirit over these renewed peace talks. Let nothing befall the nation of Israel that is not in Your perfect will, we pray.
- "Pray for the peace of Jerusalem: "May those who love you be secure."
10. Venezuela food shortages cause some to hunt dogs, cats, pigeons
- USA Today
. . . President Maduro responded over the weekend by declaring a 60-day state of emergency to combat what he said are U.S.-sponsored efforts to overthrow his socialist government.
The unrest mounts as the country faces continuing shortages of essential food, medicine and toiletries. All the bakeries here in La Victoria, 55 miles southwest of Caracas, stopped producing bread last week because there is no flour.
"People are hunting dogs and cats in the streets, and pigeons in the plazas to eat," Ramon Muchacho, mayor of the Caracas district of Chacao, said this month in a tweet that was reported in many newspapers. (Read more)
- Father God, we absolutely cannot understand how the people of Venezuela are surviving under these conditions, but we do know that You are with them. We ask great wisdom for their government, to be able to cope with this crisis, and mercy for these precious souls. In Jesus' name, amen.
- "The ravens brought him bread and meat in the morning and bread and meat in the evening, and he drank from the brook." (I Kings 17:6)
Time to Take Action!
Where does your school stand on Obama's 'bathroom' directive?
Last Monday, AFA notified you of President Obama's directive for local school districts to implement his radical agenda that allows boys to use girl's restrooms and locker rooms. This proposal endangers our children and undermines parental rights. By allowing kids access to facilities of the opposite sex we are fostering a confusing and unhealthy environment for our students. This must not stand!
Thank you for contacting your governor and state representatives and urging them to denounce Obama and his lawless decree. As a result, over a dozen governors have openly rebuked the president's dangerous agenda.
AFA needs your help on the local level now, specifically contacting your state superintendent and your local school. In order to stop this reckless agenda, we want to contact each state department of education and local school board.
1. Contact your state superintendent and urge them to protect students and disregard this directive.
2. Contact your local school officials and urge him to protect students by also disregarding this directive. Click on your state below for contact information.
3. If possible, send a report of your action to email@example.com. Be sure to include the school name and other key information in your report.
Tim Wildmon, President
American Family Association
> > > To learn more about how you can take action on this issue, go here.
Repentance (Part One)
The Lukewarm Church
Dear Christian Warriors:
As I re-read Revelation 21: 8 recently, I was jolted to realize that the first category of those who do not enter Heaven is the "cowardly."
"He who overcomes shall inherit all things, and I will be his God and he shall be My Son. But the cowardly, unbelieving, abominable, murderers, sexually immoral, sorcerers, idolaters, and all liars shall have their part in the lake which burns with fire and brimstone, which is the second death." ~ Revelation 21:7-8
I have been repenting ever since for the residue of cowardice that remains in me.
I am asking the Holy Spirit to show me where I need to renounce cowardice under the Blood of the Lamb so that I can begin to walk towards His Purity and "speak boldly as I ought to speak" (Ephesians 6:20). How else in these end times can I be a witness for Him as one of His ambassadors?
Cowardice in the body of Christ shows up especially in today's politically correct doctrine of "tolerance." It's one thing to show tolerance in kindness and patience to another person. However, it's wicked and wrong to cover a pattern of sin with nice platitudes, avoiding any comment on sinful behavior because of "tolerance." Sin is sin. There's nothing compassionate in acquiescing in the latest cultural demand to normalize and sanctify immoral, troubled behavior.
God bless you,
Pastor Jeff Daly
National Day of Repentance
> > > You can read the rest of this teaching by going here.
Repentance (Part Two)
Climbing out of the Darkness . . .
The Seven Steps of Repentance
Repent: to feel so contrite over one's sins as to change one's mind and conduct about it. ~ Websters Dictionary
> > > To read these seven steps of repentance, please go here.
Pastor Jeff Daly
National Day of Repentance
Our Weekly Bible Study
Our Weekly Bible Study:
Week of Sunday, May 22, 2016 - Saturday, May 28, 2016
> > > Please note: this study is published in two sections this week. Thank you.
> > > To read the "One Year Bible" weekly letter, go here, and go here . . .
> > > To read the Shabbat Torah readings, go here. . .
The Persecuted Church
Islamic State (IS) enter Syrian town and brutally kill Christians and Alawites
In yet another disturbing example of the genocide facing Christians and other religious minorities in the Middle East, on 12-13 May a group from Islamic State (IS) entered a town near the city of Hama in Syria, populated only by Christians and Alawites, killing an as yet unspecified number of men, women and children. Prior to the women being killed they were first raped.
Meanwhile in Aleppo, fighting continued during the truce agreed between the Syrian government and non-jihadist rebels, resulting in yet more deaths and injuries.
"We are melting like a candle!"
This is the cry of Barnabas Aid's representative in Aleppo, a senior doctor and leader in the city's Baptist community, in response to yet another systematic attack on Christians, this time in a town near the city of Hama. (Barnabas Fund) Read more here.
ISIS Executes 25 by Dipping Them in Nitric Acid
Islamic State publicly executed 25 civilians, who had been accused of spying on the terror group for Iraqi government security forces, by throwing them into a basin carrying nitric acid in Iraq's embattled northern city of Mosul in Nineveh Province, according to reports.
"ISIS terrorist members executed 25 persons in Mosul on charges of spying and collaborating with Iraqi security forces," IraqiNews.com quoted an anonymous source as saying. "ISIS put the citizens in a large tub containing nitric acid inside one of its headquarters." (Christian Post) Read more.
- God have mercy! God have mercy! God have MERCY! Amen.
- "Show us Your mercy, O Lord . . ." (Psalm 85:7)
Songs Our Grandmothers Sang:
RISE UP O MEN OF GOD!
"Do not store up for yourselves treasures on earth, where moth and rust destroy, and where thieves break in and steal." (Matthew 6:19)
Rise up, O men of God! Have done with lesser things. Give heart and mind and soul and strength To serve the King of kings.
Rise up, O men of God! The kingdom tarries long. Bring in the day of brotherhood And end the night of wrong.
Rise up, O men of God! The church for you doth wait, Her strength unequal to her task; Rise up and make her great!
Lift high the cross of Christ! Tread where His feet have trod. As brothers of the Son of Man, Rise up, O men of God!
Please go here.
About the Author:
Words: William P. Merrill, 1911
Music: William H. Walter, 1872
About the Hymn:
Nolan R. Best, then editor of The Continent, happened to say to me that there was urgent need of a brotherhood hymn. The suggestion lingered in my mind, and just about that time I came upon an article by Gerald Stanley Lee, entitled "The Church of the Strong Men." I was on one of the Lake Michigan steamers going back to Chicago for a Sunday at my own church, when suddenly this hymn came up, almost without conscious thought or effort.
- William P. Merrill
Signs and Wonders
Powerful earthquake recorded in Australia's Northern Territory
A earthquake with a magnitude of 5.9, unusually powerful for Australia, struck the country's desert centre early on Saturday, the US Geological Survey (USGS) said. There were no immediate reports of damage or casualties from the 10km (6 miles) deep quake.
It was centred 460km west-southwest of the outback town of Alice Springs and close to Uluru, formerly known as Ayers Rock.
The quake, which hit just before 4am local time in the sparsely populated area of the Northern Territory, was initially recorded at a magnitude of 6.2 before being revised down by USGS.
Geoscience Australia said it could have been felt as far as 500km from its epicentre, although any damage would be limited to a 40km radius.
"It occurred in the middle of the desert and as far as we can tell it was far from any community and there have been no reports of injuries or damage," Northern Territory police duty superintendent Angela Stringer told Reuters.
"From a geological perspective, it's pretty spectacular but we don't see it as anything more than that at this time." (Read more)
(Source: The Guardian UK)
"There will be signs in the sun, moon and stars. On the earth, nations will be in anguish and perplexity at the roaring and tossing of the sea." (Luke 21:25)
The Good News Corner
"Day to Praise" - Jews, Christians Unite to Praise God for the Miracle of Israel
Some 2,500 years ago, God pledged through the Hebrew prophet Isaiah, "Who has heard such a thing? Who has seen such things? Shall the earth be made to give birth in one day? Or shall a nation be born at once? For as soon as Zion was in labor, She gave birth to her children" (Isaiah 66:8).
On 14 May 1948, more than two millennia later, the promise was fulfilled: the State of Israel was reborn-in one day, as God had promised.
The restoration of the Jewish people to their God-given homeland has long since been regarded as nothing short of miraculous. Every Independence Day, Israel marks the occasion with thanksgiving and praises to God. This year, as part of the "Day to Praise" initiative, a group of Christians traveled to Gush Etzion in Judea to join their voices with a group of Jewish people to praise God as one for the creation of the modern State of Israel.
The initiative is the brainchild of Dr. Shlomo Riskin, Chief Rabbi of the Israeli town of Efrat, and founder of the Center for Jewish-Christian Understanding and Cooperation (CJCUC). Now in its fourth year, it aims to unite Jews and Christians-particularly on such a miraculous occasion-in praise to God, their voices resounding across the world, acknowledging the tremendous miracle He has done in our lifetime.
This year, "Day to Praise" took place on Thursday, 12 May 2016, Israel's Independence Day. According to tradition, the 120 Jewish and Christian attendees celebrated by reciting the Psalms 113-118.
"Psalms 113-118 has a rich history in Jewish liturgy. It is recited during the morning prayers on biblical feasts such as Passover, Shavout (Pentecost) and Sukkot (Feast of Tabernacles) . . . This series of psalms is entitled Hallel, which means praise." (Bridges for Peace) Read more here.
Even though the specific "Day of Praise" has passed, let us continue to lift our voices in praise and worship to our covenant-keeping God who fulfilled His promise to bring the Jewish nation back to life. Pray that even more Christians will join next year's celebration.
"Praise the LORD, all you Gentiles! Laud Him, all you peoples! For His merciful kindness is great toward us, and the truth of the LORD endures forever. Praise the LORD!" (Psalm 117:1-2)
Worship with Us Today
Julie True - Lord, I Worship You.
Therefore, since we are receiving a kingdom that cannot be shaken, let us be thankful, and so worship God acceptably with reverence and awe, for our "God is a consuming fire." (Hebrews 12:29) Go here.
Election 2016: Prayer Resources
Election 2016: Prayer Resources
"Choose some wise, understanding and respected men from each of your tribes, and I will set them over you." (Deuteronomy 1:13)
> > > Please find below the Election Prayer Resources that have been recently added to our list. To view the archive section, go here.
To view our recently archived articles, go here.
To view the most recently archived resources, go here.